Eminem & Royce Da 5’9 Announce EP Title

In stores June 14th.

Previously: Eminem & Royce Da 5’9″ – Fast Lane

267 Responses to “Eminem & Royce Da 5’9 Announce EP Title”

1. sarjo1988 Says:

late pass?

this was posted like a week ago everywhere else

2. Smooth Says:

*nahrights it up*

”Bin Laden Killed by US troops”
    Posted by eskay on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2012

3. junMaf*ckn Says:

Makes sense like a change machine

4. Smooth Says:

Eskay and Bun B
    Are like two sides of the same coin
    The Alpha and The Omega
    He is I, and I am Him

The Yin and The Yang
    One cannot exist without the other
    A single soul
    Trapped inside two bodies

Two nouns
    One definition
    A single sentence
    With a double entendre

-Smooth The Poet (2011)

5. P.W. Says:

Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,Racks on Racks on Racks,

6. nation Says:

^ I agree

7. Samir Says:

Damn, this Seth Myers’ standup at the WHCD >>>>>

I saw his remarks on Trump, but the entire speech is hilarious.

8. stot Says:

fuck the mavechokes

9. EnglandRepresent Says:

The Eminem Royce track that dropped recently was banging. And I don’t listen to Eminem shit.

What up nacion?

10. 50 Says:

fuck the mavechokes

^ dont be mad you lost chump

Kobe weak as hell

11. Skinny Says:

stot Says:

fuck the mavechokes

_____

Man, fuck the NBA period. I STAY losin money wagerin on them over-paid, under-performing faggots. The Chicago Bulls today was the last straw. IDGAF who even wins the finals or nothin, I’M DONE! I will NEVER watch another NBA game as long as I live.

I’m just gonna continue makin my bread off of MLB and soccer, til college football and basketball come back.

12. EnglandRepresent Says:

If I was in New York I’d be tearing up Yankee pussy. Capitalising off the Bin Laden death with my London swag. Optimising the shit outta the situtaion.

13. EnglandRepresent Says:

Apparently Elton John is due to perform at Osama Bin Laden’s funeral.

He will sing ‘Sandals in the Bin’.

14. stot Says:

lol chuck’s about to kill these bitches

15. stot Says:

lol im not a lakers fan, but i hate the mavericks. im a warriors fan, and we whooped their ass in the 07 playoffs, hence me calling them “mavechokes”

16. Skinny Says:

I HATE the NBA now, I swear to god I do. So the Heat is really the only team that can defend home court? That’s some real live bullshit. These muthafuckas get paid to play EVERY game, NOT when they feel like it.

Carlos Boozer is the worst man. This dude has the highest salary on the Bulls and he hasn’t showed up for the playoffs yet. I bet he puts more effort in collecting his fat ass checks then he does in being a post presence.

The NBA is a bankroll shrinker. Fuck that trash ass excuse for a professional sports league!!

17. PG-DC Says:

“For Sale – Warner Music Group”

They might not end up being -Anti- after all.

18. PG-DC Says:

I WONDER HOW THE SALE OF WMG WILL AFFECT CURREN$Y, ROSS AND THE REST OF THEM. I KNOW THESE RESTRUCTURINGS CAN GET MESSY.

19. Hoskins Says:

Buddens lost……. again

20. Hoskins Says:

Ordinary Love Shit pt 3. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

The music is a therapy session

21. Hoskins Says:

Yaris Sanchez>>>

22. Hoskins Says:

@wowitsjashon Derrick Ward was tappin buddens kids skull?

*swims with osama*

23. Hoskins Says:

*un mindy marins*

*un cOLDs*

24. Smear Says:

verses says:
    2011 at 7:12 pm
    Studied in Oxford? Studied Economics? FOH.

Rae’s doin a Nas now? What a stupid cunt.
    Yeah he DID study Economics…but not at Oxford tho (not that he couldn’t afford to). He DID VISIT and spend some time there verses….but yeah a very Nasish line

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1595205.stm

25. ilovemia305 Says:

$WonDough$ >>>

26. Troyvul Says:

Joe Budden >

still tho budden did that so yall can live.

woah… buddens under pressure >>>

nigga a walking canvas for pain…

Mood music >>>>

tahiry >>>

30. Hoskins Says:

Buddens be bi-winninglosing

Buddens be bi-winninglosing

^ truth. Dude the sacrificial lamb for niggas…Niggas can learn from joey’s mistakes.

lesson 1. Never leave a chick with an ass as phat as Tahiry’s. That’s dumbness.

…but real talk, I like joey better as a dolo artist… I mean that slaughter house shit is cool for the minute. But joey needs room to breath bleed.

bet that nigga scribed this latest song in blood, with one of them old ink pens.

Im on my mindy shit.

35. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Only been waiting 10 years for this..

bad meets evil > detox

36. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Juicy J on fire right now lol

37. Hoskins Says:

Esther Baxter >>

Gloria Velez >>

I wouldnt say no

38. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

they called Joe Budden the Mary J Blige of Rap

39. Tron Stockton Says:

*comments to comment*

Whattup cOLD

40. Troyvul Says:

He laced up Esther tho….

41. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Joe that ninja…even tho he the reason I secretly listen to Lil B….*takes a shot of bleach*

Hoskins Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 8:51 am
    Esther Baxter >>

Gloria Velez >>

I wouldnt say no

^ these hoes think they pussy their meal ticket… after a while broad gotta bring something more to the table.

the pitfalls of wifing a dimed out broad…. bitches think they can always do better. They can have an earnest nigga trying to comeup and make an honest living, but with all the attention they getting from niggas they look at the nigga as a joke.

“I know some bitches who be sleeping on niggas dreams, they leave
    when that nigga blow, she the first bitch on her knees”. (c) Gods son.

43. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Somebody fix the html so that the Nokia ad comes on muted too

*daps Troy, Trondo and the rest of youse*

45. Casket Face Says:

Eskay gonna have niggas stolin’ off on “kutiman” from the nokia ad

46. Camelot Says:

Morning niggas

Finals Week <<<<<<

47. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

**waves late pass**

The Eminem & royce tune “Fast lane” – is that Nate on the hook??

48. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Joe the King of Ex girlfriend Ether

49. Troyvul Says:

cOLD what up, rest of the screenames

*Tips Hat*

Camelot Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 9:05 am
    Morning niggas

Finals Week <<<<<<

^ nothing hurts more than failing a math class. I hope you studied.

51. Hoskins Says:

^^^ to quote some buddens lines

A few things you thought you were too attractive for…
    loved the lifestyle we lived..but you aint wanna work…
    While you shoot down every idea, busy worried about a brand/

52. Casket Face Says:

# Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:06 am

Joe the King of Ex girlfriend Ether

who heard that bullshit he streamed yesterday…straight gahbish

53. 456 Says:

they called Joe Budden the Mary J Blige of Rap

^ lmao. “my life, my life, my life…”

joe budden paved the way for yall to act like this?

Yall should all get lynched

55. Hoskins Says:

twitpic.com/4ssnia

^^ roff

hoskins sfw?

57. Hoskins Says:

yep, buddens just twitpiced some pregnancy test kits

more importantly who is that broad with that huge donk in one of joey’s twitpics.

59. b Says:

lol @ cOLDS ability to find a nas gem in everything. *daps all*

60. Casket Face Says:

smh @ Views 5,970 ….internet soldiers back on the pay role again i see

61. 456 Says:

fashawn – pass the cohiba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

62. Casket Face Says:

smh@ mysonne being 41 years old beating up on Lil b

63. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo,Casket your mom installed dick holsters in her jaws. You can stick your dick in em while she take a phone call so you don’t lose your erection…..

#ilovethatbitch

64. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps my niggas*

Yo where that Budden at?

65. Tong Po Flo Says:

Tia Carrere >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I forgot how beautiful that woman is

66. b Says:

Casket Face Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:21 am
    smh@ mysonne being 41 years old beating up on Lil b

^Why should it matter how old he is, is there an age limit on opinions?

67. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Lil B would probably break some man-laws in altercation

or just sit there and take the beating while chanting Swag to prove how Based he is

68. Troyvul Says:

@Jers

youheardthatnew.com

69. Casket Face Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:24 am

#ilovethatbitch

i51.tinypic.com/xenu9.gif

*daps my niggas*

Yo where that Budden at?

^ the song on WSHH. whatup Jerz.

71. Camelot Says:

Thats Some Sh*t: 2 Deaf Men Stabbed At A Bar After Sign Language Is Mistaken For Gang Signs!

“We have to do better…”

72. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tong Po she don’t want your long grain rice smelling ass nigga….

73. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

smh@ Mysonne thinking that he…who was at 19 in prison…is smarter than a fool…who although is a weirdo…still is getting paper and bitches at an unbelievable rate lol

74. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Get Money… Fuck Jail>>>>>>>>>

75. Jersey*made*me Says:

i51.tinypic.com/xenu9.gif

LOL

76. Casket Face Says:

# b Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:25 am

Casket Face Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:21 am
    smh@ mysonne being 41 years old beating up on Lil b

^Why should it matter how old he is, is there an age limit on opinions?

^^^^^^^

at 19 i was silly too, it’s the rights of passage ….mysonne just mad he fucked off 7 years of his youth.

there’s people that could say his thuggery was just as fucking stupid as being #based

# Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:26 am

Lil B would probably break some man-laws in altercation

^^^^^

i just threw up my drink laughing rofl

77. Camelot Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:24 am

#ilovethatbitch

“Yo, I’m asking who Young Leek be…”

78. Tong Po Flo Says:

#ilovethatbitch

^ just wow…. *bicycle kicks into a tornado*

Why that video of ol gurl from WSHH pop into my head tho, I hope Casket moms don’t look like that…I would still get some brainiac tho can’t pass up on some dick holster head

79. sarjo1988 Says:

joe budden when hes writin to slice his wrist>>>

80. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

one more lol….smh @ Mysonne for calling anybody gay…then making a topless/pant-less video about said gay nigga

81. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tong Po how do yall get them names? Your moms just throw a quarter down a trash chute and name you how that shit sound? “Ching chang clink clang”

82. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD what the bidness my nigga?

83. 456 Says:

joe budden when hes writin to slice his wrist>>>

^my thing is why would i want to listen to that

84. S.I.C.K Says:

*I believe you dropped this sir*

I done lived that and came back by the grace of allah
    Love hell or right pleasure pain or scarrs-SICK

*DAPS ALL*

#deviant handshake

85. Casket Face Says:

# BSEENANDHEARD Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:31 am

exactly ol’ damon this for my niggas in the pen rap….he know hoes ain’t checking for his raps.

86. Tong Po Flo Says:

Tong Po she don’t want your long grain rice smelling ass nigga….

^ Jerz…..stfu you hamster face lookin’ ass monster before I tell yo moms to put you in foster care again

87. b Says:

I see nothing wrong with what mysonne is saying.How old was Nas when he was making classic material?At any age past 12 what lil b is doing would still get side eyed.The funny shit to me is mysonne, was at his album release party, if u already know u dont like his music, why go?But mase and puffy fucked the game up, u cant have an opinion without being called a hater.genius.

88. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Last night, Joe Budden aired his dirty laundry on a new track after breaking up with video vixen, Esther Baxter. To hear him tell it, she was sleeping with football player Derrick Ward—while pregnant. The nerve. This morning, The Breakfast Club on NY’s Power 105.1 called Joe and got to the bottom of the story. Angela’s right, hoes be winning.

^^^^^

Damn joe buddens stay loosin…smmfh

89. b Says:

We laugh and joke at that fuck school line, but its prolly somebody out there taking heed to that shit.

90. Troyvul Says:

Dead at ‘Topless’

That vid had some jail Mentality undertones…Like look how jacked I am I will kill you

91. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Nah Tong Po came from the mumbles yo moms be making when I give her backshots, she never had this much dick in her life

92. Troyvul Says:

But Mysonne did body that freestyle

93. DJ Chase Says:

someone wake these assholes up so they can post a stream for this New Jump Off track.

*Daps to the Squad*

94. Harlem World Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 9:39 pm

i think buddens can be good for baring his life story on wax – a lil boring sometimes imo

but deep down inside he knows those washed up models just tryna get coverage, since they seen what joe budden tv did for tahiry

and so it was written

cOLD what the bidness my nigga?

^ nigga I’m on my grind cousin, got no time for frontin… Next year this time Newark NJ, should be in my rear view. Word.

Damn joe buddens stay loosin…smmfh

^ he actually didnt loose. Caught the broad before he married her. And from the looks of those twitpics he got a nice cribs and his choice of phatty’s still. That’s charlie sheen winning.

97. Harlem World Says:

dont wife a video hoe

they have no respect or values – not wifey material, strictly buss downs

i dont even mess with The Game’s music like that – but he was 100% correct on Wouldnt Get Far

98. Jersey*made*me Says:

Next year this time Newark NJ, should be in my rear view. Word.

I heard that.

99. Camelot Says:

Harlem World Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:39 am
    dont wife a video hoe

they have no respect or values – not wifey material, strictly buss downs

Niggas are dropping Nahledge early morning

whatup HW, rest of Nah morning crew

100. DJ Chase Says:

^I can’t call it for the rest of Joe’s relationships, cuz I aint know about them bitches previously, but straight up, how can you put trust in a chick who at any point in life paraded her ass around for money and/or fame. Her morals are definitely questionable. You can’t get mad at her for eventually showing her colors.

But I’ll be damned if this shit aint crack. Son has a real talent for pouring his heart out on tracks

101. Casket Face Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:35 am

Dead at ‘Topless’

That vid had some jail Mentality undertones…Like look how jacked I am

word rofl i be feeling mad uncomfortable around niggas like that..bralic niggas that slap you on the ass and be sqeezing your thigh like “nigga you should feel funny about if you ain’t gay”…..you be looking like i’m stolin’ off on this nigga he touch me again.

mysonne is clu of the down low homo thug tron universe
    youtube.com/watch?v=hEeE75WY1Gw

LF: I need some cheap labor for my next hat trick.

I gotta get my selling a nigga a dream speech up.

103. Camelot Says:

Joe let the pussy corrupt him. Nigga aint read Genesis.

I’m just sayin…

104. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tong Po when the delivery doctor saw your face he told your mom to name you Sum Ting Wong….

105. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Esther Baxter >>

Gloria Velez >>

I wouldnt say no

“I know some bitches who be sleeping on niggas dreams, they leave
    when that nigga blow, she the first bitch on her knees”. (c) Gods son.

co-sign

I’d definetly smash those broads but they’re damaged goods as far as being wifey material

106. DJ Chase Says:

^Roffs

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

whaddup SICK,Camelot,Chase,Harlem,Troy,Swallow Yo Flo

108. Casket Face Says:

# Camelot Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:43 am

Joe let the pussy corrupt him. Nigga aint read Genesis.

I’m just sayin…

word Jae Hood and his mans was fucking Gloria Valez the same time Joe housed her

109. Camelot Says:

“Kiss said I’d be a superstar if I never did the 7″ (c) Mysonne

#Noshit

110. b Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:38 am
    cOLD what the bidness my nigga?

^u gettin a new car, congrats my nigga

111. S.I.C.K Says:

Mood Music-EndGame

112. Remixznflow Says:

#GETTOTHEMONEYSEASON!

whaddup whaddup…

*daps all the brethren*

i just caught up on the whole Esther and joe deal…

that nigga wyldin tho…

113. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol @ b,silly as fuck…

^ ok, ima play devils advocate for a second.

if you, yourself have lived a not so ethical life, how can you judge a chick for trying to comeup.. I mean she wasnt sell pussy.

115. Harlem World Says:

*daps camelot and rest of nah*

she was doing another nigga..while pregnant

grimey

116. Camelot Says:

“Yo, If I didn’t have to spend almost a decade under the jail for “being real”, I might have made something of myself” (c) Mysonne

Nigga Logic <<<<<<<<

u gettin a new car, congrats my nigga

^ smfh.

118. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps Remixzandservingcannedbeans’llgetyoudivorcedwhereimfrom*

119. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ LOL you a foo Jerz I’m still going be with yo moms tho eventhough I have to deal with her bastard son

120. b Says:

aint no bitches wifeable,not legally anyway

121. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Niggas do not understand, if u are famous or not, u do not parade around ur relationship. The more people you bring into it, the quicker your relationship is over, if its friends, family or the public. Niggas wonder why hov always kept his relationship on the low…

122. Harlem World Says:

the new jeezy x gibbs has just dropped

Joe let the pussy corrupt him.

^ *backs outta room slowly*

but nah, who hasnt.

124. Jersey*made*me Says:

Joe let the pussy corrupt him.

^ *backs outta room slowly*

LOL

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 9:48 am

^ it always comes back to Jay Z.

126. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The only thing that stands out about joe buddens, what is the point of needing to promote every girl you have. To scream out all the shit she does for you, i thought we learned a long time ago, nvr tell ur business, because someone soon will want ur business. Just like a chick telling her friends all the good things her man does and next thing u know, her friends want that man..

127. Casket Face Says:

if you over 30 and you making youtubes calling yourself a rapper you failed as a man in life

128. ilovemia305 Says:

cats think chico cornball

I see heds and think handball

GET LACED

129. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tong Po shouts to your mom and them halfway closed ass eyes. I blindfold her with dental floss and do kinky shit to her…..

130. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ it always comes back to Jay Z.

^ lol

131. DJ Chase Says:

^ ok, ima play devils advocate for a second.

^I don’t judge her for tying to come up. But I judge him for thinking that somehow, his dick was what would make her straighten out.

132. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 9:50 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 9:48 am

^ it always comes back to Jay Z.

That it does, and ll cool j and ja rule and styles p, keep ur businees to urself

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 9:50 am

^ this rule doesnt apply to Joey.

134. Jersey*made*me Says:

Iceberg got a Rocawear snuggie on right now,bet money…..

135. Remixznflow Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:50 am

this is kinda true though…

136. Casket Face Says:

jay hid beyonce cause he’s ugly and the media would’ve took the “beauty and the beast” angle and jay would’ve been bleeding in an ocean of sharks

137. b Says:

cold and iceberg are the worst stans of all time.they find ways to include their idols in everything.iceberg is the worst tho, this nigga could find a jay z gem in anything.

^ I see I said… the whole you can’t turn a skuzzy into a housewife thing.

139. Camelot Says:

This is why The Wire >>>>>>

Avon tried to have Marlo murked using pussy.

Lex killed fruit over some pussy.

Then Marlo had Lex killed with….the promise of some pussy

But I’ll let you tell it

140. Harlem World Says:

tinyurl.com/65jmfh6

george bush money team

141. Casket Face Says:

wanna coacktail my neighbor’s cadillac, just cause it’s from like 1979 and he thinks it’s dope

^ this is the definition of a true stan. Although I think feces got me beat. He’s the chairman of the Nas stan club.

143. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

this is kinda true though…

it really is, and I only give it a month or two and Joe Budden’s going to be back to releasing vlogs showing off his latest girlfriend that happens to be a former video girl

144. Camelot Says:

Can they teach this to niggas in 11th grade??? Fuck a volleyball

145. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ lol

shoutouts to yo moms Jerz for being dedicated to them squats, her ass was looking mighty scrumptious in them thongs I bought her

146. Camelot Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:52 am
    Iceberg got a Rocawear snuggie on right now,bet money…..

tinyurl.com/5uq26ar

this is kinda true though…

^ joe clearly sacrifices his personal relationships , for the greater good of niggakind. It’s a dirty job, but someones gotta do it.

148. Casket Face Says:

would anybody eat out precious for $10k?

would anybody eat out precious for $10k?

^ done deal.

150. DJ Chase Says:

^ I see I said… the whole you can’t turn a skuzzy into a housewife thing.

^If the same shit keeps happening in different relationships, the problem aint the other person, its you.

151. Remixznflow Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:57 am

this is kinda true though…

^LOL this is true too.. i stay reading his tweets for the fuckery that ensues…

#curved tweets are hilarious… HILARIOUS…

152. Jersey*made*me Says:

Why niggas over analyzing though? Budden just had a girlfriend with a fat ass. He ain’t do shit nobody here wouldn’t have done.

Nahright.com where niggas wouldn’t have fucked Tahiry and moved her in..

SMH

153. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

45 days from now, there will be joe budden tv with tahiry and they will be a couple again

154. Casket Face Says:

he’s a dust loser who thinks he’s still relevant

after an intense work out, a day after her rag. Consider it done.

156. Remixznflow Says:

but its about this money right now…

women come later…

157. Remixznflow Says:

Nahright.com where niggas wouldn’t have fucked Tahiry and moved her in..

smh…

who said this stupidity?

158. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

lmao…that’s true too….he passes a lot of that knowledge on

159. Camelot Says:

Harlem World Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:55 am
    tinyurl.com/65jmfh6

Obeezy looking Chi-town in the pic

160. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I have no problem with tahiry they were in a long time relationship, but ester fuck that bitch, how u move in with someone u know for less than 3 mths…I learned that at 21, come on man.

161. DJ Chase Says:

would anybody eat out precious for $10k?

^ done deal.

^There are a team of deviants on this site, I am one of them. I’d eat Precious out just to say I did it.

*Throws up Deviant sign*
    *Takes antibiotics*
    *Lives*

162. Jersey*made*me Says:

would anybody eat out precious for $10k?

^ done deal.

That ain’t nowhere NEAR enough,now 25k? Pass the whipped cream…

163. Remixznflow Says:

i’d eat precious out for 5k…

#GETTOTHEMONEYSEASON

#Deviantforlife

*shrugs*

164. Harlem World Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:00 am

but its about this money right now…

women come later…

church-gospel-altar

165. Remixznflow Says:

and i’d go IN too…

best 5k she ever spent… FACT.

166. Jersey*made*me Says:

who said this stupidity?

Nobody directly,but that’s what niggas imply with dumb ass Budden lost shit. Show me a nigga who never broke up with a bitch…

167. Camelot Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:59 am
    would anybody eat out precious for $10k?

“It was written”

168. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter twitter
    Documented proof speaks volumes!!! You can put out pics of me naked!! But I have pics of abuse and death!!! Try me!!

169. Casket Face Says:

she look like it’s all type of lost artifacts in there, dingle berries etc. smelling like mayonnaise left in the sun

170. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter twitter
    Oh I have pics to…but then they would prove you’re a murder & a wife beater!! wouldn’t they!??? @JoeBudden lets ask the courts shall we!??

Joe buddens stay beaeting hoes

171. Camelot Says:

That’ll cover most of these student loans before the interest start running niggas pockets

1 hour of eating greasy pussy >>> Paying loans for (___) years

^ Yo.

173. Troyvul Says:

But you gotta swallow every drop of Precious none of that spitting shit.

174. Remixznflow Says:

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter twitter
    Documented proof speaks volumes!!! You can put out pics of me naked!!

i hope to GOD budden does this…

that right there is PERMISSION… MAKE THAT HAPPEN JOE…

175. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Joe buddens stay beaeting hoes

word

domestic abuse Joey

176. Harlem World Says:

i remember when mase said – “i got a baby by a mother i dont even love a lot//wish i wore a 2nd rubber case the 1st one popped”

you gotta be careful who you wifing up

child support will have you losing your hair

Yo, where precious inner thighs meet and rub, I imagine it smells like slow death there.

178. LeRoy Green Says:

stot Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 1:34 am
    fuck the mavechokes

^^^^^6

you shut yer fuckin mouth.

MAVS NIGGA

#DIRK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

179. Casket Face Says:

joe budden is cool kid that never grew up…he doesn’t realize how childish and undeveloped he looks

but then they would prove you’re a murder & a wife beater!!

^ wait, she saying buddens murked their unborn? The plot thickens. I gotta listen to that song again.

181. Hoskins Says:

pics of death?

hmmm ok

182. Casket Face Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:06 am

blisters and shit

183. DJ Chase Says:

I didnt realize this is the first time that Phil Jackson has ever met up with Dirk int he playoffs.

The mismatch that Dirk provides will be nullififed in the next game. LO will start, Pau will come off the bench.

184. S.I.C.K Says:

probably smooth as camel suede tho

185. Harlem World Says:

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter

LMAOOO at all the dick riders….

*remembers what she does for a living*
    *scratches head*

186. Hoskins Says:

Yeah we get it, you mad casket. mad buddens keeps treating your fav videhoes badly

187. DJ Chase Says:

probably smooth as camel suede tho

^And with that, its time for me to do some work.

1ne

188. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

twitpic.com/4ssnia

_____

damn joe budden put up the pics of the ept preg. test, nigga extra salty

189. LeRoy Green Says:

LO will start, Pau will come off the bench.

^^^^^6

Very true, Odom def didn’t get enough minutes.

Lakers were up 16 and all they needed to do was keep feedin Bynum in the low block but Kobe got shot happy. His performance was brilliant but he missed the 1 he needed 2 make.

190. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Esther_Baxter Esther Baxter

LMAOOO at all the dick riders….

*remembers what she does for a living*
    *scratches head*

rofl

191. Camelot Says:

JoeBudden Joe Budden
    Yeah nigga @Esther_Baxter .. She got confused by unrecognizable cocks… Talk to God about it tho, not me.

“Confused By Unrecognizable Cocks”

tinyurl.com/678jxqo

“staring at the phattest ass and not fucking it”

193. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Odom isn’t gonna stop Dirk either.

194. Casket Face Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:10 am

joe let me down just like nas…niggas could’ve been GREATER

195. b Says:

yall be giving chicks cash in exchange for sex
    when i get the beats they aint getting paid like bangladesh(future b gems)

196. d_Block_4_Life Says:

If Dirk plays like the rela Dirk, Lakers could be in trouble. I still got the Lakers in 6.

197. Remixznflow Says:

Joe Budden KILLED that Ordinary Love Shyt. Pt3…

wow…

yeah when dude is hurt.. he pens is greatest verses

198. b Says:

so is that test negative or positive????

199. d_Block_4_Life Says:

That Royce and Em leak wasn’t bad at all. What’s the name of that joint?

200. Remixznflow Says:

d_Block_4_Life Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:14 am

yeah but a victory at home for the mavs?

has phil even had that HAPPEN to him before? with the lakers?

201. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 10:15 am
    so is that test negative or positive????

___

positive

202. 456 Says:

^the real dirk always folds in the playoffs

203. Remixznflow Says:

listened to this shit 4 times now…

wow…

204. Troyvul Says:

listened to this shit 4 times now…

wow…
    He chose the perfect beat, riding Frank Oceans wave

205. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Frank Oceans
    Talk about mediocre

206. DJ Chase Says:

Odom isn’t gonna stop Dirk either.

^No one can STOP Dirk, but LO is the only player that has the size and mobility, maybe the strength to make it difficult for him.

Pau can’t bang with Chandler in the paint, and you saw Bynum was eating him up. That should be the rotation and have Pau Sub in for those two

207. Remixznflow Says:

Troyvul Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:21 am

listened to this shit 4 times now…

wow…
    He chose the perfect beat, riding Frank Oceans wave

word… KILLED that beat… way better than Frank did…

nigga squeezed every bit of pain and ether toward esther into a 6:22 minute song…

208. Hoskins Says:

The song is crackish. I’m at 5+ times

209. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Not going to lie, vh1 needs to get joe buddens a show, man if all this shit was on tv for us to watch, nigga ratings would be through the roof…he is a walking relationship fuck up, so u know its always going be good drama, he can rap though…about self defeating shit

210. d_Block_4_Life Says:

I suppose. You got the Lakers or Mavs in this bout?

211. S.I.C.K Says:

I`m convinced the problem lies with Joey.I`m gonna call him Berry Buddens aka Joe “I can`t keep a hoe”Buddens.All these broads can`t be problematic like that.

The song is crackish. I’m at 5+ times

^ cosigns.

213. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Oh and OKC isn’t beating Memphis. Never thought I’d ever say that either.

214. Remixznflow Says:

d_Block_4_Life Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:27 am

Oh and OKC isn’t beating Memphis. Never thought I’d ever say that either.

STFU nigga…

*quietly cosigns and cries*

215. DJ Chase Says:

Son said if acting’s your career, seems like you pursued it from here for a year.

This nigga Joey…

216. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Royce Da 5’9″: Joe me and Em bout to drop this EP

Joe: Fuck that im bout to Ether my bitch….top THAT!

per the song, Tahiry BEEN told Joey, she aint the one. haha.

218. DJ Chase Says:

I suppose. You got the Lakers or Mavs in this bout?

^Prior to last night, yes. But watching last night, proves that the mavs can play well against them, but, the Mavs have been known to crumble under the pressure to win.

I can’t really call this series. But I’d never ever count Phil/Kobe out till their done

219. srhking24 Says:

yo, budden WENT OFF, damn… homegirl HAS to feel crispy if she got any type of heart or feelings lmaoo

220. Jersey*made*me Says:

d_Block_4_Life Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 10:22 am
    Frank Oceans
    Talk about mediocre

Rick Ross? True….very mediocre

221. Troyvul Says:

Why is ol girl suckin of Derrick Ward?

GATTTT

222. DJ Chase Says:

Oh and OKC isn’t beating Memphis. Never thought I’d ever say that either.

^Yeah, I didn’t think that this would true either, but, they key to this series is Westbrook understanding that he is NOT the man in OKC. If he plays PG, they can win, but he wants to be the man, and that shit aint gonna work for them

223. sarjo1988 Says:

sick u must not know bitches…99 percent of these bitches are problematic…unfortunatley this isnt breaking new neither, bitches always tryin to get over on a nigga

224. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Andddd that niggas is a free agent in 2012.

225. Harlem World Says:

@ 456

you were right the other day

apparently the white house will be showing a photo of a dead bin laden in the next 48 hours

226. sarjo1988 Says:

hopefully it isnt the mediatakeout pic of osama lol

227. Remixznflow Says:

i wanna shoot that nigga in the face…

how you go the whole season and part of the playoffs playin the right way.. .just to act like a damn fool in the last 3 games?

wtf?

everyone knows KD is THAT nigga on the team…

where is the coaching staff…

why nobody slappin this nigga around tellin him to pass the fucking ball?

smh… if they lose again tonite im not watching no more… i cant.. its disgusting to see a PG try to shoot over 3 niggas from the opposing team…

228. sarjo1988 Says:

and why they gotta wait to release the pic, they already got positive dna

they making up a wax model, and alla that

229. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

srhking24 Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 10:30 am

———–

she dont give a fuck, see this is the key to break ups, dont say shit, dont call and dont mention them or post shit on line, twitter and facebook. When you do that you show the other party you or hurt and still care. The best thing to do is nothing and that bitch will be confused and call you shortly. The key is to show all that shit did not mean anything and you can move on without a hitch. But, the minute u start cryin the other party has wonl

230. Remixznflow Says:

d_Block_4_Life Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:32 am

Andddd that niggas is a free agent in 2012.

he dont wanna be in OKC either… that nigga gonna try to go to LA… i bet money on it.

goodbye derrik fisher…

231. Harlem World Says:

lmao @ joe biden clutching his rosarys during the raid

*clutches rosary beads*

232. Jersey*made*me Says:

*finally listens*

Yeah that boy spazzed,this the Budden that earned that Def Jam deal…

233. S.I.C.K Says:

sarjo1988 Says:
    No matter how you slice the cake a female must submit to some man.They are wired that way.Even a so-called Bi chick is fucking some dude.If Joey had enough power of influence,that bitch would`ve stayed in line.I`ve seen crackhead homeless bitches LOYAL and in pocket to a fellow dirty nigga.It`s control nothing more nothing less.

234. DJ Chase Says:

Andddd that niggas is a free agent in 2012.

^Someone needs to pull him to the side and let him know that he is not helping his cause right now, he’s hurting it. Cuz he looks like he wants to play like AI, niggas aint trying to hear that

235. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Jameer Nelson
    Deron Williams
    Russell Westbrook
    Kirk Hinrich
    Derrick Rose
    Ray Felton
    Randy Foye
    Chris Paul
    Chauncey Billups
    Steve Nash
    All PG free agents in 2012

^ you holding joey to the same standards of a regular 9-5 nigga. He’s an artist… he wins too by capitalizing of the situation… But I agree, he’s only fueling the fire.

237. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

sarjo1988 Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 10:31 am

____

Not true, we as men say this, but 80 percent of the time its us that fucks up or cheats or insecure or controlling. Unless you are fucking with a hoe from the start, but in general we as men do way more fucked up shit. Think about past relationships and think about how many times it was actually u that fucked shit up

238. DJ Chase Says:

goodbye derrik fisher…

^That might work for him, cuz Kobe would put him in his place real quick. REAL QUICK

239. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

May 3rd, 2011 at 10:36 am
    sarjo1988 Says:
    ____

This is true…

240. Remixznflow Says:

nosign…

241. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

artistically he benefits from these hearbreaks

*conspiracy theorists it up*

maybe he’s intentionally sabotaging himsemlf

242. Harlem World Says:

Chris Paul
    Chauncey Billups
    Steve Nash
    All PG free agents in 2012

^Which one do you WANT to be a knick & Which one do you THINK WILL be a knick

244. Remixznflow Says:

nah not my baby… (echoes)

245. sarjo1988 Says:

^^^^damn berg gem after gem, preach my brother. u got me reevaluating my past situations n everything, n u sho right …we as men are hypocrites, ive fucked up so many times before but held my woman to a different standard, it is wut it is tho, were wired this way

246. DJ Chase Says:

nosign…

^Co-nosign

247. Harlem World Says:

is memphis a good bet for tonight?

theyve been a promising team this season but a lil too inconsisent for my liking

248. Remixznflow Says:

Harlem World Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:40 am

is memphis a good bet for tonight?

i wouldnt bet on em tonite… OKC will win a few games… this should be one…

249. Jersey*made*me Says:

bitches always tryin to get over on a nigga

@sarjo you hit the nail on the head homie..

@SICK,you waaaay smarter than that God

This intro to this song is words to live by,Snoop should’ve got a Noble Peace prize for this record.

The intro says it all though…..

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3BY1iypQc

250. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

and if you have not did more shit than females to you, than u are in the group of captain save a hoe ass niggas…Its one thing to get burnt once, but if all ur relationships hoes did u dirty, u are a lame

251. d_Block_4_Life Says:

^Which one do you WANT to be a knick & Which one do you THINK WILL be a knick
    I want CP3 barring any injuires to that knee this upcoming season and i think we will actually Randy Foye or Raymon Felton.

nosign…

^Co-nosign

^roffle coats.

253. Jersey*made*me Says:

You can’t control these hoes…..

254. Remixznflow Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:41 am

LOL… you cant play both sides nigga… if you doin women dirty you a bitch ass NON stand up nigga… straight up…

and if you constantly getting done dirty then you have no backbone…

but true standup niggas dont have to do neither…

i aint never cheated on a woman in my life… when im single i do what i want.. but when im with a woman… its different.

but dont make statements like this one.. .thats stupid.. just to justify your first statement you make one like this one? nosign again..

255. Harlem World Says:

The documents show that software called the Computer and Internet Protocol Address Verifier (CIPAV) was used by the FBI since at least 2001. The software allows the FBI to collect a variety of information from a computer every time it connects to the Internet, including the IP address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, open communication ports, list of the programs running, URLs visited, and more.

It is unclear how the FBI installs the software on a computer, but it is suspected that the spyware exploits a vulnerability in the user’s browser, like other common Internet viruses.

The documents also suggest the FBI frequently uses the software during investigations, including domestic criminal cases and Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) cases.

feds taking screenshots

256. sarjo1988 Says:

u cant no sign wut berg said tho, we all kno we fuck up way more than chics, expect to get away with it, and hold them to a whole nother standard, but liek i said were wired this way….we as men want the freedom to do as we please, but want our bitches to stay loyal…but deep down we know, ok they may not have fucked up as many times as us, but when they decide to fuck us over, its gonna be 1000 times worst…bitches start leakin shit uve only told them, start tryin to shit on ur name, all of a sudden want to get the law involved, not let u see ur child, thinkin they deserve 80 percent of ur check and alla that….all we as men are trying to do, is get as much pussy as possible, same pussy gets boring after a while…but its jus pussy…like fab said the entre aint as good without dessert on the side…thats all them other bitches are…dessert

257. Harlem World Says:

church

also, my instinct is telling me to bet on memphis anyway :/

You can’t control these hoes…..

^ basically. Keyword here being hoes.

259. DJ Chase Says:

^Care to elaborate on this…

260. Jersey*made*me Says:

^Care to elaborate on this…

He can’t,50 Tyson songs make more sense than that gibberish.

bless his heart……

261. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I understood nothing u said, those were 2 sep. points. There are men that are always cheated on or ran over and i was speaking on the reason why. As far as u nvr cheating congrats……

262. Harlem World Says:

not let u see ur child

WORD

263. Hoskins Says:

OKC can give Russ the most money so he isnt going anywhere.

264. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

the Gibbs and Jeezy song is on Rap Radar

265. Troyvul Says:

also, my instinct is telling me to bet on memphis anyway :/
    Word, hard to Bet against Z-BO tonight, but I think KD must of had a sitdown with Russ and will go off for 35+ tonight. Will it result in a win..perhaps

266. el feces loco Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 3rd, 2011 at 9:43 am

JOTD

*daps*

Joe Budden is smart..next up is Yaris Sanchez..him n her will be coupled up by ether Friday.

I know addicts..new pussy is addicting. They dont make no patch for that.

Joe just has to figure out how not to sell yall his story for free..ya’ll all be intrigued and overwhelmed by that nigga sex life.

267. Nah Right » Eminem & Royce Da 5’9 (Bad Meets Evil) – Hell: The Sequel (Artwork) Says:

[...] Album is in stores June 14th. [...]