Video: Peter Rosenberg asks Kobe Bryant a Question from Lil Wayne

In preparation for his interview with Kobe Bryant last Friday, Peter asked Wayne if he had a question for his favorite player and Kobe answers it in the clip above.

Previously: Kanye West in Kobe’s “Black Mamba” ad (Video)

324 Responses to “Video: Peter Rosenberg asks Kobe Bryant a Question from Lil Wayne”

1. Mindy Marin Says:

I dont hate Kobe Bryant anymore and I no longer regard him as a threat

My Celtics are getting ready to do the damn thing.

2. Free J Says:

*daps Hopp, The Cool and Cashmere*

that shit is a waste of my fuckin time…im tired of hearin about ppls thoughts, resolutions, problems etc. everyone i need to keep in contact wit kno how to reach me. that shit aint useful for anything…back to promotin my shit via youtube.

wasted 2000 in 8 days partyin, on food, clothes, shoes, friends. im not mad and got paid today but i spent 50 dollars on studio time…i need to reevaluate shit

3. Mindy Marin Says:

Got my chocolates.

*angling box over my mouth*

*angling box over my mouth*

^ (pause)

5. Mindy Marin Says:

Finally getting around to listening to:

Donwill – ‘Don Cusack in high fidelity’

(pretty dope so far)

6. Rajon Trondo Says:

What up

the plantation had donuts bagels and coffee awaiting this morning. I would be the day I try to eat healthy tho. Viewing things from an economist perspective – nothings free. Belee dat.

8. Mindy Marin Says:

cOLD Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 8:15 am
    *angling box over my mouth*

^ (pause)
    ———-

most certainly

*daps tron*

10. Mindy Marin Says:

choc-o-lat for breakfast.

fuck a godiva.

the box with the red bow never disappoints.

whats up mindy. Long time, how you be. I went on a comment tangent the other day like 7 back to back and ended with no Mindy Marin. Your status is legendary around these parts.

12. Rajon Trondo Says:

*daps cOLD, hopp, freeJ, errbody else*

13. Shooter Says:

I dont hate Kobe Bryant anymore and I no longer regard him as a threat

you didnt catch the game the other night huh?

14. Free J Says:

*daps cold and tron*

Ferrero Rocher Chocolate >>> any chocolate you’ve eaten, or will consider eating in the future.

16. Mindy Marin Says:

cOLD…

I am laughing like a hyena right now.

You are a ray of sunshine on this dreary monday morning.
    How was the free breakfast?

17. Mindy Marin Says:

I saw Orlando put a hurting on them fakers.

(Big Green!!!)

18. Troyvul Says:

Sup homies? *Daps all*

Tron how the Stalley Interview go?

19. Troyvul Says:

It really is true, only chocolate I really eat

20. Mindy Marin Says:

Ew…I got a nugget.

I like the caramels.

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

wasted 2000 in 8 days partyin, on food, clothes,
    shoes, friends. im not mad and got paid today but
    i spent 50 dollars on studio time…i need to
    reevaluate shit

^You ain serioius bout this rap shit!
    2K on Parties
    50$ on studio time….
    *dead*

Curren$y-Prioritize
    “An if you ain got no rims nigga don’t get no wood grain steerin wheels!, but u can lay back let ya paper stack, instaed of goin into overkill, pay ya fuckin beeper bill bitch”

22. Hopp Says:

* daps FJ, Tron, Troyvul *

Jus’ saw The FLY 2′s tracklist.

Interesting to spot Jon Connor.

You are a ray of sunshine on this dreary monday morning.
    How was the free breakfast?

^ the bagel was proper, but I’m well aware nothings free, just wondering what the trade off is.

24. Mindy Marin Says:

hopelessly late.

RIP Beezy tho.

26. Troyvul Says:

Jus’ saw The FLY 2′s tracklist.

Interesting to spot Jon Connor.
    Been hearing dudes name alot, is he that nice? Pause where applicable
    >>>>
    ^You ain serioius bout this rap shit!
    2K on Parties
    50$ on studio time….
    *dead*
    Lulz

27. Mindy Marin Says:

@cOld

definitely a ruse. You will have to repay it inevitably.

28. Free J Says:

*daps troyvul and KF*

yea i been fuckin up but i jus cut a bunch of people off like 30 minutes ago and im back to doin what i needed to do…i got close to 2k in the bank now of spendin money and its all goin towards music.

why is it the harder you try to achieve, the more shit gets shoveled on you. Like the cats trying to make a honest living, got mad road blocks and deterrents.

30. Troyvul Says:

*Daps Free J*

You only live once and you going through divorce do it up, you need material to write about, no?

31. Mindy Marin Says:

mentally steeling myself to spend v-day after dark on the couch.

At least Gossip Girl will be on.

(Don’t judge me. There’s finally a black actress on there!)

*team lurks or get fired*

33. Free J Says:

trust me…im def. gonna have some material to write about and i been pretty agitated recently and usually my best stuff comes when im angry

34. JihaD Says:

Curren$y-Prioritize

Antwan Patterson aka Big Boi bka Sir Lucious Left Foot?

Currensy swiper-no-swiped those bars from Aquemini, damn near line for line!

>>>>>>>>Shark Niggas

35. The Cool Says:

Seriously. No chocolate can compete with them

36. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

if people got off of facebook and did somework the economy would pick back up

37. Free J Says:

if people got off of facebook and did somework the economy would pick back up

truth.org

38. Rajon Trondo Says:

@Troy it went real well, IMO .. Stalley was hella cool and humble and shit

lightweightheavy.blogspot.com/2011/02/lwhradio-2-13.html
    here’s a link to the show

things that are >

Never having a facebook, myspace, or twitter >>>>>>>>>>>

42. b Says:

I try to make myself the focal thru rhymes
    these niggas commiting vocalbooth crimes
    u sold a few dimes but when u rapping, u the crack king
    I sold it to whites when u thought it was just a black thing

saigon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. our babies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. this album is incredible.BAWSE

43. Hopp Says:

” Been hearing dudes name alot, is he that nice? ”

It’s what I’m ’bout to find out tomorrow.

44. Mindy Marin Says:

feeling troublesome.

good thing I’m not a work.

45. JihaD Says:

Free J Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 8:50 am
    whaddup JihaD

*daps Free*

Whuddup 3x

if people got off of facebook and did somework the economy would pick back up

^ sizzle, after watching the flick, I did a lil research… dudes caked up, not just the Zuckerberg nigga, but the whole team of investors and the immediate staff. Dude did like 500 mill in ad revenue alone for one year. Dude Tom from myspace also caked luv luv.

47. Free J Says:

Saigon is nice but lost his buzz, he shoulda dropped this cd like 4 years ago but fuck it the nigga is still dope. i aint listen to no tracks on purpose so i can cop this shit tomorrow and thuroughly check it out

Truth.

Never having a facebook, myspace, or twitter >>>>>>>>>>>

^ my facebook experience was short lived… I seent it and moved

49. Mindy Marin Says:

b Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 8:51 am
    I try to make myself the focal thru rhymes
    these niggas commiting vocalbooth crimes
    u sold a few dimes but when u rapping, u the crack king
    I sold it to whites when u thought it was just a black thing

Blind cosign.

I love everything Saigon does. regardless of whether I’ve heard it or not.
    I feel similarly about Joe Budden.

50. b Says:

51. Rajon Trondo Says:

I keep Facebook cause my mom and my aunts wanna see pics of the seeds. I save all my shit talking for twitter.

And nah

52. Hopp Says:

The 2nd half of The Greatest Story Never Told >

53. JihaD Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 8:54 am
    Truth.

Never having a facebook, myspace, or twitter >>>>>>>>>>>

^ my facebook experience was short lived… I seent it and moved

For real.

I never saw the point in any of them jawns. Niggas used to talk to bitches off blackplanet and collegeclub at Morehouse, and I was like, “yo, we got THOUSANDS of women outside, literally– lets just go to the strip and chill.”

Niggas was AOL and Yahoo Messenger pimps- FOH.

54. Troyvul Says:

@Troy it went real well, IMO .. Stalley was hella cool and humble and shit

lightweightheavy.blogspot.com/2011/02/lwhradio-2-13.html
    Preciate it

55. Mindy Marin Says:

Wishing I still called Brooklyn home.

Want to go to Saigon’s listening party. Unsure of when and where it is.

If it wasn’t for this studying I had to do (Microbiology), I’d be on amtrak en route.

Bored to tears in dreary Hartford, Connecticut. Ice everywhere.

56. Free J Says:

my facebook experience was short lived… I seent it and moved

im sayin…i made a bogus ass post about givin ppl facebook awards for dumb shit, like most random posts, most family oriented….basically i had ppl complainin to me aboutnot recieving awards or ppl they didnt think should have them and my thing is THE.SHITS.NOT.REAL…who the fuck cares

57. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@Jihad-He was just payin homage an made it the course he’s a Kast fan. Stop hatin

@FreeJ-i was just fuckin w ya man. Live it up B, plus as Tvul sd you’ll have material to write about

58. Troyvul Says:

True stan

59. JihaD Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 8:56 am

And nah

This is allegedly why Wifey keeps her page. In fairness, my moms and my mom-in-law also have them, and they are pretty computer illiterate, so I suppose it makes sense.

Fuck it tho, I don’t want pics of my lil homies all over the interwebs.

60. b Says:

Troyvul Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 8:59 am
    True stan

^^yessir

61. Hopp Says:

” SAIGON will be in my top ten on the strength of his first mixtape which i rocked three months straight.I even stopped fucking wit budden when they started beefing. ”

Stan would be proud.

62. Rajon Trondo Says:

Now that alot of the ice has melted, the roads are like a warzone here. Giant potholes everywhere

63. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Mindy STFU B!

Stop cryn, go out and get u some dick!

64. Free J Says:

lol similar thing happened to me, i was listenin to Saigon’s belly of the beast and moral of the story and dude def. made my top 10. i didnt fuk wit joe budden’s music either for a period of time but dude can rhyme

65. Rajon Trondo Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    Mindy STFU B!

Stop cryn, go out and get u some dick!
    no one is safe

66. Free J Says:

im a make a lyrical song about facebook over one of these beats S.I.C.K sent me…im a record it sometime this week…Shellz u want a verse on it?

67. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Is that Malice joint droppin manana?
    I need that!

68. Mindy Marin Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:01 am
    Mindy STFU B!

Stop cryn, go out and get u some dick!

Where are you?

69. Harlem World Says:

keep going..somebody gotta tell these bg’s

going out and talking to women >>>> typing and messaging women

*daps the room*

70. Free J Says:

*daps HW*

71. Mindy Marin Says:

Frankie the Kid.

I will track you down like a blood hound.

I’ve issued you a citation for being slightly off the cuff with that last comment.

72. Harlem World Says:

lil cease – crush on you >>>

for all you simp v day nahggers – you gotta play that

73. Troyvul Says:

Mindy Marin Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:07 am
    tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:01 am
    Mindy STFU B!

Stop cryn, go out and get u some dick!

Where are you?
    wtf? lmao

74. JihaD Says:

Free J Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 9:03 am

Youtube (produced by M-Lito
    mediafire.com/?q1eiyxqx609ev0u

If you got something else, tho, lemme know.

75. el feces loco Says:

Stop cryn, go out and get u some dick!

Where are you?

^ I thought Frankie was straight?

76. Hopp Says:

” I’ve already done a song about the ridiculousness of Facebook,Myspace, Ustream (etc). ”

Uh-oh.

* daps HW *

77. el feces loco Says:

*elbow daps*

78. JihaD Says:

*daps HW*
    *vanishes for morning run*

79. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 9:11 am

Uh-oh.

Tron banned the song after he played it cuz I was shitting on Ustream Gangsters.

*really vanishes this time*

80. Mindy Marin Says:

Miraculously, ‘Kush and Orange Juice’ still sounds impossibly fresh each time I listen to it. I don’t know how he did it.

I salute you Wiz Khalifah.

You make me want to smoke weed, ‘wake and bake’ daily and partake in whatever shennanigans you heavy burners get into regularly.

81. Free J Says:

lol im a chek that out now JihaD.

82. London Bloke Says:

*daps*

@cOLD

The internet bubble may truly be back. $50bn for facebook, $10bn for twitter.

Even groupon is valued at $1bn.

The internet being the facilitator for a 30year regime shows its power

*buys stock in Nah with cheeseburger vouchers for eskay*

83. Chief Ali Says:

I try to make myself the focal thru rhymes
    these niggas commiting vocalbooth crimes
    u sold a few dimes but when u rapping, u the crack king
    I sold it to whites when u thought it was just a black thing

——

yeah buddy this getting copped tomorrow

*daps the supreme nah council*

^ I thought Frankie was straight?

^ out of all the commentors who’s gender is suss… I can cosign Mindy. You don’t remember those youtube vlogs?

85. DJ Chase Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

86. Free J Says:

actually im a check the song after work…stupid blocked sites

pardon me, those werent vlogs, they were attempts at singing.

88. Free J Says:

*daps EFL, Chief and DJ Chase*

89. CiCi The Intern Says:

cOLD Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 8:34 am
    RIP Beezy tho.

May he be buried in a Chuck-E-Cheese ball pit.

*salutes the squad*

90. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’ve issued you a citation for being slightly off the
    cuff with that last comment.

^Pic or STFU
    Swoosh112aol

London Bloke Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:19 am
    *daps*

@cOLD

The internet bubble may truly be back. $50bn for facebook, $10bn for twitter.

Even groupon is valued at $1bn.

The internet being the facilitator for a 30year regime shows its power

*buys stock in Nah with cheeseburger vouchers for eskay*

^ roff, if eskay wanted to make that leap, he’d h ave to offer profiles, and become the 1st ever hip hop based social network. Oh and take down the roll over ads. They arent cool.

92. Troyvul Says:

Blake Griffin >>

93. LeRoy Green Says:

The Mechanic >>>>

pretty good flick.

94. London Bloke Says:

Getting women from the internet always seemed kinda lame to me

Facebook, facepic, facehood, bbpins. All lame

And “goldenarmz” being on plenty of flsh illustrates how lame that site is

95. Danny Ocean Says:

‘Kush and Orange Juice’ still sounds impossibly fresh each time I listen to it.

Gotta co-sign this.

96. Mindy Marin Says:

I thought it was settled three years ago that I do not have a twig and berries.

I promise I have lady parts.

*heavy sigh*

I really miss ‘Phuque’, ‘Digiscales’, ‘cmac’, ‘Crazy88′, ‘G7′, ‘Joe88′. And ‘Boosie’. And ‘Lurker’. And ‘MarkTwainFame’. Even ‘GreenEyes’ a little bit. And ‘Babydoll’, and ‘BigHomie’ and ‘DBillz’. And ‘Ventech’.

And when Eskay would ocasionally comment.

And “goldenarmz” being on plenty of flsh illustrates how lame that site is

^ lol, fbm made an appearance this wknd in the comments. His profile on plenty of fish read: Enjoys long walks on the beach, and he listed a guilty pleasure of eating Ben and Jerry’s icecream whilst watching liftime channel.

98. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

for all you simp v day nahggers – you gotta play
    that

^this is a dope song tho

99. &What?! Says:

Can’t wait to see Tottenham get destroyed this week

No Bale, Crouch is a doubt, Modric is a big doubt, no Jenas, no Huddlestone

whereas Arsenal are looking strong with Song and Nasri both set to return.

FUCK THE TOTTENHAM

100. tron stockton Says:

007 and mindy, a match made in heaven ?

Even ‘GreenEyes’ a little bit.

^ she bodied you in one line.

one take Greeneyes, she’s real at the commenting.

102. S.I.C.K Says:

Mindy STFU B!

Stop cryn, go out and get u some dick!
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    WORD.LOL

*squeezes cici asscheeks together like a sandwich*

Yup I`m on some sexual abuse shit right now.Hide your wife and all female relatives.

@Free J which beat you chose this time from my tape?What`s the title?

*daps all*

Peace to all those who are fortuante to have someone to love today.Unfortunately I have to love the one I`m with as opposed to being truly in love.Oh well it`s better than nothing I guess.Let the fuckery commence.

103. London Bloke Says:

Roffs Beezy is RIP

He was prewarned his wiz was gonna off him from Nah so I’d say he died off Euthanasia

He coulda atleast offered me that analyst job at his workplace first tho.

*writes disappointing news in Vday card to Mrs*

104. LeRoy Green Says:

Having a girlfriend today <<<<<<<<<<<<<

105. Harlem World Says:

rip beezy beezlebub

106. Danny Ocean Says:

Getting women from the internet always seemed kinda lame to me

Some people argue that meeting a broad thru facebook or twitter is just as random as meeting a broad in a coffee shop or night club.

but pussy is pussy I suppose. A win is a win.

Beware of online weirdos though.

107. Harlem World Says:

*cries*

108. Chief Ali Says:

orange haze + starbucks cafe americano >>>>>>>>>

109. tron stockton Says:

Roffs Beezy is RIP

beezavelli was commenting yesterday

LeRoy Green Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:30 am
    Having a girlfriend today <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>

111. Mindy Marin Says:

cOLD Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:29 am
    Even ‘GreenEyes’ a little bit.

^ she bodied you in one line.

one take Greeneyes, she’s real at the commenting.

S.I.C.K Says:
    I bodied her right back….But my reply wasn’t as concise as hers.

Remember, “You’re a disgrace to the color green…BITCH”

112. Harlem World Says:

not at all

eye contact >>>
    actual laughter > lol
    smelling her fragrance >>
    stroking her hair >>>

113. Mindy Marin Says:

The proof is archived.

Nation died when he read my response.

114. CiCi The Intern Says:

cOLD Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:29 am
    Even ‘GreenEyes’ a little bit.

^ she bodied you in one line.

one take Greeneyes, she’s real at the commenting.

Shout out to Green.

115. Chief Ali Says:

not at all

eye contact >>>
    actual laughter > lol
    smelling her fragrance >>
    stroking her hair >>>

—–

HW I hear you but you can’t do any of these things when you meet a woman offline?

i’m not about the social networking dating scene either, just playing devil’s advocate

116. Troyvul Says:

Niggas clean up off of Plenty of Fish dont get it twisted

117. Chief Ali Says:

Shout out to Green.

——

yup, with a special shout to papers, filters and grinders

118. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Miraculously, ‘Kush and Orange Juice’ still sounds
    impossibly fresh each time I listen to it. I don’t
    know how he did it.
    007 and mindy, a match made in heaven ?

^I knew it was only a matter of time b4 someone caught that!

119. Mindy Marin Says:

Ah memories.

BTW, Check your emal Kid Frankie.

120. London Bloke Says:

^lmao

*slices throat with Vday rose thorns*

121. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“30 on my dick cuz I look like Justin”

122. London Bloke Says:

What way you heading after? I’ll give you a lift > a/s/l

123. el feces loco Says:

Seeing pics of the puss before seeing the real puss > Stroking her hair

Niggas clean up off of Plenty of Fish dont get it twisted

^ and you can attest to this how? Just 2 wks ago, you were wifed up on some Beezy shit.

125. CiCi The Intern Says:

el feces loco Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:39 am
    Seeing pics of the puss before seeing the real puss > Stroking her hair

Ha!

I be strokin’

126. Harlem World Says:

i would imagine so

but seeing is believing – 1st impression is everything

127. London Bloke Says:

Seeing the girl in the bar > seeing the pic she put up of her from 3 months ago pre 3 Stone McDonalds binge

Or in my friends case > the pic of her cousin she decided to use

Lolsmh

128. el feces loco Says:

Finding out if she give head, likes facials BEFORE you get to the crib > Finding out she dont AFTER you get to the crib

129. Mindy Marin Says:

Ay… Frankie boy?

You get it?

130. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@Mindy I ain get shit!

@Cici-tosses some roses n a white flag! Hey boo

But if u still ain fuckin w me, then fuck you u jumped out da window last week! WTF

131. Harlem World Says:

im reading coca colas secret formula – some site claims to have revealed it

132. CiCi The Intern Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:42 am
    @Mindy I ain get shit!

@Cici-tosses some roses n a white flag! Hey boo

Wavin’ the white flag? Hmmph.

*daps*

133. London Bloke Says:

Her in the passenger seat of the car with her dress looking tight > grainy images over Skype

134. Troyvul Says:

Atleast 3 homies I know have profiles on there

im reading coca colas secret formula – some site claims to have revealed it

^ cooked crack?

136. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Morning Nah
    *daps all*
    *maintains positivity*

Yo Tron, how the fuck do I tune in to your show? I got on around 730 my time, which is 930 eastern and that shit was offline.

137. Danny Ocean Says:

truth be told, them sites ain’t nothing but match.com lite.

I’ve made my fair share of connects and bagged a few quality chicks via facebook & twitter, so I won’t knock it.

But For married folk, facebook is lipstick on the collar though.

138. The Cool Says:

Fuck it tho, I don’t want pics of my lil homies all over the interwebs.

This. It bothers me that literally anyone could copy/ screen print photos of someones kids

139. Troyvul Says:

Its 2011, we might as well use social networking etc to help us bag chicks.

“We on the superinformationhighway looking for exit signs (or something to that extent” (c) EFL

140. Jersey*made*me Says:

“got the whole world back on my dick,i’m Mike Vick’n it”

stop playing Kiss

*daps to ALL the lovers/suckers/future child support court defendants*

*doesn’t fuck with Valentine’s Day*

*wins*

Atleast 3 homies I know have profiles on there

^ zeen (c) Lito.

I got a homie in his still be calling those chat lines tryna get puss cause he got no internet.

142. Chief Ali Says:

i’m about to delete my facebook profile, like totally

ain’t shit but a way for them to keep track of niggas. might even dump the twitter and start fucking w/tumbler

143. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yet you don’t say shit when your mom swallows them,smh.

#niggasishypocrites

144. London Bloke Says:

Leaving the club with an 8 out of 10 > sex emoticons and pics over MSN

But For married folk, facebook is lipstick on the collar though.

^ easily first gem of the day.

146. Harlem World Says:

# cOLD Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 9:44 am

im reading coca colas secret formula – some site claims to have revealed it

^ cooked crack?

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/427/original-recipe

147. &What?! Says:

Lupe Fiasco is top 5.

148. The Cool Says:

Ackee & Saltfish for lunch >>> whatever you niggas are eating (||)

149. Jersey*made*me Says:

I got a homie in his still be calling those chat lines

LOL.

That nigga still be at the pay phone with dimes returning calls from his beeper.

150. Troyvul Says:

That however is a L roff

151. KzA Says:

yall talking about facebook?

please tell me you have seen that Catfish flick

152. Nah'sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:

Yo what time is Trons show on sundays? Anyone?

153. Chief Ali Says:

The chatline?!

155. Mindy Marin Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:42 am
    @Mindy I ain get shit!

for real?

that sucks. because I totally sent you a sexy pic of myself to that email you posted.

I’m wearing two scoops of butter pecan ice cream strategically placed right on top of both sweater puppets. Caramel drizzling and everything.
    it sucks to be you right now.

156. Free J Says:

@Chief – get rid of facebook

@S.I.C.K – not sure yet but u had one on there titled track 1 that im awrite a song called “Jus Thinkin” to, that instrumental is dope

157. London Bloke Says:

After a date with your dick in her throat > sitting at home on facebook smiling cause you got poked

158. CiCi The Intern Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:49 am
    I got a homie in his still be calling those chat lines

LOL.

“I know you ain’t just page me 911 just for some carryout”

please tell me you have seen that Catfish flick

^ nah, whats this.

160. el feces loco Says:

lol phillyci

Free AOL CD’s > Dinner, Movie, Condoms, Compliments, Vice Grips, Lozenges and furry Handcuffs

161. Free J Says:

Lupe Fiasco is top 5.

def. cosign

162. Chief Ali Says:

Mindy did you graduate from Harvard?

Serious question

163. el feces loco Says:

Yo Cool you ever had Shrimp n Ackee?

164. Jersey*made*me Says:

bliss

“I know you ain’t just page me 911 just for some carryout”

^ roff… back in the day if you didnt return a 911 page from your shorty… you’d be accused of all types of smutting.

166. Chief Ali Says:

—–

lmao

high ass phone bill cuz you forgot to cancel the free trial <<<<<<<<<

56k dialup connection <<<<<<<<<

167. el feces loco Says:

# Nah’sOnlyWhiteBoy Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 9:50 am

Yo what time is Trons show on sundays? Anyone?

Don’t worry you were there.

^ say word… Frankie lost.

169. London Bloke Says:

In the VIP telling you she loves getting spanked and wants you to hit her > in your house tryna private message girls on twitter

170. &What?! Says:

Your child’s future was the first to go with budget cuts..

171. sarjo1988 Says:

bitches who can booty clap>>>>

that is all

172. Mindy Marin Says:

Chief Ali Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:52 am
    Mindy did you graduate from Harvard?

Serious question

Nope.
    Proud graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology (SUNY)

(Class of 2004)

173. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:52 am
    please tell me you have seen that Catfish flick

^ nah, whats this.

bugged out movie I watched yesterday.. check a trailor just make sure it doesnt have any spoilers.

174. el feces loco Says:

Sending her pictures of your dick and getting rejected online > Pulling it out and having her laugh in person

kza just watched that catfish trailer, looks interesting.

176. London Bloke Says:

Her playing with her mouth at dinner saying she want you to cum-in-her > thinking you’ve scored cause she followed your tumblr

177. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

two scoops of butter pecan ice cream
    strategically placed right on top of both sweater
    puppets

^ohhhh so that was what that spam email was sposed to be? Oh ok I got it.
    “Slacker Radio is back on for Valentines Day…etc”

178. el feces loco Says:

Sexy, freak notes she can read > Stinky weed breath she can smell

179. Jersey*made*me Says:

Facebook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At first,but then you get tired of reading status’ of niggas who you KNOW ain’t really about the shit they typing.

You got chicks with “I got that wet-wet” tattoos and 4 kids by 4 different dudes talking bout “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,I am blessed and highly favored and the club was off the motherfuckin chain last night”

SMH.

180. London Bloke Says:

Even finding out in real life her puss smells like Nemo > prowling for women on Bebo

181. CiCi The Intern Says:

Blackplanet jumpoffs > Twitter Jumpoffs > MySpace jumpoffs

182. el feces loco Says:

Seeing who her friends are by looking at a list > Meeting her friend that you fuck with before you hit

183. KzA Says:

cOLD Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:58 am
    kza just watched that catfish trailer, looks interesting.

definately worth a watch.. eye opening no doubt

184. Jersey*made*me Says:

Truth.edu

“Yo I ain’t get the beep”-Mason Betha

^ *appeals the court for death sentence*

186. el feces loco Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 10:00 am

Blackplanet jumpoffs > Twitter Jumpoffs > MySpace jumpoffs

^This girl right here…smhtml

187. Mindy Marin Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 9:59 am
    two scoops of butter pecan ice cream
    strategically placed right on top of both sweater
    puppets

^ohhhh so that was what that spam email was sposed to be? Oh ok I got it.
    “Slacker Radio is back on for Valentines Day…etc”

I’m going to overlook the fact that you referred to my extremely prolific email as “spam”.

Mindy no me gusta…maricon.

188. KzA Says:

*catches the holy ghost*

^ bumbaRasss.

190. Harlem World Says:

anybody ever met up with a women solely from facebook/twitter etc?

i just dont see the appeal in it, personally.

191. &What?! Says:

True Grit
    Cowboys & Aliens
    The Fighter

Top of the watch list for this year

192. el feces loco Says:

Hiding from a chick on blackplanet > Hiding from a chick in the BX

193. Mindy Marin Says:

Random proclamation:

I fucking LOVE Lupe Fiasco.

I love him so much… it hurts a little.

194. Jersey*made*me Says:

I can appreciate a lil funk on a puss,but that’s just me.

195. el feces loco Says:

fucking then changing your screenname > Fucking then changing your real name

196. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps Jerz*

funny shit as usual.

Chatline puss>>>

Online Puss>

Phone Bonin>>

All is fair in the game of lust.Chatline puss is long gone now though.Everybody wants pay for play and mad trannies and homos be lowriding.(II)

197. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

You got chicks with “I got that wet-wet” tattoos
    and 4 kids by 4 different dudes talking bout “I
    can do all things through Christ who strengthens
    me,I am blessed and highly favored and the club
    was off the motherfuckin chain last night”

^I just pissed myself (nome) fuckin hilarious yet so so tru

198. KzA Says:

el feces loco Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:05 am
    fucking then changing your screenname > Fucking then changing your real name

LOL.. true

199. Jersey*made*me Says:

anybody ever met up with a women solely from facebook/twitter etc?

i just dont see the appeal in it, personally.

This makes NO sense.

The people on those sites are the same people at the mall,club,church,etc. What’s the difference b?

200. el feces loco Says:

You been calling huh?

201. Jersey*made*me Says:

peace SICK

202. Jersey*made*me Says:

You been calling huh?

lol

203. &What?! Says:

Random proclamation:

I fucking LOVE Lupe Fiasco.

I love him so much… it hurts a little.

I hope you ain’t a guy or that shit is on par with FBM’s Ayo-tastic comments.

204. London Bloke Says:

smhtml

*dead*

Fuckin at her house then leaving closing the door > putting away the tissues and pressing ALT + F4

205. el feces loco Says:

A profile is easier to read than a chicks face/actions

206. Jersey*made*me Says:

smhtml

Only on Nah,LOL

207. Troyvul Says:

Catching a virus via the computer > Catching the virus from her in real life

208. Mindy Marin Says:

&What?! Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:07 am
    Random proclamation:

I fucking LOVE Lupe Fiasco.

I love him so much… it hurts a little.

I hope you ain’t a guy or that shit is on par with FBM’s Ayo-tastic comments.

I most assuredly, am not.

209. Free J Says:

anybody ever met up with a women solely from facebook/twitter etc?

i just dont see the appeal in it, personally.

2 girls both from myspace…they hit me up. i only had a myspace for music.

as far as facebook goes…ppl take that shit too serious, i used to post bullshit and talk shit to ppl for pure comedy. alot of ppl laughed but some ppl act liek its really that serious

210. &What?! Says:

I most assuredly, am not.

Lolol.. if you say so fam.

211. Mindy Marin Says:

I wish Joe Budden was my valentine.

*deep sigh*

212. el feces loco Says:

*Reads profile*

*sees she likes sensitive thugs that listen to R. Kelly*

*Puts on hoody and boat shoes*

*rolls thru her crib bumping Pee on You*

213. S.I.C.K Says:

You been calling huh?
    DIRECT HIT

214. Remixznflow Says:

whaddup peoples…

so… itunes is on deck this fine morning…

wanna know the first thing to come blasting outta my speakers in the whip while on the way to work was?

youtube.com/watch?v=oHUkq9Tlpxs

i was the most dangerous driver on the road… FACT

i still wanna punch the next human being right in his jaw…

ill…

215. Chief Ali Says:

*sees she likes sensitive thugs that listen to R. Kelly*

*Puts on hoody and boat shoes*

*rolls thru her crib bumping Pee on You*

—-

too early lmao

216. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I ’m going to overlook the fact that you referred to
    my extremely prolific email as “spam”.

^if I’d got it ida responded.

217. London Bloke Says:

In the club, her grabbing your meat > hoping she don’t press Ctrl + Atl + Delete

218. Chief Ali Says:

S.I.C.K whats todays math

219. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Mexicanzflow

pass the salsa my g,and them chips lil nigga.

220. CiCi The Intern Says:

Hoody and boat shoes = WEAK.

221. Mindy Marin Says:

&What?! Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:10 am
    I most assuredly, am not.

Lolol.. if you say so fam.

Lol.

I am not your fam. jerk….

222. CiCi The Intern Says:

London Bloke Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:12 am

I’m out (c) George.

223. Mindy Marin Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:13 am
    Hoody and boat shoes = WEAK.

Co-fucking-sign.
    lol

224. Troyvul Says:

Hoody and boat shoes = WEAK.
    LMAO

225. London Bloke Says:

Lmao

226. Free J Says:

i dont kno why a guy would go by Mindy…

do guys use female aliases online? im gonna say its a she

227. Mindy Marin Says:

I wonder if Saigon has a valentine.

228. el feces loco Says:

lol *daps SICK*

Online..A chick will usually give you all the info you need to get the pussy..

You can damn near ask any question on AOL or Yahoo that you wouldnt be able to ask in person when yall first meet.

229. Jersey*made*me Says:

If you own boat shoes and no boat,you lost. No shots.

230. Remixznflow Says:

*daps Jers*

i plan on doin it to your wifey REAL thorough tonite…

dont come home… just work an extra shift at the dump…

im sure its trash day in another district or something…

231. &What?! Says:

Lol.

I am not your fam. jerk….

Okay rudeboy, settle.

232. Mindy Marin Says:

Free J Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:15 am
    i dont kno why a guy would go by Mindy…

do guys use female aliases online? im gonna say its a she

Precisely.

He had a momentary lapse in logic…and judgment.

233. el feces loco Says:

i dont kno why a guy would go by Mindy…

^ Cause Mandy would be a dead giveaway

234. big_seth Says:

morning folks.

whats good on this hear made up holiday.

235. &What?! Says:

LF:

Boat shoes >

236. Danny Ocean Says:

this is accurate.

237. Free J Says:

*daps Jers*
    —-

Hoody and boat shoes = WEAK.

lol

238. Jersey*made*me Says:

I wonder if Saigon has a valentine.

Yeah,but he locked up.

239. Mindy Marin Says:

&What?! Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:16 am
    Lol.

I am not your fam. jerk….

Okay rudeboy, settle.
    That’s ‘Miss rudeboy’ to you.

potna.

240. Troyvul Says:

Looking like a jackass smirking at my screen smfh

241. el feces loco Says:

Yo Remix?..WTF? Im surprised you showed up here? I heard they was looking for you for killing that girl from England with the butt injections?

242. Free J Says:

Cause Mandy would be a dead giveaway

lol

whaddup seth

243. CiCi The Intern Says:

Remixznflow Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:16 am
    *daps Jers*

i plan on doin it to your wifey REAL thorough tonite…

dont come home… just work an extra shift at the dump…

im sure its trash day in another district or something…

Word?

Hmmph.

244. Chief Ali Says:

Mindy lemme get that email you sent 007

s b y r d el at g mail dot com

245. London Bloke Says:

Grabbing her ass as you first walk in her house > using your weaker hand to press reply with your mouse

246. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

The jury still out on Mindy

Pic or u got a dic

247. CiCi The Intern Says:

el feces loco Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:18 am

Shout out to Philly.

248. Mindy Marin Says:

what’s good feces?

249. sarjo1988 Says:

true dat…pic or dic

sarjo1988@Yahoo

lol jus decided to join the fuckery, to see if we working with something over here

250. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Remix

I throw my trash out in clear plastic bags so yall wetbacks can go window shopping.

I won’t do yall like Marshall’s and make yall sift through a bunch of bullshit.

251. b Says:

Facebook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^word to efl, using pics from 35 years ago on facebook.this nigga has no color pics.

252. Chief Ali Says:

*fucking dead* at Mandy being a dead giveaway

253. el feces loco Says:

Shout out to Philly.

Home of the transgendered hip hop singers?

254. KzA Says:

Pic or u got a dic

LOLOLOL stop

255. Troyvul Says:

I won’t do yall like Marshall’s and make yall sift through a bunch of bullshit.
    *Slaps michelle Obeezy*

256. CiCi The Intern Says:

el feces loco Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:21 am
    Shout out to Philly.

Home of the transgendered hip hop singers?

257. Troyvul Says:

Disrespect on hunnid trilly lmaooo

258. &What?! Says:

The jury still out on Mindy

Pic or u got a dic

Ohhhhh shit hahahah

259. Free J Says:

lol this nigga always ready to attack(nhjic)

*daps b*

yo whatever happened to NOWB last week sendin ether at everyone…some ppl were gettin aggy lol

260. &What?! Says:

Mindy Marin we DUN KNOW you got meat and two veg, and we ain’t talking no chicken and carrots.

261. London Bloke Says:

So many jokes I can’t even quote

*Tears filling my eyes *

262. Mindy Marin Says:

I’m on the right..in the silver dress. Pic was taken at halloween a couple years ago.

Let me know if this link doesn’t work.

http : //a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/b08acd020af36cdb2f80cbb55e249d99/l.jpg

Pic or u got a dic

^ *mubaracked*

264. el feces loco Says:

lol @ b

b be on plentyofdick.com

265. Chief Ali Says:

i’m still tripping on hoody and boat shoes

lol

266. S.I.C.K Says:

LOL@Remix

S.I.C.K whats todays math

Ok lets get into it.Todays math is knowledge(1)culture(4) which borns power/refinement(5) 1+4=5

Knowledge is the awareness one has,as well as the accumulation of facts,experiences,info.Culutre is ones way of life.When one has knowledge and apply it to their culture the become emPOWERed.A life based on knowledge alllows one to refine oneself from being a savage in pursuit of happiness.Peace

267. Mindy Marin Says:

b be on plentyofdick.com

HOLY FUCKING SHIT hhahahahaha

lol oh my god…

277. CiCi The Intern Says:

The bathroom pic > the dirty bedroom pic

278. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Gif or u ain got no tits

279. Remixznflow Says:

wow… shot to the heart jers…

you must be mad cuz no woman could ever love you.. valentines hits too close to home huh?

dont worry im sure there will be some drunk defenseless man for you to rape later today.. smh…

jersey*rapes*men… cBc

280. Free J Says:

mindy based of what im readin ur either a flamboyant guy or a nerdy chick….
    no shots of course

281. Jersey*made*me Says:

The bathroom pic > the dirty bedroom pic

True.

But NOTHING beats the Youtube shake video with the dirty house and the baby walking past in the background.

282. Mindy Marin Says:

attn Kid Frankie.

283. el feces loco Says:

Imma leave Mindy alone..we need more estrogen in this piece..but Cici still my main plaything on here.

LF:b once tried to sue Tom from Myspace for not including “other” as a gender selection

284. Remixznflow Says:

Valentines day got niggas/kizza on they shit i see…

smh…

fuck it…

285. Jersey*made*me Says:

Remix thinks Mexicans with 2 BR apartments are stuck up.

286. Remixznflow Says:

# Mindy Marin Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 10:31 am

attn Kid Frankie.

which one are you?

287. Mindy Marin Says:

I dont know why I even bother.

288. Remixznflow Says:

LOL i hate this nigga…

i hope nothing but the worst for you jers lol.. nothing but the worst…

i should pee in your cereal nigga…

289. CiCi The Intern Says:

el feces loco Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:31 am

Woo! I likes to get played with…

290. &What?! Says:

Visual display or you ain’t who you say

291. Mindy Marin Says:

one on the right.

I’m tall.

get me mad…and I’ll step on you.

lol

Mindy Marin Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:33 am
    I dont know why I even bother

^ niggas wont believe you until you’re spread eagle rubbing your vag uttering gibberish with a nahright sign taped to your breastices.

293. The Cool Says:

#JerseysMomsGems

294. Remixznflow Says:

LOL.. Mindy is shaq sized!

i prefer fun sized women but its all good…

amazon.com women work too…

295. S.I.C.K Says:

i should pee in your cereal nigga…
    _________________

just fucking hateful.LOL

296. Mindy Marin Says:

Just waiting to be asked to take a picture holding up a nah right sign and my driver’s license.

I have to reason to pretend to be anyone other than me.

mindy up another pic

298. el feces loco Says:

Frankie Mindy is a girl I just always fuck with her, always have..she got videos and what not. Who am I to stand between the only 2 Wiz Kalifah fans on NR.

*not a cockblocker*

299. Jersey*made*me Says:

Remix car ran into a tree,everybody in the car survived,but about 13 of them had minor injuries.

300. JihaD Says:

Free J Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 10:29 am
    lol @ b

b be on plentyofdick.com

HOLY FUCKING SHIT hhahahahaha

lol oh my god…

*tells B to go to the emergency room*

301. Mindy Marin Says:

cOLD Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:34 am
    Mindy Marin Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:33 am
    I dont know why I even bother

Smart dumb niggas and shit.

(mostly dumb)

302. el feces loco Says:

Woo! I likes to get played with…

lol weekend was a bust huh?

303. CiCi The Intern Says:

Remixznflow Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:34 am
    LOL.. Mindy is shaq sized!

i prefer fun sized women but its all good…

amazon.com women work too…

Fun-sized women? What in the world is that?

304. Remixznflow Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 10:36 am

Woo! I likes to get played with…

lol weekend was a bust huh?

my thoughts exactly…

CiCi was READY on friday too… she was creamin all day long…

305. plug Says:

the recent SNL Eminem parody was hilarious.

The actor had the voice down pat.
    ——
    shyt had me dyin. he even used his new flow

306. The Cool Says:

Yo Cool you ever had Shrimp n Ackee?

Nope, sounds ill tho. Shrimp and plantain tho >>>

307. Free J Says:

dam

308. 007 Says:

Respect for posting the pic Mindy!

309. S.I.C.K Says:

I love short chicks with pear shaped asses.Heart shapped asses are quite nice as well.Sexual domination of a taller chick is a huge ego boost,especially if she got nice fat thighs and booty.

Fat Ass>Fat thighs>Pretty face

310. Mindy Marin Says:

For the remaining skeptics.

http ://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/744f31731dc7c35ac47a0335d1f6ac32/l.jpg

http ://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/7939fb940b627f2e550fa0ff8fd0e790/l.jpg

that’s it.

311. Remixznflow Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 10:37 am

Remixznflow Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:34 am
    LOL.. Mindy is shaq sized!

i prefer fun sized women but its all good…

amazon.com women work too…

Fun-sized women? What in the world is that?

shorter than me… lol.. 5ft to 5 8….

312. el feces loco Says:

# The Cool Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 10:39 am

Yo Cool you ever had Shrimp n Ackee?

Nope, sounds ill tho. Shrimp and plantain tho >>>

Just had it last Saturday, wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be in my mind.

313. 007 Says:

Tall women are usually more aggerssive, bcuz niggas be scared to approach them

314. Troyvul Says:

Myspace blocked at the gig

315. el feces loco Says:

Fun Size = both your hands can fit around her waist without her belly touching yours

316. sarjo1988 Says:

mindy can deff get it…kanye shrug

317. Troyvul Says:

new post

318. S.I.C.K Says:

Myspace blocked at the gig
    ____________

Mr Me Too

319. Mindy Marin Says:

Troyvul Says:

February 14th, 2011 at 10:41 am
    Myspace blocked at the gig

http: //www.flickr.com/photos/missavonpics/1796642492/in/set-72157603469149563/

(center)

320. Mindy Marin Says:

I’m exhausted.

are my credentials in order now?

321. Mindy Marin Says:

there must be a new post.

I have always been perpetually late.

322. S.I.C.K Says:

are my credentials in order now?
    —————–

Very attractive indeed.Home girl with the thigh high stockings can get it.My stocking/nylon fetish is well documented.You seem too classy for those cornball niggas in the pic though.Niggas still rock bob marley hats and durags?With bad females in tow??

323. Nah Right » Short Dawg ft. Lil Wayne – Money In My Pocket (Remix) Says: