Video: 1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) Talk Album & Bonus EP

Stat and Term talk about the  self-titled album that they’re dropping on October 26th and a free bonus EP that will be available a little later.

44 Responses to “Video: 1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) Talk Album & Bonus EP”

1. Beezy Says:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrat

2. Rey Says:

*talks about post*

3. Dewill Says:

SMH @ any nigga scarin off coochie….

4. Beezy Says:

RIP Icon

5. Troyvul Says:

When is Nahright goign Public?

6. Mook Says:

For a dude that has been blogging since 2005 your grammar is fucking terrible. I’m surprised I read through that shit.

7. Beezy Says:

Dewill Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:42 pm

SMH @ any nigga scarin off coochie….

^word…because females love hearing you talmbout dropping them on their head and jackhammering them

8. Troyvul Says:

going

9. Cypher Says:

@ Eskay I wasn’t taking shots at NahRight. There was a comparison made between Nahright and RapRadar. After looking at the two I wondered why do ppl come to Nahright as opposed to other blogs. The reason I gave was the comments. You and Dre said its not the comments, so I asked what the draw was then.

As a sidenote are you guys planning to add additional features to nahright?

Or at least bring mobile nah back?

10. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

ok… this “in-crowd” shit is gay. mad cats who appeared recently have become regs. so unless they’re posting bullshit like that bum nigga Casket, whats the problem?

and lets be for real, the event that ultimately diluted the c-section was the Amanda Diva Kneecap ethering when niggas got all that publicity on Twitter and random dudes started flooding in to see whats up.

knock it off

11. Rey Says:

What separates Nah
    is quite obviously the
    amazing haikus

12. Beezy Says:

Mook Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:43 pm

^actually eskay’s writing style is pretty good…and his vocabulary is deceptively impressive

13. hip hop cops Says:

it’s just like a mini-mall

14. Hopp Says:

” What separates Nah
    is quite obviously the
    amazing haikus ”

LOL

15. Mr.Londoner Says:

nostalgia hour..

wheres X-FACTA and that other fuck boy that loved Curtis.. forgot his name..

16. Beezy Says:

eskay when you gonna start writing “eskay’s corner”

17. Troyvul Says:

cOLD’s nickname in realife is ‘beautiful’ dont ask me ask jersey made me

>>I thought you would only post material from artists you respect on a minimal level. A combination of both factors or this one is not correct at all ?

it’s a combination but it should be a given that it’s something i respect somewhat. for example for all the shit i give Curtis, I’m a fan of a lot of his music and I have a certain amount of respect for dude.

>>I’ve wondered this as well. eskay, you don’t like all the stuff you post do you?

I definitely post songs that I don’t personally care for, but they’ll be songs by an artist I respect on some level. If you’re an artist I support, and you send me a song i don’t like, I’m not gonna just not post it. if i’m supporting you and other people are feeling you or are learning about you from my site, then I feel it’s only right that I offer up whatever you’re making for download. it doesn’t cost me anything and there’s a good chance that somebody else might fuck with it.

19. Rey Says:

Two Times was the Curtis Stan to end all Curtis Stans, but he was cool.

Nah got weird when dudes like Chea and Tribe showed up.

I’m lying though because sometimes I do just completly pass on some songs that I’m not feeling, but that’s really just because I don’t feel like putting the time into a post for a song that i think is utter garbage.

21. louisdadon Says:

# Rome Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Exactly … Dead end street.

Word. I’m just waiting on that Ye’ and Cole album… Fuck it.
    ———-
    i would cum on myself immediatly after the announcement of such a project. (no homo)

# JDS just looks at her, looks at her… Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:43 pm

knock it off

^ I’m right here.

23. Rey Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:47 pm

>>Or at least bring mobile nah back?

mobile doesn’t work? first I’m hearing of it.

There’s a mobile site/app?

24. Beezy Says:

Rey Says:

Nah got weird when dudes like Chea and Tribe showed up.

^and all the Canadian and English fuckos

25. Dewill Says:

Well… I never….

I’m sorry if I’ve offended u in any way… but women like sex… and good sex is definitely a plus… and there will be no dropping them on their head… I’m strong enough to hold them sir… keep watchin and u too will be able to use the handstand position to ur advantage…

26. Harlem World Says:

typical nah nigga…

” I was in them streets, you know how I gets down. So I peeped shawty ,and she had one look at me and I smashed instantly in her crib and got morning top..She was a 10..1/3 black, 1/3 italian and 1/3 rican…and i nutted all over her face….this is all true and definitley happened”

# Rey Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Two Times was the Curtis Stan to end all Curtis Stans, but he was cool.

Nah got weird when dudes like Chea and Tribe showed up.

^ chea, pockets, Tribe, and Fux gayified the c-section. They the homies, but let that be known.

28. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

iunno bout the second. me thinks you give ms diva a wee bit too much credit

i dont remember every detail about how it happened but i know it was around that time that a lot of new people started posting. thats when the c-section was catching all that flack, and she was on Eskay’s ass about moderating the comments because we were being disrespectful.

and of course Esk said “fuck you”

29. KzA Says:

this is all true and definitley happened

*LIGHTS OUT*

30. rex hussla Says:

I come to nah because I respect eskay and the type of “hip-hop” he represents (as high-brow that comes off as I don’t give a fuck) and definitely the commentors. This shit is beyond entertaining. RapRadar seems corny as fuck to me, I don’t know why. It’s like New Balance trying to come out with a new top of the line High Top sneaker, I’m not buying it. And 2dopeboyz actually posts some music that nah doesn’t, you get a little more of the Def Jux/Rhymesayers type shit, but with that you have to deal with the beyond corny Shake. And they post almost waaaay too much C level shit and try to act like it’s that new hot shit. But it just comes off as them trying to make friends with artists and they let that blur their vision. It’s almost a fanboy site. And then there’s Meka, who’s just a fucking douchebag for the most part. I know Meka from HHDX when he was Bol Jr. and would post anything to get a rise outta people.

31. Tong Po Flo Says:

cOLD’s nickname in realife is ‘beautiful’ dont ask me ask jersey made me

^ delicious? (c) cedric the entertainer

32. louisdadon Says:

“if u talkin bout white im the best dude to speak, i done fucked wit more base than a lex luger beat, nigga” -me (jus now)

33. hip hop cops Says:

to be fair, hoots was the start of all the gay jokes becoming acceptable. chea and fux just ran with it

34. Beezy Says:

tons of new people flooded the blog after Nah Right was named #1 by Vibe or whatever magazine it was

That chick from Har-lando had it comin’. Plain and simple.

36. Cypher Says:

>>Or at least bring mobile nah back?

mobile doesn’t work? first I’m hearing of it.

# hip hop cops Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:54 pm

^ AGREED. Got damn that Darius.

38. Troyvul Says:

cOLD’s nickname in realife is ‘beautiful’ dont ask me ask jersey made me

^ delicious? (c) cedric the entertainer
    Ye lol….somesort of feminine adjective.

*Daps TPF for the save*

39. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ *Fights Akuma with blindfolds on*

>>No, only thing you get is the regular nahrite… it may be just me though, apparently Iphones have been fucking up recently

well, contrary to what casket grill thinks, we are on the latest version of WordPress and when we upgraded it a few weeks ago we had a small issue with the plugin that formats the site for iPhones, but it was resolved. you might just need to delete your phone’s cache or something.

41. KzA Says:

still LMAO@ caskets multiple bug outs yesterday… completely certifiable

42. Rey Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:51 pm

# Rey Says:
    July 28th, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Two Times was the Curtis Stan to end all Curtis Stans, but he was cool.

Nah got weird when dudes like Chea and Tribe showed up.

Pockets was genuinely funny tho’, and iFux is a legendary homey. Tribe, Chea, Them dudes were too random and nihilistic for me, no substance, just “Roff” and that was it.

43. Tong Po Flo Says:

This shit is beyond entertaining.

^ Word, Nah has my job bearable since 07′

44. Nah Right » 1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) feat. Cassidy & Xzibit – Goin’ Back Says:

[...] Previously: Video: 1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) Talk Album & Bonus EP [...]