Video: Sean Price – Ruben Blades

Look for that Mic Tyson to drop sooner rather than later and catch P on tour now.

Previously: Sean Price – Ruben Blades

92 Responses to “Video: Sean Price – Ruben Blades”

1. Black Says:

The best Bleek verse was the ROC jawn with Cam & Beans.

Turn bags from bladders, legs to wheels, pain n pills
    cuz u fucking with a nigga that’ll jump out, blaze the steel…

Nigga it was all downhill after that.

Oh shit my bad I was thinking Regina king.

3. Black Says:

I live this way forreal, dog
    Its no joke blow smoke in ya bitch face piss in ya wheel!!!

Matterfact I need to listen to that shit.

4. Harlem World Says:

regina hall is fss

stop playing cOLD

in what world is pinky fss but regina not?

serious question sir

5. Harlem World Says:

foxy brown in her prime

fuuuuck

6. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Yea I was Bout to say cold u trippin b

7. Harlem World Says:

da brat could still get it too

she looks nice when she doesnt have that lesbo swag

8. rex hussla Says:

Harlem World Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 4:41 pm

terrance j <<<<<<<<<

corniest dude in the world of entertainment

Drake status

9. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Meagan Goode>>>>>>>

10. rex hussla Says:

c’mon man!

You can’t have autoplay on a Sean Price post when people are at the J-O-B!!!!

11. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Harlem World Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 4:41 pm

terrance j <<<<<<<<<

corniest dude in the world of entertainment

Drake status

^wale status

12. Black Says:

You can’t have autoplay on a Sean Price post when people are at the J-O-B!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol this tho… niggas bout to get fired over Nah.

13. Black Says:

I’d move regina hall to Norway.

14. b-ease Says:

Nosy bitch on the 5th floor like “Why lil nigga?”
    “Bitch please”, twist the trees
    Took a long pull, like, “Bitch, to breathe!!”

One of my favorite stanzas of all time.

15. b Says:

He KiD FRanKiE Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 4:53 pm
    Meagan Goode>>>>>>>

^ Co sign. In that 35 and ticking movie she looked great, no heavy makeup and still banging.

16. b Says:

Regina got personality too wit her fine ass, I love black women.CEPT TERELLA.

17. Dos Equis Says:

I’ll take Regina King..

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

no-sign autoplay

this song aint too bad tho.

19. Harlem World Says:

Rick Ross “Rich Forever European Tour” Vlog Part 1 (Feat. John Legend)

==========================================

3:44 to 3.58 is priceless!

rick ross <<<<>>>>

they love that nicca in europe tho, no idea why

20. b Says:

You sanna bad cuz I damn near forgot regina hall was in love and basketball.

21. Dos Equis Says:

This shit autoplayed like 4x already and still Sean P aint say shit

overated niggaz get better promtion

22. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

remember the time Sean P made some video blog shopping in a grocery store where he was defending himself for not wearing Louie V’s after FBM ethered him on one of his own posts?

23. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

good times

24. Dos Equis Says:

Mr I got more sneakers than you

25. b Says:

If you weren’t you, who would you want to be?

26. Harlem World Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 5:10 pm

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 5:10 pm

good times

====================
    lol

fbm gave several rappers meltdowns, no homo

that was always the one nahgger you didnt want an ether war with

idiot savant status

27. Danny Ocean Says:

Regina Hall > Regina King

not close either

28. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

holy shit!

byroncrawford.com/2012/03/justice-for-trayvon-night-at-the-club-mlk-day-at-the-club.html

FBM def nah hall of fame schatus

30. Dos Equis Says:

I seen Regina King help Will Smith kill aliens, on 227 Calvin had to wait 145 episodes to get the pussy, bitch was on southland pregnant chasing niggaz down.

I seen regina Hall get fucked and climb over 3 niggaz licking and kissing on they balls and shit..and that’s just in real life.

I’ll take the RK

31. Danny Ocean Says:

FBM def nah hall of fame schatus

the Kanye West retweet sealed the deal

first ballot

32. Dos Equis Says:

If I wasn’t me, Id wanna be either my pops or my son
    different bullet, same gun – EFL

33. Black Says:

, bitch was on southland pregnant chasing niggaz down.

^^^^^^^^

I was ready to kill the nigga that was bout to stab her in her stomach. Her bitch ass partner ain’t fuck that vato up.

Southland might be classic if it aired on HBO.

34. Carlos Voltron Says:

It seems like Nicki’s album sprung a leak.

35. Harlem World Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Meagan Goode>>>>>>>

=================
    true

i shouldnt say this but the fact that she, always gets photod smoking is a huge turn on to me

#td

she about that dinero tho, tricking allowance must be on point

36. Black Says:

Ain’t no reason to Seattle Regina King, bitch got two jobs and prolly good credit. Ya moms is probably a fan.

37. Dos Equis Says:

Southland might be classic if it aired on HBO.

YOU? I was mad heated b, nigga tried stabbing up my baby.

After the first lady tackled her though and she had to go to the hospital, doc told her she had to choose the force or the baby and then that single tear fell from her eye…I cried too.

38. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> roff! word?

link the vid, yo.

39. Danny Ocean Says:

Southland might be classic if it aired on HBO.

heard a lotta good things about this show

been meaning to give it a chance…the commercial breaks and editing that comes with a basic cable network series might be a deal breaker though

40. Harlem World Says:

vivica fox in independence day >>>>>>>

niccas went to war with aliens to save her

41. Dos Equis Says:

Most of these niggaz grew up with TV’s as fathers, never seen real black love..all they know is Claire Huxtable..you pops there, rubbing up your fat ass moms with the conch hair done on the stove singing to her and telling her she look like Ella Fitzgerald.

Oooh ooh she light skin and keep her hair done, she a dime…bitch cant cook, clean, fuck, suck. She been catered to all her life what has she worked for? Where are her battle scars? She has none? oh well that bicth is a deucey

42. Dos Equis Says:

If you ain’t never looked at a fat black woman and been like “damn she remind me of grandma/aunty/cousin”..you ain’t shit.

Your grandma was fat..you granddaddy wifed her, had mad kids, loved her…you cant do that though…nah.

Do you think you’re better than your grandpops? You weak ..your grandpa should have left your pops on grandmas thigh.

43. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Your grandma was fat

> lol.

why is this even noteworthy in your rant tho?

44. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

^valid

45. Dos Equis Says:

Your grandma never shaved her pussy..maybe not even her underarms..could you do that? Could you love a chick so much that you put up with old school hygiene?

Bitch can you cook from scratch with no measuring cups or spoons or whatever? You ain’t shit bitch..my grandma woulda wiped her ass with you..You are not worthy of a nigga like me..let them other niggaz save you.

46. Dos Equis Says:

> lol.

why is this even noteworthy in your rant tho?

Binge commenting…ain’t been here in a while..gotta get out what I can…most of this shit Im typing is for me to read, get it off my computers chest..I dont have a twitter.

47. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> enough is enough! who even noticed this about their grandma?

lmao @ ”old school hygiene”.

48. Dos Equis Says:

Yea bitch..my grandma raised the kids that my granddad had with another woman as hers…You think you that strong? You weak..stop your fucking sniveling..you wish you was half a woman..I done told you this dick is yours but imma lend it out a few times when you act up..but you too weak of a woman to comprehend what’s going on…I shoulda left your ass in Mingles parking lot where I found you

49. Danny Ocean Says:

niggas is products of their environment

for better or for worse

can only fault them or their standards to a certain point

50. Dos Equis Says:

> enough is enough! who even noticed this about their grandma?

lmao @ ”old school hygiene”.

Nobody was shaving..when your grandma see your bearded face she smiles doesn’t she? Reminds her of when she was a teenager coming into puberty.

51. Black Says:

Feces that shit go both ways tho. My grandpops banged out with the Klan and fought in WW2. Came home, faced racism and still started a business.

My pops wasn’t shit but I never looked to that nigga for shit anyway.

52. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Nobody was shaving..

>*cries*

this nigga is a historian of black body hair & what not.

53. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Whats that beat big L and Jay-Z are freestyling over in that stretch and bobbito session?

54. Harlem World Says:

@ mcj

milkbone – keep it real

55. b-ease Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:

March 28th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

OC’s “Times Up” if I’m not mistaken.

56. Harlem World Says:

jay-z >>>>>>>>>>

rip big l

legendary

57. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

dallaspenn.com/weblog/?p=3782

here’s the Sean P grocery store video

58. Harlem World Says:

major figgas >>>>>>>

59. Harlem World Says:

amp saying cam x vado not fuckin with each other, no homo

damn, harlem was just getting back on its feet again

60. MiddleClassJoe Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzhSi9dRPOQ

Roffle!!

Iron Solomon is frozen trash juice!

61. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

it starts at 6:35 where he talks about nahright

62. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“some dudes on nahright trying to shit on me…yo this nigga a bum I wear gucci all day, …I’m like yo whatever man, I’m not a rich rapper” – Sean Price

63. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

he sounded real dejected when he said that too

lmfao x smh

FBM really is a legend

64. Harlem World Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 6:16 pm

==============
    holey shit lol

“i only rock lo if its the purple horsey” (c) fbm

65. Harlem World Says:

suge knights howard stern interview >>>>>

66. Danny Ocean Says:

I’m like yo whatever man, I’m not a rich rapper” – Sean Price

you nahright niggas really struck a chord with Sean P

lmaooo

67. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

roffle!

fbm was really good at making niggas get aggy tho.

68. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

ROFL @ this Nicki Minaj album

Stupid Hoe

69. Harlem World Says:

“theres a guy named bruce, theyve been sleeping together for years

tupac stood up and said im tired of this, dre youse a faggot

dre said “im not a homosexual, im bisexual… if i wanna pound some butt i could do a woman, im a bisexual cus i like to get my cheekbones blown out”

i can fully believe this story

bruce is probably bruce williams formerly of death row

70. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Bring back Fuckboymusic

71. Harlem World Says:

nicki got killa and nas on her album

i gotta hear this no homo

72. Shooter Says:

Lol, Wtf Harlem

73. Das racist Says:

Nosign listening to a Nicki album

74. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

NSFSM

75. Harlem World Says:

“But the music sounded like a Death Row track, by which I mean it was a Dr. Dre track. And Dre was doing the hook. That was bad enough. Then the East Coast niggas started showing up in cameos. First some East Coast basketball cats, big and impressive names if youre from Brooklyn. This was the San Fernando Valley, though. And there was a war going on.

Tupac said, If I see one more East Coast nigga in this motherfucker

Then Kool G. Rap entered the video frame.

What the fuck! shouted Tupac.

And everybody began to beat the shit out of Sam Sneed.”

76. Das racist Says:

Sons of Anarchy >>>

Them kizzas be gettin it in (II)
    The action never stops

77. ChainHeavy Says:

Wow.Right now I’m higher than an owl.Give that bitch a shovel cuz she’s digging Gucci style.

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Yo Harlem, where’s this Death Row from?

Ronin Ro’s Death Row book >>>>

79. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

And everybody began to beat the shit out of Sam Sneed
    hahahahaha

80. Harlem World Says:

@ amp

hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.1126/title.bruce-williams-the-real-doctors-advocate-pt-1

81. Black Says:

Tupac said, If I see one more East Coast nigga in this motherfucker

Then Kool G. Rap entered the video frame.

What the fuck! shouted Tupac.

And everybody began to beat the shit out of Sam Sneed.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s funny as shit yo…

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

HipHopDX: Give a little background on yourself for those who dont know you.
    Bruce Williams: I worked with Dre for over 16 years. I started off with the Death Row era. I came out to Cali to be an actor and I met Dre through a chick named Robin. Robin was a girl that was interior designing Dres house. I went with her just to kick it for a minute. Me and Dre started talking and the next thing I know he was like, Yo, what are you fittin to do now? and then just said, Why dont you just roll with me? Weve been rolling ever since then.

He wanted me to roll with him to learn the business. And since I was already going to be trying to do movies, it just worked out like that. I was his right hand man from there. There was a time where you couldnt speak to Dre unless you spoke to me first. It was that deep. I learned the music business from working with him.

Suss.

83. S.I.C.K Says:

Fecal>>>>>>
    *daps. Kev*

84. ChainHeavy Says:

I hope the Knickerbockers realize they’re fighting for their fucking lives.

85. THe KiD FRanKiE Says:

Suss

^guru/solar schwag

86. Shooter Says:

Just listened to those 2 Nicki Minaj songs, I forgot how terrible she was

87. rex hussla Says:

No-sign all high as a bird/animal/plane/jet analogies for a while…

rappers need to take a few months off from that shit

88. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Knicks will make the playoffs. No doubt about it.

But they’d rather be 6th then finish 8th or 9th.

89. Harlem World Says:

personally, i think jimmy iovines caught a couple bodies

extra smiley sociopath swag

90. rex hussla Says:

Harlem, is the Suge Knight/Howard Stern interview recent? I haven’t had Howard TV for a year now, miss that shit

91. ChainHeavy Says:

Knicks will make the playoffs. No doubt about it.
    But they’d rather be 6th then finish 8th or 9th.
    They’re 5 games back from Boston.If they make it they’re gonna be eight seed.Which is the last seed btw.If they were 9th theyd be watching the playoffs with the rest of us.

92. Jackson7 Says: