Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter IV Pushed Back Two Months

Lowkey reports that Tha Carter IV, originally slated for a June 21st release, has been pushed way back to August 29th. I wonder if it had anything to do with that emo single that leaked the other day? In any event, Dwayne and his nasal whine will not be providing the soundtrack to this Summer.

Previously: Tech N9ne ft. Lil Wayne & T-Pain – Fuck Food

55 Responses to “Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter IV Pushed Back Two Months”

1. mcb Says:

*looks in wallet*
    *sees he has no fucks to give*

2. Troyvul Says:

Shaq in Pheonix Status…its almost a wrap for Wayne.

Give him back his weed

3. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Yo jihad how is that principal gig going?

Your dick getting hard giving kids 3-day suspensions?

You a sick fuck, b

#etherfridaysonthursday

4. JihaD Says:

big_seth Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:31 am
    @Shellz

We talmbout white bitches, the word “nigga(er)”, and thong thursdays.

LOL.

apparently casket directed a video of those new white girl rappers in which one of them dropped the n-bomb. We were discussing that situation.

What?

Which bitch did some shit like that?

FOH.

Point blank period, I can’t stop NO white person hating me for the color of my skin, but I CAN stop you from showing any OVERT forms of hatred, and a white PERSON using the word nigga/nigger/nergo/coon/jiggaboo/porchmonkey/tarbaby or any other derivative around me is not walking away under their own power.

Fuck was this conversation going on at?

*heads to the archives*

JihaD

5. el feces loco Says:

LOL.

The best move Casket has made in a minute..we live in an age of sensationalism..if that whiting was rapping about cars n cookies we wouldnt even be talking about her.

Now Casket needs to drop the next video of her dissing black women and their hair care regimens/products.

6. Mini Daddy Says:

What?

Which bitch did some shit like that?

===
    b’s boss

7. Mini Daddy Says:

ofgwata

8. Samir Says:

His album can get pushed back to Neveruary 32nd. That year he was locked up was great.

9. big_seth Says:

he posted a link to the video and it says “directed by DJ live longshot” all over it.

so I think its safe to assume it was him.

10. el feces loco Says:

lol all you tribalists..ole lets unite and save our race..they shot King off his balcony..and he was way greater than me.

Ya’ll folks can have all that.

Think like a kizza so you dont get fucked like a nigga..that’s my motto.

There is no Utopia

11. el feces loco Says:

so I think its safe to assume it was him.

Yea you aint see his lil ugly ass baby pic? Casket look like he only had goldfish as a kid cause the dogs would all run away

12. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

EFL will one day lead our country into the future. He has the intellect, personality, and swag of a true leader.

People like Jihad will keep bringing our nation down with their hatred, disdain and pedophilia.

13. Casket Face Says:

what’s good yall?

14. el feces loco Says:

The front of that nigga head look like a neckline

15. Deen Says:

If a white girl flagrantly used the word “nigger” around you, how would you react?

#no-b

16. Hoskins Says:

Casket Face Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:43 am
    what’s good yall?

^^^ STFU

17. el feces loco Says:

Casket Face Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:43 am

what’s good yall?

You was one ugly baby..your mama breastfed you with a slingshot now I know where you got “liveshot” from.

Yo wassup with that white hoe? I wanna co-manage..she got Nah in a frenzy.

18. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

casket, you no longer have friends here

You hate black people

Even worse than JihaD or Deen or Marv

From time to time we all have racist thoughts, but you have to supress them until you play COD or find someone in a dark alley…

19. big_seth Says:

LOL

casket,

you started a heated debate this morning.

20. Casket Face Says:

Deen Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:44 am

#no-b

It’s no feelings for me, I’m an educated african american…and at this rate the shit that acceptable in hip-hop these days, to be mad at her and her sisters would be hypocritical

they handing out awards to hundreds of niggas all day for their success with lyrics of misogyny, murder, and the deconstruction of the black man image.

fuck tryna save the world at this point….lets just live in madness until we die and get paid in the meanwhile.

21. big_seth Says:

el feces loco Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:45 am
    Casket Face Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:43 am

what’s good yall?

Yo wassup with that white hoe? I wanna co-manage..she got Nah in a frenzy.

tell her to name her album “Nigger” since Nas couldn’t.

LOL.

22. el feces loco Says:

Im more offended when porta ricans say nigger..its a proven FACT they hate all morenos.

Whitings/Kizzas give niggaz jobs and white baby girls that love black peen at least..BUT..you ever seen 2 niggaz working at the burrito spot? You ever see niggaz fixing tires at Jose’s Tire Mart off the Deegan?

23. el feces loco Says:

Co-sign

They shot Malcolm down in Harlem and he 300x times the man I am…let somebody else sing kumbaya

I’ll be over here rapping Psycho Bitch

24. b Says:

Mini Daddy Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:37 am
    What?

Which bitch did some shit like that?

===
    b’s boss

^lmao.u sure?check the archives, dont let the rappin joe clark fool u

25. JihaD Says:

Mini Daddy Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:37 am
    What?

Which bitch did some shit like that?

===
    b’s boss

Real rap.

JihaD

26. Deen Says:

@nowb

Please keep my name out ya porcelain mouf. I’m not in a gum throwing mood…

27. b Says:

pause daddy and 007 are the goat instigators.

28. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I think white people should be able to say the n word when we listen to rap

Especially if we bought the tune off of iTunes

If it was stolen off of Hulkshare or usershare or whatever other share, that is a toss up

29. JihaD Says:

el feces loco Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:36 am
    LOL.

Word to Lil B naming his album, “I’m Gay” ???

JihaD

30. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@Deen – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to write your name. I think I had your name in my clipboard and accidentally Command+V’d it

31. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

White folks can’t wait to say nigga in front of blacks

cBc

32. b Says:

a bunch of paragraphs and articles later, I still have yet to hear those three words.damn, somebody pat him on the back and tell him he killed it , please.

33. Casket Face Says:

el feces loco Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:49 am

I was in LA for two weeks….stay over some rappers cribs in the rich area
    two mexican niggas had the baddest black hoes in the house b

Half my family is Puerto Rican by marriage…in New York

V-Nasty is not racist, she’s from the gutter b…..she earn the right to say what she wants.

To me the N-word means nothing when it comes from anyone

34. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I think as long as it is a rap song, saying the n word is ok. Or if its in a movie, tv show, video game, or if you are around friends who are black, or in a crowd with only white people, or if you stub your foot on the door.

Any of those should be ok truffully

35. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

pause daddy and 007 are the goat instigators.

^da fuck?!?

36. Deen Says:

It’s no feelings for me

I find that hard to believe. As non-chalant as I am about pretty much everything in life, blatant disrespect doesn’t fly with me. I’d have to remove myself from the situation or deck that bitch and flee.

That said, it’s easier to stomach that shit when you aren’t around it and/or a black man is getting paid off it. It’s a perverse line of reasoning, but it helps a bit.

37. JJ Evans Says:

I’m spanish and I say nigga all the time. Niggas never had a problem with it so why stop now?

38. Deen Says:

Oh. My bad then. Apologies for the aggyness.

============================

Any of those should be ok truffully

That sounds like a Louis CK bit…

39. el feces loco Says:

Mexicans are not Puerto Ricans..Ricans think differently, they think like Americans, A Mexican is more likely to empathize with the struggles of black folks in this land

40. Casket Face Says:

Co-sign

I’ll be over here rapping Psycho Bitch

Word son…I just don’t care anymore

After fucking with this industry for years as a FAN and putting integrity FIRST
    I got NOTHING…meanwhile these niggas blowing up off of stupidty

It’s about the money hear on out…

Black Gods mingled a bit
    Then the fingers got pricked
    Then the single got picked
    Man I’m living out my brain I don’t dream about shit.
    If I say dream, I mean Dream, Fresh not Hampton
    I got a date with destiny I’m definitely not cancelling

- Jay Electronica

41. JihaD Says:

b Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:51 am
    Mini Daddy Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 11:37 am
    What?

Which bitch did some shit like that?

===
    b’s boss

^lmao.u sure?check the archives, dont let the rappin joe clark fool u

b Says:

March 16th, 2011 at 9:23 pm
    You I overheard my boss( who is white)say “when this nigger starts”when referring to a new black female employee”.I have fire in my heart right now, I want to call her out on it. What would would y’all do?

Brandon, your a liar and a fool. You entire life is make believe pussy.

500 Pushups a day? Lies.
    Your boy using your house as his stash, and the work being eaten by rats? Lies.
    A chinese broad trying to pay for you to go to college (Barber or Clown nigga?)? Lies.
    You drinking Rose and smoking Ls at 6 in the morning, then getting on a message board to brag about such accomplishments? Lies.

“When do the lies end and the truth begin?” (c) Camelgoat.

Anyway, you niggas enjoy this nonsense. I’m bout head down the Gallery and cop up for the Roots Picnic tommorow. Plus, from the level of Smeezie I saw riding thru North last night? Sheesh.

Philly jawns >>>>>

*daps EFL, SICK, Deen, Seth, and Chea/Fux/Mini Daddy*
    *Jingles his house keys*
    *Brushes his own teeth*

JihaD

42. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

To me the N-word means nothing when it comes from anyone
    ===============
    Word to the Hangover 2 using it several times and not having any black actors in it

43. el feces loco Says:

It’s about the money hear on out…

You cant spell..but this is an ill fuck up..being this being music and all.

Almost an Aunt Andre

44. Hoskins Says:

^^ roff

45. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Shocking: Detroit Internet Dj films videos of White Girls rapping incesantly using the N-Word. Malcom and Martin marched for this?!? He ought be ashamed: Video after the jump

46. b Says:

JihaD Says:

^u still on my dick huh shelton. I will let u wonder about what aspects pf my life are fact or fiction.say what u want about b, u cant rap better than him.AND IT KILLS U

47. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I was in LA for two weeks….stay over some rappers cribs in the rich area
    two mexican niggas had the baddest black hoes in the house b

in pomona especially, I’ve seen a lot of couples of mexicans with black women over the past two years

48. el feces loco Says:

b Says:

March 16th, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Yea now this would have to get called out..cause she fucking with my money now..How I know when pay raise time come her racism aint gon stop my checks?

49. el feces loco Says:

*daps Jihad*

Yo them jawns you seeing in Philly dont exist without pictures yo.

50. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

————————————

It’s not too late though, since as you said:

“XXL confirmed the push back with Wayne’s label and also reports that another new yet to be determined single will drop on July 4th.”

But that country song is asscheeks.

51. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

The Weeknd>>>

52. el feces loco Says:

Yo Frankie you a trendsetter I got a question

If I buy some Polo sneakers do I have to buy/wear the whole clown suit too? polo hat/socks/briefs/shirt/shorts?

or can I rock with some cargos and regular tees?

Thanks in advance.

53. Harlem World Says:

Casket Face Says:
    September 14th, 2010 at 3:44 pm

@DC

white people are harsh and unforgiving to a random black guy…michigan whites are very socially ambivalent and segregated from black.

but if you spin rap they love you…crazy right?

“when you broke and they think you got money, crackers start showing you love your own people act funny” (c) Jada

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

If I buy some Polo sneakers do I have to buy/wear
    the whole clown suit too? polo hat/socks/briefs/
    shirt/shorts?

^Absolutely NOT! #NoClownSuits
    Its more accewptable imo to rock cargo n plain white tee
    Than to be Polo Down. You ain Yung Dro or work for Ralph Lauren.

But the polo regular w da shoes bouncin off em w da cargos is always a good look but sometimes less is more

I’m all white tee vnexk this summer fuck it n occaisional polo or express sumn but other den that fuck it

55. Real Talk Says:

Casket Face Says:
    June 2nd, 2011 at 12:02 pm
    Co-sign

I’ll be over here rapping Psycho Bitch

Word son…I just don’t care anymore

After fucking with this industry for years as a FAN and putting integrity FIRST
    I got NOTHING…meanwhile these niggas blowing up off of stupidty

It’s about the money hear on out…

Black Gods mingled a bit
    Then the fingers got pricked
    Then the single got picked
    Man I’m living out my brain I don’t dream about shit.
    If I say dream, I mean Dream, Fresh not Hampton