Video: Birdman Takes Delivery of His New Bugatti

“It’s only me and her ’cause the Bugatti a coupe”

So flagrant.

16 Responses to “Video: Birdman Takes Delivery of His New Bugatti”

1. abortatron Says:

harvey birdman > birdman

2. abortatron Says:

true story, i wanted to name my dog “birdman”, but my girl wouldn’t go for it

3. b Says:

August 11th, 2010 at 12:41 pm
    Growing up as a kid what did hip hop mean
    Momma bought me a boombox before I was a teen
    But unfortunately she had a welfare salary
    So they cut off our electric and I ran out of batteries
    Aww Nah, no music I’m ready to brawl
    Freestyling in the dark words bouncing off the wall
    I used to hate that shit growing up poor
    Now I realize it made my rhymes hotter than yours
    Waiting on the day that my metaphors would open better doors
    Battling for chedda shitting on competitours
    Pistol ready for whatever wars
    My 22′s stayed open just like the legs of 11 whores
    The Cali mentality ruthless in behavior
    ‘This Is Why I’m Hot’, nigga, ‘Music is My Savior’
    In the booth yeah the truth is in my flavor (Eastside)
    In the coupe, yeah the roof is in the air (Long Beach)
    How you gone tell me that this kid’s not crazy
    Made 7 songs a day and it did not phase me
    Don’t make me change the shit to Hip Hop Daily
    Record so much you wondering if Pac raised me

-crooked

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 11th, 2010 at 12:42 pm

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    August 11th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I’ve actually programmed cell towers around Bohemian Grove. The Place really do exists. It’s massive as hell though. About 30 sq. miles of forests with owl signs.

^WOW. Were they having ceremonies at the time? And are you white? Because I don’t see them let our Black asses that close to the Grove. Lol

LOL. No I’m a black man. You should have seen the way they looked at me when we went to sign the wavers at the Sheriff’s office though. I thought they were going to lynch my ass. I don’t know if they were taking up practices at the time though. I mentioned that the owl were in fact Molech and the other engineers told me never to say that again. They were really protective of me while we were programming though.

5. G7 Says:

“Bugatti a coupe”

lol/smh at the grammar. so bamma.

6. Tadow Says:

that car is ugly as fuck
    get you a camaro for 25 to 30 and use the 2.475 or so to build some schools in your area

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    August 11th, 2010 at 12:48 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    August 11th, 2010 at 12:42 pm

# Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    August 11th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

^I would’ve been wayyyy too uncomfortable for that job. Especially since you already had the knowledge of what was going on in there. Glad to know you made it out of there unscathed.

8. Beave Says:

Damn… and I have associates that can’t even afford a dub sack. Ahhhh…capitalism at it’s finest! LOL. SMH.

9. vhingrhamesonyo'momma Says:

i ain’t evn got 2 $5 bills to rub togetha and this nigga BMF’in in a double dip recession? well…I’m off to hang myself david karidean style.

*daps all

10. jclyde757 Says:

Damn, Cool & Dre’s paper came through already?!?!?!?!

11. bl Says:

clown

12. marvONE Says:

So whose royalties paid for that? Mannie Fresh? Jim Jonsn? Bangladesh? Cool and Dre? Tha Bizness?

13. dale Says:

a dumb nigga is a dumb nigga for life.

14. dale Says:

can the ravens afford darrelle revis?

15. K-V Says:

The Drake & Weezy royalty money ship must’ve come in. Disgustin.

16. Nah Right » Video: Birdman Shows Off 900-Karat Chain Says: