Kendrick Lamar ft. Gunplay – Cartoon & Cereal (Prod. by THC)

Kendrick drops something on time for the first date on the Club Paradise tour starting tonight in Miami and (rightfully) crashes his website.

Download: Link

Produced by THC.

Previously: BJ The Chicago Kid ft. Kendrick Lamar – His Pain

45 Responses to “Kendrick Lamar ft. Gunplay – Cartoon & Cereal (Prod. by THC)”

1. Casket Face Says:

…fuck is this ashton kutcher date movie soundtrack shit nicki doing? FOH!

2. Casket Face Says:

DIS SHIT RAWGHT HEE’RE NIGGUH?!

3. S.I.C.K Says:

That`s a ill studio setup.

cOLD Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:52 am
    This broad is so far gone. She’s failed the legacy of the female mc’s. Lyte, kim, foxy, eve. They were all as hardcore as the dudes but with a fem touch. That quiet storm remix till this day goes dumb hard. I doubt nicki will have any timeless classics ten joints from now

5. sarjo1988 Says:

vaLINtines day starts tonight

6. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Nicki Minaj is one rhinoplasty short of looking like a white woman

Raw dog on site

Nicki minaj

Member in my drunk deviant days I walked up to a chick asked if I could eat the puss. Good times

8. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lola Monroe>>>>>nicki

9. S.I.C.K Says:

Nikki got flow though,can`t deny that.She knows that there`s no money in being a female emcee.She`s milking her lane for all it`s worth.I betcha she be flowing in ciphers and the whole nine.

10. DJ Chase Says:

Late Pass: Gunplay -Bogota

The chick in the white pants in the video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A younger slightly aggressive cOLD: can I smell your neck

(girl giggles a bit perplexed)

Girl: why for?

Younger cOLD: I just need to real quick like.

Girl: (smiling) go on then

Bliss

12. Casket Face Says:

son i’d give nicki one good hard violent fuck, titties poppin’ out her weird costumes, wig sweated out, make-up melting… back stage on top of a flight case or something…RAW, creampie’ing up that.

13. MiddleClassJoe Says:

This a sad day for lonely dudes….

14. DJ Chase Says:

Its like Flo Rida…

Whether he can actually rap or not is irrelevant. He got a taste of that Pop life and has not looked back since. Rap is too fickle. Pop artists can last forever.

15. S.I.C.K Says:

Free J had that cereal idea first.

Lola Monroe>>>>>nicki

^ both are FSS and RDOS status

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 11:01 am
    This a sad day for lonely dudes….

^ sheeit strip club popping on V day

…. But cosign when the music lowers and the lights come on niggas ad bitches filing out the joint, the harsh realities begin to set in.

Cold car. Colder bed. Damn

19. Troyvul Says:

Lola Monroe>>>>
    Remember seeing this donk at Caribana a few years back

Lawda Mercy

20. sarjo1988 Says:

Is that Gunplay I hear?
    ya that bogota track goes hard, and the bitch in the vids backside is >>>>>

21. Hoskins Says:

Is that Gunplay I hear?

You’re one corona away from being a drunken fool but sober enough to reflect on the misery that has become your life. Damn been there.

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cold car. Colder bed. Damn

^dunt dunt dunnnnhhhhhh

24. MiddleClassJoe Says:

That Iggy Azalea chick<<<<<<<

No that girl is NOT a dimepiece at all…..foh.

25. ChainHeavy Says:

Damn Kendrick is one weird ass nigga.

26. rex hussla Says:

LMAO at Drake punching Common in the chest…if that fight really happened I could just imagine the fuckery

Cold sheets alarm clock staring in your face 2:49am… Reminding you your life sucks and today will be a repeat of yesterday. Damn I.been.there

28. Hoskins Says:

Gunplay too busy on Kendrick tracks to release Bogata

29. S.I.C.K Says:

Baby oil is sacred to the chronic mastaubator.Using it on hoes especially escorts is a grevious sin-Brandon 3:16

30. Casket Face Says:

ChainHeavy Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 11:11 am
    Damn Kendrick is one weird ass nigga

nah son, this song hood as fuck if you listen to it …nigga reflecting on his childhood saying they told him ignore the hood and watch cartoons, but now’s he’s older most these niggas is cartoon actin’ with the thuggery…he saying HE LIVED IT YOUNG ALREADY

31. Das racist Says:

*dead @ the pics mto used for drake & common*

You are used to getting a lot of attention from females but today seems different they’re not even looking your way. Aura preceeding you. Hapless and disregarded a shell of your former self. Damn

^ I overstand this but she could still feed the streets a lil something. Jay managed to toe he line for a few years until completely becoming wack. Yea i said it

34. Hoskins Says:

Nicki Minaj is one rhinoplasty short of looking like a white woman

@Emac

Saw this documentary the other day, a black woman who had a nose job because she wanted to look more european

her reasoning included “my nose does not have the same career aspirations as the rest of my appearance”

Crazy

35. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

-sheesh

36. rex hussla Says:

LMAOOOOOO!!! NBA Star CHRIS PAUL Is Posing In This Years SPORTS ILLUSTRAED SWIMSUIT Edition . . . . And It’s Just ONE BIG FAIL!!!

That’s not a fail…but the headline is comedy

37. rex hussla Says:

Maaan…Kelly Rowland is with a normal dude. I swear, out of all the R&B singers…she’s always seemed the most attainable.

38. rex hussla Says:

Common vs Drake

Only a pillow fight could squash this [ll]

39. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Das Racist
    6 mins ago
    *dead @ the pics mto used for drake & common*

^sweet vs sweeter

40. Casket Face Says:

Das racist Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 11:17 am
    *dead @ the pics mto used for drake & common*

noooooos, who got the footage though? common look like he got them hands though

41. S.I.C.K Says:

Loneliness is a mother fucker especially when you are with a chick who has the wit and charm of a styrofoam cup.Her bland banter in your ear like white noise .You want the box yet you question your shallow motives

42. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Relationships; like flowers all eventually die

What are they saying on the hook jay and kanye

Fight the need fight fight the need?

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 11:29 am
    Relationships; like flowers all eventually die

^ I used to think this.

My theory now is that meeting and falling in love is like a volcano erupting. If powerful enough the molten will form enough new land to go the distance.

45. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Wtf was Common wearing in that picture LMAO!!