T.I. ft. Pharrell – Here Ye, Hear Ye

T.I. and Skateboard P unleash a new joint from the several ones they have been working on. According to Rolling Stone, T.I. is considering Kill The King or Trouble as titles for his next album.

Download: Link

Props: DJ MLK

Previously: T.I. – Niggas In Paris (Remix)

27 Responses to “T.I. ft. Pharrell – Here Ye, Hear Ye”

1. A chick Says:

The first of two album titles I’m debating is Kill the King because in all that I’ve gone through I’ve observed how people respond to my circumstances, and I always wonder ‘Why y’all coming at me like this?’ But I thought, ‘How do you expect them to act?’ Life is a game of chess and the object is to kill the king. If you anoint yourself king, you have made yourself a target. The second one is self-explanatory – Trouble.
    ———————————

These are terrible ideas, and the 1st is a rip of WTT.

Did he fire his A&R team?? Sheesh!

2. Cypher Says:

smh @ TI claiming to be a king while acting like Knight….. every move that nigga make is an L.

3. Tong Po Flo Says:

Ayo I give up son… its like this nigga gargles vagina nectars in the morning to maintain his bitchass ph balance yo.

^ *battles Vegeta*

4. hl Says:

This is ill.

5. Samir Says:

Neptunes / NERD >>>>>>>>>

6. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

And T.I. Literally wanted to shoot up the charts. -The Jigga Man: Star Is Born

T.I. been calling himself the King of the South. The title is perfect actually. It’s his indoctrinatation into the illuminati. He has to sacrifice himself in ceremony (just like in his last video with Justin Timberlake). And then he has to sacrifice a loved in real life (prolly his dog Tiny).

He wouldn’t do it before so they kept sending him to jail until he finally conceded.

It was written already.

7. Shooter Says:

Cypher
    5 mins ago
    ^^^^^^

Nice.

8. Samir Says:

“Basically that nigga Push coulda said “Drake Drake Drake Drake Drake” at the end of the song n this nigga would still be like…”naww…not sure he talmbout yours truly awwwww”.”

haha.
    That Elle interview (Elle, really?) has a number of questionable quotes.

9. Shooter Says:

T.I is the worst though

10. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Shooter
    1 min ago
    Cypher
    5 mins ago
    ^^^^^^

Nice.

Word. Well played Cyph.

That shit fly.

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

That Elle interview (Elle, really?) has a number of questionable quotes.

Especially it being in Elle in the first place.

But that nigga know and cater to his target audience. Gotta respect that.

12. Samir Says:

Cypher Says:
    October 18th, 2011 at 10:48 pm

triple entendre, don’t even ask me how

13. why? Says:

CLASSIC Neptunes sound.

14. why? Says:

Again wit all this princess shit yo. What grown ass nigga plays make believe wedding witta broad like that? This nigga sounds like he been layin on his stomach in front of a fireplace on some satin pillows readin Briget Jones novels n emptyin out chocolate boxes while listenin to old Whitney Houston joints. Son jus gon keep takin that “stranded puppy lookin for a new home” approach wit these broads forever. Damn son. Ayo Im pretty sure this nigga is afraid of beer yo. I cant even relate to no shit like this b. You kno when you be waitin in line to buy a coffee n theres a nigga in front of you that orders some haf caf extra whip skinny cinnamon soy latte wit a vanilla shot n a low fat yogurt crumpet on the side type bullshit? THAT nigga can relate to Drake nahmean.

God, it’s me… why?

15. Flinttown Says:

This is nice

16. sealsaa Says:

Ayo Im pretty sure this nigga is afraid of beer yo.
    ======================================

*Store’s on ice for future use*

17. A chick Says:

- Dozens of animals — including bears, lions, tigers, cheetahs and wolves — are on the prowl in eastern Ohio, authorities said Tuesday night. Area residents were urged to stay indoors until all the animals had been controlled. Authorities were “shooting to kill,” said Muskingum County Sheriff Matthew J. Lutz. Forty-eight had been freed, and as of 8:40 p.m. ET, about two dozen had been shot, Lutz said
    —————————-

If CNN hadn’t reported it, I wouldn’t believe it. *smh*

18. baby jesus Says:

espn.go.com/new-york/video/clip?id=7119072

for all the Darrelle Revis non-believers

lol

silly niggas

19. Tron Stockton Says:

Yooooooooo

Ima kill me a cheetah.. Make a coat or something..

20. hip hop cops Says:

*blank stare*

21. A chick Says:

Yooooooooo

Ima kill me a cheetah.. Make a coat or something..
    ——————
    lol

Good luck with that! I read somewhere that if you can outrun a Cheetah for 30 seconds, then you have a chance to live.

22. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

A cheetah’s maximum velocity is 70mph.

Theres no outrunning a cheetah

DEAD @ the thought of it though.

23. ChainHeavy Says:

A cheetah has you in its sights you might as well make peace with your lord because you’re about to have your throat ripped out.

24. LeRoy Green Says:

Pharrell spittin bars?
    Co-sign this bein classic neptunes sound

25. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nigga, I wish I WOULD get on a bus like this. Imma get all these broads pregnant. I’m cummin on the whole fuckin bus:

czar4curves.tumblr.com/post/4258178620

#DISCLAIMER: NSFW. The above statement obviously excludes all males that are seen in the pic. If there are any in the pic. So many bitches to focus on, i just focused on them. Just making sure we all clear.

Enjoy.

26. b Says:

anyway…

Jackson7 9 hrs, 11 mins ago

big_seth Says: October 18th, 2011 at 12:16 pm

LOL @ kev being a seasoned vet.

WTF is a seasoned vet anyway???

niggas take this ether shit HELLA serious.

> :-(

you ever get that $40 lightweighthybrid?

> Norris son ain’t playing lol

27. Albert Findsdimes Says:

This beat needs more Danny Brown.