Video: DJ Drama ft. Maino – Hand Of God

DJ Drama and Maino shoot the video for the bonus track ‘Hand Of God’ off the Third Power album. Directed by Kraze.

Previously: Behind The Scenes

60 Responses to “Video: DJ Drama ft. Maino – Hand Of God”

1. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Maino >

2. Harlem World Says:

Maino gooned his way to the top, in true Brooklyn style.

3. Harlem World Says:

This track is zzzzz status tho.

*hides ip address*

4. Bones Jackson Says:

I hope the states legalize weed in my lifetime…

5. The Cool Says:

*parallell parks on a track*

6. Harlem World Says:

Slim Dunkin Killed Over Candy!

====================
    No way..

RIP Sim

“DUNK, DUNK!, Squuuaaaad up!”

7. mcb Says:

abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=7688558

8. b Says:

Just got a good review and expecting a great raise and bonus.

50 k wit a ged
    Just thebeginning stay close,lmg

9. Troyvul Says:

Where did we lose our way?
    When FreeOnsmash got locked down and came over here and Nah let him like a katrina Victim in houston (c) some nahgger.

He took any and all masks out of moderation, thus letting loose the fcukery

10. sarjo1988 Says:

b Says:

December 21st, 2011 at 10:52 am
    Just got a good review and expecting a great raise and bonus.

50 k wit a ged
    Just thebeginning stay close,lmg
    b, dont u work at like a dunkin donuts or some shit, no shots, but i really always thought u really were a fast food worker? or were niggas jus tryna clown u

in case u do work at fast food, a 25 cent raise for ur yearly review aint shit

11. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Slim Dunkin Killed Over Candy!

====================
    No way..

RIP Sim
    smh

terrible

12. b Says:

Lol @ ts1-900-tips. Instigating.

13. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Lol @ ts1-900-tips. Instigating.
    lmao

I noticed that too

14. London Bloke Says:

In typical use, when used consistently and correctly, coitus interruptus and condoms have an 18 and 17 percent failure rate, respectively.

15. Harlem World Says:

Imagine losing your life over candy.

Or shooting someone over candy.

Cold world.

16. London Bloke Says:

An estimated 25 percent of all teens have a sexually transmitted infection, according to the CDC.

#TD badges

17. London Bloke Says:

Many women say that a birth control method that relies on the will-power of a man is doomed to fail, a problem that could be particularly evident with teens.

“In other words, it’s the one male partners will most often agree to, then not comply with, either by talking a female partner into just letting them ejaculate, or by saying they did so on accident when it wasn’t at all accidental,” she said.

swag

18. London Bloke Says:

No-sign relying upon the pull-out though

19. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmfaoooo

20. Harlem World Says:

*Throws up TD sign in front of female police*

21. Harlem World Says:

London Bloke Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 10:59 am

No-sign relying upon the pull-out though

========================
    Impossible.

I’m hittin with no vest on and rollin the dice.

Unless it looks like Tahiry’s catchers mitt puss.

22. sarjo1988 Says:

*talks bitch into letting me hit it raw
    *promises to pull out
    *nuts all inside bitch “by accident”

*tells bitch if she gives me head i promise not to bust in her mouth
    *woman proceeds
    *busts all in her mouth and as she pulls away in shock
    * busts in her face, hair, and clothes

23. mcb Says:

yeah that article is wild

i question the study or how stupid some people are

it aint hard to know how to use a condom,
    its just hard to use one….

24. London Bloke Says:

Cool story bro

25. Bones Jackson Says:

Cole World

26. Harlem World Says:

“I Got Caught Dealin
    At the age of one five
    Had all my bitches stealin
    Just tryna survive
    And it was business as usual if 1 of mine had to die
    Cus fuck that yo, I gotta make sho my dough multiply”

27. Harlem World Says:

Condoms <<>>

28. mcb Says:

Harlem World Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 11:04 am
    Condoms <>
    This

29. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

ts1-900-tips

> roffs. clever.

