Kendrick Lamar – Swimming Pools (Drank) (Prod. by T-Minus)

Kendrick x T-Minus, sounding proper. From Kendrick’s TDE/Interscope/Aftermath debut, good kid m.A.A.d city, due out October 2nd.

In related news, this happened.

165 Responses to “Kendrick Lamar – Swimming Pools (Drank) (Prod. by T-Minus)”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Finally!!!!!!

2. Das racist Says:

This beat sounds mad familiar.

3. Harlem World Says:

this def coulda been a drake track

kendrick dont know nothin bout gettin faded!

weed is your vice b,

we get lost in the matrix on this side

4. hl Says:

*daps hw and the rest*

5. Harlem World Says:

he NEEDS to release that video for the recipe

thats the best kendrick track ive ever heard

and im not really into his whole music x lane

but i like a few tracks of his tho

6. Das racist Says:

Song ain’t bad tho.

*Listens again*

7. Captain Planet Says:

Wait, I thought Kendrick didn’t smoke weed ?

8. Das racist Says:

he NEEDS to release that video for the recipe

^^^^^^

Word, they released BTS pics ’bout a month ago.

9. Das racist Says:

‘Section.80′ was a concept album, so i’m guessing this one is gonna be the same.

10. Harlem World Says:

a moozlim making a song called amen

11. Harlem World Says:

meek mill tho >

12. Das racist Says:

Is Meek really a muslim?

Does he observe Ramadan & whatnot?

13. Captain Planet Says:

I thought Meek Mill said in that interview that he doesn’t believe in God

14. Das racist Says:

I need a dl link for this song, make it happen nation.

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

kendrick doesn’t smoke.

his music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*vanishes*

19. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

im from philly

Meek is muslim

Thats the default religion for niggas in philly…he not into it like freeway tho..but yea thats the defualt religion for niggas n philly

Yall niggas cant hear properly in the intervuew meek said I ONLY BELIEVE IN GOD

ANYWAY

nicki killed that I am your leader shit

“big fat pussy..wit a icy.watch”..shit made my dick hard

20. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Kendrick aint bout that dirty sprite life

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Kendrick always rappin bout them pills

Dom x Kendrick-we ball>>>>>>>

22. Das racist Says:

complex.com/music/2012/07/the-25-biggest-hip-hop-fails-of-2012-so-far/

^^^^^^

>>> Wale

23. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Word that we ball shit is hard as fucj

24. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Never heard a Kendrick record except his psycho babble on Aubrey’s album. Did I lose?

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    15 mins ago
    Word that we ball shit is hard as fucj

^da ric flair sample at the end tho>>>>>>>

Sn: das racist stay postin da dope links

26. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

The nigga ASAP Rocky is all styke no substance nigga has
    0 bars

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

DZA x Spitta x “Mirrors” >>>>

Ridin’ on mirrors
    Help you sucka ass niggas see it clearer
    See yaself, watch us gettin’ richer
    Me & my nigga DZA
    Ridin’ on mirrors….

28. 911 Says:

Gunplay, Nas, Meek, Kendrick, Lupe & Rozay.

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Dom Kennedy – Girls On Stage >>>>

Dude was gettin’ his ASAP Rocky bounce on with that one.

30. 911 Says:

She’s acting like it’s all that, and all that, ain’t all that..

31. 911 Says:

Gunplay so sophisticated remix is. my. shit. That nigga be having fun with rap.. you can tell.

32. 911 Says:

I never ask my amount, treat that bad bitch like a bad check, cuz I cash that and I bounce!!!

33. 911 Says:

Wow, this song is dope. Wtf. I only cosigned Kendrick off of one song.. Shheeeiiitttt if he put this out with a video and the recipe, that little nigga might blow up for real. Damn.

34. 911 Says:

Nosign ASAP or keef.

35. 911 Says:

Say she sophisticated but she look and sound basic, talking bout she high maintenance and never tried Macy’s, bitch you crazy..

#Gunplaypimpin101gem

36. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway
    19 mins ago
    DZA x Spitta x “Mirrors” >>>>

^best sing by a landslide

37. 911 Says:

Oh and don’t let me start on this Godson album. HOLE. LEE. CHIT. I’m confused on how he can still rap so good, the shit doesn’t make any fucking sense. What if he never falls off.

I Cosign Nas getting married every 7 years and divorced every 6. Just to keep hip hop fresh. Much blessings godson.

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

“Mo’ onions, I need mo’ hunnids
    Posers don’t want it, they Malibu’s Most Wanted…” (c) DZA

39. 911 Says:

Corpus Christi gets the Cosign, weather was shitty all week and I ain’t do shit, but it’s mad potential there. Fucking mosquitoes down there are out of fucking control though.. nice college town.

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Life Is Good…but it could’ve used a few more aggy songs. “Nasty” is a glaring omission.

41. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Spitta car talk is high pedigree shig

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Young Buck just got 3 years.

He shoulda never bit the hand.

43. Bones Jackson Says:

ehhhhhh This is basically a Drake track….

44. plug Says:

The trustee administering his estate said she planned to sell the trademarked “Young Buck” name along with other assets seized for non-payment.

45. Das racist Says:

Young Buck just got 3 years.

^^^^^^

*50 Cent laughs*

How long til’ Game ends up in the slammer? (None)

46. hl Says:

Nas – Trust >>>>>

Spooky.

47. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

School Boy Q > Kendrick

48. Shooter Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway
    1 hr, 17 mins ago
    ^^^^^

There’s a bunch of them on the deluxe version, including “Nasty”

49. Shooter Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    1 min ago
    School Boy Q > Kendrick
    *^^^

All day

50. hl Says:

If you’re not rocking with the deluxe version, you’re not doing it right.

51. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Yo

i just realized

Jeezy First Album >> Ross Discography

yall need to go revist that TM101

the production was about a decade ahead of its time

if you a fan of that trap music i cant see how you can disagree

plus the shit was authentic

52. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

hl Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

If you’re not rocking with the deluxe version, you’re not doing it right.

^He’s right.

No Deluxe? Then FUCK you.

*Daps HL*

Welcome back to the game homie.

53. hl Says:

Whattup TS.

54. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

plus the shit was authentic

^As authentic of Puff giving him exposure to BMF before he game Ross exposure to BMF?

Shooo you ri…….. nah.

55. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nothing at all HL. Wanted to see what got leaked my The Gawd so I can ignore it and listen to it Tuesday, lol. That, and up on the mixtapes that came out this week to get prepared for the weekend. That’s it.

You?

56. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

gave > game.

57. LeRoy Green Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

July 13th, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Dom Kennedy – Girls On Stage >>>>

^^^^^6

Cosign

Dom is 4 of 4 on his last mixtapes. He killin em

58. hl Says:

I’m chilling. Sipping prohibition whiskey and reflecting on life.

59. LeRoy Green Says:

hl Says:

July 13th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Nas – Trust >>>>>

^^^^^6

Yep.

I fux wit 17 of the 19 songs on Life Is Good. This is a helluva album

60. hl Says:

But really I’m sipping Becks.

61. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Jeezy talkin about smokin kush in 05

these gangsta rap niggas knew nothing about kush in 05

62. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

shawty redd is a father to southside and lex luger ..

TM101 was MMG’s whole style back in 05!

its 2012!

63. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Trap or Die 2 > Rich Forever

the shit really aint close

only song on Rich Forever thats fuckin with Trap or Die is is “Rich Forever”

64. Shooter Says:

Summer on Smash might get the pretend it never existed treatment though

65. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Sippin’ Blue Ribbon and Ketel, about to Download all of the Willie The Kid projects known to man.

66. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

only song on Rich Forever thats fuckin with Trap or Die is is “Rich Forever” “Triple Beam Dreams”

^FACT.

67. hl Says:

Shooter Says:

Summer on Smash might get the pretend it never existed treatment though

^It was straight to me. *yeezy shrugs*

68. plug Says:

——–
    cosign

i need to download that

70. Shooter Says:

Shooter Says:

Summer on Smash might get the pretend it never existed treatment though

Think it would have been more effective as a shorter song. Miguels verse is not necessary.

71. hl Says:

^It makes it kind of unique to me. But I suppose you could just delete it and not miss it.

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nasty belongs on the physical album.

Fuck a Deluxe Edition. Those shits are fucking up the game & watering down albums.

The Motto wasn’t on Take Care. Mirrors ain’t on Tha Carter 4.

Cigar Music ain’t on Deeper Than Rap.

Shits gotta stop.

73. hl Says:

Because there’s so many tracks.

74. hl Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nasty belongs on the physical album.

^It is though.

75. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

That Mary J Blige feature sorta sux.

76. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“a nigga hopes to get mad rich. But what’s the purpose, only the Gods can watch the earth twist. I’m physically trapped down on the surface.”

-Gawd Himself.

77. plug Says:

yo somebody send me that nas

plugindustries@ g_m_a_i_l.com

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nasty belongs on the physical album.

^It is though.

Then what’s with the “Bonus” certification?

It shoulda been among the other “Regular Edition” (?) joints. The Cocaine 80′s feat, Roses & Trust too.

79. hl Says:

That Mary J Blige feature sorta sux.

^I fux with it. Some Ron G shit. That’s my childhood.

80. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“I don’t care who you wit’, or what you got. Alla that, will get you shot.” -JadaKiss

One of the hardest lines in Hip-Hop.

Right under: “5 shots couldn’t stop me. I took it and SMILED.” -2Pac

81. hl Says:

Then what’s with the “Bonus” certification?

^They trying to get paid. I think it’s worth it to pay a couple more dollar to get 5 extra songs. That’s like a whole EP.

82. hl Says:

*daps amp*

83. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I need a new sitcom to watch with copious amounts of exposed titties in it.

Any suggestions?

84. hl Says:

Any suggestions?

^hoodamateurs.com

85. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

And I mean like them watermelon sized, titty-the-size-of-your-head sized titties hanging out. Just chilling with the main cast typa titties. Them titties that earn an extra paycheck type titties.

I need some suggestions.

86. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

hl Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Any suggestions?

^hoodamateurs.com

^LMMAOOO.

*bookmarked*

87. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

But how am I supposed to rate an album if I buy it but still don’t have all the songs?

How can some one critique an album when there are two different versions with two different lengths & tracklistings?

This “Delexe Edition” trend is cool as long as I’m not buying the actual album, but if I go out & spend pesos on an LP & find out I don’t even have the whole album, I have a right to feel played.

88. Shooter Says:

The Nas bonus songs are as necessary as the Watch the Throne bonuses

89. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nas – Life Is Good = 5 Stars

90. hl Says:

^I can dig it. I was mad I didn’t get the bonus tracks on the OB4CL 2 CD. But at least Def Jam is giving you the option to purchase the CD with all the joints.

But I’d rather them put out the deluxe version than the songs to be unreleased or floating on the net with horrible quality.

91. plug Says:

I dont believe none of yall sayin that nas album is good

92. plug Says:

I need some suggestions.
    ——
    xnxx.com

93. hl Says:

Now that I think about it, every Nas album should have a deluxe version.

94. hl Says:

The Nas bonus songs are as necessary as the Watch the Throne bonuses

^^^^^

Primetime >>>>>>>

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

But isn’t the Deluxe format a way for the labels to cheat? Instead of having to narrow the tracklist down to the best set of songs, they can just throw the extras in as bonuses & if they suck, they distance them from the regular album cause their only on the deluxe edition.

Like, How does Cash Money gain from “The Motto” not being on retail copies of Take Care?

Do people really buy singles off of iTunes like that?

Really?

I’d rather Nasty & Trust be a part of Lost Tapes 2 instead of joints tacked on to the end of Life Is Good. They mean less as bonuses, IMO anyway.

96. hl Says:

Beats by Dion.

97. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Now that I think about it, every Nas album should have a deluxe version.

^GEM.

98. hl Says:

Shit, you win Amp. I’m listening to the bonus tracks right now so fuck it.

99. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Curren$y – Lost In The Bossness (Feat. Trademark & Young Roddy)

This got left off the album WHY???

Fuck a Deluxe Edition yo.

100. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Do people really buy singles off of iTunes like that?

^Yes.

One of my old IP Law classmates works for Apple now, and he says itunes tickets for one song can accumulate into the 100k’s.

JUST FOR ONE FUCKING SONG!!!!

101. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

No winners here hl.

With strictly digital iTunes exclusives, we all lose.

*cues up “Where’s The Love”*

102. hl Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Do people really buy singles off of iTunes like that?

^Yes.

^The album format doesn’t mean as much to these young cats like it did for us.

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The album format doesn’t mean as much to these young cats like it did for us.

But what dummies would pay for an mp3 that’s readily available on the internet for free?

104. hl Says:

^Either 1) they don’t feel like going through the bullshit of downloading and would rather pay a dollar for convenience, or 2) they want to support the artist (same reason you would buy a CD or vinyl).

105. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^The album format doesn’t mean as much to these young cats like it did for us.

^At all. I was jokoing, but actually serious, the other day when I said I’m avoiding the leaks so I can listen to the album like it’s one song. Hell, that’s the way we used to do it. Me and my boys would literally have a get together and play a new album and no one would say shit until the album was done playing in it’s entirety.

These new, young margs don’t know what it is anymore to appreciate the music like it’s truly a work of ‘art’ that’s meant to be dissected and meditated on for a few.

Like we did.

106. hl Says:

I mean, it doesn’t sound like much work. But some people would rather pay $1 to not have to find a link and import a song into iTunes then drag it to a playlist.

107. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^3)They don’t know how to download, pirate an album off the internet.

108. Shooter Says:

Seems like this Nas album is almost getting universal acclaim

109. hl Says:

Loco-motive.

Immediate scrunchface.

110. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Exclamation Of Truth:

I Never bought Watch The Throne or Blueprint 3.

Still, I think I won.

111. hl Says:

God wants this nigga to live.

112. hl Says:

I Never bought Watch The Throne or Blueprint 3.

^Tell me you heard Primetime though? That’s audio dope. Maybe one of my favorite Kanye verses.

113. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Tell me you heard Primetime though?

^Of course.

Pirate Records Dot Com.

114. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

About to finish up the last 2 chapters in this book The Lost Goddess by Tom Knox before my brother come and scoop me for this lil shindig he got planned.

HL, welcome back brethren. Your insight is always a good thing to me. Glad you’re back. You and Amp is like me “watching Gandhi til I charged, writing in my book of rhymes all the words past the margin.” Blessings to you and yours.

You brothers have a save and prosperous weekend.

(((((1)))))

115. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

ciggarete boats
    sixty seven turbo jet on repeat
    as she roll the trees
    im brushin off my jordan 3′s
    she said she glad she chose me

116. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

A&E need to film this G

117. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

2 summers ago I was 22 I fucked a 34 white broad..shorry turned me out

Now im addicted to 30 + women..tryna chase that feeling smh

Something about that grown ass woman body these bitches my age.cant match

118. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

SIXERS JUST SIGNED KWAME BROWN IM FUCKING DONE WITH THE 76ERS YO

WHAT THE FUCK!

IM DONE!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

119. young hov Says:

SIXERS JUST SIGNED KWAME BROWN IM FUCKING DONE WITH THE 76ERS YO
    Dude is a BUM.. 1st round BUST..
    Got me thinking back to that story Kobe told about how in one game Kwame was open under the rim and when Kobe passed it to him he bobbled it out of bounds.. Kobe was like “what happened” and Kwame said, “Well, if I’m open don’t throw it to me; I get nervous and if they foul me I won’t make the free throws”..
    Smh @ this nigga

Like we did.
    🙏amen🙏

123. Bricktop Says:

Shooter
    10 hrs, 29 mins ago
    Seems like this Nas album is almost getting universal acclaim
    So did Illmatic. That just means that it won’t sell.

124. French Kevin Says:

check out my raps you fucking homos – soundcloud. com/french-kevin/french-kevin-­cariot-hi-my-name­

125. Bricktop Says:

White guy “rapping” over Em instrumentals. Brilliant!

Unless you’re rapping BETTER than Marshall on his own shit…..

FOH!!!!

And fuck the French. Fucking faggots.

126. Bricktop Says:

America.
    Fuck yeah.

127. Bricktop Says:

And why not just say “click the screen name”, genius?

Learn the rules to this hiphop spamming shit, idiot.

128. Bricktop Says:

Actually, my apologies to this guy French Kev. Dog was straight spittin. Dude killed that Shady beat. Props, kid. Y’all really need to check homie’s flow. Shit is wild ill. Real talk, eskay needs to give him his own post.

French Kev, I’m sorry I ever doubted your skills, dun. Shit’s remarkable. You definitely have a bright future in hiphop.

129. Bricktop Says:

Definitely.

130. Shooter Says:

White guy “rapping” over Em instrumentals. Brilliant!

Groundbreaking stuff

131. Shooter Says:

Nas’ ll probably go Gold though

132. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Shooter Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 10:22 am

Nas’ ll probably go Gold though

^This album will be the Apotheosis Of Nasir for all the nea-sayers.

Watch.

133. Bricktop Says:

Shooter
    15 mins ago
    Nas’ ll probably go Gold though
    Yeah, prolly. Looking at Nas’s discog on wiki, yeah Jay was definitely talking out of his ass on Takeover. Why nobody with a voice threw a flag is beyond me.

134. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 9:15 am

check out my raps you fucking homos

^Nah… And fuck you kizza.

135. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

NaS = Enoch

Life Is Good = The White horse descending from the sky.

NaS is going home on this album. Back to the heavens to take up position beside the Most High.

Watch.

136. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“Yeah. And I got it jumping out the gym. Tom Ford boat shoes out in this motherfucker. Ralph Lauren”

-King Speez

Just a dope line. And I got my boat shoes on deck. Navy blue with the icy white bottoms like they fresh from the sweatshop.

137. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*cOLD/Mindy Marin/Barbecue Tee’s it up*

*comment a hunnit straight*

138. Deen Says:

Life is Good…

139. Bricktop Says:

I haven’t listened to any Nas leaks and I’m actually kind of excited about this album. Like in an old school sort of way.

Interesting….

140. Bricktop Says:

French Kevin got the juice tho. Straight up, he got next.

141. Bricktop Says:

Ironically, riding around as a black youth blaring modern hiphop has become about the most un-hiphop images I can conjure.

142. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Bricktop Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 11:07 am

Interesting….

^Word.

*Puts Uzi in army lining*

*Waits*

143. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I LOVE Hip-Hop

*uploads AC/DC’S Razor’s Edge into iTunes catalog*

Hip-Hop is the shit!

144. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

“I was cold. In the middle of the night a long tiiiime…. THUNDER!!!*

AC/DC was bout that life.

145. hl Says:

*dons pink suit*

146. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Dredds parted to a barber preciseness, Brave-hearted for lifest.

147. Jackson7 Says:

dusty kevin > French Kevin

*pours out a little tea*

148. Jackson7 Says:

*chips a small piece off my front tooth on GP*

149. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

>>>>>> Kizza Kevin

KKK – Kizza Kevin Killa

150. Das racist Says:

Lf: Killer Mike – ‘R.a.P. Music’ >>>

151. Bricktop Says:

Oh y’all not feeling the FrenchKevGawd flow?
    Me neither.

152. Bricktop Says:

*sits in barber chair*
    *requests an “airbrushed” fade w/the half-moon part*

153. plug Says:

man these new strands of cheeba are too strong

where the reggos at

154. Bricktop Says:

That infinite crab meats gif NEVER gets old.

155. Bricktop Says:

Somebody tell these kids that there’s more to life than slightly humorous YouTube clips.

156. Captain Planet Says:

Caught On iPhone: Stripper Gets Her Head Knocked For Knockin Money! (*Warning* Must Be 18yrs Or Older To View)

Yooooooo !

Ole girl with the booty got rocked !

157. Harlem World Says:

Nas >>>>>

but if anyone can listen to the first minute of nas is coming ,without thinking WTF

158. Harlem World Says:

cosign voting obama just so romney doesnt get elected

159. Harlem World Says:

hustle albums >>>

jigga: hkl vol 2
    50 cent: power of the dollar
    diplomats: diplomatic immunity
    jeezy: tm 101
    clipse: lord willin

160. JJ Evans Says:

NAS LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM IS FUCKING GREAT.

FAVORITE TRACKS:

1. STAY
    2. ROSES
    3. BACK WHEN
    4. BYE BABY
    5. ROSES
    6. TRUST
    7. YOU WOULDN’T UNDERSTAND (PRODUCED BY BUCKWILD)
    8. WHERE’S THE LOVE (FEAT. COCAINE 80S)

161. Harlem World Says:

dark knight rises finna be another classic

162. Harlem World Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Yooooooo !

Ole girl with the booty got rocked !

==========================
    i can almost smell their yeasty twats through the screen

163. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Yea them hoes was ratchet as hell

164. JJ Evans Says:

NAS > JAY-Z

165. French Kevin Says:

bricktop, I appreciate the love brother.