B.A.M. feat. N.O.R.E., Skyzoo & REKS – Hoodness (Remix)

B.A.M.’s EP, The Overload, drops March 22nd.

B.A.M. feat. N.O.R.E., Skyzoo & REKS – Hoodness (Remix)

Previously: Video: B.A.M. feat. N.O.R.E. & Royal Flush – Hoodness

132 Responses to “B.A.M. feat. N.O.R.E., Skyzoo & REKS – Hoodness (Remix)”

1. sarjo1988 Says:

night classes im out, catch yall later

2. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

N.O.R.E >>>>

3. Smooth Says:

Heyloooooooo thurrrrr peoples of da internets ^_^

4. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Thats not respect. Jayceon Taylor is a Shark Nigga, or in 2011 BGF terminology, a Backseat nigga.
    ================
    the shark nigga skit needs to be updated for current events becuz alot of niggas would get named

5. London Bloke Says:

B.A.M. feat. N.O.R.E., Skyzoo & REKS – Homeless (Remix)

^honest rap

6. Harlem World Says:

# E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:18 pm

N.O.R.E >>>>

Cosign! I never understood why he hates Melvyn Flynt so much – that might just be his best album

7. Smooth Says:

The Lacis and Granular cells of the JGA in the kidney release Renin in response to -
    1) Low Sodium Chloride concentration in tubular fluid
    2) Low tubular flow (which also increases Potassium secretion)
    3) Low afferent arteriole pressure (which reduces GFR)

Discuss.

8. Black Brokaw Says:

It’s been a minute let me get with it as I roll up
    Niggas been waiting on trade like whats the hold up
    My only mission in life was to blow up they ask what I throw up
    You know what I rep and I’m one of the best
    Supervillian in the building I’m clearly a threat
    Been doing this here for a minute considered a vet
    A lot of niggas want me to fail cause they know that I’m next
    That’s damn near I’m possible this game ain’t got rid of me yet
    I fell of and I crawled and regaining my steps
    This time around I’m ma give all till I’m gaspin for breath
    I stay silent on a lot of shit quiet is kept
    But I don’t know too many niggas with silent success
    So I write it all down to get it off my chest
    The weed we break it all down to get off the stress
    Niggas hate (fuck em) cause they know that we the best
    It ain’t my fault I do this shit breakin a sweat

9. big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    I had a little more respect for pharrell.

^I respect his money. He makes terrible music though.

his music aside, I just thought he was a little more self aware than diddy & Ross.

throwin a mil on a stripper is obscene. I’m not losing sleep over it or anything, but that shit is wild.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

his influences are blatantly apparent…it’s kind of ill though because it shows he respects the forefathers

===============================
    Nah, these days it’s cool to wear your influences on your sleeve…as long as you make it clear that you are paying homage.

It’s when a rapper denies the apparent influence of others that it ventures into shark territory.

11. charles oakley Says:

Right hand damage, an I ain’t lefty

12. JihaD Says:

Harlem World Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:21 pm
    # E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:18 pm

N.O.R.E >>>>

No-sign.

N.O.R.E >>>> Melvyn Flint

NORE had more flat out bangers and fewer misteps than MF did.

Still, Sometimes >>>>>>

That may be the GOAT NORE track, real rap.

JihaD

13. Smooth Says:

I be dropping gems like my name was alladin (see: the scene when he steals the treasure from the cave)

14. Ashin' Kusher Says:

Cory Gunz bout to blow up…this nigga is getting a mtv show

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

===============================
    So Harlem World, when did you first realize you were going deaf?

16. KzA Says:

1)Low Sodium Chloride concentration in tubular fluid

Renin is used to increase sodium levels

17. A Chick Says:

Ashin’ Kusher Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    Cory Gunz bout to blow up…this nigga is getting a mtv show
    ————-
    I remember when NAS almost had an MTV show….almost being the “key” word.

18. JihaD Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:19 pm
    ================

Unfortunately not.

Its cool to take other niggas lines and whatnot and use them like you wrote them.

ghostwriters, co-writing, overall de-evolution of skills and talent.

Niggas just don’t care no more, B.

JihaD

19. KzA Says:

Ashin’ Kusher Says:

January 31st, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    Cory Gunz bout to blow up…this nigga is getting a mtv show

nah hes way too rappity

20. JihaD Says:

A Chick Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:28 pm
    Ashin’ Kusher Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:25 pm
    Cory Gunz bout to blow up…this nigga is getting a mtv show
    ————-
    I remember when NAS almost had an MTV show….almost being the “key” word.

Actually, him and Kelis DID complete the show.

They just chose not to release it, citing privacy concerns.

#justsayingGEMS

JihaD

21. b-ease Says:

War Report > NORE > The Reunion > Melvyn Flynt

Sonically, Melvin Flynt was actually dope and a little of ahead of its time. Most of the rhymes are godawful tho. And sometimes garbage lyrics work with the right delivery over ill production, but I can’t say this was one of those times.

22. Harlem World Says:

@amp/jihad

Nore is the best one – forgive my memory.

Melvyn Flynt was good too imo.

23. b-ease Says:

Actually, him and Kelis DID complete the show.

They just chose not to release it, citing privacy concerns.

I heard the execs just thought it was mad boring.

24. Harlem World Says:

The Change >>>>

GOAT Nore track?

25. KzA Says:

b-ease Says:

January 31st, 2011 at 5:32 pm
    Actually, him and Kelis DID complete the show.

They just chose not to release it, citing privacy concerns.

I heard the execs just thought it was mad boring.
    lolol.. them tapes need to leak yesterday

26. Smooth Says:

KzA
    3 mins ago
    1)Low Sodium Chloride concentration in tubular fluid

Renin is used to increase sodium levels

Renin is released by the kidney in order to increase GFR and ultimately increase sodium loss.
    However, Renin leads to AT2 production and therefore Aldesterone production, which both increase soduim reabsoroption from the kidney…
    So i see your point.

27. Deen Says:

I heard the execs just thought it was mad boring.

Probably that too. But then again, all “reality” TV is boring to me.

28. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

Smooth Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Stop trying to make us do your homework fucker.

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

N.O.R.E >>>> Melvyn Flint

Quietly, God’s Favorite might be his best album.

@ JihaD

Athletes tailor their game around the sports heroes they looked up to as kids.

So do rappers.

30. b-ease Says:

I fuck with disc one of Purp and Patron. George says disc two is wack, so I haven’t really listened to it. Disc one is real dope tho. Granted, part of that is surprise that it’s even listensble, but still, dope.

31. KzA Says:

Smooth Says:

January 31st, 2011 at 5:33 pm
    KzA
    3 mins ago
    1)Low Sodium Chloride concentration in tubular fluid

Renin is used to increase sodium levels

So i see your point.

good, becuase I just completely guess and made that up.

my BS skills>

got me a 1400+ on my SATs and an engineering degree

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The Change >>>>

GOAT Nore track?
    ===============
    Nah.

Bloody Money.

or Closer.

or Driver’s Seat.

Fuck it, the GOAT NORE track is on The War Report, that I’m sure of.

33. A Chick Says:

KzA Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I heard the execs just thought it was mad boring.
    lolol.. them tapes need to leak yesterday

———-
    F–no.

I saw some clips of it and it consisted of Kelis sniffing NAS’ armpits whilest on the tour bus.

Trust that it was cancelled due to the snooze inducing effect.

34. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

1) Low Sodium Chloride concentration in tubular fluid
    2) Low tubular flow (which also increases Potassium secretion)
    3) Low afferent arteriole pressure (which reduces GFR)

Discuss.
    what do you want to know about renin?

it acts on angiotensin in the body and also works with the angiotensin-aldosterone pathway as a regulatory device

aids in stimulation of thirst and vascular/cardiac hypertrophy

35. Harlem World Says:

Superthug > The Change

36. JihaD Says:

b-ease Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:31 pm
    War Report > NORE > The Reunion > Melvyn Flynt

I actually thought Melvin Flynts beat selection hampered that project. He moved away from a more “mafioso”, Queens-based musical selection to a more synth based sound that Nore just isn’t very inspired over. I think thats why the jawns like Sometimes, Gangsta’s Watch and Blood Money 3 are superior music in comparison to Wethuggedout, and Oh No. Plus, the dumb ass collabs (Missy? Juve? Wayne?) and the over-abundance of weed carriers doomed that project.

I do agree with your order, though.

*daps*

JihaD

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I do agree with your order, though.
    ======================
    So nobody thought God’s Favorite was dope?

Y’all buggin.

BTW – The Unreleased One Fan A Day > Melvin Flynt

38. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

yea NORE is >>>>>

The Assignment is top 10 beats of ALL TIME

Body In The Trunk, I Love My Life, Banned From TV and 40 Island >>>>>

39. SPITGAME Says:

tinyurl.com/485xfcs
    I need somebody to download this and give an honest review….

*Salutes The Room*

*Daps S Money*

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

The War Report II > The Reunion

41. Smooth Says:

E Aka Mac With The Cheese = doctor?

42. Black Brokaw Says:

Im gonna download 1 Ross album

Whats the dopest one?

43. Hopp Says:

” I need somebody to download this and give an honest review…. ”

I opened the link, so the intention was here.

Good luck, tho.

44. EnglandRepresent Says:

Cosign! I never understood why he hates Melvyn Flynt so much

^^Melvyn Flint was a fucking shite album. I was proper disappointed in that joint. Fucking awful bars. War Report was way better.

45. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

E Aka Mac With The Cheese = doctor?

not yet fam

46. NovemberEnd Says:

GOAT Nore track?
    T.O.N.Y.

maybe Driver Seat close 2nd

47. Black Brokaw Says:

Nah actually if you couldmmake one album out all of Ross albums

Whats the tracklist gonna look like

48. SPITGAME Says:

I opened the link, so the intention was here.

Good luck, tho.
    LMAO!!!

I figured all the responses would be sorta like this thats why I did it lol

49. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Im gonna download 1 Ross album
    =====================
    start with Deeper Than Rap….

if u like that go Teflon Don then Ashes To Ashes and you’ll become a believer

50. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:34 pm
    N.O.R.E >>>> Melvyn Flint

Quietly, God’s Favorite might be his best album.

@ JihaD

Athletes tailor their game around the sports heroes they looked up to as kids.

So do rappers.

Athletes =/= Rappers… Just a bad comparison.

Yes, most people who rap have specific influences and rhyme cadences they use when they are first learning HOW to rap– like, when they move on from the cipher to actually attempting to pen rhymes. You’ll usually hear this in their delivery, or in some of the terms they use, or word inflection.

Eventually, however, you move on and find your own voice.

HW, Land, and others say I “sound” like Nore. Vocally, yea, I can agree with that, but musically and lyrically, I don’t think we are alike.

Now, if the first line my first record was ” We on the run eating”, would that be homage or biting?

JihaD

51. LeRoy Green Says:

my GOAT Noreaga song:

Da Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>

“pissed in his toilet/ on his walls/ in his halls/ cut Ricky from his neck to his balls

anyone could bust a gun or stab a nigga its real/ cuz you gotta have the guts for the way that it feel”

the intro and the way the beat dropped??!! The hook…. ILL

52. EnglandRepresent Says:

If Nahggers won a decent amount of bread on the lotto or whatever would you still come through Nahright and chat shit with all these fuckwits? Honest feedback.

53. SPITGAME Says:

My faorite NORE track?

Sometimes

My Fav CNN track?

Invincible

NORE >>>> tho

even when he be on that dumbshit that nigga like a comedian rapper….

“They call me fat boy, cuz my pockets kinda fat boy”

“They call you Benedict, cuz you Be(e)n a dic(k)t”

54. Smooth Says:

E Aka Mac With The Cheese
    2 mins ago
    E Aka Mac With The Cheese = doctor?

not yet fam

===

Med school? Pre-med?
    Im first year med skl

55. Hopp Says:

” start with Deeper Than Rap…. ”

cBc

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Nah actually if you couldmmake one album out all of Ross albums

Whats the tracklist gonna look like
    ==========================
    I wouldn’t include any Port Of Miami tracks.

Too far away from the rapper Ross has become.

But his last three albums, you can mix & match the songs any way you want & chances are you’ll come out with a pretty cohesive (if not slightly redundant) album.

Trilla Than Teflon?

57. rajon trondo Says:

can’t wait till you die from aids…

the only comment on the b pumper mixtape LOL

58. SPITGAME Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

January 31st, 2011 at 5:48 pm
    Why not?

A nigga might organize the NahBBQ himself… And only invite the cool niggas… No fags or weirdos allowed… and If you a cool nigga on here, but a weirdo in real life your getting ejected… lol

59. SPITGAME Says:

rajon trondo Says:

January 31st, 2011 at 5:50 pm
    can’t wait till you die from aids…

the only comment on the b pumper mixtape LOL
    LMAO… niggas is ruthless

60. rajon trondo Says:

i would. and i would stunt extra hard on you fucks too..

pics of me pouring champagne on eng’s moms and shit..

61. London Bloke Says:

*doesn not invite eng on these rules*

*books his moms as stripper*

62. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Eventually, however, you move on and find your own voice.
    =====================================
    So you can’t have your own voice & still be a product of your influences?

I hear Rakim all in Nas’ flow.
    Is he biting or paying homage?

Neither. He’s a product of what he grew up listening to.

63. NovemberEnd Says:

Whats the tracklist gonna look like
    ^^^^^
    MM1
    Mafia Music Pt 2
    Rich Off Cocaine
    Luxury Tax
    Usual Suspects
    Here I am
    Free Mason
    Tears Of Joy
    Valley Of Death
    BMF
    MM 3
    Transporter (not an album cut…still)

64. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Med school? Pre-med?
    Im first year med skl
    pre

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

i would. and i would stunt extra hard on you fucks too..
    =====================================
    This.

Stunting on niggas who knew you before you got paid is half the fun.

66. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

can’t wait till you die from aids…

the only comment on the b pumper mixtape LOL

rofl

67. London Bloke Says:

I thought you was a producer smooth?

:S

68. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

MM1
    Mafia Music Pt 2
    Rich Off Cocaine
    Luxury Tax
    Usual Suspects
    Here I am
    Free Mason
    Tears Of Joy
    Valley Of Death
    BMF
    MM 3
    Transporter (not an album cut…still)
    ==========================
    No shots, but this is a terrible album lol.

What’s the first single?

69. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:42 pm
    The War Report II > The Reunion

No siggidty.

The Reunion is a much better album now than when it was released. I finally went back and listened to it in the gym.

Phone Time, Bang Bang, Be Easy, Ya’ll Don Wanna, Invincible, Guns in the Air >>>>

I can’t NAME a song off WRII= FACT.

*daps Don V*

JihaD

70. London Bloke Says:

Not trying to buy anyone in transfer window > trying to buy Phil Neville

SMHead at Spurs

71. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

i’ve noticed not too many people are a fan of Super High…

that instrumental is AWESOME

72. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

rajon trondo Says:

January 31st, 2011 at 5:51 pm

i would. and i would stunt extra hard on you fucks too..

pics of me pouring champagne on eng’s moms and shit..

London Bloke Says:

January 31st, 2011 at 5:51 pm

*doesn not invite eng on these rules*

*books his moms as stripper*
    lmao

EnglandReps mum’s WSHH uncut video >>>>

73. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’ll come through your barbecues, eat all the grub, drink all the Stella, get rowdy, piss all over your toilet floor and then steal the family silver you bastards.

74. London Bloke Says:

Engreps moms’s redtube video > her WSHH video

#justsaying

75. NovemberEnd Says:

No shots, but this is a terrible album lol.

What’s the first single?
    BMF
    Here I am
    Maybach Music 1 (tho doubt Hov would get off his high horse do a music video)

76. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 5:52 pm
    Eventually, however, you move on and find your own voice.
    =====================================
    So you can’t have your own voice & still be a product of your influences?

I hear Rakim all in Nas’ flow.
    Is he biting or paying homage?

Neither. He’s a product of what he grew up listening to.

You can HEAR it, but Nas isn’t intentionally TRYING to sound like Rakim.

Theres a huge difference.

Adopting (or co-opting) someone elses signature flow is a HUGE difference than hearing an influence.

JihaD

77. London Bloke Says:

From Barcelona to not getting games for stoke to fulham on loan

LMAO at Gudjohnsen [n]

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Phone Time, Bang Bang, Be Easy, Ya’ll Don Wanna, Invincible,
    ======================================
    That’s it tho. Rest of the album is basura.

I can’t NAME a song off WRII= FACT.
    Sucks for you then. Shit just dropped last year & I can name a bunch of tracks just cause it came out not too long ago.

The Reunion needed more Iman Thug

79. Harlem World Says:

@engrep

id be on nah popping shit -tinypicing photos with exotic bitches in a hot tub/jacuzzi

bubblebaths >>>

80. Harlem World Says:

*charlie sheens & berlusconis it up*

81. NovemberEnd Says:

The Lieutenant not a viable commercial artist anyway…he had trouble going GOLD

fuck a single

82. rajon trondo Says:

*doesnt have millions*

*pours OE800 on engreps mom anyway*

83. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

==============================
    But to be able to adopt the flows of all of your influences? And come off doing it?

That requires a lil bit of talent.

84. London Bloke Says:

Andy Carroll confirmed signing at Liverpool for £35m on 5-year deal. LMAO

85. Hopp Says:

1. Cigar Music [ft. Chris Echols] — Masspike Miles ruins that hook.
    2. Hustlin’
    15. Maybach Music III [ft. Erykah Badu, Jadakiss & T.I.]
    16. Yacht Club [ft. Magazeen]
    17. Valley Of Death
    18. Tears Of Joy [ft. Cee-Lo Green]

86. Harlem World Says:

Jeezy: Hood Politics >>

im just waiting for some good weather to throw that on rotation again

87. Troyvul Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 6:00 pm

*charlie sheens & berlusconis it up*
    This.

Charlie Sheen be living though, he does what works for him

88. EnglandRepresent Says:

Bloke you cheesy ballbag. I’ve just facebooked old mate again about getting on to you. Don’t say you know me through Nahright yeah?! That would be a bad look for you! Hope it works out. You owe me some pints at some point. (n)

89. Danny Ocean Says:

every nigga who you respect as cool is just imitating some other influence who he respects and admires as cool.

90. Black Brokaw Says:

Thats apretty good list

Looking at his album tracklists…

Dudes made a lot of soft songs.

Almost every song on TD had a nigga singing on it

91. Hopp Says:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,740680,00.html

92. Danny Ocean Says:

the young man knows the rules.

but the old man knows the exceptions.

93. EnglandRepresent Says:

Andy Carroll confirmed signing at Liverpool for £35m on 5-year deal. LMAO

^^Aaaaaaand Liverscum to take another L.

94. Troyvul Says:

Trap or Die 2, shoulda been TM 103

95. London Bloke Says:

Roffle. Im still waiting for this dude [n]

Got a meeting this week…some dude wants to form a business partnership but im weary as usual…advice from ya dude would be helpful

Where should i say i know ya from you? I dont visit gay bars and dont wanna say i know you through ya moms

96. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Hopp nailed it…& not a Ne-Yo track in sight.

*propers*

7. Audio Meth [ft. Raekwon]
    Niggas sleep on this joint. From the updated Shook Ones Pt. 2 instro, to the way Ross & Rae bodied it…this shoulda made Teflon Don.

97. Harlem World Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 6:08 pm

Trap or Die 2, shoulda been TM 103

word – i was looking forward to both at the time – both got pushed back heavily

98. Black Brokaw Says:

I see you Hopp

I cant really fuck with AMM no more. Radio killed it

Push it & hustlin should be on everyones list

99. big_seth Says:

Super HIgh is the best song Ross has ever released IMO

100. Hopp Says:

” Trap or Die 2, shoulda been TM 103 ”

I don’t kno’.

I was always very fond of the ol’ theory that TM 103 could top TODII.

That’d be all types of > imo.

101. big_seth Says:

How come all of Ross’ songs have music in the title.

Nigga… I know its music.

102. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Push it & hustlin should be on everyones list
    =================================
    Nah. He’s really just doing his best Jeezy impersonation on them joints.

Super HIgh is the best song Ross has ever released IMO
    =====================================
    Magnificent is better, but Ne-Yo is more marketable so…maybe.

103. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^A ‘business partnership’……is that what you pillow biters are calling a same sex union now is it?

I told him you’re playing your cards close to your man boobs. Say you know me through a mate of mine or someting ambiguous.

104. Hopp Says:

” How come all of Ross’ songs have music in the title. ”

Cigar Music is actually a pretty dope title, tho.

105. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 6:02 pm
    ==============================

That requires a lil bit of talent.

Nah, I would say that just means your a good student.

Talent doesn’t lie in repetition, or mimicry.

Talent lies in taking what you’ve learned and creating your own.

A Master creates his own after learning from the best.

JihaD

106. big_seth Says:

I hate all of Ross’ early shit

TD & Deeper than rap are decent.

They each got some tracks.

& I actually like the super High remix more than the original so its not really a testament to Ross.

107. London Bloke Says:

Thanks pal *daps*

SMHead at your yids trying to get Phil Neville…why?!

And how illusive is Joe Lewis…he a illuminati Jew theres not definitive facts about the guy

108. Hopp Says:

” this shoulda made Teflon Don. ”

I guess we can call it a successful bonus track. Same thing wit’ Cigar Music, that should’ve made Deeper Than Rap before they destroyed the hook.

A good bonus track is that shit that’d make me wanna cop from iTunes instead of wherever else because a Bink-produced or Raekwon-featured track is promising.

109. London Bloke Says:

Wiki:

Joe Lewis (born east London in 1936 or 1937) is an English businessman who lives in Lyford Cay, Bahamas.

^lmao

110. Danny Ocean Says:

I never realized there were so many cats from England that commented here. word to the occassional futbol mini convos I see from time to time.

ol Idris Elba black Londoner ass niggas.

just kidding, no shots. I’m across the way in Italia, I just always figured every one who commented/lurked here was east coast based. guess I failed to realize nah is world wide, lol.

111. Black Brokaw Says:

20 Bottles of Cliqu, examining this Yella Tail/
    I mean Yella bone Booty like a Nigga Moment/
    I bear witness than I beat it like it stole something/
    Stacy Lattisaw Turn down the volume knob/
    I hit the J while she give me the silent Bob/

Long Nights, Cold Champagne, and Weed Smoke

Lifestyle Music EP Coming in March.

ZipSquaD

JihaD

114. rajon trondo Says:

Super HIgh is the best song Ross has ever released IMO

mafia music on line 1

115. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

ol Idris Elba black Londoner ass niggas.
    ==================================
    When it comes to that futbol shit, them nahggers might as well be speaking in Cambodian.

116. Hopp Says:

” mafia music on line 1 ”

He said it’s urgent, too.

117. Harlem World Says:

peace jihad

cavs/heat tonite?

118. big_seth Says:

I don’t think I have the good version of cigar music.

119. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Very Ross like…

120. Alpha Says:

Super HIgh is the best song Ross has ever released IMO

mafia music on line 1

Mafia Music 2 on line 2

121. big_seth Says:

Super High remix & Live Fast Die Young.

those are my top picks.

the other stuff is cool

122. Hopp Says:

” I don’t think I have the good version of cigar music. ”

I don’t think so either.

123. Hopp Says:

Maybach Music / III > Maybach Music 2.5 / 2

124. hl Says:

JihaD spitting mafioso raps now? I can dig it.

125. Danny Ocean Says:

hustlin should be on everyones list

first track I ever heard from Ross. I was back home a couple years ago in Atlanta at Strokers and the place went bananas when the DJ put it on.

I was more familiar with The Runners moreso than Ross at that point, but that track is a hit and has gotta be on any definitive Ross collection mix. it’s a staple in his catalog.

126. Eastern_Digital Says:

SMHead at your yids trying to get Phil Neville…why?!

Spurs tried to cop anything ex-United on the market…word to Diego Forlan.

127. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

dosen’t Diego Forlan have a teenage wife?

128. Danny Ocean Says:

that Mafia Music with Chrisette Michelle is easily in Ross’ top 2 or 3 songs if not the best.

129. big_seth Says:

Hopp Says:
    January 31st, 2011 at 6:28 pm
    ” I don’t think I have the good version of cigar music. ”

I don’t think so either.

DEAD

I was hoping for a DL link.

not a smart ass remark.

130. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Noel Gallagher of Oasis took a few shots at Jay-Z nearly three years ago when he said hip-hop was wrong for Glastonbury, which Jay-Z was scheduled to headline at the time. Now, another popular English rock band frontman is taking aim at Mr. Carter.

When asked by if he was a fan of Jay, John Lydon, the former Sex Pistols frontman said, “Come on! I’m afraid what he does is parody to me. Jay-Z’s just nonsense.” He then went on to add, “I’ve never met him, but twice I’ve had to play a stage opposite when he was on. One was in Coachella and one was in Poland, and both times I pulled an enormous crowd away from him. He certainly must have noticed.”

Lydon will go head-to-head with Jay in the Best Book category at Shockwaves’ NME Awards–Lydon for Mr Rotten’s Scrapbook and Jay for Decoded. The Rolling Stones’ Keith Richards’ new book, Life, is nominated in the Best Book category as well. “I’ve heard it’s just full of kiss and tell stories about guns and drugs and women,” said Lydon of Richards’ book. Can someone please get Lydon a Twitter account?

131. Hopp Says:

DJ Toomp’s sample game >

132. Eastern_Digital Says:

Deeper Than Rap Lost Intro is some really dope shit too btw.