Curren$y’s Jet Life Tour @ Irving Plaza on 06/6

Curren$y’s Jet Life Tour will be touching down in NYC on June 6th at the Irving Plaza and we’re giving away a pair of tickets, courtesy of Live Nation, to celebrate the release of Curren$y’s Covert Coup EP.

To win the pair, answer the following question:

On what track does Curren$y mention Nah Right?

E-mail the correct answer to nah.right.contests[at]gmail[dot]com.

UPDATE: Contest closed. Look out for another ticket giveaway closer to the concert date.

Special guests include Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy, Fiend and Corner Boy P.

Buy tickets here.

116 Responses to “Curren$y’s Jet Life Tour @ Irving Plaza on 06/6”

1. Captain Planet Says:

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD listen man, i’m a man of the Lord…. i’d be a FOOL 2 beef w/ anybody who looks like Jesus. please don’t diss me

#joebuddencoppingpleasontwittergems

>>> Yo is this fo real?!?!

If so … HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

2. mcb Says:

i dont win contests, i just get herb,
    you look like shit smeared on the curb,

3. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

in every hood, theres a light skinded girl who calls herself chyna. She prolly dance too.

^Movie introduction?

4. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

twitter.com/JoeBudden/status/16358357233

smh

5. Camelot Says:

Put for reference sake, Wiki says his last official joint was…

Mac Miller – All Around The World” ?

#kanyeshrug

6. Captain Planet Says:

COACHELLA >>>>>>

I understand a lot of you niggas being too G for that kinda scene, but if you a young Cali nigga like me!?!?! #WOOO!!!!!

I’m still recovering …

Where else can you see Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill, Nas, Wiz Khalifah, Lil B AND Fucking Kanye in the same weekend?!?!?

7. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Wale actually sounded nice on that 600 something song. I was surprised [Jada had the best verse though].

8. Captain Planet Says:

Camelot Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:07 pm
    Put for reference sake, Wiki says his last official joint was…

Mac Miller – All Around The World” ?

#kanyeshrug

>>> Yup.

That’s what I just said.

Just smart, he working with the young nigga (&kizzas).

They the future, if you like it or not.

9. JihaD Says:

April 20th, 2011 at 3:03 pm
    Just Blaze did that track on Mac Miller’s last release (nh)

Thats a fail. That Jew money make slaves outta the most principled men.

Word to CamelGOAT.

10. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Kanye’s set at Coachella>>>>

How can you not root for a guy that tries that hard?

11. hl Says:

Captain Planet Says:

^Yeah, sounds pretty dope. Not really a fan of those types of venues though.

12. Captain Planet Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:07 pm
    twitter.com/JoeBudden/status/16358357233

smh

>>>> Haaaaaaaaa!!!!

13. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Kanye’s set at Coachella>>>>

seriously that was a great performance

14. hl Says:

Cochella is like some outdoor Woodstock type shit right?

15. Camelot Says:

Interesting, Wiki also says that one of Just Blaze’s upcoming joints:

Big Sean – Finally Famous: The Album (2011)
    00. “Illegal Content” (Feat. Eminem)

WTF?!!!
    LOL, if I knew how to bold….

16. Captain Planet Says:

JihaD Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:08 pm
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:03 pm
    Just Blaze did that track on Mac Miller’s last release (nh)

Thats a fail. That Jew money make slaves outta the most principled men.

Word to CamelGOAT.

>>>> HAaaaaaa!!!

Just don’t need his money! Didn’t you hear him on the Green Lantern call with Lil B?

He’s talking about copping 10 Benzes and taking a nigga life for 5 G’s

He likes Mac because of the young vibe.

All this young niggas is refreshing to him. (nh)

17. d_block_4_life Says:

college star
    It baffles me how he was a “scorer” on Indiana.

@ HI

The credits are in the Nahlight

18. d_block_4_life Says:

Just Blaze did that track on Mac Miller’s last release (nh)
    He did? How come i don’t have that track. Not many Just tracks get by me.

19. b Says:

*puts ,y fitted hat on my waves*

yes, not my head, I put it on my waves, theres a difference.

capt whaddup

20. JihaD Says:

Camelot Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:10 pm
    Interesting, Wiki also says that one of Just Blaze’s upcoming joints:

Big Sean – Finally Famous: The Album (2011)
    00. “Illegal Content” (Feat. Eminem)

WTF?!!!
    LOL, if I knew how to bold….

Thats a Detroit move. Only explanation.

21. Captain Planet Says:

hl Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:10 pm
    Cochella is like some outdoor Woodstock type shit right?

>>> Exactly, some hippie/hipster/indie vibe.

Sick Shit if you’re down.

Niggas passing doobies, asking you if you need some shrooms, e, acid.

Crazy place.

You’re in a different world for 3 days.

22. d_block_4_life Says:

What’s the name of that Mac Miller song?

23. Captain Planet Says:

Whattup b?

What’s really REALLY good? (nh)

24. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Cochella is like some outdoor Woodstock type shit right?

yeah pretty much but with more hip hop acts

it’s a huge event in California though

it’s great too because there’s less traffic those days because a bunch of the 16-24 year olds aren’t on the roads

25. JihaD Says:

April 20th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Just Blazes life consists of video games and hunting down rare polo pieces. This music shit is definitely third to that nigga.

Word to him being unable to hold on to Jay Elect and get Act 2 released.

26. K1ng Says:

“america don’t understand the demographic I tapped in”

27. b Says:

Captain Planet Says:

^same ol brick, buits different yay.what was the highlight of the show?

28. el feces loco Says:

Whattup b?

What’s really REALLY good? (nh)

In unison

29. Captain Planet Says:

Kanye shut it down tho.

Niggas was wondering who he’d bring out.

Kizzas were hoping he’d bring out Daft Punk for Harder, Stronger, Faster.

It would have been a RIOT! Kizza don’t play around about that Daft Punk.

I was hoping Jigga, but thinking Rihanna, Nicki Minaj or Rick Ross.

He brought out Pusha T and white girls were like, ” Is that Chris Brown? “

30. Camelot Says:

Thats a Detroit move. Only explanation.

Well Eminem x Just Blaze aint terrible.

Cold Wind Blows >>>

Its that goddamn Big Sean I can’t stand. That nigga remind me of a certain fuck-nigga…

Man ioneewan think about it.

31. hl Says:

He brought out Pusha T and white girls were like, ” Is that Chris Brown? “

^^^^^

*deaded*

32. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

JihaD Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

April 20th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Word to him being unable to hold on to Jay Elect and get Act 2 released.

—————————————————————

I remember musing on whether Just Blaze was as much at fault as JayE for the delay

33. Jackson7 Says:

that Big Sean/Chris brown joint is HELLA catchy

34. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

He brought out Pusha T and white girls were like, ” Is that Chris Brown? “

lmao

35. JihaD Says:

Camelot Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:15 pm
    Thats a Detroit move. Only explanation.

Well Eminem x Just Blaze aint terrible.

Cold Wind Blows >>>

Man ioneewan think about it.

Yea, but that Just x Marshall x Wayne jawn was basura.

FACT.

36. b Says:

Feces u should be paid for them gems u dropped yesterday

37. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:15 pm

that Big Sean/Chris brown joint is HELLA catchy
    ————————————–

THIS

Not a fan of either but I can’t lie.

38. Captain Planet Says:

JihaD Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:13 pm
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Word to him being unable to hold on to Jay Elect and get Act 2 released.

JihaD

>>> Just Blaze is a genius.

I think what you said goes with what I said. (nh)

He’s been bored with music lately. All these niggas talking about cars and money and nothing of substance. That’s why X-Box has been more interesting.

These young niggas got him reenergized.

Just don’t do interviews, but the MOST controversial rapper in hip-hop right now got him cracking jokes on Green Lantern’s radio show.

Go peep that interview on rapradar and tell me I’m wrong.

And I don’t blame JayElec on Just. That nigga don’t know WHAT he want to do.

Just is a producer not a psychiatrist.

39. Captain Planet Says:

Whattup feces?

How ya living?

40. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Just Blaze and Kanye West are top 5 all time producers. True story.

41. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

And I don’t blame JayElec on Just. That nigga don’t know WHAT he want to do.
    —————————————-

true i guess it’s not like JayE’s doing much now either

42. hl Says:

43. Troyvul Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:15 pm

that Big Sean/Chris brown joint is HELLA catchy
    ————————————–

THIS

Not a fan of either but I can’t lie.
    Especially on Club Speakers

44. JihaD Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:15 pm
    JihaD Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

April 20th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Word to him being unable to hold on to Jay Elect and get Act 2 released.

—————————————————————

Back in 2009 (ROFFS), the excuse was that they were waiting on Nasir verses to complete the project, meaning it was done.

Well, Nore did tell us that Nasir takes a long time to work on a verse, and will often do two or three before he is satisfied, but its been damn near three years since that proclamation.

At this point, I assume its because Jay Elect is being crushed under the weight of his own expectations, Just is pissed because the “big homie” stole his artist, and Nasir is STILL working on those verses, because this is bullshit.

Hell, the Nacirema Dream is gonna be out before Act 2, and we know only one nigga is looking forward to that bullshit.

FACT.

45. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

bye hl

46. Camelot Says:

Yea, but that Just x Marshall x Wayne jawn was basura.

Damn…

*respects the check*

47. Jackson7 Says:

maybe camel signed jay-e so he can make sure that he NEVER gets his music released

48. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

———————————-

Pretty much.

You have to imagine a song like Exhibit C takes a while to write. I sincerely hope he isn’t trying to write a whole album full of songs like that. He’ll never finish. And I don’t think anyone’s expecting that from him, either.

49. Captain Planet Says:

Jackson7 Says:

>>> This could easily be true …

50. JihaD Says:

April 20th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

I’m just saying there has to be better rappers for Just to work with than Mac Miller and Lil B.

51. Troyvul Says:

And I don’t think anyone’s expecting that from him, either.
    I am.

If he doesnt deliver an album of that calibur please believe it will be deemed a failure.

52. Camelot Says:

LOL

*Is a defiant Papoose fan*

*Plays Papoose – “Shoot The Club Up” on a lonely corner*

*Left burner @ home…*

53. b Says:

why is this nigga sending subliminals?

bsg come get ya fucking dutch carrier please.

54. Captain Planet Says:

JihaD Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:23 pm
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

JihaD

>>> Better? Yes, he’s already working with them: Saigon and Just Blaze.

Younger and Fresher? No.

It’s like having a conversation with a lil kid, they don’t recognize all the barriers grown folks do.

They don’t understand WHY you can’t do certain things.

And that’s a beautiful and dangerous thing …

55. Captain Planet Says:

*Saigon and Jay Elec

56. JihaD Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:22 pm

*adjusts tin foil hat*

Don’t worry. That Mountain Dew money gonna dry up soon, and we are about a month away from the quarterly, “Half finished, unmixed Jay Elect verse that may or may not end up on Act 2, complete with video showing him in a studio stuttering into a camera, and twitter rant on how dope he is and no one understands his music” song he puts out to grab some quick tour money and pay his child support.

But yea, I wouldn’t put it past CamelGOAT to sign and silence all his competition.

57. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Troyvul Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

And I don’t think anyone’s expecting that from him, either.
    I am.

——————————————–

haha, well now that he’s made everyone wait for so long I guess he’ll have to do just that. But I mean, if Act 2 came out early 2010, I’d be okay with only a few songs of Exhibit C’s caliber, and then some songs that were good but not that great. I mean, that was one of the songs he chose to promote it with, so you had to assume it was one of the better ones he made.

58. Camelot Says:

*is a Papoose fan*

*stands on corner no armor and no metal*

*plays Papoose & Remy Ma – The Influentials*

59. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Isn’t there a Jay-Z quote about how if he finds the next great rapper, he won’t compete with him, he’d rather sign him because he wants no trouble? Or was that made up?

60. Captain Planet Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

>>>> No trouble = No competition?

*J.Cole and Jay Electronica look at each other nervously*

61. Troyvul Says:

Big Sean is cool, I have no qualms with him.

62. JihaD Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:22 pm
    ———————————-

Pretty much.

Its counter productive, tho. Even Stevie had to eventually release “Songs In The Key of Life;” Mike had to release “Thriller.” I wouldn’t doubt that either was satisfied with their product, but the people loved both albums. Perfection is an unrealistic goal– just make the best product you can and let the people judge it.

63. big_seth Says:

Just got my nintendo 64 in the mail.

*yells like them youtube kids*

64. Captain Planet Says:

Yo is anyone watching this ArsenalxTottenham game?!?!

I usually only watch soccer during World Cup but these fools scoring like a basketball game!

65. b Says:

I wanna see how this no snitching shit holds up when shellz thee odor gets busted carrying that kush for bsg? shit gon go from shellz liotta to tellzon thee owner

66. Camelot Says:

I cop the Tommy Gun with El Capo, el fact tho
    With street knowledge, I speaks brolic, tell fatso
    I palm pumps at ya’ll chumps, hell ammo
    If you feel like a frog jump. You still a tadpole

(c) Papoose…

67. el feces loco Says:

# b Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Feces u should be paid for them gems u dropped yesterday

elfecesloco@paypaldotcom

*daps to all you mofukkas that aint gon dap me back*

68. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

no that’s a real quote…I remember it but I can’t find the link right now

I don’t know how common it is in the music industry but I know in boxing, promoters do it all the time where they sign a fighter that’s a threat to their cash cow to prevent the fight from ever happening

69. JihaD Says:

Camelot Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

LOL

*Is a defiant Papoose fan*

*Plays Papoose – “Shoot The Club Up” on a lonely corner*

*Left burner @ home…*

ROFLS.

a random papoose verse came on the ipod while I was working out yesterday. Damn near dropped the weights, lol. This niggas said-

“you better hope ya man leaves you in the will (wheel) like a hubcap”

SMH.

70. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

JihaD Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:22 pm
    ———————————-

Pretty much.

——————————————————

Completely agree.

Look what happened to the Beach Boys when the Beatles released Sgt. Peppers. They one upped Pet Sounds, and that and Brian Wilson wouldn’t release Smile until it was perfect. That record finally came out a few years back and no one cared. Had he released it then it would have been highly praised by his contemporaries.

71. big_seth Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

there is also a Kanye quote like that about Lupe.

He says he threw him on Touch the Sky & formed a group with him because he was that much better than him. LOL

72. DJ Chase Says:

>>> This could easily be true …

^yall aint peeped the game yet. Jay is a smart man. He sees all these new cats, and if he deems you competition, he’s gonna either try to sign you or if that can’t work, do tracks with you to help keep his name afloat while your name grows. Which is why he hasn’t really decended in popularity (not to be confused with lyrical skills).

DMX, the lox, ja rule, 50, once it was clear that he had to pay attention to 50, jeezy, TI, wayne, ross, drake, lupe, cole, kanye, etc. etc.

He didn’t just work with them out or respect for their hustle and music. They’re energy is his lifeline. But thats good business practice, cuz he knows that he may actually have to compete with any of them cats one day, and it could be his last dance

73. Captain Planet Says:

Is MayweatherxPacquiao EVER going to happen?

74. Jackson7 Says:

*dapsEFL*

real nigga shit said: April 19, 2011 at 10:49 pm

I don’t fuck with Kanye period. We got different upbringings and backgrounds.

Nigga wear shiny glittery leather skinny pants. That’s not up my alley.

I play ball. That nigga can’t even hoop. Or swig liquor. Second hand smoke. none of that shit.

I dont fuck with that fuck nigga.

^ roff Hoots/

76. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

ROFLS.

“you better hope ya man leaves you in the will (wheel) like a hubcap”

SMH.

worstpapoose.tumblr.com/

77. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:33 pm

no that’s a real quote…I remember it but I can’t find the link right now

—————————————-

Jay-Z won the rap GAME

78. mcb Says:

April 20th, 2011 at 3:34 pm
    Is MayweatherxPacquiao EVER going to happen?

soon as i stop using coupons…

79. GMLLZ Says:

If she a jumpoff…bet the chick bungee for me

80. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“i come with a bang like a pony tail”

81. Captain Planet Says:

Later EFL.

82. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps RNC*

You need to start throwing me random samples again.Last time you gave that Angie jawn and it was a internet sensation putting FreeJ that much closer to stardom.Plus I wanna bless BSG(II)before it`s said and done.

83. Camelot Says:

You rock bandannas with mamas, look like a asshole
    I rock bandannas with hammers, look like Rambo
    Grace Of War, break ya’ll jaw like Fernando
    Rob mask at ya’ll ass, don’t speak espanol

(c) Papoose…

84. JihaD Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Nah, that was a real quote. I think it was an interview with Sway where he asked him what is he gonna do about the young nigga sitting at the table with a box of cereal and a notebook, writing rhymes to be doper than him, and CamelGOAT responded by saying he would just sign the nigga rather than go to war with him.

85. GMLLZ Says:

Jay-Z won the rap GAME

^^^^^^^^^

Yes. Yes he did.

86. Captain Planet Says:

Jay-Z won the rap GAME

>>> It’s True …

But still …

NAS > JAY-Z

87. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

big_seth Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

there is also a Kanye quote like that about Lupe.

——————————————-

Kanye is one of the few rappers who will say that other rappers are better than him. Kind of funny when you contrast it to his otherwise arrogant persona. But I honestly don’t think Kanye thinks anyone is better than him, even if he says it, haha.

88. Troyvul Says:

EFL for Prime Minister

89. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

*daps Sick*

ha, if I can think of a good one I’ll post it

90. GMLLZ Says:

You don’t want beef, you just want raps,
    Ill getcha lil ass smoked like a blunt wrap

91. big_seth Says:

yesterday u was a blood but u flip tonight, cause u like that sh*t that cilled Superman, you’s a “Crip Tonight.”

DEAD.

Any papoose fan should shoot their foot.

92. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Troyvul Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:37 pm

EFL for Prime Minister
    ———————————-

which party are you voting for?

93. Camelot Says:

Everytime you hear me spit, I get a stack tho
    Let the lyrical Mac go
    Cowards want some of your success, but they aint share ya struggle or success
    You wasn’t with me when I use to hustle on the steps

Pull out the brand new razor, show me some respect
    What the FUCK is you talking bout? I’ll cut you like a check…

(c) sigh, Papoose

94. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Lol @ chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/b7c401fb-6e83-4c46-b5bb-f98af8c91628.gif

95. b Says:

Plus I wanna bless BSG(II)before it`s said and done.

^at least u got a degree jihad, when bsg gets on u can write all the articles on him u want , I seriously doubt he will still be recording with you.u wack as hell.

96. DJ Chase Says:

^But this is why I respect Ye, to a degree. Just cuz you better than him, he aint necessarily, or at least knowingly, trying to stiffle your hustle. He’ll just try to outdo you.

Lollipop remix && barry bonds. Damn near every song he ever did with Jay. Son respects the art and combats, jay just buys your contract and make you humble yourself.

97. big_seth Says:

I think he knows that people are better at some aspects (like Lupe & actually rapping), but Kanye probably thinks he is the BEST musician ever.

Like no one puts it all together like him. Videos, beats, raps etc.

98. JihaD Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:35 pm
    ROFLS.

“you better hope ya man leaves you in the will (wheel) like a hubcap”

SMH.

worstpapoose.tumblr.com/

So much unintentional comedy on that tumblr page.

Its a damn shame they can find so many terrible lines from one rapper tho, lol.

99. b Says:

to niggas that know how to rap, kanye west is not nice, he is good.

100. DJ Chase Says:

competes not combats

101. Camelot Says:

DEAD.

Any papoose fan should shoot their foot.

*Thanks God he left burner @ home”

102. Captain Planet Says:

Nas killed it at Coachella too.

I’ve seen the GOAT perform. It’s a good feeling.

He had a lot of energy and was really into it.

I was worried because people that went last year said Jay-Z was kind of lame; just walking around and shit.

I know that’s what he does but against the backdrop of so many epic performances at Coachella I can understand how that could be a let down.

Damien was chill too. Did a remix of his pop’s Exodus joint.

103. big_seth Says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jay wrote that “you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song” shit years ago.

Thats why he used P & Nas lines so much… so he could diss them later. LOL.

LIke “I know who I paid for that sample” type shit.

104. JihaD Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:36 pm
    *daps RNC*

Speaking of which, did you get that last e-mail I sent you about homegirl singing on those tracks for us?

105. SPITGAME Says:

“There’s somebody out there right now wit a bowl a cereal… Readin the back of the cereal box… Rappin… And he comin for my spot… Ima sign Em Doe” – SC

Ima find the track that’s on…..

Killers’ll put the glocks to your memry
    I’ma son of a gun, so if im coming my pops comin with me”

^ this isnt so horrible.

107. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Lil B full of shit

108. GMLLZ Says:

worstpapoose.tumblr.com/

^^^^^^

no words

109. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

you.u wack as hell.
    DJ Chase Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:40 pm

—————————————————–

EXACTLY. No subtle power plays like Camel. He actually wants to earn his place.

The whole ‘earning it’ theme is all over his career, too. From the Taylor Swift thing and other award shows, to the way he put other dudes names larger on the covers for his singles/Good friday songs, he’s all about credit where it’s due.

That’s why I don’t think he has ghostwriters, nor do I think he cares for politics and PR. He actually wants to make the best music and get recognized for that. His controversial nature isn’t really forced, that’s him.

110. JihaD Says:

April 20th, 2011 at 3:42 pm
    Nas killed it at Coachella too.

I’m hoping he kills it at the Root Picnic too. Its literally the only reason I’m going.

111. Camelot Says:

b Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:41 pm
    to niggas that know how to rap, kanye west is not nice, he is good.

Um……

tinyurl.com/3b2p2ta

112. Troyvul Says:

@ RNC

right now, probably leaning towards the Tories, never voted for them before. but for some reason I get a bad feeling about ignatief. Harper has a plan established, Ignatieff hasn’t said anything note worthy.

You?

113. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

big_seth Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Like no one puts it all together like him. Videos, beats, raps etc.
    —————————————————-

Agreed. The thing that always held Kanye off the best ever lists was his pure MCing ability. Even though on select songs he showed he could rap really well, and on his others those are songs no one should ever try to spaz on anyway [imagine Eminem on Family Business].

That’s how you start your career with 4-5 classics [when the next best guys has maybe 3 classics to his name], and still get left off GOAT lists.

114. JihaD Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    April 20th, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Chill god, you stanning too hard. Niggas BEEN knew Kanye had ghosties penning bars and developing flows– ain’t no shame in it for him, since he a producer type too.

And if you don’t think Kanye dont wanna be recognized as the best, then you don’t understand the position he in– you dont make it that far without that type of desire, b, whether he says it or not.

The over-the-top shit he does is how he stunts, b, not always in the rhymes.

115. Troyvul Says: