Video: David Dallas ft. Freddie Gibbs – Caught In A Daze

Duck Down’s New Zealand signee links up with Gangsta Gibbs.

David Dallas’ The Rose Tint drops in late April.

Download: David Dallas ft. Freddie Gibbs – Caught In A Daze

163 Responses to “Video: David Dallas ft. Freddie Gibbs – Caught In A Daze”

1. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom is acquired through total mind transformation

Once you understand “The Hoe” is the most emotional creature on the planet earth you can tailor your “game” in such a fashion were your pussy rate will soar to heights unattainable by average humans.

Using Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom you will be able to screen a hoe from first interaction if she is fucking, in fact the screen technique is so superb you will find your self fucking every chick you bag.

Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom also gives you the skill and ability to understand The Hoe mentality , infiltrate it and change it for your own purposes.

2. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Just a few Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom Possessor’s

“Wilt Chamberlin”
    “Charlie Sheen”
    “The Ugly nigga you know that stay with bad bitches”

Grand Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom has never been reached by any human

it is rumored that posessing Grand Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom you will have the abilityo make a bitch have an orgasm solely from eye to eye contact. This was illustrated in of the Matrix Films.

3. Harlem World Says:

Mongrel Mob >> Vice Lords

4. Harlem World Says:

“cant have your cake and eat it tooo, cant have your cake and eat it tooooooo”

5. Mindy Marin Says:

Harlem World Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:20 pm

i got female friends

but they obvioulsy not fine – that would be fuckin stupid
    Are you proving my theory? Are these females your friends because you have no desire to fuck them?

6. Harlem World Says:

Are these females your friends because you have no desire to fuck them?

yes – is that a bad thing?

7. Mindy Marin Says:

F YOU PAY ME!>>>

8. Slumbilical Says:

el feces loco Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:21 pm
    Ugly chicks keep more “emergency” money around than pretty chicks so u need a few of those as friends in case u get locked up or suttin..if she fat n ugly she might even pay for your lawyer too.

OH FUCK BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. b-ease Says:

However, this does not outweigh the benefits of having female friends in general

And what would those be?

I don’t believe in platonic friendships. One of the two people in said “friendship” wants to fuck the other one. FACT.

10. Mindy Marin Says:

Harlem World Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Are these females your friends because you have no desire to fuck them?

yes – is that a bad thing?
    No, not at all. Looks like you have THEM in the friend zone. lol

11. el feces loco Says:

Damn, dog. You’re the one that said you’d have her panties down around your ankles with the quickness. I thought maybe that was like one of those old school pick up techniques that old heads be bragging about.

It’s cool Brick..you took a shot n missed, I respect u as a commenter but if you wanna get into some gangster dozens shit let me know.

12. GMLLZ Says:

Taking attractive female friends out to the bar to chill is almost better than pulling up in a sick whip when it comes to gettin hoes….there are benefits to having attractive female friends

13. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom doctrine tells us that “The Fat Hoe” is one of the most valuable resources known to man, some claim it is even more valuable than crude oil.

14. Mindy Marin Says:

b-ease Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:25 pm

And what would those be?

I agree. Unless one of you are unattractive it is impossible to be platonic friends.

15. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Dont get it fucked up some Females posses Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom

Some niggas is Hoes to ….

16. London Bloke Says:

I never been to the bar with a broad who i didnt wanna fuck.

So me and her go, drink, and dont fuck?

Whooss woorllld is thiis (c) nas

17. GMLLZ Says:

I never been to the bar with a broad who i didnt wanna fuck.

So me and her go, drink, and dont fuck?

Whooss woorllld is thiis (c) nas

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have. That shit attracts more hoes.

18. Mindy Marin Says:

there are benefits to having attractive female friends
    they’re not really friends if you want to eventually sleep with them.

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

#TeamShownProve

20. GMLLZ Says:

I never been to the bar with a broad who i didnt wanna fuck.

So me and her go, drink, and dont fuck?

Whooss woorllld is thiis (c) nas

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have. That shit attracts more hoes.

^^^^^^^^^^

Whoah. Let me correct that. It doesn’t mean that I didn’t WANT to fuck.

21. el feces loco Says:

I’d fuck Mindy primarily just cause she Jamaican..her looks would be tertiary..maybe even fifthiery.

I’ve fucked chicks just for food(they cook good) before..ionno about that “being selective” shit.

I’d fuck Brittany Giner if she said she was gon take care of me once she got to the NBA

#teamdeviants

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

So me and her go, drink, and dont fuck?

Whooss woorllld is thiis (c) nas

> nowb….that world is yours.

23. b-ease Says:

there are benefits to having attractive female friends

My point is that those women aren’t really your friends. You’d fuck them if they’d let you, and that’s not a friendship.

24. Bricktop Says:

Straight men ONLY interact with females:

1. Who are family
    2. To remain employed
    3. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FUCK
    4. Because their wife makes them

25. GMLLZ Says:

they’re not really friends if you want to eventually sleep with them.

^^^^^^^^^

From a male perspective, I could still be cool with her if I smashed. Females on the other hand…most anyway, can’t handle that shit…even when they say they can…liars.

26. London Bloke Says:

Having the gift-of-the-gab >>

27. Cypher Says:

Are you proving my theory? Are they your friends because you have no desire to fuck them?

pretty much… Niggas don’t befriend pretty bitches on purpose. Every female friend I have that’s fine is a failed conquest … FACT.

But best believe I stay ready to mount an offensive at the first available opportunity.

28. LeRoy Green Says:

^^^^^

LMFAO

2 the NBA???

*DEADEADEADEADEAD*

29. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom doctrine states

Female Friends are The Line to the Fishing Rod

They help reel in Hoes

Every Supreme Yoda Jedi Hoe Wisdom Possessor has a few female friends that are hoes themself

These female friends aid you in infiltrating the target hoes mind

30. KzA Says:

b-ease Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:25 pm

And what would those be?

Yea and its the man.. Would I fuck my girl friends? Fuck yea, nearly all of them. But most of them arent ‘failed conquests’ they are just girls I chose not to pursue for various reasons.. ex’s of very good male friends of mine… very good friends with an ex of mine.. ETC.

Some benefits of a female friend: help you shop\pick clothes, advice on girls, fuckin their friends, MUCH better company than anyone with a dick, eye candy, improving your knowledge of the female mind

31. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Fuck you Kev, go pass out some fliers

32. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s true. I got a couple homegirls I could’ve smashed in the past, but I passed just cuz I knew smashing would’ve fucked up our friendship. In those special cases it was because I knew that she was kind of connected and I didn’t want to fuck up those connections by smashing and ruining any potential future opportunities.

33. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I have. That shit attracts more hoes.

^I have too. Niggas act like they can’t socialize with women unless they fuckin.

That’s a loss. Plus, go to a bar with a female friend and watch the count add up.

34. Mindy Marin Says:

Thanks feces for seeing the value in Jamaican women.

35. Harlem World Says:

im not a user

36. koa29 Says:

100% truth.

word to being called an “insensitive asshole” more than a few times….nah fuck that shit, ya’ll just too sensitive. lol

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

LMFAO

2 the NBA???

*DEADEADEADEADEAD*

> co-*crydies*

38. Harlem World Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

So me and her go, drink, and dont fuck?

Whooss woorllld is thiis (c) nas

> nowb….that world is yours.

oh shit

39. el feces loco Says:

lol @ b

I wanna fuck Mindy to some sad Joe Budden music…then get some head with her tears

#teammiscreants

40. Mindy Marin Says:

b-ease Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

there are benefits to having attractive female friends

I’m on the same wavelength as you

41. GMLLZ Says:

Female Friends are The Line to the Fishing Rod

They help reel in Hoes

^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly. My homeboy has younger sisters very close to our age and they’re fly. Obviously he would never be interested in smashing his sisters and neither would I, but when we got out with them, it just attracts hoes.

42. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Kza your a faggot

You need a female friend to help you pick clothes? means your a faggot

Get your swag

stop piggybacking female swag

thats why these metro niggas be walking around with estrogen swag all over themselves

cuz they got hoes picking out their clothes

you a grown man .. pick out your own clothes nigga

this aint 3rd grade

#SupremeYodaJediHoeWisdom

43. London Bloke Says:

ex’s of very good male friends of mine…

Sniffing around sloppy seconds hoping for a spill-over is not wavy

very good friends with an ex of mine.. ETC.

green light. Get out the friend zone and either enter the conquest or rejected zone

44. Bricktop Says:

* gracefully bows out. . . *
    * daps*
    Wait till I get on my laptop. . . . this commenting from the phone shit is for the birds. .

45. Harlem World Says:

my status is teamdeviant

but im no user – im not gonna roll with a pretty chick just to boost my self esteem

46. London Bloke Says:

obviously he would never be interested in smashing his sisters and neither would I

the latter is lies LOL

47. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

LOL FUPM dropping gems

48. Mindy Marin Says:

feces, cut that out. I like sad Joe Budden music ;-)

49. KzA Says:

That just plain isnt true in the case of men, becuase we would pretty much fuck any woman that isnt related. Especially off liqour.

WOULD I fuck my best friends fiance? Hell yea, shes fine and really good people. But I am not going to or ever attempt to, so shes a real close friend of mine.

50. Eastern_Digital Says:

more like I would be interested if she wasnt his sister

52. KzA Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:34 pm
    Kza your a faggot

You need a female friend to help you pick clothes? means your a faggot

wait wait wait wait wait hold on..

Im a faggot becuase Im not well versed in the world of fashion and style?

You heard of alot of straight male stylists?

53. Mindy Marin Says:

KzA Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:32 pm

these are good. but this perfect female friend would have to be off limits, because why else wouldn’t you pursue her yourself?

54. GMLLZ Says:

the latter is lies LOL

^^^^^^^^^

Nah that shit goes against the code B. Maybe you do it different in London. But that’s my mans for like 13 years yo. If I smashed his sister, I would have to be looking to wife it. I wouldn’t smut out my best friend’s sister.

55. Cypher Says:

nah, not at all. I make it clear to the female my intentions. Shes either co-signing or not. And if she don’t and she cool to be around I’m cool in the friend zone…

The problem is some females like to have niggas in the boyfriend zone… Without fucking.

Nah if ima listen to a chick bitch about work and her day for more then 30 mins… She gonna have to let me fuck.

56. LeRoy Green Says:

these metro niggas be walking around with estrogen swag all over themselves

^^^^^6

shots at Lil B, Wiz Khadijah and Nancy Brown??

57. GMLLZ Says:

more like I would be interested if she wasnt his sister

^^^^^

Verdad.

58. el feces loco Says:

# Mindy Marin Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:36 pm

feces, cut that out. I like sad Joe Budden music ;-)

I know..that’s why I put it on and turned it up..I want you to feel comfortable while we do uncomfortable things.

lol @ Brick..Saul Goodman..I’m always game for a good friendly ether session..just let me know when your pops log off of Hunkshare.com and give you your laptop back.

59. koa29 Says:

improving your knowledge of the female mind

man, understanding that shit completely is impossible tho

60. London Bloke Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:40 pm
    more like I would be interested if she wasnt his sister

^^^^^

Verdad.

Same code in London. This is just what i meant

61. Mindy Marin Says:

I’m cool in the friend zone…
    sometimes you just have to embrace it

62. GMLLZ Says:

Verdad.

Same code in London. This is just what i meant

Ok. Then you’re fuckin right. Lol.

63. Eastern_Digital Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:34 pm
    Kza your a faggot

You need a female friend to help you pick clothes? means your a faggot

wait wait wait wait wait hold on..

Im a faggot becuase Im not well versed in the world of fashion and style?

You heard of alot of straight male stylists?
    needing a girl to (still not be) be swaggin is a loss tho

64. KzA Says:

Mindy Marin Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:38 pm
    KzA Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:32 pm

like I said before.. some are off limits.. some are girls Ive known since I was in elementary school, and its just way past that point… theres multiple reasons.

65. Free J Says:

*daps EFL, HW, Cypher, Leroy Green, KzA, ED etc.*

whaddup ppls

66. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I’m cool in the friend zone…

^^ sometimes you just have to embrace it

trick-nowledgy.

# KzA Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:38 pm

F YOU PAY ME! Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:34 pm
    Kza your a faggot

You need a female friend to help you pick clothes? means your a faggot

wait wait wait wait wait hold on..

Im a faggot becuase Im not well versed in the world of fashion and style?

You heard of alot of straight male stylists?

No your a faggot because you have a bitch in the store with you holding up jeans like “Girl how does this look” that makes you a faggot cuz

Get your own Swag

you got estrogen contaments in your swag

thats why these niggas walking around with pastel scarfs and tight low rise jeans on thinking they swagging

because they got estrogen in their swag tank

clean out your swag tank cuz

come back to the light side of the force

If your shopping and a bitch is accompanying you and she makes suggestions that already fall inline with your taste in clothes thats one thing

But if your in the store with a bitch and your letting her femininity dictate your fashion decisions

your a faggot

#SupremeYodaJediHoeWisdom

69. Bricktop Says:

Women are meant to be enjoyed, NOT understood.

70. Mindy Marin Says:

@KzA Truthfully, I just liked that you wrote that some female friends can be “MUCH better company than anyone with a dick”.

71. GMLLZ Says:

You need a female friend to help you pick clothes?

^^^^^^

First I ever heard of that. That’s kind of crazy. So you don’t know what to rock?

72. Harlem World Says:

*cues Jay-Z: Imagianry Player*

73. Harlem World Says:

Imaginary > imagianry

74. KzA Says:

because they got estrogen in their swag tank

you got it completely backwards fam.. people like that NEED a female to hit the store with. Becuase NOT ONE female Ive ever met would be attracted to some shit like that.

75. el feces loco Says:

Your friends sisters pussy >>>

Sex with some kind of danger or risk to it >>>

She saying What if my brother catches us, etc >>>

Not knowing if those are really razor bumps like she says >>>

76. kevfrescura de talco Says:

kizzas are always in the friend zone.

up here…i STAY seeing like 3-4 kizzas walking to the social spot with one snow bunny.

white girls keep the kizza mind on smidash.

FACT.

77. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO LMAO

78. Mindy Marin Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Women are meant to be enjoyed, NOT understood.
    True words. We want you to understand us but it rarely happens. The same statement goes for men.

79. Captain Planet Says:

Not knowing if those are really razor bumps like she says >>>

>>> *dead*

80. b-ease Says:

El Feces Loco
    0 mins ago
    Your friends sisters pussy >>>

Sex with some kind of danger or risk to it >>>

She saying What if my brother catches us, etc >>>

Not knowing if those are really razor bumps like she says >>>

We have a winner.

81. Captain Planet Says:

>>>> Women don’t get men?

82. LeRoy Green Says:

whoisava.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bracketology.jpg

^^^^^^

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*conceals erection from co workers*

83. big_seth Says:

kizzas are always in the friend zone.

LMAO.

84. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

This nigga FUPM has a legit point tho.

Niggas who be letting they broad shop for them be taking hella loses.

I don’t wear shit my girl picks up off that fact. Never let a woman get that power to dress you. That’s how you start to lose power In the sheets and all of that.

85. KzA Says:

Mindy Marin Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:45 pm

mhmm..

rolling to the bar with a group of 4 hot girls >>> rolling with all dudes

86. b-ease Says:

Mindy Marin
    13 mins ago
    I’m on the same wavelength as you

Word. *daps and hugs*

87. DJ Chase Says:

^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO LMAO

^I dont even know the back story, but this hear is what you call brutal honesty ether

88. Mindy Marin Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:46 pm

^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO LMAO
    Not true. That does not make him a faggot. The girl could be putting him on to a look that most other girls would find attractive. She’s helping him in essence. ALso, relying on a female for style help is common in the world of sports/entertainment. Most stylists are women. Not all men have automatic style.

89. Captain Planet Says:

whoisava.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bracketology.jpg

^^^^^^

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*conceals erection from co workers*

>>>> You ain’t lying!

Mindy got them titties looking right in that pic!

On some ” I can’t believe it’s not butter ” type shit

90. el feces loco Says:

*sees Kza wit some bad chick*

*eyes her as she eyes me back*

*approaches her while Kza stands back holding like 20 shopping bags and her purse*

91. Captain Planet Says:

>>> Haaaaaaaa!!!

92. Mindy Marin Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:48 pm

>>>> Women don’t get men?
    Not all the time. But I’m learning a lot in the c-section.

93. Bricktop Says:

Sex with some kind of danger or risk to it >>>
    Truest shit ever posted on Nah.
    That’s a door few are built to walk through though. . .

94. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Not knowing if those are really razor bumps like she says >>>

^smh. Niggas is diseased out they rabid assed minds.

Bless y’all hearts.

95. Captain Planet Says:

Not all the time. But I’m learning a lot in the c-section.

>>>> Haaaaaaa!!!!

No-sign learning about men from the c-section.

But men are pretty simple: we just wanna fuck.

I wish there was more to tell you – but there isn’t.

96. Harlem World Says:

LMAO.

damn…shits disgusting lol

97. kevfrescura de talco Says:

thas why nowb took a magic school bus full of snow bunnies & had only like 4-5 of his homies with em.

they used to rolling out on some out numbered shit.

98. Harlem World Says:

>>>> Women don’t get men?
    Not all the time. But I’m learning a lot in the c-section.

smh

99. KzA Says:

what YOU think looks good may not always be what a female would like…

example, I like rockin my beard a lil bit long. I just dig the way I look in that shit. However, girls like it shorter otherwise it stays itchin and scratching their face and inner thighs.

I dont like my beard short, but bitches do.

100. el feces loco Says:

Kza = Sorority Sister

“Heyyyy Kza…sup girlfriend?..Uhmm can you come and pick me up from my boyfriend’s house? I didnt drive over here..ok..thanks” – Mindy

101. Mindy Marin Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Not all the time. But I’m learning a lot in the c-section.

>>>> Haaaaaaa!!!!

No-sign learning about men from the c-section.

But men are pretty simple: we just wanna fuck.

I wish there was more to tell you – but there isn’t.
    This is what I’m realizing. I really thought there was more to y’all….

102. LeRoy Green Says:

^^^^^^

*CASKETS*

103. Remixznflow Says:

el feces loco Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

*sees Kza wit some bad chick*

*eyes her as she eyes me back*

no shots at KzA

but i swear i’ve done this… and looked at dude like “this you? no? ok…”

104. b Says:

But men are pretty simple: we just wanna fuck.

^i WANT SOME HEAD TOO.

105. Bricktop Says:

@ Mindy:
    All men want to fuck.
    Roll credits. . .

106. Mindy Marin Says:

Harlem World Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:55 pm

>>>> Women don’t get men?
    Not all the time. But I’m learning a lot in the c-section.

smh
    Lol. why did my comment merit an ‘smh’?

107. kevfrescura de talco Says:

This is what I’m realizing. I really thought there was more to y’all….

> thas the shit you find out when dudes get to pillow talking.

108. Captain Planet Says:

This is what I’m realizing. I really thought there was more to y’all….

>>> *apologizes*

*shrugs*

I didn’t make this world …

109. Remixznflow Says:

i dont believe niggas… i just dont…

some of yall trying WAY to hard to convince other niggas you baggin pussy…

stfu now…

you aint gotta lie to kick it…

110. el feces loco Says:

“Mindy..come hea..OMG..look at these jeans I just found, they a size 7..You think they make me look fat?” – Kza

111. Harlem World Says:

“got a vendetta, even though i been better, left em in the cold with a thin sweater”

112. GMLLZ Says:

what YOU think looks good may not always be what a female would like…

^^^^^

I rock what I like. My shit be fresh…even though I say so myself.

113. Remixznflow Says:

b Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

But men are pretty simple: we just wanna fuck.

^i WANT SOME HEAD TOO.

REAL TALK

*REAL TEARS*

114. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Like i said

If im in the store with a bitch and she says those jeans or that jacket or that shirt is hot and its already inline with my overall fashion taste..thats cool..the bitch like what i like thats all

but if im in the store with a bitch and she says jeans are hot and i cop them and wear them solely off her suggestion that means her estrogen is contaimnating my swag tank

and i cant have that

niggas need to clean out they swag tanks man

Since when do niggas go to the store with hoes and say pick me some clothes out

if your not a faggot in the literal sense

your still a faggot for being a grown man with not enough swag to dress yourself

#SupremeYodaJediHoeWisdom

115. Mindy Marin Says:

thank you Bricktop. I’ll forget about that whole thing about them really wanting to get to know me. That shit is obviously for the birds. lol

116. Captain Planet Says:

But men are pretty simple: we just wanna fuck.

^i WANT SOME HEAD TOO.

>>> Mindy you catching this?

b still trying to be up front and straightforward with you.

117. b Says:

I DONE SCREWED PLENTY OF TENS
    OFF HENNY AND GIN
    MINDY MARIN SAID B
    I WANT U IN ME AGAIN

118. Remixznflow Says:

whaddup CP

119. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol @ “swag tank”.

120. GMLLZ Says:

^^^^^^^

Exactly. What type of real man needs a chick to make his decisions for him? That shit won’t stop at clothes.

121. el feces loco Says:

no shots at KzA

but i swear i’ve done this… and looked at dude like “this you? no? ok…”

You can tell just by dudes looks, if they just shopping together dude aint gon say shit while she exchange glances..it’s really not that hard to tell the niggaz thats “friend zoned” in public places such as malls or whatever.

122. Mindy Marin Says:

Remixznflow Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:58 pm

b Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

But men are pretty simple: we just wanna fuck.

^i WANT SOME HEAD TOO.

REAL TALK

*REAL TEARS*
    I see b is taking this being upfront thing to heart.

123. Captain Planet Says:

I DONE SCREWED PLENTY OF TENS
    OFF HENNY AND GIN
    MINDY MARIN SAID B
    I WANT U IN ME AGAIN

>>> Mindy got b spitting game in verse.

Those cleavage pics is unfuckwitable!

124. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:55 pm

what YOU think looks good may not always be what a female would like…

I dont like my beard short, but bitches do.

Thats a personal grooming issue, that has nothing to do with fashion. Plus bitches where you at dont like big beards

but here in philly i could fill a cheese bus with hoes that like big beards

but again that has nothing to do with fashion

125. b-ease Says:

This is what I’m realizing. I really thought there was more to y’all….

There def is more to it. If it was ALL about fucking, I’d still be with one of the crazy/airheaded/whorish women i smashed back in college.

126. Bricktop Says:

you aint gotta lie to kick it…
    What’s gonna be is gonna be. . .

127. Harlem World Says:

i dont believe niggas/kizzas

128. Captain Planet Says:

*daps Remix*

Chillen chillen

That Big KRIT tape goes

Heat might take 2nd place in the East over the C’s today?

129. Remixznflow Says:

Harlem World Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:01 pm

i dont believe niggas/kizzas

im sayin…

niggas got over inflated stories of grandeur… lol…

130. Mindy Marin Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Like i said

and i cant have that

niggas need to clean out they swag tanks man

Since when do niggas go to the store with hoes and say pick me some clothes out

if your not a faggot in the literal sense

#SupremeYodaJediHoeWisdom
    you make a strong argument there F U…

131. Captain Planet Says:

Making a chick look up at you while she slob on your knob =

#RealNiggaShit

132. LeRoy Green Says:

b Says:

March 29th, 2011 at 2:56 pm
    But men are pretty simple: we just wanna fuck.

^i WANT SOME HEAD TOO.

^^^^^^

LMAO

this nigga right here smh/lol

133. Remixznflow Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:02 pm

*daps Remix*

Chillen chillen

That Big KRIT tape goes

Heat might take 2nd place in the East over the C’s today?

LOL… *daps Kev before his next statement*

yeah FUCK the celtics.. i hope that happens…

>>>>>Celtics… they never shoulda trade perkins… FACT… fucked up this season and next season…

134. el feces loco Says:

SMH @ men letting women dress them..got niggaz looking like barbie dolls.

Shop for yourself scrapper..you a grown man..u know them fucking nuthuggers aint the move don’t let her contaminate your swag tank.(c) F U

135. Captain Planet Says:

>>> I’ve been worrying about this …

Heat may ACTUALLY be in the Finals this year …

” Who’s world is this?!??! “

136. Mindy Marin Says:

Fuck anybody talking junk about the Celtics!

137. kevfrescura de talco Says:

dudes got it all wrong tho…

you gotta get so much poon at certain intervals of your life that you get bored with the average chase.

then…you have to embark on conquest missions to get a general understanding of the trappings of the female mind.

that type of regimen makes pussy getting easier.

138. Bricktop Says:

Lol. The closer the guy gets to smashing, the more liable he is to tell you ANYTHING. He’ll even start convincing himself half the bullshit he’s saying. FACT.

139. LeRoy Green Says:

Celtics >>>>>>

But MAVS ova errythang.

#DALLAS

140. Mindy Marin Says:

that type of regimen makes pussy getting easier.
    Kev deserves an award. THIS is what I’m talking about.

141. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^^^^^^^

^This is all I’m saying. If you let Any woman take control of an area of your life, other areas of you all’s relationship will suffer.

TRUEST WORDS OF WISDOM:

never NEVER NEVER let a woman into your decision making domain.

You will suicide your entire relationship/ marriage.

142. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Sixers >>

143. Remixznflow Says:

LeRoy Green Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Celtics >>>>>>

But MAVS ova errythang.

#DALLAS

Yeah ok.. good luck nigga…

144. KzA Says:

I dont know.. Maybe its becuase Im white.. but in my circles if your a man and you spend alot of time shopping and have a really good sense of fashion and style, your probably a homosexual..

Black people have been known to have style and fashion engrained in their culture… I will admit straight up that I never really focused on that shit when I was younger, and if it wasnt for my quest for puss I would rock jeans sneakers and a T shirt every day

145. Mindy Marin Says:

Bricktop Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:05 pm

You sons of bitches!!! lol

146. kevfrescura de talco Says:

celts ain doing to well i must admit.

but most are regular seasons been like that.

shaq & jermaine will return & niggas will go mute again tho.

trust.

147. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Kev give it a rest already.

I understand there is alot of hate in your heart, with having to carry bags, hand out fliers, and carry stage equipment. But you really need to ease up off the hate.

I’m not a disgrunted 41 year old, so I really dont have the energy to be arguing with someone twice my age

148. LeRoy Green Says:

Fuck you Remix we gone see yall niggas man. Its not a game nigga we run OKC

You will NOWITZNESS greatness

149. Captain Planet Says:

Ayo on the female dressing tip …

If a chick taking you from being fully naked to fully dressed … that’s a fail

But if a chick drop some helpful hints like, ” Honey, I don’t think Kangol hats have been in style … for a couple of decades ” you might want to take her up on this and see if it’s a win.

Some men dress so bad they chicks be embarrassed to be seen in public with em even if he giving that Shaka Zulu African Warrior dick.

Not a men were blessed with swag.

( Not me of course; My shit on gazillion quatrillion. Obviously.)

150. KzA Says:

THIS is exactly my use of a female friend. The cosign.

151. clarenceD Says:

that can a drummer get some remix is hot…

152. Mindy Marin Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:07 pm

celts ain doing to well i must admit.

but most are regular seasons been like that.

shaq & jermaine will return & niggas will go mute again tho.

trust.
    co-sign

*two snaps*

153. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Im happy you realize The Original Man possess nautral Swag

and white boys have 0

im glad you realize that

but getting a bitch to increase your swag levels wont work

you gotta learn for yourself

unless you want that new age estro swag epidemic thats plaguing men nowadays

clean your swag tank out and start over cuz

154. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*too & *our

edits.

155. b Says:

i aint gon front, that raw spillage roadie just dropped a gem.uglyniggagems

156. Mindy Marin Says:

#cleanyourswagtank

157. Remixznflow Says:

@KzA

again no shots b… i cant call it in your situation…

you may very well be THAT dude where you live…

i just know I dont shop with no women… ill kick it with em… hell i love havin a bunch of beautiful women around me… nothing better in the world than that…

but shopping is too far b… unless we shopping for some new lingerie for her its not goin down…

FTR: i wear tshirts and jeans a majority of the time… FACT… my gift of gab is incredible though…

it took many years of practice… ive lost plenty of times… PLENTY… i’ve never claimed to be the most pussy getting nigga.. cuz i know im not… but everytime i fucked up i learned a lesson and kept it movin…

158. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Not a men were blessed with swag.

I Disagree, every race of color black,hispanic etc

has born with natural swag..we have swag in or fucking DNA

its just some niggas swag is in different decades

its 2011 some NY niggas swag is still in 85 word to Kay Slay

Some white people have swag, but its not natural swag, they had to acquire that shit

159. GMLLZ Says:

but getting a bitch to increase your swag levels wont work

you gotta learn for yourself

^^^^^^^

Word. If you front, eventually the truth will come out. Cuz a shorty my peep your style and like it but once you chop it up with her she’ll know immediately this nigga jacked his entire swag from somewhere else cuz you sound like a lame.

160. GMLLZ Says:

its 2011 some NY niggas swag is still in 85 word to Kay Slay

^^^^^^^^^

Yo FU is on fire today.

161. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

( Not me of course; My shit on gazillion quatrillion. Obviously.)

^don’t know if that was intentional, but impressive.

162. Nah Right » Video: Freddie Gibbs – Highway To Hell/National Anthem (Live on Last Call w/ Carson Daly) Says:

[...] Previously: David Dallas ft. Freddie Gibbs – Caught In A Daze (Video) [...]

163. Nah Right » David Dallas ft. Buckshot – Ain’t Coming Down Says: