Video: Kanye West – Way Too Cold (Behind The Scenes)

Just a little quick preview of the “WORLDWIDE, THEATRICAL MOTION PICTURE EVENT (c) DJ Khaled” video that’s on the way.

The song has changed titles like, 5 times since it dropped, but we still know it as “Theraflu.”

Previously: Rick Ross, DJ Khaled & French Montana Talk God Forgives, I Don’t

205 Responses to “Video: Kanye West – Way Too Cold (Behind The Scenes)”

1. Das racist Says:

This song got old fast.

I blame Hit-boy.

2. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’ll mothefuckin embarrass you

3. Bricktop Says:

An R rated Lobo film would be awesome but with Johnson’s recent string of kid friendly fare, I don’t know if this flick will be the hard R it needs to be
    Dwayne was throwing a bit of profanity around during Fast & Furious 5.

4. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Kanye needs to gtfoh for like a year or two.

5. Das racist Says:

I recently read that, after ‘Man of Steel’ drops, DC has no plans of making any movies til’ 2015.

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Dwayne was throwing a bit of profanity around during Fast & Furious 5.

And he’s gonna be in the G.I. Joe sequel (That got pushed out of the summer due to re-shoots).

Vin Diesel’s name was thrown around when the script was originally done but The Rock would be perfect.

The tone of the movie is so important. If they play it serious, it could become a franchise of it’s own, i.e. Blade.

If they do it campy & for the kids it could work, it just wouldn’t be Lobo. If they handle it poorly, it could end up as big a shitstain as Green Lantern was.

7. Das racist Says:

Here’s hoping that Christopher Nolan’s involvement helps make Superman an interesting character.

8. Bricktop Says:

Vin Diesel’s name was thrown around…
    A trash can, hopefully.

Vin Diesel = worst actor in the last twelve or so milliniums.

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Kanye needs to gtfoh for like a year or two.

Too much ego to fall back like that.

He ALWAYS feels like he’s got something to say.

Plus, Kanye albums are like movies from Spielberg or Tarantino. The label sees a huge amount of revenue from his albums. They ain’t trying to let that man rest but so long.

Quietly, MBDTF isn’t as good as his first 3 rap albums, regardless of the hype.

Cruel Summer has got a ton of hype too. But I try not to listen to hype. I listen to music.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

It’ll be visually interesting. Snyder (the director) did 300, Watchmen & Sucker Punch.

But I don’t know how interesting you can really make Superman.

He’s vanilla.

11. Bricktop Says:

*millennia

12. Das racist Says:

Think they’re rebooting ‘Green Lantern’ as well, hope they switch out Hal Jordan for John Stewart. (No daily show host)

13. rex hussla Says:

They shoulda just rolled with the video of the little kid performing this shit…it was dope

Plus it’s kinda late for a vid…this shit got old real fast

14. Bricktop Says:

War on Terror.
    War on Drugs.
    Same/same.

15. rex hussla Says:

You guys are nerds LMAO

16. Das racist Says:

You guys are nerds

^^^^^^

*Adjusts pocket protector*

17. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Comics >>>

Being the guy everyone asks questions after they see comic book movies <<<

18. Das racist Says:

Cosign the joys of reading a good graphic novel.

19. Das racist Says:

Oh shit, Season 4 of ‘Breaking Bad’ is finally on Netflix.

*Disappears*

20. The Shot Clock Says:

Labacabincalifornia is the best rap album for summer

21. Harlem World Says:

The Shot Clock Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Labacabincalifornia is the best rap album for summer

================================
    was listening to groupie therapy the other day

fatlips verse was funny but true

the pharcyde were good but a lil too weird for me at times

22. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Fat lip fell waaayyyyy off

Man that lil documentary on him almost wanted to shed a tear for da boy

His verse on she keeps passin me>>>>>>

pharcyde-Otha Fish>>>>>>

23. verses Says:

Homo Genesis ft. Girl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples & Action Bronson – Elimination Chamber (Prod. by Alchemist)

^^^^^^^^^^^^

*does mutley laugh / snickers*

24. Harlem World Says:

otha fish is woe is me music

i felt bad for those pharcyde cats

they really were living that simp life x 1000

type of dudes that kill emselves over a girl, cant move on

nah son, “i saw the mack when i was only 11 years old!”

25. The Shot Clock Says:

The fat lip documentary is a must watch tho

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

nah son, “i saw the mack when i was only 11 years old!”

^they needed those jetlife commandments

27. Harlem World Says:

max b >>>>>

its like hes singing/rapping my life, for me – nhjic

listen to his music every day, hes in that echelon

jay
    nas
    spitta
    pac
    max b
    pharrell
    mj

opinion

28. Harlem World Says:

mj made simpin sound fun

remember the time >>>>>

idgaf, this is top 5 song of all time

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The fat lip documentary is a must watch tho

This movie’s a joke right?

I see Spike Jonze & I think Jackass.

30. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Mj is da goat all kinsa simp anthem

J5>>>>>>>

34. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Lupe Fiasco
    Stalley
    Ghostface
    Jay-Z
    Kendrick Lamaar

That’s about it on a consistent basis for the Gawd TS.

But oh come tomorrow, NAS ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

“And this is the simple truth – that to live is to feel oneself lost. He who accepts it has already begun to find himself, to be on firm ground. Instinctively, as do the shipwrecked, he will look around for something to which to cling, and that tragic, ruthless glance, absolutely sincere, because it is a question of his salvation, will cause him to bring order into the chaos of his life. These are the only genuine ideas; the ideas of the shipwrecked. All the rest is rhetoric, posturing, farce.”

36. French Kevin Says:

I know I’m gonna catch some heat for this, but who’s MJ? I need to be educated a little.

37. verses Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 8:08 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*grabs popcorn*

38. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign making sweet love to all these birdbrain Love & Hip Hop Atlanta broads

filthy wretched whores are my weakness (c)

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Stevie J. >>>>

40. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

French Kevin
    8 mins ago

^Dear Kevin (cont)

This is a follow up to my last correspondence

I repeat

Please kill yourself

-00

41. Bx Blue Says:

Frenchie, they refering to Houston legend Mike Jones. MJ = the one and only king of pop Mike Jones. WHO? MIKE JOOOOOONES!!

42. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 8:08 pm

^SMH.

I never TOLD you to actually kill yourself, but I’m sayin tho,

Think about it for a minute b…

43. Danny Ocean Says:

lol @ Team USA currently losing to Brazil over on ESPN though

44. French Kevin Says:

Sorry I got confused. I thought the list was just rappers. MAN you guys are dicks. Are we doing a list of our favorite music then?

Rachmaninoff
    Chopin
    Tupac
    Sublime
    Jimmy Hendrix
    Joe Arroyo
    Bob Marley

45. Bx Blue Says:

Hey French Katie, go talk to JDerrida.

46. Bx Blue Says:

Frenchie, you forgot Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan

47. French Kevin Says:

He spit hot fire

48. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Who sent this character???

He’s in contention for woat commenter

“you got the juice now”

49. Bx Blue Says:

French Kevin basically walked in the room with a retard grin on, with a sign around his neck saying shoot on sight. Dude’s target practice in here.

50. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^yea he’s food round these parts

Been Gettin lit up daily every fuckin post

Troll Schtatus

He won’t last long

51. French Kevin Says:

Bx Blue Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Yeah? That means anyone that takes a shot at me looks weak.

52. Captain Planet Says:

Dylan
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Dylan
    Dylan

53. Bx Blue Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 8:50 pm
    Bx Blue Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Yeah? That means anyone that takes a shot at me looks weak.

^ No. No it does not.

54. Captain Planet Says:

Rolling Stones
    Beatles
    Black Sabbath
    Michael Jackson

55. Captain Planet Says:

” Remember the time oooohwwwooooowwwoooo wo ! “

56. Captain Planet Says:

If Michael Jackson liked bitches like a normal nigga do he would have been running through bitches

No mercy

Cuff ya chick

57. French Kevin Says:

Damn, how could I forge the Beatles. I got Abbey Road in my cd player, and I leave them out. tsk tsk

58. Captain Planet Says:

Fuck

How did I not have the Godfather, James Brown on that list

I’m trippin

59. Bx Blue Says:

Nas

I’m extending last Friday’s Nas Stan Day into this week. Fuck, LIG earned that right. Shit is only getting better with every listen.

60. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Beyonce said MJ (No Mike Jone, smh) tried to cuff her up though.

And I still think he fucked Brooke Shield and Heather Locklear. Possibly even performed actual coitus with them and not have Bubbles do the heavy lifting.

61. French Kevin Says:

On some real ish though, a lot of people didn’t give 2 shits about Tupac until “changes” made TRL for a month straight back in 98. Then all of the sudden everyone owns the 2pacalypse cd claming they’ve been down since day 1. Liars.

62. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Irish Spring>>>French Kevin

63. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

CO-SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The Scottish Rite > French Kizza

65. Captain Planet Says:

Oh shit !

66. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The Jew Fro > French Kizza

67. Captain Planet Says:

Who’s bad ?!?!?!

68. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

LIG is great….great…i applaud Nas .. seriously .. i do

but really…how much replay value does it have

i loved the album…i lsiten to it from start to finish 1 time..maybe listened to black bond and a few other tracks a few more times but again i ask

how much replay value does it have

guess it depends no the listener and his or her lifestyle

my current lifestyle…stuffin raw cones with loud and all that cool shit

i find myself LISTENING to dom kennedy mixtape and that ciggarete boat shit along with other old spitta albums/mixtapes more than the new nas

NOW!

dont get it fucked up i would never ever ever ever say those artists are even tien the god sons shoes

im just saying

how much replay value does it get?

the bars are to heavy..way to heavy…as im typing this…i think ill go listen to LIG some more..

69. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Denver Omelet > French Kizza

French Fries > French Kizza

German Chocolate > French Kizza

Belgian Waffles > French Kizza

70. Captain Planet Says:

Checked out Mean Streets to see what the boy Nas was yapping about

It was aight

With all the legendary mobster films that came after it don’t feel like I saw anything new

71. French Kevin Says:

I love the hate, fellas. Keep it coming. All I got is love.

72. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 9:05 pm

I love the hate, fellas. Keep it coming. All I got is love.

*Stops all violence*

*Daps*

73. Captain Planet Says:

LIG >

I listened to Dom Kennedy’s album a couple times all the way through it’s done

Only songs worth anything are Type of Party and the one with Rick Ross

Cigarette Boats is magnificent but it’s too short. 5 songs

Nas >

Life is Good.

I get high to it, it’s perfect

74. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Captain Planet Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    Checked out Mean Streets to see what the boy Nas was yapping about

It was aight

Got time? want to see one of the most slept on greatest mob movies ever

it requires time tho…if you got time go find “Once Upon A Time In America” not the eddie murphy shit

im talkin about the 5 hour movie with dinero in it…story of a young group of gangsters both irish and italian from rise to elder hood

some trill ass..snowed in winter time shit

75. verses Says:

Cigarette Boats is magnificent but it’s too short. 5 songs

^^^^^^^^^^^

T’was always meant to be an EP though aint it?

Styles and Dza ruined some perfectly good track imo. Shoulda stayed off it.

Carry on.

76. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Shout out to my eastcoast niggas

eascoast fall , winter life is unmatched

unless you dont have a main puss pocket to hibernate in

77. Bx Blue Says:

Coupla things….I think LIG has tremendous replay value, which is something not all Nas albums have (even the top Tier)

Dom Kennedy…never gave dude a shot, but his verse on Grooveline from Schoolboy Q’s album was real nice. Is that typical Dom Kennedy or just a mirage?

I know lots of people agree with me, but still wont say it. Tupac is grossly OVERrated. His ratio of good to horrible songs is too low to be considered a great, IMO. Kinda like a PG with high turnover to assist ratio.

That Domo, Earl, Bronson, Alchamist song is FIIIIRE

ATCQ

79. Captain Planet Says:

Got time? want to see one of the most slept on greatest mob movies ever

I was supposed to get to this awhile back

Might could check it out now

80. verses Says:

That nas SWizz track is gabbage.

81. Danny Ocean Says:

LIG is like a bottle of finely aged cognac, only appreciated by the most refined of palates. it’s an event of sorts, every time the product is used.

Dom Kennedy, Spitta, etc…are fifty cent coca-cola sodas out of the vending machine.

the soda will quench your thirst on a daily basis no doubt, and you may drink sodas on a more consistent basis.

but it’s no comparison to the the finely aged cognac in the grand scheme. be clear.

82. Captain Planet Says:

T’was always meant to be an EP though aint it?

Understood

But I listen to it and enjoy it but then it’s already back to the first song

83. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Cigarette Boats is magnificent but it’s too short. 5 songs

^^^^^^^^^^^

T’was always meant to be an EP though aint it?

Styles and Dza ruined some perfectly good track imo. Shoulda stayed off it.

Carry on.

More so the production

The Production dom kennedy,spitta,wiz

the sonic landscape they spit on for the most part compliments medicinal grade weed highs so much man

Nas bars is to heavy .. i love em but they too fuckin heavy when im high to much to compute…spitta say slick shit i can watch when im gurted…

dont get it fucked up..im not sayin spitta is fuckin with Nas at all

84. Bx Blue Says:

Mean Streets and Once Upon a Time in America are both GEMS

85. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Ohio police have arrested an alleged drug kingpin, a 17-year-old accused of running a multimillion dollar ring that distributed high-grade marijuana through two school districts and netted $20,000 a month.

When cops raided the boy’s bedroom at his parents’ home, they found over $6,000 in cash, prosecutors said.

Authorities have not released the student’s name, because he was a 16-year-old minor at the time he committed the alleged drug deals. Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said the boy will be tried as juvenile.

Authorities seized 600 plants from the three grow houses, with an estimated street value of $3 million.

All of the individuals have been indicted by a grand jury, but have yet to be arraigned or enter pleas.

_________________________________________________________

YO, WTF?!?!?!?

86. Captain Planet Says:

Damn, Spitta made two niggas all time list already

Damn, homie came up

87. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Got time? want to see one of the most slept on greatest mob movies ever

I was supposed to get to this awhile back

Might could check it out now

Great movie..start to finish…long as fuck

the actual run time is 4 hours & 29 Minutes

88. Bx Blue Says:

Danny Ocean – perfect descrption of LIG

As for 70 – 80′s Deniro movies, Raging Bull>>>>>>>>>

89. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The lil’ homie NETTED 20 racks a month!?!?

Damn. Maybe this straight arrow life ain’t the move.

90. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 9:16 pm

_________________________________________________________

YO, WTF?!?!?!?

I need a link yo…wtf

im jealous

91. Captain Planet Says:

I learn something new every listen of Life is Good

92. Shooter Says:

Honestly that World So Cold song is horrible, can’t listen to that shit

93. Captain Planet Says:

Rick Ross is supposed to drop the 31st ?

Probably leak next week ?

He might need to drop that back after Nas mayne …

94. Bx Blue Says:

Nas’s last verse on World is an Addiction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

95. Bx Blue Says:

Ghost’s verse on Impossible > Last verse of World is an Addiction.

But its close

96. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

tinyurl.com/c8yzlv6

There it is in its entirety

97. Captain Planet Says:

The way the first beat on Cigarette Boats drops

All proper like

98. Bx Blue Says:

LIG > God Forgives

Quietly kept, the boy Mayhem Lauren dropped a dope dope album in Respect the Fly Shit. Harry Fraud/Tommy Mas production >>>

99. Shooter Says:

World is an addiction* rather

100. Bx Blue Says:

Shooter, you serious? You can’t listen to World is an Addiction? Why?

101. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

LIG is filled with bars…bars on bars on bars on bars

word i get it..i fuck with the god son heavy..

however

sonically speaking…its not the most loudpack friendly compliation of sounds

am i right or wrong?

102. verses Says:

Ghost > Nasir.

103. Captain Planet Says:

Being a Nas stan right now >

When he gets it right, he gets it right

Hov stans laying in the cut till Nas gets divorced again or Destiny post some panties on Instagram or something

104. verses Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 9:23 pm
    LIG is filled with bars…bars on bars on bars on bars

word i get it..i fuck with the god son heavy..

however

sonically speaking…its not the most loudpack friendly compliation of sounds

am i right or wrong?

^^^^^^^^^^^

No ID and Remi did a good job on those beats mayne. Remi stepped it up.

But Im trapped in the 90′s.

105. Captain Planet Says:

sonically speaking…its not the most loudpack friendly compliation of sounds

I zone out to that shit

The gems keep hitting me upside the head like a 2 x 4

106. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

verses Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Ghost > Nasir.

*Puts blicky on the table*

107. Captain Planet Says:

*Puts blicky on the table*

LOL

108. Danny Ocean Says:

The lil’ homie NETTED 20 racks a month!?!?

Damn. Maybe this straight arrow life ain’t the move.

nah, it is.

niggas think they Scarface. but they ain’t see the end of the movie.

109. Captain Planet Says:

Dead or in Jail.

110. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

The opening scene of Raging Bull…when deniro is dancing in the rick..black and white…orchestra of bologna municop thetra – cavalleria rusticana intermezzo playing in the background

is bar none the most beautiful piece of film i ever scene

and im not a “beautiful piece of film” type nigga if you can dig it.

111. Danny Ocean Says:

sip prohibtion liquor, prohibition whiskey
    war stories, we tell ‘em
    nothing’s realer than karma

112. Captain Planet Says:

Biggie ain’t made no one’s list yet today ?

Hmmmmmm

113. Danny Ocean Says:

just one question for Big Meech.

was it worth it?

114. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Danny Ocean Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 9:26 pm
    The lil’ homie NETTED 20 racks a month!?!?

Damn. Maybe this straight arrow life ain’t the move.

nah, it is.

niggas think they Scarface. but they ain’t see the end of the movie.

Its really not..

Greed is what kills

the straight arrow life really aint where its at..do the risk and reward calculations

20k a month..the lil nigga is a minor..if he was really doin those numbers it is worth any penatly he will likely receive

a lot of people leave money on the table in life..not even money .. but EXPERIECNES as a whole

alot of people leave shit on the table in life why?

niggas is scared

the same mufugga that bitch how theres no jobs hes broke etc etc

he scared to take a risk..take a f*ckin risk sometime

just dont be stupid..being stupid and taking risks is 2 different things…

115. Shooter Says:

Smh @ how many reviews say Cherry Wine is the best song on LIG

116. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I really didn’t care for cigarette boats like I expected too

Same with here

I’m not a fan of this lil eps
    Here
    cig boats
    1st 48

All meh status to me there like 2 good songs on each

I need that 17-18 track Mixtape verde terrace, smokey Robinson look

But then again who am I?!?

*shrugs*

Spitta>>>>your fav rappers

117. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

verses Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 9:24 pm
    F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 9:23 pm
    LIG is filled with bars…bars on bars on bars on bars

word i get it..i fuck with the god son heavy..

however

sonically speaking…its not the most loudpack friendly compliation of sounds

am i right or wrong?

^^^^^^^^^^^

No ID and Remi did a good job on those beats mayne. Remi stepped it up.

But Im trapped in the 90′s.

No no no…dont get me wrong..the production is on point .. probably some of the best nas has spit on in a while

but when your chilling with a cone stuffed with some of that loud , screaming, ear agonzing shit you cant tell me

the Cover Coup…Ciggarete Boats. music doesnt suit that

but now were talking apples and oranges

regardless tho

nobody fuckin with the god son

that we can all agree on

118. Captain Planet Says:

Remember talking to Biggie inside his Lex truck
    Said stay fly when you bummy, keep your pajamas Armani
    Hood forever, I just act like I’m civilized
    Really what’s in my mind is organizing a billion black motherfuckers
    To take over JP and Morgan Goldman and Sachs
    And teach the world facts and give Saudi they oil back

Chill Nas ! Chiiiiiiillllll !

119. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Danny Ocean Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 9:28 pm
    just one question for Big Meech.

was it worth it?

Thats the thing

And am gonna sound crazy for saying this but whatever

Media publiciezs the falls of major movers .. they publicize the falls of the major guys like meech…fuckin uhh whats his name the pyriamd scheme dude Madoff

Scarface

they make epic movies and shit about the fall .. although it is real life..and the fall is very real dont get it fucked up

its people out there getting alot of bread you NEVER heard of

its people out there chillin out of the game that got alot of bread and never did a day in the joint

trappin aint dead niggas just scared

for those who got caught how many do you think didnt get caught?

im just sayin……

120. Danny Ocean Says:

my nigga did a dime and didn’t learn a thing from it
    came home and two weeks later, got him a 600

121. Captain Planet Says:

” Alcohol aging my niggas faster than felonies … “

122. Danny Ocean Says:

the government the only people making legitimate paper off selling drugs.

123. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Can’t wait for this holiday tomorrow though.

I LITERALLY took off work for this siht b. Told the Boss I wasn’t going to Mecca, but Mecca was coming to me. And I was gonna walk the grottoes of St. Peter’s Basilica and lay hands on St. Peter’s Tomb. ALL IN ONE DAY.

I got the death stare, but I was granted that day off with pay. He just told me to take pictures.

I gave him a NaS CD.

Remember talking to Biggie inside his Lex truck
    Said stay fly when you bummy, keep your pajamas Armani
    Hood forever, I just act like I’m civilized
    Really what’s in my mind is organizing a billion black motherfuckers
    To take over JP and Morgan Goldman and Sachs
    And teach the world facts and give Saudi they oil back

Shit aint even fair out here man

shit aint even fair

niggas bars is heavy as heaven

lyric wise

Nas > Em

yeah i said

Nas has 2 records to every one of eminems “Stan”

do the knowledge

125. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 9:37 pm

” Alcohol aging my niggas faster than felonies … “

^WORD.

*Takes double shot of Ketel One*

126. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Danny Ocean Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 9:39 pm
    the government the only people making legitimate paper off selling drugs.

Keep tellin yourself that

i aint trynat ell you to hustle lol..but take a risk

if you dont think there 10 madoff’s right now gettin bread smuttin hoes in dubai countin crazy paper

youd be a fool

for every one thats get caughts there more that get away

jus think about it

how the fuck is all this shit in the streets if they always get the heavy movers

come on man

127. Captain Planet Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Can’t wait for this holiday tomorrow though.

I gave him a NaS CD.

LOL @ Alla this

128. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

LITERALLY took off work for this siht b. Told

^Stan dat chu?!?

I can’t front I took a day off to smut out drink all day and smoke joints and go to the Wiz concert

129. Captain Planet Says:

How does Lil Scrappy still have a career ?

And someone needs to come get Raz B before he REALLY commit that

130. Captain Planet Says:

The song that really gets me when I’m high is Stay

131. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Calling in late to hit best buy which doesn’t open till 10 just to pick up the latest Curren$y album>>>>

Going to the mall on lunch to cop stoned immaculate>>>>>

132. verses Says:

And teach the world facts and give Saudi they oil back

^^^^^^^^^^^^

….

smh gnozir….

133. Captain Planet Says:

I think you convinced him FUPM

Danny on the phone with Papi trying to get them for cinco

134. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

callin off in the parkin lot of your job just for fucks sake..just cuz it was a nice day and you said fuck these crackas >>>

135. Captain Planet Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

seriously *cam face*

Shawn Carter wins.

139. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

yo Captain

i hate to admit this

it hurts my soul…it truley does

although i dont agree about the skinny ones

im startin to feel you about white bitches…just purely from a level of competition standpoint

shit burns my soul

140. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

when skinny im talkin like paris hilton skinny..thats a no sign

the white broad has to have some resembalance of curves

141. Captain Planet Says:

shit burns my soul

LOL

* Hands FUPM the red pill *

142. Captain Planet Says:

Shawn Carter wins.

He usually does

But not this week. month

Year ?

143. Shooter Says:

Verses
    1 min ago
    And teach the world facts and give Saudi they oil back

^^^^^^^^^^^^

….

smh gnozir….

Lol, yeh that line made me cringe

144. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

although i dont agree about the skinny ones

^Yep.

And they swallow as a norm. Birth control from their respective viewpoints. I’ve actually had this discussion with them. They say if they take it to the face and ingest said babies, there is no way for them to get pregnant.

Very effective, IMO. And should be a standard for every woman out here with an active sex life.

We need to make all women socially aware of this effective method of birth control.

Really.

145. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Hov & Nas cant win at the same time?

i mean damn

there tied in my book as the greatest

just like jada and sp are tied in my book

146. Captain Planet Says:

Very effective, IMO.

LOL

147. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

word to Stephen A Smith

why would the knicks regisn the super lintendo

when he wouldnt play in the playoffs because he said he was 85%

that shit aint the heart of a champion at all

148. Captain Planet Says:

America’s Dependence on Oil <

We ain't gonna stop sending young men to die in the desert as long as it remains

149. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

And teach the world facts and give Saudi they oil back

^^^^^^^^^^^^

….

smh gnozir….

Lol, yeh that line made me cringe

^ Why?

There are so many other, cheaper, and cleaner ways for multi-production/ fuel/energy that we REALLY don’t need to be fucking with oil any longer. Harvestable resources are dying solely because of the world’s crutch (and by crutch, I mean debt/allegiance to the Arab Council) on oil.

Haven’t heard the line yet, but from what you all are implying it means, and seeing it in it’s bare context, he’s actually right. And noble if I must say.

150. why? Says:

Kanye’s music choices lately make him look like he’s desperate for acceptance.

151. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Nah the white bitch shit is purley competitive

competition with myself

like jordan in 2000 playing jordan in 94 … self competition

ive seen more black puss then a planned parenthood in southside chicago

white smutty bitches that listen to rap and shit thats nothing..thats easy

its self competition .. get a white bitch or any bitch outside of your own race to go outside of her comforts

plus the white hoes that never fucked with a nigga never really got her box beat open

152. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

The technology ist here to stop using fossil fuels

heres the hard part

think about the many industries that are already used to dealing with fossil fuels..you cant match a transition that major with a snap of a finger

think about the millions of mechanics that would have to re train//the tech schools that would have to re train/ the gas stations that would have to be converted / the car dealerships and the list goes on and on

153. Captain Planet Says:

Kanye’s music choices lately make him look like he’s desperate for acceptance.

He’s always been

” The money don’t change you it just makes you more of what you are ” – Will Smith

Kanye’s BEEN an attention whore, look at me please etc

154. Captain Planet Says:

College Dropout

The realest shit he ever wrote

155. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Oil is fucking up air, water supply, food production, and lungs.

On the mining side of things, it is exposing and releasing toxic and deadly fumes of carbon, lethal noble gasses, erosion and fumigated rusting metals being seeped into the atmosphere and bankrupting State, town, perishes, and COUNTRIES for clean-up costs…

And it’s killing countless people mining and fighting bullshit wars to produce and procure these shit fam.

Oil is not the wave anymore. Science BEEN pulled oil’s card b.

Get that shit the fuck outta here.

156. Captain Planet Says:

” Now please, domino, domino. Only spot a few blacks the higher I go ” – Jay-Z

” My tax bracket not enough blacks have it ” – Nas

157. Captain Planet Says:

Oil is not the wave anymore. Science BEEN pulled oil’s card b.

lolololol

This nigga TS mayne

158. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

There is this great book called Collapse written by Jared Diamond. He also won the Pulitzer for his work (you might know this one) called Guns, Germs, and Steel. The book focuses around the fall of civilizations of the past that fail to see the signs coming from fucking up there environments too damn much from a plethora of reasons. From The Aztec civilization, the maori/midori tribes of Indonesia, the Khymer Rouge, Easter Islands and a host of others.

Basically, they fell because they didn’t change their methods when imminent threat of total destruction was upon them because the signs were so deafening and futile, they blocked them out because it hurt just to fathom the concept of eco-suicide.

This can happen fam. And if we keep on, on this oil tip, that may be our fate. Niggas better start to heed the sign of the times. Shit is getting real, and it’s getting real quick.

159. French Kevin Says:

Pink Floyd
    Spitta
    Hov
    Curtis Mayfield
    ATCQ

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Very nice list, I appreciate people who like good music. But to me, nothing can top a Rachmaninoff prelude in C sharp minor, or a Scriabin etude op8 no12. So much passion, so much intensity, so inspiring. Makes you feel like you can take the world on.

160. Captain Planet Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 10:15 pm

The empires usually over-engage themselves in foreign entanglements for resources

161. why? Says:

We need more black and Latino scientists.

162. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Oil Spills
    Barrier Reef dying
    Climate Change (now a proven and widely accepted FACT, no matter the reasnoing)
    Increase in natural disasters
    Brush fires
    Dormant Volcanoes coming back to life

To me, (sorry for keeping on, keeping on tho) oil is like the blood of the Earth. You can only pull so much blood from this bitch mother earth and expect her to keep living and prospering fam. Self cannibalization is what’s going on here (walk with me here). We ripping her up and telling her to smoke her ashes b.

She gone die, or react in an extremely volatile way that will not be kind to none of us.

It may be over a lot of people’s heads, but listen: God is the universe. And within this planet God will react according to how you treat him. So, if you’re polluting his air, and ripping him up, and not keeping it utopian and pure, how can you possibly expect the outcome to be righteous and blissful?

