Video: Kanye West – Say You Will Freestyle (Live In Melbourne, Australia)

Kanye West went on a 7 minute freestyle/rant with Autotune over his ‘Say You Will’ track last night in Melbourne, Australia.

Below is his performance of ‘Runaway’.

49 Responses to “Video: Kanye West – Say You Will Freestyle (Live In Melbourne, Australia)”

1. b Says:

b Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Feces asked how the du rag became so villafied and I laughed.

but this is a good idea,copping one to keep the waves pristine.

huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/18/aaron-henry-tsu-rag-creator-reinvents-the-do-rag_n_1018583.htm

2. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

HW
    Wiz-Morocco >>>>>>

I fuck w da kid on that one tho

He Meltin tho

3. son of ether Says:

When niggaz rock their “alter egos” niggaz still refer to them as there original name..nobody calls him absence of heat or me highsaigh or hood trill..they still say feces or cold or dusty..mask fuckery is some new nahgger shit the elder statesmen of nah don’t subscribe to mask fuckery..all alter egos aside.

Alter egos are created to shake babymommas or a boss or maybe like me im (auto)signed in on 3 different comps and also my phone so on any given day i can be anyone not on purpose but just cause.

masks are created to indulge in fuckery and fuckboi activities of the like.

big difference.

4. LeRoy Green Says:

If anybody can recommend some good noise cancelling headphones that arent over priced, please let me know sumn.

Lookin at Bose right now

5. b Says:

I love this hip hop shit so much. There are some lyrics in my head that when heard make me laugh hysterically, some of them arent even meant to be humorous.

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Aliases >>>>>> mask fuckery

“credit card scams….”

7. son of ether Says:

b Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Feces asked how the du rag became so villafied and I laughed.

but this is a good idea,copping one to keep the waves pristine.

finna read..I got my cape out right now..

almost lost it got tuff as leather
    durag holding my thoughts together

8. b Says:

they still say feces or cold or dusty.

^true

9. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

Who is this?

10. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

My wave game is at full crest these hoes is sea sick full 360

Swag

11. b Says:

^^^^^^

Who is this?

^me. co sign big l >>>>> biggie, if I was just reading lyrics off paper. Biggie flow was remarkable, Ive have spent the past year trying to imitate it.

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Bumpin this old wiz bar. I wonder does he even remember where he came from. He shot to stardom from da bottom all that traveling and weed jet livin do niggas remember the grind anymore???

Success is a journey not a destination

Gotta remember the hard times to stay humble

13. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    My wave game is at full crest these hoes is sea sick full 360

Swag

^Im still in training shit aint come full circle. When my shit is 360 they are amazing, light hit it and im taking any bitch I want.shit be looking like fingerwaves lol, they think im cheating.

14. Das racist Says:

I thought u didn’t use the b sn anymore ?

15. b Says:

Das racist Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 12:53 pm
    I thought u didn’t use the b sn anymore ?

^ Not when the mask is commenting.

16. b Says:

one of them knick ass niggas

17. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I think truth got a hold of a few niggas masks he been in den archives….
    There a few fakes runnin round I saw remix which he don’t use no more someone jacked my 00
    Shrugs
    Sound like b I guess

18. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

King Tee’s flow always reminded me of Biggie, or vice versa

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

ght hit it and im taking any bitch I want.s

^ dat ain’t u b lol

20. hl Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

King Tee’s flow always reminded me of Biggie, or vice versa

^ Definitely vice versa.

21. Das racist Says:

I’m Nas man, I’m God’s Son, nah dunn I’m on One
    I’m dumb, I don’t got guns dude
    But let’s get into a battle and see who sons who
    I’m reading Sun Tzu, translating Don Killuminati into Spanish
    Wrapping my body in bandage
    #randomrapbars

22. son of ether Says:

Yo HL..was that Gensu Dean and if so what song was that? ..at like the 51minute mark? I think it was before sadat shit.

23. son of ether Says:

@hl..on the zips show

24. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Efl dat Sadat song was aight doe

25. hl Says:

That was the Gensu x Roc Marc joint. Forgot the name, but it was posted on Nah this week.

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

HL where y’all record dat @?

27. hl Says:

Lil B – Real Hiphop >>>

God’s Father gonna be fire.

28. hl Says:

@TKF In Jihad’s crib out in DC.

29. son of ether Says:

good look

Yea Frank that shit was hella tight knowimtalmbout

Shout out to Achick for putting me on to Kirko..the bus stop chicks show a lotta love when i come thru with that nasty shit..chicks give you that side eye omgawddd look then look away smirkin.

My shit is Ugly Bitches tho..

30. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Oh ok hL I forgot u was in the area. I was in va this morn man dem cops don’t play fair down dat way @ all they everywhere almost got pulled

31. son of ether Says:

RIP Jackson7

..whitney loss, knicks loss, lesbian music group diss..prolly all was just too much for him

*pours out a lil lmg soldier with the burnt up facial features*

32. son of ether Says:

>>>>>>>>va cops

seen a nig get 3 years for speeding with his baby in the back..fuck dat commonwealth shit..I be feelin safer in SC

Most racist state besides mississippi?

33. Bricktop Says:

Man, this best of Chicago disc one GOES.
    Can’t believe how long I’ve slept on these guys. Thought they were all Karate Kid II theme music status.
    Seeing as how some of you get into Hans Zimmer and whatnot, you MIGHT appreciate the instrumentation and songwriting of CHI.

34. &What?! Says:

Co sign DBZ.

Bardock >

Wassup?

35. Bricktop Says:

Cosign Phil Collins as GOAT White music artist/vocalist/etc..

36. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    ght hit it and im taking any bitch I want.s

^ dat ain’t u b lol

^yall niggas got me fucked up.two sides to every story.good one tho

37. sarjo1988 Says:

this freestyle tho>>>

if u aint peep

38. Danny Ocean Says:

Man, this best of Chicago disc one GOES.

Beginnings >>>>>>>>>>

that’s my shit right there

39. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign masking up to duck lurking parole offic…err, baby mommas

RIP Jackson7

No way. He ain bodied. Is he?

41. Bricktop Says:

Speaking of that white girl
    I’ve got a chick that’s beautiful.
    Black man in white world
    Politics as usual.

42. Bricktop Says:

Beginnings >>>>>>>>>>
    Co.

43. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Cosign Phil Collins as GOAT White music artist/vocalist/etc..
    Eric Clapton?

44. Danny Ocean Says:

between the god Hans Zimmer, and the Chicago’s of the music world

sometimes I be like fuck rap

45. &What?! Says:

Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know >>>>

Mad catchy

46. Bricktop Says:

Eric Clapton?
    Slow Hand got classics on deck, but he’s had ALLOT of assistance (i.e. surrounded himself with amazing talent) throughout his whole career.

Phil on the other hand put down the drumsticks when Peter Gabriel left Genesis, and transformed into a hit making machine.

47. rob22 Says:

i swear this is the only site that still posts asher roth
    fuck that dude

Let sarjo tell I’m the stot mask

49. sarjo1988 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 22nd, 2012 at 1:57 pm
    Let sarjo tell I’m the stot mask
    chill…

u r none of these masks, i get it