Video: Rick Ross – I Am Still Music Tour Vlog #5

The I Am Still Music tour hits Wale’s hometown of D.C.

174 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross – I Am Still Music Tour Vlog #5”

1. S.I.C.K Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 1:14 pm
    who the fuck has even heard pauls boutique?
    I own the tape AND CD.

2. DJ Chase Says:

trina must have that a1 box, seems like everyone wanna trick and wife her up

^Shit, I wanna sample that box just to see what all the hub bub is about

3. big_seth Says:

LOL @ JihaD shitting on GAMES tape.

its true tho. I try to support strictly on his West Coast affiliation, but I made like 4 songs into that shit & fell asleep.

and that shit aint ambiance music like Spitta… GAMES shit is supposed to be hype.

4. GMLLZ Says:

First of all, Ben Franklin was never elected….

#gem

5. LeRoy Green Says:

i havent taken p seriously since the rick ross comment

^^^^^6

what he say

6. GMLLZ Says:

trina must have that a1 box, seems like everyone wanna trick and wife her up

^Shit, I wanna sample that box just to see what all the hub bub is about

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

gonna cost you a lambo son.

7. el feces loco Says:

that shit was hella disposable.

^^ so is this fab tape, streamed off datpiff. there are 3 maybe 4 tracks on there

Smart man

Datpiff = Test drive for mixtapes

8. Hoskins Says:

Homeless Rap…..

Destitute an homely…..this genre of rap is characterized by rappers wit’ no chains…..no money…..no foreign felines…..an no MAYBACHs…..

^^^ *brushes caucasian hair in front of captain planet*

9. JihaD Says:

Hoskins Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 2:38 pm
    that shit was hella disposable.

Say word? Cuz this jawn sounding aight right now, it just dragged in the middle a bit.

10. GMLLZ Says:

I respect Fab’s loyalty to his niggas

But I’d be cool never hearing another Paul Caine verse

11. JihaD Says:

Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside >>>>>

Christ.

this tape is worth it for this one jawn.

And this instrumental is so classic, so cinematic.

12. GMLLZ Says:

Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside >>>>>

^^^^^^^

stop playin….he hopped on that? I’m tempted to skip, but I’mma let it rock

13. JihaD Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 2:42 pm
    I respect Fab’s loyalty to his niggas

But I’d be cool never hearing another Paul Caine verse

Paul Caine is his brother ain’t he?

Yo real rap, Vado got busy on this MBMHMS jawn, B. That Harlem baritone is perfect for this beat.

14. Camelot Says:

Well goddamn…

georgebushmoney.com/2011/04/20/light-years-ahead-paying-homage-to-the-neptunes/

I’d like to personally thank HW for this writeup.

15. el feces loco Says:

trina must have that a1 box, seems like everyone wanna trick and wife her up

^Shit, I wanna sample that box just to see what all the hub bub is about

I bet the lips is hanging..I’ll pass.

Disclaimer: Only online..comments seen here should not be taken as a real life assessment of my true feelings or desires towards Trina and her super cooch

16. GMLLZ Says:

On track 3….this Fab jawn is soundin real official right now…beat selection and everything is on point

17. JihaD Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 2:43 pm
    Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside >>>>>

^^^^^^^

stop playin….he hopped on that? I’m tempted to skip, but I’mma let it rock

Other than the random singing autotune, this is the standout jawn on here >>>

Vado >> Banks >>> Fab.

18. GMLLZ Says:

Paul Caine is his brother ain’t he?

^^^^^^^^^^

Yea he is.

19. GMLLZ Says:

If everybody’s a boss…then whose really workin?

20. JihaD Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 2:45 pm
    Paul Caine is his brother ain’t he?

^^^^^^^^^^

Yea he is.

He got busy on that jawn on Mo Street Dreams cd Fab put out. And the Keeping It Gangsta remix.

Other than that, fuck that nigga.

21. GMLLZ Says:

Headed to the beach tomorrow for the weekend and this Fab is going to be on repeat

22. big_seth Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 2:47 pm

where you headed?

23. GMLLZ Says:

I do me, she do her, sometimes we do each other….

24. JihaD Says:

He got busy on this Like Father, Like Son beat too.

Christ.

Soul Tape >>>>

Fab needs to rap over more of these beats, and less over shitty synths.

FACT.

25. Harlem World Says:

paul cain is nice imo

good guncarrier/rapper

26. big_seth Says:

GMILLZ

Don’t say South Padre either nigga. LOL

27. hl Says:

This Fab mixtape ain’t even worth streaming.

28. b Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 2:38 pm
    April 21st, 2011 at 1:14 pm
    who the fuck has even heard pauls boutique?
    I own the tape AND CD.

^my point exactly lol.

29. GMLLZ Says:

where you headed?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

somewhere called Corpus Christi….my shorty picked it….I don’t have high expectations for third coast beaches unless they’re in Mexico…but fuck it I’m chillin regardless

30. b Says:

g millz headed to orchard beach lol

31. GMLLZ Says:

Don’t say South Padre either nigga. LOL

^^^^^^^^

I don’t know where that is….

32. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 2:49 pm
    paul cain is nice imo

good guncarrier/rapper

Ransom > Budden> Hitchcock> Cain

In order of Fab’s weed carriers.

33. big_seth Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 2:49 pm
    where you headed?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DEAD @ someplace called.

the beaches there kinda suck actually, but I’m spoiled with CA beaches. Its a fun time out there tho.

34. JihaD Says:

Yo this fab tape is MEAN off first listen, B. Shit is smooth as fuck.

35. GMLLZ Says:

DEAD @ someplace called.

^^^^^^^^^^

Lol. I only been to Houston, Dallas and Austin since I been in TX. So its new to me. I don’t expect much. Just some sun and sand. And chillin.

36. Troyvul Says:

*Takes Gbm off Bookmarked list*

37. GMLLZ Says:

Yo this fab tape is MEAN off first listen, B. Shit is smooth as fuck.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Word. Some real chill road trip music.

38. JihaD Says:

Troyvul Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 2:52 pm
    *Takes Gbm off Bookmarked list*

LOL.

39. GMLLZ Says:

Fab’s mixtape is crazy cohesive with the sound.

40. Hoskins Says:

Some of the beats on the tape are tired, hes using 2 beats J.Cole kilt on FNL. devil in a new dress? really? RAWSE beats? really? Big sean went harder on that phone numbers beat

standouts I think (on 1 listen of course)

Mo Brooklyn
    Drugs
    leaving you
    Drugs

41. JihaD Says:

.if you click on a link that says….”Mac Miller ft.”…..”Donnis ft.”…..or “Truck North ft.”…..u can expect a guest verse wit bars ’bout…..sleepin’ on tha train…..shittin’ in alleys…..an wipin’ ya ass wit’ newspaper…..

HH >>>>>>>>>>>

LMAO.

42. Harlem World Says:

rip the a -team

43. big_seth Says:

cool, I’m actually headed out there in May too. I was just wondering.

44. JihaD Says:

Hoskins Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 2:53 pm

standouts I think (on 1 listen of course)

Mo Brooklyn
    Drugs
    leaving you
    Drugs

I never heard J Cole or any rawse beat, or any big sean verse ether for that matter, so I guess its all new to me.

Soul Tape >>>>

45. GMLLZ Says:

cool, I’m actually headed out there in May too. I was just wondering.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Word.

I’m headed to Rehab in May……in Vegas…

Niggaz that know will already know what is…Lindsey Lohan won’t be at this spot

46. Camelot Says:

VA Beach > Any beach on planet earth

757 > The Garden of Eden

47. GMLLZ Says:

VA Beach > Any beach on planet earth

^^^^^^^^^

Cam….I’m from 804 and I usually agree with you on a lot of shit…but this is a loss. VA Beach is cool but it’s not anywhere near the top.

48. Camelot Says:

“I never heard J Cole or any rawse beat, …”

Um…

tinyurl.com/5vx5uhz

49. b Says:

I thought u was a ny nigga gmillz?

50. GMLLZ Says:

I thought u was a ny nigga gmillz?

^^^^^^^^^^

Nah. VA all day. Just got fam in NY. 70% of my fam’s in Philly though.

51. Troyvul Says:

.if you click on a link that says….”Mac Miller ft.”…..”Donnis ft.”…..or “Free J ft.”…..u can expect a guest verse wit bars ’bout…..sleepin’ on tha train…..shittin’ in alleys…..an wipin’ ya ass wit’ newspaper…..
    Damn.

52. JihaD Says:

Camelot Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 2:59 pm
    “I never heard J Cole or any rawse beat, …”

Um…

tinyurl.com/5vx5uhz

You ain’t been here that long have you, fam? I have NEVER heard an entire William Roberts song, EVER.

and I’ve listened to Cole, but I don’t know which beat was originally his, so,….

53. Camelot Says:

VA Beach > Any beach on planet earth

^^^^^^^^^

Lol Gmillz

But hey…

tinyurl.com/757tildeathdouspart

54. S.I.C.K Says:

@b

The Beasties have STELLAR production.I`m surprised niggas ain`t jacking them.

*light bulb flashes*

55. Deen Says:

Gator boots with the pimped out Gucci suits >>>>>>

56. Camelot Says:

“Nah. VA all day. Just got fam in NY.”

Yeah, apparently I have relatives in “Canarsy” ????

I’ve heard this shoutout in plenty of Nas and MD songs etc. so I assume this is somewhere in Queens??

But iono nothing bout that

57. S.I.C.K Says:

or “Free J ft.”
    niggaz iz foul.LOL

Free can rap

58. Camelot Says:

I feel ya.

I warmed up to law enforcement, bought TD for one of my homeboys (white dude) for a xmas gift.

DL’d Albert Anastasia and Ashes.

The music is good, I can’t really deny that anymore. He changed since Port of Miami, for better or worse.

That being said, he makes EXCELLENT pre-game music when you sitting in the whip with yoru boys bout to hit the spot or a club or someshit

59. big_seth Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Word.

I’m headed to Rehab in May……in Vegas…

Niggaz that know will already know what is…Lindsey Lohan won’t be at this spot

I have yet to visit vegas unfortunately.

60. Harlem World Says:

cannot wait to eat again

61. el feces loco Says:

Yeah, apparently I have relatives in “Canarsy” ????

Canarsie..brooklyn..

Canarsie Pier for fishing >>>>>>>>>>>>

62. Hoskins Says:

HH >>>>>>>>>>>

LMAO.

JihaD

^^^ Its funnier if you’ve heard Rick Ross’ music. His dedication to the character is impeccable. Foreign felines, Tom Ford #hidden rawsegems

63. Camelot Says:

“The I Am Still Music tour hits Wale’s hometown of D.C. ”

Um… eskay wasn’t that nigga bred in Maryland?

64. el feces loco Says:

I have yet to visit vegas unfortunately.

Take this L..its yours..own it.

65. GMLLZ Says:

I have yet to visit vegas unfortunately.

^^^^^^^^^

Make it the location for your bachelor party. Maybe you shouldn’t though. You might reconsider marriage. Lol.

Rehab is the pool party at The Hard Rock…I’m going for Memorial day. Gettin a cabana at that shit. Should be crazy.

66. Camelot Says:

Yeah, apparently I have relatives in “Canarsy” ????

Canarsie..brooklyn..

Word? Interesting.

Buts I still rep The Commonwealth. And all its nuisances.

67. K1ng Says:

niggas and there vlogs it’s 2011 bitch ain’t nobody give a shit if you shitting out 100k unless you sharing it

68. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps ether la pistola de muerto*

69. GMLLZ Says:

I got the least of what I put the most into….

#gem

70. Remixznflow Says:

big_seth Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:08 pm

April 21st, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Word.

I’m headed to Rehab in May……in Vegas…

Niggaz that know will already know what is…Lindsey Lohan won’t be at this spot

I have yet to visit vegas unfortunately.

smh.. you a grown man…

just body yourself… lol…

im playin but seriously you are losing… LOSING.

71. JihaD Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:14 pm
    *daps ether la pistola de muerto*

Yo, did you ever get that email I sent you about your homegirl doing that hook?

72. el feces loco Says:

# S.I.C.K Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:14 pm

*daps ether la pistola de muerto*

S.I.C.K Widit..whats good fella?

73. GMLLZ Says:

Fab knows what he’s doing…..why’d my ex-girl just tell me that her favorite track on his mixtape is the You Be Killin Em remix…..

As expected.

74. K1ng Says:

what y’all niggas know about Brennan & Carr.

that double deep b the death of me

75. Troyvul Says:

Woman who has caught a DUI, during he pregnancy.

Sexy or Deviant?

76. big_seth Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 3:10 pm
    I have yet to visit vegas unfortunately.

^^^^^^^^^

you ballin like that though.

Me I probably just get a regular ass room in circus circus or some shit.LOL

I was actually supposed to go last year, but postponed the trip. I am probably gonna go toward the end of this year tho.

77. K1ng Says:

before I download I would like to know what would u niggas rate the fab tape out of 5?

78. Tong Po Flo Says:

Fab needs to rap over more of these beats, and less over shitty synths.

^ I’m saying tho

79. el feces loco Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Woman who has caught a DUI, during he pregnancy.

Sexy or Deviant?

Deviant…if its alcohol…Sexy if its weed.

Woman who has caught a DUI, during he pregnancy.

Sexy or Deviant?

^ both.

chick who lets you skeet while toddler sleep on the side of the bed

Sexy or Deviant ?

82. Troyvul Says:

el feces loco Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 3:21 pm
    # Troyvul Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Woman who has caught a DUI, during he pregnancy.

Sexy or Deviant?

Deviant…if its alcohol…Sexy if its weed.
    Co-sig

83. JihaD Says:

K1ng Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:19 pm

4 outta 5 imo. Fab sounds more like an actual artist than a punchline rapper over these types of beats, and the whole tape is real cohesive. Couple of slips in the middle of the project, but nothing that would keep me from listening to it again.

hit datpiff and stream it first if you dont wanna commit.

84. b Says:

free j>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

85. Troyvul Says:

chick who lets you skeet while toddler sleep on the side of the bed

Sexy or Deviant ?
    Depends on the position, spooning…sexy….Doggystyle Deviant

86. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Big Seth is wholesome, no homo

87. S.I.C.K Says:

Yo, did you ever get that email I sent you about your homegirl doing that hook?
    Indeed I did and I responded sir..Do you have a skeleton or concept ready?Can I hear something?I`ll see if she wants to do it.

88. JihaD Says:

Troyvul Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:18 pm
    Woman who has caught a DUI, during he pregnancy.

Sexy or Deviant?

Unfit parent and disgrace.

Depends on the position, spooning…sexy….Doggystyle Deviant

^ roff, true though.

90. K1ng Says:

hit datpiff and stream it first if you dont wanna commit.

JihaD

thanks man, I respect your promt response.

91. DJ Chase Says:

chick who lets you skeet while toddler sleep on the side of the bed

Sexy or Deviant ?

^Deviant… oh so deviant. Especially if you’re not that baby’s father

92. S.I.C.K Says:

S.I.C.K Widit..whats good fella?

aint nothin just tryna dick dap the fine bitches that work at Macy`s.

93. e aka mac with the cheese Says:

Speaking of vegas, wet republic >>>

94. GMLLZ Says:

you ballin like that though.

Me I probably just get a regular ass room in circus circus or some shit.LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Vegas is fun either way really. Whether you got paper or not. It’s so much to get into. Make sure you get out there man. It’s a lot of fun.

95. el feces loco Says:

Rehab is what tourists do..I usually hit the hood evening/late night..MLK Blvd, cruise the projects, then swing by Koval and burn a blunt where Pac got shot..then hit up the local clubs where the locals and chicks from Cali be.

Daytime I do that tourist walk while looking up and around shit.

96. Harlem World Says:

oh shit, the Team Deviant goonies are out…

*throws up TD gang sign*

97. JihaD Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:24 pm
    Yo, did you ever get that email I sent you about your homegirl doing that hook?

Say word? I never seen it… SMH.

Lemme check now.

And yea, we got something put down for it, but I would much rather have her add her own twist to it, because the og person who sang it couldn’t meet the range we were looking for.

98. Camelot Says:

I’m watching Wire clips on Youtube, Season 3

*DEAD* when that cop gives Avon and them the *blank stare* when he finds a fucking grenade on the table.

99. el feces loco Says:

SMH @ she want me to hit it doggystyle so she can hold the baby bottle for him.

100. Tong Po Flo Says:

chick who lets you skeet while toddler sleep on the side of the bed

Sexy or Deviant ?

^ Deviant fo sho

101. GMLLZ Says:

Daytime I do that tourist walk while looking up and around shit.

Lol. Word. I’m a tourist. Even though I’m always out there — but I ain’t got land there. I really never been outside of the strip in Vegas unless you count the airport. Everything besides the strip looks dusty as fuck. Lol.

Rehab on Memorial Day >>>>>>>>>

102. GMLLZ Says:

Fuck that….Vegas on Memorial Day weekend>>>>>

Damn near anywhere dope on Memorial Day weekend>>>>>>>>>

103. Harlem World Says:

nosign to smashing while a kid is present tho

104. el feces loco Says:

Me I probably just get a regular ass room in circus circus or some shit.LOL

CC is the best hotel on the strip thats not on the strip…like you wouldnt be missing shit at the CC.

I member we snuck in the Hard Knock once, bloods galore..our blue Yankee fitteds was lookin like halos

105. d_block_4_life Says:

nosign to smashing while a kid is present tho
    DBillz would disagree

106. K1ng Says:

chick who lets you skeet while toddler sleep on the side of the bed

Sexy or Deviant ?

depends on the chick if she look anything like beyonce or miss jolie i could care less.

107. Danny Ocean Says:

Woman who has caught a DUI, during he pregnancy.

fucking foul
    ________________________

chick who lets you skeet while toddler sleep on the side of the bed

I’m cool with this.

108. d_block_4_life Says:

chick who lets you skeet while toddler sleep on the side of the bed

Sexy or Deviant ?
    Lmao @ the idea of this possibly being sexy.

109. DJ Chase Says:

nosign to smashing while a kid is present tho

^I have to agree with this, but I have been guilty of this shit in the past.

110. big_seth Says:

Yea, like I said that is probably gonna happen this year tho. Maybe early next at the latest.

There are a lot of places I wanna go that I’ve never been tho.

111. el feces loco Says:

I really never been outside of the strip in Vegas unless you count the airport.

One time I was like “lets drive to Reno”…about 5 miles out past the strip I turned and looked back, I was like fuck that…That shit a lil desert town for real. They fit So much debauchery in a couple square miles.

112. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^^

LOL. Yo these two chicks straight threw hands in the Sportsbook at the Venetian like 2 years ago around this time of the year when the Lakers were playing against somebody in the playoffs. Two mexican chicks…one was from Cali.

Funny watching that shit develop from just words into hands and ripped Kobe jerseys.

113. d_block_4_life Says:

Alone In Vegas

114. JihaD Says:

K1ng Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:24 pm
    hit datpiff and stream it first if you dont wanna commit.

JihaD

thanks man, I respect your promt response.

No doubt.

115. Troyvul Says:

Having her beg you to eat it after a workout and 3 months of no shaving

Deviant or Sexy

116. DJ Chase Says:

A chick who’s 5 4 months pregnant (meaning she’s not “really” showing) with another dudes baby wants you to smash

Sexy or deviant?

117. el feces loco Says:

toddler sleep

Its a toddler though..toddlers are like outdoor fetuses.

no harm no foul

118. GMLLZ Says:

Alone In Vegas>>>>

dope track

119. d_block_4_life Says:

Its a toddler though..toddlers are like outdoor fetuses.

no harm no foul

120. GMLLZ Says:

Its a toddler though..toddlers are like outdoor fetuses.

no harm no foul

^^^^^^

I’m done here.

121. DJ Chase Says:

^Straight up. Vegas is amazing in that respect. They stuck a million volts of electricity in the middle of a desert

122. el feces loco Says:

Sexy or deviant?

I did this last month…she lost the baby though.

Pregnant pussy >>>>>>>>>

In HS, I went with this pregnant chick(not mine) till she had the baby then left her.

“When you gon let me feed the baby?” = Lets fuck

123. GMLLZ Says:

Yall niggaz and non hairbrush in the mirror rappin kizzas have a good weekend….

Jihad what you got poppin in ATL?

124. DJ Chase Says:

Its a toddler though..toddlers are like outdoor fetuses.

no harm no foul

^oh shit

125. DJ Chase Says:

“When you gon let me feed the baby?” = Lets fuck

*DEAD*

126. big_seth Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:33 pm
    I really never been outside of the strip in Vegas unless you count the airport.

I have been to Reno before.

127. JihaD Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 3:36 pm
    Yall niggaz and non hairbrush in the mirror rappin kizzas have a good weekend….

Jihad what you got poppin in ATL?

I’m saying tho.

Going up for a couple studio sessions with some homies from Out of Town. Gonna get started on a solo project and some of this additional ZipSquad stuff til BSG is finally straight.

128. Troyvul Says:

JihaD you gonna drop a b diss?

129. b Says:

my nine’ll seem like its a time machine b.c date u

130. London Bloke Says:

where this fabolous at?

131. el feces loco Says:

I have been to Reno before.

never been..I was going to Vegas 2x a year for a few years for MAGIC Convention too..always wanted to hit Reno and go look for Deputy Rainesha Williams aka Niecy Nash.

bucketlistFAIL

132. London Bloke Says:

oh shit found it. nevermind

133. b Says:

troy, why lol

134. stot Says:

what up nah?

this maple & brown sugar oatmeal is the motherfuckin bomb

“bitch ass niccas ain’t feelin me, hip-hop is the new bitch ass nicca industry”

#uncleMURDAgems

aggressive content>>>>>>>>>>>>

135. London Bloke Says:

HW write up GB$ is dope. I need to catch up on some GM$ posts (n)

136. GMLLZ Says:

what up nah?
    stot Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:49 pm

what up nah?

this maple & brown sugar oatmeal is the motherfuckin bomb

“bitch ass niccas ain’t feelin me, hip-hop is the new bitch ass nicca industry”
    this maple & brown sugar oatmeal is the motherfuckin bomb

“bitch ass niccas ain’t feelin me, hip-hop is the new bitch ass nicca industry”

^^^^^^^^^^

Yo stot…for the record…nicca is the same as nigga…no real difference there….don’t slip up at the party and say nicca thinkin that shit is fly

*sings only gonna break break break your heart*

woooohhoooooohhhoooohhh

138. Troyvul Says:

troy, why lol
    Its after 3.30 on a friday (tomorrow is a holiday) People are getting silly (c) co-worker

139. GMLLZ Says:

Cold whaddup tho?

140. LeRoy Green Says:

refrain from bein lame…say it like ya mean it…

141. b Says:

whats a don?a nigga that s a thug wit charm,
    always on point as soon as its on his goons ‘ll respond
    he move right and fear losing his life
    mad dimes, but none could fit the shoes of his wife,

142. Camelot Says:

my nine’ll seem like its a time machine b.c date u

Cease & desist the whole rapping thing

143. GMLLZ Says:

Cease & desist the whole rapping thing

Co-sign….b you bodied yourself with that “song” you uploaded earlier

144. b Says:

true story I heard nas say ,a nigga get a cut every 4 days, and that became my routine.smh at me

145. JihaD Says:

Troyvul Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:47 pm
    JihaD you gonna drop a b diss?

After watching him play himself earlier today, I decided it wasn’t worth it.

@SICK

If you still lurking homie, check your email for me.

146. Asparaghost Says:

slept on shit, Gutter Water from ALC, still bumpin dat

oh and haha look at wale..

147. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

For those interested:

img819.imageshack.us/img819/5599/nahright.png

Fuck ashmi

148. b Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    Cease & desist the whole rapping thing

Co-sign….b you bodied yourself with that “song” you uploaded earlier

^never that.U CASNT KILL NOTHING THATS READY TO DIE (C) UKNOW WHO

149. London Bloke Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 3:54 pm
    Cold whaddup tho?

co-whaddup

150. Danny Ocean Says:

I would’ve thought this Fab tape was ill when I was 18.

151. b Says:

JihaD Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:58 pm
    Troyvul Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:47 pm
    JihaD you gonna drop a b diss?

After watching him play himself earlier today, I decided it wasn’t worth it.

^LOL.now ya learning

152. JihaD Says:

stot Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:49 pm
    what up nah?

this maple & brown sugar oatmeal is the motherfuckin bomb

“bitch ass niccas ain’t feelin me, hip-hop is the new bitch ass nicca industry”

#uncleMURDAgems

aggressive content>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Blank Stares*
    *wonders where Marv and Captain Planet and Jackson7 are now*

153. London Bloke Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    Cease & desist the whole rapping thing

Co-sign….b you bodied yourself with that “song” you uploaded earlier

link or leave ya grandma around el feces

154. London Bloke Says:

Say word NOWB just dropped eskays address

155. Asparaghost Says:

swear the best ALC beat will have you seein aliens n shit..

Chain Swinging>>>
    Breathing Down your Neck>>>>>>>

156. Danny Ocean Says:

might do a suit with a fitted, on some draft day shit.

157. b Says:

bloke, hulkshare.com/6yr2de6iu77c

158. Remixznflow Says:

NOWB wyldin…

smh…

aint ish GMLLZ

160. Hoskins Says:

NOWB why do you hate eskay tho?

Are you trying to fit in?

161. GMLLZ Says:

hulkshare.com/6yr2de6iu77c

162. Danny Ocean Says:

Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside however is >>>>

163. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 4:03 pm

NOWB why do you hate eskay tho?

Are you trying to fit in?

Why would I hate him?

164. Harlem World Says:

“bitch ass niccas ain’t feelin me, hip-hop is the new bitch ass nicca industry”

oh word???

get him….

b Says:

April 21st, 2011 at 3:59 pm
    JihaD Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:58 pm
    Troyvul Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 3:47 pm
    JihaD you gonna drop a b diss?

After watching him play himself earlier today, I decided it wasn’t worth it.

^LOL.now ya learning

^ this could be the rope-a-dope tactic. You know how pool sharks will play a bad game, then say aw man give me a chance to get it back; double or nothing. Then scrape the whole game.

166. Troyvul Says:

Is NOWB’s link safe for work?

167. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

@Troy – yes. Its just Eskay’s information

168. stot Says:

jihad, now you’re reaching. so if i wanted to quote that line, what would i have to do to not seem like a “racist”? I didn’t even say the actual word, specifically to please you of course, your highness. fucking faggot.

hulkshare.com/6yr2de6iu77c

^ say word, I can’t dl at the plantation, but someone. Do tell.

170. S.I.C.K Says:

@Jihad

Got it.I got a sorround sound 4 channel mic that records direct to mp3/wav format.I can get her to sing on a metronome click to the right bpm.Then you can rip the vocal and paste it in there.I`ll record a few different layers so it can sound some what cohesive.Like I said I`ll see what she wants to do.

171. stot Says:

does uncle murda have any good tracks i can listen to? his features are dope but i haven’t heard any solo tracks from him i don’t think

as remex would say