Video: Ja Rule Responds to Robbery Allegation in Prodigy’s Book

Sway put dude on the spot though. But not for nothing, he was stammering like Porky Pig after he read that excerpt.

56 Responses to “Video: Ja Rule Responds to Robbery Allegation in Prodigy’s Book”

1. ilovemia305 Says:

they get put in positions where they are at a wits end

any more from them just seems like acts of desperation

to save face

GET LACED

2. hl Says:

b Says:

hl, are u really surprised that u would be asked that on nah?

^What are you talking about?

3. Harlem World Says:

@hl

i could do a lotta exposing(ll) if i opened up the chat logs & emails b

but imma fall back, because its just blogging and i stick to my word, unlike some

we all grown men here last time i checked (ll)

4. rex hussla Says:

what’d he say though?!?! we need transcripts

5. hl Says:

Harlem World Says:

@hl

i could do a lotta exposing(ll) if i opened up the chat logs & emails b

^lol Word. Go in.

6. rex hussla Says:

I’m talking about Ja

7. hl Says:

rex hussla Says:

what’d he say though?!?! we need transcripts

^I wasn’t feeling the direction GB$ was going in. I fell back. Wished them the best of luck and kept supporting it. HW is acting like a child. He’s really mad that I don’t want to blog with him.

8. Harlem World Says:

blogger wars or whatever this shit is, is corny

you called me fake, i defended myself like most people would

9. ilovemia305 Says:

GET LACED BY DA COCAINE LACED GAWD

10. Troyvul Says:

MSN Group convo STAT

11. Harlem World Says:

man, your ego really is that inflated if you think thats the case

i just thought you were having a bad day when you made those comments

chill

12. heroine headliner Says:

Blog shit should remain blog shit…..

Keep it on tha lo…..

Erybody that somebody already kno…..

instant message steez

14. hl Says:

@HW Where are the top secret chats you supposedly have? Go in.

15. kevfrescura de talco Says:

if i opened up the chat logs & emails b

>k

lol

16. heroine headliner Says:

Please stop family…..

It don’t gotta go down like dis…..

*Bawse Tears*

17. Troyvul Says:

Niggas gotta chill….cOLD STOP THIS

18. heroine headliner Says:

Ill give y’all each a ki to chill…..

19. kevfrescura de talco Says:

cOLD STOP THIS

> yeah frio, throw those dudes a log. get that nigga seth to help.

yo they speaking some real shit in this short interview

21. el feces loco Says:

@hl

i could do a lotta exposing(ll) if i opened up the chat logs & emails b

we all grown men here last time i checked (ll)

You fulla shit..unleash those emails nigga,..the fuck gender gota do with it?

22. b Says:

hulkshare.com/tdqfmzv2w6ul

>>>>>>teamjimad

23. stot Says:

so…

did hov’s old ass retire or what? haven’t heard that dude in ages

24. Harlem World Says:

this shit is corny – stop it

you a good blogger but you not a team player – thats all that needs to be said

im putting it to rest now – the hatchet is buried , and cremated and ashes have been sprinkled

you really overreacting

25. hl Says:

el feces loco Says:

You fulla shit..unleash those emails nigga,..the fuck gender gota do with it?

^That nigga lying. I don’t even talk to him like that.

26. stot Says:

# b Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 4:25 pm

hulkshare.com/tdqfmzv2w6ul

>>>>>>teamjimad

co-sign

this isn’t even a battle, it’s a massacre… stop it b

27. b Says:

feces used to baby sit miss tercy

28. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

LOL @ Prodigy putting all these niggas on blast

29. ilovemia305 Says:

Its not wise to bluff…cause you could get called out and you will pay for it

GET LACED

this reminds me of the time I exposed London Bloke for coming at me…. He got mad quite and humble after I dropped the email. Him and I are cool now though.

31. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^That nigga lying. I don’t even talk to him like that.

> ‘hittin my bbm & i ain even give you pin numbers’

32. el feces loco Says:

lil b mad cause I gave his moms the money to abort him and she bought some shoes and a wire hanger..he blame his gimp arm on me.

33. b Says:

wondough been hanging out with trick daddy dollars too much. u always talmbout lacing niggas.we dont mix that white wit our green up top homie.

34. rex hussla Says:

Harlem World’s wordpress & Lattisaw Tapes > GBM$ though

no shots whatsoever

35. kevfrescura de talco Says:

He got mad quite and humble after I dropped the email

> dog…you both said that email wasn’t real.

which is it?

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 29th, 2011 at 4:28 pm
    ^That nigga lying. I don’t even talk to him like that.

> ‘hittin my bbm & i ain even give you pin numbers’

^ roff. FOH tho Kev still.

37. ilovemia305 Says:

GET LACED WITH DAT CANDY TASTE

38. el feces loco Says:

Word? I ignored that beef cause I thought you was mad at him for coming IN you..apologies abound.

39. Harlem World Says:

come on b, everybody saw it

i dont wanna mention those involved – but if asked they will tell you the same

its not even a big deal, you were showing your sensitive side

i hear women like that in a man

40. d_block_4_life Says:

When dblock startin a blog tho?

I need the puerto rican perspective on this hip hop shit
    lol I know you’re joking, but I actually shot an idea to Rigz and B-ease last year about starting a site strictly reviewing albums. It never materialized, they were both down, though.

41. hl Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 4:29 pm
    come on b, everybody saw it

i dont wanna mention those involved – but if asked they will tell you the same

^Drop the transcripts.

kevfrescura de talco Says:

April 29th, 2011 at 4:29 pm
    He got mad quite and humble after I dropped the email

> dog…you both said that email wasn’t real.

which is it?

^ I’m like fece’s, I put the varsity team jacket over you so you can stay warm till the ambulance comes.

“… You kill a nigga today, he live forever”

43. stot Says:

“har de har har”

“check the page blah blah drop top stacy lattisaw tapes cosigned by wondough the great”

#wondoughGEMS

44. el feces loco Says:

He got mad quite and humble after I dropped the email

> dog…you both said that email wasn’t real.

which is it?

Nigga Kev got a photoblogic memory..he only forget his kids names it seems.

45. b Says:

feces, the ambulette is waiting for u downstairs.they said they sent two guys this time in case u have trouble going down that ramp.

46. Harlem World Says:

im not beefing with hl, hl is like 22 years old, hes a young boy

hl is beefing with me for some reason, after i tried to bury the hatchet, cremate it then sprinkle the ashes

47. kevfrescura de talco Says:

>AHAHAAA!

48. el feces loco Says:

# hl Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Harlem World Says:
    April 29th, 2011 at 4:29 pm
    come on b, everybody saw it

i dont wanna mention those involved – but if asked they will tell you the same

^Drop the transcripts.

^WHERES THE FUCKING EMAIL?

^ yo, this was funny. but foh feces.

50. hl Says:

Harlem World Says:

^You mentioned something about exposing me. Drop the transcripts or STFU.

51. ilovemia305 Says:

You think you know but you have no idea

GET LACED

52. d_block_4_life Says:

some of the funniest shit i read in a while.

53. srhking24 Says:

hulkshare.com/tdqfmzv2w6ul

>>>>>>teamjimad
    DEATH

54. rex hussla Says:

word up I need that D-Block blog [ll]

D-Block presents: Kit Kits and Dope Raps

55. Harlem World Says:

lattisaw tapes is wylin

aint no love in the heart of the city

56. Poster Child Says:

patty cake patty cake, i’m baked my man