Swizz Beatz ft. Snoop Dogg & JR Reid – Co-Pilot

How this doens’t have a Spitta verse is beyond me. #MonsterMondays.

Swizz Beatz ft. Snoop Dogg & JR Reid – Co-Pilot | Nukeshare

68 Responses to “Swizz Beatz ft. Snoop Dogg & JR Reid – Co-Pilot”

1. JihaD Says:

DJ Chase Says:
    February 28th, 2011 at 3:23 pm
    Upon hearing Rosenfield’s decision, Sheen called his ex-publicist a “p**sy,” saying, “He’s not allowed to quit, so you’re fired.”

Christ.

Charlie Sheen>>>>

JihaD

^Sheen has become the white DMX. But instead of prayers to excercise his demons, Sheen just has sex with his “goddesses”

Charlie Sheen= Bishop in Juice.

FACT.

JihaD

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

soul plane part deux

3. DJ Chase Says:

Yeah, Swizz needed to fall back on this track and have one of them weed boys on this… And he definitely needed someone else to sing his portion of the chorus.

Also, remove that auto-tune from Jr. Reids voice.

4. PlugIndustries Says:

@ AMP

what chase said

pretty much the first thing… and maybe the second. lol

5. illuminati by nature Says:

Charlie Sheen= Bishop in Juice.

FACT.

JihaD

**Charlie Sheen= Johnny Depp in “Fear and Loathing in LV”

6. Roof do the Houdini Says:

DJ Chase Says:
    February 28th, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Also, remove that auto-tune from Jr. Reids voice.

tell us what you didnt like

7. DJ Chase Says:

But this is cool. But swizz needs to remove his voice from this track

8. Mindy Marin Says:

Sup Nah!

Chillaxin watching the Duke/Va tech game.

9. Jerry Nice Says:

Charlie Sheen= Bishop in Juice.

FACT.

JihaD

I assume by that you mean, he’s crazy, and you know what else, he doesn’t give a fuck.

10. KzA Says:

I need one of them Krup gadgets for my desk… I get the strongest urge for coffee like 4 oclock..

11. Harlem World Says:

Swizz biting Ski Beatz – smhead

12. Mindy Marin Says:

oh…and George Kush da Button is playing in the back groun’.

53-50 Duke!!!!

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

pretty much the first thing… and maybe the second. lol
    =============================================
    You need some tree, I’m the nahgga to see.

But as far as the females…I can introduce you to some broads but there’s no guarantee you’re gonna hit.

You want assurance, visit Craig’s List or Backpages.

14. DJ Chase Says:

Swizz’s presence on a track doesn’t say, Hey, you should get something and roll up. It says, grab that 6 pack of 4 loko and get it cracking.

I’m gonna assume this is an unfinished track, but he definitely should have shopped this to spitta. hell even Jim Jones would work wonders on this track

15. why? Says:

Me a few years ago would’ve wanted to listen to a new Lupe album. Now not so much.

16. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Video: Nice & Smooth –No Delayin

>*late pass*

serious?

i hope this becomes a popular trend. have a bunch of golden era songs revisited in video.

17. Jerry Nice Says:

It’s hard to say as a Lupe fan, but it’s his worst album. He did say himself he doesn’t really like it either though, so it sounds like a lot of label politics went into it coming out.

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

53-50 Duke!!!!

LMAO and SMH

Duke lost like a mufucka,YESTERDAY.

19. PlugIndustries Says:

Backpage = new hotness

craigslist took they erotic section away

20. Jerry Nice Says:

All Black Everything though>>>>>>

21. Mindy Marin Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 28th, 2011 at 3:36 pm
    53-50 Duke!!!!

LMAO and SMH

Duke lost like a mufucka,YESTERDAY.
    LOL. shut up.

We’re coming back today.

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps Nahggas*

Applaud Melo,Billups,Amare,etc for that win. The Heat/Knicks rivalry is Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

23. PlugIndustries Says:

amp, imma link up wit you later next month and get some info on whats poppin

24. JihaD Says:

Jerry Nice Says:
    February 28th, 2011 at 3:31 pm
    Charlie Sheen= Bishop in Juice.

FACT.

JihaD

Pretty much. He’s living that shit CamelGOAT was talking about on Resivoir Dogs

“Sitting on my money til I’m above the law”

Like, yo, this kizza said, ” I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.”

The fuck?

or This:

“I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special,” Sheen told NBC. “I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitching a total freaking rock star from Mars. And people can’t figure me out. They can’t process me. I don’t expect them to. You can’t process me with a normal brain.”

Like, imagine if Kanye came out and said that right there? or CamelGOAT? Hell, its not even whether or not they WOULD, cuz we know they don’t have the HEART to do it. It takes a certain amount of Chutzpah to talk that greasy and keep it moving, lol.

Thats why I said he’s Bishop. He’s living the life ALL these rappers are rapping about.

JihaD

*daps Nahggas*

Knicks> HEAT

29. JihaD Says:

why? Says:
    February 28th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Co-sign.

Its definitely down the line as far as what I plan on listening too. This Rae tho >>>>

JihaD

30. PlugIndustries Says:

uh…. what up mindy.

never got a chance to kick it wit you

when you first came on nah, they said you was a dude. been weiry every since

31. Jerry Nice Says:

Pretty much. He’s living that shit CamelGOAT was talking about on Resivoir Dogs

“Sitting on my money til I’m above the law”

Like, yo, this kizza said, ” I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.”

The fuck?

or This:

JihaD

Hahaha I saw that interview today. I was like, “Charlie Sheen is really gully.” He’s really on his I don’t give a fuck steez, and I applaud that. Here’s to hearing he overdosed on coke in about a week though haha

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

pitchfork.com/tv/#/selector/1582-lil-b/2487-the-based-chef/

33. SPITGAME Says:

Let a bunch a nahggers tell it thats all they talk about….

34. d_block_4_life Says:

Also, remove that auto-tune from Jr. Reids voice.
    And remove the whole song from his hard drive while he is at it.

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

when you first came on nah, they said you was a dude. been weiry every since

LOL,niggas did the same shit to my baby A Chick.

But the irony there is nobody ever questions none of these dudes on here that’s really females.

36. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

You want assurance, visit Craig’s List or Backpages.

^Yo, I never had a prostitute. Am I missing out on something?

37. SPITGAME Says:

Black Thought >>>>>

38. Mindy Marin Says:

PlugIndustries Says:

February 28th, 2011 at 3:40 pm
    uh…. what up mindy.

never got a chance to kick it wit you

when you first came on nah, they said you was a dude. been weiry every since

*slipping on green booty shorts with ‘Jamaica’ across the butt*

*creepin up slowly behind you holdin a knife*

*slitting your throat for bringing up that “Is Mindy a man” crappage again*

LOL. I guess this will always be a questiion.

I expected more from you Plug. smh.

39. Harlem World Says:

*imagines if they made a video for Nas – Life’s A Bitch in 2011*

40. JihaD Says:

SPITGAME Says:
    February 28th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Let a bunch a nahggers tell it thats all they talk about….

I ain’t talking bout on records fam. ALL rappers talk that shit on records.

I’m talking bout if CamelGOAT looked Warren Buffet in the eye and pulled a Joe88 on some “I’m not a Star” shit. It would be like Ashmi backing all the keyboard talk and knocking somebody out or actually spiting in they mouth. We are literally witnessing Charlie Sheen’s “Drop the Mic like Sexual Chocolate” moment– this shit is both hilarious and inspiring, all in the disjointed interview.

JihaD

41. Jersey*made*me Says:

42. Mindy Marin Says:

Mmmm…that would be lovely

43. Harlem World Says:

And remove the whole song from his hard drive while he is at it.

agrees

44. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nice & smooth only did that tho cause money makin jam boys interpolated remake of that song is making satellite radio rounds.

still dope tho.

45. PlugIndustries Says:

LOL,niggas did the same shit to my baby A Chick.

——–
    I question everything and everybody

anybody ever seen Bruce Willis’ movie Sarrogates???? The movie had me shook.

46. Mindy Marin Says:

Uh…the “Life’s a Bitch 2011″ vid..I meant

47. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Backpage = new hotness

link please(nhjic)

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

\silk shirt and my chest show,what a flirt/Halle Berry blew a kiss at the Barbara Streisand concert……..
    =====================================
    Nas >>>>

And I front like my doo-doo don’t stink….

49. Jersey*made*me Says:

I question everything and everybody

Word to you doubting the Lions as they continued to rock niggas last season.

50. Mindy Marin Says:

anybody ever seen Bruce Willis’ movie Sarrogates???? The movie had me shook.

*whispering “pussy” *

;-)

51. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Black Thought>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*fixed*

52. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    February 28th, 2011 at 3:46 pm
    And remove the whole song from his hard drive while he is at it.

agrees

ROFLS.

JihaD

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

====================================
    Cause all the bitch ass niggas who frequent Nah are pretty well known.

54. Mindy Marin Says:

Nas >>>>

Agreed.

except Ghostface > Nas.

55. why? Says:

Shaolin vs Wu might be my first rap album purchase of the year.

56. CiCi The Intern Says:

I was so sitting in that last thread like a damn herb.

Ha!

57. Beezy Says:

Mindy post a pic of your titties with Beezy written across them.

All doubts will be answered.

58. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

60. kevfrescura de talco Says:

except Ghostface > Nas.

>hmmm?

61. Mindy Marin Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 28th, 2011 at 3:50 pm
    I was so sitting in that last thread like a damn herb.

Ha!

Lol. Welcome to my world.

62. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

except Ghostface > Nas.

By this logic, we can also imply that fire won’t light yo ass up.

63. Mindy Marin Says:

Jihad
    Have you ever heard the song you’re names after by Ghost and Rae.???

Know your history mayne.

64. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Ghostface verse on Tony/Montana >>>>

Ghost was so rare on that track.

65. Mindy Marin Says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Duke Lost

66. Mindy Marin Says:

Fuckety fuck fuck shit damn shit fuck.

I fucking hate Virginia.

67. PlugIndustries Says:

Mindy kinda tight from her pictures.

you in New York too?

68. Nah Right » Swizz Beatz ft. Eve – Everyday (Coolin’) Says:

[...] Swizz Beatz ft. Snoop Dogg & JR Reid – Co-Pilot | Swizz Beatz feat. Lil Wayne & Lenny Kravitz – Rock N Roll [...]