Rick Ross – The Albert Anastasia EP

rick-ross-the-albert-anastasia-ep-nahright

Tracklist and download link after the jump.

rick-ross-the-albert-anastasia-ep-back-nahright

Download: Rick Ross – The Albert Anastasia EP

1. Diddy Intro (Produced by Infamous)
2. MC Hammer (Produced by Lex Luger)
3. Blowin Money Fast (B.M.F.) (feat. Styles P) (Produced by Lex Luger)
4. Money Maker (Produced by Boi-1da)
5. Gotti Family (feat. Yo Gotti)
6. Fire Hazard (Produced by The Runners)
7. All I Need (feat. Birdman & Trey Songz)
8. Sweet Life (feat. John Legend) (Produced by Philly Phatboi)
9. Super High (feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced by Clark Kent & The Remedy) | Music Video (starring Stacey Dash)
10. Knife Fight (feat. Kool G. Rap)
11. White Sand Part 2 (feat. Triple C’s)
12. 300 Soldier (Produced by L-Don)
13. Nasty (feat. Masspike Miles)

145 Responses to “Rick Ross – The Albert Anastasia EP”

1. Dee Says:

#BAWSE

2. Joe 88 Says:

I guess i’ll download this.

3. Hoskins Says:

Ross-Z vs Rossir Jones

Who is better?

4. 456 Says:

10. Knife Fight (feat. Kool G. Rap)

^oh word?

5. KzA Says:

Fuck. Yes…

My weekend is shaping up something serious…. Droid Incredible tommorow.. New ricky Rose today… Memorial Day Weekend… sheeeeiitt

BTW..

All the new Cam and Vado >>>

Cam is back

6. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

OWWWWWWW, Hov turning heads like OWELSSSSS
    Im the man of the hour
    Triple entendre don’t even ask me how
    Con-Edison Flo I’m connected to a high power
    Bright lights will make your whole city light up
    A trillion watt light bulb when im in the night club
    I just landed in that G-450, caught the mayweather fight cuz his satellite was crispy
    Uhh, yall can miss me with the money talk
    The smart moneys on Hov, f-ck what the dummys talk
    I don’t do to much blogging, I just run the town, I don’t do to much jogging
    I aint gotta scar yet, you f-cking round with me and my dogs is far fetched
    Drake, heres how they gon come at you
    With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
    In disguise in the form of a favor
    The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors
    Uhh, and ive seen it all done it all
    That’s why none of these dum dums could done him off
    The summers ours, the winter too
    Top down in the winter, that’s what winners do
    And to these n-ggas im like windows 7
    You let em tell it they swear that they invented you

And since no good deed go unpunished
    Im not as cool with n-ggas as I once was
    I once was, cool as the fonz was,
    but these bright lights turned me to a monster
    Sorry mama im promised they wouldn’t change me,
    but I woulda went insane, had i remain the same ME
    F-ck nggas, bitches too
    All I got is this money, this will do

7. Dope Rush Says:

I really just need that KGR joint, load it in Protools, cut out Fat Boy Slim and i could rock.

8. Cypher Says:

SMh at the Ross EP being the same length a the TML album…. So whats the difference between mixtapes and albums these days?

9. mcb Says:

RE: the last post

everyone waiting to post out of fear of being the 666 post ahahaha

10. vcsom Says:

I needed this in my life.

11. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

when hov said barzini, this is what he was talking about

Barzini will move against you first. He’ll set up a meeting with someone that you absolutely trust — guaranteeing your safety. And at that meeting, …see the godfather

12. Crackavelli Tha Don Says:

Damn damn damn..gotta wait til i hit the crib to get this. I didnt get the leaks so I can get it all at once (n)

13. b Says:

there used to be a fine line between hip hop and r&b, now rappers are singing singers are rapping and both genres are suffering artistically.

14. Cypher Says:

Dman.. i’d hate to ablock/noscripts nah but these auto ads are getting annoying

15. strongarm Says:

Once again, the only post that takes over a Drake post is a ross post. SMH.
    Cops, bisexual foreigners, and devil worshippers – rap is looking like babylon
    #YesI’mHatin

16. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

b Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Biggie and pac singed on there albums also…im just sayin

17. Hoskins Says:

^^^ i’m just downloading it at work, Websense is slacking.

18. illuminati by nature Says:

Cops, bisexual foreigners, and devil worshippers – rap is looking like babylon

**LMAO

19. dos equis Says:

OWWWWWWW, Hov turning heads like OWELSSSSS
    Im the man of the hour
    Triple entendre don’t even ask me how

20. strongarm Says:

Biggie and pac singed on there albums also…im just sayin
    *jumps in a piranha pit with a shmedium bacon sweater*

21. illuminati by nature Says:

singed

***and youuuu wanna be my pharmaceutical reprentative…IIIII don’t think so!! (c) Seinfeld

22. NovemberEnd Says:

#Rawse

23. Dem Says:

to the state, yeah prob
    then its split. by each person fam/friends.

my take is, a life is a life and anytime someone gets murked, someone’s family is upset by it. but to me being a cop is a legalized form of living by the gun… and you know how that goes.

24. 456 Says:

^no.

25. abortatron Says:

*checks watch *
    heroin headliner is late to the rawse stan-fest, i see

26. rex hussla Says:

Memphis Grizzlies big man Zach Randolph is accused of being a “major marijuana supplier,” TheIndyChannel.com reports. According to the web site, a reliable informant was first to raise the charge.

Indianapolis police recently found a car registered to Randolph filled with marijuana and gun ammunition. Cops then raided storage space rented by Randolph, where “controlled substances” and “cars with secret compartments” were found.

According to the Indianapolis Star, Randolph has not yet been charged with any crime, but a detective reportedly called the Grizzlies star a “financier for known drug dealers in Indianapolis.”

27. nation Says:

London Bloke & Crazy have been moderated. I feel sorry for your mothers

28. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

What is Con-Edison

Smh, Con-Edison Flo I’m Connected To A Higher Power (It’s A Power Company For NY)

29. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

OWWWWWWW, Hov turning heads like OWELSSSSS
    Im the man of the hour
    Triple entendre don’t even ask me how

^^^^^^^^
    after listening to that shit like 10 straight times in a row, i must say that Hov’s verse was flawless. From the opening line to the last he really zoned out. Almost made me forget Drake was on the shit lol

30. 007 Says:

#Cypher Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Mixtape=The new album

The line has totally been blurred. Mixtapes are themed, have original beats, features. Theres truly no difference besides distrubution. I mean they got trailers, snippets, promo vids the whole 9. You can be a rapper for 1500 bucks. Cut your own mixtape, shoot a vid, and make a myspace page. BOOM your a RAPPER! google Tone Trump

31. illuminati by nature Says:

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    What is Con-Edison

***I could con Edison (c) Reggie Noble

32. Joe 88 Says:

nation Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    London Bloke & Crazy have been moderated. I feel sorry for your mothers

^wha? I can understand london, but why crazy? (n)

33. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    OWWWWWWW, Hov turning heads like OWELSSSSS
    Im the man of the hour
    Triple entendre don’t even ask me how

^^^^^^^^

Ive only read the verse but yea it looks great.. Except the windows 7 line…

I kinda hate when rappers talk technobabble… sounds corny to me over beats.. and Im a tech geek

37. GMLLZ Says:

# Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:28 pm

when hov said barzini, this is what he was talking about

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Niggaz should know this right?

38. Cypher Says:

dos equis Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    OWWWWWWW, Hov turning heads like OWELSSSSS
    Im the man of the hour
    Triple entendre don’t even ask me how

That owwww shit is gay… im not sure who made it up but its straight fruitcake

39. Mr. Miogi Says:

Who the fuck is Albert Anastasia?

40. Troyvul Says:

Ive only read the verse but yea it looks great.. Except the windows 7 line…
    I thought that line was dope

Jay>>> Forever & Always

41. b Says:

Biggie and pac singed on there albums also…im just sayin

^^^^^BUT U STILL KNEW IT WAS RAP WHEN U HEARD IT.

42. strongarm Says:

Dem Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:17 pm
    question: when a cop gets killed in the line of duty, is his life worth more/less/equal to yours or mine?
    lol @ this being the 666th comment on that drake post

43. nation Says:

>> wha? I can understand london, but why crazy? (n)

def not Crazy

44. Joe 88 Says:

Mixtape=The new album

^THIS.

Business wise, rap is in the best position it’s ever been in imo. You can gane a wide fan base from the comfort of your homeboys living room (n) hook up a web cam, have a colorful myspace backround, some dope production and your a rapper. Sheeeeeit, All the music I posted I know I got over 2000 downloads (n) can I call myself a rapper now?

45. 456 Says:

Niggaz should know this right?

^im sayin. stans be overexcited

46. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

illuminati by nature Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:36 pm
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:27 pm

***nothing, really…both are free, these days, LOL

Co sign, just enjoy…Hip hop heads are snotty these days….10-15 years ago you had to wait until someone had the latest mixtape or song….if times were real bad, u had to take it to the radio and tape over your mom luther vandross tape..shouts out to freddie jackcson

47. Cypher Says:

nation Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    London Bloke & Crazy have been moderated. I feel sorry for your mothers

meh…

48. KzA Says:

Mr. Miogi Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:38 pm
    Who the fuck is Albert Anastasia?

google.com fuckhead

49. strongarm Says:

SMH @ Jay biting Max B. and Drake’s lip sanging is a direct rip off of Max’s wavy.
    #HatinSum’nSerious
    #TeamBiggavelli

50. Joe 88 Says:

gain > gane

51. strongarm Says:

When I said jay biting Max i meant the OWW jawn. lol @ max being influenced by jay and vice versa

52. Cypher Says:

Mr. Miogi Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:38 pm
    Who the fuck is Albert Anastasia?

There is no reason to ask questions like this when youre on the internet… copy and paste that shit into google

53. illuminati by nature Says:

Business wise, rap is in the best position it’s ever been in imo

***nope….it was in its best business position when million dollar video budgets, huge advances, and first week platinum sales were the norm….don’t get it twisted…as far as “unsigned new artists trying to get heard”, though, they’re in the best position ever, because in teh million dollar era, it was harder to get signed, and even if they did get signed, their advances woulda paid for said million dollar video, lol….but the market is flooded, right now and nobody’s buying albums anymore…if you’re doing it for the love (no Jon B) of the sport, this is the best music era, ever…

54. hl Says:

Ill let hov know….

*six feet deep*

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I got 30 cars, alot of dancers
    I take em everywhere, I’m MC Hammer

lol

Ross >>>

56. Black Brokaw Says:

# 456 Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Niggaz should know this right?

^im sayin. stans be overexcited

^the irony here

57. illuminati by nature Says:

***LOL…random, but hilarious….

58. GMLLZ Says:

# Mr. Iceberg slim Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

illuminati by nature Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:36 pm
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:27 pm

***nothing, really…both are free, these days, LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO. I remember them days.

59. Troyvul Says:

You cant front on Ross, and he threw all those 16′s “remixes” just for fun

60. illuminati by nature Says:

that first pic looks like a promo for a straight to DVD flick- “Truck Turner: 2010″

61. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

strongarm Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Step out
    show me what u all about
    pull g strng down south
    oowwwwww

so i guess max b bit that from biggie, ninja please no one owns words

62. Joe 88 Says:

>don’t get it twisted…as far as “unsigned new artists trying to get heard”, though, they’re in the best position ever

^yeah, this is what I meant.

>if you’re doing it for the love (no Jon B) of the sport, this is the best music era, ever…

^THIS

63. GMLLZ Says:

# Black Brokaw Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

# 456 Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Niggaz should know this right?

^im sayin. stans be overexcited

^the irony here
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that was witty

64. why? Says:

Wow well damn SMH at Eskay, Eskay Jr., and Nation for being lazy asses and letting the Drake post get all those comments. You guys didn’t even post Big Boi’s new video! Shits offensive. Damn Rap Radar even has one of their guys working on the streets and interviewing Puff and Dre.

65. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

How’s The G Rap track sounding??

66. 456 Says:

^the irony here

^oh look- one of my stans

67. strongarm Says:

Albert Anastasia (born Umberto Anastasio, September 26, 1902 – October 25, 1957) was boss of what is now called the Gambino Crime Family, one of New York City’s Five Families, from 1951-1957. He also ran a gang of contract killers called Murder Inc. which enforced the decisions of the Commission, the ruling council of the American Mafia.[1] He was sometimes referred to as the “Mad Hatter” or the “Lord High Executioner”.
    *dead* @ Lord High Executioner
    That’s the kind of ridiculous over the top nickname Rawse would give himself.
    Rawse got the idea for this for checking the old books of the police force while admiring his favorite officers. Rawse’s favorite part of every mob movie is the part where the cops take everyone down. Rawse is going to do a tribute to Elliot Ness on his next whatever piece of shit he produces

68. Cypher Says:

why? Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:46 pm

SMH @ Big Boi still thinking he’s relevent

69. illuminati by nature Says:

Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:46 pm
    How’s The G Rap track sounding??

***Here with Kool G Rap, I blew a cool g on snacks/road to the riches, bitches/refrigerated crab meats in my backpack…Bawse!!!”

70. 007 Says:

@ This point in his career is Diddy a help or hinderance to Ross?
    I mean Ross came up and grew bigger from the 50 beef but for some reason I just see him goin broke in a few years idk why? Plus Diddy seems to have a adverse effect of ppls careers espc rapper see Red Cafe, Da Band etc.
    RapeNu Records

71. illuminati by nature Says:

SMH @ Big Boi still thinking he’s relevent

***”Shutterbug” is ill….

72. illuminati by nature Says:

***Maybe because he lights his cigars with $100 bills? LOL

73. strongarm Says:

Step out
    show me what u all about
    pull g strng down south
    oowwwwww

so i guess max b bit that from biggie, ninja please no one owns words
    except OWW is not a trademark/catchphrase of BIG but Max is known for always saying “oww”, “wave” and all variations of the word wave.
    Go back to your dromedary nursery, dun.

74. Mag Says:

Why Max B had to pull that job?..SMH

75. Dem Says:

lol @ this being the 666th comment on that drake post

haa.. yo, i’m not sure how to feel about that.

76. KzA Says:

rick ross’s alliteration game >

77. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Cypher Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:47 pm
    why? Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:46 pm

SMH @ Big Boi still thinking he’s relevent

I hate to admit this, but i only listen to dude if andre is on the track. If he has a single solo, i swear i skip over it and feel bad about it….To this day i have nvr listed to the speakerbox, bud i did play love below like women played the misedumacation of lauryn hill

78. Cypher Says:

illuminati by nature Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:48 pm
    Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:46 pm
    How’s The G Rap track sounding??

Its funny… cause he Fat

79. illuminati by nature Says:

KzA Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:50 pm
    rick ross’s alliteration game >

***Rawse can’t fuck with my alliteration game
    ***throws cigar wrappers and soda cans in the street, right next to a trash can
    ***doesn’t care

80. Beezy Says:

Max B > Rick Ross

81. senor spaceley Says:

After that intro, I think Diddy is heroin headliner.

82. Joe 88 Says:

So big boi isnt relevant? Who is besides like 7 MC’s anyway? In a world with a million rappers, there’s always gonna be only 5 to 10 rappers that’s really relevant.

83. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Diddy would have been a great boxing promoter

84. Cypher Says:

@ Iceberg

Sad part the best track on SpeakerBoxx was the intro

85. strongarm Says:

lol @ this being the 666th comment on that drake post

haa.. yo, i’m not sure how to feel about that.
    *tinfoil hats it up*
    “Dem is actually a persona created by nation,eskay, and dre. the fact that this comment was the only not dickriding Drakula and the fact that this is the 666th comment was clearly Nahright’s way of trying to portray as anyone who is not singing hymns of praise for drake as an evil person to be mistrusted”

I’m out, 1.
    #IStayHatin

86. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Someone might want to tell lloyd banks, that he should have a follow up for that benz beamer bently right about now or atleast be on a chick song as feature

87. Cypher Says:

Joe 88 Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Exactly…and Big Boi isnt one of them…

88. why? Says:

Shutterbug and Shine Blockas >>>

89. Beezy Says:

Ross has such an obsession with organized crime, and crime bosses…its unhealthy.

90. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Cypher Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:56 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Exactly…and Big Boi isnt one of them…

Dead….cooler than a polar bears, toe nail

91. Brother Man Says:

Can someone explain the logic of Rick Ross putting out a free mixtape? I can understand someone an unsigned artist or a freshman but not someone as established as he is…?

92. Beezy Says:

Brother Man Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:58 pm

^They’re probably album throwaways

93. strongarm Says:

Beezy Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 12:56 pm
    All dictators are fascinated with their enemies.
    Rawse’s mafia persona is meant to symbolize his stigma in the Miami Police Department, i.e., locking niggas up for no reason.
    Now I’m really out 1

94. Cypher Says:

Beezy Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:56 pm

And seems to be the furthest from it…
    But niggas doubt lupe cause he doesnt talk drug shit..
    Whats that saying about a book and its cover?

95. Rey Says:

*flips flops*

Reading out that Jay verse >> hearing it..

Wow. Ol’ Man Carter went OFF.

96. Dem Says:

*tinfoil hats it up*
    “Dem is actually a persona created by nation,eskay, and dre…”

lol… you need more aluminum

97. 456 Says:

^mixtapes are promotion simply…artists make their money on live shows. this should be understood by now.

98. Beezy Says:

the funniest thing about Ross’ stint as a CO was his receiving the perfect attendance award

what a fucking nerd…he never even called out.

and we’re supposed to believe he’s some type of criminal? fail.

99. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Beezy Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Reminds me of Biggie and i love it….Frank White…the commission

100. Cypher Says:

*Plays Albert Anastasia EP while watching CSI*

101. kufi-Smacks Says:

co sign beezy….

free max b

102. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Word. They’re are or he is squandering away his buzz.

103. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Beezy Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

what a fucking nerd…he never even called out.

and we’re supposed to believe he’s some type of criminal? fail.

Funny thing is he did that for a year more than 12 years ago and he did not have a job on paper since than….so he had to be doing something doing that time….

104. 456 Says:

Word. They’re are or he is squandering away his buzz.

^i’m sure he’s trying. but the reality is he don’t got it as anything more than a single artist.

105. Mr.Londoner Says:

Mixtapes apparently keep you in touch with the “skreets” so it makes sense.

106. Hoskins Says:

^^^^ Nas did the same thing with the Nigger Tape

Ross seems to have alot of stories to tell

107. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

what a fucking nerd…he never even called out.

and we’re supposed to believe he’s some type of criminal? fail.

*dead*

108. Bomber Says:

109. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Smh @ the amount of stannery in the Drake/Jay post.

110. Brother Man Says:

@ Beezy thanks
    @ 456 . I see but everyone knows who Ross is. You dont see Hov giving away music for free

111. Bomber Says:

The thinking is if you’ll dump on a cop…nobody is fuckin safe…so we either gotta kill you or lock you up and throw away the key…

*goes back to lurking and posting once every 9 months*

112. Joe 88 Says:

Trap or die II > Albert Anastasia EP

113. 456 Says:

^he got a work ethic. probably why he is where he is now. #look deeper.

114. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’m just saying, if there ever was a time for a resurgence, now’s the time.

115. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

I always wondered this. 50 was beefing with Rick ross, but i wonder was there ever a time when 50 or lloyd or yay0 was listening to ross album and was like this sh!t is jammin….i always wonder in the middle of the beef can u still say d@mn this is some good music….

116. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Somebody is gonna body this nigga.

He talks way too much street shit. Could be seen as disrespectful.

117. Cypher Says:

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 1:03 pm
    Beezy Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

what a fucking nerd…he never even called out.

and we’re supposed to believe he’s some type of criminal? fail.

Who knows the nigga coulda been selling bean pies…

118. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

@ Kev…

if you’re lurking, that fuck sent me another email saying i could cancel it through Paypal [which i didnt use to pay for the shirt] which turned out to be a load of shit seeing as how they told me the only one who can refund a transaction is HIM

smh @ StickUpKids… last time i support i fuckin’ blogger

*gets Adblock Plus*

*doesn’t reload*

119. Joe 88 Says:

^Of course not, smh

120. NovemberEnd Says:

MC Hammer >

White Sand Pt 2 >

Fire Hazard >

Knife Fight >

121. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Brother Man Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 1:06 pm
    @ Beezy thanks

There is no m.c alive but jayz that does not give away free music….ur best chance of that is when he goes to hot 97…greedy ba$tard

“Your single 99 cents, mine is 4 bucks”

122. Cypher Says:

Joe 88 Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 1:06 pm
    Trap or die II > Albert Anastasia EP

This.. een tho Trap or Die got Cannon annoying ass (nh) on it.

Sidenote.. does the sound quality sound off on the Ross tape?

123. Nut$ Says:

Free Biggavellz

Whoever said Owww wasnt wavy kill yourself immediately

124. Macson Escobar Says:

Ross’ Teflon Don iz gonna be album of this summer

Distant Relatives iz already album of the year

but rawse lp iz gonna be hotter than dasun

fo rilla, this ep iz dope. owwwwwww

free the wavy one for his wave

biggaveli got a jiggaman’s shout out wit this drake’s song !!!

125. Brother Man Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 1:06 pm
    @ Beezy thanks

————

I see your point Iceberg. But I think at a certain point the free music giveaway becomes detrimental or at least reaches a saturation point.

126. I download everything Says:

so far so good……….. after hearing most of TML, it’s Rawse or Jeezy summer to take

127. Dem Says:

ask buck where that gets you

128. Geezy Says:

Is the DL link not working for anyone else besides me?

129. Geezy Says:

I download everything Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 1:16 pm

What about that little white kid named EMINEM? If he doesnt use those annoying accents (which he said he wasnt) I think recovery will be better than TM103

130. LeWave Says:

RE-UP !

131. Macson Escobar Says:

jayz have a pass to say that word/gimmick owwe !
    cuz biggaveli was biggie, jiggaman & makaveli !!
    as the, same person, one and only Max B !!!
    owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    peac yall

132. Macson Escobar Says:

realtalkny dot com got a actual valid link for this ep

133. Deezy Do This Says:

been expecting this

134. Dope Rush Says:

I never understood this with black rappers? They watched the movies, looked up their history they got to know the very men they are repping would spit in their face if they ever crossed paths. SMH. Bawse?

135. vcsom Says:

Macson Escobar Says:

May 27th, 2010 at 1:15 pm
    Ross’ Teflon Don iz gonna be album of this summer

Distant Relatives iz already album of the year

but rawse lp iz gonna be hotter than dasun

fo rilla, this ep iz dope. owwwwwww

free the wavy one for his wave

biggaveli got a jiggaman’s shout out wit this drake’s song !!!

^ all that.

136. Nah Right » Video: Rick Ross - Money Maker Says:

[...] the Albert Anastasia EP that dropped [...]

137. DTL84 Says:

Doesn’t Ross know that Italians hated (or hates) African Americans?!

138. Tonio Says:

Max B > Rick Ross

reaching.

139. Real Talk Says:

^^Yeah, all italians hated all black people. Way to generalize.

Anyway EP is flames. Playing it all the way home tonight.

140. Nah Right » Rick Ross Covers The Source Says:

[...] Previously: Rick Ross – The Albert Anastasia EP [...]

141. Suvio-Blue Says:

AA = a few decent beats that AZ would sound way better over, a fraud who sounds like he tryin too hard and the lyrics is sub par…id rather listen to this than BE3 tho…def not seein a close call between this and Cocainism

142. Nah Right » Video: Rick Ross & DJ Khaled - MC Hammer (Live in VA) Says:

[...] Previously: Rick Ross – The Albert Anastasia EP [...]

143. StandOut FT Says:

New Kats stacks exclusive. Lmao!

144. Nah Right » Video: Rick Ross - B.M.F. (Blowing Money Fast) Says: