Rick Ross – Find Your Love (Remix)

rick-ross

Rick Ross – Find Your Love (Remix) | Mediafire

Previously: Jay-Z – Maybach Music 2 (The Lost Verse)

139 Responses to “Rick Ross – Find Your Love (Remix)”

1. Hopp Says:

Bad choice, Ross.

2. Mac Brown Says:

Hopp Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:30 pm
    Bad choice, Ross.

True……but you gotta respect that beard

3. Dewill Says:

NOPE…

4. Els Says:

Oh god

5. NovemberEnd Says:

*dead* @ that new Blu track…this nigga is buggin….

6. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

But ya young dudes now-a-day accept faggotry much more then we older heads

^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS. IS. TRUE.

7. NovemberEnd Says:

NewMGNGrand track might grow on me…who knows

8. phatosas Says:

Already a remix?

9. Beezy Says:

SMH at throwing half a bar on a track and calling it a remix

10. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Jet Beauty of The Week was always realistic…you could actually see those girls around the way. And it was kind of classy. Celebrated beautiful black women, might mention their degrees or something, and it wasn’t photoshopped to death. Word to the armpit stubble on one of those bikini pics.

11. Black Brokaw Says:

*motherfuckindead*

12. pulse Says:

this needs to stop!

13. Hopp Says:

NewMGNGrand track might grow on me…who knows

If it is as bad as people said it is on the post, I doubt it …

But then … People here, after all, are rocking that Over joint, so, as you said, who knows …

14. Black Brokaw Says:

*doesn’t run in Jumanji*

15. ODEMIC Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:34 pm
    NewMGNGrand track might grow on me…who knows

no-sign. is that even a track? Blu lost on that one

16. ODEMIC Says:

ross wears fake shades just like a regular dude.

17. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

I didnt know that Blu was Prince’s Love child…thats the only reasonable explaination for that song

18. Digital Scales Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:28 pm

I would check Jay Elec or DOOM’s toilet bowl
    ____

HAHAHA good one! I found it, that was a good one though
    lol. No shots, because I heard you were seriously nice as an mc. Still haven’t gotten around to youtubing your music, though
    ___

These are the same niggas that say Broadway Joe is a great MC though

19. Black Brokaw Says:

this nigga looks like he’s about to testify

20. Black Brokaw Says:

Lawyer: “Is it true that you were a C.O.?”

Ross: umm…*stares at the mic*

21. Beezy Says:

Rawse is a constitutional scholar intimately familiar with the 5th amendment

22. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

Black Brokaw Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:38 pm
    this nigga looks like he’s about to testify

^^^^^^^^^^^
    *tears*

23. Digital Scales Says:

Complex: You ever smoked meth?

YelaWolf: Nah, when I was younger, I snorted it though.

Complex: Compare meth to yay.

YelaWolf: Um, well, it’s been so many years. I was doing all this shit at like 16. I cashed out at 18. All I do is drink now. But the difference is, crystal is more clear and up all fucking night, and yay is more like wild party-style. Crystal makes you feel like you wanna run through a wall.
    ______

Questions you can only ask a cracker

24. the-xfacta Says:

A remember about a year ago how EVERYBODY (but me) was calling that Ross CD the best shit ever.. Now niggas find any reason to shit on homie

***Big Pooh should drop off his application at Foot Locker, before the high school kids snatch up all the summer jobs***
    fuckin wow!

26. Beezy Says:

the-xfacta Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

^it was really just D_Block and b-ease, those dudes have powerful man-crushes that blind them to reality

27. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Questions you can only ask a cracker

^^THIS!

they’ve tried EVERYTHANG by the time their adults

28. Beezy Says:

*D_Block’s it up*

Rick Ross’ beard is way sharper than DJ Khaled’s, but both look good in them.

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=====================================
    DTR is still a really good album

But niggas took the hype and ran with it.

Disgusting.

Plus, the Teflon Don leaks haven’t compared to the music on DTR IMO.

30. the-xfacta Says:

Beezy Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:48 pm
    *D_Block’s it up*

Rick Ross’ beard is way sharper than DJ Khaled’s, but both look good in them.

——

*Takes Porkchop from Rick Ross*

31. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

the-xfacta Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

WTF there aint nothing but bawse stanning on nahright all day everday

32. The Shot Clock Says:

bitches are gonna eat this album up.

33. Beezy Says:

Plus, the Teflon Don leaks haven’t compared to the music on DTR IMO.

^Some dudes make Mafia Music 2 out to be a stellar track but I find it quite bland and uninspired.

34. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

35. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Lol wow, he does look like a Foot Locker ass n*gga. [No Shots]

36. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Ross’ Beard looks like it’s been soaked in Sta-Sof-Fro or some other Softsheen/Carson products…like his t-shirt has grease stains on the front collar.

37. Beezy Says:

where Ross’ neck at in that pick tho

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

The CO may have peaked with DTR.

39. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Ross’ beard looks like it should have a black power pick sticking out of it…it’s the southern equivalent of ?uestlove’s ‘fro

40. the-xfacta Says:

WTF? Is Ross’s beard tatted up?

41. the-xfacta Says:

Beezy Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:50 pm
    Plus, the Teflon Don leaks haven’t compared to the music on DTR IMO.

that track is garbage.. i dont give a fuck if I was featured on it, it’s not good!

42. Hopp Says:

The CO may have peaked with DTR.

Maybe … But I don’t think so.

43. Beezy Says:

Rick Rawse’s beird doesn’t grow…it envelopes his face

44. The Shot Clock Says:

The CO may have peaked with DTR.

lol..slow down, it’s just a feature. wait for the album to drop.

45. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Ross’s beard is like that one dude from the Harlem Globetrotter cartoon who used to be pulling telephones and basketballs out of his fro. Another reason for Banks to be careful…You don’t know what Ross is hiding in his beard

46. the-xfacta Says:

WORK IS OVA!!

Massa ain’t looking and I’m making a break for the North.. Tell Harriett I’ll be looking for her

47. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

Beezy Says:

Plus, the Teflon Don leaks haven’t compared to the music on DTR IMO.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    yall crazy. That beat is 1 of the illest i’ve heard in a while, and easily the top 2 or 3 of this year so far. Ross did it complete justice too (II). That shit was audio crack stop playin

48. ODEMIC Says:

the plain white tee/plain white sneaker look is never going away now is it?

49. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Ross’ beard is a sentient being.

50. The Shot Clock Says:

seriously. JE sounds like DOOM’s son on that track, it’s pretty much undeniable…from the beat, to the cadence, even to the way some of the rhymes are formulated.

sheesh

51. Beezy Says:

#RickRawseBeard contains snack crumbs from the mid-80s

52. b-ease Says:

Stop trying to convince yourself that MM2 is anything less than excellent.

53. Beezy Says:

#RickRawseBeard is a protected ecosystem

54. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Ross’s beard looks like it should be wearing a black leather jacket and carrying a red book talking about the revolution.

55. Digital Scales Says:

#RickRawseBeard drinks liquor

56. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

RickRawseBeard knows the real noriega and moved mad weight in miami before choosing to attach itself to the CO’s face and start a rap career

57. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

I know niggas is homophobic and immature on here.

But seriously what is wrong with being gay? If that’s the nigga preference, than it is what it is.

As long as the nigga and jaying you from behind. Live and let live my niggas.

Is Faggotry acceptable? Who am I to judge. But I will admit there is a lot of bisexual niggas now than ever before.

Get over it, grow up. It’s 2010

/Rant

58. Beezy Says:

#RickRawseBeard is actually his brain escaping through his mouth

59. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#RickRawseBeard stole Chris Wallace book of rhymes after traveling back in time via hot tub

60. Mook Says:

Never remix a terrible song Ross.

Thank Me Later will in no way in hell sell a million copies after these two mediocre singles. 600k max.

61. Fresh Huxtable Says:

RickRawseBeard is getting angry…and you wouldn’t like it when it’s angry.

62. Hopp Says:

RickRawseBeard knows the real noriega

lol

63. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Mook Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Never remix a terrible song Ross.

^That’s still a win for Drake.

64. SeniorCivilian Says:

#RickRawseBeard contains all the items necessary for a modern day CO, including mace, a stun gun and handcuffs. FACT.

65. Digital Scales Says:

# NESTLE SNIPES Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:02 pm

I know niggas is homophobic and immature on here.

As long as the nigga and jaying you from behind. Live and let live my niggas.

_____

Why would a straight person take this position? Why defend people that represent ANTI-LIFE..Nothing can come from there relationship. The whole purpose of life is to procreate and keep it moving…If people wanna be gay that’s on them, but if you can’t understand why people are against it, then you may be homosexual yourself and I would go get that checked out if I was you

66. ODEMIC Says:

NESTLE SNIPES Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:02 pm
    I know niggas is homophobic and immature on here.

But seriously what is wrong with being gay? *See the Bible* If that’s the nigga preference, than it is what it is.

As long as the nigga and jaying you from behind. Live and let live my niggas.

Get over it, grow up. It’s 2010

/Rant

67. commsen Says:

thank me never.

68. Mook Says:

I know niggas is homophobic and immature on here.

As long as the nigga and jaying you from behind. Live and let live my niggas.

Get over it, grow up. It’s 2010

/Rant

____________________

It’s more DL niggas than anything. And the sad thing about that is that there is no percentage of DL men out there because they are just that…”Down Low”.

69. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Rick Ross’s Beard actually covers his 3rd armpit,
    which is on his chin due to a rare condition known as musty chin. Therefore, Ross actually has to put Tussy on his beard daily.

70. Beezy Says:

#RickRawseBeard credit cards have no limits

71. Beezy Says:

and it still maxes them out

72. "A" Chick Says:

Black Brokaw Says:

April 30th, 2010 at 4:37 pm
    *doesn’t run in Jumanji*
    ———
    ^_^

73. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Her: “ooh Rick, your breath is stinking. Is it all those crab meats you been eating?”

Ross:” Naw baby, it not my breath. You know I got that mustychin. Tussy ran out on me.”

74. Digital Scales Says:

#RickRawseBeard got 10 kids some on the books and some off the books

75. ODEMIC Says:

NESTLE SNIPES you ol’ devil’s advocate-assed nicca. i see you lol

76. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#Rickrawsebeard used to belong to “Freeway” Ricky Ross and will only reside on faces that he feels can further his plans for world domination..that’s why he left freeway’s face after he was kicked off the roc

77. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Well, I’m gone. All jokes aside, Ross is nice and DTR is in rotation for the forseeable future.

rich off cocaine>
    usual suspects>
    valley of death>
    maybach music>
    gunplay>
    magnificent>

78. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Mi casa su casa patna
    my patnas get stupid gualas
    detail shops and beauty parlors
    to cover up these dirty dollars – GUCCI!

79. Beezy Says:

gunplay>
    magnificent>

^you had me until these two

80. The Shot Clock Says:

hmmm. this is the first time i evr thought of the recent and rapid promotion of homosexuality as connected to population control

81. PHENOMENON Says:

Louis Luis > Gucci

82. Samir Says:

NovemberEnd Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:34 pm

NewMGNGrand track might grow on me…who knows

I think it’s dope. It’s not hip hop at all, but it’s some catchy Prince / Beck kinda shit.

83. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*distributes ‘STFU B!’ greeting cards to some of this threads participants*

84. Hopp Says:

gunplay>

That track doesn’t get the attention it deserves.

85. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Louis Luis > Gucci

^Isn’t it Louie?

86. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

does anybody read what other niggas be saying on here

87. PHENOMENON Says:

# NESTLE SNIPES Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:17 pm

# PHENOMENON Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Louis Luis > Gucci

^Isn’t it Louie?

^ ^
    You are correct!! You passed the test!!

Nah, I just failed.

88. Dewill Says:

LOL @ Tussy cream deodorant..

89. PHENOMENON Says:

Wait a minute. . . nah I’m right.

Fu*k!!

Ugh, who cares how you spell that garbage.

90. Mag Says:

# Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:18 pm

does anybody read what other niggas be saying on here
    Only in the A.M.

After that its all niggas getting out of school

91. Fresh Huxtable Says:

Hopp
    1 min ago
    gunplay>

That track doesn’t get the attention it deserves.
    I like it for the simple fact that it acknowledges that shooters can get shot, too. It’s more realistic about what goes through people’s minds, the lack of thinking at the time of one’s violent action, and how it acknowledges that you’re putting your life, freedom, and the well being of your loved ones at risk. Like you’re not the hardest out…”I know gunplay, you know gunplay, shooting for the win, but ready for the loss.”

92. SeniorCivilian Says:

# Hopp Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:16 pm

gunplay>

That track doesn’t get the attention it deserves.
    ^Correction: It doesn’t deserve the attention it gets.
    It’s not a bad track but it’s definitely missing something.

93. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

Only in the A.M.

After that its all niggas getting out of school
    ^^^my nigga thats the realest shit said all day
    besides #RickRawsebeard used to ghostwrite for Tupac and biggie

94. Hopp Says:

Exactly. Some tracks on the album get more recognizement even though they ain’t as good. And I ain’t even saying it’s incredible or anything, but it’s interesting that you included on the list when most people just don’t.

95. Coogi Down Says:

Deeper Than Rap was dope, 10 solid bangers if you count Cigar Music…..I just don’t see Teflon Don having that many, Mafia Music 2 & Veterans’ Day are a decent start, but none of the other leaks have excited me too much

96. pulse Says:

Evil Empire gangsters; they’ll eat your lunch, and wrinkle your school clothes!

97. J Says:

Find Your Love beat…damn. Kanye is a fucking machine. Unstoppable in some way, shape, or form.

98. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

A Chick Says

Never heard the original track. Did I lose? haha

Me either… but Im about to start catching up on Rawse music off the skrenf of his beat picking.

If picking cotton was like picking beats this nigga Ricky would be Massa’s prize field nigger.

^Deeper than Rap.

99. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Slow Down >>>>>> Lean Back

100. The Notorious CTY Says:

#RickRawseBeard is a FEMA trailer

101. - keka - Says:

wack.
    (but, then again.. what do i know about this new garbage ass music??)

102. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#RickRawseBeard is the head of the illuminati

103. Rome Says:

Wow…just heard the new J.E track….Diddy had me dying with that Outro

Honestly, I don’t care how long J.E takes to drop Act II…long as that shit is Classic.

104. nestle snipes Says:

shaping up your beard is pointless.

how much do they charge for a beard trim?

105. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#RickRawseBeard called that illuminated camel nigga a camel first

106. - keka - Says:

yeah, that new electronica is sick… people hate on diddy’s rants in the songs.. but, that stuff is classic to me!! :)

107. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#RickRawseBeard got smashed by kat stacks last night without a rubber

108. Rome Says:

Its weird, but that Blu joint is actually dope

109. Charles Oakley Says:

DA Smart – Walk With Me
    mediafire.com/?witndzymden

…Strictly 4 My C.H.I.T.O.W.N. N.I.G.G.A.S.

110. Ant Says:

#bawse

111. Charles Oakley Says:

never knew the price of ice or how much swine cost

112. Digital Scales Says:

Rick Ross beard shot Biggie Smalls

113. Charles Oakley Says:

i use Ross’ beard to scrub the grease off my pots and pans

114. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#RickRawseBeard is the founder of the crip, bloods, vice lords, and Folks

115. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Plus, the Teflon Don leaks haven’t compared to the music on DTR IMO.
    Didn’t you transcribe the whole MM2 like 3 hours it was released? lol

116. Wakher Flocko COIS Says:

bin laden and weapons of mass destruction are hiding in that beard.

117. nestle snipes Says:

Is Kat Stacks a sex addict?

Kat Stacks makes tiger woods, jesses james, ben rothlisberger look like church boys.

118. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Fresh Huxtable Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Rick Ross’s Beard actually covers his 3rd armpit,
    —————————————————-

lol

119. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#RickRawseBeard assisinated JFK, Malcolm X and Erykah Badu

120. D_Block_4_Life Says:

hours it was
    after it was*

121. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

Is Kat Stacks a sex addict?

^^^No She’s what The Prez of the Dolphins thought Dez Bryant’s mom was…A Lazy no account Slore

122. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# J Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 5:36 pm

—————————————————-

For real, man.

The beat is so lush and layered it makes Ross’ beats on his own records seem stark and simple by comparison. Bad choice of freestyle for Ross, but given how rich the beat sounds I’m not surprised he tried.

That’s why I really don’t think it’s an 808s leftover. It’s too complex to be. It may have that similarity in that it doesn’t thump, rather just provides an aural atmosphere to the rapping/singing, but the beats on 808s were simple by comparison [for good reason], only 2-4 elements per beat. This has like 10.

123. b-ease Says:

Oh, so niggas is doubting the #Bawse now? I see how it is. No copping pleas (no pun intended) on June 29th.

Mafia Music 2 >>>>

124. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Wakher Flocko COIS Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 6:15 pm

bin laden and weapons of mass destruction are hiding in that beard.
    ——————————————————-

It’s been widely rumoured that KzA was hiding in that beard for a while after what Bx Blue did to him a few weeks back.

125. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

^^^OMG(nousher) LOL!!!

126. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# b-ease Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Mafia Music 2 >>>>
    ———————————————

If not for the long ass intro that’d definitely be on my playlist. The leaks for Teflon Don have been pretty sick so far… DTR had some filler but so far it looks like TD won’t.

127. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Mafia Music 2 >>>>
    Word up. Niggas get off on going against the grain. How can a human being front on Mafia Music 2? Are you fucking kidding me?

128. hl Says:

^what’s that?

129. D_Block_4_Life Says:

There’s a no intro version…check the Nah archives.

130. Leonard Washington aka the Silky Johnson of Nah Right=HATE! HATE! HATE! Says:

#RickRawseBeard eats 7 pounds of hot wings a day just to stay fit

131. hl Says:

I honestly don’t believe them.

132. Wakher Flocko COIS Says:

@ D block
    Mafia Music 2 >>>>
    —————————————
    i never heard the album in its entirety…..where can i stream that shit?

133. koa29 Says:

But they say what i’m seein thru is false like RAWSE

134. AJPONE Says:

nobody still cares that this guy was a CO and is a liar………interesting

135. AJPONE Says:

# Black Brokaw Says:
    April 30th, 2010 at 4:38 pm

this nigga looks like he’s about to testify

^^word

136. The Notorious CTY Says:

if eminem is hidin in freeways beard does that mean that the real noriega is hidin in rawses beard

137. The Notorious CTY Says:

and is that why he owes him a hunnid favors

138. Rick Ross - Find Your Love [Remix] | YourAudioFix // Your Daily Fix Of Urban Entertainment Says:

[...] Rick Ross wastes no time. Here is his remix to Drake’s “Find Your Love”. Props to Nah Right. [...]

139. Nah Right » Young Jeezy feat. Rick Ross - Just Saying (Remix) Says: