PIC: Game x Raekwon x Pharrell x Ice Cream Truck

game-it-must-be-me-video-shoot-pharrell-raekwon-ice-cream-truck

At Game’s “It Must Be Me” video shoot yesterday.

Flashback Memories:

340 Responses to “PIC: Game x Raekwon x Pharrell x Ice Cream Truck”

1. Polka Says:

That picture is fucking classic.

2. Shooter Says:

Pharrell – The Ice Cream Man

the only time I’ve ever liked Pharells raps

3. Don_Garcia Says:

Ayo Dre!
    Keep adding These “flashback memories”.
    I like that, Cause i always think about flashbacks like that when i am listening to New Tracks!

4. Dre Says:

# Shooter Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 5:38 am

Pharrell – The Ice Cream Man

the only time I’ve ever liked Pharells raps
    _____________________________________

nah Pharrell – Maybe Remix was easily Pharrell’s “lyrical” peak

5. Shooter Says:

nah Pharrell – Maybe Remix was easily Pharrell’s “lyrical” peak

youtube.com/watch?v=LLvpIsgojH8

oh shit, I hadn’t heard this… touche

6. Troyvul Says:

This track goes

7. SeniorCivilian Says:

Damn son. If Game was featuring all these people he throws in his videos, he would have a classic on his hands.

8. sleep Says:

Complex: It doesn’t discourage you from rocking your chain?

Waka Flocka Flame: Hell nah. I just copped a new chain. You ever heard of Fozzie Bear from Muppet Babies, that says, “Waka waka waka waka”? I got that. That’s my new shit. Got a lil yellow Fuzzy with the yellow watch green, and shit.

^^^^^^
    I’ve never heard this guy rap before, but excepts for his interviews is pure comedy. Keep us laughing waky flaky

9. oh4werd Says:

yea…ive come to the conclusion interviews for most rappers is career suicide. Jus talk about ur music and keep it movin, dont let them steer u away from the music or you’ll make an ass out of urself. Niggas egos need to be deflated

10. sleep Says:

Pharell singy thing»»»»»»him rapping

Fronting will in my top 10 songs since 2000

How is that b.o.b album?

11. Hopp Says:

How is that b.o.b album?

From my point-of-view, better than Man On The Moon: The End Of Day.

12. oh4werd Says:

How is that b.o.b album?

From my point-of-view, better than Man On The Moon: The End Of Day.

i have not heard the B.o.B cd in its entirety, like 8 songs off it but that shits dope. kid Cudi’s album was dope jus a little out there for ur average hip hop fan

13. Beezy Says:

oh shit sleep you still alive?

14. London Bloke Says:

Whaddup 3 Times

15. Wallace Says:

Maaaan fuck your kids…
    kiss my ass bloodclaart…

Cam skits > Reggie skits

16. KzA Says:

The Game ft Pharell and Big Worm?

17. Beezy Says:

I’m in my cool whip, inside jello

18. Beezy Says:

I was listening to the Game tape this morning, not as bad as people were making it out to be.

Wayyyyy too many weed carriers though.

He kinda spazzes on that 400 bars shit.

19. London Bloke Says:

I came to cock block like a square fuckin a chicken

i dont know what to make of this line.

20. Dee Says:

sup Nahgers.

*daps all in the the vicinity*

Had a thought.. Lil Wayne seriously fucked up the last truly epic beat Kanye made, in “Let The Beat Build”

i mean.. shit could have been a truly classic jawn if he didnt just talk his random / typical wayne shit over it.

smh.

21. onemoodydude Says:

He kinda spazzes on that 400 NAME DROPS shit.

*Fixed

22. oh4werd Says:

I came to cock block like a square fuckin a chicken

i dont know what to make of this line.

i dont think it really means anything jus what is referencing but that freestyle goes. Encore and Relapse sucked but i think Recovery will be dope not to mention changin up the usual formula he has of puttin out them funny/retarded/lyrical songs might be a REALLY good thing

23. KzA Says:

hm. can honestly say i had no idea Kanye produced this..

24. Hopp Says:

He kinda spazzes on that 400 bars shit.

DJ Skee did me a hell of a favor changing the instrumental of that track so I didn’t have to stuck on the same one for 20 straight minutes … The track is aiight, tho.

25. London Bloke Says:

Spaceman, I always wanted you to go
    Into space, man
    Inter-galactic crimes

26. Beezy Says:

^why are you posting this garbage?

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Brian Ennals is kinda dope.

28. London Bloke Says:

Beezy Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 8:31 am
    ^why are you posting this garbage?

*deflects shots*

Dre hasnt been the weakest in NMC since forever

29. MiamiDaze Says:

Red Room is trash, Jayceon attempt at 1-800 hustler was trash as well. He needs more auto tune.

30. London Bloke Says:

Yo before lunch, my typing goes to shit

*counts down 30 mins until refuel*

31. Beezy Says:

NPR is playing some weird flute instrumental, which is where Regulators came from.

Interesting.

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Brian Ennals – So Cold >>>

33. Shooter Says:

*Late Pass*

that Reggie Miller Documentary is dooope

him and Cheryl Miller have to be the corniest brother sister combo in history though

34. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Brian Ennals is kinda dope.

pause, group e-fag.

sup nahkis

35. heroin headliner Says:

I had a dream…..of bein the TEFLON DON……by any means necessary……..

TrillAAAAAAA

36. London Bloke Says:

B-ri should take his baby moms surname if he loves his kids

37. Beezy Says:

^does ease have kids? I never heard him mention them. He always talkin’ that “there’s no way that she could have a baby out of her mouth” type shit

38. Shooter Says:

say word Kobe has arthritis in the index finger of his shooting hand, woow

39. Dee Says:

j.cole is goin at wale on who dat.

40. Mag Says:

Still don’t get why camel ain’t respond to this red uniform wearing nigga.

41. London Bloke Says:

^does ease have kids?

Nah im talking about when the adoption clinic legally recognizes his civil partnership

“Babymoms” is just a term.

^does ease have kids?

Nah im talking about when the adoption clinic recognizes his civil partnership

“Babymoms” is just a term.

pause

42. heroin headliner Says:

I camel……I saw……I conquered…..

RAWSE

43. oh4werd Says:

Still don’t get why camel ain’t respond to this red uniform wearing nigga.

game is a certified clown who contradicts himself, would u respond? besides that beef shit is played and the worst treatment u can get is no response these days in hip hop. If anything jay mentioned him on BP3 but said what i previously stated

44. London Bloke Says:

oops

*lunchtime*

____ > nodding to sleep (n), hungry with Nah open

45. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

now the cake makes 10 homes, 8 whips
    But the 8 whips i’m bout to trade for a spaceship
    call me NASA Cam, inside plasma fam,
    got a warrant? i’m in orbit, come after Cam

Killa on a good day>>>>>>>>

46. CZ Says:

*daps….*

47. Mag Says:

def jam should have used that shyne money on max b.

Wave.gif

48. The Shot Clock Says:

how he fucked that up? and how is that the last truly epic beat?

is you crazy? every other beat Ye makes is epic.

49. The Shot Clock Says:

damn, everyone collabin with everyone. times tough in the biz, makes for strange alliances.

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

===================================
    Word.

Kev’s moms be collabin with my dickhead.

51. oh4werd Says:

i can do without another dj khaled 8 person collab…too many features takes away from the artist but some collabs build anticipation. Despite what anyone says i think an Eminem and Nas collab would be epic…jus not sure where their common ground is

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

besides that beef shit is played
    =======================
    Depends on the parties involved.

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Kanye x Nas > Em x Nas

54. Jersey*made*me Says:

*unlurks*

*daps*

Word to Snoop and Cudi,smh.

*relurks*

55. Beezy Says:

Kanye x Nas

^didn’t they do a song on HHID

56. oh4werd Says:

besides that beef shit is played
    =======================
    Depends on the parties involved.

last time i heard a beef or battle worth mentioning was Nas vs Jay and as far as the Kanye and Nas thing, thats already been done

57. Shooter Says:

“Not mad ’cause Eminem said nigga, ’cause he my nigga / wigga, cracker, friend” – Nas

58. London Bloke Says:

Even worse is bums and corny dudes forming rap groups with decent rappers

59. London Bloke Says:

Beezy Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:22 am
    Kanye x Nas

We Major was the one i thought of

60. oh4werd Says:

Eminem destroys who ever he’s on a song wit except that song he did wit T.I…both verses and the concept was all around sub par for both their standards

61. oh4werd Says:

Even worse is bums and corny dudes forming rap groups with decent rappers

i blame the decent rappers…bad ear for talent

62. Jersey*made*me Says:

LIES!

Red got him on the joint they did,FACT.

63. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Even worse is bums and corny dudes forming rap groups with decent rappers

i blame the decent rappers…bad ear for talent

yep. Can’t blame anybody who’s lookin for a better team.

64. mcb Says:

what about whenhe raps on Show you How To Hustle

65. Shooter Says:

Redman is Ems favorite rapper correct??

66. oh4werd Says:

LIES!

Red got him on the joint they did,FACT.

i had to think back for a minute but thats not true, lol. That song Off The Wall was dope and Red was close but i think em overall was better, verse for verse.

67. landlord Says:

Beezy Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:22 am
    Kanye x Nas

^didn’t they do a song on HHID

——–

‘Still Dreaming’ = best song on HHID

68. mcb Says:

Dee Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 8:53 am
    j.cole is goin at wale on who dat.

really didn’t think that 3rd verse was about Drake at all, not at all huh….

Nas X Yeezy=NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE
    what’s NAsxEm, they should do a renegade 2, both making fun of Jay hahaha

69. oh4werd Says:

Redman is Ems favorite rapper correct??

i got a list, here’s the order of my list that its in/ Reggie, Jay Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me/
    (c) Eminem

70. Shooter Says:

‘Still Dreaming’ = best song on HHID

maybe 2nd to ‘Money Over Bullshit’

71. Jersey*made*me Says:

‘Still Dreaming’ = best song on HHID

quite possible.

*ponders*

72. London Bloke Says:

‘Still Dreaming’ = best song on HHID

co-sign

73. mcb Says:

landlord

still dreaming is fucking infectious right??? Some people n some people….

what is Ye and Nas did a whole album it would be kinda crazy. just different places for both of them, but at least we know the production wouildbe aight.

74. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

Caron was hoopin out his mind last night but we gotta see if he’s that agressive in San Antonio when we dont get all those calls. Ginosebleed is a killer in home games. And i’m convinced Matt Bonner was inbred out the same family as Brian Scalibrine. imjustsayin

75. mcb Says:

Ems list>most rappers list.

76. Shooter Says:

lol

77. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ginosebleed

*amberlamps*

78. London Bloke Says:

Nas – The World [Prod. Kanye West] >>>>>

If it was finished then…wow

79. oh4werd Says:

Nas X Yeezy=NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE
    what’s NAsxEm, they should do a renegade 2, both making fun of Jay hahaha

if nas woulda replaced Jay that song woulda been better but jay’s first verse was dope as hell. I havent listened to HHID in so long…i thought that was a good album til i went back and listened to God’s Son, Lost Tapes and Stillmatic

80. landlord Says:

Danny Brown – “Re-Up” >>> ____________

youtube.com/watch?v=qjpFFOZrONE&feature=related

81. Shooter Says:

Kanye also did that ‘Poppa Was A Playa’ song off the Lost Tapes back when

82. oh4werd Says:

i remember hearin Nas and Game say they were gonna do an album together but i could pass on that based on Game’s recent songs. Ye and Nas would be a great collab. Impossible not to be a classic. Nas doesnt have the greatest ear for beats but when Kanye behind it he couldnt posisbly go wrong

83. London Bloke Says:

ITS DEFINITELY KILLA SEASON IN JAPAN
    i39.tinypic.com/2czwrhe.jpg

Roffle

87. oh4werd Says:

possibly>posisbly

88. Mag Says:

According to a league source with knowledge of the situation in Oakland, the hefty quarterback has beefed up to 300 pounds.

We’re also told that the former LSU star isn’t getting good advice from his family.

“It’s a drag on the kid and they encourage his poor lifestyle,” an NFL source told National Football Post.
    J Russ is a bust

89. oh4werd Says:

Em x Nas = The Cross

that song wasnt bad and i wanna hear them collab lyrically, fuck the other shit

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

If Kanye produced an entire album for Nas (like he was trying to do for Jay) it would rank amongst his best albums automatically.

Illmatic is still Nas’ best produced album. Then comes It Was Written, then Hip-Hop Is Dead.

91. mcb Says:

oh4werd

yeah I hate that dl’d. I mean its def a VERY DIFF album from Stillmatic Lost Tapes, but for that time in rap, it gets more hate than it should.
    everyone always comparing to Illmatic, this isn’t good like Illmatic, blah blah blah

Bitch Nas was 19, half of that shit was written when he was younger. It was different time in EVERYONES lives including his. If he was still rapping about living in QB projects, we’d ask him what the fuck. Also then he’d be doin Jay style (not a bad thing, they both comment ont he past but its obv that Jay refers/basis his songs more on it) and that ain’t him I’m guessing.

You gotta listen tot he artist and try to compare to other artists work coming out FIRST. THen maybe compare to the LAST album they made.
    How you gonna go back to 1994 when it’s 2010 and try to compare. Ridiculous.

Yes I know the new renaissance of making sequel classics kinda contradicts that last sent, but thats not what Im talking about

/end ridic long post

92. landlord Says:

ok this the best and last one

Danny Brown – “SOS” >>> _______________

youtube.com/watch?v=IHpolAK8QxQ&feature=related

93. London Bloke Says:

Em x Nas = The Cross

I’m good.

I Like this song. Sue me

94. mcb Says:

PS that was no shots, I was talking to the general population of people who keep saying this aint illmatic or that Nas blows ro some shit.

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Em x Nas = The Cross

that song wasnt bad and i wanna hear them collab lyrically, fuck the other shit
    =================================
    Em would Renegade Nas. Jones has nothing to gain from that collabo.

96. hl Says:

Kanye x Nas > Em x Nas

^duh

Kanye x ______ >>>> Em x ______

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hold Down The Block >>

98. London Bloke Says:

NahRight Essays

99. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

===============================
    Stillmatic is somewhere in there as well.

BTW, I Can = Brilliant song

100. mcb Says:

Shooter Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:42 am
    Kanye also did that ‘Poppa Was A Playa’ song off the Lost Tapes back when

word??? shooooot.

oh and if the collabo with Game sounded like King, I’d buy that shit ina fucking second. a fucking second.

101. landlord Says:

Em would Renegade Nas.

——–

GTFOH b

102. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Em x Dre > Kanye & Jay

103. hl Says:

Em would Renegade Nas. Jones has nothing to gain from that collabo.

—-

*blank stare*

104. Shooter Says:

Word, probably

Kanye says Nas is the G.O.A.T so you’d hope he’d assist the little homey in making another classic

not that Nas makes that kinda thing easy for himself

105. London Bloke Says:

I Can = Brilliant but became annoying once released song

*co-sign

106. landlord Says:

Stillmatic = Nas GOAT lp by far

107. Shooter Says:

I Can = Brilliant song

co-sign

108. hl Says:

DannyBrown – “New Era”

youtube.com/watch?v=F5wnNZXYK_Q&feature=related

^This shit is epic.

109. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Nas couldn’t keep up his double time flow on My President Is Black for more then half the verse.

Em would lap him easily.

110. hl Says:

So wait, people like Em’s beats? There are like 10 producers from Detroit that are way doper than Em.

111. mcb Says:

No homo, all this Nas talk is making my morning haha.
    I wonder if Nas will ever start getting artists of his own to show the world, not while he’s broke i know, but I’d love to see what kinda talent he REALLY co-signs and finds himself. (I remember The Firm and BRavehearts, but I’m talking slightly randoms/people we don’t know)

also nh, but commenting on this site>my other time wasting activities during work. for real.

112. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

landlord Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:48 am
    Stillmatic = Nas GOAT lp by far

^^^^^^^^
    co-signs the voice of reason

113. oh4werd Says:

Em would Renegade Nas. Jones has nothing to gain from that collabo.

i agree i jus think it would be a good song but i wasnt gonna say renegade him…jus waitin for someone else to say it first, lol

@mcb – yea i can cosign that too, i fux wit Untitled(Nigger) i jus dont think HHID was really that good like it coulda been better wit all that hype he had around it, beat selection etc. it was better than most hip hop albums comin out but i aint heard it since when i bought it then

114. mcb Says:

landlord Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:48 am
    Stillmatic = Nas GOAT lp by far

Explain yourself, dont’ get em wrong I love th album, got it on vinyl, just wanna know where your heads at (nh)

115. The Shot Clock Says:

theres only 3 collabs i would pay to hear….entire albums:

Em x Alc

Wayne X Alc

Neptunes x Camel

116. hl Says:

Em would lap him easily.

^People would probably go crazy for Em’s double time flow until you realized he didn’t say shit.

117. landlord Says:

Em x Dre > Kanye & Jay

—————–

Amp smoking sherm dipped blunts this morning…

formaldehyde is a helluva drug B…

118. Shooter Says:

Em would Renegade Nas. Jones has nothing to gain from that collabo.

SMH

119. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Nas is better when left to his own devices.

All he needs is an assist on the beats, but concept wise, no one is fucking with him.

Em is close though. His verse on Airplanes 2 is amazing.

Jay can’t fuck with neither one of em.

120. oh4werd Says:

Stillmatic = Nas GOAT lp by far

cosign

121. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Em x Dre > Kanye & Jay
    Yeah, ok…gimme a fkn break.

122. London Bloke Says:

Neptunes x Camel

This

123. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Em x Dre > Kanye & Jay

—————–

Amp smoking sherm dipped blunts this morning…

formaldehyde is a helluva drug B…
    ==============================
    Jay is wack now.

Em isn’t.

Dre & Ye cancel each other out.

Hence…

Em x Dre > Kanye x Jay

124. London Bloke Says:

Rap Algebra

125. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Neptunes x Camel

if This was 2001

126. hl Says:

I agreed Stillmatic has some of my favorite Nas songs, but Illmatic and It Was Written are easily his best bodies of work. Then Stillmatic. I might place stillmatic first if I could take off like 3 songs.

127. Shooter Says:

co-siz

128. landlord Says:

mcb Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:51 am
    landlord Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:48 am
    Stillmatic = Nas GOAT lp by far

———-
    illmatic IMO is too short and somewhat dated and overrated…

meanwhile Ether, Rewind, Youre Da Man, One Mic, and Childhood, What Goes Around, Got Yourself A Gun, and even the Intro are Nas’ greatest songs all on one joint …

129. Shooter Says:

Nigger Tape > anything new by Eminem

130. landlord Says:

2nd Childhood > and Childhood

131. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

It Was Written > Reasonable Doubt

Stillmatic = The Blueprint

132. Shooter Says:

What Goes Around

the crown jewel (n) of Stillmatic

133. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Hi, guys.

134. oh4werd Says:

yea Nas is my second favorite emcee period but Jay def. murked him on black republicans.

As far as the Stillmatic thing goes…every song on there is classic

135. hl Says:

Nas’ verse from Victory > Anything from Em in the past 5 years

136. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Em would lap him easily.

^^^^^^^^^
    Em’s the shit when it comes to ill wordplay and making multiple syllables rhyme together, but he’s got nothin on Nas storytelling. Nas paints better pictures. Em makes you rewind his verses on some “hold up what he just say?!” type shit. Word 2 me rewinding “Underground” like 8 times on 1st listen

137. landlord Says:

It Was Written > Reasonable Doubt

——–

Nah

138. D_Block_4_Life Says:

It Was Written > Reasonable Doubt

Stillmatic = The Blueprint
    On this note I’m out.

139. hl Says:

Nah, Jay merked him on that joint on American Ganster. Nas easity bodied Jay on Black Republicans.

140. landlord Says:

Streets Disciple > Eminem’s catalog

141. hl Says:

It Was Written > Reasonable Doubt

^Yessir

142. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dre & Ye cancel each other out.

No they don’t,Dre ain’t fucking with Yeezy these days. All legacies aside,Yeezy the hottest nigga in the game on them beats.

143. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

=================================
    And Nas kilt him on Success

144. hl Says:

=================================
    And Nas kilt him on Success

I liked the jab at Jeezy, and Esco’s verse wasn’t wack. But Jay killed that shit. twice.

145. The Shot Clock Says:

Neptunes x Camel

if This was 2001

nah, their chemistry is timeless. From So Ambitious back through the catalogue, they’ve never ever made a bad track together……and thats comin from someone who despises Jigga.

I think part of what will bring back classic rap albums (cos they hardly exist these days) is one rapper one producer joints.

146. Shooter Says:

I’ve heard 4 tracks that feature Jay and Nas

Black Republicans
    Success
    I Do It For Hip Hop
    Analyze This (though not a real collaboration)

Jay doesnt have the bettter verse on any of these

147. London Bloke Says:

if This was 2001

*turns up Fuck All Nite*

148. mcb Says:

The Shot Clock Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:51 am
    theres only 3 collabs i would pay to hear….entire albums:

Em x Alc

Wayne X Alc

Neptunes x Camel

I hope ALC and WAYNE NEVERR HAPPENS, EVER. Wayne has beats from everyone, fuck that shit. Wayne is not worth it, my opinion, but just sayin, ALC is nice, even his rapping.

co-sign on emxalc. I’d like to see ALCxeveryone whos good in the industry.

149. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

hl Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 9:57 am
    Nas’ verse from Victory > Anything from Em in the past 5 years

^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS.
    But i havent heard that Airplanes 2 verse yall keep speakin of. Whats it from??

150. landlord Says:

Jay didnt body Nas on Black Republicans, but his verses sounded better than Nas’… Nas is just too ill to get bodied by anyone … but still:

Ether bodied JayZ’s whole aurra and sent him into Frank Sinatra mode

151. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Dre & Ye cancel each other out.

No they don’t,Dre ain’t fucking with Yeezy these days.
    =======================================
    You haven’t heard enough work from Dre in recent years to say this.
    And all the joints he gave Hov for KC & Em & 50 for their recent albums were crack.

Give Nas those beats and he has another classic album.

152. Rey Says:

Mornin’ Nahggers. *daps regs*

153. oh4werd Says:

What Goes Around

the crown jewel (n) of Stillmatic

yessir, cosign. as well as Em’s recent shit being lackluster minus that Despicable Freestyle and a few others. Im gettin bored wit that flow he’s using tho, like he’s milkin the shit out of it(pause). i.e Forever, Drop This World, smae scenario but dope nonetheless. Em is capable of being ill as he wanna be where as in cases like Shyne he jus sux

154. Jersey*made*me Says:

Stillmatic BEEN better than Illmatic. I don’t see one valid argument for Illmatic on this. It’s great,but Stillmatic still goes to this day.

155. mcb Says:

landlord

thats prob the best reasoning i could’ve ever heard.

oh also
    this post taking too long, so im reposting this

oh4werd

yeah I completely feel you. I listened to HHID a bunch of times up front, now i listen to like maybe 1/2 the tracks. Untitled’s legit, def not liek the others, that album i think is when most casual listeners dismissed him.
    I legit had a friend say hes done nothing since illmatic, then comes to me the next day and said he heard ether and how that shit was crazy. i kinda wanted to slap him, but I just said “listen to stillmatic”

PS if you haven’t seent he MS Paint on youtube for Rewind, do yoself a favor, check it out. youtube DOT COM /watch?v=VLnZUjBLQR8

156. Shooter Says:

*turns up Fuck All Nite*

“she wanna wrinkle my linen, so i sprinkle her with gin and then we begin sinnin…”

157. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I Do It For Hip Hop
    ===================
    Great song. Tip or Ye woulda made it classic.

158. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Em wouldn’t Renegade Nas like he did Jay- unless the song was about alienated fame, cause that’s Em’s shit. Em on guest verses mainly sticks to outdoing rappers with his technical skills; a big part of Renegades is the fact that the subject matter is right up Em’s alley so he was able to outdo Jay on that, too.

What would happen is Nas would probably have the meaningful verses, and Em would overcompensate by having some insane rhyme scheme that’d satisfy his hardcore fans. Em’s verse would be fire, but Nas would still have the better verses.

159. landlord Says:

LMAO @ Subway Joe 88′s sudden disappearance coinciding directly with the predicted playoff falloff of Carrmelo Athony and the creamy Nuggats …

LMAO

Carmelo does the stop snitching campaign, then he snitches on his teammates sucking … what a loser …

160. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

But i havent heard that Airplanes 2 verse yall keep speakin of. Whats it from?
    =====================
    B.O.B’s album

161. oh4werd Says:

I’ve heard 4 tracks that feature Jay and Nas

Black Republicans
    Success
    I Do It For Hip Hop
    Analyze This (though not a real collaboration)

Jay doesnt have the bettter verse on any of these

i dunno, i think Nas is better lyrically but my point was stated more accurately by land.

162. Rey Says:

Re: Nasir & Marshall Collabo.. At this point, Em wouldn’t try to outshine NaS, and NaS would make sure that wouldn’t happen anyway. I’d just like to see it happen (no)

LF: I miss Starter gear.

163. London Bloke Says:

So I told her what to say just in case he question her
    (Situations.. will arise, but you gotta be smart about it)

164. landlord Says:

GOAT Sports Documentary = ESPN 30 for 30 about Ricky Williams…

wow… just wow …

165. mcb Says:

Who cares if em would renegade Nas, Nas wouldnt give a f anymore.
    as long as the song was hot, id like it.

everything about ethering or renegading someone on a track,a nd yeah it prob would piss Nas off a little, but life would go on. I gotta imagine at some point after being in hte game for almost (or has it been) 20 years, that shit means less to you than ever.

166. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dre doesn’t have a Flashing Lights in his catalog. I mean crack type shit,Yeezy is constantly producing crack. Yeezy makes beats to where the lyrics don’t even matter, I respect Dre,but he ain’t fucking with Kanye West.

167. mcb Says:

landlord
    did i really fuckin miss that 30 for 30. damn

how was the weed/dirty stoner phased captured???

nitgmcoat

*relurks*

169. London Bloke Says:

Nas x Jay Elec > Nas x Em ??

Intellectual battle i.e who could quote the most obscure shit in one record lol

170. hl Says:

Dre doesn’t have a Flashing Lights in his catalog.

Is this a bad thing?

171. oh4werd Says:

But i havent heard that Airplanes 2 verse yall keep speakin of. Whats it from?
    =====================
    B.O.B’s album

As far as B.o.B goes his shit is dope but like Cudi( no real argument) they aint capable of makin classics jus dope music for the time being…if thats the kind of shit ur into. Jay still could make classics i bet and Blueprint is his best album imo but he’s paid so really wtf he care about makin classics now, much less bloggers lol

172. mcb Says:

*respects everyone on here for saying Nas got substance in songs with lyrics*

seriously, i gave up trying to tell people around me.

lol at the thought of em murking Nas.

174. Jersey*made*me Says:

LMAO @ Subway Joe 88’s sudden disappearance coinciding directly with the predicted playoff falloff of Carrmelo Athony and the creamy Nuggats …

lol,IGottaGo 88

175. The Shot Clock Says:

GOAT Sports Documentary = ESPN 30 for 30 about Ricky Williams…

ricky is a true original. applaud that nigga for doin exactly what he wants to do.

176. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:01 am

Dre & Ye cancel each other out.

No they don’t,Dre ain’t fucking with Yeezy these days.
    =======================================
    You haven’t heard enough work from Dre in recent years to say this.

Give Nas those beats and he has another classic album.
    —————————————————–

ALL of those beats on those LP’s sounded like tired, contrived, and soulless versions of the beats Dre used to do.

177. London Bloke Says:

I’m just sayin’, hey Mona Lisa, come home
    You know you can’t Rome without Caesar

178. landlord Says:

how was the weed/dirty stoner phased captured???

———–

dude… i cant even speak on it in depth cause Ricky’s mind is toooo deep… but just know that he was MAD honest and forthcoming and gave alot of access to the media… and dude has a brilliant but fucked up mind… and dont me started bout his family and childhood past …

itll be on again thursday and over the weekend…

179. mcb Says:

oh so I listened to KushxOJ (not high) and well, no thanks. not for me.
    shit was too slow, or just off or too wayneish for MY TASTES.
    some songs legit, but overall, too many good artists to listen to right now.

waits to be hated on a little

180. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol at the thought of em murking Nas.

Exactly. What he gone say? FOH with that iddle biddle dee diddle bullshit.

SMH @ niggas listening skills.

181. Shooter Says:

I think Jay was closer to getting him (n) on Success than he was on Black Republicans…

182. oh4werd Says:

cosign..dre got classics but Kanye west is better. only thing i will say is kanye samples ALOT and when he started makin beats he admitted to copying dre’s drum patterns when he first started

183. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

*morning daps all*

GZA’s Liquid Swords 2 Will Be Produced by RZA; To Drop This Fall

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

184. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    Didnt ALC do that “You Aint Got Nuthin” on Carter 3 feat Juelz and Fab? That song was the shit till Wayne fucked up the hook like only he can. Then he sang for like a minute and just ruined the whole track. It was crack up until that point tho

185. landlord Says:

lol,IGottaGo 88

————

LMAO

I Gotta Go 88 >>>>> Subway Joe 88

186. mcb Says:

*daps landlord*

*glad no one has noticed ive never really used this message board speak ahhah*

187. oh4werd Says:

my sentiments exactly.

188. Jersey*made*me Says:

Is this a bad thing?

lol.

189. b Says:

NAS IS THE GOAT (IMO)but on every track he’s done with hov he’s been outshined.nas verses are most potent when he’s kicking his prophetic visualizations etc.but on some just straight rhyming bout nothing jay can do that all day,and i’m always disappointed when nasir does it.hell, az gave nas a run for his money on some of their collabos

190. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Black Republicans was a disappointing show for both parties involved [no politics], so it doesn’t really matter who did better.

Lil Wayne and Juelz’ Black Republicans> Original Black Republicans

oc3′s sonet rings, time slots… sheesh…

192. London Bloke Says:

landlord got a new fan

193. hl Says:

Lil Wayne and Juelz’ Black Republicans> Original Black Republicans

hell nah…lol

194. landlord Says:

SMH @ people saying Eminem better than about 25 niggas i could easily name… he’s pretty fly for a white guy but lets not get carried away here … the element of suprise about a white dude being dope on the mic is gone… so now we can see him for what he really is … a damn good mc, but not in the top 20 …

195. hl Says:

Black Militant > Black Republican

196. London Bloke Says:

GOAT Black Republicans verse:

Papoose

Worst:

Big Truck

^ I’m back in the hood, they like, “Hey Nas” (Uh)
    Blowin’ on purp’, reflectin’ on they lives
    Couple of fat cats, couple of A.I.’s
    Dreamin’ of fly shit instead of them gray skies
    Gray 5′s, hate guys wishin’ our reign dies

…you buggin son

198. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Jay still could make classics i bet
    ===================
    You’d lose

199. Shooter Says:

Michael Steele hating on Black Republicans???

landlord got a new fan

^ heh.

201. hl Says:

Michael Steele hating on Black Republicans???

ROFL

202. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Jay still could make classics i bet
    ===================
    You’d lose

FOH with that iddle biddle dee diddle bullshit.

SMH @ niggas listening skills.
    =============================
    If you think that’s what he’s saying SMH @ yourself

203. landlord Says:

Shooter Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 10:15 am
    Michael Steele hating on Black Republicans???

—–

LOL @ the irony

204. mcb Says:

Lane,

yeah I mean Im just not a fan of wayne anymore (or the last X number fo years).. a whole album would in my mind be a “waste” of ALC beats.

wow I’m kinda an ALC stan, but IM not mad about it.

I love 2010 for hip hop and rap.

205. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

my sentiments exactly.
    =========================
    I’m just saying, don’t suck dick when/if Detox drops.

206. b Says:

cOLD Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 10:15 am

^^^Jay got the best of him,and thats not easy for me to admit.

207. Rey Says:

# Shooter Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:15 am

Michael Steele hating on Black Republicans???

Well done.

Also, Black Republicans (original) was awesome, Jay got NaS on that one tho’. As for Juelz & Wayne, they’re not even the best rappers in the booth when they’re recording. Bah.

208. landlord Says:

JayZ verse on Black Republicans was the last time i got the scrunched up face for a JayZ song… he done fell off so much ..

209. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

ALC needs to fuck with a great MC cause he has classic album beats.

210. The Shot Clock Says:

Em has been revvin up lately. Technically, no one compares….dude is in another stratosphere right now. i think he might actually have something to say this time around

211. oh4werd Says:

eminem is better than most emcees and def. in top 10(no stan). Granted he has some horrible songs in his catalog…even 2 albums both Relapse and Encore but Em will shit on most rappers lyrically. At the end of the day, ur gonna stick wit artists u either relate to or jus spit shit thats more suited to u

212. Rey Says:

Dre vs Ye..

I…think I have to give that one to Mr. West. I’m sorry, but Ye’s been successful using too many different sounds. You know what a Dre beat sounds like when you hear it, but KanYe evolves. This isn’t stanning, I swear. *nh*

213. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

gothamist.com/2010/04/27/pole_hogs.php

she MUST be a latin broad! now THATS an ass.

214. Rey Says:

^^^^^

What they said.

215. Shooter Says:

Just like an acrobat ready to hurl myself though the hoops of fire
    Sippin’ 80 proof, bulletproof under my attire

216. oh4werd Says:

Nas verse on Black republicans really was sub par… i jus recently went back and looked at the lyrics and its more then flow, lyrically Nas didnt come correctly but

Nas cd catalog>>>>>>>>>>Jay cd catalog

Just like an acrobat ready to hurl myself though the hoops of fire
    Sippin’ 80 proof, bulletproof under my attire

^ and dude said prophetic visualizations were lacking… smh.

218. hl Says:

What is Jay talking about on Black Republicans? Dame?

219. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo cOLD,

is datchu baddin’ up yuh gyal on wsff?

“explain to mi why yuh cousin say, he waaan quality time wit yuh or i gwan fuckin hit yuh! start tawkin’!”

lolol. they real abrusive in yard.

220. oh4werd Says:

Dre vs Ye..

cosign, and last really good shit i heard from Dre was 2001. i still bump that album but did u check those beats on relapse or really pay attention to kingdom come??? those beats was ass

221. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:20 am
    Dre vs Ye..

u out ur rabbit ass mind, when Ye is up @ least 200m, has over 20 years in the biz, reinvents himself @ least 3 times, COUNTLESS gold & platinum plaques and can STILL push out hits, THEN Ye may be considered.

222. Shooter Says:

What is Jay talking about on Black Republicans? Dame?

I assumed so when I first heard it, I’m thinking it was a leftover verse from Kingdom Come where he was talking all that ‘Lost Ones’ introspective shit etc

223. London Bloke Says:

Rey Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 10:20 am
    Dre vs Ye..

I…think I have to give that one to Mr. West.

Shock of the century

224. hl Says:

I’m sorry, but Ye’s been successful using too many different sounds.

—-

And Dre hasn’t? Are ya’ll comparing careers or saying right now? Cause Dre has classing in serveral era’s. NWA, Chronic and Doggystyle, 2001…etc

225. landlord Says:

nah Rey… most times i can tell if its a Kanye West beat 8 bars in …

im no Dre fan but

Dre beats > kanye west beats

lolol. they real abrusive in yard

^ did you see that youtube clip on the Jamaican crank yankers

peep youtube.com/watch?v=sK_4hiSSt3U

227. The Shot Clock Says:

it’s true. niggas have no history. do yall have any idea what Dre has meant to hip hop?

NWA, 50, Em, Snoop, Pac……lmao

FOH. Dre is a god in this shit.

….and I’m a Ye stan.

228. Rey Says:

@ oh4werd– None of the beats Dre gave em ever really knocked, maybe “Bitch Please II” (a decided improvement over the original)..

@ EG88– Ye’s up to at least the 3 reinventions, he’s been in the game about 10 years.. I mean, it’s a toss up, but IMO KanYe takes it. It’s super close tho’, I’d have to go single for single, song for song to see who has made more songs that I like.

229. Shooter Says:

im no Dre fan but

Dre beats > kanye west beats

my sentiments.

Dre just has too many classics

as far as pure unadulterated hip hip. Premo > Dre.

231. kevfrescura de talco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=sK_4hiSSt3U

HAHAHAAA!

thats just how my uncle talks.

232. hl Says:

What are the 3 reinventions?

233. London Bloke Says:

Rey Says:

but IMO KanYe takes it.

Judging by the capital Y in kanye, i’d guess you’d like to be the one to give it to him

Flamer

234. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dre’s legacy > Kanye’s,yes.

As of today 4/28/10,you niggas bugging the fuck out talking about Dre is fucking with Kanye. What we judging him by? Kanye got a shitload of monsters since Dre’s done ANYTHING dope. Niggas always putting legacies up against real time,smh.

Can you say Joe Budden>Meth? We talking about TODAY,not NWA days.

235. Suaveebolaetc.etc. Says:

True – but his new shit sounds so sterile. I personally think he OD’d on that ‘letting everyone produce for him’ thing – to the point where his shit lost that character that everyone associates with him. Same as Timbaland’s ‘too grown for hip-hop’ ass (ll) now…

236. mcb Says:

oh4werd

you’ve heard shit from Dre since 2001???? ahhaa just playing, thta Dr Pepper ad was kinda dissapointing *loses straight face*

237. hl Says:

as far as pure unadulterated hip hip. Premo > Dre.

Yeah, I’d personally agree with that. There are a few producers I’d put over Dre, but an argument could still be made for him.

238. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

What’s good my g?

239. oh4werd Says:

@ Rey- i blame that on Em. I’m pretty sure he picked those beats but my thing is Dre still made them so….yeah.

this is prolly most accurate based on the consensus

dre on 2001 and prior>>>>kanye west beats>>>present day Dre

240. London Bloke Says:

Who are some of you people?

241. hl Says:

Can you say Joe Budden>Meth?

^No, no I can’t say that.

^ tell you what, in a beat battle, the crowd would go more nuts for Rza instrumentals than Dre’s.

243. Shooter Says:

I assumed we were discussing legacy

if we’re talking right now the debates pretty much between ‘Ye and Justin

244. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:30 am

Lets be real, what artist besides Jay has Ye REALLY blown up?
    Jay-Z (somewhat)

Snoop
    Dogg Pound
    ….Etc, Etc, Etc…

245. plugs Says:

Just lookin at that picture of guiness makes mystomach sour

246. kevfrescura de talco Says:

holy shit! cOLD this shit just killed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMB80-91KSI

What’s good my g?

^ you already know… In training, but that don’t stop the nah madness.

248. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# hl Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:16 am

Michael Steele hating on Black Republicans???

ROFL
    ————————————–

haha oh shit… I actually didn’t notice that.

249. landlord Says:

Rey Says:

but IMO KanYe takes it.

———-

tinyurl.com/bjjz7o

250. The Shot Clock Says:

I can’t say Ye is a better prodcuer than Dre today til Detox drops.

holy shit! cOLD this shit just killed me.

^ roffle, feel bad for cats that don’t understand the slanguage.

252. mcb Says:

PS underrated verse last year was Meth in House of Flying Daggers

Man, ya niggas ain’t shit to us, still a pistol bust
    Split your melon like I split the Dutch
    Got a lot of piff to puff, and I ain’t come for fisticuffs
    Or for the cop that wanna clip the cuffs
    Man, is Staten in this bitch or what, don’t get it twisted, we
    Twist it up and even mixed with dust
    See these fans can’t resist the rush, they Wu-Tang for life
    Scarred for life, they can’t forget the cuts
    Got a whole line of classic joints, and while you at it
    Pass the joint, let’s push this music past the point
    Of no return, ’til they crash and burn, down the ashes
    Then placed inside Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s urn
    When it’s my time to go, for sure, ya nigga goes to war
    What you think I brought these soldiers for?
    To send shot like forget me not, at any nigga
    Respect, bitch, that figure they gon’ get me got

253. London Bloke Says:

slanguage

clever

254. Jersey*made*me Says:

Lets be real, what artist besides Jay has Ye REALLY blown up?

But that’s an entirely different argument. We speaking on beats,today.

Just lookin at that picture of guiness makes mystomach sour

^ redstripe > corona > heineken > guiness.

256. hl Says:

4th Chamber would win automatically against pretty much any producer.

257. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:31 am
    Dre’s legacy > Kanye’s,yes.

Can you say Joe Budden>Meth? We talking about TODAY,not NWA days.

Naw, when u playin “Big bank take Lil’Bank” u add ALL the Money.
    Thats like when Hov Beat Elvis for Most No.1 solo albums by an artist, everybody applauded hov, but elvis been dead since the 70′s & he still put out No.1 albums after death. u add ALL that shit when u goin Head up.

258. plugs Says:

No way is kanye fockin wit dre. Not today. Not yesterday or tomorrow

259. London Bloke Says:

^ Dragon Stout > Buckle’a’ Guiness > Guiness punch > Magnun> redstripe > corona > heineken > guiness.

4th Chamber would win automatically against pretty much any producer.

^ who produced the Projects song on the Wu double cd joint?

That beat is insane.

261. Jersey*made*me Says:

A beat battle is dope as fuck,that shit Swizz and Yeezy did was retarded.

262. hl Says:

Dre and Kanye both ain’t producing there stuff by themselves anymore though.

263. Cashmere Cavalli aka Debonair Cavalier Says:

Nas vs Hov again?

the way that beat came in… Rae was like Da Fuck! classic.

265. The Shot Clock Says:

Meth was that dude when i was a kid..but mostly because nigga had the most style, he was the weedhead and the hookman for the crew..he was the coolest nigga in the Wu back then.

but in reality, Meth is an average rapper and has disappointed more than anything else. Redman been carrying that nigga for years.

266. hl Says:

who produced the Projects song on the Wu double cd joint?

—-

I wanna say Rza but I’m not sure. Tru Master had a couple of nice beats on there.

Heaterz >>>

A beat battle is dope as fuck,that shit Swizz and Yeezy did was retarded.

^ word, I could do that before a concert.

268. Jersey*made*me Says:

@crazy

If that’s the case then Kanye’s still writing his legacy.Too early to pit him against Dre,too many years in the game.

269. The Shot Clock Says:

Dre and Kanye both ain’t producing there stuff by themselves anymore though.

unfortunately, this is true. Ye got niggas jettin in and outta Hawaii everyday….but i guess thts how the game is played these days

*shrug*

pussy have you fall out, like remy on the house – Ghost.

271. hl Says:

SMH

272. The Shot Clock Says:

exactly.

273. plugs Says:

I forgot whp produced projects. It wasn’t rza tho. It was another wu producer

274. hl Says:

pussy have you fall out, like remy on the house – Ghost.

lol…”Bitch you got AIDS? I’m shaking in my bones!”

275. London Bloke Says:

Real yard man know about using “stone”Jamaican guy in barbers

276. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:41 am
    @crazy

i agree w/ that shit 100%… ye has a ways to go.
    ….in my book they both alike, they BOTH chump women, but when a real nigga gets in that face, they both bitch up.

277. kevfrescura de talco Says:

roffle, feel bad for cats that don’t understand the slanguage.

“but artist, go out please, mi uh encourage you. buy a nike air an uh wash out jeans or suh’um where uh wear. uhm suh’um hue-mon! yes rasta jus uh dey so.”

LMFAO!

MJ got ethered on that. i’m crying ova here.

278. Jersey*made*me Says:

pussy have you fall out, like remy on the house – Ghost.

Heat!! It’s also safe to say Ghost is the best Wu member through the test of time.

lol…”Bitch you got AIDS? I’m shaking in my bones!”

^ dry pussy leave the friction burns, plus beef at home…

280. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

If y’all think Dre ain’t constantly in the studio making heat, y’all are bugging.

I can understand why people would think Ye is superior right now…Dre hasn’t released much, but his shit ain’t wack.

Lost One, Trouble & Minority Report are classic beats…that Jay didn’t fully capitalize on.

Death To My Enemies shoulda been on OB4CL2

any IT people here?

282. hl Says:

Meth’s hook on CREAM > Joe Buddens life. And I mean that literally. If I had to choose between having that song at my disposal and Budden’s life, I’d pull the plug on that nigga. no homo.

283. London Bloke Says:

Amps hate for Jay-Z is on a stan level

284. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol,word to Dre hitting ol’ girl from Pump It Up.

@da youngsters, don’t even worry what Pump It Up is,you missed it.

285. Shooter Says:

word, his family would understand…

I’d pull the plug on that nigga. no homo.

^ thats fucked up, but I can dig it, you may want to consider listening to buddens green lantern freestyle and reevalute your stance.

*thinks* this can’t be my life, no way am I gonna retire at 65, in some cubicle. FOCK!

288. Rey Says:

# landlord Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 10:35 am

Rey Says:

but IMO KanYe takes it.

———-

tinyurl.com/bjjz7o

*dead*

Okay, Okay, I clearly forgot about the work Dre put in (nh).. I was way off on this one…

But really, if we had 20 years to appreciate The Blueprint, College Dropout, Late Registration, and 808s (not to mention Common’s albums and the features), I’m sure we’d feel the same way we feel about NWA, The Chronic, D-Style, 2001 and the features.

Iono.. I still say that, aside from nostalgia and preference (nh), it’s probably closer. Maybe not 51-49 close, but not 79-21 close.

289. Jersey*made*me Says:

Actually, Dirty’s intro on CREAM>>>Meth’s hook on CREAM

290. London Bloke Says:

hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.1535/title.tasha-denham-just-to-get-a-rep

Wow.

RIP

… this dude next to me breathing all heavy, fuck no.

292. LaneKiffin*CainSniffin*LaneSwitchin* Says:

gothamist.com/2010/04/27/pole_hogs.php

she MUST be a latin broad! now THATS an ass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lawd Have Mercy. She could have a face like a mix of Tiny/Whoopi/La Chat and im still smashin wit no hesitation whatsoever

^ damn I wish I could peep…. *bookmarks*

but Yo, as far as > Latin women. Andrea Soars = Goat.

ok, I have to actually pay attention now.

…one…

295. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Amps hate for Jay-Z is on a stan level
    ============================
    Fuck are you talking about?

Jay-Z fell off.

This is fact.

296. hl Says:

SMH at myself. I’ve wasted a good portion of my morning bullshitting on the internet. I’m out.

297. oh4werd Says:

Amps hate for Jay-Z is on a stan level
    ============================
    Fuck are you talking about?

Jay-Z fell off.

This is fact.

cosign and as far as Budden goes lyrically, he can rhyme but he’s made VERY POOR life decisions, execute him

298. Jersey*made*me Says:

gothamist.com/2010/04/27/pole_hogs.php

she MUST be a latin broad! now THATS an ass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m eating and going raw. That’s worth the AIDS.

299. mcb Says:

Same page as Hl, i gotta do some work, back in a little.

I’m eating and going raw. That’s worth the AIDS.

^ oh shit.

301. Jersey*made*me Says:

*adds ass pic to favorites*

302. Jersey*made*me Says:

@cOLD

You’d circle the block 2-3 times for that,actually you’d park up.Word is bond.

@cOLD

You’d circle the block 2-3 times for that,actually you’d park up.Word is bond.

^ dammit *risk getting fired*

omg! co-risk aids.

that shit has to be photoshopped

306. plugs Says:

Who needs an IT?

*takes of sound installation fitted hat*

*puts on computer expert fitted hat with accompaning pocket protector*

307. London Bloke Says:

*takes of

doesn’t trust

308. mcb Says:

damn whats up with no new posts

*this commenting is like heroin*

309. b Says:

^^^meth is that dude homie,he always had the charisma ,style,lyrics and the ladies were feelin him when wasnt trying to be the ladies man.cant co -sign that second album tho.

310. London Bloke Says:

If that guy took the pic but didnt atleast attempt to get the number, he should have jumped infront of the train instead

*predicts a barrage of back to back post*

312. b Says:

crooked pen game is insane

313. Crooked I Says:

crooked pen game is insane

^ thanks b.

314. London Bloke Says:

*predicts a barrage of back to back post trash and payola-inspired snippets and previews*

Co-sign

315. Rey Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 11:06 am

*predicts a barrage of back to back post*

*also predicts sun rising*

316. The Shot Clock Says:

Black Jesus, who introduced Guru to Solar, describes Solar as “arrogant,” “opportunist,” and a “control freak.”

c’mon son

317. London Bloke Says:

Yo im falling asleep at my desk. Literally on the phone.

And i still got to stay 35 mins

But i had a new lady friend and my house until like 2am yesterday.

Im fucked

*books tomorrow off work*

318. Crooked I Says:

*also predicts sun rising*

^ don’t think I havn’t been taking notice of your recent sly shots…

319. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I likes some of the songs on Tical 2.

That Judgement Day joint was ahead of it’s time.

320. Crooked I Says:

But i had a new lady friend and my house until like 2am yesterday

^ did you smash?

also please refer to nah rule 45201: if any mentions of female escapades, post must be followed with pic of said whore.

321. Rey Says:

# Crooked I Says:
    April 28th, 2010 at 11:13 am

*also predicts sun rising*

^ don’t think I haven’t been taking notice of your recent sly shots…

I corrected your typo on “haven’t”. You’re welcome.

oh god, this shit is beyond boring…

323. Jewtino Says:

Slim Shady LP > His Garbage Last 11 Years

and Killa murdered “Let The Beat Build”

“When he hit the Eastside holla MAYDAY”

I corrected your typo on “haven’t”. You’re welcome.

^ lol, yo momma.

325. London Bloke Says:

Yo my co-worker just woke me up

LOL

Yo my co-worker just woke me up

LOL

^ ayooooooooo…. who’s making the coffee.

*deep voice* um uh London, you won’t cream in your coffee.

^ewww.

327. tumbleweeds Says:

Thats my cue

328. London Bloke Says:

won’t

idiot

but LOL at the ayo tho

won’t

idiot

^ that was no mistake, it was a british accent.

330. b Says:

my dumb ass thought that was the real crooked i for a sec lol

my dumb ass

^ wtf ayooooooooooo.

you do know “dumb” in hip hop means excessive

333. b Says:

cOLD Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 11:24 am
    my dumb ass

^ wtf ayooooooooooo.

u reaching homie lol.i c nothing pauseworthy in that.

u reaching homie lol.i c nothing pauseworthy in that.

^ what if I walked around talking about my excessive ass.

nah true is was a reach but still…. Nah is literally seconds away from tumbleweed status… trying to keep it going.

336. b Says:

cOLD Says:

April 28th, 2010 at 11:27 am
    u reaching homie lol.i c nothing pauseworthy in that.

^ what if I walked around talking about my excessive ass.
    lmao point taken.

wait so banks makes a public anouncment saying whoever does a freestyle over bbb, hes coming for their neck… Then Pap releases his joint.

Subliminal ether ladies and gents.

338. KzA Says:

im back. looks like i didnt miss a got damn thing

339. DJ BLACK Says:

GAME HAS TO Buy HIMSELF SHIT ( beats , features) WORTH LISTENING TO. HIS FLOW/CONTENT IS ALWAYS ASS

340. Nah Right » PICS: Game x Pharrell - It Must Be Me Says:

[...] posted the legendary P x Chef x Ice Cream Truck photo yesterday, here’s more pics from that video shoot for The R.E.D. Album’s “street” [...]