Video: T.I. Interview w/ The Juice (Part 1)

T.I. talks about his upcoming album Trouble Man and says he was 45 records already done that he could use. He also speaks on his just released single ‘Pyro’ and who he would like to work with.

Props: The Juice

Previously: T.I. – Pyro

79 Responses to “Video: T.I. Interview w/ The Juice (Part 1)”

1. ilovemia305 Says:

I got the juice no gin

2. the absence of heat Says:

Nigga YOU MAD…. ol’ I gotta work the double shift at Del Taco

^ “either” I gun in you mouf and this is all you can come up with.

still skirting the issue tho I see. FACT you stalked another mans life. I can’t take a nigga like you serious… Hoe shit. Keep writing your paragraphs, that wont take away from the fact that I will glady shit on your dead, and piss in your mothers mouth. Hop off flunky what you lack in intelligence you more than make up for in fuckroachness.

coochHurtsBitch!!!

3. TruthSerum Says:

Nigga YOU MAD…. ol’ I gotta work the double shift at Del Taco, while ey’body else got the day off ass nigga….lol! So lemme get this straight u sticking up for Count Cockular of Penisvania, huh?….. PhisoD is that you….? You in the zitsquad or sumthin, cuz I dont listen to that crap, so which member are you? Oh, I get it…. You’re their GROUPIE….. see, dimwit YOU make this extremely TOO EASY! honestly you’re DULL, BORING, UNINTERESTING…. I’d rather be shitting on ShitBrain and PhisoD the Penn State Penis Prowler….hahahaha, see I enjoy that shit… This, tho is no fun…. Dude your an attention whore slandering my name for e-fame w/ no real concrete reason other than a groupie fascination w/ my sense of humor and a lack of family and friends….. But it’s all goody, tho as long as I upset you enuff to where you go home after cleaning out the urinals at Del Taco, and beat the shit outta ya wife becuz of me, ha…. Now that’ll be funny…. Nigga catch a domestic abuse case off a commenting on Nahright, lol!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

4. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

The nigga is astounding
    Bitches
    And
    Bitchass niggas
    Look to the ground when around him

5. a Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    November 23rd, 2011 at 12:42 pm

i swear this 47year old real husbands of pittsburg ass nikka….landlord..

Been on nahright EVERY POST EVERY SINGLE DAY for tha last 3years straight
    roffle!!

you can check this shit…..EVERY SINGLE DAY
    *tears*
    Nahright c-section…#ThisAllIGot

Take the mask off, Truth Serum.

6. Danny Ocean Says:

niggas is bickering

7. the absence of heat Says:

Take the mask off, Truth Serum.

^ oh shit!

8. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Been on nahright EVERY POST EVERY SINGLE DAY for tha last 3years straight
    roffle!!

you can check this shit…..EVERY SINGLE DAY
    *tears*
    Nahright c-section…#ThisAllIGot

^no life

An he gotta family

Wifey bein neglected

9. Danny Ocean Says:

what I’m into? drug deals and horse races
    indictments, paid lawyers…court cases
    smokin’ aces with hitmen, in Las Vegas
    you married to the money? here go ya divorce papers

that new Killa Cam >>>>

10. the absence of heat Says:

maybe the words get disrespectful and ya niggas check you
    you gone let this nigga play you
    you know we gone rep you.

11. TruthSerum Says:

Take the mask off, Truth Serum.

^ oh shit!

—–

Damn homie, dude posted that comment…..and then literally 2minutes later you’re ready to hop on his dick and be all male-groupied out…. Nigga, do you see this reoccurring problem in your life. You’s a sideline spectating ass nigga…. Ol’ cheerleading waving ya poms poms for another man ass nigga, b! Keep typing bout me, tho…. You are my No. 1 STAN! Aint you gotta make somebody a Bacon Double Del Cheeseburger or sum thin’…. Nigga you’s a Groupie online and in the real world, be honest w/ yaself, chump!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

12. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Some of these niggas is bitches too
    And some of these niggas look just like
    YOU

13. the absence of heat Says:

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

^ subdued

meltdown over?

14. the absence of heat Says:

a stark comparison of the earlier rants…

lmao gotta love it.

15. kevfresco Says:

fuckroachness.

> roffs!

the root word of this is bloused gawds only cool contribution in here.

16. Danny Ocean Says:

damn how i’m s’posed to win when they got me fight ghosts

17. plug Says:

ninjas is qwierdos

18. the absence of heat Says:

nigga thought it was gonna be all e-daps and cheers
    foh… schtick been played out.
    get a new hobby, other than hopping on and off dicks ya whole life

19. LeRoy Green Says:

and piss in your mothers mouth

^^^^^^

So…so so so Disrespectful.

Del Taco, tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

20. TruthSerum Says:

Look pussy, I EXPOSED YOU for the coward of a man that you are in reality…..No cyber-bullshit, nah homie I told you from the GATE…..YOU are a MALE-GROUPIE, and w/ every comment you posted you made what I said TRUE. Like for real, I don’t give a fuck what no nigga in this bitch say….. YOU were exposed for hopping on my dick for the fucking LAST 72 hrs, nigga…..Fucking look back at that shit, for every 20-45 posts this faggot makes…..My screen name is referenced in it some fucking how…..Like for real, I’m a be honest from the way you type I REALLY don’t believe you are Black and you tossing that N-word ’round like is cool, homie. If there is a REAL problem….Listen all bullshit aside, I will provide you w/ contact information if you want to meet up and settle this shit in person….That is not a fucking problem at all w/ me….Where you live at, I’m out west in LA now, but I will be back in the Bronx from Dec 19-Jan 3rd, homie…. You in NYC, whats good w/ it then, u coward!? Don’t be a pussy hiding behind insults, faggot…..If you wanna shoot the fade, WHAT’S FUCKING GOOD, then nigga!?……..Otherwise, real shit….. Shut The Fuck Up and keep my screen name out ya faggot ass comment box u bitchassnigga. Thats one thing I pride myself on, being able to wake up and walk outside w/ my head held high…..You, nah….You a punk ass Male-Groupie……Bottom-line!!

#TruthHurtsBitch

Lemme know, hoe…I’ll provide whatever contact info u need u pussy if u bout that fade………Don’t be ducking me YOU COWARD!!!!

21. sarjo1988 Says:

lmao

22. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

I doubt it

23. the absence of heat Says:

^ you MAD!!!

coochHurtsBitch!!!

24. TruthSerum Says:

^ you MAD!!!

coochHurtsBitch!!!

——

Woooorrrrdddd….. and guess what, nigga…..You PUSSY, just like I said. A nigga challenged you to a fade and you DID NOT ACCEPT……..From now on, you a PUSSY!!!!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

25. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Cheesy meltAPP

26. sarjo1988 Says:

u ordered that cheese meltdown earlier?

27. the absence of heat Says:

you lost truthie dear… once you start soliciting for a real life knuckle game shows you MAD. Not so good at this quick wit thing huh, need hours to formulate meaningless rhetoric and still get shat on. Your whole life is a fraud and I think the point you got knocked off ya pivot was the realization that you really are a cyberstalker per merriam webster definition. Stalking is never ok, but its amplified because it was a dude you stalked. Now take this as a lesson…. stay in ya lane, it be the quiet niggas who serve it cOLD.

28. jderrida Says:

{o,o}
    |)__)
    -”-”- x659,190

29. the absence of heat Says:

u ordered that cheese meltdown earlier?

^ LMAO

would you like to order a curl up in a ball on the floor with that meldown sir?

30. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Sarjo1988
    3 mins ago
    u ordered that cheese meltdown earlier?

^comin right up!

31. sarjo1988 Says:

somebody needs the murk the cheese meltdown tho, we cant have food sittin out, thats how we get fuck roaches

32. the absence of heat Says:

> lord.

39. Jackson7 Says:

sarjo1988 Says:

November 23rd, 2011 at 3:16 pm
    lmao fuck roaches coming out the wood works for the crumbs

—————-

LOL…unprecedented levels of cornball material being dispersed today

40. the absence of heat Says:

do you sometimes type with mad exclamation and caps? Do you make up lies and project them at others to feel better about your pitiful existence? Do you sometimes stalk other males ?

You may be heading for an emotional meltdown. But don’t worry, there are some simple things you can do to avoid it, once you recognize the symptoms.

• log of the internet and get back in synch with nature and life
    • kick that scalawag whore of a girl you call your wife to the curb
    • look in the mirror and admit your life sucks. (admission being the 1st step in recovery)

if all else fails, you could always end your life, I doubt if anyone will miss you.

41. sarjo1988 Says:

———-

i was agreeing with you, btw

45. LeRoy Green Says:

that Lloyd Banks and ASAP Rocky track >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

niggas still sleepin on that Cold Corner 2 tho. Shit is NICE

46. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Can I have a large popcorn sir

47. TruthSerum Says:

_____

….Oh, Okay….thats the game YOU ARE playing. I was approaching the situation from a real niggaz perspective, my bad…..I forgot YOU can’t relate. So you take Victory in having someone insult your well being and family then proceed to address you as a MAN and ask if there is a problem worthy of physical confrontation that YOU avoid at ALL costs…..But your winning, tho!? I mean if we back on Gun Hill and a nigga call me outta pocket its a asswhooping, stabbing, and/or shoot out ON-SITE, nigga…..Honestly I think your PhisoD hiding behind one of your MANY masks….Did you make me mad…..No, because I am not frustrated while twirling this chocolate dutch w/ this GDP and Bomb OG Herajuana in my crib looking at my BRAND NEW 2012 DODGE CHALLENGER parked safely outside. I love the community I was raised in, but most importantly is I LOVE WHERE I’M GOING IN LIFE…..Bruh, I believe in karma always make sure to look out for those that look out for me…. You, on the other hand got the game so fucked up, like I REALLY hope you don’t interact w/ folks in public like this becuz trying to get a nigga aggy is gonna result in what I’m bout to TELL YOU……From now on, I WILL be monitoring every fucking post YOU make not for slander…..But for clues and hints to where YOU are located at, don’t worry stupid….You’ll give up some info in a back n’ forth w/ one of ya cronies…..All i need is a muthafucking Twitter page, FB page, gmail, yahoo, hotmail account to muthafucking track yo’ bitchass the fuck down……Now once I got your address is when the fun begins, becuz I’m a fucking fool when it comes to settling sum shit…..And buss it, home…. Me n’ you gotta an unsettled debt….. You wanna talk that tuff shit then dodge it when it comes at you….Cool beans…..See what all that commenting shit is about when 6-7 niggaz from Soundview jump outta van and stomp ya head into the ground, pussy! Think about that while you sit at ya table for Thanksgiving……If you wanna call this a victory, then enjoy it, nigga……Becuz I’m going into lurk mode and waiting for ya bitchass to slip up…. How does ya pride feel to look in the mirror knowing YOU ducking another grown ass man…..PUSSY!!!!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

48. MiddleClassJoe Says:

wheres beezy with that stub?lmao!

Fbm was right….niggas ”alleybyes” arent matching up.

You can post bar bills? So post tha ticket?

Shoulda known he was pulling tha wool as soon as he claimed to be a gwapped up banker. Dude prolly looks like mcb. Fat, unkept war gamer swag.

Nahright niggas are liars.

49. sarjo1988 Says:

sarjo1988 Says:

November 23rd, 2011 at 3:21 pm
    and more fuck roaches

———-

i was agreeing with you, btw

lol wut does a nigga even say to this?

aint even lookin and shooting lol

*apologizes for drive by shootings and grazing innocents

50. the absence of heat Says:

looking at my BRAND NEW 2012 DODGE CHALLENGER

^ smh, oh and btw, typing out your life’s history is a major indicator of a breakdown. Keep going tho. Wow.

51. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Of epic proportions…

52. the absence of heat Says:

“I’m melllllltttttiiiinnnnnngggggg”

53. a Says:

Cyberstalking is pathetic.

54. C. Dufflebags Says:

well damn! (c) Big Gucci

I see some commenters who got countless feet on their necks..guys really applying that ether pressure n shit

55. kevfresco Says:

“I’m melllllltttttiiiinnnnnngggggg”

> this’ll stick.

lmao

56. the absence of heat Says:

I’m so and so Im this and that
    but they’re all just wyck wyck wack.

57. K1ng Says:

damn you niggas are still going….?

c section beefs are now over rated.

58. TruthSerum Says:

Pussy, you wanna know why I went at PhisoD, which is REALLY who YOU are, right!? Well here it goes, I’ve been on Nah since 2004 and I’ve seen a lot of artist get post, heard of a lot of artist complaining about not getting posted…..But in 2012 w/ the Twitter, FB, Tumblr and all these other social networking sites available……Why the FUCK does a nigga need to SPAM his music in the comment section of the very site he states that he could care less about being posted in…. Niggaz that get posted on Nahright don’t even comment on they OWN shit….So WTF is a random nigga doing spamming his shitty tunes trying to syphon off traffic to his crap for? Nigga unless you are a member of the group you are a GROUPIE…..This is what YOU are doing….Stalking the supposed stalker of some off-brand 35 yr old crapping ass nigga that YOU were originally stalking…..Get it! lol, your a certified CockGoblin, Niggaz talking meltdowns….lets talk muthafucking MONEY……*CRICKET* Broke ass muthafuckaz….Real talk niggaz that I know doing this music shit invest time and money into their product and work hard on developing quality relationships in this shady ass industry…. But hey….The fuck I know…..I’m gonna go to the Medical spot and OD on kush since the Male Groupie said I should kill myself….Then I gotta finish Turkey day shopping….Yo, ya new name is Daffey Duck….cuz you ducking that fade, homie…..You scared, nigga…..Get a Samurai sword like Harlem American Ninja….U bitchassnigga. Hope ya bitch is sucking another niggaz dick…..right….Now!!!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

59. a Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    November 23rd, 2011 at 3:26 pm

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    November 23rd, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Just stop. The game’s up.

Leave in peace.

60. C. Dufflebags Says:

I’ve been on Nah since 2004

stop@5..

u a fool n u know dis..

61. the absence of heat Says:

damn more life’s history. smmfh.

62. the absence of heat Says:

pathetic.

63. sarjo1988 Says:

*cops a bucket of fried chicken

64. the absence of heat Says:

would you like order a tear cocktail with that meltdown sir?

65. K1ng Says:

sarjo1988 Says:

November 23rd, 2011 at 3:42 pm
    *cops a bucket of fried chicken

you can’t bring that shit around and not share fuck is wrong with u.

66. Jackson7 Says:

cosign fried chicken

be clear

67. kevfresco Says:

wheres beezy with that stub?lmao!

>*places penny loafer in beezy casket*

68. the absence of heat Says:

meltdown of epic proportions, may be the greatest one yet

69. sarjo1988 Says:

K1ng Says:

November 23rd, 2011 at 3:43 pm
    sarjo1988 Says:

November 23rd, 2011 at 3:42 pm
    *cops a bucket of fried chicken

you can’t bring that shit around and not share fuck is wrong with u.
    lmao

*shares
    *gets bucket back with a cpl bones, and a piece of chicken skin
    *to hell with u niggas

70. hip hop cops Says:

cosign church’s biscuits

71. kevfresco Says:

yeah thas a wyle meltdown.

i wonder if he does crack in minneapolis as well.

72. TruthSerum Says:

Okay….Nahright….where driving a 2012 in 2011 is type wack and ducking fades is the cool thing to do…..hahahahaha! I feel sorry for ya kids, lil niggaz gotta sit at the table and look at a piece of shit for a Pops…..Damn homie, I’m gonna keep getting money while you keep on talking ABOUT ME…..Think about it….Most of you niggaz at WORK, dog…..dedicating time outta ya day to TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MAN…..But I’m losing at life……Don’t think so, buddy…..I am not an EMPLOYEEE….I am an EMPLOYER. How much longer y’all think y’all can go talking about ME, before the ppl at ya job starting looking at YOU all strange……LOL, one of you niggaz gonna get FIRED, fucking around w/ me…..Be careful, I KNOW y’all niggaz need ya JOBs….hahahahhahaha Poor ass niggaz, b!!!

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!!

73. P.W. Says:

Blood Money >>>>

Till this day!

74. the absence of heat Says:

stuntin on this nigga so bad he grasping for straws…

like I said I will shit on your dead cooch, Imagine what I will do to you.

75. P.W. Says:

Yo, ya new name is Daffey Duck….cuz you ducking that fade, homie

^ I laughed-ed.

76. kevfresco Says:

i jus broke a mean wind in my llac thas sure to, melt my leather seat.

salmon x basmati rice tho>

77. the absence of heat Says:

TruthSerum Says:

November 23rd, 2011 at 3:48 pm

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!!

^ all the signs are there for an epic meltdown… cosigning laughing at your one weak attempts.

*kicks away the chair*

78. sarjo1988 Says:

its gettin hected, for pathetics, someone call the paramedics

79. TruthSerum Says:

stuntin on this nigga so bad he grasping for straws…

like I said I will shit on your dead cooch, Imagine what I will do to you.

__________

@The Abstinent Lil’ Freak aka Daffey Duck

Quack….Quack….Quack…I shat on you…..Quack….I ethered…..Quack…Suck a dick, faggot….How you gonna shit on somebody YOU are afraid to meet? Answer that question you, pussy! Nigga, as a man how do you feel knowing that you are a COWARD?

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!