Video: T.I. Interview w/ The Juice (Part 2)

In part 2 of his interview with The Juice, T.I. opens up about his relationship with Eminem and thanks him for helping him overcome his drug adiction. TIP also says he hasnt connected with Eminem since he was released from jail and salutes what he is doing with Shady 2.0.

Previously: Part 1

147 Responses to “Video: T.I. Interview w/ The Juice (Part 2)”

1. Captain Planet Says:

I’ve BEEN co-signing all rappers releasing their W-4′s

So who’s really cooking coke huh ?

2. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Meltdown Mondays>>>>>>

3. P.W. Says:

And yo Sarjo, maybe you wouldnt need 2 half ass jobs if you worked smarter and stopped trying to make e-buddies and ether all day.

Thats the kind of dad no kid wants.

but….

KEEP GOINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

your almost… you know the rest.

4. Captain Planet Says:

tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Meltdown Mondays>>>>>>

————————-

LOOOOLLLL

5. kevfresco Says:

& like i said…

there is no medical insurance in the hip hop industry.

if some labels offer them…it’s still not an HMO worthy infrastructure.

& dilla certainly wasn’t signed to anything like that for a production deal.

6. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Troubleshooter1900
    0 mins ago
    dilla moved to LA cause of his production & the paper he was getting from it.

his roommate was common.

then he got sick & his mom moved out there to help him.

be clear.

So, you’re saying he wasn’t owed millions from artists and his accountant didn’t fuck his family over and lock them out of being the title owner of his production in his will?

7. sarjo1988 Says:

P.W. Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 4:22 pm
    And yo Sarjo, maybe you wouldnt need to half ass jobs if you worked smarter and stopped trying to make e-buddies and ether all day.

Thats the kind of dad no kid wants.

but….

KEEP GOINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

ya, thats the reason a niggas has two jobs

i can tell u a dirty nigga, that owns nothing, do u know wtf money looks like?

i work two jobs cuz im in love with money and providing for my family dumb nigga,

one job takes care of everything, call me greedy, i still went out n got a job for the weekends

knocking a nigga that makes money, and provides for his fam is not ether

ask around wut is, someone might tell u

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

if some labels offer them…it’s still not an HMO worthy infrastructure.

???????

I hope that it’s not HMO status dawg.

9. Captain Planet Says:

kevfresco Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

& like i said…

there is no medical insurance in the hip hop industry.

if some labels offer them…it’s still not an HMO worthy infrastructure.

& dilla certainly wasn’t signed to anything like that for a production deal.

———————

Yea with something like lupus you’d have to be lucky enough to be fabulously successful

10. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Sarjo, PW:

Chill. You guys aren’t proving nothing or arguing about shit.

Be civil and cook another topic.

11. kevfresco Says:

>what i’m sayin is, is that dilla made it out if detroit to LA making money off of his production.

chea tried to generalize his life work in his last days when really it was more extensive & lucrative than that.

12. Captain Planet Says:

I hope that it’s not HMO status dawg.

———————————

uh oh … HMO x PPO debate on the horizon

13. P.W. Says:

You got 2 jobs cause theyre both dead end. stop lying son!

23 with a seed and married, you didnt even experience some kind of manhood and got bitches, you busted quick on the first one huh?

KEEP GOING MELTDOWN KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP GOOOIINGGGGGGG

Speculation is your only friend.

14. Captain Planet Says:

Be civil and cook another topic.

——————–

#woop

15. Captain Planet Says:

I’ve BEEN co-signing all nahggers releasing their W-4′s

So who’s really cooking coke huh ?

16. P.W. Says:

Cool, I said my peace.

Peace Sarjo. Tell your BOSSES i said what up.

17. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

cOLD Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 4:23 pm
    aetna >>>

L M F A O

Niccas are cold-blooded lololololololol

18. Troyvul Says:

Me and my miscreants, hoes misty eyed crying….

19. sarjo1988 Says:

i been telling this stray dog, to fall back and find himself a home, he keeps beggin for attn tho

20. Captain Planet Says:

BREAKING NEWS: Cain tells Wolf Blitzer a THIRD woman is coming out to charge him

SMH x LOL

let me ask yall since money always finds itself into convo’s. Whats considered suitable or well off by nah’s standards, on a weekly pay scale?

22. kevfresco Says:

I hope that it’s not HMO status dawg.

> thas jus an example of how whatever medical insurance thas offered thru the hip hop industry isn’t even that structured & very isolated.

23. sarjo1988 Says:

P.W. Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 4:28 pm
    Cool, I said my peace.

Peace Sarjo. Tell your BOSSES i said what up.
    go fill out some applications, and than find urself a woman

holla at me than

24. London Bloke Says:

Beezy RIP? Please say it’s so

25. hip hop cops Says:

polish chicks are hot, word to greenpoint

26. P.W. Says:

go fill out some applications, and than find urself a woman

holla at me than

1. then > than

2. I dont holla at dudes homo.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MELLLTTTTTTTTTTTTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

27. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^I see.

He made dough, but he was still broke at time of death. nd he could have paid his bills if niggas paid him, or his accountant didn’t take advantage of him.

Both parties are right, but he still had unprecedented invoices left open.

28. kevfresco Says:

Beezy RIP? Please say it’s so

> it’s so.

chump tried to raise up on me so i had to take him off here.

kevKONG™

29. Captain Planet Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 4:29 pm

————————

Whooooaaaa !

* Grabs a seat *

30. sarjo1988 Says:

lol at correction of spelling being ether

31. Captain Planet Says:

Whattup Beezy

32. P.W. Says:

Than and then can be the difference between having 1 job or 2. smarten up Sarj….

33. hl Says:

Me and my miscreants, hoes misty eyed crying….

^Only dream I remember? One’s when I’m DYING.

34. kevfresco Says:

there’s lots of rappers that get sued for not paying the producers.

that doesn’t take away from the success that they experienced or contribution they made to the culture.

NO ONE will remember jim jonsin if he dies & doesn’t get paid for lollipop.

no. one.

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

COLD
    1 min ago

Just liven within your means and not pushing your lifestyle on someone else. Or using you salary (if it’s real) to define your persona.

I don’t discuss money with people I don’t know though. Learned the hard way. However, we can discuss and brainstorm ways of getting it, shelters, and vessels to grow it.

If you make 300 USD a week and living life without outstanding debt, you’re winning IMO.

36. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Niccas is having hurt pussies over a point to which there is no contention.

DILLA DIED DEAD ASS MISERABLE BROKE.

This is not saying he wasn’t ill – he was.

This is not saying the nicca don’t got classics – he does.

But he died totally unable to meet his obligations, skinny, wore out, unable to get good treatment or good meds.

Yeezy never does “trades.”

Even if someone is giving him a verse he insists on paying them even though the marketing alone would make ANYONE want to give him a verse for free.

But he refuses because he never wants a nicca to come back and say “hell yes I used this beat without paying him – I gave him a verse for free!”

Niccas have to be better businessmen yo.

Thsi shit is a business man.

Look at Clam Casino.

Never met Lil B, never met ASAP, no friendly shit, he just a white kid selling beats over email.

And he prolly got more $ than Dilla.

Problem is niccas be taking advantage of niccas – this shit is well known.

Niccas need good lawyers, son.

37. sarjo1988 Says:

P.W. Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

says the nigga who gets paid off of my taxes

u keep collecting that disability check, retard

38. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hl
    2 mins ago
    Me and my miscreants, hoes misty eyed crying….

^Only dream I remember? One’s when I’m DYING.

^i’m trying to y’all to see that I’m more Thurgood Marshall than Ace Hood. And I ain’t dissing homie, but fuck being a nigger artist if you miss your target audience.

39. P.W. Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

P.W. Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

says the nigga who gets paid off of my taxes

u keep collecting that disability check, retard

—————————
    Oh come on son, I dont live in Rhode Island, So your taxes dont do anything for anyone, especially off of 2 deadend jobs.
    And youre STILL speculating? Your not even worth the internet space. Go love your mother.
    Youre not even worth it.

40. kevfresco Says:

Niccas is having hurt pussies over a point to which there is no contention

> i know you ain referring to me ahk.

especially since your only argument from the outset is that his legacy is defined by how he went out.

which in your last post regarding…it’s not.

it can’t be both ways.

41. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Couldn’t have said it better Chea.

That’s exactly my point

42. ilovemia305 Says:

yo you peeped that facade rant

hahahhaa no matter what you say…what was unsaid >>>>

I know you will run to the authorities if it comes down to it

and thats all I need to know about you square ass nigga

43. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The Shining > Donuts

There. I said it. 

44. hip hop cops Says:

cosign breadsticks

45. Jackson7 Says:

sarjo and PW..

yall niggas is out of bulletts..

i mean, yall fussing bout misspelled words and state taxes..

WTF?

bof’ yall niggas STFU, and fight another day

46. London Bloke Says:

What happened to Nah?! LMAO

RIP what it used to be

47. sarjo1988 Says:

Youre not even worth it.
    funny thing is im being paid right now while ur doing what?

speculating that my jobs are dead end? while u not having on

lmao at the thought that IM the one losing cuz i see 2 checks

me knowing me and my fam is straight with money to spare to actually have a life outside of nah>>>>>>>

48. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Still, I think Flight Of The Bumblebees is my favorite way to remember Dilla.

The sheer ignorance of Busta over a flipped out clasdical tune, >>>>>>>>>>>>

49. sealsaa Says:

=================================

Learn’em

50. sarjo1988 Says:

sarjo and PW..

yall niggas is out of bulletts..

i mean, yall fussing bout misspelled words and state taxes..

WTF?

bof’ yall niggas STFU, and fight another day
    true….

ill count this money. while this nigga keeps spell checking

51. Captain Planet Says:

i mean, yall fussing bout misspelled words and state taxes..

—————————-

* dead *

52. LeRoy Green Says:

@TS1900

youtube.com/#/watch?v=hlBkSbplXtI

ALC >>>>>>

What happened to Nah?! LMAO

^ pahty duhn!

54. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Co-sign what Land said.

55. P.W. Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Youre not even worth it.
    funny thing is im being paid right now while ur doing what?

speculating that my jobs are dead end? while u not having on

lmao at the thought that IM the one losing cuz i see 2 checks

——————-

I didnt ask player, quit melting and keep looking at that clock for it to strike 5. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLTTTTINNGGGGGGG….

56. rex hussla Says:

Dilla did well for himself, but the amount of time he spent in the hospital, and the procedures he had while he was there, probably cost over a million dollars. I don’t think many cats just have that sitting there in case of emergency. That would bankrupt 90% of the game.

We’re talking having to come out of pocket fully for all that, the numbers must have been staggering.

Had an uncle with no insurance stay in the hospital, have surgery, and leave 3 days later with a $45,000 bill. Messed up thing was, if he was a dude from Mexico and just hit the ER it would have been paid for LMAO. Our for-profit medical situation is crazy. But you saw what happened when Obama tried to clean it up.

57. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

LeRoy Green
    0 mins ago
    @TS1900

youtube.com/#/watch?v=hlBkSbplXtI

ALC >>>>>>

*D-D-D-DAPS!!!!!*

58. Captain Planet Says:

What happened to Nah?! LMAO

————————————

* dead *

59. P.W. Says:

i mean, yall fussing bout misspelled words and state taxes..

WTF?

bof’ yall niggas STFU, and fight another day

————
    I loled at that too.

60. London Bloke Says:

Party really dun forreal. Real life convo been replaced with ether.

Nah 2012= WSHH Comment section with a few comments inbetween

61. London Bloke Says:

Man fuk u niggas its W.Bouvelard Crips get to know. We out ere gettin $$$$

62. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

ObamaCare/RomneyCare >>>>>>>>

Don’t let the gov’t spin it.

63. rex hussla Says:

Nowadays, the only thing you should hope for is good health. You don’t want to end up in the hospital for shit. An ambulance ride will cost you like $800, even if there’s nothing wrong with you.

64. sarjo1988 Says:

u know somethings wrong when niggas are shunning money

broke nigga logic<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

65. LeRoy Green Says:

And while we’re on the subject of pure undeniable authentic hip hop…

youtube.com/#/watch?v=IEvNu_rdhXk

Kareem Riggins >>>>

66. kevfresco Says:

Nah 2012= WSHH Comment section with a few comments inbetween

> k.

ahs-mi wish he did WSHH numbers.

67. London Bloke Says:

National Health Service >>>

*stunts on Americans*

Party really dun forreal. Real life convo been replaced with ether.

^ but i’ll be damn if I go to twitter, thats fuck shit… oh well guess its time to grow up and so more meaningful things with my time.

69. kevfresco Says:

Kareem Riggins >>>>

>already.

70. rex hussla Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 4:52 pm

ObamaCare/RomneyCare >>>>>>>>

Don’t let the gov’t spin it.

Exactly…our medical health system is crazy.

I’ve heard stories of normal people living within their means and having a disease/health problem hit the family and bankrupt everybody. Shouldn’t be that way.

“So you’re telling me if granny played in the NBA, right now everything’d be OK?”

71. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

rex hussla Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 4:47 pm

My cousin moved to Canada, fell off his bike, broke his arm, went to the hospital, govt covered his bill A to Z…they didn’t ask for shit.

Canada ftw tho.

72. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

sarjo and PW..

yall niggas is out of bulletts..

i mean, yall fussing bout misspelled words and state taxes..

WTF?

bof’ yall niggas STFU, and fight another day

^co lol I def laughed @ this one

73. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nah has def become a fashion (ether/either/meh) show these days.

It’s like the thick bitch you used to fuck with the wet wet showed up fat as hell with a sandbox.

;-(

74. Captain Planet Says:

Nah has def become a fashion (ether/either/meh) show these days.

——————————

On a related note

Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show tomorrow

Bad Bitches and ya boys Yeezy and Jay-Z tearing it down ( poz )

75. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^exactly. France and the rest of Europe along with Canada have the best tax set up period.

High taxes, but education/medical/retirement is promised.

I’ll support a 44-49% tax anyday for that.

76. hl Says:

Real G’s don’t invest in health insurance.

77. Mel Kiper III Says:

It’s hilarious and at the same time a bit saddening how niggas get so offensive when they see anyone talking down on their favorite artists/producers

You would think they birthed these lame’s a

Shits disgusting, really

78. Captain Planet Says:

hl Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Real G’s don’t invest in health insurance.

—————————-

WRUUFFF !

79. Mel Kiper III Says:

Lol the way niggas recount stories and dispute arguments, you would think they was there right next to the nigga

Smh

Niggas is really losers

80. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

hl Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 5:02 pm
    Real G’s don’t invest in health insurance.

Nicca mentality.

81. ChainHeavy Says:

You would think they birthed these lame’s a

Shits disgusting, really
    I almost had to throw hands with a nigga I’ve known for like 6 years because he thinks Lil Wayne is the GOAT and has to say something when I comment on how much he sucks.

82. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hl
    0 mins ago
    Real G’s don’t invest in health insurance.

Tars what Lil’ Black from down the block said but when they couldn’t find the insurance card in his wallet, and the bullet was sliding deeper towards his femoral atery, and the lights and winged people started to whisper to him, his family had to invest in a casket instead of a welcome home celebration.

Shame.

83. London Bloke Says:

High taxes, but education/medical/retirement is promised.

Holla

84. Captain Planet Says:

————————

Don’t do it !

85. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

When I was my own employer, insurance ran $800 monthly for me and my girl.

And that was basic shit with a basic dental plan and a basic vision for her.

Shit was costly, but well worth it.

86. Mel Kiper III Says:

hov > nas tho

Obviously

87. Mel Kiper III Says:

Lol @ chain heavy

88. b Says:

charles lee ray Says:
    March 19th, 2011 at 4:34 pm
    he mad cuz I’m the only one who will be honest and say

U should be writing rhymes instead of posting a thousand comments a day

But as promised this is all “real rap”

Three words you’ll never hear “shellz killed that”

Bsg nice lito make ill tracks

But that other cat in the group,duke real wack

I know u gon say since u got kids u not gay.

Looking in Ts 1900 eyes drinking lattes

Buying men plane tickets if u got the guap hey

U couldn’t get a post on Nah if u shot drake

B.shows yall crabs how to rhyme

89. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Fuck you London Bloke.

Nah forreal, we need to get in that level as a country. It’ll be a shame if we bankrupt because they don’t wanna listen to a black man that’s essentially pushing the same system that Europeans enjoy.

90. NovemberEnd Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 4:43 pm

The Shining > Donuts

There. I said it. 
    I cant be mad at that

but Donuts is a instrumental album, where The Shinning has rhymes from guest MC. A compilation album really, in the vein of Pete Rock’s “Soul Survivor”

91. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*sighs*

92. hl Says:

Fuck life insurance, we live for the moment. – Rozay

93. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Rap is a lot like WWF.

Niccas be concocting fantasy lives and then if you try to rip a rapper that someone is a fan of, he will take it to the titty.

I say something like “told you Fabo was broke” and niccas wanna be all up in arms about how he can’t be broke.

News Flash, niccas: only a couple cats is touring. Nobody selling albums except Weezy, Em and Drake. Cats have to put out like 4 mixtapes before their album come out, and they gotta pay for beats for those mixtapes.

You think them Clam Casino beats that ASAP and Lil’ B rap over came for free?

Exactly.

I’ll bet that if you saw most rappers’ bank accounts, you would shudder.

That’s what I love about Sean P – he rap about being broke even though he got a big fanbase and do shows.

On the strenth…he probably got more cake than the rappers most niccas idolize!

94. sealsaa Says:

hov > nas tho

Obviously
    ================

Pharaohs > Camels

95. hl Says:

The Shining > Donuts

^^^^^

Ruff Draft >>>

96. London Bloke Says:

My nigga doesnt even go doctors no more. He go straight to the hospital if any little problem. Fuckit why not, it’s free

NHS >>>

97. LeRoy Green Says:

Pete Rock’s “Soul Survivor”

^^^^^6

aint enough >’s in the world.

Timeless material

98. S.I.C.K Says:

This nigga P.W. shooting???

See Sarjo??What did I say about that double edge ether??Ether is a unfaithful bitch.She with you when you`re winning and you got the juice.A stealthy nigga like PW snuck up and snatched your hoe/mojo.

99. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nov,

You fucked with Hi Tek’s Hi-Teknology series? That’s what u envisioned for Dilla for about 20 more years.

The Shining had an instrumental lp that came out with it in the deluxe version. That’s what I was referring to. But I love them both equally.

Still don’t know where to put Rough Draft and Jay Stay Paid.

Classics to me.

100. hl Says:

LeRoy Green Says:

aint enough >’s in the world.

Timeless material

^GOAT compilation. Hands down.

101. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I is meant to me there I. The place of the “u”.

102. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jazzy Jeff- Return Of The Magnificent >>>>>>

103. P.W. Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 5:16 pm

This nigga P.W. shooting???

————————–
    LMAO!!!!

thats all that needed to be said, PEACE to ALL on here.

104. sarjo1988 Says:

Sick dont re instigate this shit

Ill be the first to same that was lame ether on both parites, idk who the fuck pw is to really go in like that

Nigga was being a little too nosey for my liking and it ended up goin for three fuckin posts

Either way i got two good jobs that provide and a family thats healthy, and wut that nigga got is an applaud from u

No shots at u sick

105. kevfresco Says:

RIP Beezy.

bodied by a non existent ticket stub.

it’s a frustrating time for a lot of screennames.

106. NovemberEnd Says:

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Nov,

Still don’t know where to put Rough Draft and Jay Stay Paid.

Classics to me.
    I fucks with Hi-Teknology 2 heavy.

Jay Stay Paid was some next level shit

I Told Y’all >>>>>

107. sarjo1988 Says:

Off to the gym tho

Peace

108. LeRoy Green Says:

DJ Spinna – Heavy Beats Volume 1 (Rawkus Records) >>>>>>

“Who U Be” feat Missin Linx >>>>

“Watch Dees” feat Eminem and Thirstin Howl III >>>>

109. ilovemia305 Says:

You cant worm your way out this hole

110. P.W. Says:

Get a mop!

111. NovemberEnd Says:

That RCA album Dilla did needs to be liberated

If I’m not mistaken was some ill Nottz prod. on there

112. P.W. Says:

Correcting barking fools > ether
    I leave the ether to the pros on here.

113. LeRoy Green Says:

Hi-Teknology 2

^^^^^6

that song wit Q-Tip, Kurupt and Dion, “Keep It Movin” is one of my fav songs ever.

If niggas was only listenin to the message in that song. Man..

114. sarjo1988 Says:

lol pw u still at it…im now commenting from my phone on the way to the gym….catch me in like an hr and a half if ur tryin to do this back n forth shit again

Look at ur wallet, ill wait

Ok u lost

115. sarjo1988 Says:

And no barking here poodle

I said if niggas posted my fam, there would be problems. Thats fact

I hope everyone else would feel the same way when it comes to fam and innocent children

116. hl Says:

^Straight crills.

Kurupt & Pete Rock – Yessir >>>>>

117. hl Says:

Hi Tek is ill. If he put out more stuff over the years he’d be one of my favorite producers.

118. LeRoy Green Says:

Sarjo commentin wit a 40 lb dumbell in one hand, cell phone in the other.

Lemme find out niggas use the built up agression of NahRight ether wars to fuel through they triceps workouts

119. Eastern_Digital Says:

High taxes, but education/medical/retirement is promised.

Holla

co-holla (||)

120. charles oakley Says:

What be da chat breddahs?

121. Eastern_Digital Says:

still smh @ Kev not releasing that LMG-diss

122. sarjo1988 Says:

Sarjo commentin wit a 40 lb dumbell in one hand, cell phone in the other.

Lemme find out niggas use the built up agression of NahRight ether wars to fuel through they work outs
    Lmao

123. P.W. Says:

Sarjo commentin wit a 40 lb dumbell in one hand, cell phone in the other.

—–

Melt-ed. Get a mop

* goes back to being broke at the ol girls crib *

124. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Thursday and Friday: somebody gotta die day.

Saturday: put the gat away.

Sunday: back to gunplay.

125. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Most beef start over nothing.

And get handled quickly because of the art of repercussion.

126. charles oakley Says:

cosine chea…

Clams Casino >> dilla

can’t get paper on earth this big…..

127. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

When the block is hot!!!

128. hl Says:

Why do y’all assume Clams Casino is making so much money, producing on free mixtapes?

129. LeRoy Green Says:

hl Says:

November 28th, 2011 at 5:40 pm

^^^^^6

thats truth tho.

Aight im out this fuckin job finally, peace fellas

130. London Bloke Says:

Y’all niggas couldnt touch the kid if y’all was Sandusky

131. LeRoy Green Says:

Clams Casino >> dilla

^^^^^6

lmao

Oakley you be smokin that cat piss laced wit meth chips or sumn dog.

U stay delusional lol

MAVS > Bulls

unless we lose Chandler which is very likely SMH

Aight I’m out.

132. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

B, Lord Nah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Daps Leroy on his way out the buildin*

133. charles oakley Says:

If we’re talking top 25 beats I gotta put just, madlib, yeezy, rza, timbo, neptunes, and clams casino all above dilla, at least those producers

But then again I don’t know the first thing about producing (tho I am known to spit a viscious 16 every now and again)

134. JihaD Says:

Brandon you gotta a diss weekly to remain relevant/
    Landlord music group nah right records shit/
    this is petty shit actions of a jealous bitch/
    but what you expect when you minimum waging it/
    You could never eat shells you ain’t got no cheese/
    I aint Dr. Phil fuck your low self esteem/
    And Philly run the bronx ask Mysonne and Fox 5/
    We been two raw for the streets nigga you barely alive/
    you pussy and you still bleeding how the fuck you survive?/
    Cuz theres no way ya pops loved you nigga/
    Cuz you treat landlord like your husband nigga/
    Fuck this nigga, you the real life clayton bigsby/
    softer than fake titties who else want it with me/
    I dont’ even laugh I feel sorry for your mother/
    she shoulda swallowed you when couldn’t afford a rubber
    And since you like Papoose lemme alphabetically slaughter you/
    Beat Brandon Brutally bitchsmacked and backhanded/
    Bodyslammed, Bukkaked, then battered broken and bruised/
    My Baboons brandish big burners that bury bitch bloods/
    that bowed out at grade school, moved to harlem and claim Cuz/
    Niggas know you get no pussy cuz my name on you lips/
    What type of freakazoid cum guzzling shit is this?/
    Everyone else talk bitches, homes, growth, and money/
    Brandon talks about Shelton like I owes him Something/
    Nigga you frontin, ya own man wouldnt let you stage/
    And this shit happened in the last two DAYS!/
    You keep avoiding questions, what happened to your pops?/
    Why ya moms desert you? Why LMG all you GOT?/
    Nigga I want more so I bought another home/
    You typing raps wasting minutes on your cell phone/
    You a no plan nigga and I ain’t talking bout your EVO/
    I just keep wondering why you letting down you people?/
    Whatever fam you got laugh look you in disgrace/
    And lil nigga smarten up cuz your angers misplaced/
    Don’t be mad at me, blame the New York City School System/
    Ya moms, ya pops, Blame the bitch who called you nigger/

Pussy.

AAP 2 BEEN written you fucking worm. I could chopped your bitch ass head off WHENEVER I WANTED.

JihaD

135. charles oakley Says:

Clams Casino gotta be top 10 producer DOA based on accounting skills alone, not to mention the hypnotic beats that make the freaks leak…..

136. London Bloke Says:

Jihad vs B?
    Land vs Kev?

Roffs

There an audio to go with that Jihad?

137. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Shit just REAL-er

138. charles oakley Says:

Reality struck…..

Betta find out…..

Before ya time’s out…..

sn: clams casino >>>>

139. LeRoy Green Says:

And since you like Papoose lemme alphabetically slaughter you/
    Beat Brandon Brutally bitchsmacked and backhanded/
    Bodyslammed, Bukkaked, then battered broken and bruised/
    My Baboons brandish big burners that bury bitch bloods/
    that bowed out at grade school, moved to harlem and claim Cuz/

^^^^^6

THAT SHIT THAT MAKE YA SOUL BURN SLOW!!!!

finna go hoop but i’ma be back.

140. charles oakley Says:

If I ruled the world & Triumph gotta go down as two of the greatest lead singles that got real promo

90′s hip hop >>>

141. kevfresco Says:

still smh @ Kev not releasing that LMG-diss

> i mean…

is there a timetable, ceiling, due date for me to release it?

if there is lemme know so’s i can further ignore it.

142. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Real life ether

143. kevfresco Says:

My Baboons brandish big burners that bury bitch bloods/
    that bowed out at grade school, moved to harlem and claim Cuz

> roffs.

i’ve met shellz & i can almost hear him sayin this right now.

144. kevfresco Says:

kuuuuuuuud!

lol!

145. charles oakley Says:

Its so hard for me to sit back here in this studio…..lookin at a guy hollerin my name…..

When last year I spent more money on…..

Spillt liquor…..in bars from one side of this world to the other…..

U talkin to the rolex wearin…..

Diamond ring wearin…..kiss stealin…..WOOO!

Wheelin dealin…..limousine length…..jet flyin sonuvagun…..

And I’m havin a hard time holdin these alligators down…..

WOOOOOO!