Freddie Gibbs – Way 2 Fast

A cautionary tale from Gangster Gibbs, originally recorded for Rap Radar’s Mixtape of The Year.

Says him:

“The song is basically a true story. I saw a lot of young females go down that path that leads to addiction, abuse and death. I always made sure that I lead my baby sister in the right direction due to the things I’ve seen in the streets. As black men we need to be more accountable for our women.”

Download: Link | Mirror

Props: The Double R

Previously: Freddie Gibbs ft. Tek & Sean Price – The Ghetto (Remix)

76 Responses to “Freddie Gibbs – Way 2 Fast”

1. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

shorty owe you ice

2. Harlem World Says:

i always wanted to know – who was that spanish chick in the next episode video – working the pole like a pro at the end when the beat switches up

3. JihaD Says:

London Bloke Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    *wears green-screen jacket*

*CGI’s mink*

ROFF’s.

4. el feces loco Says:

“excuse me love the god dont mean no harm turn around again” girl from Ice Cream >>>>>>>

5. el feces loco Says:

A Chick in the Poncho video >>>>>>>>>

6. Hoskins Says:

Gloria AND Melyssa Ford in Thong Song Remix vid

^ great moments in music video history

7. London Bloke Says:

This the first song i ever heard from dude. Not actually bad.

8. el feces loco Says:

Now im thinking..she might have started the fat ass movement..chicks was looking like Whitley Gilbert in videos prior.

I think she had the first fat ass in hip hop.

9. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

12. Harlem World Says:

and the ol girl who had a phat ass in the Lets Get Blown video

a phat ass stays in the mind forever

13. b Says:

el feces loco Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:30 pm

^”tar complexion breath smelling like shittamint, excuse ma I dont mean no harm get a peppermint”

^fixed to apply to a chick.

14. A chick Says:

el feces loco Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:32 pm
    A Chick in the Poncho video >>>>>>>>>
    ————-
    WTH is a “poncho video?”

Don’t make me e-flip on u ELF.

15. b Says:

and the ol girl who had a phat ass in the Lets Get Blown video

a phat ass stays in the mind forever

^in them sweats oooooooo my loooooorrrrrrrrdd(c)larry appleton

16. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Buffie the Body in So Seductive

17. el feces loco Says:

^fixed to apply to a chick.

chill yo..im feeling A Chick today, the breeze is blowing her my way.

*puts b on mute*

18. JihaD Says:

London Bloke Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:32 pm
    This the first song i ever heard from dude. Not actually bad.

Good.

Now go here and grab the comp I did.

guttaboyjihad.tumblr.com/post/1298612006/aight-so-my-nigga-from-the-c-section-nah-asked

19. el feces loco Says:

A Chick’s Sister >>>>>

^yo send dem pics..I know she aint make u sign a non disclosure too?

*daps EFL*

*daps
    JihaD*

20. JihaD Says:

A chick Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:35 pm
    el feces loco Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:32 pm
    A Chick in the Poncho video >>>>>>>>>
    ————-
    WTH is a “poncho video?”

Don’t make me e-flip on u ELF.

ROFLS.

You good. Thats a song off As Promised, lol.

21. Troyvul Says:

London Bloke Says:

May 6th, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    *wears green-screen jacket*

*CGI’s mink*
    Lmao

22. A chick Says:

b Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

^fixed to apply to a chick.
    ——————-
    U crave attention so bad that I refuse to believe your a man.

Does B stand for bitch, broad, or borderline psycho?

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Props: The Double R

Ashmi be sucking wild YN cizzock in his mizouth.

The nigga YN took Ashmi’s swag & discarded him like a used Trojan, taking his knowledge to start Rap Radar…and all Fat Boy has is props.

You soft duke.

24. A chick Says:

ROFLS.

You good. Thats a song off As Promised, lol.

—————–
    oh lol!
    Guess I need to head over to GBM to hear that, BRB.

25. Deen Says:

This the first song i ever heard from dude. Not actually bad.

Toldya.

26. b Says:

A chick Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:37 pm
    b Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

^fixed to apply to a chick.
    ——————-
    U crave attention so bad that I refuse to believe your a man.

Does B stand for bitch, broad, or borderline psycho?

^none of the above.B=BRANDON.and I love when u talk like that

27. Eastern_Digital Says:

Melyssa Ford and the other two chicks in Knock Yourself Out >>>>

28. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Does B stand for bitch, broad, or borderline psycho?

—–
    Ashmi be sucking wild YN cizzock in his mizouth.

You soft duke.

*straps on bullet proof vest*

29. Deen Says:

I sense ether in the air…

#NahEtherFridays

30. Deen Says:

Jamiroquai >>>>>>>

31. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:39 pm
    Props: The Double R

Ashmi be sucking wild YN cizzock in his mizouth.

You soft duke.

Mad at YN cuz XXL MADE you/
    Begging for the Shyne so Def Jam they PLAYED you/

#scorcesegems

32. b Says:

lol

33. JihaD Says:

Deen Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:40 pm
    This the first song i ever heard from dude. Not actually bad.

Toldya.

Co-sign.

*daps Deen*

34. el feces loco Says:

Yo cOLD..where you at?

I just got the premise for our first B level movie..

A girl returns home to take care of her ailing mother, upon return home she finds out her brother is involved with a local gang who kills him, her mother, on her death bed makes her promise to avenge her brother’s killers.

This one woman army takes on the gang and its leader a notorious and violent human trafficker, she avenges her brothers death by using her secret weapon…the butt gun.

Watch as she takes on and dispenses whole crews of gang members by eating bullets and firing them rapidly out of her ass.

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Can Gibbs album with Alchemist be any better then Covert Coupe?

Answer: Yes

36. Deen Says:

Co-sign.

*daps Deen*

*daps*

ROFL @ EFL/Land Films ‘Butt Gun’.

*offers to write script*

37. hl Says:

Gibbs <<<

38. Troyvul Says:

Feces…make sure that flick has got sex scenes, you gotta make it memorable

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Wanna break into movies?

Write a serial killer flick.

The genre hasn’t seen anything unique since Saw 1.

40. &What?! Says:

Run D MC >>>>>>>>

Jeezy sounds good on that beat (nh)

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Gibbs <<<

Willie The Kid isn't that much better…and I fuck with The Fly & The Fly 2 hard body.

42. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:50 pm
    Gibbs <<<

*writes random ether comment*
    *remembers HL is a Gunplay stan*
    *Jeezy Laughs at absurdity*

43. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Gunplay Don Logan >>>>

44. el feces loco Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Feces…make sure that flick has got sex scenes, you gotta make it memorable

Shit yea…Sex n Violence the salt n pepper of American success

45. Deen Says:

Can Gibbs album with Alchemist be any better then Covert Coupe?

Answer: Yes

No contest. I’m a Currensy stan, but it was kinda obvious that Covert Coupe could have been even better with more rapping from the likes of Gibbs, Fiend and Prodigy.

Now DZA? Not so much.

If the Gibbs + ALC project actually sees the light of day, that shit will win everything by default. Especially if there’s a Mobb Deep collabo somewhere on that bitch.

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Cory Gunz tv show > Cory Gunz music

47. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:49 pm
    Can Gibbs album with Alchemist be any better then Covert Coupe?

Answer: Yes

The way that nigga dismantled Scottie Pippen, I would say so.

48. el feces loco Says:

*daps*

ROFL @ EFL/Land Films ‘Butt Gun’.

*offers to write script*

Yo one day me n cOLD gon collab on a project..Ive dabbled in script writing but nothing advanced. in fact I have one like 1/6th the way done..

You wrote scripts before?

49. Deen Says:

Gibbs >>>> Willie The Kid.

*continues respecting HL’s opinion despite all evidence suggesting otherwise*
    *Gunplay sniff*

50. b Says:

a chick why come at me like that baby?I like em black nasty red bone beautiful, just brush ya teeth for me, thats suitable(c)killa.

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Actual Gunplay > Gunplay Don Logan

“Now DZA? Not so much”

I’m gonna let y’all in on a secret….

George Kush Da Button > Pilot Talk series

52. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

*listens to Gunplay*

*snorts uncut colombian raw*

*gets on a motorcyle goes 190 on the freeway at 2 a.m*

*crashes*

53. Smooth Says:

As alot of you know, im producing WonDough’s single…
    Im going to pitch it for him to a few people at Universal once its finished..

heres a snippet
    check it out, its gonna be a SMASH
    zshare.net/audio/89847154fc602417/

54. Deen Says:

You wrote scripts before?

Nah. Just dabbled a bit. I’ve only completed comedy sketches and concepts.

55. el feces loco Says:

Shit would be way better than human centipede..that piece of shit did so well they made a part 2.

56. JihaD Says:

el feces loco Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:54 pm
    *daps*

ROFL @ EFL/Land Films ‘Butt Gun’.

*offers to write script*

You wrote scripts before?

Ya’ll niggas need to holla at Kev, he writing scripts right now and whatnot.

Knifework >>> Gunplay

_____> Willie Da Kid

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Technically, Gibbs & WTK are both equally proficient.

I just believe Gibbs that much more…cause as much as Willie raps eloquently about crime & street shit, you & I both know, he ain’t really bout that life.

58. fern Says:

Gibbs>>>

59. Deen Says:

I’m gonna let y’all in on a secret….

George Kush Da Button > Pilot Talk series

I’m not sold on him. He sounds a lot like WTK and doesn’t bring anything new to the table when it comes to the new jacks – whether it be weed rapping, polo obsessions or street talk.

I think he’s talented though. The spoken word flow just doesn’t work for me. And his adlibs annoy me…

60. el feces loco Says:

Nah. Just dabbled a bit. I’ve only completed comedy sketches and concepts.

ok cool, well if you interested that’d be cool..you’re all welcome(c)Frank Wizzy

@Jihad..yea Kev too..doesnt he do the treatments and direction for rawspillage vids?

61. JihaD Says:

el feces loco Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 12:59 pm
    Nah. Just dabbled a bit. I’ve only completed comedy sketches and concepts.

That too, but he’s writing a movie script right now. I know he went out west a while back to have a meeting, but I assume he still working on it.

62. Deen Says:

Technically, Gibbs & WTK are both equally proficient.

I disagree. I think Gibbs can do more things from a technical standpoint. Not that WTK is a slouch, I just think Gibbs can do more and he’s proven that. There’s nothing he won’t sound great over [ll]. I can’t imagine WTK dealing with the behemoth that’s a Timbaland or Lex Luger beat.

63. el feces loco Says:

he she blow tissues/ skeevy/ delicious girl from Flava in Ya Ear video >>>>

he she
    ^SMH @ LL

64. Deen Says:

Sign me up. Collaboration + art = good things.

65. Smooth Says:

70. hl Says:

Y’all mad? k…

71. JihaD Says:

hl Says:
    May 6th, 2011 at 1:03 pm
    Y’all mad? k…

Why everybody gotta be mad?

72. b Says:

smooth where the hard beats at??u trying to be the next jr rotem huh??

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

=================================================
    I can agree with that, but I also don’t think Willie has ever really pushed himself beyond his comfort zone.

In terms of concepts & wordplay, I think WTK just edges out Gibbs, cause his frame of reference is broader then the average trap rapper.

Gibbs goes to the same Gangsta well alot of times and although he makes it sound fresh, it’s still the same kinda shit cats have been spitting for decades.

74. big_seth Says:

I’m gonna write a cartoon one day. I already have the story it just isn’t on paper.

I don’t know if I could finish it dolo tho.

& a project with Gibbs & Alan would be so dope.

75. Nah Right » Video: Freddie Gibbs Interview w/ Al Lindstrom Pt. 1 Says: