Video: Strong Arm Steady ft. Kobe – Gangsta’s

Off SAS’ Arms & Hammers.

Previously: Swollen Members ft. Souls of Mischief & Strong Arm Steady – Execution

85 Responses to “Video: Strong Arm Steady ft. Kobe – Gangsta’s”

1. Captain Planet Says:

It’s going to be a sad day when Steve Jobs dies

They don’t make American visionaries like that anymore …

And if they do they’re Made in China.

2. stot Says:

you’re gunna want the downtime after those years of living the fast life… to reflect, to share your experience with others, to change the course of the next generation, to find true love, come back to terms with your parents and other loved ones… who knows what they think of what you have spent your life doing… id imagine those were 10 very self-absorbed years. i want to make them proud before i pass.

3. stot Says:

# Captain Planet Says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Valid Points

Let’s say you’re right and that you can’t find love living the fast life for ten years ( i disagree but whatever )

You fall off after those ten years, now you’re broke

Poor people can’t find love ?

I would argue love is easier to find when you’re poor

When you fly chicks around in a G5 it’s hard to decide if she loves you or the plush leather seats

Ok, I agree you could find love in those 10 years, but with the kind of life you’re living, I doubt that you’ll know it’s there. You’re having too much fun with too many different women… you have too many possibilities at hand. It’d be like fuck settling down, right? Maybe you’d want it AT TIMES, but I doubt you’d have the self-control and maturity required living that kind of life…

And how come you’re broke after ten years? If I was living like a god for those first ten years, I’d still make sure to have the presence of mind to save enough to be at least well-off for the next 10-15

My argument has nothing to do with finding love based on your financial status

4. Captain Planet Says:

Steve Jobs said ” Fuck School ”

Then he calmly took over the World

5. Harlem World Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 6:56 pm

It’s going to be a sad day when Steve Jobs dies
    ==================
    meh

never really been an apple fan

*drags itunes files into ipod*

6. Captain Planet Says:

stot honestly I’ve lost where our points of differences are

We’ve both made good points tho

Cheers

7. Harlem World Says:

making hits on garageband tho >>>>>

shoutout to polow da don & t-pain

8. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World Says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Captain Planet Says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 6:56 pm

It’s going to be a sad day when Steve Jobs dies
    ==================
    meh

never really been an apple fan

*drags itunes files into ipod*

————————-

LOOOOLLL !!!

9. Captain Planet Says:

I wonder if Jobs used to run through those hippie geek groupies back in the day

Smash a chick and wake up to her fire-walling your PC

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

So it’s Giants vs. Bears vs. Falcons vs. Cowboys vs. Bucs for the NFC wild cards?

11. Captain Planet Says:

If America does default on its loans

Analysts estimate Stocks could lose 30% of their value

Be careful gentlemen

12. stot Says:

# Captain Planet Says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 6:58 pm

stot honestly I’ve lost where our points of differences are

We’ve both made good points tho

Cheers

all im saying is you can find love whether you’re rich or poor, but i don’t think you can truly appreciate it and pass it onto others when you only have 10 years time to live

good talk tho

bout to leave work and get the weekend started

peace

13. Random Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I would say Bears / Lions / Bucs / Saints / Saints

Cowboys and Giants will be lucky to have a tough time getting the same record as those teams except for the Lions

14. Captain Planet Says:

———————–

Oh I see where I lost ya

When I said 10 years to live as a God I meant you would go bankrupt afterwards like you said Soulja would ala MC Hammer

You thought I meant you would die afterwards

Enjoy your weekend

I think I’m out to

” Daps HW, E-Mac and rest of the dappable *

Stay Fly.

15. koa29 Says:

Yo Cons’ horse Grill is bigger than that Benz’s grill in the pic….

16. rex hussla Says:

America isn’t defaulting on shit….

these dudes are trying to get Obama to invoke the 14th Amendment so they can group the debt ceiling with Healthcare and say “look at all this reckless shit this crazy black dude has forced on us!” when the next election comes around.

