Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne, Big Sean & Drake – All Of The Lights (Remix)

Still to feature more people… namely Kanye West himself.

Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne, Big Sean & Drake – All Of The Lights (Remix)

Props: KC

194 Responses to “Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne, Big Sean & Drake – All Of The Lights (Remix)”

1. Troyvul Says:

Oh ya’ll want my Heisman back? Shits in the mail b.”
    Lmao

2. Plug Says:

I hate this song.

its them bongos

3. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

We have only gone on one date so I’m not really trippin

4. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Also, the 10 month or so break where no Weezy was being posted >>>>>

5. Jersey*made*me Says:

@NOWB aka Teefus

Don’t take advice from none of these heathens.

You MIGHT get sound advice from a handful of cats on here,and I haven’t seen any of them screen names weigh in yet,lol.

6. DJ Chase Says:

Am I the only that thinks Big Sean is trash. He has yet to spit anything that I have enjoyed listening to

7. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Wasn’t asking for advice. Simply seeing what some opinions were.

8. Mindy Marin Says:

Lil Wayne AND Drake. Oh man.

9. Plug Says:

just because a chick is loose and sleeps with a lot of dudes, doesnt mean she should be treated with lack of respect.

10. Mindy Marin Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:36 pm

@NOWB aka Teefus

Don’t take advice from none of these heathens.

I thought mine was alright…lol

11. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:38 pm

This is true

12. LeRoy Green Says:

Am I the only that thinks Big Sean is trash

^^^^^6
    over hyped, over rated.

Only time i thought he really went in was on “Down Look Down” and “Lookin For Trouble” off of Kanyes leaked songs b4 the album dropped.

13. &What?! Says:

If a bitch can’t respect her self I ain’t gonna respect her either.

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

Am I the only that thinks Big Sean is trash.

Of course not. That nigga is mediocre to hot cabbage,Kanye must’ve lost a bet when he signed him.

15. Mindy Marin Says:

@Plug Wow…I think I agree. But at the same time you can’t treat them with more respect than you would a good girl.

16. sarjo1988 Says:

my advice is golden, especially for a whiteboy like u that still learning the ropes lol im fuckin around… no shots…..the only chick in here agreed with wut i said tho, so take it as it is….one more time if u missed it

this whole hit on the first date all depends on how shit went down in the first place for a date to even take place..if u went n spit some game which clearly showed all u were tryin to do was hit and she obliged to come out with a nigga and not expect for me to slide in, the bitch is stupid…if i approached her all gentleman like (nhjic) and we go out and all of a sudden im all about jus getitn in the pants and she seems surprised, then obviously, u came at her wit that im husband material swag….if u tryin to hit first night, jus make it known with the game u spit, if u tryin to see if she wifey material, than u gotta use ur upper enchalant game

17. Plug Says:

Im weiry of any chick that gets loose on the first date… Unless we just hit it off to the point where we just so cool and its a mutual understanding that we are both feeling eachother.

18. &What?! Says:

That nigga is mediocre to hot cabbage,

‘hot cabbage’

dead.

19. Mindy Marin Says:

# Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

This does happen

20. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

I dont listen to Big Sean

Dude talks about ejaculation too much NHJIC

21. Plug Says:

aye mindy, what does it mean when every time you get into it wit the wifey, she always says “maybe I should move” or “maybe we should break up” what does that mean?

22. pg-dc Says:

Hahahahaa, ay Drake gave Cole props and sonned him at the same time. Slick shyt if you peep the rhetoric. Like Drake’s saying that Cole on tour with him gave Cole a stronger buzz now.

This song is jah great, dig – dug.

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

translation= Say ma’am when you ask her “can I fuck you behind the dumpster and get some head the first night I met you?”

24. &What?! Says:

There’s nothing worse than a whore that acts like she’s not a whore, tryna make herself seem posh and respectful and shit when she done swallowed over a million sacks worth of the white stuff, take the mask of, b.

25. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I dont listen to Big Sean

Dude talks about ejaculation too much NHJIC

lol

26. Mindy Marin Says:

@Plug
    It means she’s probably not happy. How do you react when she says these things?

27. Plug Says:

@Plug
    It means she’s probably not happy. How do you react when she says these things?
    ——-
    I get pissed. make a ninja wanna do dirt. nothin worse than a chick thats always acting like she can pick up and leave so easily

28. &What?! Says:

LOL @ going to a sluts house, switching on a dvd, smashing after 20 mins then going home on some ‘I got a lot to do tomorrow so I better go..’ bullshit before going on a date with a classy chick.

29. Mindy Marin Says:

@Plug
    Yeah that sucks. Try talking to her about it, if you don’t already.

30. b Says:

SARJO 1988 knows what he talmbout.I took his advice and I smashed that co worker I was tekllin yall bout.Its so weird, as long as I ignore her and pay her no mind, she loves me.When I start showin too much love, she get brand new.she’s a good slore tho, one of those white chicks that been done dirty by every black guy she meets, and she loves it.

31. Mindy Marin Says:

# &What?! Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:46 pm

SO dirty…lol

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’ve been caught out there before playing nice guy.

She may call me an asshole but she’ll never be able to say I was a simp or she had me whipped or some other bullshit like that.

33. sarjo1988 Says:

u kno wuts something to think about, how about if shes not a hoe, and ur jus that nigga, so she has no control over herself and lets a nigga hit…ne of u feel that confident? i do..

34. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

if u even consider wifin a bitch who thro it off on first dat uza herb! You want da bitches who don’t thro itoff! Fuck niggas/kizzas cryin bout

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

==============================
    That nigga has options lol.

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

sarjo1988 Says:

March 14th, 2011 at 12:49 pm

LOL,SMH,and sympathizing with this nigga.

Ol’ I don’t usually do this but it’s just something about YOU believing ass nigga.

37. sarjo1988 Says:

good looks b…i try to think i know wut im talkin about when it comes to the opposite sex…in my short life lived, i think i have observed enough to give sound advice

38. Plug Says:

I’ve been caught out there before playing nice guy.

——
    Im always the nice guy to women.

until they try and play me for being respectful.

thats when the 7 mile starts to show

I left this one chick at the store one time because she tried to yoe me.

I made these other 2 walk home when they got broady on me.

39. Mindy Marin Says:

Sometimes the chemistry is there and you can’t help yourself. This happens rarely though. Very rarely.

40. b Says:

That’s why you treat em all like slores until she checks you and lets you know she demands some respect.

^expound,elaborate,keep going

41. Black Says:

Its so weird, as long as I ignore her and pay her no mind, she loves me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That broad either got a personality disorder or she in the 10th grade.

No chick likes a needy nigga tho that is a fact.

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

================================
    I’ve had this happen too.

Gotta know how to read the situation & tailor your game to the situation.

I like girls that are very dainty & demure but who love to get thrown in the crossface crippler. Takes skill to be able to pick em out of a crowd.

43. sarjo1988 Says:

lol jers sometimes u gotta play urself to jus say fuck it, ima hit, and not feel like ur undermining urself

44. &What?! Says:

Smashing many’a whore is good, but sometimes bad if you begin to fall for the girl even though she’s had more pipe than a fucking skate park.

45. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That definitely happens. At the the sametime thats the G that smuts throw when they dont want u to know that they smut.

46. Mindy Marin Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:52 pm

What’s the crossface crippler exactly?

47. Plug Says:

Im trying my best to be nice to my girl. I aint cheated or none of that. but I hate when a chick trys to act like my world would be crushed if she leave. ole girl is one of the best chicks Ive met and she trys to throw it in my face. what she doesnt realize is that Im the best ninja on the planet and that bytches is waiting in line for a ninja.

48. Hoskins Says:

If a bitch can’t respect her self I ain’t gonna respect her either.

^^^ c’mon, how is she going to gain any self respect if no one shows her respect.

This line of thought is selfish and childish

49. &What?! Says:

I left this one chick at the store one time because she tried to yoe me.

I made these other 2 walk home when they got broady on me.

Damn, that shit is cold!

LOL @ driving out to a secluded area then saying ‘sex or walk home’

50. sarjo1988 Says:

but who love to get thrown in the crossface crippler

^^^^^

DEAD

51. &What?! Says:

What’s the crossface crippler exactly?

Chris Benoit (rip) used that shit to murk his wife.

52. Mindy Marin Says:

Maybe you should tell her then!!

53. Jersey*made*me Says:

Mindy Marin Says:

March 14th, 2011 at 12:51 pm

SMH.

More niggas done ran in Mindy pussy than a building when it’s raining outside.

54. Mindy Marin Says:

I guess I’ll google it

55. &What?! Says:

More niggas done ran in Mindy pussy than a building when it’s raining outside.

Hahaha oh shit.. here it goes

56. Charles Oakley Says:

This song trash

57. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

B uont get no pussy StFU

You tryna fuck Mindy on Nah

Lol

58. Lex! Says:

that nigga Drake bodied everybody

Drake Eye Brows >>> Big Sean & Lil Wayne

59. Mindy Marin Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Mindy Marin Says:

March 14th, 2011 at 12:51 pm

SMH.

More niggas done ran in Mindy pussy than a building when it’s raining outside.
    I was waiting for one of you to run with that. Took you long enough!

60. Plug Says:

Maybe you should tell her then!!
    ——-
    I have.

make a ninaj mad that I been faithful.

61. Black Says:

Wayne used autotune smh.

62. Jersey*made*me Says:

If they do the NFL lockout,Mindy got a whole football team worth of DNA in her draws.

The Patriots ain’t got shit to worry about.

63. Mindy Marin Says:

@Plug
    couple’s therapy?

64. sarjo1988 Says:

plug straight up….go hit something else and see how u feel after that….this doesnt constitute as cheating if she drove u to having to find out if shes worth the headahce…if u feel guilty go back home n try n work thru the shit, if u feel like a milly after that, continue to fuck other bitches while continuing to try n work shit out, or jus tell the bitch ti pick up and leave

65. Mindy Marin Says:

# sarjo1988 Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Lol. No. This is not the answer.

66. Samir Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:14 pm

i know PERSONALLY, a FEW niggas from U of South Carolina that got ends to attend school… FACT..

Chill, man. Let’s keep any such stories quiet. Holtz era?

Feel free to spill any stories on Clemson, though. How a 6-7 ACC team in the middle of nowhere pulls in this year’s recruiting class without paying everyone, I’ll never understand.

67. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

# Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:33 pm

I hate this song.

its them bongos

The bongos add so much to the song.

But this remix is fermented dookie juice. And Drake was dirty for that little slick at Cole.

68. DJ Chase Says:

make a ninaj mad that I been faithful.

^My wife’s cousin was in town this weekend. This nigga was wreckless with his behavior. And all I could do is laugh, cuz he kept saying, yo when you come out to LA, i got you. Take you to mad places and meet mad bitches.

I was like dog, you do know your cousin is my wife and SHE’S SITTING RIGHT HERE. At least wait till she go in the kitchen fam

69. Mindy Marin Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:00 pm

The Patriots ain’t got shit to worry about.
    So you know me, right? smh

70. Jersey*made*me Says:

Drake Eye Brows >>> Big Sean & Lil Wayne

????

WTF? Niggas gazing in niggas eyes in the comments now?

71. London Bloke Says:

DJ Chase Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 12:36 pm

THIS

72. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL!

73. Robabank Says:

nah on some real shit i know what he saying sometimes shorty feeling u so much and u just got that swag that bring em out of character . ..some craaazy chemistry type shit shit can go down. i feel on any given day i have the power to do that to a classy female

74. &What?! Says:

Hahah that’s messed up

75. Mr.Londoner Says:

some people on here, how can anyone justify this song being trash.

i’m waiting

76. sarjo1988 Says:

plug im tellin u. thats the way to go lol….jus make sure u dont incriminate urself in any way to where she can hold the shit against u

77. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Mindy

I kid,I kid…..

78. &What?! Says:

Going out, getting the ‘look’ from a bitch, introducing yourself, buying a few drinks, then drunken sex at hers or yours > long term relationships

79. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I was like dog, you do know your cousin is my
    wife and SHE’S SITTING RIGHT HERE. At least
    wait till she go in the kitchen fam

^Things Done Changed-Notorious BIG

80. DJ Chase Says:

Plug real talk, tell her that if she wants to be with you, all that seperating shit cuz of an argument aint the move. The door is always there. Sometimes chicks need to experience the fact that you a good nigga by fucking with dickheads.

Word to my BM and me breaking up. Now she tight that I’m married and WINNING, and she still can’t find a decent nigga to settle with

81. Black Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO! I never trust the male family members of any shorty that i’m fucking with. Them niggas act cool but you know if it come down to it they ratting.

82. Plug Says:

——
    Ive actually thought of this. Im waiting on her to say she out and Im going ham

83. flinttown Says:

Nice….all these niggas verses was >>>>>>

but Drake > Wayne > Sean

Wayne and Sean was close though

84. Plug Says:

——–
    word. my baby moms the same way

85. Mindy Marin Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:05 pm

@Mindy

I kid,I kid…..
    mmm hmmm.

86. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

i feel on any given day i have
    the power to do that to a classy female

^5oubt it!

Niggas who got money don’t talk about it. Take a second…read what I wrote

87. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

I thought most of you liked a chase.
    =========================
    we love a chase but there are plenty of women who act like they want us to give chase then fall on purpose to get caught……….

this stems from when u played tag with girls as a yungster….fat girls always first to give up running

88. sarjo1988 Says:

go ham my nigga

89. Mindy Marin Says:

I don’t even think regular dating exists anymore

90. Jersey*made*me Says:

*floor*

91. Plug Says:

I swear sometimes it sucks being a faithful ninja.

I never been an ole cheatin azz ninja. it was never my character

92. Mindy Marin Says:

# Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:09 pm

I thought most of you liked a chase.
    =========================

*dying*

93. onemoodydude Says:

You can always tell when the woman thinks she has the upper hand in the relationship. She’ll start giving ultimatums like “You need to _______ or this aint gonna work.” But you can easily show her she aint runnnin shyt with a simple “BYE!” reply.

94. Jersey*made*me Says:

I don’t even think regular dating exists anymore

Sure it does. I do it all the time.

95. London Bloke Says:

Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:10 pm
    I swear sometimes it sucks being a faithful ninja.

I never been an ole cheatin azz ninja. it was never my character

>>>> Monogamy. But my conscious got me. Smhead

96. Mindy Marin Says:

I never been an ole cheatin azz ninja. it was never my character
    This is no reason to start now. Especially if it’s not your character.

97. Black Says:

I don’t even think regular dating exists anymore

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My generation will be the last. After us its all facebook status and DM’s. My girl lil sister just went to the prom with a nigga she only has had contact with on facebook.

I’m like damn the lil nigga couldnt take u to a movie or sumthing.

98. &What?! Says:

Has anyone ever had that situation where you first see a chick somewhere, and you think ‘wow she’s beautiful’ in your head.. then you continue to see them about on the regular but are too scared to go speak?

J. Cole – Dreams

That song sums it up

99. Mindy Marin Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:11 pm

I don’t even think regular dating exists anymore

Sure it does. I do it all the time.
    Ok. How many dates till you expect sex? honestly.

100. Hoskins Says:

plixi.com/p/83987666

^nah right?

101. London Bloke Says:

Beezy?

102. Mindy Marin Says:

J. Cole – Dreams
    Awesome song.

103. Robabank Says:

^5oubt it!

Niggas who got money don’t talk about it. Take a second…read what I wrote

i mean im not braggin bout it i just brought it up cuz it applied to the situation. and niggas who got money talk bout that shit all day look at rick ross and baby come on son i dont live a false life for the internet like some

104. sarjo1988 Says:

it really doesnt exist nemore….idk how old yall are but atleast in my younger generation, im 23, and its usually we gon and prob get down to buisness, or she aint givin u the time of day period

105. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I never been an ole cheatin azz ninja. it was never
    my character

^you only fuck urself in the end. Trust

106. Black Says:

I swear sometimes it sucks being a faithful ninja.

I never been an ole cheatin azz ninja. it was never my character

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still wouldnt hurt to show shorty that you got options tho.

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

Why are niggas faithful?

Religion or the bullshit template of Euro-Christianity?

I’m African my nigga,I come from kings who had a lot of bitches,who am I to fuck tradition up?

108. Free J Says:

cheating is wrong and id never do it…might as well jus break up

*daps all my niggas*

109. sarjo1988 Says:

if u are dating tho, 3 dates id say, and if theres no sex on the fourth, shits gettin wack and on the friend level. or she dk wut she wants and taking u along for a ride until she decides that she needs something different

110. Free J Says:

fuckin military blocked all youtube access…

111. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ok. How many dates till you expect sex? honestly.

I don’t HAVE to have sex to date you. I might just like your personality and want to bug out with once in a while. I got chicks to fuck when I want some coochie.

112. Mindy Marin Says:

sex after 3 dates? What if they’re all back to back with no real time in between? That still seems a teeny bit soon to me.

113. Free J Says:

makes the most sense. there’s a difference between a date, a relationship and cuddy buddy

114. Mindy Marin Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Ok. How many dates till you expect sex? honestly.

understood :)

115. Plug Says:

Why are ninjas faithful?

Religion or the bullshit template of Euro-Christianity?

I’m African my ninja,I come from kings who had a lot of bitches,who am I to fock tradition up?
    ———
    africans are faithful too. just because they got 5 wives doesnt mean you can go out and smash other chcicks. you still only
    spose to smash your wives.

116. &What?! Says:

Sometimes it’s good if a girl is playing hard to get.. like she teasing you cause that makes you want to smash more.. especially if you know she’s not a slut, and is classy. Shit can be fun.

117. ant Says:

big sean <

118. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Kanye West – Last Call >>>>

Shit is storytelling at it’s best

119. Plug Says:

fuckin military blocked all youtube access…
    —–
    its the reactors

120. CHILE ! Says:

Song is trash period. when drake’s tryna speed up the flow hes so fuckin off-beat is sad. fuck who’s hot n/h.. i’d rather hear twista instead of that retarded lookin mufucka plus takin shots at cole.. i bet 80% who went to the concerts went to see cole than drake..and sean let me down, i actually think that dude is nice sumtimes..

121. Black Says:

There aint no definitive answer to the how many dates question. That shit is subjective and honestly most of the time even if it dont happen right then, you can still tell if you gon end up smashing a chick by the end of the 1st date.

122. Cypher Says:

I never been an ole cheatin azz ninja. it was never
    my character

^you only fuck urself in the end. Trust

Rofl niggas is masturbating if/when they bitch leave them

123. Mindy Marin Says:

@&What?!
    Yes. That’s how it was back in the day.

124. Free J Says:

yeaa…but if i got to try to hard to get a chick, forget her and its on to the next one

125. Tweezy Says:

What is ‘classy’? You’re setting yourself up for a fail.

126. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

i mean im not braggin bout it i just brought it up
    cuz it applied to the situation. and niggas who
    got money talk bout that shit all day look at rick
    ross and baby come on son i dont live a false life
    for the internet like some

^where to start?
    Gettin pussy ain shit. I do quite well n hope u do too I was just sayin like if your “swag”(hate tha word) is like u say then u wldnt ever have to say it. If I’m rich I wldnt have to type it on Nah.

If you look @ Ross as havin money….smh that another convo. Baby yes

Fake life on internet? Sounds like shots @ sumone. Kno it ain da Kid. I’ve poured my soul on here.
    #Team100
    00 bitch

127. onemoodydude Says:

Free J Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:16 pm
    fuckin military blocked all youtube access…

Thats some bullshyt… If anything you would think they’d block Facebook access again… Mofos sit there on that shyt all damn day like there there’s no work that needs to be done. SMHead.

128. Mindy Marin Says:

‘classy’ – not going to take off her panties the first time she meets you.

or

more to her than meets the eye

129. Free J Says:

big sean is not wak….he’s an artificial rapper, jus a substitute for someone better basically he’s aight

130. Robabank Says:

honestly i dont believe in monagamy temptation is a bitch never met a girl that made me totally not wanna touch any other female

131. &What?! Says:

If a bitch acts real hard to get, then you finally get to smash after putting the work in it’s straight BAWSE status.

132. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@robabank no shots b

133. Cypher Says:

Mindy Marin
    3 mins ago

Smh at chicks that count dates… That’s as juvenile as niggas that wait x amount of hours to call or text a bitch

134. why? Says:

Why Wayne sound like a sick Eli Porter?

135. sarjo1988 Says:

idk id say three dates period. back to back or spread out….within 3 dates u can find out alot about eachother, see if chemistry is there…all that bullshit.. to get a decent job it takes 2 interviews tops…im givin the chick three to make up her mind….

136. Free J Says:

in all honestly tho i heard it was cuz it takes up too much bandwidth. with that tsunami shit goin on in japan they tryin to alleviate anything slowin down anyway they can although i wish they woulda removed facebook instead

#teamFuckfacebook

137. Plug Says:

Rofl niggas is masturbating if/when they chick leave them
    ——-
    Im man enought to admit I do that now… and I smash my chick twice a day.

138. Samir Says:

ant Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:19 pm

big sean <

Word. I play 'Lemonade' every once in a while and his verse on 'Looking for Trouble' is different. But 'Good Friday' had the potential to be a flawless song until he put a verse on it.

139. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Diddy owe me money for this Last Train album yo seriously!

140. Mindy Marin Says:

# Cypher Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Mindy Marin
    3 mins ago

You have a point.

*ducks head*

141. b Says:

spankie was looking like martin in that episode where gina left, crying all weekend, talmbout, I gotta get my bitch back, listening to this jodeci,.u live that jet life right?its on to the nexxxxt playa.stop cryin on blogs, U disappointed me spankie.

142. Free J Says:

i dont think its impossible to not have those kinds of thoughts. even if u wouldnt do it u still think about it.
    —-

@&What?! – fuck tryin really hard fam lol im not gonna chase a bitch that long cuz its a 50/50 chance

143. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Free J its bout time u liberate that story b

144. &What?! Says:

Diddy owe me money for this Last Train album yo seriously!

DEAD

145. Harlem World Says:

i couldnt think of 3 rappers i dislike more, then sean/wayne/drake

146. Robabank Says:

@the kid frankie i got u fam . . no shots fired over here either not saying u but some nigs be portraying themselves as shit they not over the internet

147. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Fuck u b :-(

148. Free J Says:

Word. I play ‘Lemonade’ every once in a while and his verse on ‘Looking for Trouble’ is different. But ‘Good Friday’ had the potential to be a flawless song until he put a verse on it.

lol that beat on Lemonade is too dope for Big Sean lol nigga couldnt handle the beat wit them frail body bars

149. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

spankie was looking like martin in that episode
    where gina left, crying all weekend, talmbout, I
    gotta get my bitch back, listening to this jodeci,.u

^tru tru n true

150. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Plug

I was just bullshittin with the African bit,lol.

Honestly,I refuse to believe in ANY bitch. She could be the best girl in the world,but I can’t leave that to chance. With the exception of a few,do you think dudes know they chicks out here cheating? Hell no,they believe she with Nikki or at the beauty shop or at work working hard,YET she in a dude’s bed,on the desk,or in the back seat of the Durango getting dug out.

I’ve been the foul nigga in some of those cases so I know it goes down. I’ve hit a wife before and though I feel bad about it still,years later,I can’t pretend it don’t go down. Women are too slick and their opportunities are TOO abundant. The fact that women get approached so much some develop a complex that a good nigga is replaceable or they can’t just get one of these niggas that’s always hollering,not understanding that most of them niggas just wanna fuck.

I ain’t with it. I’m faithful outta respect for my life and it’s too much STD floating around. But shorty will ALWAYS be clear she can haul ass whenever she ready. I will never depend on/believe fully in NO female.

151. Free J Says:

i couldnt think of 3 rappers i dislike more, then sean/wayne/drake

bizarre, shawty lo, jermaine dupri
    —-

@007 – cant do that still lol i plead the fifth til im out the military

152. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

This Livin it Up Feat. Trademark the skydiver >>>>>>

Sir Michael Rocks, you made a good tape

153. Free J Says:

Baby is a horrible rapper too…shit most them cash money niggas, no limit had some dumpster rappers as well

154. Cypher Says:

i wish they woulda removed facebook instead

with Facebook there’s always the excuse of keeping in contact with friends or family …

What’s the reason niggas need YouTube? Counting how many mcs slaughterhouse kill gonna get you thru the day?

155. sarjo1988 Says:

never met a girl that made me totally not wanna touch any other female

cosign to the fullest….if she got the looks, she dont got the smarts and vice versa….niggas is always chasing something bigger and better than wut they got…ive never been fully satisfied, but i know thats jus a complex i have of wanting the best, so i jus weigh out the situation, and thats how i ended up being wifed up

156. TeamSupreme Music | | Timetakers Says:

[...] to Nah Right via Karen [...]

157. Els Says:

Teenage girls buy my albums rap

158. Dewill Says:

Helloooooo Mindy…

What’s up niggas??

159. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

if u don’t think people still do traditional dating than u have let the internet affect your social skills

160. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

. I will never depend on/believe fully in
    NO female

^hmmm. I doubt you really feel this way. But if you really do u myswell leave her.
    Just playin devils advocate. I feel you tho (n)

161. Plug Says:

@ Jesey.

I feel you 100%

I already got trust issues.

I dont cheat because I beileve in Kharma

but a ninja never knows what his chick is doing when he aint around.

162. onemoodydude Says:

Co-sign… But I also insist that she pays, drives, and chooses the activities for one of those three dates.

163. CiCi The Intern Says:

Yo, Chase … I need your email for NahCAA Tourney Pool

Hit me ASAP xxsandos@gmail

Thanks!

If anyone else wants to get in this, hit me. Winner gets $100 Apple or Best Buy giftcard (winner’s choice)

164. sarjo1988 Says:

lol, idk i dont really care for a chick paying or ne of that….i aint gonna trick off crazy dough so dont expect a nigga to have a stretch limo pick u up jus to take u out to dinner, but ill glady pick up the tab wherever i decide to take u

165. Free J Says:

100% cosign to the gagillionth power
    —–

whaddup Cypher, na facebook is SUPPOSED to be used for keepin contact but is used for niggas to post Tourette like thoughts and bitches to post they business no one really cares about while at the same time being “good” parents.

i use youtube to hear music…ftr Slaughterhouse got that one rhyme fits all syndrome but i been said this

166. Samir Says:

Free J Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:28 pm

I don’t know, I thought some of it was kinda clever and it did give rise to the most popular flow at the time. Drake <<<

167. Free J Says:

“I dont cheat because I beileve in Kharma”

this right here

168. Jersey*made*me Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

March 14th, 2011 at 1:38 pm
    Yo, Chase … I need your email for NahCAA Tourney Pool

Hit me ASAP xxsandos@gmail

Thanks!

Spice it up,make the prize some box…

169. Free J Says:

ehh maybe…

170. Cypher Says:

@007 – cant do that still lol i plead the fifth til im out the military

lmo/smh.. this nigga hit Dub with the dont ask dont tell…

171. DJ Chase Says:

I will never depend on/believe fully in NO female
    &
    but a ninja never knows what his chick is doing when he aint around.

^This is the true test and definition of trust though. I’m not knocking Jersey’s hustle, cuz i overstand where he’s coming from. But if I can’t fully trust you, and I mean ultimately trust you, then you got no business wearing my last name or sharing DNA with my children. We don’t need to split no bills or share a bed.

For some niggas, that shit is cool. Me personally, I aint one of them niggas. I don’t need no woman, but I chose the one that WANT to spend my life with. If she manages to fuck me over at some point, so be it. I can’t really love someone if I don’t trust em.

Which goes back to the point i was making a couple weeks ago when niggas was talking about going through they girl’s phone, like that shit is cute.

172. Cypher Says:

Spice it up,make the prize some box…

lmao… niggas gonna get a phone card at best from Cici

173. S.I.C.K Says:

I will never depend on/believe fully in NO female.
    DING DING DING

Smh at my boy Jihad(no zip gang)always moving in with broads over and over,only to get thrown out when they get tired of him.Chicks always moved in with me,I never moved in with a broad.My independence gets in the way.I love kicking bitches out like Pam.

174. sarjo1988 Says:

fuckin goin thru a bitches phone, never done that never will, but damn it pisses me off so much when she wanna go thru mine. like bitch leave my shit alone, and once u say no…its “oh so u got somethin to hide”….like bitch u gon find trouble if u lookin for it

175. Cypher Says:

Never give your heart away… lease it

176. onemoodydude Says:

And I hate that justification about FB enabling ppl to keep in touch w/family and friends. If you’re stationed stateside, you can wait till you get home to FB. Or better yet, use your smartphone.

177. Slumbilical Says:

THIS SONG GOES SO EFFING HARD

#thankyounategawd

178. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Never EVER move in w a bitch! That’s disaster. She has da upper hand. When a chick has da upper hand things get ugly.

whats the chick name from the budden video por favor.

180. Free J Says:

“Youtube is the only way I know how to listen to music on a government pc since youre unable to stream music or plug anything into the USB ports.”

yerp pretty much…
    —–
    Never give your heart away… lease it

cosign.

181. Free J Says:

*gets apt with wife*

*gets annoyed*

*kicks her out*

*is Free J*

182. Cypher Says:

AR 25-2 states there is no streaming on government networks.. youtube streams content.

NOt sure what the reg is for other services… either way you at work nigga, no need to trip over not being able to do none work related shit at your job.

Unless you gonna take a pay cut for the time you fuckin off.

SMh, give a nigga inch (II) they wanna take a mile

183. Cypher Says:

#thankyounategawd

184. Mindy Marin Says:

Dewill Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Helloooooo Mindy…

Hello Dewill

185. Black brokaw Says:

Theres too many rules to the game. Its too many niggas in here with no success talking too. I cant take advice from yall no shots. It be the niggas with not too much wins making up a hundred rules and having doubts and all that shit. Yll make getting a girl look like a madden playbook

186. Black brokaw Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

but i can cosign this

187. Jersey*made*me Says:

That’s why you gotta make it as simple as possible. You can start by never believing in NO bitch/lady/female. Nigga even your momma lied to you in your lifetime,the woman who put you here. The time she said “I ain’t got no money” and the bitch had money….

This game ain’t about GETTING no girl,that’s easy. All you need is some shiny shit to get a girl. They like shiny shit.

188. S.I.C.K Says:

*Surfs on a tsunami wave*LOL

Jerz is a fool.!!!!

189. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Wiz be spittin yo niggas ain listenin he drops gems bout da breezys

Wiz-When u find
    Diddy-ft Chris Brown n Wiz

Truth

190. srhking24 Says:

#GEM

191. srhking24 Says:

The time she said “I ain’t got no money” and the bitch had money….

lmfaoooo

LAWD

192. P.W. Says:

I dont listen to Big Sean

Dude talks about ejaculation too much NHJIC.

^^^^^
    Its like that joke someone said about dudes that have too much sex, they start acting all weird and shit, start wearing robes all the time, and start investing in lotions. nohomo.

193. Laky Says:

an unnecessary remix to a great song

194. Nah Right » Video: Big Sean ft. Chris Brown – My Last (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[...] Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne, Big Sean & Drake – All Of The Lights (Remix) | Video: Big Sean – Hometown | Big Sean ft. Chris Brown – My Last (prod. No [...]