Strong Arm Steady ft. ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul & Jay Rock – Fair Fight

Strong Arm Steady and Black Hippy over a Statik Selektah beat. Stereotype drops August 14th.

Previously: Strong Arm Steady & Statik Selektah – Stereotype (Album Preview)

63 Responses to “Strong Arm Steady ft. ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul & Jay Rock – Fair Fight”

1. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

B.G got 14 calendars for having a gun…yet you can legally own 6000 bullets if you don’t have a felony lol….kizzalogic

2. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

ps…Im down to a 5 track rotation on LIG….

3. Shooter Says:

ps…Im down to a 5 track rotation on LIG….

got tired of it quickly??

4. Cypher Says:

ps…Im down to a 5 track rotation on LIG….

even your favorite food will sicken you if eaten in excess

5. whywonttheseniggasSTFU Says:

Soul on ice death threats given by clowns
    I guess livin’ is prison when you live around clowns
    I’m hexed cursed worse I been blessed first
    I thought I was abnormal cause I would overcome any tasked called to
    So there it is I’ma prince I’ma get slain
    Some do minor shit swear they on the top of they game
    Ya rhymin’ is called “Vagina Monologue”
    It kinda supports theories of scary niggas who should lie in the morgue
    Rarely y’all come in contact with the real
    Since Pun passed he was the last shine of sun I could feel
    Yo said there’s a few left since music’s expressions of life
    Damn I wish I took more time to write in my book of rhymes

Whattup

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’m down to an 18 track rotation of Life Is Good.

“Listen, could you imagine writing your deposition?
    Divorce Lawyer telling you how this thing gonna be ending?
    With you paying out the ass, and I’m talking half
    Not some but half. No serious, half
    Half of your soul, half of your heart you leaving behind
    It’s either that or die, I wanted peace of mind
    And all I seen was selfish cowards, under they breath
    Saying “why did Nas trust her?”, but look at yourself, speak louder bruh
    You live with your babymoms and scared to make an honest woman out of her
    And make her your bride, fake bitch you ain’t even alive
    At least I can say I tried plus enjoyed the ride
    Plus we got our little boy, my little joy and pride
    He got my nose, my grill, your colour, your eyes
    Next go round I hope I pick the truest type and watch me do it all again
    It’s a beautiful life, aight
    Goodbye ”

-GOD

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Saying “why did Nas trust her?”, but look at yourself, speak louder bruh
    You live with your babymoms and scared to make an honest woman out of her
    And make her your bride, fake bitch you ain’t even alive

At least I can say I tried plus enjoyed the ride

He shot at all them niggas though, LMAOOOOO…

Like, STFU nigga.

9. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“I don’t give a fuck, walk inside the lions den. Bout to take everybody’s chips. Bout to cash em in.”

Nigga was like, “Jay, sure I’ll take your money… errr… work with you bruh bruh. Just know I’mma shoot all the life outta you on that very same track and get drunk with this money you gotta pay me to work with your artistically bankrupt ass. K?

K.”

10. French Kevin Says:

Went and saw the new Batman with the wifey last night. It sucked more dick than she did when we got home. The fight choreography was 2 thumbs down. Slow and sloppy, and unrealistic. (I know it’s a movie but still) The only solid thing about the entire flick is Heinz Field blowing up. Roesthlisberger doesn’t make it. =D The most excitement I got out of it was the suspense of the possibility someone might shoot the theater up. I had my Walther in my pants, ready to save lives. Who wants to know what happens at the end so you don’t waste your $15? Let me know lol

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^LMAOOOOO

*Checkmate*

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Rip Batman

Dat Colorado nigga murked it

13. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

My iTunes account say that I have 1.2 Years of music, lol/wtf?!?!

14. Das racist Says:

Still gotta go see that Batman.

Nolan don’t make bad flicks.

15. French Kevin Says:

There’s a part where you got 5 thousand motherfuckers fighting in the street. And Batman and Bane are just standing in the middle, casually having a minute long conversation about righteousness. Cmon man….

16. Captain Planet Says:

I had my Walther in my pants, ready to save lives.

No Joke ?

17. Captain Planet Says:

Das racist Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 12:51 pm
    Still gotta go see that Batman.

Nolan don’t make bad flicks.

Haven’t seen it but I hear it suffers under the epicness of Dark Knight

18. Captain Planet Says:

Marv was right

This kizza couldn’t get any pussy

No Homo on the website url

tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-sex-website-penis-cops/

19. Captain Planet Says:

#SWAG

20. Captain Planet Says:

Others will see it differently, but for me this is a disappointingly clunky and bombastic conclusion to a superior series — Nolan’s biggest and worst movie to date.

- Tom Charity, CNN.com

I think he tried to close this saga for the fans and maybe didn’t have as much to say as he did last time

At least he closed the circle for the audience

With the reviews and Aurora shooting, I’m thinking I’ll just wait to see it at home

21. Captain Planet Says:

My iTunes account say that I have 1.2 Years of music

#SWAG

22. Captain Planet Says:

Frank Ocean Speaks On Coming Out

“A lot of people have said that since that news came out. I suppose a percentage of that act was because of altruism; because I was thinking of how I wished at 13 or 14 there was somebody I looked up to who would have said something like that, who would have been transparent in that way. But there’s another side of it that’s just about my own sanity and my ability to feel like I’m living a life where I’m not just successful on paper, but sure that I’m happy when I wake up in the morning, and not with this freakin’ boulder on my chest.

I knew that I was writing in a way that people would ask questions. I knew that my star was rising, and I knew that if I waited I would always have somebody that I respected be able to encourage me to wait longer, to not say it till who knows when. It was important for me to know that when I go out on the road and I do these things, that I’m looking at people who are applauding because of an appreciation for me. I don’t have many secrets, so if you know that, and you’re still applauding … it may be some sort of sick validation but it was important to me. When I heard people talking about certain, you know, ‘pronouns’ in the writing of the record, I just wanted to – like I said on the post – offer some clarity; clarify, before the fire got too wild and the conversation became too unfocused and murky.

When you write a song like Forrest Gump, the subject can’t be androgynous. It requires an unnecessary amount of effort. I don’t fear anybody. So, to answer your question, yes, I could have easily changed the words. But for what? I just feel like it’s just another time now. I have no interest in contributing to that, especially with my art. It’s the one thing that I know will outlive me and outlive my feelings. It will outlive my depressive seasons.”

23. Das racist Says:

*Dead @ that url*

I wonder what Nolan’s next flick is gonna be.

24. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Yep.

I’ll wait out the bootlegging and just cop the Blu-ray. Let that be my first experience with the movie.

25. French Kevin Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    Marv was right

This kizza couldn’t get any pussy

No Homo on the website url

tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-sex-website-penis-cops/

^^^^^^^

LOL, penis size: Short to average. Some of you guys might have grown up poor, but apparently nothing compares to the tribulations of having a tiny dick. Now I know why Hitler was so pissed off all the time.

26. Das racist Says:

I’ll wait out the bootlegging and just cop the Blu-ray.

^^^^^^

Nosign, gotta see that shit in Imax.

27. Das racist Says:

The Dark Knight Rises raked in a reported $30.6 million from midnight showings last night, and about $25 million worth of tickets were sold well in advanced.

^^^^^^

Batman ain’t bodied.

28. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^lol/smh/ – reluctant co-sign.

I can’t relate.

29. French Kevin Says:

New beat I’m working on, if anyone’s interested, or if you just feel like listenin to something different.

soundcloud.com/french-kevin/kevin-cariot-manyoma

30. Captain Planet Says:

Are they about to blow up his house on TV !??!

31. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Am I the only one here with iTunes OCD?

Like, when I upload something or download a mixtape, I go in and capitalize everything so that it all fall under one album banner and appear organized. Also, I put the featured artist on the track with the actual song and not with the main artist so all the tracks can stay in order.

I can’t be the only here that do that. I didn’t know if it was weird or not. My girl’s shit be looking hella unorganized.

32. Captain Planet Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 1:45 pm
    Am I the only one here with iTunes OCD?

I be doing that shit

Especially to make sure it organized when playing of the iPhone in the whip

33. Latarian Milton Says:

I wanna see these kizzas do a controlled explosion of this kizza’s house just like they did with the world trade center.

#conspiracy

34. Das racist Says:

Am I the only one here with iTunes OCD?

I be doing that shit

Especially to make sure it organized when playing of the iPhone in the whip

^^^^^^

Co-co (II)

Gotta keep the Itunes pristine.

35. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“I’m talkin chromed out beamers….wit sa gold alpinas”

Real. Niggas.Know.

Sn:stocks up on da youngins. 1990 or better>>>> +18 doe no beezy

36. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Left My Wallet In El Segundo….

37. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

LOL.

Already. iTunes account and iPhone be looking like showroom pieces, lol.

38. Harlem World Says:

41. Harlem World Says:

3 kings >>>>

42. Latarian Milton Says:

i.ytimg.com/vi/kFw0ZnUIsSw/0.jpg

Billionaire Boi

43. French Kevin Says:

Notice it’s always in Colorado this crazy shit happens.

44. French Kevin Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    i.ytimg.com/vi/kFw0ZnUIsSw/0.jpg

Billionaire Boi

^^^^ lol is that you?

45. Latarian Milton Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:03 pm
    These news network be having intricate Reenactment Animations

I’m saying though. Once kizzas become obsessed with some shit, just watch, this shit just getting started.

AND ONCE AGAIN…thank God this nicca ain’t Muslim.

46. Latarian Milton Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    Latarian Milton Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    i.ytimg.com/vi/kFw0ZnUIsSw/0.jpg

Billionaire Boi

^^^^ lol is that you?

47. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Billionaire Boi

^^^^ lol is that you?

*death*

That ain’t Chea, lmao. Chea looks like a slightly healthier version of DJ Khaled.

48. Harlem World Says:

jordin sparks coming for that title

49. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

It guess you know and blew a goooood thaaaang, baaaaybaaaaieee…

Bye bye baby.

50. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:19 pm

jordin sparks coming for that title

^I want to primally desecrate this voluptuously tender young woman.

Early.

51. Harlem World Says:

prolly run through octomom

a really poor mans version of kim k

homeless even

52. Latarian Milton Says:

My new street album coming soon.

Billionaire Boi Presents: Accumulatin’ Paper Pt. 1 – The Yasser Story.

Hosted by DJ Drama.

53. Latarian Milton Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    prolly run through octomom

a really poor mans version of kim k

homeless even

Word.

Feeding her kids pancake powder mix and shit.

She rep for the hood.

54. Latarian Milton Says:

i.huffpost.com/gen/696059/thumbs/o-THREE-BOOBS-570.jpg?4

TOTAL RECALL BACK.

55. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Octo-broad got some nice lookin’ titties.

No-sign that weird lookin’ snatch of hers though.

56. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

i.huffpost.com/gen/696059/thumbs/o-THREE-BOOBS-570.jpg?4

Bye baby

57. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

LF: Sitting here watching The Devil’s Advocate. I prefer the old full-faced Charlize Theron as opposed to the current angular faced one.

58. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jordin Sparks look like she got really really good sex faces.

The ones you stop and look at mid stroke, snatch the condom off, and be like “I’m trappin you, you hear me. TRAP.”

59. Latarian Milton Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Word. I would hit.

60. Harlem World Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Jordin Sparks look like she got really really good sex faces.

================
    ho lee shit

hw datchu?

61. French Kevin Says:

Yo Latarian, I checked out your youtube page. You only do covers?

62. Latarian Milton Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:33 pm
    Yo Latarian, I checked out your youtube page. You only do covers?

I’M NOT BILLIONAIRE BOI FOR FUCKS SAKE LOL

63. French Kevin Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:37 pm

French Kevin Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 2:33 pm
    Yo Latarian, I checked out your youtube page. You only do covers?

I’M NOT BILLIONAIRE BOI FOR FUCKS SAKE LOL

^^^^^
    Dude’s got a good voice though, seriously.