Video: Birdman on MTV RapFix Live

Birdman’s appearance on RapFix Live serves as a preview for the new MTV series “Deep Cover” (exec. produced by Sway Calloway and Rahman Dukes,) in which Sway will take viewers deep into the daily operations of Birdman and his Cash Money Records operation.

Featuring coverage of last night’s I Am Music II tour opener, including interviews backstage with Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj.

119 Responses to “Video: Birdman on MTV RapFix Live”

tattoo rap.

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

collecting social security checks and still gangbanging rap

3. hl Says:

That Game tribute song is kinda crackish. His name dropping steeze is perfect for that type of song.

4. rex hussla Says:

Maaaan…Nate Dogg is one of the most prominent figures in my upbringing, especially out here on the West Coast.

The whole eat whatever drink whatever smoke whatever all day everyday way of life isn’t going good for our heroes though. People need to take better care of themselves. That shit is rough on your body [ll]

5. Harlem World Says:

i adopted my employee rap

6. Black Says:

I’m rich because I dont pay rappers/producers rap.

7. koa29 Says:

SMH@ me… ”Does it gotta make sense if it make dollars?” >>> ”Does it gotta make dollars if it make sense?”

8. hl Says:

wtf is Blu doing though?

9. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

pedophille rap

10. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

modernman.com/warning-learning-how-much-these-people-make-will-piss-you-off/

11. koa29 Says:

yo after listenin to that Game tribute track, i went back and listened to that Better On The Other Side MJ tribute…

this shit, for real, is >>>>>

12. rex hussla Says:

I’ve never wrote a rap or produced a track but I financed/jerked [ll] the right motherfuckers rap

13. why? Says:

baby money rap

14. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Niggas aint got my lady money rap

15. Black Says:

Yall funny if you REALLY think Wiz hittin that

that nigga not fuckin her yo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dunno fam, i mean the bitch fucked wit Kanye. While I’m a fan of the nigga music he a stone cold weirdo. i think she gotta soft spot for lames and niggas that’ll throw on a blouse and get streaks in their hair.

16. Casket Face Says:

# F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:12 pm

# koa29 Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:09 pm

why you think she with wiz?

cuz that nigga relevant, and she gotta keep herself relevant…”Does it gotta make dollars if it make sense?”

Wiz is winning tho, no hate directed at that nigga.

On My Level >>

Yall funny if you REALLY think Wiz hittin that

that nigga not fuckin her yo

seriously

its one of them situations were a niggas in ya school think you fuckin the baddest bitch in the school

of course you not gonna deny it

Amber is a rat though…real talk Kayne had POWER, when it was his NOBODY SPOKE BAD ON HER. I could bag Amber…you could bag Amber

Emilio Rojas could bag Amber when his video comes out.

17. Black Says:

All my verses sound EXACTLY the same rap.

18. rex hussla Says:

kissing is the first boundary to break for pedophiles rap

19. Harlem World Says:

never been a point shaver or a ho saver
    just a weed craver, Suave House assassinator

20. Harlem World Says:

im almost 50 but i roll with people half my age rap

21. Casket Face Says:

22. Black Says:

I mean Amber is bad, there is no denying that. That bitch was busting wide open for anybody in South Philly for a lil change a cpl years ago tho.

23. Casket Face Says:

says “me and the yougin’ smashin’ on em” every song rap

24. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Master P – Na Na Na Na instrumental is one of the GOAT

fuck what you heard

25. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I’m contractually obligated to rhyme shine with grind in all my verses rap

26. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

exxcuse me…Master P – Make Em Say uhhh

the horns on that beat is fuckin crack

27. LeRoy Green Says:

Harlem World Says:

March 17th, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    # E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 3:52 pm

FLASH: Magnitude 5.3 quake hits Chile, 45 miles north-northeast of Valparaiso

i wonder if haarp can be linked to these disasters

^^^^^^
    i’ve always wondered whats the REAL purpose behind HAARP. Somethin aint right

28. Harlem World Says:

# F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:20 pm

exxcuse me…Master P – Make Em Say uhhh

the horns on that beat is fuckin crack

damn right – that track was custom built for marching bands

29. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

WSHH is the most evil website of all time. I cant believe some of the shit they get away with showing.

Videos of people being murdered? This cant be legal

30. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Videos of people being murdered? This cant be legal

^The hood is a very unforgiving place. A lot of people can’t take it. But remember, YOUR KIND made it that way.

Just sayin…..

31. Casket Face Says:

# Black Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:18 pm

Exactly, Kanye took that broad to another level of the game

“no one man should have all this power”

“get your shit togehter, you gan be hot for a little while, im’a be rich forever”

“…and she fucked the whole click huh, matter fact you should fucking quit nigga”

“no paper hoe, but you can have some more of me”

“historically i’m kicking bitches out like pam nigga”

Ye shits on that broad every chance he gets….

32. Black Says:

I’m contractually obligated to rhyme shine with grind in all my verses rap

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The same way Drake is obligated to tell you what his homies is doing in all his verses.

40 done had that nigga credit cards, alotta ones, and weed he aint even rolled yet so far.

33. rex hussla Says:

i know it’s hard to believe, but I’m actually considered the handsome brother in my family rap [ll]

34. LeRoy Green Says:

MOREHEAD state??

i KNEW i shoulda went to college smh(ead on a freshman bitches lips)

35. Casket Face Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

*slips on shell casings everywhere*

36. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

MOREHEAD state??

i KNEW i shoulda went to college smh(ead on a freshman bitches lips)

^LOOLOL

37. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:23 pm
    # Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Videos of people being murdered? This cant be legal

Just sayin…..

That’s a very educated comment TS

38. Casket Face Says:

# Black Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I’m contractually obligated to rhyme shine with grind in all my verses rap

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Friends are new for Drake…let him be happy

39. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

rofl

40. Harlem World Says:

I know a high class hood rat when I see one – Amber Rose is in that category.

# rex hussla Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

*slips on shell casings everywhere*

*parachutes in Japans nuclear tower*

42. Black Says:

Exactly, Kanye took that broad to another level of the game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS. That nigga built that bitch from the ground up. Shorty bout to have a radio show, doing high end modeling gigs n shit.

43. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

HoodTalk.Org Says:

January 24th, 2011 at 4:43 pm
    1646 270-2531

Q from WSHH is gay…but he drives a MB S550 and lives in Cabo Mexico

Black Says:

March 17th, 2011 at 4:26 pm
    Exactly, Kanye took that broad to another level of the game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^ she had the kinda look that was gonna get her there regardless. If it wasnt Ye, it’a been some other rich nigga.

45. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Exactly, Kanye took that broad to another level of the game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shout out to Ashley Dupree

46. rex hussla Says:

This really is the best time in our history to be a whore if you think about it. I really hope I don’t have a daughter.

47. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^

Oh no doubt shorty has to be intelligent cuz i know plenty of chicks that wouldnt have capitilized off the opprotunities she was given.

At the sametime I can understand the anger that Ye must feel when he sees her walking on stage at a Wiz show.

48. Harlem World Says:

kanyes last woman was better imo

didnt he cheat on her like a million times though

amber rose = “ill do anything for a blond dyke”

49. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You already…… when Joe Budden’s ex is making moves then you know shit is fucked up.

^ its like sending your kid to college, only for them to bus tables.

51. hl Says:

Yo, this guy bigghostface is crazy.

52. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/03/bobby_joyce_oc_prep_hoops_lege.php

robbing vietnam veterans

Yo, this guy bigghostface is crazy.

^ link

54. NovemberEnd Says:

That Game tribute song is kinda crackish.
    Really?

I thought it was complete opposite

*shrugs*

55. hl Says:

@cOLD dude translates these rappers into text with pinpoint accuracy.

bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/03/ayo-this-exclusive-prodigy-n-camron.html

56. rex hussla Says:

“Hello? I’m working out right now, but I’m calling you to wish you a happy, happy, happy, happy Valentine’s, ’cause you worth all that and all them wishes. Love to you baby, peace.”

Another shows him complaining about his inability to drop by Bell’s apartment because his Porsche broke down and his wife and children need the other car, a Mercedes.

“Just chill and I’ll catch up with you,” he says.

But many others are darker and abusive, as Bonds uses graphic language to insult and intimidate Bell.

“You better reach out and page me once in a while or you’re up to something other than that,” he says in one of the few angry voicemails devoid of profanity. “Girl, I ain’t playing.”

Bonds also, at one point, admonishes Bell: “Don’t forget to erase your messages, later.”

57. Casket Face Says:

# cOLD Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Nah…she was a dopeboy/dyke, like every other bitch from the hood with no education.

….have you ever heard her speak? i’d catch a domestic for slapping the shit out her stupid ass.

Ye, like “bitch shut up when the cameras on”

My nigga Ye pimpery is uncanny, levels of spaceage trends you can’t acquire on planet earth

58. Casket Face Says:

edit: dopeboy/dyke jumpoff

^ Big Ghost did say Ye came to the studio with a bitch on a leash roffle.

60. hl Says:

@NovemberEnd Try listening with state of the art audio speakers.

61. hl Says:

*audio unlimited

62. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

If Jay Z dropped a mixtape right now with Dj Clue with Sauce Money…Beans and Scarface features

the internet would shut down

im almost certain it would

63. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Kanye is the Hip Hop version of Prince

64. why? Says:

RIP Watch the Throne

65. Casey Says:

Am I the only one who hears Redman influence in OFWGKTA?

66. ilovemia305 Says:

All I need is won mic and I’ll be aiight

67. Casket Face Says:

rex hussla Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

This really is the best time in our history to be a whore if you think about

*Opera sings from the end on H.A.M.*

68. Casket Face Says:

# Casey Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Am I the only one who hears Redman influence in OFWGKTA?

Nah there’s a million niggas walking around with Method Man’s swag…including me

69. Casket Face Says:

# ilovemia305 Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

All I need is won mic and I’ll be aiight

Jin is that you?

70. Casket Face Says:

# F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

the internet would shut down

im almost certain it would

No it wouldn’t …Jay knows better

71. ilovemia305 Says:

No Jin Only Gin and I got da juice

72. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Word. Like Megan Fox would have been famous anyhow if she walked down the street on Madison Ave.

Some Wall Street kizza woulda made her an offer

73. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

# Casket Face Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:52 pm

# F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

the internet would shut down

im almost certain it would

No it wouldn’t …Jay knows better

Ok ok ok minus the features

but a Hov mixtape with the infamous clue chant echoing all over that bitch

i get chills just thinkin about it

74. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nas and Rae should make an album.

So should Ross and T.I.

And Lil B and Yung Berg

And Alicia Keys and Fantasia

And Ye and Caution

75. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Niggas actin like every single car in NY tri state era wouldnt be bumpin a Jayz Clue mixtape this summer

76. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

the internet would shut down

im almost certain it would

No it wouldn’t …Jay knows better

Ok ok ok minus the features

but a Hov mixtape with the infamous clue chant echoing all over that bitch

i get chills just thinkin about it

Produced by Just Blaze then yeah I’m wit it.

78. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Nas and Rae should make an album.

So should Ross and T.I.

And Lil B and Yung Berg

And Alicia Keys and Fantasia

And Ye and Caution

Nahhhhhhhhhh

Nas & Az should make an album

that would make the world stop

79. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Wale and Big Sean

Consequence and Danny Brown (The Tooth Fairy)

80. S.I.C.K Says:

BigGhostface is my SECOND favorite blog.

81. why? Says:

Did anybody notice those Odd Future adds on NR?

82. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Nas & Az should make an album

that would make the world stop

^Sho nuff

83. why? Says:

ads > adds

84. b Says:

I feel so wack right now.My boss was overheard making a racist comment yesterday as i told u guys and nothings gonna happen.If I had a degree or some better skill;s where I could find a job paying as good or better if I got fired, I wouldtry to do something..But I’m just a ged ninja who lucked up and is lucky to be making that paper.ZERO INTEGRITY.This is a lesson, I’m def enrolling in school this fall.go head let the ether begin.thats right i said GED AND i ONLY MAKE 40 K A YEAR, HAVE FUN.

85. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Willow Smith and Danny Brown

WTK and Stalley

Prodigy and Cormega

86. Casket Face Says:

Consequence and Danny Brown (The Tooth Fairy)

Danny tooth game > Consequence

bitches that kiss Cons can’t smile for a week until the stitches and skin graphs heal

87. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

You won

Niggas make 40k a year fresh outta college with 80 grand in student loans

good job

88. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

# b Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 5:01 pm

^Nigga, FUCK THAT ETHER SHIT!!!

Go get your fam. I can help. I hold G.E.D. Classes in the summer. If you serious, email me and we can build from there. Real Fuckin Talk fam.

Troubleshooter1900 @ gmail . com

I got entry level college books and lesson plans I could pass over.

89. b Says:

You won

Niggas make 40k a year fresh outta college with 80 grand in student loans

good job

^this made me feel better instantly.thank u sir.

90. b Says:

ts 1900 no bromance, but u a good dude.I will definitely hit u up for some books bruh.thanks.

91. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Man, fuck a stupid nigga tyna ether something or someone in that predicament. At least you getting quap now. There are outlets for you to still get that degree or job training.

This is why I was pushing this so hard last week:

Text
    Keep America Working Petition

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    March 10th, 2011 at 9:11 pm:

Please help me help keep one of my most prized organizations alive from being closed down. The hood needs this.

Please sign this petition for me. I’ll owe you all greatly. Here’s the bio of what I’m saying:

There are four jobseekers to every job vacancy and 13.9 million unemployed in the worst recession that the U.S. has seen in generations; yet, the House of Representatives has recommended axing federal employment and training programs (Workforce Investment Act: WIA) in its latest rendition of the proposed budget. Currently, the WIA authorizes nearly 575 local business-led workforce investments boards (WIBs) that cover all fifty states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Territories to oversee and coordinate services through a network of 3,000 One-Stop Career Centers. Over 12,000 businesses across America volunteer their time and energy to lead, coordinate and provide workforce strategies that leverage funding and resources within their local communities – that’s 12,000 businesses that have the pulse on the employment and training needs within their unique markets to help Americans get jobs.

Here’s the link to sign the petition. Thanks in advance:

thepetitionsite.com/5/keep-america-working/

^I’m serious in what I do. Find a WIA office in your area. If you need help doing so, I’ll lend my helping hand.

92. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Tina, perm your fucking weave!!

93. Mini Daddy Says:

# b Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 5:01 pm

====
    40k a year is more than what some ex-cons on here make

94. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

It’s programs like that that will help you out greatly. They helped me and I send my GED graduates to that program right after so they can get scholarship money, job training and job assistance.

When I said, “I got gangsta niggas lining up in admissions offices”, that’s what I meant.

You won nigga.

And you will win more than that racist fuck that think her puss don’t smell like trash.

95. Eastern_Digital Says:

LF: Last Emperor is criminally slept on

Last Emperor feat. Poetic – One Life >>>>>>>
    saddest rap song of all time (II)

96. S.I.C.K Says:

GED AND i ONLY MAKE 40 K A YEAR, HAVE FUN.
    Not bad actually.I have a GED too,but my diction and wisdom suggest ivy league status.You can live off that if you don`t have seeds.

97. Hopp Says:

” WTK and Stalley ”

Do me the favor of explaining this.

98. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

” WTK and Stalley ”

Do me the favor of explaining this.

^Both are new niggas with that Nas swag. But different enough to pull off a dope ass Alc and Twin “Different Worlds” typa jawn.

99. Hopp Says:

” But different enough to pull off a dope ass Alc and Twin “Different Worlds” typa jawn. ”

O, I see what you’re doing now. Possible collabo albums.

100. Mr. Kodak Says:

birdman put them niggas in the trash can

101. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

# b Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 5:07 pm

^Thanks. Trying to be. You got this though. 4 years of college with your working experience already will determine the rest of your life’s pay.

Niggas spend 10 in the pen. Why not spend half on something that can show you what you’re made of?

102. Hopp Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^ What about Ross x T.I. ?

That could work.

103. Casket Face Says:

# Mr. Kodak Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 5:18 pm

birdman put them niggas in the trash can

ROFL!

Nah the recycle bin and clicked no when asked to save

104. Jackson7 Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

————–

*digs out land mines in Afghanistan with a jack-hammer*

105. Hopp Says:

Whoa, new music from Rich Boy.

106. big_seth Says:

LOL.

b, you aint gonna get ethered for not going to college. Some people don’t need it.

you better than me tho cuz if I heard a boss sayin some racist shit I would say something. and lose the job without one lined up.

107. Harlem World Says:

nicole scherzinger >>>> _____

she keeps killing the game..

108. Jackson7 Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:

March 17th, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    Kanye is the Hip Hop version of Prince

—————-

Prince has over 35 aibums and plays over 20 instruments… Kanye is a media whore and Prince is a media recluse…

there are zero similarities between the two…

109. Harlem World Says:

hopp in the building

you looking for some new Rich Boy?..makes a change from your times spent on Rio sidestreets chasing funboys

*readies commentrproof vest*

110. 007 Says:

You won

Niggas make 40k a year fresh outta college with 80 grand in student loans

good job

^As much as you talk shit!!!!I still wont ether you. You actually did quite well B b thankful.
    Shit I graduate from Univ of Pittsburgh and started off makin $10 a hr. Shit was rough real spit. And then when I finally did get a decent gig it was well under 40k. Reason I had to get da fuck up outta there!
    But ya fam keep grindin

111. NovemberEnd Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:

March 17th, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    Kanye is the Hip Hop version of Prince

—————-

there are zero similarities between the two…
    cBc

cBc

SMH

112. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’m still waiting for Like Father, Like Son 2.

That > Lil Wayne & Drake album

113. S.I.C.K Says:

I`m pro black BUT that black pride won`t fill your stomach.b did the right thing.What he SHOULD do is get proof of the racist activity THEN run to the dept of labor if he really feel some kinda way about it.

114. Samir Says:

hl Says:
    March 17th, 2011 at 4:13 pm

wtf is Blu doing though?

I listen to a lot of electronica, so I don’t really mind this stuff. But even though he’s been saying since ’07 he wanted to rap over these type of beats for his debut, I’m still not okay with the his major label effort being this stuff. He’s wayyy better over Exile type beats, and that would do a lot more for his career than debuting with stuff he’s never really tried before.

115. kevfrescura de talco Says:

> or maybe a spine & a sharp mind to stand up against racial injustice & still keep ya job.

jus saying…

i know this generation don’t do that type of thing tho.

116. 007 Says:

“Ever since Lil Wayne went in to jail, that whole little stint [between me and him] is really dead and over with. I don’t have any ill will towards Wayne, Cash Money, or any of them. There was definitely a time period when I felt a certain way [about him], but as of right now I don’t. That’s just where I once was. I don’t even like speaking on it. [On Fear of God] I actually said, ‘They had freed Weezy, congratulations.’ When I seen Wayne in Miami, I told him, ‘Congratulations on getting out of jail.’” (Complex)

^I never understood this beef, and always thought it was quite wack imo

117. Harlem World Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:

March 17th, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    Kanye is the Hip Hop version of Prince

—————-

there are zero similarities between the two…

this is how i felt, when 9th Wonder called Wiz Khalifa “the new DJ Quik”

118. Jackson7 Says:

Luis Salazar’s left eye was removed by doctors on Tuesday, six days after he was struck by a foul ball hit by Brian McCann.

KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — Atlanta Braves minor league manager Luis Salazar has lost an eye after he was struck in the face by a line drive while watching a spring training game.

Braves general manager Frank Wren said Wednesday that doctors were unable to save Salazar’s left eye after the accident March 9. The former major league player is otherwise recovering from his injuries and expects to manage Lynchburg of the Class A Carolina League this season.

The 54-year-old Salazar was standing against the railing on the top step of the dugout during a game between the Braves and St. Louis Cardinals when Brian McCann fouled a ball in his direction. Salazar was unable to get out of the way and fell head-first back into the dugout

——————–

wow…. damn…

smh

119. Chris Wallace Says:

This is really the best footage MTV could get? Doubtful. I know this comment isn’t gonna be seen by anyone but figured i’d share my opinion.