Video: Kendrick Lamar Interview w/ LA Leakers

Kendrick Lamar talks to the LA Leakers about Coachella, his new single ‘The Recipe’ and writing for Dr. Dre.

Previously: Kendrick Lamar Interview w/ DJ Whoo Kid (Audio)

151 Responses to “Video: Kendrick Lamar Interview w/ LA Leakers”

1. hatin clayton Says:

Marv don’t bite my slang u the corniest to ever hit submit.

He a extra(c) b

2. Harlem World Says:

nosign kerry washington consistently getting twisted by kizzas

3. Harlem World Says:

the recipe >>>

4. Harlem World Says:

the soothing,reassuring sound of a jet, at the start of a track >>>>

“its a whole ‘nother worrrld round here, honeybaby”

5. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Mcj is Marv…

Who knew

6. Harlem World Says:

According to the source, who works closely with the Queens veterans, tension has been building between Havoc and Prodigy for some time now. Prodigy was locked up from 2007 through 2011, serving a three-and-a-half-year gun charge sentence, and was determined to stay out of trouble when he came home; he stopped drinking and smoking and hit the gym. “While he was up there, 50 Cent came to visit a couple times,” the source said. “And 50 had came to him and said, ‘Listen, man, when you come home, I wanna sign you as a solo artist. I’m gonna give you a $500,000 advance check, but I’m not fuckin’ with Havoc because Havoc has been dealin’ with alcohol issues for years. Since you’ve been in jail, he’s checked in to rehab a few times.” Mobb Deep had previously been signed to G-Unit from 2005 through 2009. With three months to go in his sentence, Havoc still hadn’t visited Prodigy, and though the G-Unit offer was enticing, P was willing to give Mobb Deep another chance if Hav visited him before he was released.

“A week before [Prodigy] comes home, Havoc finally shows up,” the source continued. “[He says], ‘Yo, listen, I’m sorry, man. I’ve been battlin’ alcohol again. I just came out of rehab. I really wanna work again. Let’s get money.’” Prodigy was open to getting back to work with his longtime comrade. He was released in March 2011, and the next month dropped his autobiography, My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep’s Prodigy. P and Hav hit the studio a few times—even releasing the Black Cocaine EP in November—but the two rarely interacted. “The only time Prodigy would see him was before a show—at the airport or however they’re gonna get there,” the source said.

Citing one instance in particular, the source says Havoc spent $20,000 at a casino, but didn’t remember the next day because he had been drinking heavily. “When he went into the account, the money was gone,” the source recalled. “He forgot because he has these little blackout moments when he’s drunk—that he spent all the money gamblin’. He accused Prodigy’s manager [of] stealin’ the money out of his account. So he knocks on Prodigy’s door, he smacks Prodigy across the face, Prodigy wrestles him down, beats him up a little bit. After, he remembers that he was gamblin’, so he comes back to Prodigy and apologizes and all that. But at this point, Prodigy is already tellin’ me and my other friend, ‘Yo, this is the last Mobb Deep tour. When I get back to New York, I’m gonna disappear. I’m not fuckin’ with H no more.’”

Havoc referenced an altercation on Twitter earlier this week, writing, “I had to smack P, ask him.”

The Infamous Mobb hit SXSW in Austin for the first time last month, and though they performed multiple times, the tension was continuing to mount. “When he got back to New York, Prodigy kept his word,” the source said. “He stopped takin’ Havoc’s calls. He wanted to be out that whole situation.” The source also denied accusations that Havoc questioned Prodigy’s sexuality, and said it’s highly unlikely that the two will work together again. “To be honest with you, there’s 120 percent certainty that there will never be another Mobb Deep album again,” the source concluded. “How do you come back from that?”

7. Ayo Says:

down for whatever for the cheddar

8. Ayo Says:

“How do you come back from that?”

Can you come back from that?

9. Ayo Says:

hat trick HO

10. Brolic Fonts Says:

rap game fukked u, BWOI!, fukk you think Im rappin 4

11. Harlem World Says:

theraflu >

lookin at me > theraflu

ma$e > kanye

kanye discography > ma$e discography

12. Brolic Fonts Says:

yep, asap got some music

13. Harlem World Says:

blacking out after too much vodka <<<<<<

no homo

14. Harlem World Says:

“Let Me Ride
    these hoes got me feeling like Dre
    Chronic high”

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago
    blacking out after too much vodka <<<<<<

no homo

^cosign vodka is blackout material

16. Brolic Fonts Says:

drugs are bad

17. Harlem World Says:

“dont talk to ME about style nicca
    ill muthafuckin EMBARASS you”

18. Brolic Fonts Says:

EtOh

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“dem blades got me feelin like ugk
    Comin down”

He.was.in.da.matrix(n)

20. Brolic Fonts Says:

dead hour

21. Brolic Fonts Says:

tumbleweed hour

22. Harlem World Says:

the chronic >>>>>>______

i used to think dre was the most gangsta rapper to ever step in a booth smh

it was the voice, he sounded like a character from an early 90′s hood movie

menace, colors. boyz in the hood – choose one

nhjic

23. Brolic Fonts Says:

You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.

^nigga,

31. Harlem World Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Lf: Tribe called-footprints>>>>>>>

That’s my shit

==========================
    theres just something about those tribe records

like the beats knocked hard

but they still had those soft lil melodies

32. Brolic Fonts Says:

im bout to start keystyling like 2001

33. Brolic Fonts Says:

beats knocked hard

but they still had those soft lil melodies

^accurate assessment

34. Ayo Says:

Hey Yo doctor,

Stay in your place and don’t step to Real motherfuckin G’s

35. Brolic Fonts Says:

writers block on the 1st line, damn

36. Ayo Says:

how a Nigga could switch so quick from wearin lipstick
    to smokin on Chronic at picnics, and now ya think yer bigga
    but to me you ain’t nothin but a bitch ass Nigga

37. Harlem World Says:

“but before i hit the dope spot
    i gotta get the chronic, the remY martin and my soda pop
    NOW IM SMELLIN LIKE INDO-NE-SIA
    bus stop full of fly bitches and skeezers
    on my dick, cause my four on hit
    pancake front and back, side to side and all that shit”

Dre >>>>____

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cues:Dre- Boyz in da hood>>>>>>

“wake up jumps out my do’”

Dat song is a great story

39. Harlem World Says:

Ayo Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Hey Yo doctor,

Stay in your place and don’t step to Real motherfuckin G’s

========================
    dre got sonned on that track

eazy exposed him

but dre wont the war

40. Brolic Fonts Says:

e’erbody bought into it tho

41. Ayo Says:

When Eazy threw up them pics of Dre in them tight ass glitter outfits wearing lipstick all smiles

I died

42. Brolic Fonts Says:

I wonder what niggs in 92-94 would think if they saw 2012 Dre and Snoop

43. Harlem World Says:

K Dee: Hittin Corners >>>>>____

OMG OMG OMG

I remember, this comes on in that scene in Friday

where Craig is high as FUCK, and Nia Long (forget what shes called in the film) is tryna speak to him

but he’s so stuck in the matrix, zoned out to the K Dee song playing on the tv

44. Brolic Fonts Says:

Nate Dogg Hologram to Perform at Coachella

^chill

45. Brolic Fonts Says:

Hold up

46. Harlem World Says:

*won the war > wont the war

47. Harlem World Says:

west coast life seemed so simple in those videos

sun out all day, get high, drive round with the top down

pickin up tres bad hoes

using mtv as a guide to life <<<<<

48. Brolic Fonts Says:

Chronic 2001, memories of drunkeness and wilding out tho

49. Brolic Fonts Says:

west coast life seemed so simple in those videos

sun out all day, get high, drive round with the top down

pickin up tres bad hoes

using mtv as a guide to life <<<<<

^co the "nothing but a g thing" scene with the chick at the volleyball net

50. Ayo Says:

Shit’s no joke in Cali

Walk in the wrong hood with the wrong colors

Rock a bye baby

51. Brolic Fonts Says:

San Diego>

good times

52. Brolic Fonts Says:

Nosign North Cali tho

53. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cosign thinkin “nothin but a g thang” is what life was all about

54. Brolic Fonts Says:

uppity “liberal” more racist than rednecks

55. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

hardcorenyan.tumblr.com/

LOL holy shit … this is amazeballs

56. Brolic Fonts Says:

BBC on NPR swag

57. Kush Kennedy Says:

K Dee: Hittin Corners >>>>>

THIS.

Screw this up too, sounds so smooth.

58. Brolic Fonts Says:

smh at this chick taking too long to get back, do I have to slap a heaux?

59. hatin clayton Says:

Frankie first ballot tho? Discuss.

60. Brolic Fonts Says:

indian (red dot) and black mixes been looking right lately. dark exotic mixes

61. Harlem World Says:

Brolic Fonts Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Chronic 2001, memories of drunkeness and wilding out tho

==========================
    cosign chronic 2001

fuck you >>>>>>

scott storch was the truth

62. Brolic Fonts Says:

>>>

63. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Sac is wack
    Fresno hot as fuck mad mizza’z dessert swag
    San Fran was aight from w I say
    La is overarted but nice
    Oak is da shit!!!!

Your experience may vary

64. Harlem World Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 7:43 pm

K Dee: Hittin Corners >>>>>

THIS.

Screw this up too, sounds so smooth.

================
    amen to that

65. Ayo Says:

Oak is da shit!!!!

Sure you right

66. Harlem World Says:

Brolic Fonts Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

smh at this chick taking too long to get back, do I have to slap a heaux?

=====================
    “she doesnt like you!”

(c) pharrell :yeah you

67. Harlem World Says:

im just playin, she probably taking a shit

cant shit and message at the same time

i heard you can catch aids that way

68. Brolic Fonts Says:

smh at this chick taking too long to get back, do I have to slap a heaux?

=====================
    “she doesnt like you!”

(c) pharrell :yeah you

^haha, you could be right

69. Harlem World Says:

n.e.r.d with spymob >>>> n.e.r.d

70. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Oak just had every thing u wanted. All u gotta do is cruise international blvd. 100s of blocks and you watch it turn from hi class to hood lower you go. Whites hi 100s, then Asians for some blocks so n so forth. Mad diversity broads were fine. Great weather x scenery stadiums etc I fell in love wit da bay. Truth thinkin bout movin out west some day.

It’s evening crowd b save dat for tomorro

71. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I was supremely disappointed in La doe all my life I thought that was da place to be
    All da clubs close at 2
    You gotta be up in them house parties in da hills

72. Harlem World Says:

ny/houston/dc got the best hoes

i wanna merge these areas together and make a new nation

73. Harlem World Says:

New Youston D.C

74. Brolic Fonts Says:

^Oak was cool, Berkeley was kinda funny at times though. Asian chicks on the kid in sacramento from this one all asian club, novelty swag, I could live out there for a year or so to get a good sampling of asians then come back east, lol

75. Brolic Fonts Says:

All da clubs close at 2

^san diego was worse, 2am but they turn the lights on at 1:30-1:45, but the people I met made the city for me

76. Brolic Fonts Says:

damn, its 8. peace

77. EnglandRepresent Says:

Dre Dre ‘Keep Their Heads Ringin’ > _________

Illest production.

78. Ayo Says:

The way you carry yourself determines if you will be embraced like fam or you will become a mark

And the bitches…the flyest bitches be chilling at the gutter spots..Oh soooo down

but Watch your ass though they be pitbulls loose on them streets hungry

You can gain access to the world or have it crashing down on you

79. Harlem World Says:

peace brolic

80. EnglandRepresent Says:

All da clubs close at 2
    You gotta be up in them house parties in da hills

^^That’s when you need to know some rich kizzas

81. EnglandRepresent Says:

I got peoples in NY. That would be my destination of choice. Feel more like London than LA. Cold, everyone’s angry, mean mugs aplenty, mucho coca and some little Yankee hussy bitches who luh that UK accent.

NY everyday.

82. EnglandRepresent Says:

But I’d like to see LA although I hear the city itself is shithouse.

83. Harlem World Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Dre Dre ‘Keep Their Heads Ringin’ > _________

Illest production.

====================
    another one i first heard in friday

craig and smokey rollin down to the 7/11 to this

the bell (ll) noise is damn near hypnotic

84. Harlem World Says:

lol at eng rep in harlem(ll)

youd probably love it tho

clunge aplenty, as you would say

plenty kizzas here to make you feel at home lol

85. EnglandRepresent Says:

another one i first heard in friday

craig and smokey rollin down to the 7/11 to this

the bell (ll) noise is damn near hypnotic

^^Truth. That was the first time I heard that track and that was back in the day when there was no real internet going on and def no file sharing. I had to track down that tape/CD to find that. Took me a year.

86. rex hussla Says:

Alcoholics are the worst. SMH at that Havoc story…sounds about right.

Got friends like that, never got out of that early 20′s drink as a sport stage…shit gets old.

Nobody likes being around those destructive alcoholics who can’t remember the foul shit they do, or think they should just always get a pass because they were hammered.

87. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’d fit right in in Harlem. I’d have my pink chinchilla on, my pink furry hat, posted on the block like what.

Or was that ’02 Harlem swag? I get confused (n)

88. rex hussla Says:

Frankie, LA’s cool but the dope spots are so spread out. Traffic sucks and it could take 45 minutes just a few exits up the freeway.

I wouldn’t write it off completely, but every time I visit LA, after a few hours I just want to get the fuck out of there and get back to SD.

89. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^^That’s when you need to know some rich kizzas

^this!!!
    We met this white couple thy was faded in the elevator of the hotel we smellin like a pound of purps. He was blown an sayin how they shoulda won etc. unbeknownst to me they were coming from the MTV movie awards. Shoulda just kicked it w them he kept at where we were goin.
    Hit 3 clubs in one night bitches crip walkin n one of em
    Good times

90. EnglandRepresent Says:

Alcoholics are the worst. SMH at that Havoc story…sounds about right.

^^Um.. erm…so…..you talkin bout me motherfucker??? Cos if so no need for subliminals. Just say it to my face,

91. MiddleClassJoe Says:

You would get laughed out of Harlem. Tribeca is ====>

92. EnglandRepresent Says:

Frankie that’s the kind of shit that you live for. You shoulda stuck with them kizzas and followed them around, free parties, free champers, free coca…what dreams are made of.

93. kelitovision Says:

Dre Dre ‘Keep Their Heads Ringin’ > ___

^^^^^

The GOAT Dre song…..G-Funk at its finest

94. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    The J. Dilla stannery <<<<

He didn't work with the top tier lyricists.

His group didn't do their numbers or make any classic records till after he left them.

Didn't introduce the game to any new talent.

Dope beatmaker with hit records but his legacy as a Hip-Hop producer is a little exaggerated.

who gives a fuck about any of this? when I'm listening to something I don't go "oh. this is great, but I how many numbers it will do" or "I love this beat, but I might not love it that much longer if he doesn't introduce the 'game' to any new talent" !?!?!? is that how you listen to music? all of the things you said there are utterly irrelevant to the music (or in this case, the beats) you are listening to. why don't you just watch sports instead of trying to sportscenter-ize music? you know that whole "rap is a competitive sport" thing is as much nonsense as the "rap is a young man's game" bullshit is

95. EnglandRepresent Says:

You would get laughed out of Harlem. Tribeca is ====>

^^Listen here Joseph. I am one gully kizza. I guarantee that I would have recruited half of the Harlem strumpets into my own little harem within 2 working days. And kneecapped all my en-em-ieeees whilst drinking hen-es-seeeeey out the front of Mama’s Fried. You included cocksnot.

96. b-ease Says:

LA is filthy, polluted, and a million other things.

It’s my favorite city. Hands down. I fucking love LA.

97. Harlem World Says:

sheneka adams >

fuck it

98. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@eng
    In retrospect it was a huge L. They were def in full party mode he was prolly a actor or director or sumn. His chic was hot he was tryna kick it wit us. I was too blowed to realize tho. We had just got in the room and I was ready to hot da streets.
    Meanwhile I coulda rolled wit them n prolly hit a house party
    #fail

99. b-ease Says:

70 degrees all year. Chicks with fake tits at the local 7-11. Being next to the Hollywood sign, but also being next to affordable 8balls.

LA, Pomona, San Diego, Cali in general >>>>>>>>>>>>

100. Harlem World Says:

roffle

it would be funny to watch a faded eng rep stumbling around harlem

having to admit defeat in his search for clunge

by sliding $100 to an obese hooker at a bway whore house

whilst snorting to his hearts content

101. Harlem World Says:

nhjic @ stumbling around harlem

102. Ayo Says:

My kinda kizza (nh)

103. Harlem World Says:

niccas got their hoes on leashes in l.a

t.d headquarters

104. MiddleClassJoe Says:

LOL and lmao @ a random Ozzie wit the dipset pink gear strolling around new york though

105. MiddleClassJoe Says:

wtf was Camron thinking man. Pink Range Rover? Lmao!

106. EnglandRepresent Says:

Affordable 8 balls > _______

Real chat. I know this fella from Melbourne who used to manage a bar and move a little weight as well. Moved out to LA and I didn’t hear from him. Saw him last Xmas when he came back here for a holiday and son been on that white diet. Turns out he’s moving a decent amount of weight now in LA and working as a bar manager as a front. He flew out here first class, living the life, got a pretty LA bitch with him. I give him another 2 years until his kneecaps go missing.

107. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@bease
    I was in Potomac/bethesda/chevy chase the other day my gawd
    I saw like 5 wifeys that’s where all the ethiopian Eritrean 6 figure broads @

Wow

108. b-ease Says:

by sliding $100 to an obese hooker at a bway whore house

Fuck that. Come to Bmore Eng. $60 for the pussy/head combo, and if you’re cool, they slide you a keep bump for nothing.

109. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Harlem World
    9 mins ago
    sheneka adams >

fuck it

^been tried to told you

Shenecka>>>>>>gab union

Look again I’m Tellin you

110. EnglandRepresent Says:

Meanwhile I coulda rolled wit them n prolly hit a house party

^^Shoulda. For certain. I told Nahggers about some kizza mates of mine who smoked their first weed with Cypress Hill at a bar in LA. One of them ended up outside the bar licking a lamp post whilst the whole of Cypress Hill laughed at him from inside. Absolute true story. It would seem that strange shit happens out there. I need to be amongst it.

111. Black Says:

Affordable 8 balls > ____

^^^^^^^^^

Lmao. Kizzas look at the using powder way different than niggas do. I remember being in school and my white homie would pop up at my apartment 3am with random bitches and everybody high as shit. While I know a couple niggas that do it they keep that shit low.

112. b-ease Says:

While I know a couple niggas that do it they keep that shit low.

Yo. MAD brothers (and sisters) sniff blow. But they keep that shit super low.

113. verses Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 8:51 pm
    Affordable 8 balls > _______

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Snitching.

114. b-ease Says:

I was in Potomac/bethesda/chevy chase the other day my gawd
    I saw like 5 wifeys that’s where all the ethiopian Eritrean 6 figure broads @

Fam. The East African broads in the DC area are some ral next level shit. No bullshit.

115. Black Says:

^^ Yo. MAD brothers (and sisters) sniff blow. But they keep that shit super low.

^^^^^^^^^^

I was talking to one of my ol heads at the barbershop yesterday, he been upfront with that shit since he was hitting clubs in the 70′s & 80′s. He was just was telling I’d be surprised how many niggas do it.

116. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yo. MAD brothers (and sisters) sniff blow. But they keep that shit super low.

^^Example : My black mate who I went to Uni with from Jersey will snort every now and again. But hardly anyone knows that shit. Never thought about it to be honest.

117. Harlem World Says:

b-ease Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 9:00 pm

I was in Potomac/bethesda/chevy chase the other day my gawd
    I saw like 5 wifeys that’s where all the ethiopian Eritrean 6 figure broads @

==================
    ahhhhhh

i dont wart one, i NEED one

just one ethopian/eritrean chick quietly stackin 6 figures

118. Harlem World Says:

Yo. MAD brothers (and sisters) sniff blow. But they keep that shit super low.

=================
    its true

119. EnglandRepresent Says:

Snitching.

^^Oh my bad verses. I bought the heat down on your operation.

120. Harlem World Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 8:49 pm

wtf was Camron thinking man. Pink Range Rover? Lmao!

==================
    he had the whole world rockin pink tho

then jones smaaaashed it with the biker look

when it comes to setting trends

harlem >>>> milan/tokyo//london/paris

121. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Ja Rule and Nelly had hits. Shit.

122. EnglandRepresent Says:

The biker look and pink aren’t exactly haut couture looks Harlem.

When it comes to setting proper naff trends which halfwit teenagers copy then Harlem >>>>>

123. Danny Ocean Says:

for such a hard high profile drug, I didn’t know the average joe would be able to sniff blow on some casual recreational shit.

124. b-ease Says:

Danny Ocean
    1 min ago

$50 will keep two average people skied up for the nite. Rusts expensive when you consider $10 will keep the avg two people stoned, and if you’re drinking cheap liqs, even less than that will get you hammered. So it’s expensive in a relative sense, but not really in a dollar for dollar sense.

With that said, I would never cop blow myself. But if I’m at a spot with decent women, I wouldn’t turn a free bump/line down.

125. b-ease Says:

That’s > rusts

126. Albert Findsdimes Says:

Earl’s verse on epaR >>

127. b-ease Says:

MiddleClassJoe
    13 mins ago
    Ja Rule and Nelly had hits. Shit.

Absolutely.

128. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

when it comes to setting trends

harlem >>>> milan/tokyo//london/paris

geo- and demographically challenged

129. EnglandRepresent Says:

Ay b-ease. Coca out here is some rich kizza shit. $300 a g. This place is wide open for some Colombians or Mexicans to steam in and drive the prices down by flooding the market.

Disclaimer : I’ve never touched nothin. (n)

130. Ayo Says:

This place is wide open to steam in and drive the prices down by flooding the market.

Stop trying to bait and entrap niggas

131. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Eng work for dem ppls

132. Black Says:

Popped a couple Xanys on my 21st, all I remember was fighting the lil Dominican broad’s I was fucking brothers. All 3 of em on some line it up shit smh.

I am not built for the hard drug life.

133. b-ease Says:

Coca out here is some rich kizza shit. $300 a g.

Hold on, what? You talking US dollars?

134. Black Says:

Percocets and oxys are popping with the youngins in Philly tho. Young buls running around with ratchets feeling invisible cuz they high on painkillers is a recipe for disaster.

135. b-ease Says:

Popped a couple Xanys on my 21st

If you were drinking too, I’m shocked you remember ANY of it. I popped xanys once. Totaled my whip. Never again.

136. b-ease Says:

Percocets and oxys are popping with the youngins in Philly tho.

Baltimore too. White folks out here been fucking with them since the early 00s, but our peeps just got hip like two years ago.

137. Danny Ocean Says:

I am not built for the hard drug life.

Requiem For A Dream made my whole crew stop drinking and smoking for like a week straight.

the total stone cold sobriety didn’t last, but I vowed off hard drugs after that movie. sheesh.

138. EnglandRepresent Says:

Hold on, what? You talking US dollars?

^^Dead serious. Thats Australian dollars which is $312 US dollars a g.

I’m sayin. Money to be made.

Disclaimer : But not by me.

139. b-ease Says:

I don’t fuck with pills though. Even E is wack to me.

140. b-ease Says:

I’m sayin. Money to be made.

Holy shit.

Disclaimer : But not by me.

Co-sign.

141. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I popped two Xanys some ginger little Yankee cunt gave me about 5 years ago and drank a 6 pack of Coronas. I remember nothing.

142. EnglandRepresent Says:

I don’t fuck with pills though. Even E is wack to me.

^^Co-pilot. All pills are wack. If it ain’t 90% pure and above and in powdered form. I don’t respeck it.

Weed though >>>>>>

I haven’t been high in months.

143. Ayo Says:

Being on point >>>>>

Catch you slippin high on all types of drugs and liq

144. Ayo Says:

I live my life in the zone

145. Casket Face Says:

co-sign pharrell still lookin out for fam-lay …nigga need to give him some new joints.

also pharrell needs to uodate his sound

146. d_block_4_Life Says:

Bulls have that circa 04′ Pistons balanced attack swag without Rose

147. Casket Face Says:

co sign everybody thats bussin’ down tahiry havin more money than joey

148. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Y’all are funny *peeks in*

149. Kush Kennedy Says:

who gives a fuck about any of this? when I’m listening to something I don’t go “oh. this is great, but I how many numbers it will do” or “I love this beat, but I might not love it that much longer if he doesn’t introduce the ‘game’ to any new talent” !?!?!? is that how you listen to music? all of the things you said there are utterly irrelevant to the music (or in this case, the beats) you are listening to. why don’t you just watch sports instead of trying to sportscenter-ize music? you know that whole “rap is a competitive sport” thing is as much nonsense as the “rap is a young man’s game” bullshit is

This.

150. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Hey everyone…*waves*…

151. Kush Kennedy Says:

Requiem For A Dream made my whole crew stop smoking for like a week straight.

*has movie in collection*

*doesn’t know how it got there*

*continues to not to watch it*