PICS: Jay-Z & Kanye Grab Dinner in NYC

After his stop at Rolling Stone, Yeezy caught up with Jay for dinner @ Nello’s. #NoTMZ.

heading to dinner with big bro! Played music at Rolling Stones earlier #LIFEISAWESOME!!!Fri Jul 30 22:56:39 via web

97 Responses to “PICS: Jay-Z & Kanye Grab Dinner in NYC”

1. samsohn Says:

wonder who paid?

2. leonard Washington aka The Black Nahmba Says:

what did ya ll think about my bmf remix?

3. de la swole Says:

is Jay on kanyes album?

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

Ye dressin’ like a Secret Service agent

5. Mr.Londoner Says:

# leonard Washington aka The Black Nahmba Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:42 pm

what did ya ll think about my bmf remix?
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    link?

6. mcb Says:

sunglasses on inside…

_________________________
    I think I’m big meech, Larry Hoover,
    live like me, delusions rule ya…

just playing bawseeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Vincent Van Dro Says:

is Jay on kanyes album?

translate espanol … no way Jose

8. Free J Says:

*daps all who jus entered the building*

Cereal>>>>>

my song when its complete, the concept makes so much sense. Lemme find out u cant have fun wit music anymore, shit will be dope

props to de la swole on the beat

9. Free J Says:

Ye dressin’ like a Secret Service agent

lol i swear ii was about to type this word for word

10. Tong Po Flo Says:

is Jay on kanyes album?

^ Let’s pray to Buddha that he isn’t

11. leonard Washington aka The Black Nahmba Says:

Mr.Londoner Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:45 pm
    # leonard Washington aka The Black Nahmba Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:42 pm

what did ya ll think about my bmf remix?
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    link?
    nah b i just wrote some bullshit last night/early this morning…but i mite record it

12. Mr.Londoner Says:

oh that nahright bmf remix?

that has potential..

13. Tong Po Flo Says:

Ye dressin’ like a Secret Service agent

lol i swear ii was about to type this word for word

^ Great minds think a like (nh)

14. Vincent Van Dro Says:

Mama
    I’m not thinking bout myself
    I’m trying to be
    on the cereal box
    like Michael Phelps
    or better yet
    like Michael Jordan
    right next to
    the orange
    juice in the morning
    Yea … while you be yawning

15. Hopp Says:

” Ye dressin’ like a Secret Service agent ”

No lie.

16. Samir Says:

SeniorCivilian Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:14 pm

This albums stays in rotation. They come to my town on the 9th of september i believe and I can’t fucking wait.

Yeah, I’m getting pretty excited about Charlottesville. I’ve only done a quick browsing of venues and have been happy with the results – Nas & Damian Marley, The Black Keys, and Wiz Khalifa in the first two months of school = win.

17. dizzl Says:

is Jay on kanyes album?

^ Let’s pray to Buddha that he isn’t
    ———————————
    ^^^^^ or to egyptian gods since that’s seems to be his new religion now… no Jesus piece anymore SMH!

18. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Kanye West>>>Jay-Z

Four albums in, 3 classics and one solid fan favourite. Jay four albums in had a classic, an almost classic, and two pop records with a lot of filler.

19. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

RIP Jay Electronica’s buzz.

20. Officer Duscrom Says:

RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 1:11 pm
    RIP Jay Electronica’s buzz.

LOL

21. Mr.Londoner Says:

didnt this ninja say

“niggas wear suits cause they can’t dress no more”

22. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

yeah kanye has gone a little off the deepend. this nigga used to rock polos.

23. don coltrane Says:

how do you post up a tweet like that??

24. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Ye tweets TOO much.

25. Free J Says:

lol…niggas these days

fuck readin tweets they blogs or watchin interviews….

i only listen to the music…

26. Hopp Says:

Free J is firing a lotta shots lately … I wonder why is that …

27. Heroine Headliner Says:

I be flooded with ice so hell fire can’t scorch me….
    #RAWSEgems

28. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

I gotta say, I may not like the new incarnation of Em, but I’m totally fine with a guys who writes songs like Love the Way You Lie taking over the albums and singles charts worldwide. He’s got the #1 Album and the #1 Single, and that song/album doesn’t really have a club anthem, or anything.

29. Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Kanye West>>>Jay-Z

In My Lifetime & Hard Knock Life are classics

30. Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

Vol 3 was gully jay nothing pop about that

31. ant Says:

RIP Jay Electronica’s buzz.

*pours out simply made raspberry lemonade*

32. Free J Says:

Free J is firing a lotta shots lately … I wonder why is that …

lol no im not im referring to Kanye when i said “niggas these days”. Im jus sayin what i do besides i dont fire shots fam(pause)
    —–

cosign all that

33. kedordu Says:

i remember the classic was hard knock life 2 .. i dunno when the script changed and it was RD . jay started saying that shit in 1999 then it stuck . RD aint no classic.

34. Vincent Van Dro Says:

nosign all that

35. Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

drake messed up
    show me a good time should have been the first single
    i dont know what he was thinking with over

36. J-hunt da Prodigy Says:

I didn’t think I’d see Ye happy again, and wasn’t sure how much of him I was gonna see in promotion of his album, but now this nigga everywhere, he was at Bron Bron’s decision, Facebook, Twitter, now Rolling Stone, I think Yeezy’s finna take over! *Awaits Power Video*

37. Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

over is a nice album
    but show me a good time could have been drakes lollipop

38. Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

over is a nice album cut
    but show me a good time could have been drakes lollipop
    would have been huge

39. lil mane young Says:

now everybody loves kanye, he’s almost Raymond..

40. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 2:03 pm

over is a nice album
    but show me a good time could have been drakes lollipop
    —————————————————–

He should have made Fancy the lead/second single. That song has anthem written all over it. Show Me a Good Time is a good song, but I don’t see it catching anyone’s attention over the other singles that are out today. It’s meant to be an album track.

41. Free J Says:

na i like fancy but it had to grow on me, the vibe of show me a good time woulda been good enough to win ppl over but i dunno…is t.i. doin his thing right now?(pause) i dont pay any attention to him but if so that woulda been a good look for Drake

42. Free J Says:

peace yall

43. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

na i like fancy but it had to grow on me
    ——————-
    im assuming your a dude so Fancy shouldn’t really appeal to u….it’s for chicks

44. mcb Says:

Free J Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 2:30 pm
    peace yall
    Peace, enjoy the day

45. MK Says:

Taylor Gang or Take Your Talents to South Beach

46. SeniorCivilian Says:

Samir Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:59 pm
    SeniorCivilian Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:14 pm

^word? Wiz is coming to cville? Dope.

47. b-ease Says:

kedordu Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 1:53 pm

I actually kind of agree with this.

48. koa29 Says:

RAWSE feat. weezy, jeezy – luxury tax >>>>>

49. Tong Po Flo Says:

RIP Jay Electronica’s buzz.

^ rofflelectronica! I’m saying tho but I will still check for dude because I’m keeping hope alive for him to finally drop that Act II mixtape and follow it up (hopefully not years later) with his debut Act III. Act II better be a amazing mixtape to capture peoples attentions again

50. RICK RO$$ Says:

these niggas eatin good of this rap shit.

51. RICK RO$$ Says:

pour me a glass of that pink shit ‘ye!

52. mcb Says:

bitch its Rick Ross, in the flesh
    only find solace in the vest,
    screamin like Khaled, we da best,
    selling white dreams, like Crest.

#Throwaway Rozay Lines (to be used later)

53. nutty Says:

what kind of faggot wears what Ye is wearing to dinner?

54. mcb Says:

Rozay, and oh yeah Yeezy,
    i sell cocaine, please believe me

55. mcb Says:

nutty Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:35 pm
    what kind of faggot wears what Ye is wearing to dinner
    the same people whos like nuttys?
    just playing,

56. anon Says:

This is for “RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says: ”

Nobody cares what you think. Please die. Loser with a keyboard.

57. mcb Says:

anon Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    This is for “RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says: ”

Nobody cares what you think. Please die. Loser with a keyboard.
    Drake?

you serious? plenty hoes love that song

59. GMLLZ Says:

# RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Kanye West>>>Jay-Z

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You must be out of your mind. Lyrically? FOH.

60. DOPEMAN! DOPEMAN! Says:

nutty Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 3:35 pm
    what kind of faggot wears what Ye is wearing to dinner?

—————————————
    LMFAO!
    I died laughing at this shit

61. GMLLZ Says:

RD aint no classic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow. That album can spin from beginning to end and then be put on repeat. There is no doubt that RD is a classic.

62. musicman10 Says:

mcb Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:53 pm
    anon Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    This is for “RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says: ”

Nobody cares what you think. Please die. Loser with a keyboard.
    Drake?

this

63. musicman10 Says:

Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:

July 31st, 2010 at 3:54 pm
    # RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 2:09 pm

# Sir Luscious Left Foot aka son of chico dusty Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 2:03 pm

over is a nice album
    but show me a good time could have been drakes lollipop
    —————————————————–

you serious? plenty hoes love that song

^^^^^^^

Definitely, Females blasting that shit outta there cars over here in dc

64. samsohn Says:

RD is certainly a classic…vol.2 is not

65. b-ease Says:

There is no doubt that RD is a classic.

Agreed, but this wasn’t general consensus until around the Blueprint era. Hard Knock Life was the LP where Jay Z became the emcee that we know today.

66. b-ease Says:

vol.2 is not

Emphatic no sign. With the exception of the horribly aged Can I Get A, it’s banger after banger.

67. Dewill Says:

Bitch Bite Yo Tongue!!!

68. b-ease Says:

Cosign. I dig that song, but it wouldve been a poor single choice, especially the lead.

69. b-ease Says:

*daps Dewill*

70. Dewill Says:

*daps b-ease and others*

71. lil mane young Says:

RIP Jay Electronica’s buzz.

^ it will. Have u heard @fatbellybella, classic b..

72. lil mane young Says:

*lights up Sour OG joint*

*blows smokes in all the lames faces*

73. Mook Says:

The last 2 minutes of Fancy is the only part I listen to. I got to the point that on my itunes I edited fancy so that it starts @ the part when the beat drops. Show Me A Good Time has smash written all over it. Especially if he would have released a dope video to go with the song.

74. GMLLZ Says:

# b-ease Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 4:37 pm

vol.2 is not

yes. as far as Drake is concerned, I think he should’ve dropped Up All Night as a single. Definite club banger and Nicki Minaj actually raps like she should be rappin on that track instead of on that Lady Gaga rap shit steez.

75. musicman10 Says:

^^^^^^^^^

I dont isten to the original fancy anymore… I listen to the cookin soul remix…… and Idk about smash for Show me a good Time…… i dig the song but idk……. He should have just dropped his album Like last year and used best i ever had as his lead single. *shrugs shoulders*

76. musicman10 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

I thought I was the only one who thought that song had single potential

77. T Nelson Says:

I love how celebs go out of their way to been seen when they got some shyt to promote and any other time its like leave me the fuck alone

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Show Me A Good Time = Perfect 3rd single behind Best I Ever Had & Successful

79. 911 Says:

landlord says:
    Ho.Lee.Shit. (b-ease?)

911 says:
    I’m speaking with my lawyers as I type.

80. abortatron Says:

what up peoples.

i go to probation this week. then i can smoke again. for awhile at least. im fucking stressed out. i always get this way when the time draws near. i see a bender coming on

81. BEZ Says:

Soooooo……….Mr. Badu, errrrr, uuuhmmmm, I mean Mr. Elect has yet to give us any REAL Act II material and we well past the halfway mark of the year.

What you wanna bet we get the ol’ coal in the stocking for Xmas trick again.

Can I get Justin Blaze & the Blazettes or P. Duddy, Fluffy Pillow, Stuffy Comb, Honey Comb or whatever he call’s himself these days to air Mr. Elect out on twitter or facebook like Lupe’s former producer for making the supporters wait.

At least we got a freestyle outta Lupe which we haven’t had one of those since last December.

Maybe if that happens will get and 2min and thirty second song with 24 bars by October.

82. Cypher Says:

Crown Royal Black >>> your kids college fund

83. abortatron Says:

i’ve made my peace that we may never see act II. or any real project. just a song here and there. and it sucks, but i’m ok with it. he’s given us alot.

84. abortatron Says:

*listens to eternal sunshine*

85. de la swole Says:

Free J Says:
    July 31st, 2010 at 12:48 pm

*daps all who jus entered the building*

Cereal>>>>>

props to de la swole on the beat

^appreciate it Free. Waiting to hear it mane

86. BEZ Says:

Well, somebody gotta fill the void then. I’m too old to rap, but don’t these n*ggas finna make me pick up a pen……………and write a script.

87. lil mane young Says:

*re-lites sour og*

*turns up supreme clientele*

88. lil mane young Says:

blu – hold on John >

pause

89. mcb Says:

hope these weed cookies work well, keeping my fingers crossed

havea good night NR

90. abortatron Says:

blu – hold on John >

pause

great track.

91. abortatron Says:

@ mcb

wat up homie.

*daps*

you gotta make sure you cook em right… cant just be throwin an oz in some batter… gotta double boil the shit

92. lil mane young Says:

jay electeonica – Annakins prayer >

Darkside foreal.

93. lil mane young Says:

havea good night NR

^ *spits medical weed tea*

smh… It’s a sunny day in long beach Ca 3:30

94. Hood Trill Stunting aka Trap Day Man Says:

JE tweeted that he swam thru the dead sea in jordan. now, I wanna hear act 2 as much as the next fan…but thas a worthy experience.

95. Kanye West & Jay-Z Have Dinner At Nello's | YourAudioFix Says:

[...] After Kanye West previewed his album for Rolling Stone, he had dinner at Nello’s with Jay-Z. Check out a second picture after the jump. Spotted at NR. [...]

96. kedordu Says:

i thought hardknock life 2 was the album that made everyone go back and check all of jayz catalogue .it aint my opinion thats what happened lol funny how revisonist history works . after jay released hardknock he said is best work was his first . source cosigned it with the retrospective 5 mics and now its like ohh its always been a classic . yea fuck outta here . vol 1 was gettin more burn than that shit . he said vol 1 was crap again and every body agreed . fucking sheep man . god i swear .

97. So maybe that album is coming out on time…. « Blunted Reality…. Says:

[...] is coming out on time…. The Twitter account, the video still, the promo tour and the public sightings can only mean one thing: Good Ass Job probably will drop on 9/14. West says the vibe of his new [...]