American politics <<<<<<<

It’s all hypocrisy, it’s almost disgusting. These Repub and Tea Party people work strictly for the richest, but somehow have fooled the poorest into fighting and voting against their own interests.

17. rex hussla Says:

Strong Arm Steady >>>>>

When Darkness Falls >>>>>

18. mcb Says:

mcb Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 6:54 pm
    rebuttal should be

ok im ready to straighten it out,
    heres a bill for the beats, now straighten it out,
    ill give you a receipt once you paid it out,
    but for now cons, just shut your horse mouth,

19. mcb Says:

SAS>>>

20. Harlem World Says:

they will raise the debt ceiling, its inevitable

21. rex hussla Says:

Consequence – Every Dentist Told Me It’d Be Impossible 2 (Straighten It Out)

22. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

The banks are going to be taken care of, the debts going to be a bitch for regular people though

23. mcb Says:

its friday night

only debt im concerned about is with the bars and weed men

and im cool on both accounts

24. Danny Ocean Says:

Consequence ain’t even on the level of Pusha’s old Re-Up gang weed carriers

just let Ab-Liva and Sandman handle ya light work, Terrance

25. Danny Ocean Says:

without a response from me, you really fail to exist

#aubreygems

26. GMLLZ Says:

If America does default on its loans

Analysts estimate Stocks could lose 30% of their value

Be careful gentlemen

^^^^^^^^

Noise. Idiotic politicians. We will not default. Quit believing the fear mongering news programs.

27. GMLLZ Says:

They (the news) should be reporting on the GDP numbers that came out today. They were pretty bad. Also bond prices (TLT) broke out on the upside pretty strongly today. Not a good sign for equities. But it remains to be seen whether it will hold or not. We’ll see over the next few days. I find it weird that the big money bids up the bonds of the very nation that the news reports that MAY default.

28. Camelot Says:

I aint never heard of Consequence until Kanye

And I know I aint the only nigga thats like that

Consequence need to Game it up and write an open apology on twitter

29. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

What do you think about the financial situations in greece and spain, gmillz?

30. Mag Says:

Juicy J got this nigga Ross beat. LOL

“I know you scured/I bet you sleep with yo security/Aint even know your security is fearing me”

Haters best reinvest!!!

31. Purpose Says:

how does one with a straight face put out a purported diss record with a picture of you photoshopped on top of a car you apparently dont own?

I dont get it.

32. rex hussla Says:

I knew Cons from A Tribe Called Quest but I didn’t like him because he was all over their wackest album

33. Big545 Says:

=======
    Cowboys wont be a wild card this year.

34. Random Says:

=======
    Cowboys wont be a wild card this year.

Yah Lions got a better shot at a wild card than the Cowboys and the Giants ain’t lookin that hot right now either

35. mcb Says:

Danny Ocean Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 7:29 pm
    Consequence ain’t even on the level of Pusha’s old Re-Up gang weed carriers

just let Ab-Liva and Sandman handle ya light work, Terrance

Ab-Liva is one of the most underrated.

i know you werent saying hes a shitty rapper or anythign, but neither of those cats is weed carriers,and your right, either of them end it quick.

Ab-Liva>Sandman tho….

36. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Rex Hussla
    6 mins ago

^basically

37. Harlem World Says:

pimpin curly series >>>

38. mcb Says:

“well they never say my album is ass cheeks,
    but they do say its straight up cons teeth”

39. GMLLZ Says:

e aka mac with the cheese Says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 7:49 pm

What do you think about the financial situations in greece and spain, gmillz?

^^^^^^^^^

I think they’re all in a pile of shit. As well as Italy and Ireland and Portugal. Greece passed that legislation not too long ago. Good for them. But it’s only post-poning the inevitable. In some way shape or form they will default (greece and maybe the others as well?). You can’t raise taxes on your citizens, cut a large percentage of your workforce and cut wages and expect to service your HUGE debt with tax revenue! So people are losing jobs, making less money, spending less money but you’re gonna service massive debt? Ridiculous.

It gets even deeper when you start talking about the euro as a currency. Too many different economies with different needs. If I was a German, I’d be pretty angry that I had to pay higher taxes b/c the Greeks were irresponsible.

That said I only trade price action. I hear the news, I keep it in mind, but I make about 5% of my trading decisions based on the crap I hear on television.

40. GMLLZ Says:

I hear you. I bet the Dems get the bill passed with NO TAX raises on the wealthy though. You said who works for the rich again? Right. Obama’s business advisor is the CEO of GE. GE just announced that they’re closing some significant facility and moving it to China. Lots of jobs lost. What’s Obama gonna do? Is that heavy on the news? Nope. How much did GE pay in taxes? Zero I believe. Who works for the rich again? Politics is a game.

The same down to the wire bullshit we see happening with our debt ceiling happened in Greece when they were trying to vote to accept the austerity measures being imposed by the EU. Politicians are all bullshit.

41. rex hussla Says:

Got insider info that Watch the Throne is adding Anaheim Friday, December 9th for all you So Cal residents

I’ll be in the building, and I’ve heard my seats are gonna be crazy

42. mcb Says:

*looks outside*
    *sees Boston*

yup (insert tour here)is coming through here.

43. rex hussla Says:

I hear you GMLLZ…the more you learn the worse it gets. The media is laughable when it comes to shit like this, I try to stay up on things, but sometimes that shit is just too depressing. Even worse though, is that most people I know are almost word for word on some Fox News shit, even people who I know are smart…SMH. Most of my co-workers are the worst, sometimes I feel like I’m the one who’s crazy.

It’s really crazy that the rich have pretty much sucked all the money out of the middle class and are profiting insanely while everybody is hurting. The rich rule and that’s it…but the media influences everybody’s thoughts. They have it scripted, it’s like a playbook and most people follow

44. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Good looking out gmillz

Nhjic

45. rex hussla Says:

mcb you getting Rock the Bells now?

I’m skipping that for Watch the Throne, but I’m hitting the Rae/Ghost/Mobb show the day after RTB here. I got an Adele show two nights before RTB, and I have tickets for Cut Chemist/Mr. Lif/Edan the night of RTB.

46. Eastern_Digital Says:

=======
    Cowboys wont be a wild card this year.

Yeah, but teams normally bounce back after horrible seasons. Plus Romo and Bryant are back.

47. Danny Ocean Says:

Ab-Liva is one of the most underrated.

oh no, sorry for the misunderstanding…be clear, Re-Up Gang >>>>

Pusha and Mal are two of the FEW rappers in the game today that Ab would be weed carrier status too…he nicer than everybody else, quiet as kept

48. mcb Says:

You seeing Mr Lif! BOSTON! respect sir, respect

yeah i got them yesterday

expensive as fuck but its the concer of the year(s) for me. i can still return or exchange them which is coool, the tickets, but I got GA pit for RIGHT in front.

essentialy, picture the venue in rings, but cut in half its got the lawn on the way outside, then uncovered seats (which were like 100 bucks anyway. fuck that), then covered seats, then this GA area in the middle in front of the stage. i coulda got tix on the right side of the covered seats in the front right section, but we wouldnt be as close. figured it was best to just go GA and that way, if other people join, can still chill and shit like that.

id say you got the right idea for shows. if i wasnt doing RTB, id spend a pretty penny on WTT. Ive seen Jay as UMASS-Amherst, and he brought the whole light show with him… but Ive NEVER seen Kanye.

if i knew i could get a decent seat for an ok price id go, btu its gonna be a shitty seat for a fucked up price, and well i am jewish

49. rex hussla Says:

It’s like to be a politician, you have to sell your soul. I bet you Obama is doing shit that kills him, but he had to make the sacrifices to get elected and do some of the things he wanted to get done.

We vote for the lesser of two evils, then the politicians have to do a give and with everything they want to pass. If they pass something they want, they have to pass 2 things to make someone else happy…and then we wonder why we’re so fucked.

50. Eastern_Digital Says:

you went all the way to Amherst to see Jay? Damn.

51. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Obama’s biggest campaign contributor was goldman sachs, same as george w’s

52. mcb Says:

Danny Ocean Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    Ab-Liva is one of the most underrated.

oh no, sorry for the misunderstanding…be clear, Re-Up Gang >>>>

well said
    he really is quest about it…

I think Pharrell anmed him the monk, well allegedly… thats what was said on one of the we got it 4 cheaps

53. mcb Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 8:36 pm

you went all the way to Amherst to see Jay? Damn.

haha and im a Nas stan

my roommate gf still went to school there, so we had a place to crash, and girls to meet. partied that weekend so it worked out. tickets were CHEAP and i brought weed brownies so it was worth it.

1.5-2 hour trip at the most. i drove out to northhampton to see Spitta cuz my roommmate never saw him an we werent sure when he was gonna com around again. that was on a weeknightt… SMH.

did u get to make it into the city enough? rather than chill in lowell. transportation is tough from there. west is easier than north with public transit i think

54. Samir Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    July 29th, 2011 at 7:29 pm
    Consequence ain’t even on the level of Pusha’s old Re-Up gang weed carriers
    just let Ab-Liva and Sandman handle ya light work, Terrance

So true.

And I’m pretty pissed Rock the Bells is skipping DC this year (and I have an exam the same weekend as the NYC show), but Watch the Throne will help make up for it. I think Virgin Mobile FreeFest booked the DC venue before RtB could, which is unfortunate.

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Niggas is underrating Cons talent. He’s not marketable, doesn’t mean he ain’t nice.

SN – Kev stay with my name in his mouth when I’m not here.
    My momma ain’t name me dick nigga. Go run suicides wit your bitch.

56. rex hussla Says:

mcb you’re sleeping on Edan…dude is from Boston too

57. Eastern_Digital Says:

haha and im a Nas stan

Yeah I went to Boston like 10 times or so. Transportation wasnt THAT bad, we had a shuttle going to the train station and from there its 45 mins to North Station. Last train back leaves at 11.30 tho, so you cant do much bar/club wise, especially if you’re from Europe and are used to hit them after midnight. Went out there a couple of times who when someone would drive.

58. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

SN – Who has Pusha battled & won? Y’all letting the Clipse stannery blur your vision.

59. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Let me tell you why Kanye West has never said anything to [Pusha] regarding our situation… because he’s a worker. He was jet fuel for Pharrell Williams and he’ll be jet fuel for Kanye West. He’s a live body. I said in “Plagurists’s Society” you ain’t nothing but a body shield, you’re jet fuel.”

A Queens nigga said that shit. A nigga really from the hood.

When the Clipse had the opportunity to go in on Wayne, they fell back.

Niggas is soft b & hanging around Philly niggas ain’t gonna change that.

60. rex hussla Says:

Maaaaan I follow hip-hop closely but I can’t even tell the Clipse apart, either seeing them or hearing them…and I don’t even think they’re really that dope. Every verse sounds the same to me.

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

SN – Cons is still bugging tho. Let’s be clear.

62. mcb Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 8:49 pm
    mcb you’re sleeping on Edan…dude is from Boston too

ya but i feel like Mr lif is talked about less haha

more than few of these rap cats from Boston

now were known for *sigh* masspike miles…

Ak, Reks, Guru (RIP), Big Shug, Ed OG, Edan, Mr lif, C100, Term, Slaine, Krumbsnatcha, Esoteric

63. 911 Says:

somebody tell mel kip and the homie dblock that vick and the eagles are winning the superbowl this year. next year rex, please try again. thank you.

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I come from the era where if a nigga said something slick, you were at his neck (No KevFresco) at your earliest convenience. All this “I refuse to respond” shit is ghey.

I blame Jay-Z (For everything).

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Smoke Bulga >>>

He needs a machine behind him tho.

66. mcb Says:

and theres a dude named Moufy right now whos getting media attention

got a video for a song called newton girl

newton, for the most part, is an affluent town (some parts are real Jewish) and he made a song/video about how even girls in those towns need help. he shows a girl getting hammered every wekeend and shit, then she meets a nice guy, then she gets drunk and fucks another guy in front of everyone at the party. people make fun of ehr, etc.. she kills herself

67. mcb Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 9:00 pm
    Smoke Bulga >>>

He needs a machine behind him tho.

ya, he got some heat for sure.

better than some of the other”more popular” guys outa here.

man that brings me back a little haha

68. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

===============================================
    Inspired by the real life events that birthed Kev Fresco.

R.I.P. Mama Kong

69. mcb Says:

Boston has a lot of talented musicians tho, thanks to Berklee.

anyway, im out. next up in boston is Certified1hunit

you heard it here first

70. Random Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

July 29th, 2011 at 8:30 pm
    =======
    Cowboys wont be a wild card this year.

Romo is basura Nnamdi, Asante, & DRC are gonna be tormenting that fruits nightmares for years to come

71. Danny Ocean Says:

you ain’t listening right

72. Eastern_Digital Says:

Cowboys were one of the top SB contenders before 2010. The real impact of Romo’s injury was the loss of confidence and not so much the loss of quality. Plus They went 5-3 under Garrett

73. Eastern_Digital Says:

you ain’t listening right

Probably. Their voices are similar tho.

74. Danny Ocean Says:

All this “I refuse to respond” shit is ghey.

I blame Jay-Z

no sign..

there’s a million dogs barking at the moon. them dogs have no idea how far away that moon is…they’ll never ever be able to touch the moon, and half the time, they don’t even know why they barking at the moon

it’s only news when the moon barks back.

75. Danny Ocean Says:

their voices are similar though, i can co-sign that

76. Random Says:

Eastern Digital likes the Cowboys and doens’t like the clipse . . .

*lets him keep digging his grave*

77. Danny Ocean Says:

in all fairness…Consequence’s verse on Grammy Family was >>>>

he held his own on a track where Ye went in

but that’s where it begins and ends with that guy imo

78. kevfrescura de talco Says:

kevfresco this kevfresco that

everytime i see you niggas in the comments you got kevfresco in em.

i’m not a star…somebody lied.

in other news…bout to bang out another twitter chic from upstate new york.

maybe i am a star…

amp take those acrylics off before you type in my direction, b.

79. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

you ain’t listening right

Probably. Their voices are similar tho.

^ yes n no
    Malice is clearly better n more polished he raps from a different perspective
    Pusha has more swag n bravado the flashy hustler

Great duo specially when they back n forth

YouTube fat Joe ft clips yayo they go back b forth u can tell difference oh yea cam on the track too!!!!

80. Heroine Headliner Says:

#jetfuel cons?

now we kno he read nah cuz he stealin my shit

81. Heroine Headliner Says:

Tkf…..

Is donjulio tequila #jets approved?

Bout ta pull the cork out da bottle…..

82. Harlem World Says:

Malice is clearly better n more polished he raps from a different perspective
    Pusha has more swag n bravado the flashy hustler

=============
    its true

i love their rap styles – cinematic

83. gramMasta Says:

American politics <<<<<<>>>>>>>

fif need to to dvd them jawns

an i dont believe pusha will eat cons’ food inna rap wax battle

#showandprove

tha same way i dont believe soulja copped that plane and is ready to handle them payments

niggas dont realize that hunnid dollar shirt costs a buck fifty to maintain

soulja gonna have to cut off arab to pay the gas bill

a hunnid diamond is looking for her next victim

84. gramMasta Says:

fif need to to dvd them (pimpin curly) jawns

^ fixed

85. tHe KiD fRanKiE Says:

Tkf…..

Is donjulio tequila #jets approved?

Bout ta pull the cork out da bottle…..

^}Jets he’ll yea don Julio is def #jet fuel

Sn: just finishing up a song guys
    Called “Dope Game”