Video: Tech N9ne – Toca Tuesdays Freestyle

Tech N9ne’s All 6′s and 7′s drops next month.

Previously: Tech N9ne – Mama Nem (Video)

72 Responses to “Video: Tech N9ne – Toca Tuesdays Freestyle”

1. el feces loco Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Feces=The Ill Freudian

Who else can make pink cookies in a plastic bag clearly explained?

lol judging from the new tranny rumors I shole hope im right..that shit could mean some ole twisted mr cee shit to LL.

*daps SICK*

2. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

$wondough$ carries her pink cookies in her purse-lol

3. mcb Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGH3rJViiV0>>>>

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Same sentiments as me Cypher.

Elzhi is killin with the lyrics. Represent flipped by them >>>>>

but I’m about to pause this and throw on ILLMATIC.

5. ilovemia305 Says:

The purse stolen from your flaw ass…$WonDough$ will eat u alive with your pink cookies…fuc boy

6. Black Says:

I respect Elzhi for the attempt (nigga voice even sounds like Nas), at the sametime i crucify rappers that recycle other niggas lines, this nigga recycled an album.

7. el feces loco Says:

.22 > Tech 9

8. Black Says:

but I’m about to pause this and throw on ILLMATIC.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah my respect for the original has never diminished but for some reason this makes me apprecuate it even more.

9. LeRoy Green Says:

Mr. Miogi Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:03 pm
    Jason Terry gets hard in the paint

^^^^^6

chill.

We got this

10. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

Black Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:13 pm

^^^ exactly is feel my pain son….http://youtu.be/F-RD7ar_LJ8

11. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

this shit also made me realize how epic that Life’s A Bitch beat was.

12. b Says:

el feces loco Says:
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:14 pm
    .22 > Tech 9

^nah tech ill.kev stfu. waterhead mufuka

13. ilovemia305 Says:

Run for the hills >>>>

14. sarjo1988 Says:

Creativity is at an all time stand still…this shits sad

15. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

but thats shit after the pete rock shout out ! GOOD LAWD

16. DJ Chase Says:

this shit also made me realize how epic that Life’s A Bitch beat was.

^It never fails, whenever I play this song at my gigs, it gets the loudest response. I have to run it back midway through AZ’s verse

17. mcb Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:17 pm
    this shit also made me realize how epic that Life’s A Bitch beat was.

my twitter name come fromthat song

lifes a bitch beat is one of the illest
    it speaks volumes

18. rex hussla Says:

*records tribute album rex-I-Bus* [ll]

19. Harlem World Says:

Black Says:
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:13 pm

cosign

20. Casket Face Says:

if i every said anything bad about Elzhi i apologize!

21. Cypher Says:

If you said “efl keystyles” thats FACT.

if I say Cypher be loving that faggot Darius..thats FACT

it is what it is.

yeah efl keystyle is a fact…. me thinking you’re horrible at it is an opinion.

just like you saying “Cypher be loving that faggot nigga Darius” is your opinion and also yet another misguided and sad example at you attempting to be humorous.

So to clarify, some of the shit FBM says is funny.. that niggas faults dont keep me from saying that.

Just like you clear mental retardation doesnt keep me from acknowledging that you have the ability to make words rhyme… and perhaps if you keep grinding away when you turn 60 next year you be at the lyrical level of wondough

22. LeRoy Green Says:

*gets the glow*

*roundhouses shonuff into tub of water*

*catches bullet btwn teeth*

*fuck Laura Charles raw with glowing dick as lil brother watches*

23. JALbert Says:

How u figure? RR is pretty legit.

All NahR has is the c-section, FACT!

RR is better than most, but still has bots/spammers tucked in.

C-section still the best, of course.

Also, has anyone dissing Nah or the folks on it used a line about folks from the c-section not touching pussy? Shit seems too easy, but I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone picking up on the double meaning often.

24. ilovemia305 Says:

lyrical level of wondough

cannot come close

get too close I turn cutthroat

25. S.I.C.K Says:

@feces

Any concrete proof on the LL tranny thing??Shorty had a huge crush on dude before the steroids and ken doll enhancements.I would love to rub this in her face and also force her to find another target of orgasm.LOL

26. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo elz kirked out on represent!

damn that dude got flows.

27. ilovemia305 Says:

oh and

GET LACED

28. mcb Says:

alright so since we solved some lyrics,… lemme ask this

Sean Price “Peep it, Osama, Obama, Obama, Osama / Paranoid cause they name rhyme,”
    now hte part i dont know

P twetted dime of the skama, and orig i thought it was dominus schama or something,

but like head of the clergy type shit.

anyone know? its from “Weed n hoes” off kimbo price

29. LeRoy Green Says:

lyrical level of wondough

^^^^^6

below C level?

don’t even ask me how

30. big_seth Says:

*daps b-ease*

blessings fam. Can’t wait to hear the new project. No worries on the cover. I’m half joking.

31. kevfrescura de talco Says:

S.I.C.K Says: May 10th, 2011 at 2:22 pm

>YO!

i gotta breeze who used to keep a framed pic of LL on her nightstand. i ain like that shit either. whenever we beat i use to find creative ways to knock the pic over so she would know i did it.

she eventually got rid of it.

32. ilovemia305 Says:

All of you who has disrespected Da Cocaine Laced Gawd

Repent…ask for forgiveness

It might save you from eternal damnation

33. Casket Face Says:

RR is better than most, but still has bots/spammers tucked in.

C-section still the best, of course.

RR doesn’t have any bots b

34. el feces loco Says:

yeah efl keystyle is a fact…. me thinking you’re horrible at it is an opinion.

Aite yo..you seem to wanna write thesises about your mancrush, im not into all that..all I said was “niggaz love fuckboi” you asked me who and I said you.

from over here it looks like all you’re saying is “YEA I LOVE DARIUS BUT I DONT REALLY LOVE DARIUS”

Most faggots be confused..you’re forgiven. You Win.

35. mcb Says:

LeRoy Green Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:25 pm
    lyrical level of wondough

^^^^^6

below C level?

don’t even ask me how
    gifsoup.com/view/161262/figure-four.html

36. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

FBM/NOWB/WonTroll

All the same troll/spammers take dat shit to Wshh or sumn

37. d_block_4_life Says:

I don’t like how the beats a little different.

38. ilovemia305 Says:

We Triple A level round here or get your shit towed

GET LACED

39. kevfrescura de talco Says:

anyone know ?

> skama is another name for tree rizz.

40. Casket Face Says:

LOL Royce stay dropping subs on collabs…he got El on “Life’s a Bitch”

…either that or I’m just an old school queens nigga that watches for verbal chess when people talk to me lol

41. el feces loco Says:

@feces

oh nah..apart from what the internets say..I wasnt in no room wit that nigga or nothing.

Peace.

42. big_seth Says:

Sean P’s “bamma” skit on Kimbo Price made me sad…

LOL

43. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

$wondough$ rhyme book will end up on display in the smithsonian as the worse book of rhymes ever

44. mcb Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:27 pm
    anyone know ?

> skama is another name for tree rizz.

nah i knew that (eventually haha), skunk if im not mistaken, but i didnt think it sounded like he said that in the song

im prob just upset i didnt hear it until he tweeted the lyrics, considering the song title, i was fucking up…

45. NovemberEnd Says:

Elmatic >

could have done w/out Halftime tho

46. mcb Says:

big_seth Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:28 pm
    Sean P’s “bamma” skit on Kimbo Price made me sad…

LOL

ahahah he said thats how he would sound if he was bamma, allegedly no shots to anyone tho…

47. rex hussla Says:

# ilovemia305 Says:
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

All of you who has disrespected Da Cocaine Laced Gawd

Repent…ask for forgiveness

It might save you from eternal damnation

You sound like a constipated Silkk Da Shocker…Gawd forgve me

48. Bricktop Says:

@ HW:
    The thing is I find FBM’s rants humorous and all. He just needs his own forum maybe. . . .

49. ilovemia305 Says:

and Leonard will end up with his head on a pike on display in hell for all to stick they dick in your mouth for all eternity..

50. mcb Says:

NovemberEnd Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:30 pm
    Elmatic >

could have done w/out Halftime tho

d_block_4_life Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:27 pm
    I don’t like how the beats a little different.

51. Casket Face Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Elmatic >

could have done w/out Halftime tho

yeah that chick singing in the back ground is annoying…sounds gay

52. kevfrescura de talco Says:

the horn from elz ‘lifes a bitch’ is ill but it ain fuckin with olus.

53. d_block_4_life Says:

are a little different*

54. S.I.C.K Says:

*comments sans shirt*
    *no LL*

55. ilovemia305 Says:

Gawd forgives if you reveal yourself

Take off your mask

You could turn out to be a NOBODY

56. mcb Says:

push you off the roof like who got the Juice now,
    use a coupon for the gun, making the Jews proud,

57. Leonard Washington aka your favorite rapper's favorite Nahgger Says:

if by my head you meant your moms then yeah…………..

58. Harlem World Says:

Marketwire reports that 50 Cent terminated a tri-party agreement between G-Unit, Sleek Audio and TV Goods, a direct response marketing organization in which he owns shares.

The rapper/mogul then entered into an agreement with TV Goods via his new affiliate company SMS Audio, LLC, effectively cutting out Sleek Audio as the middle man.

Cold blooded business.

59. ilovemia305 Says:

Nigga gots to be a lil kid

stupid jokes

Gets your ass smoked

POOF Be gone U A NOBODY

60. kevfrescura de talco Says:

elz ‘one love’>>>

stop playin.

61. Casket Face Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

push you off the roof like who got the Juice now,
    use a coupon for the gun, making the Jews proud,

who said that lol?

62. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’ve been workin out to illmatic that shit is motivational

63. mcb Says:

cant wait to listen to this later

64. rex hussla Says:

no mask Wondough the spammer…now you a Lil B biter…you need to quit rapping, it’s gonna end bad

65. Casket Face Says:

ilovemia305 Says:
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Gets your ass smoked

FAGGET!

66. NovemberEnd Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:33 pm

the horn from elz ‘lifes a bitch’ is ill but it ain fuckin with olus.
    Word

67. ilovemia305 Says:

These niggas think they bullies

Internet got you gassed

Feel safe behind a mask

Dont yall

elz ‘one love’>>>

stop playin.

^ damn… I gotta wait till I get to the crib to listen to this. … I can only imagine.

69. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

WonTroll if u spammed as good as u rap u wldnt be that bad

70. ilovemia305 Says:

Kid frankie Get on FBM..he threatened your life but you worried about me

stay in your lane…I think WIZ and Currensy would be ashamed of you

71. ilovemia305 Says:

GET LACED

72. mcb Says:

Casket Face Says:

May 10th, 2011 at 2:36 pm
    May 10th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

push you off the roof like who got the Juice now,
    use a coupon for the gun, making the Jews proud,

who said that lol?

just me fucking around

the first line a few people, but specificially i think Sean Price.