Pusha T – Peso Freestyle

With the release of Fear of God II: Let Us Pray approaching, Pusha lets loose a new freestyle over ASAP Rocky’s ‘Peso’.

Download: Link

Previously: Pusha T – What Dreams Are Made Of

36 Responses to “Pusha T – Peso Freestyle”

1. sarjo1988 Says:

i swear jersey gotta be on the payroll…everytime we bout to re-expose the fool, a new post comes up

mr. x been givin jersey hard ons

2. Troyvul Says:

Dont get in confused Kim K would still get that Booty spread wide open

3. sarjo1988 Says:

jersey u shouldve jus stayed out the back n forth with me and kid frankie last week…cuz we past that….but ur man crush on me, couldnt let u drop it….so u professed ur gayness for me, and now were here…u on the ether/bodied side….while this “newbie” got his foot on ur neck

say ya goodbyes homo

4. sarjo1988 Says:

Dont get in confused Kim K would still get that Booty spread wide open

this…..im jus smart enough to leave it at that tho

5. why? Says:

ASAP Ty Beats >>>>>>

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

Kim Kardashian isn’t a “hoe” “slut” “cumbucket” “skeeze” “cumrag” “bottom-feeder” … she ain’t none of that. Stop giving a damn about who she doing and screwing. Damn.

7. kevfresco Says:

it’s a nigga doing the pumps in the bump dance in front of his computer screen when a nigga drop gems in here, b!?

nah, right?

8. NovemberEnd Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Like niggas would care If she made a box offering to them.

9. sarjo1988 Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

October 31st, 2011 at 1:46 pm
    @sarjo

Let’s be honest. Your claim to fame is running me out the c section by exposing my full fledged gayness and professed boner i had for u earlier

fixed for accuracy

10. secondbest21 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

K. Kardash is just marriage hungry is all. Unfortunately, as she’s shown in her show, she confuses hoe-ish actions with showing affection/love. Most women would hold out a bit before they do what she does for someone they really want to be with.

11. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Where cold???

Are u witnessing the variety of ether tactics used today?

12. Troyvul Says:

while this “newbie” got his foot on ur neck
    The last person who said this…..well we all know what happened to him

13. NovemberEnd Says:

Like niggas wouldn’t wife Kim right now.

FOH

14. kevfresco Says:

you mean to tell me that there’s a nigga in here be pole vaulting every time he reads ‘cBc’?

chill.

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

nah, right?

It’s a nigga on here with a homeless app? A plate of hot food and a shower on the screen?

Nah,right?

16. London Bloke Says:

Kim K Money team first female

17. sarjo1988 Says:

Troyvul Says:

October 31st, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    while this “newbie” got his foot on ur neck
    The last person who said this…..well we all know what happened to him
    Jersey*made*me Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:06 pm
    Your stupidity made my dick soft,I dont even wanna meet the bitch now.
    thats all i gotta post, if u go against me in this, u must love niggas catchin boners off ur comment game….to each their own if thats the route u choose

18. sarjo1988 Says:

tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

October 31st, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    Where cold???

Are u witnessing the variety of ether tactics used today?
    jus facts on facts, the most soul burning ether if im correct?

19. sarjo1988 Says:

niggas goin in on jersey

so new post in 3,2,1….

mr x. got ur back jers, prob jus like u like it

20. London Bloke Says:

SMH 6 bar freestyle

21. Troyvul Says:

Smh/lol

Jers cool with me.

22. kevfresco Says:

so some nigga be in here, be crotch fencing with his mouse pad because another nigga typed mad ‘>>>>>>’ after something he likes?

un fuckin believable.

23. Beezy Says:

Kim K ain’t a hoe … she just mad naive and stupid when it comes to love and relationship

I’d still eat, fuck, worship etc

but she’s damaged goods

24. Troyvul Says:

“Boners off your commenting game”…*dead*

25. sarjo1988 Says:

warning: with every click of submit comment, u are sexually satisfying jersey made me

smh, and we jus tryin to comment

26. jderrida Says:

*Re-enters the lion den*

Jerz is a pathetic bitch

Once I leave Boy George starts firing shots

Sarjo murked you

Kev dismember your body

27. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

I’d still eat, fuck, worship etc

but she’s damaged goods

^ all of this
    She fake as hell yet searching for real love
    She used to be bad! Spec in the money test vid
    She still dope but a few to many botoxes

I’d simp

28. Beezy Says:

^LOL this is a good one

29. jderrida Says:

Jerz gay imagery game >>>

Ellen Degeneres’ comment are disgusting

Jerz keep it classy I don’t want to read about your Friday night

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

Gay jokes all day,somebody trying to tell us something.

31. sarjo1988 Says:

jers using that “maybe if i dont respond, itll go away” tactic i see

32. sarjo1988 Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

October 31st, 2011 at 4:02 pm
    Gay jokes all day,somebody trying to tell us something.
    u already told us everything u had to say, jus stop it

Jersey*made*me Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 1:06 pm
    You made my dick soft,I dont even wanna meet the bitch now.

33. Jersey*made*me Says:

@sarjo,you can keep the gay jokes.

When your mother moustache catch fire I wouldnt piss in that bitch face

34. Jersey*made*me Says:

jers using that “maybe if i dont respond, itll go away” tactic i see

Nah let’s go pussy,them gay jokes is tired tho…

35. sarjo1988 Says:

HAHAH
    this nigga resulting to yo momma jokes

wheres wilmer valderrama at

CASY MONEEEEEY

36. kevfresco Says:

so every time a nigga write a ill keystyle in here…a nigga peelin back his banana, grinnin & shit!?

yo BSG…you better stop posting those jawns, b.

you see el feces loco ain around any more, right.

him & jerz used to kick it.

jus sayin…