Sheek Louch & Styles P – So What

Over Snoop and Wiz Khalifa’s ‘Young, Wild & Free’ beat.

Download: Link

Previously: Sheek Louch – Celebrate Freestyle

72 Responses to “Sheek Louch & Styles P – So What”

1. Hoskins Says:

Re: green eyes

big girls need love too

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

Hoskins
    58 mins ago
    Re: green eyes

big girls need love too

I aint no social worker tho

There was a time I would of went up top on a commenter for green eyes slander.

4. Tron Stockton Says:

cOLD – u smashed greeny?

Nah respected her commenting game and had day dreams about what the puss might be like. Suffice to say I was a little more than shattered when cats started dogging her pic.

6. charles oakley Says:

and you know, they say you deserved it whenever you die with your eyes open…

7. Hoskins Says:

ROZAY!

10. London Bloke Says:

Hey Guys

11. London Bloke Says:

Tamara Ecclestone really my favourite woman ever right now

12. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

jus for the fact that i’m living
    i couldn’t ask for mooooooooooooooore…..

this world is yours for the taking
    what are you waiting fooooooooooooooooooooor!?

13. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

yeah it’s gonna be a bunch of ‘RRUUGH’s’ & ‘WOOOOO’s’ at 3:05 this afternoon tho.

rozay!

14. Free J Says:

smh…

15. Eastern_Digital Says:

London Bloke
    8 mins ago
    Tamara Ecclestone really my favourite woman ever right now

Too much plastic surgery for my taste. But her body is on point.

305

305 = SOE = Start Of End

I see I said eastern

24. Eastern_Digital Says:

COLD
    0 mins ago
    How do u switch to mobile view on the iPhone

Did it automatically on mine. There’s a switch at the bottom tho to go to normal view.

25. London Bloke Says:

Ordered my 4S so i can facetime cOLD’s wifey from next week

Holla!

26. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps all*

Subway turkey spinach jalepeno melt for the mother fucking win>>

You 2 for 2 eastern

28. London Bloke Says:

What kinda packages (II) do they do with the iPhone in the US?

The allowances for are a lot more stringent over here if you want an iPhone

Got grown men talmabout they can only call certain networks cause their minutes will run out or paying equivalent of $100 a month

SMH

29. London Bloke Says:

Imagine me, a grown ass man, texting somebody to call me cause my minutes is done

GTFOH

30. sarjo1988 Says:

so last night after taking my parents out for dinner, the wiz decided she had a little liquid courage and was gon chief with me, so i copped the best shit i could find….she hasnt blazed in about 2 yrs….long story short, i end up rollin up, she takes a few hits, we head inside….and about five minutes later she starts having a panic attack, heart racin, dizzy n all that….she was iight, but all i could do this morning was tell her how she couldnt hang nemore lol shit was too funny

31. London Bloke Says:

Fuck I look like, Chris Humpries?

Yo b if you was on twitter Diddy woulda hit you up asking why you takin’ long (II)

Where the new music at?

32. S.I.C.K Says:

Special shout to Tom Coughlin.Nahgers wrote him off.Fickle ass niggas.I always felt he was never appreciated fully by the fans and organization.I know he feels vendicated(sp).Watch next year,his job will be in the balance again with the typical 1 year extension.

33. Eastern_Digital Says:

GTFOH
    —-
    Word. I hate that shit. Also when people let it ring just once so you call them back. FOH

34. Eastern_Digital Says:

—-
    Watch the Giants lose on Saturday only cuz everyone thinks they’ll win. They need that underdog status.

35. London Bloke Says:

Amir Khan has claimed he saw an unidentified man, who he believes “interfered” with officials during his defeat by Lamont Peterson, celebrating with the winner after the fight. “On tape you see him around Peterson’s corner, cheering and celebrating,” said the Bolton fighter, who lost his WBA and IBF light-welterweight belts.

36. S.I.C.K Says:

Unlimited Everything One Flat Rate>>>>

Special shout to Mike Tannenbaum (Jets GM).He started picking talent with questionable character.Braylon Edwards,Cromartie,Holmes,Burress,Scott are all malcontents/troubled niggas with attitudes.Even Rex is starting to rack up character L`s.Might have to gut the whole shit to change the culture.

37. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

40. Eastern_Digital Says:

Bones Jackson
    3 mins ago
    Amber sayin Kanye cheated on her with Kim

unbelievable

—-
    Why is that unbelievable?

41. Hoskins Says:

>>> talking to women when low on minutes

what should be 5min questions turn into 30 min convos

Hoskins: “ok bye….”
    Mrs Hoskins: “Why are you trying to rush me off the phone? Who else are you talking to? Who you fucking?”
    Hoskins: “sigh”

42. London Bloke Says:

lol at the Kim Kardashian correction. Who else was it gonna be Lil’ Kim?

43. mel kiper III Says:

if i ever got to smash amber and kim in one lifetime i’d just off myself

life could not get any better, id have reached the pinnacle

44. Bones Jackson Says:

London Bloke Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 9:50 am

lol at the Kim Kardashian correction. Who else was it gonna be Lil’ Kim?

i would believe lil kim before i believe kim kardashian

45. S.I.C.K Says:

if i ever got to smash amber and kim in one lifetime i’d just off myself

life could not get any better, id have reached the pinnacle
    REALLY???? WOW!!!! To each his own

46. mel kiper III Says:

id just start saying my goodbyes n shit shortly after, end it all on a high note

47. mel kiper III Says:

im tryna get a video vixen preggo at some point or another

its on my bucket list

48. London Bloke Says:

LOL at blowing ya brains immediately after blownin ya load (II)

Apex Suicide

49. tHE kiD fRanKiE Says:

if i ever got to smash amber and kim in one lifetime i’d just off myself

life could not get any better, id have reached the pinnacle
    REALLY???? WOW!!!! To each his own

^so niggas is content w just hittin 2 girls for their entire life….?

50. Carlos Voltron Says:

Taking the day off just because you can>>>>

*Daps the morning crew*

What’s this talk of Green Eyes being ugly and fat?

51. Stot Says:

Pi face typed a whole story….

And not one nagher responded

Ye got no friends on or offline

You fuckin lost bro

And your wife is a man

52. London Bloke Says:

A couple accused of torturing a boy to death because they believed he was a witch, had previously accused another teenager of witchcraft, a court heard. The teenager was said to be in such pain after days of being hit with an “armoury of weapons” including sticks, pliers, a metal bar, hammer and chisel that he begged to die.

^SMH

53. S.I.C.K Says:

Man there are sooo many bad bitches with FAT asses in Harlem and The BX.Even the dueces have fat asses and decent hair.

54. b Says:

London Bloke Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 9:36 am
    Fuck I look like, Chris Humpries?

Where the new music at?

^ chill, I wanted to let rozay drop his weedplate and then the earth shall rumble(c)big poppa

55. Free J Says:

appreciate the feedback Hoskins.

X-Men prod. by Biggz
    soundcloud . com/oh4werd/x-men-prod-by-biggz

56. S.I.C.K Says:

hammer and chisel
    quite medieval and harsh

57. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Sheneka Adams>>>>>>>

58. Tweezy Says:

^congolese swag

59. Bones Jackson Says:

Can’t even lurk round here no more..

60. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Ya’ll NY’ers is spoiled and fickle. Tanny made it so 8-8 wouldnt be acceptable when before jets used to pop champagne to a 8-8 season

————-

Sheneka Adams>>>>>>>

You seen her sex tape?..ill pass..she suck dick like retarded kids lick windows.. stuck up girl though..I did business with her once…wouldnt do it again tho..I wouldnt eat her ass

attitude > looks

61. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Bones Jackson Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 10:18 am

Can’t even lurk round here no more..

Speak on it ackee..lurking taking up all your bandwidth?

62. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Can’t afford to record…

63. London Bloke Says:

Whaddup Tweezy? You go anywhere good for NYE? (II)

64. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I might have to leave early today though….b’s girl said she wanna top me off to the Rich Forever intro..she wanna see if she can make me say “rrughh” before the CD does

65. Free J Says:

*daps my ppls*

66. London Bloke Says:

yo el feces tell that story of the day you saw the Statue of Liberty arrive again.

Shit was interesting

67. S.I.C.K Says:

attitude > looks
    yup

she suck dick like retarded kids lick windows..
    *d e a d*

68. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

How when the fuck I show up niggaz start bouncing?..niggaz dont say waddup or daps..niggaz turned French on nah?..rude with bad odors.

Saul Gooddough..just talk to myself till I stop hearing voices.

LF: I’d punch Kim Kardashian in her face..her and Cubana Lust..just seem like some poster kids for domestic abuse..Chrissy lampkin too..just STFU bitch..damn

69. Free J Says:

el feces what u been up to?

70. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

London Bloke Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 10:26 am

Shit was interesting

Well the statue was designed after your great great great great grandmother , the first “working girl”, I remember how proud she was that they commemorated the statue she designed to show sailors where the whore house was as beacon of freedom in the US.

71. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Free J Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 10:31 am

el feces what u been up to?

my neck in LB’s girl minge

Nah..im chilling dude..blessed to be self sufficient, getting my calendar ready for another year of prosperity.

LF: Every entrepreneur should have a big 12 month calendar..makes you see and set goals clearer

72. b Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 10:21 am
    Can’t afford to record…

^ LOL Its a new year frankie , act accordingly. I had to laugh tho.