Video: Rick Ross & DJ Toomp in the Studio

Officer Rozay and Toomp Zenith Studios working on God Forgives, I Don’t.

Previously: Meek Mill ft. Rick Ross & Swizz Beatz – Reebok Back

31 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross & DJ Toomp in the Studio”

1. mel kiper III Says:

BAWSE

2. stot Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

lmao!!! nah i don’t look like that hulk pig-faced pussy… i got that lean muscular look (no homo)

however

#TeamGTL

3. mcb Says:

b Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 1:32 pm
    chief u gotta use that gift with words homie, or u will surely upset the man upstairs.

for real

at least help the rap game by selling em and helping some of t hese rappers suck less.

but pref you record.

8. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Jeezy > Jizzle

9. stot Says:

# Deen Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Got Yolk [ll]?

*proceeds to crack egg shells with biceps*

10. stot Says:

Stot you liftin all dem weights
    An can’t bag a bitch, u in tears after 2-3 weeks #stopit

#TeamYolked is Pathetic,
    Yolked=Super Simp

14. Deen Says:

Jeezy can’t rap.

But he likes to mix arm and hammer with his coke, so all that rapping shit is irrelevant.

*Jeezy Laughs*

15. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Frankie’s firing off shots

16. Dos Equis Says:

black vodka>>>>>>>>

Yo I was forced to listen to this because one of the wshh honeys used it in her videos..shit was poppin…maybe it was the visuals that helped it tho.

17. hl Says:

That first beat is nice.

18. stot Says:

# tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Stot you liftin all dem weights
    An can’t bag a bitch, u in tears after 2-3 weeks #stopit

#TeamYolked is Pathetic,
    Yolked=Super Simp

lmao i bag plenty bitches.. something you clearly can’t do while u lusting over men’s arms and whatnot…. don’t address me again you homo

#teamgetyolked is a lifestyle, and you’re not about that life

gtfoh

19. Dos Equis Says:

Frankie’s firing off shots

Shots of troof serum tho..kizza said we been dating for 2 weeks..i dont wanna lose her help me c- section

20. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

ya i appreciate what ure sayin homie but
    sometimes you can’t rly help ure feelings for
    someone.. sometimes u kno in ure gut instinct
    that u should be with this girl and it’s hard to sit
    back and think through shit rationally. but like i
    said, i haven’t fallen for her or anything so if it
    doesn’t work i ain’t tripping.. but it would be a
    shame cause we’d be a great couple.. she’s super
    fine and a cool girl and i’m fuckin yolked so u
    already kno what it isssssssssssss.. it’d be her
    loss

^PLEASE RE-READ this statement!
    This is fuckin PATHETIC.
    Listen how gay you sound

These ain shots these r FACTS
    And don’t retort w corny arm jokes

21. SPITGAME Says:

and we speak the same language, peep the word invasion
    if the debate who’s hotter, we on the verge of satan
    merge the pages and started seein spirts in the booth
    and they spoke to me so openly, these lyrics is the proof
    fearless with the truth, armed with knowledge from the past
    used to be obsessed with poppin bottles and some ass
    money cash hoes, trinkets, designer threads
    then i got an inkling of my worth and decided to find my head
    Keep a holy bible and a pack a swishers by my bed,
    No regrets, stand behind every rhyme I said,
    Last supper to feed my folks I divide my bread,
    Cuz they was their to patch me up every time I bled,
    The Cheif is so enlightened I’m embracing my Awakening,
    Escaping from the pawns and rooks, become a King and Take The Queen,
    Live from the real world addressing all the make believe,
    The Hughes Brothers in this ho don’t make us hafta make a scene

22. stot Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 1:42 pm

black vodka>>>>>>>>

lmao yeah that’s where i heard it too… shit is smooth.. sounds like ja on his old shit

23. stot Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Frankie’s firing off shots

yo you trying to fire shots lowkey and get away with it too or what? don’t play me with that bullshit.. i never said “i dont wanna lose her help me” GTFOH i was just explaining the situation but like i said i’m not trippin if it doesn’t work out

24. Dos Equis Says:

#teamyolked = fall in love after you do 3 sets of 12 reps

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Shots of troof serum tho..kizza said we been
    dating for 2 weeks..i dont wanna lose her help me
    c- section

^#TeamYolked

*Wiz Laugh*

Ill Pass

$Wondough$>>>>#TeamYolked

26. London Bloke Says:

dead prez – Dead Man’s Shoes

This the best song Nah posted in a while

27. SPITGAME Says:

*Daps HL*

Whats Good, Good Brother

28. hl Says:

Deen Says:

^true true

29. Dos Equis Says:

#teamyolked = meet her on the incline fall in love on the decline

30. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

#teamyolked=we’d make a great couple, her mom almost caught us hookin up

31. Nah Right » Video: Rick Ross & Alchemist in the Studio Says: