Meek Mill ft. Rick Ross – Errrday

Meek Mill and Rick Ross connect over Cardiak production. Tags on this one.

Download: Link

Previously: Wale ft. Rick Ross & Fabolous – Albert Pujols

38 Responses to “Meek Mill ft. Rick Ross – Errrday”

1. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

why exactly would you get access to these things? For research? People would tell you the gtfoh repeatedly.

^They will. But Dan Brown, Elizabeth Kostova, Tom Knox etc would beg to differ. If you ill with the craft, people would give you a chance.

2. Danny Ocean Says:

Shot Caller – French Montana x Diddy x Rozay > > >

cosign French being the current KONY

3. Harlem World Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    February 6th, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Shot Caller – French Montana x Diddy x Rozay > > >

cosign French being the current KONY

================
    its true

the video should be ill too

4. Eastern_Digital Says:

Dan Brown didnt see shit.

Ah yes, your famously touted audience with the pope.

A lot of people have had an audience with the pope. It basically means that you are in his presence and that’s just a very sort of arcane and silly way to put it. I was in a room with a group of other people and that’s about the extent of it.

You were also purportedly afforded some unusual access to the Vatican grounds. …

That’s true. I have a very good friend who has a connection, extremely high, in the Vatican. The parts of the Vatican that we saw–such as the Necropolis … currently, something like eleven people a day are allowed in to see the Necropolis. That was probably the most secure area that we saw that was absolutely really, really memorable and special. The Vatican archives–only three Americans in history have been allowed inside. I was not one of them. Two were cardinals and one was a professor of religious studies, I think, at the University of Florida. All of the descriptions were accurate. But I was not allowed inside the secret archives myself. I was allowed inside the Vatican Library and the Vatican archives, but not the Vatican secret archives.

5. Eastern_Digital Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 6th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Danny Ocean Says:
    February 6th, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Shot Caller – French Montana x Diddy x Rozay > > >

cosign French being the current KONY

================
    its true

the video should be ill too

if LOTD aint in thr video I dont respect it. They already cut out Busta doing the “RAOW ROAW like a thunder dragon” bit on the original video. smh.

nhjic

6. Danny Ocean Says:

french montana > eli manning

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Eastern, obviously I wasnt talking Dan Brown and the Vatican b. He’s not even allowed on the property and was exiled from Rome.

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

But apparently from the article you upped, he in fact, saw shit.

9. Danny Ocean Says:

eli manning looks how french montana raps

autistic with a touch of down syndrome swag

shit be jammin all the same though

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

====

But apparently from the article you upped, he in fact, saw shit.

yeah he saw shit before he published Angels & Demons. But nothing he saw was off his rep as a novelist. I’d rather be a writer for GQ or Vanity Fair or sth #justsaying
    You can still write books on the side.

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^you’re dead wrong. You don’t think he got those chances off the strength of Digital Fortress and Deception Point? And the light he put on The Vatican made them turn against him. When first set out on his research quest, they gave him a chance because he was already an accomplished author. So, he got that clearance off his author swag.ball I’m saying.

12. EnglandRepresent Says:

Travel writer > _______

You can travel the world for free and experience lavish accomodation and just fling a few words down about it.

lmao @ &What. What a deluded fuckwit.

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

Speakin of French…Shot Caller Giants Remix

inflexwetrust.com/2012/02/06/ifwt-exclusive-frenchmontana-shot-caller-giants-remix/

14. EnglandRepresent Says:

Dan Brown is a turrrble author. All of his novels are the same although I lapped Da Vinci Code up when it come out (n). It’s always some hero in a race against time to save the world/ uncover some mythical secret. Snoozefest.

15. EnglandRepresent Says:

French Montana is turrrrrble rapper.

16. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Weird thing is, I think The DaVinci Code was his weakest book.

Deception Point was a lot better. And so was digital fortress.

17. EnglandRepresent Says:

Deception Point was a lot better. And so was digital fortress.

^^Really?? I thought those two were rubbish. It’s all subjective though innit? As far as novelists go, couple books you should read which are slightly more challenging/intellectual : Rohinton Mistry ‘A Fine Balance’ and Paul Auster ‘The New York Trilogy’ and ‘Brooklyn Follies’.

18. EnglandRepresent Says:

ON the real though I would do horrible things to be granted access to the Vatican secret archives and also have the ability to read Latin and various other languages.

19. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^That.

But as far as authors, I love that Historical angle in novels. I like fuckery too like, Jeff Lindsay and whatnot. But ain’t nothing like a good book based in some historical truth. And the research that comes out when you’re done reading and wanna find out more.

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^True the subsequent knowledge I gained on Knights Templar and Masons after reading Da Vinci Code was extensive

21. EnglandRepresent Says:

Read Holy Grail Holy Blood if you’re interested in that shit Trouble

22. Eastern_Digital Says:

@TS: You read the Robert Harris novels on Cicero yet? It’s obviously not 100 % accurate, but it gives you a great look into roman politics right before and during Ceasar and Augustus/Octavian

23. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

EnglandRepresent
    12 mins ago
    Read Holy Grail Holy Blood if you’re interested in that shit Trouble

^Done already. I too went hardbody with the research after DaVinci Code. Seen the documentary too.

24. mcb Says:

i read something the other day, it was complex, challenging and honestly, a bit startling. It really made me think

I’m almost done with it now, hard to put down, but I fell asleep before finishing it.

I wonder what Goodnight Moon has in store for me tonight…

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^I haven’t, but you’re the 5th person to give Robert Harris a nod. Ill def give them a look.

*Daps*

26. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I ran through Tom Knox and Matthew Pearl last year and went ham with the research on Poe, Publishing during 1865-1880, Charles Dickens, Cagots, and German experimentation.

Very interesting year to say the least.

27. EnglandRepresent Says:

charles lee ray Says:
    February 6th, 2012 at 8:57 pm
    Manischewitz
    Coupons
    bargains
    WHERE?

my temple newsletter must’ve missed that, unbelievable! a coupon on bargain Manischewitz, JEWWWWWWWWWWRIFIC.

33. charles lee ray Says:

Muslim
    Cornball
    Bestie

34. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Money Calculations, Bwoi!!!!

35. mcb Says:

(by the way, being extra corny on purpose…)

and im leavin the office

hurray, only 9:00!

*turns off computer*
    *walks out of office*
    *hits the lights on the way out*

36. mcb Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    February 6th, 2012 at 9:03 pm
    Money Calculations, Bwoi!!!!
    best one in a while.

*daps all*

37. charles lee ray Says:

My
    Cars
    Broke

38. Eastern_Digital Says:

That Ransom Rich Forever freestyle >>>>

Ross needs to sign him asap. smh @ es/nate/x not posting this