Action Bronson – Nothing To Worry About

Action Bronson drops a verse over Peter Bjorn and John’s ‘Nothing to Worry About’.

Download: Link

Previously: Cormega, Action Bronson, Roc Marciano & Saigon Form Supergroup

188 Responses to “Action Bronson – Nothing To Worry About”

1. EnglandRepresent Says:

LOL, Eng, you look like Adam Levine b. I was watching The Voice with the misses and swore you were that kizza.

^^The skinny kizza from Maroon 5??? lol. I wish I had his bank (n).

2. Casket Face Says:

iunno paul mooney seem a little on the drake side

3. Eastern_Digital Says:

co-sign Nas losing on a asteady basis.

also lmao @ Joey with out the beard (nhjic)

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

EngRep = ol dude from that Lie To Me show

5. London Bloke Says:

Co-sign Nas’ undeniable lyrics not matching up with his consistent losses

He kicking knowledge, but just cause you don’t understand him don’t mean that he right

6. London Bloke Says:

This fat shit Action Bronson got to swear safety goggles when he eats??

7. Eastern_Digital Says:

The triple threat of High Definiton, MMG Untouchable and Yella Diamonds >>>>

8. Shooter Says:

co-sign stilll listening to Rich Forever

9. London Bloke Says:

Nah my triple threat is The World is Ours, Party Heart then Stay Scheming

Perfect ending

10. London Bloke Says:

You living fantasies nigga I reject ya deposit

11. Eastern_Digital Says:

btw: Is there anyone that’s better at rapping about money than Puff? He outstunts everyone.

Fuck a penthouse, I bought the block, boy

Even Jay and 50 took the L on the I Get Money remix.

12. London Bloke Says:

I’d actually say French verse better than Max on Been Around the World

13. Das racist Says:

So far Rich Forever is the mixtape of the year

It got a solid 11 tracks (II)

14. Eastern_Digital Says:

I’d actually say French verse better than Max on Been Around the World

co-sign

Also: French’s first mixtape (French Revolution) is pretty dope.

15. London Bloke Says:

Fuck your dreams nigga, this is reality

Puff ethered all of us

16. Bricktop Says:

So far Rich Forever is the mixtape of the year

It got a solid 11 tracks (II)
    11 out of 20 tracks are solid, and that’s worthy of consideration for Mixtape of the Year, huh?
    Hype.
    Avoid it at all cost.
    Now ask yourself: why are your standards set so low for this hiphop shit?

17. Das racist Says:

Now ask yourself: why are your standards set so low for this hiphop shit?
    ^^^^^^

Can you name a better mixtape that dropped this year?

18. Das racist Says:

Danny Brown & Black Milk – Black & Brown >>>

19. Casket Face Says:

London Bloke Says: February 28th, 2012 at 7:34 am

Fuck your dreams nigga, this is reality

Puff ethered all of us

puff was my role model since 93, put that on everything …. but sign this nigga winning an oscar abd say “god is good”. god ain’t have nothing to do with the oscars, nor puff winning one

20. Casket Face Says:

edit no-sign puff winning an oscar

21. Eastern_Digital Says:

That Black Power shout out at the Slam Dunk contest was mad awkward tho. Wtf Puff?

22. Das racist Says:

no-sign puff
    ^^^^^^

Co nosign

A man loses cause his whore of a baby moms decides she wants to fuck rivals? That says more a out her than it does the man. If that’s the case a good 68% of the male population is losing at the hands of trifling unadjusted baby moms Wifey’s and ex’s in general.

Let he without an L cast the first stone.

24. Tweezy Says:

God has everything to do with everything

Whether you know it or not

25. charles oakley Says:

still fucking dead @ “hell boy el roy”

nah b, that ain’t the one

26. Tyrone Obama Says:

smh.. would thought some of you niggas was spanish the way l’s precede the mention of ya’ll names

Everything everything still

^ see yardies

28. Bricktop Says:

Can you name a better mixtape that dropped this year?
    In 2012? Or over the last twelve months?

29. Casket Face Says:

cOLD Says: February 28th, 2012 at 8:23 am

#FACT

but then this nigga tried to do the same thing to jiggas behind their backs and got clowned…carmen ain’t have nothing to do with nas running around being petty.

