Busta Rhymes & Twista – Can You Keep Up

A nice slow, soothing track to unwind to on a Friday afternoon.

Download: Link

Spotted: RR

Previously: DJ Kay Slay ft. Busta Rhymes, Layzie Bone, Twista & Jaz-O – 60 Second Assassins

80 Responses to “Busta Rhymes & Twista – Can You Keep Up”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

A nice slow, soothing track to unwind to on a Friday afternoon.

#Sarcasm

2. Harlem World Says:

future space age j dilla >>>>> soul/jazz sampling j dilla

3. Dos Equis Says:

I fucked this bitch on her desk in the “reception area” of a methadone clinic last night (5am) over by Einstein College..zombie niggaz was walking round freely I was kinna shook but I kept thinking #TD and kept going..I chuckled to myself as I threw the condom out on the sidewalk as I lit a bogey and danced my way back home thru morning traffic…good times.

I simply said “come up to ya job hit you while you working” in jest…shit got serious.

#TDHOES >>>>>>>>>>>

*daps everyone but no one in particular*

4. jderrida Says:

future space age j dilla >>>>> soul/jazz sampling j dilla

#Blasphemy

5. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Been waiting for this shit since the Exhibit B snippet dropped. SMH @ Just Blaze

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Niggas is martyrs b.

7. Harlem World Says:

word to raise it up, thru ya city, the love, etc etc

8. Dos Equis Says:

the first 3 times you fuck some new pussy>>>>>

..then the novelty wears off

9. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Applaud this man.

As I always say, a closed mouth will never get fed.

11. Troyvul Says:

911 (No commentor) on speed dial

12. Harlem World Says:

jderrida Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:53 pm

future space age j dilla >>>>> soul/jazz sampling j dilla

#Blasphemy
    ====================

dilla was holding back

all that soul x jazz shit was nice x lovely

but go in nicca

speakers x subs need to broken, eardrums must be slighlty deafened

word to jaylib: pillz and dilla: pause

13. Troyvul Says:

Police report PDF’s open on the handheld device ready to go

14. Dos Equis Says:

Her breath was tart as fuck though(5am)…I gave her a pass cause it added to the whole mood..the foulness

15. Bricktop Says:

I buy insurance for mines homie
    Yep.
    BEEN said that if you can’t afford to insure it, then you really can’t afford it.

16. Troyvul Says:

All my medical, police and fire services TTG

17. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:54 pm

what is that?

doo-doo?

smh

18. Harlem World Says:

====================
    #TD

19. Casket Face Says:

no sign niggas being food every where they go cause they aint play the game right.

20. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:50 pm
    it was keeping my homie’s kids from getting shot

I thought that nigga got robbed at night outside some studio?

Now he got shot trying to protect some children like Kaine in Menace.

Ok.

Fiction >>>>>>>

Yea, the homie 8trix was at his former studio in DC (Studio Blue) off Sheriff Rd. Myself, the homie Big V, and the other homie were there to drop off their new mix tape to get it mixed down and he asked us to smoke outside while he finished up visiting with his twin girls.

We all went outside and was chilling on the block when two lil niggas came up, one with a .38. We thought these niggas was joking, and when he cocked back, they took the Backpack (with out hard drive) and started taking everyones wallets and running pockets.

At the same time, Eight was walking his girls out the back of the studio not knowing what was going on around the corner. He put his girls in the car and slammed the door, causing the nigga holding my book bag to turn and point to him– this made the bol with the burner turn around and head toward him.

I screamed to eight to run and snuff the bol with my backpack, and we started fighting while the nigga with the burner ran after eight. When he came around the studio, he saw me standing over his homie– I reached down and used him to cover my head, but caught a shot directly in the belly button, one in the right shoulder that slid out thru my lower stomach, and another one in the back that went down and thru my body and is now stuck near my kidney.

So yea, you got part of the story– everyone else that matter knew the rest.

Pussy.

JihaD

21. Casket Face Says:

Troyvul Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:57 pm

TTG

i was about to tell niggas they gotta be TTG out here…had to reboot tryna download this stalley and spitta

22. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ blacks story.

How far did he carry you. That’s the deciding factor.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nigga stay telling his got shot story.

This nigga wants you to think he’s tough in the worst way.

Why?

Who knows.

Niggas is screenwriters b.

24. Harlem World Says:

damn, spitta gotta go in over that pillz beat on the next tape

i wanna capture the bass in a lil jar (ll) and just listen to it

25. Bricktop Says:

So yea, you got part of the story– everyone else that matter knew the rest.

Pussy.

JihaD
    ………

26. Black Says:

How far did he carry you. That’s the deciding factor.

^^^^^^^•

Roffs… just through the window yo.

27. Dos Equis Says:

lol @ what this has become

humans…they’ll always act like people do

28. Bricktop Says:

Ftr: I hate guns.

29. Big_seth Says:

@black

Then IMO you good. You were 16.

No foul on the play. Lol

30. Mel Kiper III Says:

So yea, you got part of the story– everyone else that matter knew the rest.

Pussy.

JihaD

i see

idk at what point you felt the nigga was gonna shoot ya mans two children tho

so perhaps not the wisest choice of actions IMO

31. Black Says:

@Jihad

Yo you know who the rapper is that got killed at 5th & Tabor? I drove by that shit when they was shooting the video but it was so many niggas I couldn’t tell who it was.

Come to find out the nigga got shot and ran over.

32. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Mel Kiper III Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    if youve been stabbed or shot your prolly an idiot tho

lulz

comment of the year tho

33. Big_seth Says:

Co-hate guns.

Just box nigga!!

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

idk at what point you felt the nigga was gonna shoot ya mans two children tho

so perhaps not the wisest choice of actions IMO

It sounds better saying you got shot saving some kids then just saying you got shot trying to play tough.

Niggas is heroes b.

35. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

How far did he carry you. That’s the deciding factor.

roff

by the way, Jing decided he’s going to sell the artwork, Seth. I still need him to tell me what he wants though.

And i plan on buying one of the pieces you sent in your portfolio once i get this new apartment.

36. Bricktop Says:

Disassembling, cleaning, oiling, and reassembling an M-16 is a pain in the ass.
    Just sayin.

37. Ayo Says:

Bullet wound pics or it never happened

Does team show and prove still exist?

I see #TD still holding it down

38. Casket Face Says:

co sign hating guns, and thugs without a cause….them niggas homosexual and don’t know it.

living life, pussy, doing fun shit > thugging it out past 20-21

39. Troyvul Says:

Co-Sign bootlegging Seth’s artwork

40. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

It was all good just a post ago…

41. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Co-Sign bootlegging Seth’s artwork

lol

42. Big_seth Says:

@jds

Cool. Keep me posted. If he is gonna sell it there ill need a contract or something just in case.

Hopefully that isn’t insulting but I don’t know no one. Lol

43. Troyvul Says:

Ayo Says:

March 23rd, 2012 at 3:10 pm
    Bullet wound pics or it never happened

Does team show and prove still exist?
    …..

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

thugs without a cause….them niggas homosexual and don’t know it.

There’s wild truth in this.

45. Dos Equis Says:

G

46. JihaD Says:

@ Mel

I assumed from the angle that bol thought 8 saw what was going down and was reaching for his gun– I didn’t want him shooting into the car door where the girls were sitting.

And yea, I ain’t said it like I was no super nigga, I just saw what was going on and made a choice, b. Eight is a mentor and friend, and I hope he would have done the same if I was in that situation.

*shrugs*

JihaD

47. Dos Equis Says:

Guns ain’t never did a thing to nobody

48. Mel Kiper III Says:

roff @ niggas condemning thuggery ONLY past the ages of 20-21

49. Ayo Says:

whats your point troyvul

50. donkey punch Says:

since when has become cool to get shot and not shoot back…

51. Harlem World Says:

dillas biggest records commercialy were those lil cute sounding tracks like common: the light, pharcyde: runnin

but i wish dilla would have crossed all the way over – like just blaze, kanye

vivrant thang x breathe n stop used to do something to women in the club

he had the rythym all figured out with the lil guitar stabs, soul claps and hi hats

52. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

@jds

Hopefully that isn’t insulting but I don’t know no one. Lol

Lol nah, he should be cool with that.

53. Big_seth Says:

Jihad

I’m gonna try to send you an email this weekend.

Been crazy busy. Started a new job.

54. Harlem World Says:

thugs without a cause….them niggas homosexual and don’t know it.

==================
    holey shit

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

vivrant thang x breathe n stop used to do something to women in the club

Kamaal ain’t do them joints justice.

56. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

roff @ niggas condemning thuggery ONLY past the ages of 20-21

lmao

“You have free reign to shoot me in the ass as long as you’re under 20.” – CasketGems

57. Deen Says:

We twitpicing bullet wounds and knife scars?

58. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:07 pm
    @Jihad

Come to find out the nigga got shot and ran over.

Nah, when was this? You got a link?

JihaD

59. Harlem World Says:

nosign gun hate

criminals are always gonna find a way to try kill/harm someone

its what they do

smh

60. Deen Says:

living life, pussy, doing fun shit > thugging it out past 20-21

SHIT.

#Wisdom?

61. donkey punch Says:

i’m about the nra life b

real kizzas know

62. Casket Face Says:

Mel Kiper III Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:14 pm

roff @ niggas condemning thuggery ONLY past the ages of 20-21

reality, most inner city youth live in fatherless homes without guidance…if niggas lucky enough to go to college, or experience cultured nightlife they learn it’s a bigger world than the 6 block radius.

63. Troyvul Says:

whats your point troyvul
    Take him for his word. IF he wants to type a tall tale (Even though I know its not) let him do so, its the internet all that is uneeded or ask him for an e-mail.

64. TruthSerum Says:

@Shailure

Yo….How fucking long have you been an aspiring rapper, b!? Like…..these wasted dreams got you nowhere, but shot…..Yep, I read your lil’ novella….CUTE STORY, Stan Lee!!! So niggaz gonna rob sum dirty n’ dusty ass niggaz like y’all for……a fucking hard drive…..Okay! Niggaz got they pockets ran thru and you prolly got hit becuz you were fidgeting too damn much…..Niggaz is Nahright Novelist…..Telling illustrious tales of noble shoot outs in the hood……Ya life sound like a rap video, homie….I.DON’T.BELIEVE.YOU……Niggaz BEEN proven LIARS on here, yo….I take whatever any of y’all screen names type w/ a grain of salt, cuz unless that story is accompanied by a screenshot w/ today’s date….It’s probably a LIE!!!! Niggaz turned ether fridays into fantasy friday’s…..The nigga w/ the most fantastic fantasy wins!!!! GTFOH, w/ that bullshit….if you from any type of hood YOU NEVER SPEAK ON HOOD SHIT IN PUBLIC….that shit is member’s only info, ju’ heard me!? #NOSHOTS….just find it hard to see any truth or actual legitimacy behind about 99.9% of these comic book strips that are being typed in this white box…..Why do you feel the need to validate yourself to another screen name you have zero real life interaction with?……Niggaz is lonely and mentally disturbed….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

65. brolic fonts Says:

swords >>> guns

just jokes, just jokes

66. b Says:

No sign almost killing wack rappers, bsg would have never survived that.

67. Bricktop Says:

i’m about the nra life b

real kizzas know
    Welp.

68. brolic fonts Says:

never failing

69. donkey punch Says:

if you aren’t missing at least one appendage from gator wrasslin I don’t respect it b

70. brolic fonts Says:

i’m about the nra life b

real kizzas know

^zimmerman swag

71. Harlem World Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:16 pm

vivrant thang x breathe n stop used to do something to women in the club

Kamaal ain’t do them joints justice.

========================
    he was tryna get his lenny kravitz on on vivrant thing

breathe & stop was tough for q tip tho

was a big change from electric relaxation or find a way

72. Kush Kennedy Says:

If you one of them dudes who cockblocks and be telling biches “don’t give it up to him, you’re better than that, you just another girl in his eyes”

You’re the fucking scum of the earth.

You know who you are.

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Dead Rappers Get Better Promotion (DRGBP)

Kill Yaself!!!

74. Ayo Says:

Yep, I read your lil’ novella….CUTE STORY

*dead*

75. b Says:

You’re the fucking scum of the earth.

You know who you are.

^ Never understood the logic in this

76. Troyvul Says:

A Truth Serum Comment is like when your playing mario kart and someone has the lightening Bolt. You just never know when he will press ‘B’ or ‘Submit’ in this case.

77. JihaD Says:

Ayo Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 3:10 pm
    Bullet wound pics or it never happened

Does team show and prove still exist?

I see #TD still holding it down

No offense, but who are you?

I created team Show & Prove, lol.

But gimme a sec, I’ll post up a pic, why not?

JihaD

78. b Says:

co sign jihad committing suicide.

bricktop will assume all godfather responsibilities. bsg gets a deal, ts get his money back, everyones happy.

79. JihaD Says:

@Big Seth

No worries– I got someone else on the job just in case since I hadn’t heard from you.

JihaD