30. London Bloke Says:

Condom sex be so wack to me though. Sometimes i wish id never sampled the raw so I wouldnt know any better

But I dont mean it

31. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Canadian scientists have been given the go-ahead to start testing an HIV vaccine on humans.

The project will begin next month after winning approval from America’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA), with 40 volunteers with HIV taking part in order to test its safety.

Scientists at the University of Western Ontario say the vaccine is the first which is based on a whole killed virus which has been genetically modified.
    Previous trials have used only part of the virus.

If the first stage is successful, the vaccine – one of few being developed in the world – will then be tested on people without the disease who are in the high-risk category for HIV infection
    all raw everything

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

1 your lying just last yr you as you make 40
    So u got a 10k raise….not likely unless your in finance

50k in NYC is still poverty status

33. The Cool Says:

Strap it up before you slap it up (II) © Tim Westwood

34. Harlem World Says:

I don’t believe that candy story.

It sounds like someones tryna throw the cops off the scent.

I see you.

35. Troyvul Says:

GoingRawBack?

36. sarjo1988 Says:

I don’t believe that candy story.

It sounds like someones tryna throw the cops off the scent.

I see you.
    this

candy=drug deal gone sour or some shit….nigga didnt snatch know candy, the nigga snatched an Oz and said bounce nigga

37. mcb Says:

i really hope that vaccine works, not juust for raw purposes, but shit needed to be done years ago

*acknowledges that its BEEN done for years and just not released*
    *sees pharm companies profits*

sigh…

38. sarjo1988 Says:

no> know

39. Harlem World Says:

@Sarjo

Word. That shit sounds like a set up to me.

40. sarjo1988 Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

December 21st, 2011 at 11:06 am
    1 your lying just last yr you as you make 40
    So u got a 10k raise….not likely unless your in finance

50k in NYC is still poverty status
    im saying

41. Troyvul Says:

You make the 40 test patient list Troyvul? Good luck bro
    When I found Magic Johnson’s old Black Book, I knew something was fishy

42. London Bloke Says:

You make the 40 test patient list Troyvul? Good luck bro

43. S.I.C.K Says:

R A W>>>

“A terrorist here to bring trouble to”

TD to the tomb

Many claim it few earned it.Salute! !!!

44. Harlem World Says:

Just the fact that these witnesses are talking to the police so readily, is hella suspicious to me.

Somebody came there intending to body that boy.

Just my thoughts.

45. sarjo1988 Says:

@Sarjo

Word. That shit sounds like a set up to me.
    they said that nigga was 6’8….didnt know that nigga was that tall….

and i still cant get past the fact, 20 other ppl were in that studio and aint noone do shit, and noones even talkin(this i expected a little more), but u think a niggas squad woulda done SOMETHING….blind sided the nigga, or buck something, i know there had to be more than one gun in that bitch

either niggas is fake riders, or the nigga who did the shootin runs shit

46. Harlem World Says:

*TD prayer call*

47. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A typical raise is 3-5%
    you admitted making 40K at an entry level position in NYC
    49th x park to be exact….

3% of 40 is roughly 1200 n some change

Stop lying brandon

48. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

how u get shot in a recording studio and no witnesses come forward

When keeping it real goes wrong >>>>>>>>>>

49. London Bloke Says:

Sex with condom is like watching a 3D movie without the glasses

You there, in theory, but you missing out on all the best bits

50. Tong Po Flo Says:

Imagine losing your life over candy.

Or shooting someone over candy.

Cold world.

^ Shoo cats kill over water, candy aint too far off. I would slap fire outta someone over some Lofthouse cookies

51. mcb Says:

London Bloke Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 11:17 am
    Sex with condom is like watching a 3D movie without the glasses

You there, in theory, but you missing out on all the best bits
    *starts applause*

52. Harlem World Says:

This is why you gotta be careful with Twitter n shit. Niccas knew where he’d be and at what time. Sitting duck status.

Waka needs to watch who he rolls with.

53. Harlem World Says:

“Watch Dem Niggas that be close to you
    And make sure they do what they supposed to do
    Cus you know they be thinkin bout smokin you
    Never personal, nowadays it’s the ways”

54. sarjo1988 Says:

waka next to go i believe, the nigga is too wreckless

dumb nigga wantin to be tough guy swagga

55. sarjo1988 Says:

thats why u always keeep a burner on urself, fuck letting ur mans carry ur weaponry and expectin them to do the shootin for u

no man will die for another man, thats ur sole respsonsibility to make sure u end up alive at the end of the day

#teamstaywiththestrap…once i buy one

56. JihaD Says:

ZipSquad_JihaD Notorious B.I.Gamist
    Times up. I’m going back inside to catch my train. Meet me at the terminal if you got some shit to say to me, b. JihaD
    8 hours ago

ZipSquad_JihaD Notorious B.I.Gamist
    2 more minutes @ampgeez I’m on 42nd street. Red Polo Hat, Black Bubble Vest. JihaD
    8 hours ago

I’m out here… niggas 5. More minutes… jihaD twitpic.com/7w6fua
    8 hours ago

@
    @LattisawTapes @AmpGeez @Deen8 Nah Im in NYC. Long story. BRB. I gotta catch my Train in 10 minutes. JihaD
    8 hours ago

@
    @AmpGeez Say no more. Whachu rocking nigga? JihaD
    8 hours ago

@
    @Deen8 @AmpGeez what’s good? JihaD
    8 hours ago

But he say he ain’t heard from me or know what I had on right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xfwmo2ghaP0&feature=youtu.be

But ok… I’m WALKING AROUND talking shit. but he didn’t NOTICE me???

Lies on lies on lies Scramp….

JihaD

57. JihaD Says:

@
    @furiouStylez yep. And I’m still here, so if niggas ain’t got nothing bigger than a 38 they need to fall back. And I’m on the train. JihaD
    7 hours ago Favorite Reply Delete

@
    @RiggaRomez @furiouStylez @AmpGeez niggas talk to much riga. Scamp got mad I called him a contrary nigga. Nuff said. JihaD
    7 hours ago

ZipSquad_JihaD Notorious B.I.Gamist
    All these niggas bitched up once they realized I was actually there. Brandon, Scamp, etc. Either fade me or evade me b. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez I’m not the niggas b. I’m fro ytn sw philly. Fuck what they heard and talembout b. Keep ur keyboard to urslef. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez since I was in nyc anyway, I let all niggas who had goons and shooters and promised me fades know my location. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez I ain’t even trying to hear that shit. Niggas STAY talking that ima do this shit. I show they got low. FACT. JihaD
    7 hours ago

@
    @furiouStylez @AmpGeez nigga wasn’t even there, talking all that bullshit. I’m on the train back to dc homie. JihaD
    7 hours ago

And he ain’t responded yet, but somehow had time to go HOME, whip up that Patty MELT he posted here, but NEVER got his phone charged???

“Whats today’s mathematics/ shit ain’t adding up” Curtis.

JihaD

58. Tong Po Flo Says:

You there, in theory, but you missing out on all the best bits

^ That’s why it’s always bomb when you have the steady/trustworthy chick you can slide on in with a hat

59. JihaD Says:

And just for the record, I ain’t no superthug or no crazy nigga like that.

I just don’t put up with bullshit. ever.

Respect, nigga. I show EVERYONE respect until they no longer deserve that shit, without even expecting it in return.

I don’t start shit with NO niggas or kizzas. Never have.

I ain’t afraid to fade or catch a fade tho– every real nigga got a loss or two.

But niggas wanna lie over and over and be mad and angry over unimportant shit like “yo amp, you a contrary, always go the other way just to say you did it” nigga.

It went from “Shells my nigga” to “Oh, I hate you now” because I said I didn’t like ASAP Rocky and Smoke DZA???

Word?

Is that all it took for you to shed you skin Scramp?

Word?

JihaD

60. JihaD Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 11:15 am
    A typical raise is 3-5%
    you admitted making 40K at an entry level position in NYC
    49th x park to be exact….

3% of 40 is roughly 1200 n some change

Stop lying brandon

What kind of ether is this LOLOLOL?

JihaD