Video: Rocksmith’s “I AM: Kendrick Lamar”

Kendrick Lamar gives a pretty in-depth interview to Rocksmith and talks about having chemistry with new producers such as Hit-Boy, Chase N. Cashe, THC (producers of “Cartoon & Cereal“), having a good team, his sound and then spits a verse at the end.

117 Responses to “Video: Rocksmith’s “I AM: Kendrick Lamar””

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

-FRIEND OF THE PEOPLE-

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Tron Stockton Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Why would anyone “choose” to be gay ?

But if a thirsty nicca like Sandusy saddles up from behind in the shower and penetrates your butt cheeks while the assistant coach watches, you might could be turnt gay.

3. Bricktop Says:

yo, CP:
    you gotta chill with all that “gulp” shit , dog.

4. Casket Face Says:

kanye had me dying in this interview on gays though,

youtu.be/DtTyfBWkpKg

5. Harlem World Says:

But no-sign disappearing out of my son’s life so he ends up sucking wild dicks.

===============
    smh x lol at this guy

6. Casket Face Says:

when i used to play fight with my little brother, like dress up like wolverine or balrog from street fighter while saturday morning cartoons was on…one morning he kicked open the door dressed like chung li and did his version of “spinning bird kick”…i should’ve known then.

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Am I the only one seeing CP argue me about agreeing with me?

8. charles lee ray Says:

Bricktop get that LMG t shirt ready,I’m murdering ya click this week nigga.bsg has been spared so far but shellz toyota and sickhiv were not so lucky.its funny because sick thinks these little bars made from nahright jokes is what I do lol.he has no clue how ferocious a nigga is,smh.

9. Bricktop Says:

Am I the only one seeing CP argue me about agreeing with me?
    word. shit’s wild mo.

10. Das racist Says:

^^^^^^

*dead*

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

*sees gay discussion*

How about those Knicks, huh?

12. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    But no-sign disappearing out of my son’s life so he ends up sucking wild dicks

my dad a hoe ass nigga, but i turned out straight

87% of the homosexual men reported an absent father or spending little or no time with their fathers, so did 60% of the heterosexuals.(Friedman, 1988) This suggests that, while it is highly unlikely that a boy will become homosexual if his father lovingly supports his son’s masculine development, the lack of a positive father/son relationship does not of itself predestine a boy to become homosexual as an adult.

13. Captain Planet Says:

LOL @ Bricktop and TS

Y’all can chill

Well-meaning Free thinking individuals discussing here

Y’all can go hide behind your notions and biases

14. Mel Kiper III Says:

I ain’t afraid of no Miami Heats

Yea they playin well or w/e

But so are we

Plus we got the Bron stopper, Melo. FACT

15. Casket Face Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    *sees gay discussion*

How about those Knicks, huh?

the new orleans ref was a faggot gay, i mean he was promised sexual favors to call bullshit violations during that game

16. Captain Planet Says:

—————-

Hit em with it !

These niggas can make fun of religion, but when their god Science speaks they fall the fuck back !

LOL

17. ChainHeavy Says:

I just saw the Rum Diary,and I must say,Bee Heard is coming for that cute white bitch spot.

18. Captain Planet Says:

Amp you don’t think gays should ever be treated equally huh ?

19. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Me: Gays should have equal rights and be treated equal.

CP: What? WHAT!?!? WHAT!!?!!??!::$:&:/& Gays are people too! How dare you, you biased, immoral duffus! Gays are people that should have equal rights and be treated equal!

Me: *blankity blank death stare* I agree.

CP: No you don’t. You’re dumb and naive to assume that they shouldn’t be equal.

Me: I said th-…

CP- SILENCE!!!

20. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Sighs…

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

You are a disturbed individual CP.

I digress though.

22. Danny Ocean Says:

only thing Carmelo stopping is the Knicks ball movement when the rock touches his hands with 17 seconds left on the shot clock.

23. Harlem World Says:

Bee Heard is coming for that cute white bitch spot.

=============================
    i just googled

nothing came up

24. Captain Planet Says:

Is TS even speaking English ?

Who is dying to argue now ?

I left you and Bricktop to your biases

I’m discussing with people whose minds aren’t imprisoned

25. Kush Kennedy Says:

charles lee ray

You the one that dropped that Jihad diss? If so, that shit wasn’t bad b. If this one is better quality, you might have something here.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Amp you don’t think gays should ever be treated equally huh ?
    I have no issues with the gays. Should they be treated equally as human beings? Yes.

Should they have the same rights as people in heterosexual relationships?

I’m not so sure.

Allowing that shit is just saying it’s cool for people to be gay…and I’m not sure I think it’s cool. People are entitled to their choices but I don’t want my son to grow up thinking being gay is normal because it isn’t.

27. Casket Face Says:

i read this psychological study on gay niggas and it says niggas first sexual fantasy was their pops,

with males and their moms that’s call the oedipus complex

the human body/mind is powerful and confusing shit,

28. Das racist Says:

i just googled

nothing came up
    ^^^^^^

Co
    Tinyurl a pic Chainheavy (II)

29. Captain Planet Says:

” Dont be imprisoned by the dogma of others thinking ” – Steve Jobs ( whose company is now ironically being run by a gay man )

Just excuse our parents and grandparents believed it doesn’t mean we have to

We can access the situation and come to a new and better conclusion

30. ChainHeavy Says:

Plus we got the Bron stopper, Melo. FACT
    You’ve got the BALL stopper.Melo doesn’t stop shit.Melo let’s mediocre niggas hang career highs on him on a weekly basis.

31. Captain Planet Says:

LOL @ Niggas commenting on their iPhone and MacBook, hating on gays

You making a gay dude richer and more powerful

Truth is sometimes the hardest

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’d venture to say the guy who did that study was gay.

Just a guess.

33. Captain Planet Says:

Should they have the same rights as people in heterosexual relationships?

—————-

You can’t have it both ways mah G

34. ChainHeavy Says:

Amber Heard.My fault.

35. Captain Planet Says:

Because > excuse

iPhones

36. Das racist Says:

Comments all fucked up again…

37. Casket Face Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:51 pm
    Amp you don’t think gays should ever be treated equally huh ?

Should they have the same rights as people in heterosexual interracial relationships?

I’m not so sure.

Allowing that shit is just saying it’s cool for people to be gay interracial dating…and I’m not sure I think it’s cool. People are entitled to their choices but I don’t want my son to grow up thinking being gay in a interracial relationship is normal because it isn’t.

i’m saying what if this was the father of your son’s potential wife?

love is love b and if your son is gay then it’s in-fact nature’s design for him.

38. ChainHeavy Says:

Knicks fans delusions of grandeur kill me.You weren’t a playoff team last week and now you’re talking championship.

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

You can’t have it both ways mah G

I know, but I’m just being honest.

Although gay people don’t offend me personally (regardless of what my low brow humor may have some believe) I can’t help but feel like it’s a lifestyle choice that does not need to be promoted or forced upon people who don’t agree with it.

It’s when people define themselves by their sexuality where I start to have a problem with it.

40. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Haha duuuuken

they called Casket lil brother Biscuit Face

41. Casket Face Says:

ChainHeavy Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

dude you’re linsane if you don’t think niggs is going to the playoffs

42. Harlem World Says:

ChainHeavy Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Amber Heard

===================
    She’s gay too according to Wiki.

43. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

if your son is gay then it’s in-fact nature’s design for him.

Homosexuality isn’t in nature.

It’s unnatural.

You can compare race & sexual preference if you choose, but I don’t see them in the same way.

44. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

up north they called him babycakes

45. Captain Planet Says:

It feels like the brain fart everyone reaches is that gays SHOULD be treated equally but because of whatever issues of morality they have in their head it isn’t RIGHT that they be treated equally

This has to be resolved somehow

46. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

💤

47. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago
    ChainHeavy Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Amber Heard

===================
    She’s gay too according to Wiki.

————

They taking over

They already got news sewed up: Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon

Ellen already trying to be the next Oprah

48. Harlem World Says:

#scarfmafia

49. Captain Planet Says:

Homosexuality isn’t in nature.

It’s unnatural.

————

False.

They have found instances in nature

50. Danny Ocean Says:

credit card scams, that was for the faggots

51. Albert Findsdimes Says:

There’s actually a list:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

52. Captain Planet Says:

Homosexuality in Nature

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

53. Kush Kennedy Says:

I’m a versatile debater, I can go anywhere,

CP = Newt Gingrich of Nah?

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

False.

They have found instances in nature

Deviances from the natural order.

“”Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity”

Animal fuck cause their horny, not because they are attracted to olive skinned towel boys with no body hair.

55. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Black man in 1960: “Father, I’ve decided to move from Alabama to the great city of Chicago to work for a steel mill that has offered me $18 per hour, with pension benefits, to work on the dock. To be sure, it will be a change from the comfortable life we have here in the South, but things are better for Blacks in the north, and my family is destined to live a better life than I had.”

Black man in 2012: “OMFG Brenda I met a boy named Rey’rey and I TOTALLY thought he might like me but then I saw he had a girlfriend so I sorta fell back, you know? But then he like TOTALLY asked what I was up to Tuesday and I was like ‘watching sports’ (trying to impress him) and he was all ‘let’s go out for burgers’ and I was like ‘OK totally!” and I ended up going down on him in his Honda Accord OMG OMG OMG!!!!”

Black father response in 1960: “You done made me proud, son. I pulled a plow by myself without the benefit of modern machinery for 42 years just to put this lil’ roof over the head of you and your siblings but today I can say I’m proud of you. Best of luck. I’d like to hand down my straight razor and leather strap so that you can clean up for your first day of work. Use it like I taught you. And send letters, son. I can’t read, by Jenny will read them to me, and I’ll be proud.”

Black father response in 2012: ” – ” (No response because Black fathers is straight M.I.A., niccas.)

56. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World
    3 mins ago
    #scarfmafia

————-

LOLOLOLOL

57. Bricktop Says:

men marrying men?
    eww!
    they got the urge.

58. Danny Ocean Says:

man and man cannot reproduce. homosexuality is not natural.

stop @ five

59. Captain Planet Says:

Kush Kennedy
    2 mins ago
    I’m a versatile debater, I can go anywhere,

CP = Newt Gingrich of Nah?

—————

I prefer JFK of Nah

Don’t make me bring the warships mah G

60. Casket Face Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:01 pm
    if your son is gay then it’s in-fact nature’s design for him.

Homosexuality isn’t in nature.

It’s unnatural.

interracial dating, homosexuality and heterosexuality are SEXUAL PREFERENCES found in SPECIES.

if the genus are the same heterosexuality, homosexuality and interracial (inter-family is the term for wild animals) these are classifications that WILL OCCUR.

61. Brodie Says:

LF: do people actually think Danny Brown is dope?

62. Danny Ocean Says:

any rebuttal to what I utter get box cuttered

63. ChainHeavy Says:

The Knicks are definitely a playoff team barring Carmelo destroying the chemistry the team has right now.But To say you have any chance of beating the Heat?Thats Linsane.

64. Bricktop Says:

people shouldn’t insist on being judged by their sexual preference.

65. Captain Planet Says:

Amp

Your statement was that it doesn’t happened in nature

When you found out it did, you changed to it doesn’t happen enough for your liking

I believe your logic was flawed in the first place

Humans are perfectly correlated to animals

How many animals can stay committed to one partner for 50+ ?

Just because a monkey fucks another monkey dude for a year doesn’t mean a human male can’t find long lasting love in another human male

Nhjic

66. Harlem World Says:

Mouthbreeding Fish

===========

*stops reading*

67. Captain Planet Says:

Danny Ocean
    3 mins ago
    man and man cannot reproduce. homosexuality is not natural.

stop @ five

—————-

This is true

But what about infertile men and women ?

They shouldn’t have the same rights as the rest of us ?

68. Bricktop Says:

lol @ the irony of CP going hard for the gays.
    know homos.

69. Casket Face Says:

PREFERENCE has nothing to do with REPRODUCTIVE URGES …lets be clear on that.

a female that is sexually assaulted and decided she hates men NOT cause she’s not ATTRACTED but because of the ASSOCIATION is a stressed induced psychosis state and is UNATURAL.

…but a female with higher testosterone and urges to be with the opposite sex is not UNNATURAL, same for men who like men.

70. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Your statement was that it doesn’t happened in nature

==========================
    Nah, homosexual sex may happen in nature.

But there’s no such thing as a gay orangutang. Animals aren’t gay in the same way that humans are because they are FUCKING ANIMALS.

Animals eat their own feces if they get hungry enough so don’t compare me to Koko the gay chimp.

And being in a committed relationship for x amount of years has absolutely nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I’m missing your point.

71. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    Mouthbreeding Fish

===========

*stops reading*

—————

LOLOLOLO

72. Captain Planet Says:

Aight

I’m about to go get high

Yall can stop discussing the issue of our time and return to the Knicks and Danny Brown’s haircut

You have my blessing

100.

73. Das racist Says:

LF: do people actually think Danny Brown is dope?
    ^^^^^^

74. Captain Planet Says:

*Humans aren’t perfectly correlated to animals

iPhone

Stay Fly.

75. Captain Planet Says:

————

Hahahahaha

You ain’t sneaky Amp, I just said humans ain’t animals

YOU were the one who said it wasn’t natural!

What did you mean ? There aren’t gay plants or something ?

LOLOLOL

K mah g, I’m done and gone.

76. big_seth Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    Am I the only one seeing CP argue me about agreeing with me?

thats his thing.

77. Captain Planet Says:

NHJIC

78. Danny Ocean Says:

man and man cannot reproduce. homosexuality is not natural.

stop @ five

—————-

This is true

But what about infertile men and women ?

They shouldn’t have the same rights as the rest of us ?
    _______
    my point remains that homosexuality is not natural.

infertilty and gay rights are an entirely different issues.

79. Deen Says:

Nahright becoming enlightened?

Say word?

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

All I’m saying is homosexuality isn’t the norm and even a gay person will tell you that.

I don’t have any problems with how a person chooses to live their life.

Could I be close friends with a gay dude? Sure, why not?

But I’m not for one second convinced that homosexuality is normal behavior and while I don’t think people should be judged harshly because of it, I don’t think we should accept it as the norm. It’d set a precedent I’m not sure I’m completely comfortable with.

It’s the people who’s whole identity is wrapped up in who they are fucking that get off in being brazen with something that is really no one’s business.

81. Bricktop Says:

wow. didn’t know there was ever an official video for Blood Money III.
    damn.

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Lil Homie >>>

One of my faves.

83. Harlem World Says:

I applaud Tyga for actually trying to say something worthwhile on his album.

Yeah its got its Rack City’s and such.

But the boy tried to actually say some meaningful shit on some tracks.

Lil Homie >>>

Kings & Queens >>>

84. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Know homo???

85. Bricktop Says:

this one right year.

86. ChainHeavy Says:

If you’re gay, we can be friends-ASAP Rocky.

87. Harlem World Says:

Wern’t several of Biggies closest homies openly gay?

88. Casket Face Says:

Bricktop Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    wow. didn’t know there was ever an official video for Blood Money III.
    damn.

one of my GOAT top 10 videos …so many cameos including a young diggy simmons.

89. Das racist Says:

No sign Tyga

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

If you’re gay, we can be friends-ASAP Rocky.

*chuckles*

The boy is going hard for that rainbow dollar lol. I ain’t mad at him. I guess I wasn’t the only one who watched that Fat Joe interview.

91. Bricktop Says:

one of my GOAT top 10 videos …so many cameos including a young diggy simmons.
    sad part is that Nas couldn’t even make a cameo for whatever reason. I mean you can get LL and Rev Run to drop by the shoot, but no Mr. King of Queens himself?

92. Harlem World Says:

Gutta was debatable.

But Biggie’s best friend Mann (irony) was openly gay.

Bringing his boyfriend through the hood n shit.

93. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Yo HW, where are these Bigga facts coming from?

Cause the only gay dudes in Big’s circle I knew about were Mister Cee & Puff.

94. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Talk about mi casa, scared to death when I pop up – Jose Luis Gotcha

95. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Could I be close friends with a gay dude? Sure, why not?

AYO!

96. Casket Face Says:

Bricktop Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    one of my GOAT top 10 videos …so many cameos including a young diggy simmons.

nas is a loner he ain’t built for politics, he stayed beefing with niggas on and off, half of the niggas cause they fucked, kissed, finger popped, or violated carmen.

nas always had stupid reasons for not liking niggas in general though

97. Harlem World Says:

@ Amp

“Dream Hampton shed some light on this issue when she took to her twitter page to speak on Biggie’s best friend Mann being openly gay. According to Dream Hampton’s tweets, Biggie was aware of Mann’s sexuality and didn’t seem to mind. The photo to the right are of BIG and Mann at a dice game in Brooklyn back in the day.
    “I remember when we were in L.A a couple weeks before he died and Big told me ‘Yo the n*gga Mann brought his boyfriend on the Ave.!, ” Hampton wrote. She asked him how’d he take that and according to her he replied, “That’s my n*gga. Whatever.”

theurbandaily.com/files/2011/04/BIGMANN2.jpg

thats him next to biggie

98. Kush Kennedy Says:

Gutta was debatable.

But Biggie’s best friend Mann (irony) was openly gay.

Bringing his boyfriend through the hood n shit.

I had no idea about this, but it adds to your point.

Mister Cee was his Dj, and diddy was his boy.

Its deeper than rap

99. Casket Face Says:

diddy >

that nigga was my role model 93-present …that nigga LIVING the life, word up

100. Das racist Says:

RIP Kid Cudi

That WZRD album ain’t sounding good at all

101. rex hussla Says:

ayyoooooooo at a lot of things [ll]

102. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Who living better between Diddy and Birdman?

103. big_seth Says:

Das racist Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    RIP Kid Cudi

That WZRD album ain’t sounding good at all

Did it drop?

104. Bricktop Says:

just listened to the C of Tranquility for the first time in a about a decade.
    yeah, i should’ve just left that one alone.

105. ChainHeavy Says:

Diddys living better.Hes got the main wifey,kids, and Cassie on the side.Plus he’s 100 million dollars richer.

106. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

theurbandaily.com/files/2011/04/BIGMANN2.jpg
    ==========================
    *Blank Stare*

107. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Birdman might be livin better yo

108. Das racist Says:

Did it drop?
    ^^^^^^

Nah, he released snippets for the album & apparently the response was so bad they deaded the links

109. big_seth Says:

Das racist Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    Did it drop?
    ^^^^^^

wow. I was kinda lookin forward to that too.

hoping it would be more Mixtape CuDi

110. Harlem World Says:

Diddys living better.Hes got the main wifey,kids, and Cassie on the side.
    =================

Fuck.

*re-evaluates life*

111. why? Says:

FUCKING FAGGOT

#KobeBryantFrustrationGems

112. Casket Face Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    Who living better between Diddy and Birdman?

i say diddy, birdman may have a little cash but he really doesn’t have the social skills to remain consistant outside of hip-hop.

there’s multi-million dollar niggas you never heard of walking around in sean jean suits.

black, white and jew,

i don’t know ANYONE who doesn’t fuck with ciroc, i even met a racist bitch that was sitting at our table say

” p diddy always promoting and dancing around with ciroc like he owns it, take your check and sit your black ass down somewhere”

proud day to be a black man sitting at that table when over 12-13 white and jewish people poured her a glass of ciroc and crushed her soul for the rest of the night by crackin’ jokes at her stupidity and blind superficiality.

bad boy and mtv…

diddy is that nigga

” i got my money up fuckin’ wit dem white folks, no i don’t give a fuck cause i’m richer dem them white folks” – #SeanGems

113. Harlem World Says:

Diddy <<<>>>

He works very hard for his money, screwed a lot of his artists out of money tho.

114. Harlem World Says:

Das racist Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    RIP Kid Cudi

That WZRD album ain’t sounding good at all

=========================

Damn.

I’ll listen to it anyway. Maybe he needs to start smoking again?

115. Das racist Says:

*Hopes that Cudi puts this ‘rock project’ behind him & begins working on MOTM 3* (II)

116. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Bryan cop a new Bentley weekly doe
    Pimps 3 of the hottest acts out
    Has had the most successful rap record label in history (xxl)
    Is worth a few hunnid
    Travels puffs heavenly weed and buy bitches

It’s really a toss up they both livin but Beatrice def livin belee dat

117. Kush Kennedy Says:

Same goes for birdman.

If money means more to you than loyalty, family, etc. I don’t want to be around you.. They the type of people to snitch when shit pops off