Peter Gunz and Lord Tariq do “Uptown Baby” at one of the city’s Summer Stage concerts at Soundview Park in the Bronx recently, before a surprise appearance from Cory Gunz for his “6’7″ verse freestyles from both him and the legendary Grandmaster Caz.

Props: 238Beats

Previously: Cory Gunz – Outta My Mind (Video)

83 Responses to “Video: Peter & Cory Gunz, Lord Tariq, Kid Capri & Grandmaster Caz – Live @ Summer Stage Soundview”

1. SPITGAME Says:

When there’s an Absence of Heat, a nigga body can grow cOLD,
    Courtesy a that hot shit racin out that Fo’ Fo’,
    Leave his body like white people Dancin… No soul,
    Bullets in ya Jesus piece a have him leaking rose gold,
    Oh no, sayin my names a no no,
    Spraying niggas wigs up make a nigga soul glow,
    Yeah, I show boat keystyle so dope,
    Gunrunner, trunk full a Wild Thangs, Tone Loc

2. mcb Says:

stay surrounded by curls and kufi,
    i study the Torah but use the Uzi,

3. Dos Equis Says:

YEA Chief is ill..I think most of his stuff is writtens (not taking anything away)..my shit is actual keystyles..like im rhyming as I type on my blackberry..im next level..shits ill famo

4. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@ Kev – Sent

5. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nah i ran outta data speed on my cell til my next billing cycle & i been in the restaurant.

I’m jus extracting files for now.

@feces…

stop base diving for my nuts. its apparent you hate me. join the club of organized cornballs.

6. Dos Equis Says:

Spraying niggas wigs up make a nigga soul glow,
    Yeah, I show boat keystyle so dope,
    Gunrunner, trunk full a Wild Thangs, Tone Loc

cot damn (c) Skateboard P

8. Dos Equis Says:

@feces…

nah i dont hate you my nigga..I was just rhyming..lets keep on wax

*daps*

9. Dos Equis Says:

I dont spit game I drool shit
    you aint ffrom chicago nigga

GET OFF THAT BULL(s) SHIT

*crowd goes crazy cause we battling on my block*

10. Dos Equis Says:

Nahright seems to have a case of the AIDS today..da fuck is up with my page reloading twice..even while im typing?

I cant afford another hard drive..I aint got eskay money

11. kevfrescura de talco Says:

anyone interested in a mashine mpc never been used 1.5 version for $400?

holla at ya gualla.

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Don’t give a fuck if ya name dos equis
    We slap smack corny niggas w da quatro-cinc
    Ol ass rapper A A R P
    No he steppin to da kid Frankie

Bars go dum yo
    Much iller than wondo
    Since a young teen I cheese
    We @ my crib, but YO girl on her knees

13. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I cant afford another hard drive..I aint got eskay money

smh @ eskay giving the c-section AIDS

14. Dos Equis Says:

AARP? nigga I put hoveround dick in ya moms
    I would raise my guns and watch you respond
    like a deer in headlights you’d be stuck
    looking at arms

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

One flow cory
    Nigga ya raps borin
    Yawnnnnnn I’m dam near snorin
    How da fuck you get deal buck tooth fucka
    Heard u got gun but u ain bust nothin

16. mel kiper III Says:

AARP? nigga I put hoveround dick in ya moms
    I would raise my guns and watch you respond
    like a deer in headlights you’d be stuck
    looking at arms

shots fired @ The Kid FrAnKiE

17. London Bloke Says:

Who you niggas got for the Haye fight?

Anyone putting money on it?

18. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I haven’t checked the odds but I expect Wladimir to win

19. Dos Equis Says:

typing that tough shit
    pounding ya fists
    cause im round housing your chick
    yea im running round the house
    housing your chick
    you know whats funny?
    nigga Frankie ran up on me
    thoundin like thizz

20. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I bet it’ll be more competitive than Wlad’s mos recent fights though

in the 2000′s

European heavyweights > American heavyweights

21. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

most > mos

22. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

You kno 00 got da right to bear arms
    But u a scary nigga gun shakin in ya palm
    Senior citizens type scared to shoot
    I could murk you byself n just save da loot
    Put money on ya head, like his brain is curren$y
    Frankie nigga, sho ya girl heard a me

23. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Vitali > Wladimir though

24. b Says:

yooo.I got up with this chick I aint seen since junior high yesterday, she came to the crib and was on her period, so I had to put in her butt.

25. mcb Says:

>>>>NYPD
    or
    >>>>>>asshole cops

26. Samir Says:

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1106/athletes.planking/content.1.html

27. mcb Says:

b Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 12:23 pm

she thinks im Moses, but i wont split with the red sea,
    Ill swim thru it, unless you prefer it rectally

nh?

28. Troyvul Says:

WASHINGTON — A Nigerian man boarded a Virgin American airplane last week with an invalid boarding pass — making it through a federal security checkpoint where travellers must show identification and their boarding passes.

After the man, Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi, got through security, the airline let him onto the plane even though his boarding pass was for a flight the day before, according to the FBI.

The identification check at airport security checkpoints was put in place as one of many new security measures after the Sepot. 11, 2001 attacks against the United States. These federal document checkers have basic fraudulent identification training.

Midflight from New York to Los Angeles, a flight attendant noticed Noibi was sitting in a seat that was supposed to be vacant. Noibi showed the attendant the expired boarding pass that was in someone else’s name, and then showed him a University of Michigan identification card with his picture on it.

University of Michigan spokeswoman Kelly Cunningham said that Noibi is not a current student, but was enrolled as an engineering student at the Ann Arbor university between 2004 and 2006.

The boarding pass belonged to a man who said his boarding pass went missing from his pocket on his way to the airport June 23. Noibi boarded the plane with the expired pass the next day.

Noibi was arrested Wednesday when law enforcement officials saw him trying to board another flight and discovered he had more than 10 other expired boarding passes belonging to others in his bag.

Noibi has been charged with being a stowaway.

“Every passenger that passes through security checkpoints is subject to many layers of security including thorough physical screening at the checkpoint,” Transportation Security Administration spokesman Greg Soule said.

“TSA’s review of this matter indicates that the passenger went through screening.” TSA would not comment on what else happened, citing an ongoing FBI investigation.
    Smh

29. mcb Says:

damn i mean.. wow.

i get that they are gonna scrfew up or miss stuff, but wow. i mean ever flight ive been on really checkin that shit, and not giving a fuck what your situation is..

30. Dos Equis Says:

^that shit dont even rhyme dog

31. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Back like I never left
    Dub strapped wit da tec
    Fuck feces wife, den we split check
    Now we n da mall n shoppin, he @ home n sobbin
    Mike Tyson, she Robin, dam near robbed
    Took’em for 401, now he havin promlemz

32. b Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

^that shit dont even rhyme dog

^lol

33. SPITGAME Says:

This nigga b a Hershey highway patrolman

34. Chief Ali Says:

keystyles, no writtens, the source of the flow’s hidden
    the third eye behold the force that the globe’s missin
    ignorance of the divine is the form of ya own prison
    not from jersey, but early i learned about cold livin
    the whole system, imagine that instead of battle raps
    stolen land, broken plans, nah you can’t have it back
    without war, struggle and strife, determination
    against heads of state who legislate to murder nations

35. the absence of heat Says:

oh shit spitgame you nice, but nice means showing courtesy
    I’ll describe my style as price, which means sacrificed for something else you see.
    I BEEN gave mc’s as offerings to god for ritual killings
    what I recieved as a result was a pulse for critical dealings.
    I employ you to go for yours duke Im spiritualy healing
    at the end of the dude, you’ll witness the feeling.

36. Chief Ali Says:

*daps all in the building*

i see brothers been getting it in with the bars today

37. London Bloke Says:

Chief is Carter Whitelow

38. the absence of heat Says:

not from jersey, but early i learned about cold livin

^ ohHHHH!

39. Dos Equis Says:

My girl aint never heard of you
    nigga she a dime
    chow time maggot I’m using you as a coupon
    even tho my pockets look like a salad
    cheddar cheese, cabbage and crouton(bread)

40. b Says:

keystyles, no writtens, the source of the flow’s hidden
    the third eye behold the force that the globe’s missin
    ignorance of the divine is the form of ya own prison
    not from jersey, but early i learned about cold livin
    the whole system, imagine that instead of battle raps
    stolen land, broken plans, nah you can’t have it back
    without war, struggle and strife, determination
    against heads of state who legislate to murder nations

^heads of state who legislate, got damn sam

41. stot Says:

so i’ve been dating this girl for like 2 1/2 – 3 weeks… we’re super into eachother and shit… but lately she’s been second guessing whether we’ll work because we live about 40-45 minutes away… i can mob to her place in like 30-35 but realistically it’s not that close. we talked last night and then she started bringing up shit on how like shes moving south in a year and she doesnt want to like fall for me and then get heartbroken and all this shit…

fuck… why’s life always gotta be so complicated

42. the absence of heat Says:

b Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 12:31 pm
    Dos Equis Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

^that shit dont even rhyme dog

^lol

^ LMAO… yo. There are some chicks who are false raggin, just so they can get done in the butt.

43. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

40-45 minutes isn’t that far

44. Chief Ali Says:

Chief is Carter Whitelow

—–

LOL

45. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Chief is Carter Whitelow

cBc

46. SPITGAME Says:

*Salutes EFL, cOLD, The Cheif, and everybody*

47. stot Says:

my argument is that we’re not even THAT far apart.. she’s sayin shit like if we’re in a relationship she wants to be able to like “surprise me at my house whenever she wants” and like stupid shit like “be spontaneous” im like wtf shit can never be totally perfect like so what the distance isn’t totally IDEAL but it’s not bad either.. girls are dumb man

48. stot Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:37 pm

40-45 minutes isn’t that far

IM FUCKIN SAYING

49. the absence of heat Says:

stot hows the puss scale 1-10. This should be the only determining factor how to proceed.

50. mcb Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 12:37 pm
    40-45 minutes isn’t that far

this but the south ina year is diff

tell her to live now, say that you respect her concerns but (depending on how you actually care, either you wanna stay witht he broad or just fuck her) then say (if u just wanna fuck) something along the lines of/involving “have fun, too much overthinking can hurt you, i really enjoy seeing you, theres easy ways for us to hang, meet in the middle… etc” and stay of fthat south shit.

if she keeps bugging just say, lest see what happens and we can revisit it later

or soemthing like that

good luck

51. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

what part of the south is she moving too?

52. mcb Says:

stot Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 12:39 pm

bitches are usualyl dumb

she might be tryin to see how far you’ll bend, nh hahaha, and what she can pull.

if u think shes genuine, just tell her its always worth it for you to go there, dont you feel the same way,
    dep on how bad it is

53. London Bloke Says:

keystyles, no writtens, the source of the flow’s hidden
    the third eye behold the force that the globe’s missin

SMH somebody get this nigga a studio

54. mcb Says:

i blame hollywood for spontaneous talk.

im busy bitch, ill be spontaneously calling you when im drunk and in the area

SUPRISE BITCH

55. Chief Ali Says:

ma’at hotep BSG

what the business is

56. stot Says:

# the absence of heat Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

i’d say it’s like a solid 8.. maybe even a notch higher.. it’s def bomb grade, i got it in with her once but it was for like 10 minutes before she freaked out that her mom would walk in and some bullshit.. but yeah she’s sexy

57. mel kiper III Says:

40-45 really aint shit

either she tryna move in with you or she bs’n and wanna leave your ass and trying to put you down gently

58. Dos Equis Says:

lol @ false raggin..*dies

59. mcb Says:

stot Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 12:44 pm
    # the absence of heat Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

yo tell me shes at least 18…
    wtf

60. mcb Says:

fuck it, id usually rather go to the bitches place, so i can scram whenever

61. Chief Ali Says:

b Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 12:31 pm
    Dos Equis Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

^that shit dont even rhyme dog

^lol

——-

yo i swear i don’t be ready for some of the shit i read on here

LMAO

62. mel kiper III Says:

ill be spontaneously calling you when im drunk and in the area

SUPRISE BITCH

this tho

63. b Says:

keystyles, no writtens, the source of the flow’s hidden
    the third eye behold the force that the globe’s missin
    ignorance of the divine is the form of ya own prison
    not from jersey, but early i learned about cold livin
    the whole system, imagine that instead of battle raps
    stolen land, broken plans, nah you can’t have it back
    without war, struggle and strife, determination
    against heads of state who legislate to murder nations

^I get on planes and have them niggas in turbans shaking
    hideout in my suburban haven with 2 virgin asians
    u might wonder the origins of this herb im blazing

64. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

40-45 really aint shit

65. the absence of heat Says:

it’s def bomb grade

^ this is def cause for concern

66. stot Says:

# mcb Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:42 pm

dep on how bad it is

THIS man. this is actually what i’ve been doing.. like i always tell her it’s 100% worth it and im totally willing to drive out whenever and i’m trying to make it work.. she said she talked to her mom and her mom tol dher to “quit bitching” hahahah i almost wanted to tell her she’s got a fucking point… she had one bad experience when she drove to my place and then drove back to her place like really late and it was foggy so she almost crashed and had a panic attack and i think that’s makin her trip.. im like it’s one bad experience it’s not that bad of a drive.. stop trippin

67. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Nahright kizzas have no game

68. Chief Ali Says:

Feces what’s the science?

*still dead @ “false raggin”*

69. stot Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:42 pm

what part of the south is she moving too?

socal.. prob san diego.. i might move to socal in a year too myself for school but more likely will be stayin in norcal

70. Dos Equis Says:

40-45 really aint shit

learn em…a good well rounded hoe will travel 2 hours each way everyday for dick she needs,..she trynna drop u on a soft pillow instead of hard rock..or even worse on a trampoline.

71. stot Says:

@mcb

she’s 19.. like me

72. stot Says:

# the absence of heat Says:
    June 30th, 2011 at 12:46 pm

it’s def bomb grade

^ this is def cause for concern

huh?

73. b Says:

I cant keep up with chief lol

74. mcb Says:

i sell furniture that you use in prison
    double dick moves, im with your women,
    mother sister, all wont be forgiven,
    but once its risen, she starts the lickin,
    you in your cell, im high as hell,
    kleidoscope vision, yeah im livin well….

this is not good, but i really dont care

75. Mini Daddy Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

June 30th, 2011 at 12:47 pm
    Nahright kizzas have no game

===
    niggas/kizzas on here ether have no game or dey be checking out other niggas crotches and biceps via ustreem

76. SPITGAME Says:

keystyles, no writtens, the source of the flow’s hidden
    the third eye behold the force that the globe’s missin
    ignorance of the divine is the form of ya own prison
    not from jersey, but early i learned about cold livin
    the whole system, imagine that instead of battle raps
    stolen land, broken plans, nah you can’t have it back
    without war, struggle and strife, determination
    against heads of state who legislate to murder nations
    Spineless politicians who knows where there vertebrae went,
    That was my excuse to wyle, but now I’m learning patience,
    In a world where ignorant souls take the Qu’ran and burn the pages,
    We been held down long enough it’s time to return the favor,
    I’m reppin for the people until I’m returned to nature,
    And smokin dutches till I run out and im burnin papers,
    The revolution is here, it’s time that we birth a nation,
    Can’t talk that spiritual like the Cheif, but I do my best interpertation

77. the absence of heat Says:

u might wonder the origins of this herb im blazing

^ or question the direction of these words Im splurging
    Im talking to you, you and you nigga
    how often do you do sandals nigga
    on a beach somewhere avoiding scroundrels and triggers

78. rex hussla Says:

stot, she probably has another dude who’s closer and she’s trying to narrow down her choices. and you’re already blowing the whole deal with this simpin’ talk about “the drive is worth it, it’s not a problem”. She was hoping for you to say “Yeah that’s cool”.

79. mel kiper III Says:

*still dead @ “false raggin”*

LOL yo forreal

80. Dos Equis Says:

Aint shit chief..awaiting this weekend..got a lot of things lined up..
    ~~

Is she a colored girl?

81. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

niggas/kizzas on here ether have no game or dey
    be checking out other niggas crotches and biceps
    via ustreem

^you stay on my dick b.
    Always commentin in my direction..u want a autograph?

82. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Dear Deen/MiniDaddy,

Get off my dick!

Signed: Your fav commenter 00

83. Nah Right » Cory Gunz ft. Meek Mill – YMCMB MMG Says:

[...] Previously: Peter & Cory Gunz, Lord Tariq, Kid Capri & Grandmaster Caz – Live @ Summer Stage Soundview [...]