“yo this cormega girl? yeah its nasty nas ma, drop the zero and get wit a hero nahmean?” ( mega’s girl: no “click” dial tone)

but when you rhyme about it you diss carmen then for betrayal, diss jay-z for being a snake and try to act like you was above all that and rewite history on wax. when nas decided to be petty he lost. he won with ether, only to forfeit the win and shake the hand of the nigga that punked you then fucked your baby mother, it didn’t make it no better your new baby moms fucked his producer the left you after you treated her like a queen.

nas took an L ….making some of the best hip-hop in history doesn’t exempt you from taking an L

Also the degree of loss can only be calculated against the wins accumulated

31. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

This.
    When Ginger fucked Nicky Santoro, I didn’t see it as an l for the Gawd Sam Rothstein

32. London Bloke Says:

still fucking dead @ “hell boy el roy”

co-dead

33. Das racist Says:

In 2012? Or over the last twelve months?
    ^^^^^

2012

34. London Bloke Says:

Drag-on was wack but hell boy el roy

*puts in cOLD’s (II) automated voice CD*

35. Bricktop Says:

So Nas takes an L for knocking up the kind of eye candy that other titans of his industry THIRST for?
    Interesting perspective.
    Either way, gossip is for church women and faggots. So if that’s what you’re basing your opinions of a prolific mc on, then….

36. charles oakley Says:

ya ex fuckin your enemy ain’t a loss, but baby moms fuckin your enemy is

That’s going to be the most influential person in ya kids life, and she running around sucking off your enemy in your car…..

I don’t care if you rap or pick up trash for a living, that’s an L

37. Casket Face Says:

them L’s and jay-z’s rebuttals BACK THEN made him look like a prophet NOW.

jay came out the battlefield unscathed, regardless of the fat piece of lonely shit he is now jay-z is winnijg and he’s content. jay didn’t take any L’s except ether.

38. charles oakley Says:

“Ya mothers a crack head and kim is a known slut, so guess what hailey gon’ be when’s he grows up”

Ja rule the gawd

but when you rhyme about it you diss carmen

^ I missed this one. When?

And far as being petty, who hasn’t done so after being violated by a broad. I done all sorts of wild shit after being shat on ( figuratively) by a broad. That’s shit part of the growing experience. And it’s because of experiences like that, that Nas pen game remained furious with glaring truths. So I’ll say it actually propelled the kid in growth and therefor amounts to a win. And not an L as you suggest.

40. Casket Face Says:

nas got rocked life wise, if his disses were backed up with conviction and preservance he won…jay really left condoms on the baby seat, and “is that your chick” was spiritual ether

^ man….

42. charles oakley Says:

*cues photo of destiny showing off her condom collection*

L

43. Bricktop Says:

2012
    Lol. I haven’t checked for anything else this year other than the Prodigy joint. But honestly this Rich Forever shit is all hype. Without the Nas verse, it is easily his worse Mixtape in a few years. With the exception of a handful (3-4) stand outs, every beat on Rich Forever sounds like Jeezy Mixtape throwaways from 06. And 3/4 songs Ross AIN’T SAYING SHIT. He’s just doing a Lil Wayne “I’ll rhyme words just for the sake of rhyming words” impersonation.

44. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

#FACT

Grow up nigga..some white boys in a jeep had you questioning life’s meaning last week..if you was a rapper you and Chris Benoit would run parallel.

You sound like a hoe right now, you sound like my bitch when she and her hoe friends get to watching basketball wives..you all in this nigga sperm

45. London Bloke Says:

SMFH, my homie just got 73 points off one word in words with friends

^( kay slay voice) DAMN!!

47. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

You think you got enough wins to spend 2 days counting up a nigga L’s?

You ain’t even got a bitch for niggaz to wanna fuck..talk a bout losses nigga look at Casket.

- failed blog inventor
    - saleman for costume jewelry at a detroit kiosk
    - low self esteem nigga ( white people make you walk with ya head down)
    - Kreashawn interviewer and clit blower
    - your name nigga..dumb ass name b

Cosign evelyn tho. FSS,RDOS, I’d eat her ass

49. Bricktop Says:

Basically.
    Kids these days are brought up under different morals and ethics and shit. But I get it. I’m just old and out of touch because I don’t find it trendy to emulate feminine culture like the male youth of today do.

50. London Bloke Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 27th, 2012 at 9:37 pm

one thing i dont understand about nas is

in his music, he sounds like he knows his shit when it comes to women – he talks like a wiseman about chasing a chick, marriage, lust n shit

but his alibis aint matching up

my sentiments on Nas

I’d snort Jessica Lucas’ vag like a line of blow through her cotton panties

52. Casket Face Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 8:45 am

^ I missed this one. When?

^^^^^^

Thought I wouldn’t have that ass done? Fooled you niggaz
    What you call a infinite brawl, eternal souls clashin
    War gets deep, some beef is everlastin
    Complete with thick scars, brothers knifin each other
    up in prison yards, drama, where does it start?
    You know the block was ill as a youngster
    Every night it was like a, cop would get killed body found in the dumpster
    For real a hustler, purchased my Range, niggaz throwin dirt on my name
    Jealous cause fiends got they work and complain
    Bitches left me cause they thought I was finished
    Shoulda knew she wasn’t true she came to me when her man caught a sentence
    Diamonds are blindin, I never make the same mistakes
    Movin with a change of pace, lighter load, see now the king is straight
    Swellin my melon cause none of these niggaz real
    Heard he was, tellin police, how can a kingpin squeal?

carmen, roc-a-fella and cormega and lakey

#FACT

53. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I just seen this nigga Nas at some ritzy ditzy hotel with a velvet bowtie, smokin a cohiba and mad hoes running around with cake in his pocket..last i heard you was complaining about the prices at the halal truck

Casket you think you Jayz? Aint no regular nigga can look at nas and say he lost, you actin like jayz dick is yours, like you fucked carmen..Where your hoe at casket? you left in the D? brought her to NY? What? Speak on it god.
    have you gotten pussy this year? You the fuckboi mascot

54. London Bloke Says:

*cues track from Destiny’s favourite rapper*

“This little nigga Nas think he live like me”

L

55. London Bloke Says:

I’ve always said even some of the most fuckboy of rappers are winning to the average person

Weedcarriers even.

56. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> fack.

where’s remix to smack nas dick outta niggas comment boxes, tho?

57. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

HW you dont get pussy either..bubblebath, soccer watcher from 134th?

If a hoe aint never had your head fucked up then you never lived..9 out of 10 niggaz talk like they know women from head to toe..spend a week with that nigga and his wife at his crib tho.

Look at cOLD..that nigga is a shell of his nah screenname at home..you think he at home screaming “puss>>>>>>>>>>>”

No nigga he gotta maneuever ways to get into his own wife. Go get some pussy and stop getting raised by rappers

58. London Bloke Says:

Welp….might be time for casket to log (no cOLD) off

59. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

have you gotten pussy this year? You the fuckboi mascot

> lol/damn

s.i.t. on a trilli tho.

Grown man steez. Experience a bad relationship young, spend the next decade sewing your wild oats. Puss on other continents. Feels its time to slow down through third eye wisdom. Wife’s a broad who’s unlike the ex baby moms. Marriage didn’t work. Has some how taken an L

Only on nah

K

61. London Bloke Says:

Don’t go getting too wreckless tho old man…

62. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>roff!

63. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I’d snort Jessica Lucas

4 days ago when I discovered her..no one cosigned publicly but privately niggaz was doing homework..cool

*goes to watch the top of her titties do the dougie again*

youtu.be/u1GCVXKUq2U

Bitches left me cause they thought I was finished
    Shoulda knew she wasn’t true she came to me when her man caught a sentence

^lol at this being a diss

^ LMAO

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 9:03 am
    I’d snort Jessica Lucas

*goes to watch the top of her titties do the dougie again*

youtu.be/u1GCVXKUq2U

^ I BEEN rallying with Jessica flag

67. London Bloke Says:

Nah cOLD been saying Jessica Lucas seen she only had wack average pics on google image and imdb

Good spot of potential though cause she looking better

Got that soft wifey look rather than hot smut

68. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Casket is a clown b, I never realized it till now..this the same big nigga that couldnt keep a lil retarded nigga from getting on his computer and putin niggaz, folding white tshirts in the back of a 8×8 kiosk at the detroit swap mall..talking bout Nas took L’s

Nigga ran here with his kreashawn footage cheesing like a lab rat while she nigga’d him to death….then in the next breath say some white boys bodied him..talk about conflicted?

gtfohwtbscf

69. Casket Face Says:

ain’t nobody gossiping, it’s FACTS

…niggas throwing out weak ether my way with nas jr’s smeared in their mustache and dust on their knees.

nas a grown ass man, defending this nigga being his clean up squad online don’t make you paper it makes you the BITCH not me.

i’m talkin’ FACTS, jay-z spiritually gutted that man, so did mega, and lakey…his own BROTHER (little brother) snuffed him out over his bitchness.

During a show in Washington D.C. the sound system cut out, forcing the artists to do the same. The angry crowd rushed the stage and chased the rappers back unto their tour bus.

“We were figuring we were gonna have to knuckle down,” explains LP of the incident, which Jay has used to attack Nas. “Jay came outta nowhere, reachin’ in his gym bag like, ‘Don’t even sweat these niggas. I got that.’ He didn’t show the gun like, ‘I’m gonna shoot you,’ but we were all just like, ‘Whew!’” – large proffesor

“You scribbled in your notepad and created your life/I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor/(Me, that’s who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on the dresser” – jay-z

….fuck up, talkin’ to me about gossip. COMMON KNOWLEDGE we all rode with nas as KIDS as grown men AND HERE ON NAH niggas clown wiz for amber but nas gets a pass and he’s the “KING”?

foh

70. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Nah cOLD been saying Jessica Lucas

ite ill accept your cosign..he didnt stan for her hard enuff if she wasnt brought to my attention

her puppy game >>>>>

I’d go ass to tits on that

cOLD Says:
    June 21st, 2011 at 11:18 am
    stacey dash, mya, sanaa, rosario dawson, meagan good…shit

^ adds jessica lucas to list, and Dania Ramirez, yall gonna stop leaving these broads out.

72. London Bloke Says:

Jay-Z been about that life. Impeccable CV. Master strategist and unrivalled off wax

73. Harlem World Says:

smh @ feces tryna throw that absentee ether on ya boys name

i llike nas music

i just said alibis aint matchin up – i been had a bitch who played mind games before, fuck it tho

live and let die

* Stan’s harder for jessica*

75. Harlem World Says:

stacey dash, mya, sanaa, rosario dawson, meagan good…shit

=====================
    this had to be my list

had to

76. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Dania Ramirex..meh..Sofia Vergara will take her spot on my team

Mya pics from all star make her look like she about to fall..Amber too..double chins and under arm flab on the way

77. Tron Stockton Says:

*lurks from a distance*

78. London Bloke Says:

WhiteGirlWednesdays >

79. charles lee ray Says:

the c section asked for a response ,bout to post this stay schemin LMGmix in a sec. hol up

80. Harlem World Says:

rosario <3

81. London Bloke Says:

Snowbunny Sundays >

82. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

lol HW..its all good..you cool..your boy Casket is a fuckboi tho..he living one of Nas rhymes right now and don’t even see it.

Nigga came from Det to NY on a merchant exchange program…talking bout a nigga took L’s ..he bring up real life events then use song lyrics to back up his point..clownface

83. Bricktop Says:

When you start comparing Nas to Wiz on a HipHop blog, maybe it’s time to reconsider some things….

84. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

fuck rosario and saldana and hoes like that…i dont like no pencil bithces son im jamaican..if I can palm her whole ass with one hand she aint no dime.

85. Casket Face Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 9:13 am

that’s all i’m saying, i even feel stupid for stanning for nas as a kid…jay won

and highsaiah lookin’ like that tranny off of last dragon stanning for nas “jack em up baby, don’t hurt that face baby”

nas is a 38 year old man you fuckin’ poo put, letttin niggas getting held hostage and bodied in africa over 300 racks for nas being a no show…jay-z paid a quarter of that to buy a wing at the hospital to bring his daughter into the world a daughter he shares with beyonce TOP R&B singer in the world right now…..think it’s safe to safe who won.

the more AUTHENTIC lyrics are the more props a nigga GETS period…jay-z bodied that man in retrospect.

Jessica Lucas is NYC life. Small cafe’s and bookstores, walks in central park. Summer charity work inner city schools

87. London Bloke Says:

Hyperbole >

88. London Bloke Says:

cOLD Says:

February 28th, 2012 at 9:19 am

nah central London life. Impress her with trips down quaint Carnaby street back roads for small clothing boutiques, small expressionist art theatre shows and private B&W photography galleries’. Bicycle rides through Regents park before frolicking in the grass

89. Harlem World Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 9:19 am

===================
    cosign having one like this in the roster

Defending a mans honor and good name > fighting another mans cause

91. London Bloke Says:

*Playfully dabs icecream on Jessicas chin as we play wrestle in public *

92. Casket Face Says:

jessica lucas >

esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/76/jessica-lucas-pic-1109-lg.jpg

wanted to smang since cloverfield

93. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

“lettin niggaz get held hostage” lol..aww man this nigga

Once again..where is your bitch for niggaz to wanna fuck? When the last time you did a show for 300k? You work at a kiosk my nigga..its ok to have an opinion but you actin like your name Memphis bleek, or blue ivy, or julius the bodyguard

Have you added up your L’s today?

I wish them white boys woulda ran over you backwards..you’re an idiot….im dead serious right now..I ain’t even trynna be funny..I’m not gonna ever say shit to you again my dude..godspeed

^ lol. You got that. *falls back*

London Bloke Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 9:24 am
    *Playfully dabs icecream on Jessicas chin as we play wrestle in public *

^ Roff the imagery. Niggas is silly

96. Bricktop Says:

Too much House Wives of Atlanta in your life right now, fam.
    Go watch “The Show” a couple times over a few forties.
    When that’s done, get in your car and drive around drunk, listening to The Lost Tapes and Hell on Earth until the gas light comes on.
    Then get back to us.

97. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I gotta find me a new bitch…Jessica played out now…too many niggaz up on her

Serena in that gold dress at the awards tho>>>>

*googles “up n coming bad bitches”*

98. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Its true..hoes love cobblestone roads and fog.

99. Casket Face Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 9:24 am
    Defending a mans honor and good name > fighting another mans cause

THIS

nas made his choice and chose his lyrics carefully to the best of his ability and ironically his soul is burning slow for it to jay’s lyrics,

highsaiah mean while bleeding rectally stuffin’ kotex up his ass over a grown as man. then callin’ me a bitch?

nigga you sound like a basketball wife…better yet nigga you sound like chrissy punk faggot.

100. Bricktop Says:

*takes shelter under office desk*

101. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

3 am walking down a cobblestone rd thru lite fog while she barefoot > 6 am sunrise on a malibu beach while she naked

Oh shit the flannel shirts with the thermal lining. Fitted skullies and hiking boots

103. sarjo1988 Says:

wtf??

inquiry on details

104. Casket Face Says:

claudia sampedro <

glorified hood rat with quick camera shots …

#FACT

105. S.I.C.K Says:

Have you added up your L’s today?
    T-Shirt!!

fecal>>>>>>

*daps all*

106. London Bloke Says:

For Cassie tho…SMH…

I’d live in a small mud 30 kilometres south of the oil fields of Southern Sudan in a small corrugated iron hut with straw floors, a communal well for water but with a private shower and toilet, risking gunfight and disease infested mosquitoes for the chance of one week of unprotected lovemaking (<yeah I said it)

Somebody almost chernobyl status

108. London Bloke Says:

Hey Cass, I put up the mosquito net, tonight we’re gonna skip the wild boar and potato dinner and hit the hammock early babe. Just the thumb in ya butt, trust me, I swear you’ll love it

109. sarjo1988 Says:

u takin long

110. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

So last night right..my shorty gets off work at 10pm so I go scoop her, so im driving and she keep looking at my pants with the gleam in her eyes so I take my seat belt off, pull out and grab the back of her neck, she bobbin eventually i buss without telling her and she spit the shit all over(she don’t swallow yet) the place so i reach into the back of the car like wtf?..no towels no wetwipes nothing..this bitch takes off her work shirt and wipes up everything, stuffs the cumshirt in her purse, throws on her jacket over her bra and winked at me chucked me the deuces and hopped out.

I said that to say this..i think i might can love her

continue……….

111. Casket Face Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 9:37 am
    For Cassie tho…SMH…

candice swanepoel or joan small …i don’t do hood rats

112. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Cassie too b, I cant fuck no chicks face..her facial beauty is more for other niggaz and the world in general to like…I like get head on my back..her face really aint gon matter til we go out….what that pussy hittin fo tho? that ass gotta be on swole or at least have some fleshy part..no boney butts in my bed.

I could hold casie by the waist with the thumb and the index..she got that lil dick white boy steez..lil girl body…meh

113. sarjo1988 Says:

I said that to say this..i think i might can love her

continue……….
    she a keeper once she starts swallowing

114. sarjo1988 Says:

who ever recmommended frenchs first mixtape was right…shit isnt half bad…i actually like this tape more than his recent shit…he dont sound as retarded

115. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

better yet nigga you sound like chrissy punk faggot.

ha ha ha……ha ha…check out this bizarre

116. sarjo1988 Says:

she got that lil dick white boy steez..lil girl body…meh
    shots fired

117. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

she a keeper once she starts swallowing

We aint gon get too deep on this but I love pussy more than getting head..it dont really matter to me

Ain’t nothing like guts

puss >>>>(c) coldonnah

118. sarjo1988 Says:

EFL on one today…runnin niggas over backwards(which i dont find funny, shit jus happened friday to my boys uncle…ran over backwards twice, ran over his head n everything over petty beef) calling niggas small dick white boys…

keep going

119. London Bloke Says:

lmaoo

120. sarjo1988 Says:

Ain’t nothing like guts

puss >>>>(c) coldonnah
    true, but nothing better than sittin there, blazing a dutch, watchin ur woman service u…not lifting a finger…jus watchin her gag, and staring at her proudly as the tears smear her eyeliner and start to run down her cheeck

121. Harlem World Says:

life >>>>>>

yesterday: washer breaks and leaks making crib stink- slight flooding, clothes ruined for now

today: “dont forget saturday – all you have to do is come to this fashion show and ill introduce you to them at the after party, you might be the only guy there”

OMG !!!!

*pops from wayans brothers dance x shawn micheals hip thrust*

122. &What?! Says:

We’ve had it with you politicians
    You bloody rich kids never listen
    There’s no such thing as broken Britain
    We’re just bloody broke in Britain,
    What needs fixing is the system
    not shop windows down in Brixton
    Riots on the television
    You can’t put us all in prison!

123. Harlem World Says:

french montana >>>>>

124. Harlem World Says:

London Bloke Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 9:37 am

For Cassie tho…SMH…

===================
    yo….

cosign moving to wartorn southern sudan for cassie

125. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

8daps sick*

@sarj yea..thas cool..i didnt say i dont enjoy it…i just enjoy pretzlein bitches more…

damn this Michael Jordan of Models nigga Janero is living my life..pimpin hoes to the stars is my lifes dream

126. London Bloke Says:

You can’t put us all in prison!

they did tho. like 70% i reckon.

Shoutout the dude from my old area, went into the shop opposite his work in UNIFORM, AFTER it had been emptied to look to rob something, got nothing but a 7 month sentence 2 months before finishing a 3year degree and during his childs 1st birthday

127. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Nigga doing laundry in his bubblebath

I been to mad fashion shows..bitches in the audience is more receptive to short term fucking..seeing them skinny hoes on stage getting all the attention..gets their pussy juices flowing.

128. Harlem World Says:

stay schemin >>>>

129. sarjo1988 Says:

im atcha wife house
    im atcha wife house

my kids in her face
    gettin wiped out

im atcha wife house
    im atcha wife house

130. &What?! Says:

Plan B > Professor Green, Devlin, Skinnyman

131. London Bloke Says:

And ‘cause I keep lead for the actors
    I spend my life running from the feds in the astras
    So stipulating and insinuating on the situation
    When you don’t know the facts – only means you’re faking
    Feds got me in the station
    cuffed up, begging me for information
    About the crime that I done
    But the only response they getting – I aint the one

132. charles lee ray Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:03 am
    stay schemin >>>>

^co

charles lee ray -stay schemin LMGmix hu.lk/ugwfxr2kgksq

133. Harlem World Says:

red cafe: let it go remix >>>>

2 chainz went in for once

134. London Bloke Says:

says private file b

135. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

This is a private file. If you are the uploader please login to your account to view it.

136. &What?! Says:

iLL Manors is gonna be >>

137. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

lmg need a publicist..a IT guy..them niggaz just rap, smoke, fuck hoes and stay in beef..they dont know nuffin bout uploading

Look like Fab been taking them same fuckboi classes as Maino

Viola Davis..shorty from the HELP..smash or pass?

138. London Bloke Says:

Life’s more than standing in cold for the cash
    Slanging for the dough to the cats
    This gangster ting as a whole is trap

Double entendre >>

London who y’all quoting. Nothing annoys me more than posting fire bars without the Author mention

140. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

clr just testing the waters…seeing if niggaz is paying attention so he dropped a fugazzi link

If you drop a broken link and no one says anything…dont drop the real one.

marketing 101

141. Harlem World Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:17 am

====================
    understood

142. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

That’s that new lmg kid…fiyawata..sounds like b recorded this one over a iphone4s..niggaz stepped the game up

lol nah i aint heard shit yet..who dat u quotin bo?

B the link funnystyle

144. sarjo1988 Says:

slaughterhouse needs to break up and jus keep it royce and buddens…that hammerdance track joey and 5 9 killed it, but u got ortiz fuckin up the whole track…..id say keeep royce and joey in a group and let yela and crooked i bask in a solo career and jus kill ortiz

145. S.I.C.K Says:

Viola Davis..shorty from the HELP..smash or pass?
    PASS

Throw in Octavia Spencer googly eyed ass too.

PASS

146. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Yo CLR whats your user and password..im trying to log into your account b

147. London Bloke Says:

Quoting a nigga from the block…his old music SO fire…street shit with intelligence

Now he changed and rap like usual UK hardguy with no message…sad shit

I think niggas would fuck with his original CD…i shud upload that one time

148. S.I.C.K Says:

Womp womp womp womp

149. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Viola Davis..shorty from the HELP..smash or pass?
    PASS

Throw in Octavia Spencer googly eyed ass too.

PASS

roffs..dem pics of octavia falling off stage at the grammys was priceless..them big ass eyes..the “oh shit” look

^ poor Joel suffering from being too dope. Homie did a 360 and is somewhere around ass.

The first joint I heard Joel on 125 grams is butane.

151. London Bloke Says:

London Bloke Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 8:14 am

if death was a real person about to take your last breath
    what what would you say to him as you wait for death
    would you cry and tell him you ain’t nothing so wrong
    or look him in the eye and ask him why he’s taking so long
    stay oh so strong
    tell him, thug blood runs through my veins
    how you wanna do it? gun to my brain
    in the middle of the street
    i knew i probably go this way they say you’ll die by it from you living by the heat
    tell him listen when i speak

archive game

152. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Yall call mi5 feds too?

fuck this bloke got feds all up in his rhymes mate..bluhtee hell zeee a friggin wankoff?

153. Harlem World Says:

london bloke = giggs

154. London Bloke Says:

Drive movie soundtrack >>

80s synths >>

155. sarjo1988 Says:

The first joint I heard Joel on 125 grams is butane.
    im saying wtf happened to this puerto rican

156. sarjo1988 Says:

Drive movie soundtrack >>

80s synths >>
    kavinksy-night rider>>>>>>>>>>>>

157. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

b = Don King

Tell niggaz that niggaz gon fight before niggaz agree to fight so by the time the public hears about the fight the niggaz have to fight

I’m on the edge of my crate awaiting the stay schemin lmg remix..this nigga know how to build suspense

Snoop asked micheal how her hair look before getting murked. It doesn’t get much more gullier than that.

159. London Bloke Says:

el feces an actual comedian cause he makes comedy out of normal situations

niggas is missed callings b

160. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

If that stay schemin dont drop before 10:30 lmg will have missed the window to greatness

Yo b why dont you email jihad and ask him how to post music in the comment section?

You aint doing a good job b, b

161. Harlem World Says:

Streets is saying the label pulled CLR’s track

too controversial, can’t let the album leak yet

162. London Bloke Says:

Lmaoo no-sign giggs and we call normal police feds

163. big_seth Says:

I think I may have just doubled my yearly salary.

164. Troyvul Says:

Like Ghost Dog

165. London Bloke Says:

This nigga b got me pressing the F5 equivalent on my iphone for hulkshare like its Nahright

My refresh ad money meant to go to eskay only

If you embrace death it’s less painful

They say the people who jumped out the world trade felt nothing upon crashing to the earth. The elevated state of consciousness took them beyond the physical immediately upon leaping.

167. Bricktop Says:

Fun is the life of one dedicated to the ways of the gun
    Staying self medicated beneath the rays of the sun
    Peaceful is a lonesome dove
    Savaged only to feed a lonelier wolf
    Such is the cycle of life
    Seeking success as a cook.

168. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

el feces an actual comedian cause he makes comedy out of normal situations

niggas is missed callings b

The older I get the more I believe this…been told i should have done comedy..comedians don’t get no hoes tho..piff pusher looked more promising.

I’ve laughed my way into a lot of pussy tho..if you can make her laugh u can make her do anything

169. London Bloke Says:

cool story seth

big_seth Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:31 am
    I think I may have just doubled my yearly salary.

^ speak on it

171. Bricktop Says:

Drive movie soundtrack >>
    Yep.

172. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

so professor cold if we took the antithesis of your theory then

“If you embrace life ..it’s more painful” would = true?

173. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

lol HW…Shellz made a call to hulkshare records.

^ gospel.

Cosign Making her laugh and in turn making her cry when she nut.

175. Bricktop Says:

“If you embrace life ..it’s more painful” would = true?
    Nah….. embrace the pain to ease the pain. Life is painful, but rejecting life only serves to amplify its pain.
    The cycle of life.

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:36 am
    so professor cold if we took the antithesis of your theory then

“If you embrace life ..it’s more painful” would = true?

^ true. Pain comes from care and love and willingly accepting.

177. London Bloke Says:

80′s synth music is my current jogging music

any suggestions oer links would be appreciated

178. Harlem World Says:

=====================
    who said this? this is true most of the time

“If you embrace life ..it’s more painful” would = true?
    The cycle of life.

^ interesting.

180. sarjo1988 Says:

80′s synth music is my current jogging music

any suggestions oer links would be appreciated
    kavinsky-anything from this dude is good
    sebestial teller-fingers of steel
    electric youth
    college-teenage color
    hot 22

and so on…..

181. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

The cycle of life.

^ true. Pain comes from care and love and willingly accepting.

both make sense..but they say if you have 2 girls then you dont have 1..well if you have 2 answers to the same question then there might not be an answer..true?

How do you embrace life? do you inhale deeper? look longer?

182. mcb Says:

Black Milk live show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU ARE FUCKING LOSING IF YOU MISS THIS

WOOOOOOOOOOO

183. Bricktop Says:

I’m all in like a corpse stuffed into a coffin
    Parted ways with the Reaper just to answer Peter’s calling.
    Made a believer out of the gatekeeper before I walked in.

184. big_seth Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:36 am
    big_seth Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:31 am
    I think I may have just doubled my yearly salary.

^ speak on it

just got another job.

Its a year contract but could lead to a permanent position.

I figure I’m dope enough for that so…

but Its almost double what I’m making so even if it falls through I’ll have like an extra years salary. LOL

Do a person cry when a stranger dies. Or only for his loved ones?

186. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

if your niece catches one in her dome piece on her way home from jones beach..and you cry..are you embracing life and all that it offers

If you smile, laugh and remember the good times are you embracing life?

What im getting at is the “embracing” ..does it mean i should show love no matter what happens or does it mean i should accept but hate what happens

187. London Bloke Says:

Cheers sarjo

Think b lost his anticipation – Jay Elec style

How do you embrace life? do you inhale deeper? look longer?

^ acknowledging and believing the existence as told our predecessors.