Big Boi vs. The Black Keys – The Brothers Of Chico Dusty (Mixtape)

Big Boi’s Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty and The Black Keys’ Brothers album have gotten the mash-up treatment into a 8 track mixtape. You can preview the mixtape in full stream or download after the cut.

Spotted at TSS.

The Brothers of Chico Dusty (Big Boi vs. The Black Keys) by wick-it

Big Boi vs. The Black Keys – The Brothers Of Chico Dusty (Mixtape)

42 Responses to “Big Boi vs. The Black Keys – The Brothers Of Chico Dusty (Mixtape)”

1. Harlem World Says:

Maino – you lost a fan b..

We off making women cry because they say our shit sucks

You aint hunting down Bunky SA in no rush – that kid poppin all kinda shit to you behind a computer

Oh..I get it…

*hands in Maino fan badge*

2. Harlem World Says:

Come on man..

2..maybe 3 niggas surrounding one chick??

WTF is this

I sweartogod these entertainers are getting too comfortable – you do that to my girl – im clapping hammers like its 96 again – real talk

3. Alpha Says:

Sa-Ra- I Swear>>>>>>>>>>

4. Hopp Says:

Chris Lighty >>>>>

^ Word.

How’s it going, sir ?

5. JihaD Says:

Didn’t them niggas already beat the penguin outta that nigga Bunky? Then punk him with the burner?

Not sayin Maino did a bitch move, but I think him and Ed Lover were joking– then again, I ain’t seen the video, so I dunno.

JihaD

6. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:06 pm
    Chris Lighty >>>>>

^ Word.

How’s it going, sir ?

Great. Just got back Brian Ennal’s verses for the jawns he was on. They are >>>>

The rest of the project should be in my inbox when I wake up. Just waiting on a .ptf file to open up one more session and get it mixed.

This whole jawn sounds >>>> though, imo.

JihaD

7. Hopp Says:

I see. Finally on the Final Touches stages, glad to hear it.

U gon’ drop a link right after tron’s show for the masses, no ?

8. Charles Oakley Says:

Stat Quo ft. Lloyd Banks – Get That Money
    usershare.net/i9ls3zjjxzpf

9. Hopp Says:

By the way, this KRS / Showbiz track goes.

10. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

isn’t Marcberg Reloaded suppose to be out i can’t find it

11. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:15 pm
    I see. Finally on the Final Touches stages, glad to hear it.

U gon’ drop a link right after tron’s show for the masses, no ?

DJ Chase is doing a mix first, then the no DJ drops a couple days after.

Tron will be playing the whole project, though on Sunday.

JihaD

12. Charles Oakley Says:

Jay-Z – Be Like Hov
    usershare.net/gsgrmqkyo2dj

13. Hopp Says:

” Tron will be playing the whole project ”

Reason I’m askin’, don’t kno’ if I’ll be able to attend.

Gon’ certainly try my best to do so, tho.

14. A chick Says:

Harlem World Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:00 pm
    Come on man..

2..maybe 3 niggas surrounding one chick??
    ——————
    Don’t forget Ed Lover…that whole situation was gay as hell.

15. JihaD Says:

Charles Oakley Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:16 pm
    Stat Quo ft. Lloyd Banks – Get That Money
    usershare.net/i9ls3zjjxzpf

*daps*

Didn’t LT Moe produce this?

JihaD

16. Hopp Says:

Who’s Stalley ?

Oakley ? Anyone ?

17. Charles Oakley Says:

Didn’t LT Moe produce this?
    No idea
    —–
    Who’s Stalley ?
    No idea

18. rex hussla Says:

This must be an early Christmas present for landLORD

19. JihaD Says:

Hopp Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:21 pm
    ” Tron will be playing the whole project ”

Reason I’m askin’, don’t kno’ if I’ll be able to attend.

Gon’ certainly try my best to do so, tho.

I know he moved the show to 6 til 8 instead of the normal time, but I’ll see what I can do for you.

*daps*

JihaD

20. JihaD Says:

rex hussla Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:24 pm
    This must be an early Christmas present for landLORD

ROFLS.

JihaD

21. Hopp Says:

* daps Liotta *

22. Troyvul Says:

You putting this shit on iTunes, I’d cop on GP

23. Hopp Says:

” You putting this shit on iTunes ”

Chill, EP first.

LP coming right after. Then iTunes better be ready.

24. Charles Oakley Says:

Fabolous, Stack Bundles & Ransom – What Ya Hood Like
    usershare.net/b8b3xehomxhb

25. E aka mac with the cheese Says:

cbc on landlord being an outkast fan

26. abortatron Says:

every time i see a picture of those concord XI’s..

i smile (no homo)

27. Troyvul Says:

Chill, EP first.

LP coming right after. Then iTunes better be ready.
    ok ok, I’m not hip with the events of whats going on.

28. abortatron Says:

*daps late night shift*

29. Hopp Says:

This 950Plus track [which I also never heard of,] it’s cool too.

30. Charles Oakley Says:

Paul Cain & Fabolous – Laugh Now…Cry Later
    usershare.net/71egvca0w3le

31. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

shouts out to nas

32. Royal Says:

Prayers going out to Young Chris who had a seizure & collapsed on stage tonight @ SOBs.

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Royal Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:44 pm

in the words of pac, dont yall got sick a cell or sumthin, fuck around with me have a seizure

34. Charles Oakley Says:

@jadande #NASA RT @freedarko: RT @marcel_mutoni: sky. RT @FarouqFux: How high is this fool moby.to/9dbewh

20 minutes ago
    *dead* at i fux being on espn’s NBA page

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

I got a killer joke for this,but in good taste i’ll refrain. Everything ain’t funny.

36. d_Block_4_Life Says:

Fabolous, Stack Bundles & Ransom – What Ya Hood Like
    usershare.net/b8b3xehomxhb
    Slept on

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

check that Wu reunion tour if it rolls thru ya city y’all!

them dudes gotta be the U2 of this hip hop shit, but with more members.

1HUNIT!

38. Troyvul Says:

Cutting off my 360′s >>>>>

39. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    December 22nd, 2010 at 11:54 pm

check that Wu reunion tour if it rolls thru ya city y’all!

them dudes gotta be the U2 of this hip hop shit, but with more members.

1HUNIT!
    aint nobody going to see the washed up niggas

40. Troyvul Says:

But it 2 months I’ll regret it, as per usual

41. albert pull hoes Says:

Damn Young Chris was rushed to a hospital. Sad thing about it…no one cares.

Dude had minus/negative -400 fans on twitter. Nobody was following dude at all.

He was my fav. outta Yung Gunz/State Prop. Dude was better than NAs and Prodigy at 14 years old.

“He’s only 16″…I hope he is ok…

I heard rumors of Young C ghostwriting for Hov too. Hov biting Young C whole style. And not giving him royalties or publishing.

42. Nah Right » Video: Big Boi x NFL Playoffs x Pepsi Says:

[...] Previously: Big Boi vs. The Black Keys – The Brothers Of Chico Dusty (Mixtape) [...]