Video: 2 Chainz – Riot (Trailer/Behind The Scenes)

Shot in downtown Atlanta and directed by Decatur Dan. Video hits MTV2 on Sunday and the single is dropping on iTunes next Tuesday.

2 Chainz’s Based on a T.R.U. Story drops this summer.

Previously: 2 Chainz ft. Meek Mill – Stunt (Video)

89 Responses to “Video: 2 Chainz – Riot (Trailer/Behind The Scenes)”

1. Danny Ocean Says:

no homo but lets say we lived a couple blocks from each other, went to the same high school, been in fights together etc – known each other for a good 5+ years

and a chick who you were in love with for a good 3/4 years finally split with you

and 6 months later, you try have peace talks with her and she tells you “ive been fucking hw for 6 months”- probably said it just to spite you and get you mad

you telling me we’d still be friends?
    ________

if we were high school/college age…yea, I’d probably feel some kind of way about it. naturally.

keep in mind though the shit I’m talking only pertains to girlfriends…not baby mommas, fiances, and wives.

niggas have been shot for far less.

2. Danny Ocean Says:

if a nigga fuck my girl, he deserves it. salute.

I had lost her way before that point anyway.

3. tumbleweeds Says:

I smashed my homies girl once during younger reckless days

I don’t do regrets but I cant condone the actions of a young bloke tho

4. London Bloke Says:

LMAOO Biggest FAIL ever

5. Jersey*Made*me Says:

LOL@MOB

Money over bitches is the biggest fucking lie niggas ever told themselves.

Every nigga screaming that shit ain’t bout that life,actually studies show them are some of the most paranoid,possessive niggas when it comes to chicks.

6. Harlem World Says:

some of you niccas would make ted bundy, mao zedong, joseph stalin feel uneasy

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    2 mins ago
    LOL Frankie ain`t shit.

^nosign smashing your “homies” ex for a year
    Under kno circumstances is that acceptable
    All the hoes out here go get u some why hit some shit ya mans done been thru. Make matters worse you already got a girl?!? What da fuck for?
    Niggas is selfish heathens
    Dat karma gonna be skrong trust
    I been stopped smashing niggas girls and foul shit nigga will bust ya head for that. I done made it to far to go out da game behind some puss.

*steps off soapbox*
    *throws up da #TD sign on da unders doe*

8. London Bloke Says:

actually studies show = educated FACT (when its not actually a FACT)

9. Harlem World Says:

i take care of my people, so far a friend to do that to me smh

the punishment would have to be severe

id never fight over a bitch, but id ruin his life

10. Jersey*Made*me Says:

Stay focused yall,of course we all gone fuck a niggas bitch at some point.

The topic is, do you snake a FRIEND?

You the scum of the earth if you do. A weak nigga with no self control to boot…

11. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

This medium allows niggas to portray themselves in ways that aren’t true

Fuck it

Iont.believe.niggas!

Nigga smash ya girl u be in tears tryna hurt someone

Stop it @ alotta yous

12. ChainHeavy Says:

I had this one bitch trying to get at me for like a year in 12th.She was going out with my nigga.She was sculpted by the gods.The kind of titties you look at and think “Those cant be real” fat ass,grey eyes, and perfect golden brown skin.Yo cant fathom the amount of mental fortitude it took not to hit.

13. Jersey*Made*me Says:

actually studies show = educated FACT (when its not actually a FACT)

LMAO

This is Nahright.com Bloke.

Everybody fucks dimes and drives luxury European whips,FACT

14. Kush Kennedy Says:

To defend myself real quick, this wasn’t a friend HW was talking bout.

I knew dude from highschool, he would be in the circle only sometimes, and I TRIED putting dude on game, telling him how he can get control of the relationship, instead of letting his girl making him look like her bitch and shit. He wouldn’t listen..

So when you pick up your little cousin from his crib, and you see a young Lucy Liu in shorts and no bra under that shirt, giving you the eyes, what you gonna do? Smash the bitch? Or be loyal to someone you’ve known less than a year, who didn’t bail you out when you took the charge for him?

I just smashed, and thought about it later.

If y’all would’ve done it differentlly, I tip my fitted to y’all.

15. London Bloke Says:

But if Currensy slept with ya girl youd say that was cool and ask her what that JET smelt like

16. Absence of heat Says:

Jersey*Made*me Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    LOL@MOB

Money over bitches is the biggest fucking lie niggas ever told themselves.

^ truth. Young nigga trying to make his mark on th world. The whole team got tatted. My tat says MOB and below has the scales of justice with a naked woman in one side and money on the other. The money side is weighed down.

I’ve since changed the meaning to my initials M being the mr

17. Harlem World Says:

nahggers is violating wow

18. Chief Ali Says:

@Jerz

peace to your nephews my dude. can definitely relate as i recently lost a cousin to the realities you mentioned. thats why i’m trying to ignore race on this Trayvon Martin case. we merk each other and young innocents on a daily and the outrage is usually short lived and quickly forgotten.

haven’t started with the Brazillian Jui Jitsu just yet, but once I get a firm grasp of the Muay Thai imma start building with that

both close quarters styles of fighting with the idea of finishing the shit as quickly and as damaging as possible

19. Danny Ocean Says:

This medium allows niggas to portray themselves in ways that aren’t true

Fuck it

exactly

I may cosign and laugh about the Team Deviant shit

in real life I’m much more honorable

20. Harlem World Says:

“watch dem niccas thats close to you..

never personal , nowadays its the way”

21. Eastern_Digital Says:

Why is eskay so mad tho?

22. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I had one of my homies go out with a chick shortly after I left her, she wasn’t my girl per se because we only went out for like a month & didn’t click but I felt no ill will towards my boy

23. Chief Ali Says:

call me petty, but i’m one of them eye for an eye type negus

balance in the universe and all that

if i take a charge for you, then have to bail myself out and no motions have been made to compensate me or acknowledge the loyalty shown, then i’m smashing your chick if she throws it at me

*daps Kush Kennedy*

——–

LOL

27. Harlem World Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:11 pm

======================
    nosign hearing spitta talk about how he smutted out my girl

delete that

28. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

similarly I got at a chick that he was crushing at once at a party

I wouldn’t go after my cousins/brothers/etc. girlfriends tho, that’s a blatant violation

29. Jersey*Made*me Says:

Yeah that Muay Thai is official,LOL

*daps Chief*

30. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“you said you left the store at 10:30…
    You kno you done fucked up right”

31. London Bloke Says:

I’ve since changed the meaning to my initials M being the mr

cOLD = Mr Oscar Bamford?

32. Jersey*Made*me Says:

LOL Danny Ocean

33. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

nosign smashing baby mommas, fiances, or wives of friends or even associates

girlfriends are fair game though

if you liked it shoulda put a ring on it nigga
    word, if there’s no contractual (or impending) marriage than I don’t respect it

34. Absence of heat Says:

Lettuce >>>>

35. London Bloke Says:

oRVILLE bAMFORD

36. Harlem World Says:

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

37. Casket Face Says:

fuckin’ the homie’s bitch comes with shades of gray though…sometimes there’s fake friends in the camp you just don’t give a fuck about like that and fucking her puts things in perspective for this nigga…especially if he’s a hoe ass nigga

38. Absence of heat Says:

Cosign revealing too much info will get you kza’d

39. London Bloke Says:

oLA bABARAYRO

40. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I remember in middle school one of my boy’s sister was blatantly throwing it at me, she was our age too & her mom loved me…but I didn’t feel comfortable getting at his sister

If I’m honest with myself tho, I’d get at her no hesitation now as adults

lol x smh

41. London Bloke Says:

Dat’chu 0mar bakri?

42. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“I let my nigga smash iont save no chick
    An now I’m like light up an blaze dat shit”
    -roddy

43. Absence of heat Says:

Irony in beezy bodying kza only to get earthed by kevin bacon

44. Chief Ali Says:

I just caught this nigga typed “what that JET smell like”

LMFAO @ Bloke

LF: Jay Neglectronica was on twitter recently talmbout Jay Z has been extremely patient and that he finally turned in the finished album

*Cam TrueMag face*

45. Harlem World Says:

nicky fucking ginger behind ace’s back ass niccas

see where that landed nicky

1st class ticket next to his brother, on a trip to that otherside

based on a true story

46. Harlem World Says:

“he fuck my hoe, i fuck his hoe
    we cutthroat each other”
    -spitta

47. Absence of heat Says:

I see what you trying do LB. it only works if the post is initiated by it tho. Has to be the first post. I.aint.make.the.rules

48. Chief Ali Says:

Irony in beezy bodying kza only to get earthed by kevin bacon

—–

how exactly did this happen

49. London Bloke Says:

I got a feeling (n) a friend of Harlem smashed his ex-girl.

Noshots pleyboi

50. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^why he in ya circle tho??

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Every man gets one woman that he can rightfully stake a claim too & I’ll respect that one woman as his main thing.

The rest of these hoes is for everybody.

#StopBeinGreedy

52. Kush Kennedy Says:

call me petty, but i’m one of them eye for an eye type negus

balance in the universe and all that

*daps*

53. Danny Ocean Says:

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

now this was foul

no honor amongst thieves though

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Niño brown stealing G money’s bitch ass niggas

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

why he in ya circle tho??

Word.

Niggas are surrounding themselves with fuck boys on some Elton John/Liberace swag.

56. London Bloke Says:

57. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

she was so bad too & just putting it out there for me to take it

smfh

____ >>> being young & naive

learning from past mistakes to add tools to the arsenal >>>

58. Absence of heat Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

now this was foul

no honor amongst thieves though

^ there was a method to the madness

T’was strategic

59. Chief Ali Says:

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

now this was foul

no honor amongst thieves though

——

word, only to have him murked in jail shortly after

Stringer Bell is the prototype for sheisty ass negus

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

Nah, he was helping D’angelo out, keeping his BM satisfied so she wouldn’t stray too far from her man while he was doing his bid.

At least Stringer WAS helping…until he had son killed.

D’angelo’s BM musta had that wet wet.

61. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“you can fuck my bitch
    Lemme fuck yo bitch
    Iont love dat bitch, iont trust dat bitch”
    -juve

62. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:20 pm

stringer bell fucking d’angelos baby mother while he in jail ass niccas

couldn’t let the pussy go to waste, the nigga was doing 25 to click, he had to keep tabs on her anyway and take care of her, him and avon didn’t really have the option to dip in the hood like that for hoes.

…it was respected, can’t really blame him for bodying that nigga either.

63. Harlem World Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:23 pm

I got a feeling (n) a friend of Harlem smashed his ex-girl.

Noshots pleyboi

===============
    roffle

dusty niccas could never fuck any of my ex’s

but if one of em so much as tried to

im ruining his life on gp

if i was serious about the chick

64. A Chick Says:

Sometimes we wanted to holla at ur friend all along.

But leave it to some aggressive fool to fuk up the natural ebb and flow of getting to know somebody new. Jus claimin ppl off top *smh*

Niccas block just as much as females do.

65. Chief Ali Says:

in my younger days i hit quite a few chicks knowing they was with someone else

was even associates with some of their dudes, see ‘em in the hall at school, speak and keep it peace and shit

lets not act all morally upright like yall aint never been there before

66. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign staking claim to certain women tho

67. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

My homeboy ol chick came at me on some FB shit wanted me to smash next time I was in Pitt
    I ain’t do it an I never even told da homie
    Unneccesary drama

68. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:23 pm

^why he in ya circle tho??

somtimes niggas bought in under circumstances, did a bid with your day one homie, or business on the floor so you gotta play the role, co-workers who are better as friends than enemies.

…mutual circles, and you gotta keep the peace…but still some how let him know he can get quintessentially touched up if you felt like it (none)

69. Absence of heat Says:

A Chick Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    Sometimes we wanted to holla at ur friend all along.

Niccas block just as much as females do.

^ sometimes. Just sometimes. A woman’s added perspective >>>

70. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^overstood

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I got a few of these niggas in my circle.

But we ain’t cool…and they know it.

72. Chief Ali Says:

——-

i can relate

73. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps Kush *

Honesty is good for the soul.A lot of charlatans and snake oil salesmen in the cipher.

74. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Is Nicholas Coates really beating his girlfriend?

Cmon man. No-sign uppercutting and jabbing women…too far.

Thats not cool Nicholas.

April 2nd, 2012 at 12:35 pm
    a-chick hoe skills >>>>
    —————–
    Not even.

Hoes be winning!

79. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

No sign any chick letting some nigga scoop her up when she was really attracted to one of his homies.

Get ya mind right & choose up.

80. Harlem World Says:

where jay-z/avante rose is in the wrong for fucking his enemies baby mother/ex

but smutting out your homies ex girl is fine, acceptable

t.d is outta control

81. Harlem World Says:

*pushes A chick down a staircase*
    *accidentally*

82. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Get ya mind right & choose up.
    shit seems wicked but women are strategic like that

83. Casket Face Says:

i hate niggas that be tryna fuck what’s yours though, them fake ass lover boy niggas

…shoot them niggas in the fucking face while they smiling,

that millisecond his expression goes from smiling deviant to “oh shit i’m clapped it’s over” >>>>>

bitch nigga

84. A Chick Says:

LMAO @ HW

Yo…I peeped u talkin’ greasy about my dude the other day.
    I suggest u lay low….lest I be forced to google MYA and see who she’s smashing for tracks these days.

85. Danny Ocean Says:

t.d is outta control

you created a monster yo

no church in the comment section

86. S.I.C.K Says:

When I saw 2chains performance on MTV I said FUCK RAP.He stood in one spot while the crowd went apeshit.I’m not mad at all get money. I remember seeing a fat Eric Sermon do a flip over Parish one time at a small venue. Good Shit.

87. Kush Kennedy Says:

Stay away from chicks that tell you they wanna smash on gp. Can’t trust those.

Sophisticated hoes have a coded way of saying it, where they don’t look like hoes.. Gotta keep your eyes open.

88. A Chick Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Get ya mind right & choose up.
    —————–
    It’s impossible!

Men share some kinda ghey ass bond where most times they won’t cross their homie, even if the feeling is mutual and none has smashed yet.

89. Harlem World Says:

dude from city high fucking and later wifing claudette ortiz ,while you still touring together with her ex ass niccas