Video: The Cool Kids – Bundle Up

Directed by BBGUN.

Check out the “Get Fresh Air” commercial The Cool Kids put together for Nike and Footlocker below, featuring Amar’e Stoudemire, DeSean Jackson and Chris Bosh.

66 Responses to “Video: The Cool Kids – Bundle Up”

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

^hl, you must got some naked slores on there or some shit.

2. Camelot Says:

Wondough, seriously

No shots, you fucking suck man. Like nigga your shit is really doo-doo. Not even on some nursery rhyme shit, you can’t rap

You can’t rap.

Repeat: You can’t rap.

Stop it. It disgusts me. There is nothing more annoying in this rap shit than a nigga sucking his own dick on the rap tip and in real life he aint worth a shit (whatup Big Sean…) You have no flow, you have no sense of cadence, you have no idea where to rap. You literally lack the basic skills of melody and your just pissing whatever through your gum flaps while the beat goes on. I bet you can’t even count bars. Listening to your youtube videos that fateful day, I swear I was getting dumber. Like I was losing college credits listening to your shit. My IQ suffered by being exposed to your bullshit.

You honestly sound like the niggas that had to stay in the “other room” in middle school with cardboard over the door so the regular kids couldn’t look inside. You drool on yourself nigga, and no one wants to see that. No one wants to hear your bullshit either. And you don’t get any Eli Porter sympathy either, your not some savant your just a slow retard.

damn tell him how you really feel camelot.

I’ve expressed my appreciation for wondoughs music.

Originality is a must whenever I bust (c) D.O.C -formula

4. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

^hl, you must got some naked slores on there or some shit.

^It’s possible. Try again now though. CTRL SHIFT F5 RELOAD

5. GMLLZ Says:

Camelot…don’t hold back…tell ilovemenia or wondough or whatever he’s called what you really feel

6. b Says:

Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:44 pm
    Dewill Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:43 pm
    who the fuk is wondough?!

^only the illest lyricist this side of the mississippi

^It’s possible. Try again now though. CTRL SHIFT F5 RELOAD

^ FOCK that, every time I try the Gestapo get alerted.

8. Samir Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAF2xh6vPIQ
    Samples used on Below the Heavens.

Exile >>>>>>>>>

9. Camelot Says:

Nah man, cause he was like “yo check my shit, click my name etc.”

I gave him 2 spins, 2 diff songs. They both were asswater. On some humble shit i was like “not really feeling it.” He fired shots so now I’m just aiming with honesty.

Like I said, beat going one way, his “rapping” is going another.

10. el feces loco Says:

two door > Wondough

nigga at light so when I get home i’m tear some food up. I’m thinking Steak or some shit. Stop off at pathmark and copp a brolic steak word.

12. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

FOCK that, every time I try the Gestapo get alerted.

^lmao aight man. Thanks for letting me know.

13. Camelot Says:

18. GMLLZ Says:

one hoe > wondough

19. GMLLZ Says:

playdoh > wondough

it doesn’t rhyme…but neither does wondough

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wondough the online personality > wondough the emcee.

i still suspect that thas valentime relocated to miami.

21. b Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:51 pm
    playdoh > wondough

it doesn’t rhyme…but neither does wondough

^ouch

Like I said, beat going one way, his “rapping” is going another.

^ *lays on railroad*

23. el feces loco Says:

In REAL life, rapping, breathing, working, boiling water.

Wondough > b

wondough’s rhymes are like gourmet coffee, its an acquired taste.

25. b Says:

i still suspect that thas valentime relocated to miami.

^if only we could get them raw spillage niggas to do the same, im thinking they might be good further south, like haiti.whaddup land

thinking they might be good further south, like haiti.whaddup land

^ peace gawd.

yo speak of Land where duke at?

27. GMLLZ Says:

@ Cam

like two weeks ago he was pressin niggas to check out his music and I did and it was horrible…I tried to take it easy on dude and I was like “it’s not for me”….then he came back with all that…”you just don’t understand the life here…blah blah…blah” shit

I was like whatever nigga. That shit don’t excuse garbage music.

28. el feces loco Says:

dying and being labeled John Doe > ryhmin n living as Wondough

29. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wondough rap like he taking an eye exam on heron.

30. b Says:

el feces loco Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:53 pm
    In REAL life, rapping, breathing, working, boiling water.

Wondough > b

^.this niggas has the highest laughs per comment ratio.highest blood pressure too

31. Camelot Says:

That shit don’t excuse garbage music.

Gospel.

I’m sayin tho

wondough > b and el and spitgame and jihad.

33. el feces loco Says:

b Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

i still suspect that thas valentime relocated to miami.

Yo I seen Jimmy on itunes..he musta got one of his songs on there….he gon owe itunes money.

34. GMLLZ Says:

These days….if you don’t like a nigga’s work, style, etc… its now called hatin. FOH. Ya shit’s wack.

35. b Says:

word,that nigga land must be workin on that mixtape

wondough rap like he taking an eye exam on heron.

^ roff mc daniels

37. big_seth Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:51 pm
    playdoh > wondough

it doesn’t rhyme…but neither does wondough

HAHAHAHA.

damn. Is dude that bad?

anybody with more than one “$” in their name doesn’t get any play with me.

38. Dewill Says:

Yo, no offense to anyone who is kin or any relation to Wondough but that nigga must’ve rode the bus with the lift on it… That shit was horrible!!

39. Camelot Says:

Yo I’m going on a run, so I’ll catch ya’ll in a hour+

Rest assured the Ipod will not be polluted with Wondick’s music.

*daps and departs*

40. el feces loco Says:

cOLD Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:55 pm

wondough > b and el and spitgame and jihad.

You crazy I’d murk em all…even tho b got Aspbergers, he cant drool on command like wondough..that shit is a skill.

this shit is wondoughs burial ether 4.0

42. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wondoughs flow got that paint sniffing swag.

43. Camelot Says:

Lol, but real quick:

el feces loco Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 3:49 pm
    two door > Wondough

LMAO I just got this. Well played.

44. GMLLZ Says:

this shit is wondoughs burial ether 4.0

^^^^^^^^

its funny how fast the convo shifted and buried em

45. el feces loco Says:

chilli cheese combo > wondo

youtube.com/watch?v=5IcDYOnGDqw

^ both hands clusty.. son got bars. flow is off, but peep what he saying.

47. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wondough be rapping in broken slanguage .

48. el feces loco Says:

flow is off, but peep what he saying.

Thats the first time I heard him fuck up like that

A chick on top of Tonto >

“ah ah ah”- Wondough

49. GMLLZ Says:

^ both hands clusty.. son got bars. flow is off, but peep what he saying.

^^^^^^

broken clocks

50. GMLLZ Says:

If there’s ever been a time for a nigga like wondough to blow up…its this era of rap…he’s not worse than lil b or soulja boy etc…doesn’t make him nice though

51. kevfrescura de talco Says:

but peep what he saying.

> nah i’ll pass.

you got any of ya girls queef samples tho?

wondough is odb meets b-real.

doesn’t make him nice though

^ true, Wondough definetly got a wack flow, but I hear the potential, son is live, and that’s what I fuck with.

54. GMLLZ Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJd8PSazlb0&feature=related

^^^^^^^

how can your face not to be twisted up in anguish and pain while trying to listen to this?

55. rex hussla Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 11th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

wondough is odb meets b-real after a seizure

co-sign

56. hl Says:

cOLD Says:

son is live

^this is key

57. el feces loco Says:

If Wondough smoked crack or sherm he’d be a genius..but he doesnt.

58. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wondough music sound like a catalog of joe88s one youtube video.

59. Troyvul Says:

Hard in the Paint still >>>

60. el feces loco Says:

He must have a lil retarded arm..no shots at American with Disabilities Act

61. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wondough got that safety helmet no sports flow .

62. el feces loco Says:

Wondough gotta blow into a tube to rap

63. hl Says:

Bounty Killer – “No Cream To Mi Face”

^Shots fired?

64. kevfrescura de talco Says:

wondough got a portable studio on his face controlled wheelchair.

65. Danny Ocean Says: