Angel Haze – KING (Mixtape)

I can’t even lie to you, I downloaded this last month and I still haven’t unzipped it, but I have heard a few of homegirl’s joints here and there and she has bars coming out the wazoo.

Download: Angel Haze ft. Das Racist – Jungle Fever (Remix)

Download: Link | Mirror

30 Responses to “Angel Haze – KING (Mixtape)”

1. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

This broad’s almost as skinny as…

2. Remixznflow Says:

Dewill Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Dudes savin pics of nigga’s guls and shit

(c) cOLD

3. heroine headliner Says:

dat’chu Danny brown?

4. Remixznflow Says:

there go Jerz wifey right there!

5. Dewill Says:

Damn… I thought that was bow wow

6. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

twitpics and ustreams took the ether to a new level, I can understand why some dudes might have to rock the egg avatars

7. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

heroine headliner Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 5:14 pm

dat’chu Danny brown?
    —————————-

lol

8. rex hussla Says:

Dewill’s pic from his office party was classic [ll]…I was jealous of him having his hands on that blonde’s ass

9. Dewill Says:

beezy girl got legs like a baby horse that just walked for the first time..

Shit got me cryin yo!!!

10. rex hussla Says:

I can’t even lie to you, I downloaded this last month and I still haven’t unzipped it, but the check finally cleared sooooo…. (c) eskay

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

“Henny on me let’s get TOE up”

12. JihaD Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 5:15 pm

*deletes youtube account*
    *breaks webcam*
    *quickly hides laptop*

JihaD

13. heroine headliner Says:

“put it togetha, I rock toes, y’all rock fellas”

#beezygems

14. Remixznflow Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 5:15 pm

you know how many times i’ve changed my avi on twitter man?

shit…

15. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Beezy fucking a mermaid!!

> PWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

when i read this i immediately thought of the skit before nas’ rewind.

”eeewww yo look, look. there go that bitch wiz was fuckin!”

16. Jersey*made*me Says:

The best accountant in Harlem since Rich and Toe

17. Bones Jackson Says:

when your management and booking go by NOIZY CRICKETT!! it’s time to get new management

18. rex hussla Says:

This kid on my bus in elementary school had a 6th toe…he no feeling in it either and would let everybody poke it with pens or step on it LMAOOOOO true story

19. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

heroine headliner Says:
    August 31st, 2011 at 5:17 pm

“put it togetha, I rock toes, y’all rock fellas”

#beezygems
    ————————————

Yooooooo….

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

“Fuck da haters,imma be right here 11 toes down”

#beezygirlgems

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

OH GOD!!!!

22. Dewill Says:

iwatchstuff.com/2011/08/don-cheadle-gives-us-a-taste-of-our-capt.php

WTF?! LOL

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

yo where is all this ether for Beezys wife coming from?=

24. rex hussla Says:

Beezy’s girl picks up the remote and change the channel with her feet

25. jderrida Says:

Damn Jersey*made*me going in

Brah needs to upload a pic of his semen bin (no homo)

*Predicts Jersey uploading a pic of a fist*

26. Dewill Says:

NOPE!! Timeout yo!!!

27. Black brokaw Says:

She dont look like a big nosed chick from that pic. But it does look like six toes. You gotta up another one to clear up the confusion

28. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

lol whats funny is i expected at least this much over my wifey’s dimple-chin when i threw her pic up awhile ago.

29. Bones Jackson Says:

Black brokaw Says:

August 31st, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Don’t do it! It’s a trap!

30. SoulnoS Says:

This chick can rhyme. Real soulful, I dig it.

Oh! I almost forgot I better say something about her appearance or generally objectifying. It wouldn’t be Nah, otherwise.

Lets see, Uh… She’s too dark? Invest in some bleach…? Bitch?

I did good, right?