Think about it.

It will only give what you put into it.

163. French Kevin Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 10:07 pm
    Oil is fucking up air, water supply, food production, and lungs.

Oil is not the wave anymore. Science BEEN pulled oil’s card b.

Get that shit the fuck outta here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very true, seems like oil is the root of all evil. People fighting and dying over it to benefit the mega wealthy. There’s ways to create free clean energy and end our dependence on oil forever. JP Morgan said “my peasants will have nothing free” when nikola tesla introduced free energy in 1920.

164. Captain Planet Says:

War is just about the poor dying to keep the rich rich.

165. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Peace to the 5 percenters
    online engine inventors

166. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^This too. Or the lack there-of. There are many examples laid out in Collapse that explain this methodology as well.

One hell of an outline too. Culture A depletes Culture B of a precious resource that Culture A needed but didn’t realize until the damage was irreversible. And other variations of primitive foreign and diplomatic ‘exchanges’.

167. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Just as every movie end
    just as every book ends

so do civilizations

word to Easter island

168. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

nikola tesla introduced free energy in 1920.

^Early MIT scientists introduced free energy as early as 1880. This was actually one of their selling points to get funding to jump-start the Institute in the early stages.

169. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Anthony Mackie is set to play The Falcon in the next Captain America movie.

Nice!

Dude is an underrated actor.

170. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

aint this a bitch

if i knew how to build a panel MYSELF and knew how to faciliate the technology that i could use the Sun to power my home

these mufuggas would try and fine me or charge me for using the sun rays?

aint that some bullshit

171. French Kevin Says:

We are constantly being fooled into voting for these politicians who are funded by extremely wealthy bankers, and we buy everything they say during their campaign and end up voting for them. Politics should be like Nascar, every candidate should wear his major sponsors on his suit and tie so we know who the fuck we’re voting for.
    Bush said he was a compassionate conservative, what does he do? Declares 2 wars and expands government. What the fuck.
    Obama says he’s gonna bring the troops home “you can take that to the bank” as soon as he’s elected and close down Guantanamo Bay. Did he deliver on either one? Nope.
    Romney is also a nice piece of shit who does not have the average American’s interest at heart. We blame Banks for crumbling and weakening our economy, but then we vote for the guys they contribute money to.

FACT: Both Romney AND Obama’s campaigns are funded by Goldman Sachs and Jp Morgan.

You think it’s gonna make a difference having Romney or Obama? The only difference is gay marriage, and quite honestly I don’t give a deer’s 2 last shits if homos wanna get married. I just want the troops to come home, and the banks to stop fucking us raw.

172. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Now tell me again though,

Does that Nas line sound ‘cringe worthy’?

LOL.

NaS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

173. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

everytime i go to work there is a homeless man sleeping on the sidewalk..some people walk over him..others give him change sometimes i do

through all seasons he is there

this is a busy street in the downtown section of a major american citizen

whether the president is Obama, Romney

he will be there regardless

The hood will continue to be the hood with the same problems that have plagued the hood since its inception

Public Schools in inner city mjaoritly black and latino communities will continue to under perform as they always have

and the american public will still be for the most part idiots

these things will all be the same regardless of who is the president

changing presidents is like changing the store manager of a mcdonalds

the franchise remains the same

174. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

this is a busy street in the downtown section of a major american city

175. Captain Planet Says:

If I was a politician and Goldman Sachs put money on me and my opponent I wouldn’t give a fuck

I mean if they came to ask for shit I’d be like ” Nah, you guys should have supported the other guy, oh wait “

176. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

what so hard about setting a cap and end date in regards to primary presidental candidates

i.e

Obama and Romney have until XYZ date to raise as much $$ as they can

the max is $100 million

any dollar over is violation or some shit

they cant mointor that?

they can monitor that shit

177. why? Says:

Americans have become so dependant on fossil fuels that we are raised to believe we could not live without it. Nosign fighting wars and letting our country fall behind as one of leaders in innovation and renewable energy use. People complaining about energy bills and gas prices should stop waiting on congress to step in and do some research to find alternatives to fossil fuels.

178. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

they cant mointor that?

they can monitor that shit

^Not really. I honestly think most of that shit is off the books anyhow. The concept of the system is hoping that the candidates keep everything transparent, monitor the amount of individual publicized or accounted donations, and track the spending.

But whose to say of the kizzas that walk in with a briefcase with 2.5 milli in it on some off the record type shit? Like, “We are with the gaming conglomerate and wish you the best in your campaign. Don’t bother logging it. We aren’t even asking you to turn a blind eye to us. Just that when you get to where we all wish you to be, to seriously CONSIDER our contributions not to this campaign, but to our business ventures to better the establishment of America and it’s tourism. Thank you and Good Luck.”?

179. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The gas industry wants you to be dependent on fossil fuel, as does the car industry.

It’s in their best interest to NOT utilize other energy sources & since they pay lobbyists to fight for their interests in congress & in the White House, I don’t expect that shit to change anytime soon.

180. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Lobbyist scmobbyist.. Fuck them lil lil hoes bitches. I don’t yall. I go green with it.

(c) Future Nas line.

181. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Does your credit score follow you to other countries?

If i were to become a citizen of England

would i have to rebuild my credit? how does that shit work

182. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“Straight out the fucking dungeons of gas. Where green niggas don’t make it back.”

-The Arab Council

183. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Does your credit score follow you to other countries?

^Yes.

184. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Does your credit score follow you to other countries?

^Yes.

Damn thats a bitch….damn im stupid as shit..guess as long as you have your SSN your credit follows you

oh well

185. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

How yall feel that all US American Team uniforms are made in China?

186. French Kevin Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 11:05 pm
    Does your credit score follow you to other countries?

^Yes.

oh well

^^^^^^^^^^
    If you have bad credit, it follows you. If you have good credit, you start over as if you had no prior history. I’m telling you, banks are the devil.

187. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

French Kevin Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 11:06 pm
    F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 11:05 pm
    Does your credit score follow you to other countries?

^Yes.

oh well

^^^^^^^^^^

Damn

I thought it was like your GPA and transferring to a different college

188. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

A successful aborigine tradesman will thrive in a more complex system of enterprise if he is exposed to it.

A hustler is a hustler. You are who you are, no matter the physical make-up of your demographic.

Just gotta learn how to get it. When you know, you KNOW.

Get familiar.

189. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

all i know is

kow female should be broke

if its that bad startin sellin that box

simple solution

id prostitute my dick in a heartbeat if it came down to it

shieeeeeeeeeet

190. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 11:06 pm

How yall feel that all US American Team uniforms are made in China?

^Don’t really give a damn. I don’t follow sports.

Some of our most successful stock traders are foreigners trading in the blackness of night on their end.

191. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

id prostitute my dick in a heartbeat if it came down to it

shieeeeeeeeeet

to broads only of course

192. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

July 16th, 2012 at 11:11 pm
    F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 11:06 pm

How yall feel that all US American Team uniforms are made in China?

^Don’t really give a damn. I don’t follow sports.

I dont either..just wanted the nah conensus on it

193. Deen Says:

Life Is Good on repeat since it leaked.

Favorite song changes on every listen.

Nasir did good. I might fanute two copies…

194. Deen Says:

Applaud this nigga Nas for cramming tons of syllables into his impeccable flows in 2012, while every other MC (save maybe Kendrick and Gibbs) is slowing down, leaving lazy spaces and using adlibs as a crutch.

Life is Good is so damn wordy. Niggas catching new shit on each listen…

195. French Kevin Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A successful businessman always needs help from the banks. Unless you’re a drug lord, you’re gonna need loans here and there to start new ventures. I can’t think of any successful multi-millionaire that never took out a loan. Bottom line is banks hold the key.

196. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“Gas disciple, my oils are trifle, I shoot spills in the Gulf just like a rifle.”

-BP

197. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I might fanute two copies…

^The Nas standard. 2 copies. One for now. One for later.

Cop them shits like Nawl’laters (Now and Later candies)

198. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Life is Good is so damn wordy.

Exactly the reason I expect it to peter out at Gold.

In 2012 the kids like grunts & adlibs, not words.

199. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I can’t think of any successful multi-millionaire that never took out a loan.

^I only know one. This dude named Wayne from the South Side of Chicago. The most feared and respected man that I know. One of them dudes thats scary smart to a point if you having a debate with him in a barbershop, he will utter your response to his counter before you and tell you why he disagrees.

Nigga can have a convo all by hisself and debate himself through osmosis or some shit using your viewpoint without you saying shit.

The nigga just knows…

200. verses Says:

the reason I smh’ed the nasir line re: saudi’s and their oil is because he doesn’t know shit about global politics and he doesnt what he’s talking about.

Forget it. I cant be farked.

201. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

It’s this low-key series called Prophets of Doom too.

Shit will mind fuck you about our perilous ways and our dependence of Mother Earth’s blood: oil.

Watch alla them shits b.

Get familiar.

202. verses Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 10:34 pm
    We are constantly being fooled into voting for these politicians who are funded by extremely wealthy bankers, …. give a deer’s 2 last shits if homos wanna get married. I just want the troops to come home, and the banks to stop fucking us raw.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blah blah blah blah.

You know you really a dumb ma fukka. STFU and go away. You. dont. know. what. you. are. talking. about.

Im out. Im not engaging with this no mo.

203. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

verses Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 11:31 pm

^Word?!? You KNOW this nigga and his thoughts b?! Like, you know what this nigga familiarizes himself with and his personal interests!!

Damn, who knew.

Ask homie can I get an autographed copy of Life Is Good AND a signed Illmatic CD.

Don’t worry. I know you good for it.

204. French Kevin Says:

lol @ Verses, insults someone, calls them names, tells them they don’t know anything, and backs it up with absolutely nothing. I wish I knew who you were so I could pray for you and help you out.

205. verses Says: