Joe Budden’s Mood Muzik 4 Track List

As someone noted earlier, “Hour Glass” featuring Jay Electronica and eLZhi and the Marsha Ambrosius feature are missing, but tracks 6 and 12 should be enough to stop any bloodclot crying.

1. Intro (Pray For Them)
2. Aftermath
3. Role Reversal
4. Mop Salad (Skit)
5. Come Along
6. Dessert 4 Thought (Feat. Styles P, Pusha T & Beanie Sigel)
7. Sober Up (Feat. Crooked I)
8. Black Cloud
9. Follow Your Lead (Feat. Joell Ortiz)
10. Is It The Shoes? (Skit) (Feat. Killa BH)
11. Inception
12. Remember The Titans (Feat. Fabolous, Lloyd Banks & Royce Da 5’9)
13. No Idea
14. Weekend Warrior (Skit)
15. Welcome To Real Life
16. Inseperable
17. 1000 Faces
18. Stuck In The Moment
19. If All Else Fails

MM4: A Turn 4 The Worst drops on October 26th. Pre-order it here.

Previously: Joe Budden – Mood Muzik 4 Teaser #2 (Video) | Teaser #1

374 Responses to “Joe Budden’s Mood Muzik 4 Track List”

1. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Emo rap? No, thanks.

I’ll peep the skit with Killa BH tho.

2. AJPONE Says:

lemme get number 12…right…….now

3. nation Says:

>> I’ll peep the skit with Killa BH tho.

word

4. cypher Says:

So is this album or a mixtape?

sn- wheres the Lil B feature?

5. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

Glass half full rap

Glass half empty rap

10. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

voyeurism rap

11. Don Vincenzo Says:

I hate myself rap

Stop frontin tho this shit will be better than half the mixtapes released this year easy

12. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

word

13. Phantom916 Says:

This guy sucks balls.

14. NovemberEnd Says:

As someone mentioned earlier, “Hour Glass” featuring Jay Electronica and eLZhi is missing, but tracks 6 and 12 should be enough to stop any bloodclot crying.
    ^^^^^
    ehhh

not really

*kicks rocks*

15. opp Says:

no one cares joe.

16. B.Payton Says:

“Okay, y’all got me!”

17. Hi Hater! Says:

Just waiting on #12

18. iKeepsIt100.com Says:

joe buddens blocked me on twitter cause i kept it 100…lol

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

Man goes to see a nurse for his monthly appointment.

Nurse says to him, ‘listen here sir you’re going to have to stop masturbating.’

The man says, ‘Why?!’

Nurses says to him, ‘because I’m trying to inspect you’.

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

Not funny Fred. You must be smoking on some good shit.

21. Tong Po Flo Says:

Pre-order it here.

^ a mixtape? no thanks

Jump off a bridge rap

22. PHENOMENON Says:

» Rah Digga Plans to Release Three Albums Next Year

^ ^
    Lol, it’s like real life spam.

23. DaGr8JIBRALTAR Says:

JJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

24. Tong Po Flo Says:

but tracks 6 and 12 should be enough to stop any bloodclot crying.

^ nah

*daps Eng*

25. DaGr8JIBRALTAR Says:

OH YEAH…..YOU HATERS CAN EAT PIG SHIT SANDWICH!

26. ThatMan Says:

Jay Electronica gave his personal promise the track will be release on Halloween though

27. ThatMan Says:

# DaGr8JIBRALTAR Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 2:38 am

JJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

dead at “Joey”

28. Tong Po Flo Says:

OH YEAH…..YOU HATERS CAN EAT PIG SHIT SANDWICH!

^ Esther is dat chu?!?? Love the titties by the way

29. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Halloween 2030? I hate you JE

30. ThatMan Says:

lol i was kidding

31. Casket Face Says:

Lil B and Ransom murdered me and I wont admit rap

youtube.com/watch?v=TMy4RMK7B9g

32. London Bloke Says:

F*ck rap, i get bad b*tches rap

33. Free J Says:

there’s nothing appealing about dude’s music, he’s nice lyrically but no replay value

*daps the elite*

34. hecktic Says:

this’ll be better than good.
    caint wait to see how it stands to the Mood Muziks

35. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ that’s about right

*daps Free J and the rest of the nahtive americans*

36. Tong Po Flo Says:

Bob Marley family loses case over hit records

^ smh

last one to blast one till narcs come.

you dont need no suit no wake, no funeral and no casket.

shit is better than a novel autobiographic, spit it on tracks it becomes classic.

start some, make my heart pump, spark one im god son.

41. Deen Says:

Too early for this shit…

42. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps The InterNah’tional Playas*

What’s up with Whale and this Coochie shit? The brothels are going hard.

43. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Bob Marley family loses case over hit records

^ smh

^Co-smh

What’s up with Whale and this Coochie shit? The brothels are going hard.

^apparently fuck niggas beef too.

45. Abortatron Says:

Jay electronica owe me 40$.

It’s cool tho- he promised he’d pay me Friday.

46. Abortatron Says:

*Daps TS19, cOLD*

Almost at the office.

47. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I pray the Marley’s aren’t being Dilla’ed. That shit is beyond sad.

new word Jayelectroned: lied to or bullshitted for no reason.

yo son! you promised you were gonna give my wutang cd back last week, I’m not about to be jayelectroned by the likes of you.

49. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps Abort*

You know that $40 is gone right? Maybe you can get it back from the profits of Act II.

Abortatron Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 8:45 am
    *Daps TS19, cOLD*

Almost at the office.

^ texting a driving is a no no. *daps tho*

CF: I love when wifey text me while I’m driving, and be like, if you’re driving don’t text me back. I reply ok and commence to dying.

51. d_block_4_life Says:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

52. young hov Says:

MM4 should be a dope tape..

53. Hopp Says:

* plays BSG – Another Day In The Ghetto *

54. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

OK so, This morning I was thinking about registering for classes at a Community college to boost my GPA to Magna Cum Laude status. It’ll be cheaper to retake some math and sciences. It’s like $150 vs. $4500 a class and can get my hella far. I would only take 2 classes because I already got a full load.

What you guys thinK?

55. Hopp Says:

” This morning I was thinking ”

I see.

56. young hov Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    Depends on your career plans..

57. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

BTW- I’m already at a 3.3. I got a couple of C’s in some science class. I figure if I take 2 now and 2 later, It’ll be a wrap. My AGPA can life .5 points.

It’s like $150 vs. $4500

^ if you’re paying outta pocket its a no brainer fam.

t1900 whats your major

60. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    Depends on your career plans..

^Funding for later projects. School transcripts sometimes are asked for when you’re fresh out of it.

Depends on your career plans..

^ this too

62. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Intellectual Properties Law.

PS- JAY E, SHOOT ME AN EMAIL IF YOU’RE LURKING!!!! I MAY CAN HELP AS AN INTERN.

Yeah, it’s out of pocket.

Intellectual Properties Law.

^ I see I said.

64. Rey Says:

Thank God.

65. Rey Says:

Mornin’ Nahggers. *salutes*

66. Hopp Says:

Mornin’, comrade.

67. London Bloke Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 8:52 am

because I already got a full load.

SMH

68. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Me and my chick was going back and forth last night about it. She thinks it’s stupid. Normally the CC system wouldn’t allow you to do so, but my mentor showed me a way around it. I don’t know if it’s for me or him btw. He may just want all his understudies to have certain grade to add to his clout though, you could never be sure with those guys. But he been extra on point for the last 3 years.

I think I’m going to though. I’m thinking about the added challenge. That’s the part the make you wanna do it. But I don’t wanna fuck up my current work in grad. sch. though, worrying about menial shit. That’s the draw back.

SMH

^ word.

70. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

because I already got a full load.

SMH

^This InterNahtional daft prick here.

*Daps*

^ how exactly does it work, you get credits from CC, then transfer back to grad shcool the last semester?

72. Hoskins Says:

JERZ

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET?!

*DJ onpoint voice* WE CALL THIS ONE….

etc.

73. Hopp Says:

” Me and my chick was going back and forth last night ”

I see.

74. London Bloke Says:

From the Redman post (n)

landlord Says:

September 20th, 2010 at 5:52 pm
    i went to school with cOLD and Jersey Made Me rap

*dead*

75. Plug Says:

0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100,

*patiently awaits phone call from Morpheus*

76. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Transfer all you credits to the CC system. Then, after every semester completed, transfer them back. With 2 semesters completed, there should be a total of 4 transfers. Sound stupid and crazy, but it actually works.

77. London Bloke Says:

cOLD Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 9:10 am

shcool

irony through typo?

78. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

” Me and my chick was going back and forth last night ”

I see.

^SMH. Fuckin’ peeping Tom ass nigga.

*Daps Hopp with his stalking ass*

79. the absence of heat Says:

so shorty that brought me lunch the other day has been putting that steady twurk in. just got some fresh brewed coffee… she keep this up I might have a momentary lapse in judgement and raw dawg her in the stairway like she silently beggin for.

80. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

lol.

* daps TS1900 *

83. the absence of heat Says:

London Bloke Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 9:15 am
    *changes name incase wifey reads*

^ you have no exploits to devulge, your life revolves around work and your local video rental store.

84. Casket Face Says:

# Abortatron Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 8:44 am

Jay electronica owe me 40$.

It’s cool tho- he promised he’d pay me Friday.

lol

85. Hoskins Says:

Mo Williams Nearly Quit Basketball After LeBron Left

^^^ LMAO @ this bromantic weed carrier

you should never have been an alstarr

Beans Pusher styles P and buddens, that may sound like something.

87. earPlugs Says:

——–
    nah… work place flings never go right. especially when you’re tied down. next thing you know your girl wanna surprise you at work and catch you smilin in anotyher chicks face. next thing you know both women slicing your nuts off similtaniously

you know what I wanna know? how do girlfriends and wives know when another female is hot on our tales. I went to the bar the other night and chicks was on me tough. I didnt even tell my girl I was out in the streets and she knew a female was hot on my trail. even tho she never knows who it is, she self consciously knows when Im being bad… which leads me to my next question… When I think my girl is being bad even tho I have no proof, am I right too????

88. CiCi The Intern Says:

I think Beans hasn’t been in jail for a year. Miracles!

89. b Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 8:52 am

What you guys thinK?

^^^overachieving ass ninja.do ya thing homie.*daps ts, then the rest of yall*

90. Chief Ali Says:

*daps the squadron*

*hugs CiCi for like 5 minutes straight*

^ its called pyschology Plug, the ol’ catch him slipping routine.

92. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

nah… work place flings never go right.

^No. Not at all. Word to the chick that wild out on me for a client that started to hit on me when I was 18. Shorty went HAM. Even though the rule was: This is only due to our both recognized droughts and loneliness. I tried to break it off, she seen the actions of the client went off the deep in and got herself fired. SMH… Good Times.

*daps chief, b*

*calls cici*

94. Hopp Says:

* daps the Chefe *

95. Chief Ali Says:

——

you suspsecting your girl of being bad could be misplaced guilt from your behavior

96. London Bloke Says:

your life revolves around work

The average age of my new workplace is 54.

So no workplace tales from me

^ gem.

and ftr sizzle on work place flings not being the shit.

98. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Dap the Chief and CiCi just walking in the door*

99. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps b underachieving, basket weaving ass*

London Bloke Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 9:29 am
    your life revolves around work

The average age of my new workplace is 54.

So no workplace tales from me

^ surely you have one tale about some memorable puss… everyone does or should atleast. (no mom or sister jokes)

101. London Bloke Says:

and ftr sizzle on work place flings not being the shit.

roffle.

Im suprised Crooked I doesnt have any input (n) into the matter too

102. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

The average age of my new workplace is 54.

So no workplace tales from me

^Bloke, tell us about that woman with Lu Gerick’s that you were smashing for her Social Security check. Like really, how does it really feel with no teeth? Am I losing?

103. earPlugs Says:

its definatly a smart business decison to have an alias if you have a breezoid. I was bent one day tell my girl how landlord and Joe got into it. She was like who? I was like oh its this website I be going to. she was like “Oh. Nahright!” I was like thats not it. You dont know what your talking about. you think you know everything… then there was an awkward silence. lol.

^ damn.

105. Chief Ali Says:

suspecting>suspsecting

—-

whenever I got the urge to seek new poon while in a relationship, I noticed that I would also suspect my women of being on the same shit

then there was an awkward silence. lol.

^ lol, yea trust she lurk from time to time… cBc.

107. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

The average age of my new workplace is 54.

So no workplace tales from me

Damn. What kinda job is that?

108. Chief Ali Says:

plug’s girl = A Chick?

nah, right?

109. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’ve never cheated. I know the urges, but for the most part, I’m scared to scar.

110. earPlugs Says:

——–
    thanks for the insite, Dr. phILL

111. mcb Says:

sup
    *is tired*

112. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Women got Women’s Intuition.

earPlug’s got Nigga’s Imagination

113. London Bloke Says:

^ surely you have one tale about some memorable puss…

workplace related: sure. The 19 yr old snowbunny at my last work. Havent got any pics with me at the gig tho…no fb access.

Not amazing…maybe touching a 7 with hair and makeup…bagged it at the work drink.She liked it real rough, but best thing is it was always just sex. never asked to do anything/go anywhere. Just sex. Even cause bus to get it!

When she found a new job she wanted to have some fun in the office cause she didnt care about dismissal…i pussd out (smh) cause i needed the job.

Did smash raw at towards then end…and payed an antibiotical price..SMDH

I’d do it all over again tho

^ yea the guilt is powerful, but if met with enough justification, the fuckit mental takes root.

115. earPlugs Says:

The average age of my new workplace is 54.

——
    same here. but the range is still from 25 to 70

and its only me herea and 3 other dudes

130 women.

i got stories… I would share but thats too close to home

116. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Chief Ali
    1 min ago
    plug’s girl = A Chick?

nah, right?
    —-

117. DC (District of Chase) Says:

*Daps to the Squas*

Its a beautiful thing to see CiCi in the comments again. SALUTE

As for work-place flings… if you’re not planning on making that your main chick, leave that shit alone.

I’ve messed with chicks at the job and it back fired, but I also met my wife at a job, and we’re now married. But if at some point you know you’re gonna stop fuckign with her, its not worth it

118. London Bloke Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 9:38 am

he stands a man with zero testosterone (n)

Did smash raw at towards then end…and payed an antibiotical price..SMDH

^ oh shit!

I’d do it all over again tho

^ gem!

120. CiCi The Intern Says:

Its a beautiful thing to see CiCi in the comments again. SALUTE

*salute*

121. earPlugs Says:

Did smash raw at towards then end…and payed an antibiotical price..SMDH
    ——
    Whoa!

Uh Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhh noooooo. (c) Cam

I’m scared to scar.

^ her or you? … da fuck?!?!

123. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Bloke, that story tells us nothing about the senile toothless broad you bagged for the SSI check.

124. Hopp Says:

” Imagine your girl observing you while posting out of character as heroin headliner ”

LOL.

125. DC (District of Chase) Says:

@TS1900

How exactly does that transfering shit work. I saw what you wrote and that shit just doesnt seem to make sense to me. But if it can get your gpa from 3.3 to 3.8, shit do that shit, cuz you never knwo what your lsat score will be. your gpa being that high will keep certain doors open with an average lsat score

126. London Bloke Says:

Damn. What kinda job is that?

Policy. Higher government.

The range STARTS at 40something. Even the lowest level admins

No lie. FML

127. Hopp Says:

* Charles Oakley’s it up *

Vado – Celebration [Prod. by Fave Beats]
    hulkshare.com/41cwp00sqjbd

128. Chief Ali Says:

Did smash raw at towards then end…and payed an antibiotical price..SMDH

——-

chlamydia FTL

129. b-ease Says:

Women can (not literally) smell other women. It’s essentially a 6th Sense. Men do not have this gift. The only way to know if your woman’s fucking another dude is if she tells you, or if you actually catch her in the act.

*daps all in vicinity*

130. Hopp Says:

50 Cent – They Burn Me
    hulkshare.com/c4pw0rwqsxn6

Now mastered and shit.

Chief Ali Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 9:45 am
    Did smash raw at towards then end…and payed an antibiotical price..SMDH

——-

chlamydia FTL

^ getting a hopefully curable std is a right of passage for a male. You aint live until you’ve pissed fiya.

roffle remember eddie murphy talking about getting burnt and a fucking blow torch coming out his peen.

132. London Bloke Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 9:44 am

Yo troubles, i make your moms wear the dentures during and after so i dont hold her condition against her

She only gimme the gummy jaw on special occasions tho…feels like a rigid p*ssy

133. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

^^^^^^^^
    keep that bitch around, them jump off supreme’s is hard 2 find. You’s a fool for smashin raw tho lol

*daps all*

134. earPlugs Says:

Women can (not literally) smell other women. It’s essentially a 6th Sense. Men do not have this gift. The only way to know if your woman’s focking another dude is if she tells you, or if you actually catch her in the act.

*daps all in vicinity*
    ——
    false and false

*daps anyways*

135. Chief Ali Says:

———

This is why the world needs iDicks (NTPF)

136. b-ease Says:

This Sixth Sense is also why it seems you get more pussy thrown at you when you’re in a relationship. Fucking another woman’s man is a powerful aphrodisiac to some chicks.

137. Hopp Says:

” Men do not have this gift. ”

False. I can smell other woman too.

Ha.

138. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

he stands a man with zero testosterone (n)

^her or you? … da fuck?!?!

^R. Kelly: One man could make one woman hate all men.

Seen how pops did moms. Don’t want a woman to go through it at my hand.

Testosterone is rampant homie. Sticking your dick in another hole doesn’t showcase it, it hides the lack of it.

139. Chief Ali Says:

———-

ROFFLE

yeah bro i’m stunting at this point. i caught the nolia clap my first semester down at NIU. switched shit up real quick after that though, trust

140. b-ease Says:

As dirtbaggish as this sounds, I gotta cosign.

141. Chief Ali Says:

zithromax>>>>>>

142. D_Block_4_Life Says:

And in a twist that will make the Knicks and their fans even more frustrated, the Houston Rockets are one of the teams aggressively pursuing Anthony. The Rockets are doing it in part by offering at least one of the draft picks they acquired from the Knicks last February when, in a three-way trade that also involved the Sacramento Kings, the Knicks cleared Jared Jeffries’s salary off this year’s payroll and landed Tracy McGrady’s expiring contract.

The Rockets obtained the right to swap first-round picks with the Knicks in 2011 in the deal, which allows them to offer whichever pick is better to the Nuggets.

They can also offer the Nuggets the Knicks’ 2012 first-round choice, which they also obtained in the trade.

The picks give Houston flexibility in trade talks with Denver that the Knicks do not have. N.B.A. rules prohibit a team from trading first-round picks in consecutive years. So with their 2012 pick gone, the Knicks cannot trade their 2013 first-round pick as part of any deal for Anthony. That could be one reason Denver may be uninterested in what they can offer.

Denver is believed to be seeking a combination of draft picks, expiring contracts and young players with low salaries, according to ESPN.

Fucking another woman’s man is a powerful aphrodisiac to some chicks.

^ sizzle… Women compete with other women 24/7. Even while they sleep they’re thinking how can they some how stunt on the next chick.

144. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^My mentor showed me proof. Called the Dean and let him know I’m coming to register today. So yeah, I pray it does lift my shits to Magna Cum Laude status.

145. DC (District of Chase) Says:

he stands a man with zero testosterone (n)

^her or you? … da fuck?!?!

^R. Kelly: One man could make one woman hate all men.

Seen how pops did moms. Don’t want a woman to go through it at my hand.

^Real talk, cheating is cool for some people. Some people can do that shit and know how to keep it on the low, never get caught, and it never bothers their conscience. Some people can’t.

146. earPlugs Says:

yall some nasty muhfockas.

I cant cosign gettin burnt. If I catch fire, somebodies face is next.

147. Hopp Says:

[From the Talib Kweli interview]

” And I’ve don’t that before ”

Transcribing fail.

148. b-ease Says:

There’s always some momentary denial when you get clapped up. Like, “okay, it doesnt normally feel like I’m passing a kidney stone when I piss, but maybe I slept on it wrong” “Maybe she gave me a urinary track infection/yeast infection, that’ll clear up by itself”. But on day 2, when that single tear drops down your face when you take your morning leak, that’s when you know.

149. Chief Ali Says:

@TS1900

Yo, remember the other day you were talking about better pricing for whips by dealing directly w/the manufacturer. Hows that work

150. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

@Bloke,

I was talking about your gammy but OK. I see where your headed. I noticed the new dentures too. Thanks.

151. Hopp Says:

” Women compete with other women 24/7. ”

Absolutely.

152. London Bloke Says:

b-ease Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 9:53 am

I just DIED

153. D_Block_4_Life Says:

50 Cent – They Burn Me
    hulkshare.com/c4pw0rwqsxn6

Now mastered and shit.

No tags too, niceee.

154. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Eyes tearing. On my mammy.

155. London Bloke Says:

Related: So i used to use the iphone but now i use the BB. Wifey must found the iPhone and turned it on to use it as an iPod for her trip.

She found pictures of the aforementioned girl, in a slutty air hostess sex outfit with stockings

FML.

156. DC (District of Chase) Says:

FML.

^Delete and passwords can be your friend

FML.

^ roffle, niggas aint playing by the rules… them shits supposed to be deleted or locked.

158. b-ease Says:

false and false

Didnt you just say that your girl always knows when you’re around other women, but you’re never really sure if she’s cheating. If I misunderstood you, cool. If not, *blankest of blank stares*.

159. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    ^^^^^^

Harris, Outlaw, Melo, Murphy, Lopez >>>>>

Felton, Chandler, Gallinari, Randolph, Stat

@ DC word.

161. Hopp Says:

” No tags too ”

What I meant wit’ the “and shit” part. lol

162. DC (District of Chase) Says:

niggas aint playing by the rules… them shits supposed to be deleted or locked.

^I tell my boy this shit all the time, and he stays getting busted by his wife with knew chicks. I don’t know how he goes to sleep comfortably in that bed with her, i keep telling him one day she’s gonna be on an episode of snapped, and he keeps laughing. I’m just patiently waiting on the call…

163. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

*daps all*

Sex Ed Tip#777

When smashing raw make sure you keep a bottle of GREEN MENTHOL alcohol on deck.Wash your member with a generous amount of said alcohol,and be sure to urinate fequently.

Sex Ed Tip#777a

Invest in a eye dropper and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.Wash the eye dropper in hot water first to pruify it.Then flush your urethra(pee hole)with the peroxide.That should kill any bacteria from most encounters unless it a virus.

164. London Bloke Says:

^Delete and passwords can be your friend

This and This. But i had took the pictures a LONG time ago and hadn’t used the iphone for sooo long i didnt even remember they were on there

Wish i had.

165. b-ease Says:

So Bloke, what wound up happening with wifey?

Also, by air hostess, do you mean “stewardess”? I hate the British.

166. earPlugs Says:

^ roffle, ninjas aint playing by the rules… them shits supposed to be deleted or locked.

——
    word to sierra

167. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

@TS1900

^Yeah, you can go the a manufacturing plant and purchase from them. You’ll be alleviating a lot of costs by doing so (i.e. Manufacturer to warehouse to dealership to salesman (commission) to you).

You’ll essentially be paying manufacturer to buyer only. Sometimes, you have to pay both state sales taxes, but it’s still cheaper than going through all those channels.

I can email you some of the manufacturers that I have and you can call around and see what’s the best price for you.

Sometimes, they haggle you for a broker’s license. You just have to know what the car is going for at the dealers in your area and let them KNOW that you are a for sure sale. Plus, if they do give you a hard time, just email me and we will call up together and work something out. I have a broker’s license ($600, why not).

168. earplugs Says:

I got pics of all my ex’s on hardcopy. I keep them at work… in a box…under the file cabnet. wrapped in 8 plastic grocery bags.

169. London Bloke Says:

b-ease Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:00 am
    So Bloke, what wound up happening with wifey?

Well i wasnt cheating on her, the pictures were taken before i knew her so i wasnt in the full doghouse. Wasnt in any sort of good books either tho. She claims its done, but you know next argument thats the first thing getting thrown at me.

Also, by air hostess, do you mean “stewardess”? I hate the British.

Roffle. Yea same thing. Related: at the conference, on a flip chart, i wrote “color”. I blame Nah for my lack of the usuage of the letter U.

Colour > color

170. b-ease Says:

And just in case anybody forgot, Raven Symone >>>>>>>>>>>>

171. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That executive, who does not work for the Knicks, said Anthony would prefer to go to New York, suggesting he might refuse to sign an extension with other teams. But the executive also said the Nets could be intriguing to Anthony because they are headed to Brooklyn.

The same executive said the Chicago Bulls had dropped out of the running for Anthony because they refused to include center Joakim Noah in a proposal.
    Which is why Melo holds the hammer.

172. Remixznflow Says:

Yeah, Nine-four, Destiny opens her eyes
    For the first time, praise God, baby mom’s cryin’
    Planned to be a strong black family
    But we both were too young, too strung, too much flashin’
    New come, I caught verbal assassin runnin’ with
    Nothin’ but the worst type, worst fight
    But we brought my baby home the first night

Cursed like sailors, burst out the crib
    Ragin’ in my new car bought from entertainment
    Champaign and gainin’ clout fast, whiplash
    Did this bitch just pass in the club pugged up, stupid ass
    Grabbed her by the pony tail, “never disrespect me”
    I’m a street vet, regret the sex, but not Desi
    Moved back to your grandma, I’m single, the land’s mine
    She keeps the Benz, I’m all in the streets again
    Squeezin’ the pen, released again, chart toppers,
    Hard-bottoms blessed the feet, now less baby mom’s problems
    New woman, she’s great, this a different world,
    Checkin’ out my wife’s chemistry with my little girl
    It’s so amazin’ playin’, life is so crazy
    I’ve grown up the thankful for lessons God gave me

173. b-ease Says:

LMAO. Our job is done.

174. Troyvul Says:

*Is living life*

*Daps all screenames*

175. earplugs Says:

—-
    b ease, you said women cant smell other women and men dont have a 6th sense on when their women are cheating. I disagreed to both

176. Chief Ali Says:

———-

word, that would be a good look (n). and its not actually for me, my mentor and his wife are looking to cop a new CLS and they’re trying to get the best possible price, although i wonder if Mercedes would go w/out the broker’s liscense?

hit me on the email though, gratitude

177. London Bloke Says:

Yo i read somebody yesterday saying Remix’s poor attempts at haiku’s actually make sense when translated into Spanish.

LMAO

178. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

*daps*

I have a stocking fetish you would`nt believe.I had bitches in HS wearing thigh highs to bed.Every main chick I had had to comply with that.My current girl got rings around her thighs from wearing them.LOL

I got pics if interested.Fuck it why not??

179. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Daps all new Screen names*

180. D_Block_4_Life Says:

New York Jets receiver Braylon Edwards was arrested on a drunken driving charge in New York early Tuesday morning.

The Jets expressed their disappointment in the receiver in a statement from general manager Mike Tannenbaum on Tuesday.

Edwards

“We are very disappointed in Braylon’s actions this morning. The Player Protect program is in place for our organization to prevent this situation. Braylon is aware of this program and showed poor judgment,” Tannenbaum said.

“We are reviewing the information with the league and will impose the appropriate disciplinary measures.”

The 27-year-old Edwards was pulled over for having overly tinted windows in his Range Rover. Edwards was arrested at 5:15 a.m. after police smelled alcohol and Edwards blew .16 on a breathalyzer — twice the legal limit, the New York Post reported.
    Damnnnnn homie. Damn.

181. mcb Says:

earplugs Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:03 am
    *goes to drawer, sees midget security person in draw*
    “Password sir”
    “ughhhh hale berry?”
    “Proceed”
    *enters into long tunnel in draw*
    “now how the fuck did he get all this in there*

mission impossiblehiding mothafucka

182. Chief Ali Says:

———

yeah i pretty much died too

183. DC (District of Chase) Says:

Which is why Melo holds the hammer.

^I keep telling cats this. Melo is going to one of 2 teams, the knicks or the nets. I don’t give a shit what Houston throws at Denver, they’d be foolish to give all of their bargaining chips away for a player that is leaving at the end of the season

184. earplugs Says:

sick,

I’ll take a peek. pause

185. b-ease Says:

No, I said women CAN smell other women. And my last comment when I blank stared was in response to this: ” When I think my girl is being bad even tho I have no proof, am I right too????”.

If YOU had the aforementioned sixth sense, you wouldnt think, you would know.

186. Remixznflow Says:

# b-ease Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:04 am

And just in case anybody forgot, Raven Symone >>>>>>>>>>>>

I want. To BEAT. THAT pussy. Thoroughly….

Right now…

*daps all*

187. D_Block_4_Life Says:

According to a league spokesman, DUIs are reviewed under the NFL’s substance-abuse policy. There is no automatic suspension under any circumstances. The league isn’t commenting on a possible outcome or specifics.
    Really?

188. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

hit me on the email though, gratitude

^You’ll be surprised. How do you think all these drug niggas be getting whips. It’s not from the dealership. Anything over 10k in case is getting called in. Over 50k and the feds are coming to check you out.

189. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The first substance-abuse offense is not subject to suspension for a player, only a fine, which is half of a game check with a maximum of $50,000. It is not known if Edwards ever had a violation under the substance-abuse policy (the program is confidential) and if he would be subject to a suspension for a second offense.
    Ahh, i see.

190. b-ease Says:

SICK, you know the email homey (ll).

191. Chief Ali Says:

being at work w/the faint smell of leaf on your fingertips<<<<<<<<

*applies hand sanitizer asap*

192. Hopp Says:

* daps rznf *

193. Remixznflow Says:

# Chief Ali Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:11 am

being at work w/the faint smell of leaf on your fingertips<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

194. b-ease Says:

*daps Remix*

195. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Just like i told Tribe yesterday, NO team is going to RENT Melo. And if Melo REALLY wants to go to the Knicks, he’ll refuse all sign and trade extensions and Denver will either be forced to grant his wishes or watch him walk away à la LBJ and Chris Bosh.

196. 007 Says:

enters matrix

Daps da homies

Whats good?

197. Chief Ali Says:

am i’m losing b/c i still haven’t seen the raven simone clip on worldstar?

198. b-ease Says:

Chief Ali Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:13 am
    am i’m losing b/c i still haven’t seen the raven simone clip on worldstar?

199. Remixznflow Says:

# Chief Ali Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:13 am

am i’m losing b/c i still haven’t seen the raven simone clip on worldstar?

mute it….

200. London Bloke Says:

sick: tmaenquiries at gmail dot com

201. Remixznflow Says:

actually chief just watch the first part of it..

once you get to the tittie bounce.. you good…

202. earplugs Says:

If YOU had the aforementioned sixth sense, you wouldnt think, you would know.
    —–
    no one has mastered the art of using a sixth sense totally. but we all have it.

203. b-ease Says:

I mean, Raven’s been a cutie since she’s been legal. But the weight did get a little out of control. She lost just the right amount of poundage. She’s like the Black Christina Hendricks. Or should I say, Christina Hendricks is the white Raven Symone.

204. earplugs Says:

am i’m losing b/c i still haven’t seen the raven simone clip on worldstar?
    ——
    what did raven samone do on wshh? somebody link that.

205. D_Block_4_Life Says:

mute it….
    Lmao. Her sweater puppets (c) Feces >>>>>>>>>>>>

206. 007 Says:

sick: swoosh112 aol com

207. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

no one has mastered the art of using a sixth sense totally. but we all have it.

^Tell that to them monks that pray 80 hours a day.

208. b-ease Says:

worldstarhiphop. dot com/videos/video.php?v=wshh07i5hkLXYOtq40K5

Raven.

209. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

Fuck that email shit.no faces in the pics so…….

tinypic.com/r/29zwg03/7

tinypic.com/r/30c4swj/7

210. Chief Ali Says:

actually chief just watch the first part of it..

once you get to the tittie bounce</b.. you good…

——-

lol…i hear she's lost weight too, so said bounce should be fairly epic

211. Hopp Says:

Is Downfall on Mood Muzik 3 ?

A shame if he didn’t use that song at all.

212. London Bloke Says:

Wasn’t Joe88 shouting Raven’s praises a while ago?

213. Troyvul Says:

That Raven video is sumthin surius.

*imagines smashing her on her back*
    *See’s titties moving in circular motion*
    *dies*

214. Remixznflow Says:

# S.I.C.K.VET Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:19 am

Fuck that email shit.no faces in the pics so…….

tinypic.com/r/29zwg03/7

tinypic.com/r/30c4swj/7

sfw?

215. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

WSHH HEADLINE:

On Blast: Lethal Lipps Says Brian Pumper’s Girlfriend Exposed That He Sprays Cooking Oil On His Jewelry & Calls Montana Fishburne An Idiot! + Shows Off Her Skills On A Cucumber

^This shit is MOS DEF sponsored by Glenn Beck, Limbagh, and the KKK.

216. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Is Downfall on Mood Muzik 3 ?
    Sadly, no. He said it didn’t make Great Escape because of the sample and i guess he wanted all new material for MM4.

217. landlord Says:

Carmelo Anthony is definitely going to the Knicks…

niggas raised toasts in the air to that effect…

watch the chris paul situation closely too…

he was the one that raised his glass to the Knicks and Amare and Melo…

and their bright future together…

218. D_Block_4_Life Says:

sfw?

219. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

tinypic.com/r/29zwg03/7

tinypic.com/r/30c4swj/7

^Is it me, or is her inner ass cheeks googly moogly?

220. Remixznflow Says:

@Land

Ok.. but what about them vikings though?

smh.. the fuck happened to the bright futures of 2 teams destined for a clash of the ages?

smfh…

221. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

L.A. Reid FIRED From Def Jam?!

Nigga aint did shit since jayz left def jam

222. Chief Ali Says:

you cats who can enjoy streaming media while at the workplace are a very fortunate lot

by the time i get to the computer at the crib, i forget about 75% of the shit brothers recommend to check out

223. Hopp Says:

Missy Elliott – I Wanna Be Yo Freak
    4shared.com/audio/H4B6uCC_/I_Wanna_Be_Yo_Freak_-_Missy_El.html

224. Remixznflow Says:

There’s a war in the streets tonight
    And nobody’s really feelin’ alright
    I got a blunt for a chronic, a juice for my tonic
    I know now that I’m feelin’ right if it goes down
    ‘Cause my third eye sees the lowdown
    And I know it’s not my time to go now
    ‘Cause God’s got my back in this showdown
    So I know we’ll be alright

225. landlord Says:

tinypic.com/r/29zwg03/7

her asscrack looks ran through..

i’ont know, she gonna have to turn over and show what the front features look like…

226. Hopp Says:

” He said it didn’t make Great Escape because of the sample

I swear I hate that shit with my whole heart.

227. landlord Says:

Remixznflow Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:22 am
    @Land

Ok.. but what about them vikings though?

smfh…

I got a blunt for a chronic, a juice for my tonic
    I know now that I’m feelin’ right if it goes down
    ‘Cause my third eye sees the lowdown
    And I know it’s not my time to go now
    ‘Cause God’s got my back in this showdown
    So I know we’ll be alright
    that hook is the smooothest

nh

229. mcb Says:

Chief Ali Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:22 am

is this truly a bad thing though?

230. Chief Ali Says:

There’s a war in the streets tonight
    And nobody’s really feelin’ alright
    I got a blunt for a chronic, a juice for my tonic
    I know now that I’m feelin’ right if it goes down
    ‘Cause my third eye sees the lowdown
    And I know it’s not my time to go now
    ‘Cause God’s got my back in this showdown
    So I know we’ll be alright

——-

illest song on Street’s Disciple

231. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Moleskine’s are a great investment. They even got a weed pocket in the back.

232. landlord Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:22 am
    L.A. Reid FIRED From Def Jam?!

Nigga aint did shit since jayz left def jam

——————-

nigga really aint did shit since Babyface broke up with him…

233. mcb Says:

oh and 24 hour karagte school is out today suckassss

and again Zune got it.

yesss

234. Hopp Says:

Wale didn’t seem mad at all on that interview wit’ DJ Drama.

235. Remixznflow Says:

# Chief Ali Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:25 am

There’s a war in the streets tonight
    And nobody’s really feelin’ alright
    I got a blunt for a chronic, a juice for my tonic
    I know now that I’m feelin’ right if it goes down
    ‘Cause my third eye sees the lowdown
    And I know it’s not my time to go now
    ‘Cause God’s got my back in this showdown
    So I know we’ll be alright

——-

illest song on Street’s Disciple

one of the illest he ever did…

his verses on that record>>>>>>

236. D_Block_4_Life Says:

i got two words

go yankees
    lmao. Word up.

237. landlord Says:

LAReid done fucked alot of peoples monies up..

238. London Bloke Says:

^Moleskine’s

#TeamF*ckJayElectronica

239. Chief Ali Says:

Moleskine’s are a great investment. They even got a weed pocket in the back

———

wonder if that’s why jay elec made a snippet song about his

240. Hopp Says:

Why is Maino releasing a mixtape today ?

Like, who gon’ hear that ?

241. landlord Says:

illest song on Street’s Disciple

————-

“Reason” is the illest song on Streets Disciple

242. b-ease Says:

oh and 24 hour karagte school is out today suckassss

Woooord? Completely forgot about that album.

243. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

landlord Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:26 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:22 am
    L.A. Reid FIRED From Def Jam?!

Nigga aint did shit since jayz left def jam

——————-

nigga really aint did shit since Babyface broke up with him…
    That was his secret he always alligned himself with the top artist at the time…But on the real that dude fucked up a couple of companies, smh at that nigga takiing over clive davis job

244. hl Says:

mcb Says:

oh and 24 hour karagte school is out today suckassss

^Oh word? Didn’t think that was ever coming out. Any word on those Mos Def tracks that Ski said he would leak?

245. b-ease Says:

illest song on Street’s Disciple

Sekou’s Story/Live Now. Seems like a cheat, but I consider it one song considering the narrative.

246. London Bloke Says:

Hopp Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:27 am
    Why is Maino releasing a mixtape today ?

Like, who gon’ hear that ?

Beezy only

247. Remixznflow Says:

# landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:28 am

illest song on Street’s Disciple

————-

“Reason” is the illest song on Streets Disciple

^i cant be mad at this….

248. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

Is it me, or is her inner ass cheeks googly moogly?

Aww man!! here we go.Post better pics nigga but with one condition.Must be homemade shit,meaning somebody you smashed.If you was in that puss you would`nt have a complaint in the world.

249. landlord Says:

i cried a little bit when joe torre and reggie jackson and Roy White and David Wells and Don Mattingly and Steinbrenner’s wife and sons and daughters and them, paid their respects to the Great George M. Steinbrenner at the game last night no homo

250. Hopp Says:

” Any word on those Mos Def tracks that Ski said he would leak? ”

No light on it jus’ yet from what I kno’.

251. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Moleskine’s

#TeamF*ckJayElectronica

^I’m still kinda salty that Dear Moleskine wasn’t released in it’s entirety too. How you gonna come with a college of cardinals behind you, show some beautiful struggle shit, and not finish?

Dude is a fucking waste of talent.

252. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sekou’s Story/Live Now
    Shitt, Live Now, alone >>

253. Remixznflow Says:

# b-ease Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:29 am

illest song on Street’s Disciple

cant be mad at this either…

damn… that LP was dope… itunes played ‘war’ for me on the way to the gig this morning… and i still say that is one of if not the best song on that album… if not his whole catalog…

just me though…

254. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^i’m sure him giving Shyne that second Def jam deal after he came out was the nail in the coughin

255. hl Says:

‘When I speak I need cemetary silence…’

^”Street Disciple” is one of the the illest songs on SD.

256. b-ease Says:

Fuck frozen, they kept pneumonias on they arms and wrist…

PNEUMONIAS?!? Stop playin Nas (c) cOLD.

257. Remixznflow Says:

Ain’t had a good meal in so long, but so long as mommy’s a maid
    Cookin’ and cleanin’, she wanna feed her kids and her kids are dreamin’
    Where’s my daddy, who’s my daddy, have you seen him?
    I could imagine them askin’, what type of human be-ing
    Could leave his family, go back to the Carribean?
    Was he locked up, shot up, does he have freedom?
    Mom said wipe your tears, keep readin’
    But daddy’s somewhere, spirit broken, feelin’ defeated
    A man feels he has to conquer all
    The world is his oyster, his pearl so y’all know

258. b Says:

landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:30 am

^^^get the white mans dick out your mouth (c)dead prez

259. landlord Says:

clive davis

———–

this nigga signed earth wind & fire & whitney houston to their deals

260. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:31 am

How u give an artist that much money, who can not step foot on the greatest country in the world soil

261. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^I’m not taking shots at you, I’m talking about the cheeks on that broad looking like they smoke cigarettes. Nothing else, nothing more.

262. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i’d listen to a maino tape.

*waits*

263. Cypher Says:

I’m anti. JE right now for two reasons

1) he keeps announcing he gonna release music on a certain day, then he let’s it pass

2) when the music doesn’t get released he doesn’t give a logical reason… If any reason why it hasn’t

264. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

DC (District of Chase) Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:31 am

and taught diddy everything he knows….thats diddy’s music dad

265. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’m talking about the cheeks on that broad looking like they smoke cigarettes.
    K guys.

266. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*dead* @ that wale post getting zero comments.

267. landlord Says:

b Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:32 am
    landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:30 am

^^^get the white mans dick out your mouth (c)dead prez

——————

disgusting… its not even lunchtime and you already got homoerotic visions of men with other mens dicks in their mouths..

grow up son… if you knew how much Steinbrenner did for black men and their families, youd have a little more respect…

*yawns*

268. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*dead* @ that wale post getting zero comments.

^That’s how many records he sold too. Clap for em.

269. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:34 am
    I’m talking about the cheeks on that broad looking like they smoke cigarettes.
    K guys.

Holy shit.

270. Remixznflow Says:

damn i wish i could see these pics

*turns monitor toward window*

*opens in smaller window*

*minimizes and mouses over*

271. Big_seth Says:

London Bloke Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:06 am

LMAO

LOL. That would be me.

Sorry Remex.

Como se llama
    yo tengo hambre mucho
    sensaciónes

272. dos equis Says:

I was bent one day tell my girl how landlord and Joe got into it.

^SMH..niggaz is strange fruit

LF:Raven Simone look like a black Snookie

273. hl Says:

*dead* @ that wale post getting zero comments.

^lol word.

274. London Bloke Says:

Roffle at the old #noshots with heavy shots routine

TS firing the AK with a white flag waving on top LOL

275. b-ease Says:

LF:Raven Simone look like a black Snookie

Take it back.

# b-ease Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:28 am

oh and 24 hour karagte school is out today suckassss

Woooord? Completely forgot about that album.

^ It is? Totally forgot. Definitely will cop it from Sound Garden today.

*dapz the NR collective*

landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:30 am

^^^get the white mans dick out your mouth (c)dead prez

——————

*yawns*

This

I live in Tampa fl and he prob did more for our city than any other person and he single handed kept the boys and girls club open and i learned so much from the club than anywhere else…..fact if u went to boys and girls club as a youth, u prob. turned out as a better adult…

280. b-ease Says:

*daps Billz*

281. mcb Says:

Hopp Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:30 am
    ” Any word on those Mos Def tracks that Ski said he would leak? ”

No light on it jus’ yet from what I kno’.
    was mos def on taxi,

only instrumental on album version i have…

ps, ia lmost copied the whole page and posted it, but caught myself first haha

282. D_Block_4_Life Says:

lmao and smh

283. landlord Says:

#teamthatssoraven

284. Remixznflow Says:

# b-ease Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:37 am

LF:Raven Simone look like a black Snookie

Take it back.

^*dead*

nigga is about to go ham…

285. b Says:

landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:36 am
    b Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:32 am
    landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:30 am

^^^get the white mans dick out your mouth (c)dead prez

——————

*yawns*

^^^^^*tupac voice* “fuck steinbrenner”

286. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

LOL@D-BLOCK

“K guys”

I should`ve expected that,this is Nah Right after all.

287. Remixznflow Says:

*daps billz*

288. Big_seth Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:26 am

^Moleskine’s are a great investment. They even got a weed pocket in the back.

LOL. Yea, I got like 20 half full ones at home.

289. London Bloke Says:

landlord Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:39 am
    #teamthatssoraven

*smashes other “heavy” broads to trial for team* (n)

290. Remixznflow Says:

where did this come from?

i teared up at ” you think you know everything…”

*dies again*

291. mcb Says:

ever notice how whenever a Nas album thats usually seen as “less quality” is talked about, 1 song is brought up, then another, then another and its said that “it was actually a pretty good album..”

# landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:20 am

Carmelo Anthony is definitely going to the Knicks…

niggas raised toasts in the air to that effect…

watch the chris paul situation closely too…

he was the one that raised his glass to the Knicks and Amare and Melo…

and their bright future together…

^ If your sports prophecy is as accurate as you claim it to be, I’m gonna go ape. Definitely wanna take pops to a Knicks game. He been a fan since back in the day. Even routed for them during the MJ era. I was a kid though so of course it was AllMichaelEverything. Melo joining would definitely make me a fan though.

293. landlord Says:

not to mention all the second and third chances to make millions that he gave habitual fuckups like Dwight Gooden and Darryl Strawberry and Mickey Rivers and Reggie Jackson and Jose Canseco and Roger Clemens and David Wells and Billy Martin and Rickey Henderson..etc etc

niggas dont know the half

294. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

S.I.C.K.VET, I see what your saying though. All I’m asking is for you to take a step back and look at the first pic objectively. Forget about all of what you did to her and look OBJECTIVELY.

295. dos equis Says:

# b-ease Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:37 am

LF:Raven Simone look like a black Snookie

Take it back.

^^Nah I dig Snookie..I graduated from landlord’s school of female attraction..

*ponders a Disney Shore 3some*

296. Hopp Says:

* daps Billz *

” he keeps announcing he gonna release music on a certain day, then he let’s it pass ”

Word. I don’t have that much of a problem wit’ him not releasing music. Like abortatron said, Act II wasn’t here before, so no loss there …

The problem is the announcement. If u ain’t gonna release shit ? STFU.

297. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LF:Raven Simone look like a black Snookie

Take it back.

them there’s fightin words, nigger.

298. DC (District of Chase) Says:

niggas dont know the half

^Niggas is really riding for Steinbrenner huh… I don’t know shit about baseball and even less about the Boss, so I’ll let this convo pass me by

299. landlord Says:

^^^^^*tupac voice* “fuck steinbrenner”

—————

niggas is mets fans

Red Sox fans even

SMH

300. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

mcb Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:42 am

301. Remixznflow Says:

# mcb Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:42 am

true… but there are alot of albums that grow on you in time.. OR your perspective changes so you can see it from another angle… you hear a different message…

nas makes those kinds of albums…

302. b-ease Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:44 am
    mcb Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:42 am

can’t…breathe…

303. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nah I dig Snookie..I graduated from landlord’s school of female attraction..
    LMAO

304. hl Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:42 am

*slapboxes Jesus*

305. Remixznflow Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:44 am

mcb Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:42 am

This is new.. .and unexpected /end sarcasm

306. dos equis Says:

LF: If you had a life saving heart surgery scheduled for Sunday and your cardiologist got popped for DWI on Tuesday..would you hope he got suspended for 4 upcoming surgeries?

307. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Gem

308. b Says:

landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:43 am

niggas dont know the half

^^^u might be right but baseball is very boring.and the thought of a grown black man who never played for steinbrenner crying at his tribute makes me laugh.sorry.im sure he did a lot for black men but black men probably made him millions of dollars.

309. Remixznflow Says:

^^Nah I dig Snookie..I graduated from landlord’s school of female attraction..

^front runner for ‘comment of the day status’ … early…

310. ghost writer Says:

What’s funny is, from the little I heard from the Lil B he’s just as depressed as Joe Budden

311. landlord Says:

at one time the Yankees were the most racist organization in all of sports..

they were the last team to have a black player…

when he bought the team he singlehandedly changed the historically racist culture of the Yankees.. and he hired the first black general manager in baseball history (bob watson)…

now look at these niggas..

the man built his own stadium and thriving TV Network…

and he died a champion..

whats fucking with that?

312. Remixznflow Says:

# dos equis Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:47 am

i see what you’re getting at.. but that is a horrible example…

if my cardiologist got popped for a DWI on tuesday and i has surgery scheduled sunday…. i would give up all hope of living…

313. 007 Says:

@Remix

I sent you a email yest. Narcassiss is you right?

314. London Bloke Says:

ghost writer Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:47 am

Roffle. This was random or extremely late

315. landlord Says:

Steinbrenner already had many many millions before he started making money off Reggie and them

316. Hopp Says:

” Lil B he’s just as depressed as Joe Budden ”

Is that so ?

317. b-ease Says:

^^Nah I dig Snookie..I graduated from landlord’s school of female attraction..

^front runner for ‘comment of the day status’ … early…

Roffle!

318. b Says:

landlord Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:44 am
    ^^^^^*tupac voice* “fuck steinbrenner”

—————

niggas is mets fans

Red Sox fans even

SMH

i live six blocks from yankee stadium but baseball has always been kinda wack to me.how people can spend a hot ass day in a stadium watching that shit baffles me, to each his own tho.

“This is my sour hour marathon…”

320. Remixznflow Says:

# 007 Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:48 am

@Remix

I sent you a email yest. Narcassiss is you right?

oh yeah!…

*daps*

she was THOROUGH…

321. b Says:

snookie look mexican, she the wackest one in the crib

322. D_Block_4_Life Says:

depressed as Joe Budden
    This is becoming the scapegoat in a lot of Budden nay-sayer arguments. That nigga ain’t depressed no more. He just makes introspective emo music…i mean, if you still interpret that as depressed, then cool.

323. ghost writer Says:

Top of the morning to yall

324. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

True story “Steinbrenner prefers tampa over nyc and d. jeter…see the mansion jeter building in tampa

325. Beezy Says:

I look down on niggas, I looked up to BIG

326. Rey Says:

they were the last team to have a black player…

the Red Sox were the last MLB team to integrate.

327. D_Block_4_Life Says:

How you hear games from you crib and are not an avid Yankee fan is completely beyond me. If you lived there all your live, i hate you. You know what type of memories those have to be? Hearing classic playoffs/world series base ball games from your crib????? Christ.

328. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

@Troubleshooter

No need to explain son different strokes(II) different folks.I`m simply sharing a aspect of my nasty yet fun filled life.I will post pics in the future,hopefully they will be to your liking*dead*The fact that nobody else said shit ,I`ll take that as a good sign that I`m not doing half bad.

329. landlord Says:

i only watch Yankee games..

the rest of the teams, and the National League games especially, are hella boring..

baseball aint boring when your favorite team is always in championship contention… but yes, i can see how it would be boring to watch if you not #teambronxpinstripes

330. Beezy Says:

Snookie is on some trash magazine talking about her battle with anorexia.

She looks mad bonable in the cover shot, straight up.

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:51 am

^ There’s absolutely nowhere you can build a mansion in NYC. You either buying someone else’s already inflated priced mansion or buildin’ outside of the city which still costs you a grip.

332. Rey Says:

Yep. Hilarious when you consider the amount of “I got high, I got drunk” stories that happen here. But that’s just the party life, not running from real life issues the laughably uber-masculine caricatures on this site decry, right?

sheeit…

333. Remixznflow Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:52 am

^THIS

334. landlord Says:

all these rappers sound depressed

335. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’m out.

Gotta register for classes before I go to class (yes, EXACTLY)

*Daps The Council of Nah’cea*

Bless.

336. D_Block_4_Life Says:

She looks mad bonable in the cover shot, straight up.
    She does.

337. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^I do think her ass crack looks like it works in a coal mine, but I ain’t posting no pics, so I kept my opinion to myself.

338. 007 Says:

@them 2 vids of Lil B on WSHH

After review. Dude is possibly the worst rapper in history I dont understand how he get so much love on this site. He’s worse the Soulja.

Lil Boosie>>>>>Lil B

Altho that Hoes on my dick w Milonakis goes hard!

339. dos equis Says:

^aka a tax shelter

shout out to the 500 regular Rays fans..I see each one of yall on ESPN during the games.

haiti > tampa

snookie is one pussy i’d stay clear from, and i’m a nasty nigga.

341. Chief Ali Says:

sheeit…

——-

STFU

342. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

My dad always tells the story of how integration killed the black dollar and the black unity, dad gets a good buzz going and tells me stories of how so many business were black own and the dollar just recycled between us. Thats one of the smart things hispanics due when comint to america, they just keep speaking there language and only deal with each other for services

^ my goodness.

344. b Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:52 am

^^^im black dude fuck baseball.

345. Chief Ali Says:

peace Trouble

346. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i heard the jawn jwoww fron jersey shore about to do playboy.

how are these people famous?!

347. landlord Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:53 am
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:51 am

————–

all these niggas is loving that state tax free environment …

thats why so many jews own homes there… its simple math..

and them niggas is good at math

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:54 am

^ After the Black Wall Street massacre, it was pretty much downhill for a long period of time for the Black dollar.

349. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

PS- S.I.C.K.VET, Get it while the gettings good. Step it up though. If poon is the American Pie, get the best slice.

100.

350. D_Block_4_Life Says:

im black dude
    dead

351. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

dos equis Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:54 am

^aka a tax shelter

haiti > tampa
    %%^^^

Thats because the stadium is not in tampa, its in st pete fl, whichis bout 45 to 60 mins from tampa. Once they move the stadium to downtown tampa it will be a lot diff…Dont let espn fool u

352. dos equis Says:

@SICK…her shit did look black n ugly as ever..but I’m sure it looks way better in the dark.

She got a sister?

^ you saying not enough black owned businesses or not enough patronizing by our own kind?

354. landlord Says:

ol girl’s ass crack got burnt rubber tire skid marks on her ass crack… like somebody peeled off in a Dodge Challenger on top of her open naked ass

355. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

LOL@DC

Next time I`ll do a better job of oiling the ass/crack first.(II)

356. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Tulsa, OK 1929.

Bless.

…cause I swear if I see one more fugazy dollar store in the hood… smh.

Personally I think cat’s dont aspire for much when going into business.

358. Rey Says:

# Chief Ali Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:54 am

sheeit…

——-

STFU

Heh.. How them shoes fittin’, Chiefy?

359. DC (District of Chase) Says:

^If you really look at it, every other race/culture does this but black people. Asians, hispanics, jews, gays. Black people are so hateful towards themselves that they can’t appreciate themselves and in turn others.

Case in point, niggas will clown wearing phat farm and rocawear, but drop thousands on gucci, hermes and the like… all for what? It not WHAT you wear, but HOW you wear it.

360. London Bloke Says:

Personally I think cat’s dont aspire for much when going into business

This.

^ smh at me reading this whilst conducting a business phone call. lmao land you silly nigga.

362. ghost writer Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

September 21st, 2010 at 10:50 am
    depressed as Joe Budden

I’m going by what he said in the diss song. I’m with you on that (n)…

363. Big_seth Says:

b Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 10:47 am

Try billions, but I see what Land is saying. He could have taken the typical route and not done shit for anyone.

364. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    September 21st, 2010 at 11:00 am

^that couldnt have ended well

cOLD: yes we have a very nice line available on storecrad;lwkjapidj;f

caller: excuse me?

cOLD: *dead*

caller: …..hello?

365. London Bloke Says:

“Black Girl Lost” now extends to both sexes

^ this is truth and is post slavery attributed.

367. Big_seth Says:

But Black folks do buy entertainment from eachother.

That’s why Jay Z is so rich and after we think something is cool the rest of the world pretty much follows.

368. 007 Says:

@DC you up any new mixes

Also where can this Nahright C section of caskets’ be found link please?

cOLD: yes we have a very nice line available on storecrad;lwkjapidj;f

caller: excuse me?

cOLD: *dead*

caller: …..hello?

^ roffle, I literally started cackling mid sentence…. FOCK.

370. 007 Says:

Never mind found the Csection joint who raps on it tho?

371. S.I.C.K.VET Says:

LOL@Cold/Remex/RJ

Thanks y`all I came to work on some wack shit.Niggas got me dying.Good shit!!

372. Big_seth Says:

@ ghost. That midi pad I copped works well, but garage band is kind of limited. I’m gonna re-install the other music software I have and see how that works.

You use the straight up MPC? this thing works pretty similar, but all the drums and everything are in the computer. With garage band you can’t install other drum kits so I’m stuck with their generic sounds right now.

373. hl Says: