T.I. – I’m Back

imback_pffinal_nopa

T.I. announced that his next album drops August 24th in a conference call earlier.

T.I. – I’m Back (prod. Trackslayerz) | Mediafire

NMC Premiere. Welcome back Tip.

Related: T.I.’s Comeback Song Is ‘Aggressive, Mean,’ Producers Say

199 Responses to “T.I. – I’m Back”

1. KzA Says:

lol.. these two posts back to back

2. splifff Says:

firstt

3. Troyvul Says:

Hope this aint Shyne voice esque

4. SDP Says:

well..i didn miss u tip….soooo…

5. rex hussla Says:

T.I.’s Comeback Song Is ‘Aggressive, Mean,’ Producers Say
    ____________________________________________________

LMAO…we haven’t forgotten Whatever You Like homie

6. Wesley Pipes @ Blackpipelayers.com Says:

Goddamn man…this dude is gonna be sweating straight Syrup and THC the next two weeks. He might die from detox.

haha yea.
    in all seriousness though, when his mind becomes clean of that syrup.. If wayne starts writing in jail, he could come out with an album worth of crazy heat

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i see what yall sayin but really i think the opposite. I think the weed be responsible for %99 of wayne’s creativity (that and Drake writing for him of course), so this 8 months of sobriety will leave him wit sever writer’s block

7. Catch me up on jupiter Says:

Wayne without the weed = Em without the pills

8. a tribe called quest Says:

this is dope

9. Bricktop Says:

Bricktop Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:33 pm
    Tong Po Flo Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:18 pm
    b/c tougher gun laws obviously achieve their desired (nh) effect.

^ I see what you mean now but they have to do something eventhough it ain’t working

solution: legalize illegal narcotics. the vast majority of gun crimes in this country are a direct result of the illegal drug trade. decriminalize drugs and all that shit will go away like magic.

10. Cedric Says:

Let’s play a game:

XXL Freshman 10 “Who Been Drooped List!”

1.) Saigon
    2.) Ace Hood
    3.) Charles Hamilton

(please add)

11. JohnDank Says:

“Wayne without the weed = Em without the pills”

good. now he can feel how i feel when im dry. i hope theres reminders of weed everywhere so he can suffer from major withdrawal

12. Fresh Huxtable Says:

It’s like an exchange program-one rapper comes out, another goes in. And Rikers, at that. I wish anal rape on no man, word to Tom from the Boondocks.

13. KzA Says:

just think.. none of the shit wayne has put out has been well thought out and written. Just imagine if he went crazy with a notebook

# Bricktop Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Tong Po Flo Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:18 pm
    b/c tougher gun laws obviously achieve their desired (nh) effect.

^And while we’re at it, lets wait on the shore of the Eastern sea board with binoculars to see the Harlem shakin’ mermaids. Both should be happening around the same time.

15. Ghost Writer Says:

PastorKerneyThomas Miwacles Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:25 pm
    @Ghost
    good lookin out (II). I remember when i told you and Joe88 to check out my beats yall both said they were lacking something so i took the criticism and i been tryna change up my sound. I’ll do some recording this wknd and have sumn 2 let yall hear again next week

*daps* I still need Improvement myself…I’m actually checking out the beats on ya soundclick…they’re dope so far…I like your ideas for real, the “januaryprimo” is hard (II)…I like the choppy sound you do with the samples stick with that cause that can be your distinctive style

16. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ That would never happen but it sounds real good tho

Fresh

Sheeeeit, word to American History X. I can’t even watch that movie again based on the strength of that jail scene. Way too graphic.

18. SDP Says:

WTF IS THIS NEW DRIZZY SHIT.

royce killed it better than he did

i just hope drake makes a classic album…for HIS sake

19. Bricktop Says:

@Tong Po & D Billz

some countries have already put this into practice. and it’s worked. i’m just saying. . .first weed. then on to the hard stuff. treat it as a medical situation, not a criminal one. it’s possible.

20. Fresh Huxtable Says:

D. Billz
    0 mins ago
    Fresh

exactly. Ed Norton or somebody should have won a trophy for that. NFL should play that clip on loop for rookie orientation. “you’re living the good life. Here’s what can happen if you mess this up.” that alone is enough reason for me to never even think about doing something that can land me in prison unless I’m defending family

21. SDP Says:

i think the weezys “and we gon be alright, if we put drake on every hook” line gave drake the boost and self-esteem he needed to make his first wack chorus.

Good God wtf was that

that shit is not smooth..

22. "A" Chick Le Fleur - I Got My Billions UP Says:

O Yeaaah let’s do it! Ol skool T.I. >>>

23. Bricktop Says:

read it in a book called “Drug Crazy” a few years back. very interesting read. i seriously recommend it for all you stoners out there. write your local congressman. legalize weed.

24. SDP Says:

weed is medicine, if anything it makes a creative musician more creative, by creating new paths for creativity.

25. "A" Chick Le Fleur - I Got My Billions UP Says:

SDP Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:41 pm
    WTF IS THIS NEW DRIZZY SHIT.

royce killed it better than he did
    —————–
    YOU LIE!
    Royce was hot garbage.

26. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

this is nice, I need something like ‘what up whats haapnin’ again though.

27. b-ease Says:

*yawns*

28. Tong Po Flo Says:

i just hope drake makes a classic album

^ Classic no, solid maybe

29. Bricktop Says:

Ed Norton is easily one of the greatest actors of this generation. white Will Smith level.

# Bricktop Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:41 pm

@Tong Po & D Billz

^The weed will most definitely be legalized (CA, NJ, and soon MD). But I don’t see the hard stuff (nh) being legalized ANY time soon. The drug business in Amerikkka is a trillion dollar business (literally). That falls and the government along with its financiers will literally kill themselves.

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

What does Drake have to do with this?

Bricktop Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Ed Norton is easily one of the greatest actors of this generation.

^B’more stand up!

Fun Fact: His grandfather created the design for Howard County, 2nd wealthiest county in MD.

33. Troyvul Says:

He is dope

lol @ Fresh. If you’re a rookie that’s a helluva hazing.

35. SDP Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:48 pm

What does Drake have to do with this?

because he’s better than tip

36. igotxx3 Says:

This shit is hard

37. "A" Chick Le Fleur - I Got My Billions UP Says:

Nothin but “Aggressive Content” this year….Fiddy shoulda waited till now to drop his last LP.

38. SDP Says:

i dont think i ever heard a t.i verse i ever like..in my life..iono y..

39. dafirestarta Says:

because he’s better than tip

*spits out drink* (n)

40. dafirestarta Says:

# igotxx3 Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:50 pm

This shit is hard

^ayooooo

41. SDP Says:

WTF happened to cassidy

42. Ghost Writer Says:

This is cool for a street single…

43. Eighty's Baby Says:

because he’s better than tip

^^^^^

Please go die slowly now.

This shit knocks and Tip is spitting as he normally does.

*downloads*

# SDP Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

WTF happened to cassidy

^He’s still around… on the 20th of his 15 minutes.

45. PastorKerneyThomas Miwacles Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    shit i’ll def stick with it (II), but your the 1st person 2 even hear the sample chops that distinctly. Guess thats that producers ear but yea i’ll try and re-record some of those same tracks with my new studio gear and see what kinda difference it makes

46. Harlem World Says:

# SDP Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

WTF happened to cassidy

Shawn Carter came for his 1000% (nhjic)

47. DGtheEnigma Says:

This nigga T.I. may go down as one of the most underappreciated rappers of all time!

catalogue? check.
    sales? check.
    skills? check.
    influence? check. (see Trap Muzik)

Maybe if niggas will stop debating Drake and Jay-Z all day long…

48. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

hmm, drake is not better than tip. not atm anyway, niggas is gassed.

49. Bricktop Says:

i obviously can’t give exact numbers, but i’d be very interested to see just how much money is wasted on the War on Drugs (no laughs). the money that could be saved by ending the war and legalizing drugs has got to be pretty staggering from the little that i’ve read. just the tax burden on society alone from paying for court cases and inmates is ridiculous.

50. Fresh Huxtable Says:

D. Billz
    3 mins ago
    lol @ Fresh. If you’re a rookie that’s a helluva hazing.

if Rae Carruth has seem that, he might been like, “maybe paying C-Support really ain’t that bad…”

51. rex hussla Says:

Haven’t listened yet…but if it’s “aggressive content” SMH. I’m sick of this 5’3″ 135lb dude telling me how he’s gonna whoop my ass on tracks.

52. SDP Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:54 pm

# SDP Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

WTF happened to cassidy

^He’s still around… on the 20th of his 15 minutes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

53. b-ease Says:

No he won’t.

54. strongarm Says:

the federal government doesnt want drugs legal
    drug dealers couldn’t want drugs legal what with all the luchini they both pull

55. Yung Hopp Says:

I should always come here for a good laugh. I mean, Drake better than T.I. ? That’s insane …

# rex hussla Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Haven’t listened yet…but if it’s “aggressive content” SMH. I’m sick of this 5′3″ 135lb dude telling me how he’s gonna whoop my ass on tracks.

^LMAO. The last few people to get away with that was Mobb Deep back in like ’95. And even P’s chin got checked quite a few times.

57. strongarm Says:

i mean rug realers

58. Harlem World Says:

Next nah freestyle should be over Cigar Music or BBB.

59. Wesley Pipes @ Blackpipelayers.com Says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    LOL
    plies?
    wayne?

Shoutouts to Romeo. Clearly he has a purpose going to USC now that we know he’s never going pro.

61. SilkCityP Says:

Beat sucks… sounds “typical southern, syrupy & from 04-08″… still Welcome back Tip

62. Fresh Huxtable Says:

B-Ease
    2 mins ago

No he won’t.

because he’s wack or because he will be appreciated?

Harlem World Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Next nah freestyle should be over Cigar Music

^That beat is so infectious.

64. b-ease Says:

And even P’s chin got checked quite a few times.

Word. P’s that nigga and all, but homeboy is def top 5 on the “rappers who’ve gotten their ass kicked the most” list.

65. Bricktop Says:

Yung Hopp Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

well, duh. . .hell, we already established earlier that Drake is better than both Fab and Luda, so therefor, he MUST be better than Tip.

66. rex hussla Says:

That Rae Carruth story was terrible…man…and the hired shooter was talking about killing Rae if he had the chance. I didn’t understand his angle though, like he was mad he got caught but maaaan you shouldn’t have even thought about getting hired. “Do you see the man in this court?” “No but I do see a bitch…that’s the bitch” I was like wooooooow

Bricktop

I wish I would’ve invested in Wackenhut years ago. Ridic.

68. b-ease Says:

because he’s wack or because he will be appreciated?

In the middle. TI’s not wack, he’s also not that dope. There’s nothing to underappreciate. He got out of the hiphop exactly what he put into it. He is also the most uninteresting hiphop superstar ever. Hands down.

69. SDP Says:

IM LIKE A STOCK OF BOND/
    THAT COULD DROP A BOMB/

RIDIN SLOW WITH THE SLIDIN DO’ ON THE SIDE, OPEN ON THAT MINI-VAN NOT INTENDED FOR NO SOCCER MOM/

ROYCE >>>>>>>>>>

2nd best rapper alive hands down

70. YourWorstNightmare Says:

all i know is that none of you people can make as many, and of quality, type of music like T.I. . . . so the consistancy of his work makes most hese comments irrelevant
    __________________________
    bottom line:
    he got money for what he does . you don’t
    and this song is basically about that exact point

71. SDP Says:

NICKEL NINE GOT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID BARS.

ima greet him wit respect on the 20th

72. Ghost Writer Says:

Harlem World Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:59 pm
    Next nah freestyle should be over Cigar Music or BBB.

Can you get the instrumentals?

73. Bricktop Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:56 pm

co-signature. one of the most nonbelievable rappers ever in history. i’d pay to see him and Wayne in an MMA bout.

74. SDP Says:

even royce is better than tip.

get this shit outta here.

im out

peace & love to you and your families.

# b-ease Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 5:01 pm

And even P’s chin got checked quite a few times.

^LOD’s (Keith Murray) caught up with the Infamous Mobb, and from what I heard… Keith stomped dude UNDER a car.

76. landlord Says:

this nigga outta jail already ?…

T.I. = Trap Informant

77. landlord Says:

and the nigga married outside of the human race…

78. b-ease Says:

Keith stomped dude UNDER a car.

roffle, I heard Keith threw him threw a plate glass window.

79. Rey Says:

uh… this song is crap. super crap.

80. landlord Says:

didnt Lil Flip whoop this nigga ass?

81. rex hussla Says:

____________________________________________________

LMAO…those two sissies would be slapping and scratching, flailin’ their arms around like windmills

82. TheCo!!inB Says:

*walks in calm like*
    Billz and Bease went on a date last weekend!!!
    *runs out*

83. b-ease Says:

through > 2nd threw

84. Bricktop Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 5:02 pm
    Bricktop

I wish I would’ve invested in Wackenhut years ago. Ridic.
    ?

85. b-ease Says:

*dead* at the collinB

86. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

he could have come out harder then that.

He is also the most uninteresting hiphop superstar ever.

^LOL. I’m literally laughing because for the longest I’ve been trying to point out any redeemable characteristics about him that fans normally gravitate towards and I can’t think of any. IMO, he was a bamma that I considered nice at one point (I’m Serious) who jumped in the mix right before the South took over. It wasn’t any competition so he was heralded as the “next” guy. People were really puttin’ him up there with some heavyweight East Coast contenders. Now? Of course not.

And I’m still mad some damn producer got CHEESE for that damn slowed down Crystal Waters beat for “Why You Wanna Do That”. That shit was hella simple and the original is one of my favorite songs.

88. b-ease Says:

Rey Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 5:06 pm
    uh… this song is crap. super crap.

Yea, its pretty bad.

89. Rey Says:

# Yung Hopp Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Someone actually said Drake > TI? When did we start inviting 16 yearold girls on this site? I mean, aside from Nation.

90. YOURworstNightmare Says:

the consistancy of his work makes most of these comments irrelevant
    ________________________________________-
    bottom line:
    he got money for what he DID and STILL DOES . and you don’t .
    i know this is only about .06% of the worlds opinion, but even this small group of people need to realize that a majority of the worlds opinion already likes him because he’s still around . and honestly, those will be the only opinions he cares to keep . i don’t know why people like to attempt to shatter a successful artist by their measly little opinions in these blogs

(This comment was for all of you ignorant losers that are tryin’ to down any successful artist)

91. DGtheEnigma Says:

Silly statement IMO…”uninteresting” and “hiphop superstar” in the same sentence is like an oxymoron. How many “interesting” non-superstars can you name?

I mean the guy has arguably 3 classics (Trap Muzik, KING, Paper Trail)…pretty fuckin interesting to me.

*dapz landLORD*

It was a clash of the crews. I think Mac Boney swung on Flip and somebody outta Flip crew Zangief’d T.I. into a parked car or some shit.

93. Harlem World Says:

Harlem World Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 4:59 pm
    Next nah freestyle should be over Cigar Music or BBB.

Can you get the instrumentals?

jamglue.com —one of the best sites for instrumentals

94. Bricktop Says:

He is also the most uninteresting hiphop superstar ever. Hands down.
    this. yes.

95. Fresh Huxtable Says:

I was born and raised in the south from birth through college. Riding round is an art, and Clifford makes great riding music, but maybe not good earbuds music. I like T.I.’s music, personally. I think he says more and has more flows than people give him credit for. ASAP,
    Praying For Help, You Don’t Know Me, Motivation, Just Doin My Job, King Back, and a bunch of other stuff is nice to me. Urban Legend, Trap Muzik (which influenced a rack of rappers, BTW), King, and Paper Trail were all good albums IMO. But I understand if cats from further north aren’t feeling the music, because it’s really something that’s just ingrained in you.

96. Wesley Pipes @ Blackpipelayers.com Says:

landlord Says:

and the nigga married outside of the human race…

^^^^^^^^^^
    *FUCKIN DEAD!!!STOP!!!!*

97. Rey Says:

@ Bease– Yeah. Surprised Clifford went with something so generic for his big comeback song. I liked the stuff I heard off “Paper Trail” and some of the stuff in between Cliff vs Clifford and PT, but I did not like this.

Bricktop

WackenHut, Wells Fargo, and a few other companies are the ones that have privitized and bought out the prisons.

99. Yung Hopp Says:

Hey, I’m not here to change your mind, homie.

You can bop your head to Best I Ever Had and Over as much as you want. Words won’t make Drake a better Rapper than Tip.

100. nestle snipes Says:

lil wayne needs to hold his head…literally

101. b-ease Says:

uninteresting” and “hiphop superstar” in the same sentence is like an oxymoron

That’s precisely my point. His career is a walking oxymoron.

None of those albums is a hiphop classic.

102. why? Says:

Yeah this shit sucks. Just another song for people to play very loud in their car while fucking up their ears.

103. TheCo!!inB Says:

Be very clear: Clifford has no rewind verses to his name.

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 5:07 pm

*walks in calm like*
    Billz and Bease went on a date last weekend!!!
    *runs out*

^ *slaps security in front of Bohemian Cavern* (no Rothschild picnic)

105. Rey Says:

(just kidding, nate!)

WAIT WAIT WAIT.. Drake > Fab & Luda? WHAT?

106. landlord Says:

*daps dbillz*

and whatever happened to Flip?… was he the alleged “houston rapper with AIDS”?… cause son got missing all of sudden

Yung Hopp

He was being sarcastic.

landLORD

He was just on WSHH doing some bootleg local commercial.

109. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

drake hasn’t put in enough work to be concidered better then some established spitters.

110. strongarm Says:

someone needs to archive all the funniest shit that’s been said in the nahcomments, e.g., white kid on myspace with the fake ak can’t remember his name

111. Wesley Pipes @ Blackpipelayers.com Says:

^^^^^^^^^
    sorry but that shit had me laughin 4real. But im still smfh that this nigga hired a shooter 2 gun down his baby moms right after leavin a movie with her. But if the shooter finishes the job………no baby…….no case…..but nope. and now he see’s that karma is a muthafucka

*dapz strongarm*

Damn, where the fuck you come from homie? Been a minute. And you’re talkin’ about French Kevin.

113. b-ease Says:

Naw, it really has nothing to do with being from up north (besides, I’m from MD which really isnt that far up), dude’s just not that dope overall. He’s made some good records, I just can’t call dude a good artist. He has a shitload of flows, but none of them are really that impressive. And his lyrics are never memorable. And I don’t mean they’re not “lyrical” enough or using enough syllables, they’re just missing something.

Pimp C > TI

114. a tribe called quest Says:

luda > T.I.

115. b-ease Says:

Be very clear: Clifford has no rewind verses to his name.

I’m sayin! Not a one. Every hiphop “superstar” can claim to have drop your jaw (ll) verses. Not Clifford tho.

116. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

Be very clear: Clifford has no rewind verses to his name.

——————

funny but true. that’s that 2pac. stright spitting no punchlines just raw.

117. strongarm Says:

@Dbillz

long time lurker
    occasional commenter

118. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 8th, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Be very clear: Clifford has no rewind verses to his name.

Hmm… I rewound his “Superstar” remix verse.

119. b-ease Says:

He was just on WSHH doing some bootleg local commercial.

Everybody needs to check that shit out asap if they havent already. Flip lost. Like no other rapper before him.

120. nestle snipes Says:

Clifford is more a fashion icon/”ladies man” type rapper

No homo.

“Bitches buy it for the picture on the cover, niggas claim they got it for they baby mamah” – Drizzy.

T.I. is a super star. End Lil Flip’s career.

121. DGtheEnigma Says:

None of those albums is a hiphop classic.

hence the “arguably” before that statement…you must be from the east coast. Can sense it by how subjective your comments are.

Trap Muzik = Hip Hop Classic NO DEBATING THAT. Take a listen to it when you can and you will hear 2003 – present as far as southern hip-hop in one album.

122. landlord Says:

big pooh >TI… sweartogod

123. b-ease Says:

that’s that 2pac. stright spitting no punchlines just raw.

Yea, but we’re not just talking about punchlines per se. I’m not big Tupac fan at all, but I can rap a couple of his verses off the top of my head at any given time.

124. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

missing: andre 3k

125. b-ease Says:

Awww man, not another one of these niggas. This has nothing to do with an East Coast bias.

And for the record, Coolbreeze invented trap rap. And I don’t hear TI in current southern artists so much as I hear Juvenile and BG.

Hmm… I rewound his “Superstar” remix verse.

^That verse was actually reminiscent of his I’m Serious days so I can agree with that. But he was on a track with Lupe for his 1st single off that album. He aint really have a choice.

127. b-ease Says:

hence the “arguably” before that statement…Trap Muzik = Hip Hop Classic NO DEBATING THAT.

*blank stare*

So is it arguable, or is it inarguable, cause you’re saying two different things.

128. strongarm Says:

Lil Flip – Garage Sale Freestyle

SMH it’s like everytime someone submits something to this site or someone views a video on WSHH, the white man wins

129. The Fresh Addict Says:

Drake > Fab & Luda?!?!?!!?! O_o I really need 2 start poppin pills and smoking b4 I enter this commets section some of yall on that OoOOOO Weeeeee!!!!

130. YOURworstNightmare Says:

IN A WORLD FULL OF OPINION, A PERSON OF OPPOSING VIEWS DOESN’T REALLY GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK. THEY WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER ………

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO MAKE A TRACK FOR YOUR-DAMN-SELF SINCE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT [[REAL MUSIC]] IS SUPPOSE TO SOUND LIKE . LOL WEAK ASS OPINIONS MAKE ME SICK . THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD KNOW AND STATE IS THE FACT THAT HE’S A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE AND HAS MULTI-PLATINUM ALBUMS AND CAN BUY HIS BABYMAMA MOTHERFUCKIN’ FOUR DOOR PORSCHE . . . AND YOU . . . CAN’T !!!

131. b-ease Says:

YOURworstNightmare Says:

I’m gay.

Ayo.

132. b-ease Says:

I’m out. *daps*

133. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

T.I. has some hot songs, no doubt. Yet to make a classic. And I’m a fan.

134. DGtheEnigma Says:

Ummm…I listed three albums. Out of the three, Trap Muzik is an undeniable classic.

As someone said earlier, I’m not here to change your mind, but the fact is 2/4 regions (South, Midwest) consider Trap Muzik a classic (maybe even the East Coast).

No need to be confused…

Oh, and I live in Harlem, but can still be objective.

135. southlondon Says:

trey songz> lil flip

136. Yung Hopp Says:

trey songz> lil flip

I actually can co-sign that.

137. JALbert Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    Be very clear: Clifford has no rewind verses to his name.
    I’d nominate Sittin’ on Top of the World. Not amazing lyricism, but a dope verse.

138. southlondon Says:

escape> eskay

139. DGtheEnigma Says:

Be very clear: Clifford has no rewind verses to his name.

False. T.I. shitted on 3 other hiphop icons (Jay, Wayne, Kanye) on the same track…

Swagger Like Us anyone?

140. Charles Oakley Says:

T.I. can pick beats tho

141. "A" Chick Le Fleur - I Got My Billions UP Says:

T.I. talking about Wacka Flocka?

142. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

Not that last one

143. southlondon Says:

backflips> lil flip
    frontflips> lil flip
    flip phone> lil flip

144. Charles Oakley Says:

I’ve never heard anyone refer to any of T.I.’s records as classics until today. You learn something new everyday…

145. ThatMan Says:

I glad to see the word “AGGRESSIVE” still lives on in the hip hop world.

Arguably 50 cent’s greatest contribution to the music industry.

146. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

T.I. has a lot of flows though.

swagga like us: kanye>wanye=jay=t.i.

147. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

co-sign

148. b-ease Says:

149. The Fresh Addict Says:

When ‘Trap Musik’ dropped that may have been the last balanced year for HipHop that got equal burn as ‘Quality’ and no one could have told me that Talib wouldnt be on T.I status right now off the strength of those ARGUABLY classic albums

150. "A" Chick Le Fleur - I Got My Billions UP Says:

The T.I hate is real strong today!!

All of T.I’s album have been successful. And yea, Trap Muzik = classic.

151. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Be Easy & Tell Em I Said That >>>

152. YOURworstNightmare Says:

he’s a grammy winner . w/ way more grammy nominations than 95% of the rap game . he knows how to make tracks regardless of what y’all opinions are . lol . he has a discography and a filmography . that shit is ridiculous . i have the right to hate every weak ass opinion on this page . all you should do is appreciate facts . he’s not a superstar for no reason . YOU guys made him this person . i don’t see why people compare artist to other artist anyways . lame ass dudes . and everybody in this bitch has prolly watched ATL and some mo’ shit hahaha . you people crack me up

153. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

trap musik put him on top in the south and nation wide and was dope as fuck but still not feeling classic. words get used losely.

154. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

and everybody in this bitch has prolly watched ATL and some mo’ shit hahaha

thats some funny shit

155. Shooter Says:

YOURworstNightmare Says:

I’m gay.

Ayo.

lol

156. DGtheEnigma Says:

Right, you listed three as arguable. Then you said one of those three was inarguable. I wasn’t confused, just pointing out your contradiction while maintaing the sarcasm…

Fair enough…simply put, T.I. doesn’t get enough credit for being consistently good. With as much bullshit – underground or mainstream – that’s put out, I’ve learned to appreciate any artist that’s been consistently great for 10 years.

157. Sonic Says:

YOURworstNightmare Says:

March 8th, 2010 at 5:40 pm

^^^^^

Tip is that you?

158. Yung Hopp Says:

Quick fact (not going at nobody, just saying) :

Nobody in 2008 put any song on the charts with such a strong message as T.I. did twice : Dead And Gone / Live Your Life.

Talk about Whatever You Like. Yeah. A radio song. Say what you want about that. Just don’t blind yourself to the heat that come from all the other songs.

159. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

@sonic: hilarious, lmao

160. DGtheEnigma Says:

I don’t understand this comment AT ALL…Trap Muzik = “put him on top in the south and nation wide…” but it’s STILL not a classic?

Classics are mostly judged my two things: how does the album age? was it influential? period.

By that standard alone Trap Muzik = classic. Listen to it 7 YEARS later and it sounds relevant today.

161. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

The Recession > Paper Trail

162. YOURworstNightmare Says:

YOURworstNightmare Says:

I’m gay.

Ayo.

lol

both watched ATL lol . and his name is b-ease . . . ? (song and phrase made famous by T.I.) smh

163. uway Says:

lol..i think gucci man is the only one the can come out of jail and get hotter..maybe his next song will do something..i want mystical to battle for his crown..the original prince of the south

164. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

i want mystical to battle for his crown..the original prince of the south
    ============================================
    He’s a convicted sex offender.

Fuck that nigga.

165. Yung Hopp Says:

Well … He can’t get worse. Not with those lyrics.

166. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

yo who the fuck are all these commentors

167. Harlem World Says:

Ski Beatz x Stalley >>>>>>> T.I x Trackslayerz

168. BankHead Hustla Says:

Aye This Is Raw The King Is Back Biitch!!!!!!!!!! aug 24th can’t wait i got all t.i.’s albums since serious

169. Harlem World Says:

B.G x Juvenile made me respect the South

Not to disrespect T.I either, he makes good music, but as far as influence goes…

B.G X Juvenile >> T.I

170. &What?! - C.R.E.A.M. Says:

What was that cheap nike website niggas was on about the other day? The one that started the argument about fake shoes..

171. Bricktop Says:

Yung Hopp
    40 mins ago

Hey, I’m not here to change your mind, homie.

that was my attempt at sarcasm. Sorry it didn’t translate. Earlier today cats were trying to convince me that Fab needs to catch up with Drake career-wise. Yeah I’m still banging my forehead against the wall too.

172. kufi-Smacks Says:

Dear T.I keep that tuff talk out of your records… when it comes to gunplay you take the stand and do t.i.p commercials….

173. YOURworstNightmare Says:

i’m just saying tho, put it this way, when T.I. dies, all of his work will be remember and honored . he’s not even in my top 10 but everybody in this bitch knows what real music is and sounds like . that’s why there’s so few that actually make it, even if it’s just 15 minutes of fame . whatever T.I. is known for, is what he’s always been known for and this song only proves that the only thing changed about him is his age . i’m sure he’s got plenty of shit we haven’t even heard yet and everybody here is just gonna be right back at their opinions regardless if it’s classic or not . i’ve seen plenty of classic shit eventually die and it’s only because the environment changes and nobody can relate . only OUR generation will be able to appreciate his work and relate . that’s why CLASSIC ass shit like Luther Vandross, Al Green, Earth Wind & Fire, and all that shit serves no purpose for our generation . all that love shit is ‘dead and gone’ . stop looking at the world like it didn’t start before you and won’t end after you . the bigger picture is that he’s been holding his status for years and people like YOU still check his shit out the minute it hits the streets (as you all have done today) keep it real w/ YOURSELF first before you try to keep it real with all of us

174. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

@DGtheEnigma Says: then everybody has a classic, if thats the case, and some rappas would have two and three clasics. the source fucked up the way music is rated.

175. Harlem World Says:

the source fucked up the way music is rated.

THIS! ive been saying that since the 90′s…that magazine had too much influence on people opinions

176. csteve Says:

@sonci CLEARLY YOURworstNightmare=Alfamega. Bruh wants his job back terribly.

177. Jz Says:

TI has no influence, who are we kidding. The only rap dudes who have real cultural impact within and outside their own genre is Hov and Yeezy…that’s about it.

178. mr. vengeance Says:

TI is nowhere near a classic at any point in his career

the recession > TI’s life

179. kufi-Smacks Says:

Dead And Gone / Live Your Life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Those songs made me stop being a fan….

nah bring me back that Trap Music T.i anyday….

i get what you saying…

180. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

really kanye has had more influence on everyone thats come out resently that even considered hip hop.

181. csteve Says:

uway Says:

===============================================
    Brotha did you just put Gucci, battle and mystical all in one comment? Lord the thought of the top 25 most played on ur ipod makes me nervous…*wait wth Mystical in the mix your prolly still listening to cassesttes *neva mind.

182. Lih ( No Chinese) Says:

when get on that pop level aka successful, they lose fans. few have been able to keep that core happy and get the radio spins.

183. kufi-Smacks Says:

^^^^^

Yep….

184. kufi-Smacks Says:

but 50 made that happen…. Now everybody can say yea i went pop for more spins….

back n the day niggas hated on that…..

185. Yung Hopp Says:

Forreal ? Shit … Don’t even kno’ what to say about that, homie. Fab needs to catch up with Drake ?

That’s just sad, man …

186. Geen One Says:

marijuana should be legal, specially when fucken pharmacuticals liek xanax and pain killers are legal, wtf is that lab created shit altering our fucking brains? xanax fucks your head up, just liek that shit lil wayne be drinken, wayne without weed big deal, without anything who cares me personally i cant get offa drugs and been trying forever and that shit made no sence holla and i cant spell like

187. B.Payton Says:

TIP!

188. 505Bryce Says:

he’s a grammy winner . w/ way more grammy nominations than 95% of the rap game

^^^ Co-sign. Stop hating

189. NovemberEnd Says:

Fred The Godson > TIPS

190. bl Says:

KING! Dope

191. UAintKnow? Says:

YOURworstNightmare Says:

i that’s why CLASSIC ass shit like Luther Vandross, Al Green, Earth Wind & Fire, and all that shit serves no purpose for our generation . all that love shit is ‘dead and gone’ .

^^^^^^^^^^^^

When were you the spokesperson for OUR generation?

192. dj1stnln Says:

Alfamega-Greenlight (prod. by kino beats) http://usershare.net/m2dqbs2otrbe

193. chuckkid3 Says:

t.i. im back was produced by the TRACKSLAYERZ!!!…visit trackslayerz.com

194. apimpnmdslckbak Says:

Be very clear: Clifford has no rewind verses to his name.

Have you ever heard “I’m Serious”? That song is what made me a fan. This guy says “To play me, baby, hey he, gon need a track from God featuring Jesus or Jay-Z”

195. NMC Premiere: T.I.’s first post-prison song “I’m Back” (Dirty, CDQ) (Updated) « Ackrite Report Says:

[...] Nice, Nahright reports that Tip will be releasing a new album on August 24th….can’t wait to hear what he’ll have to share after the past couple years of [...]

196. New Music: T.I. > I’m Back « The New Classics Says:

[...] Source: Nah Right Wikipedia | Last.fm | [...]

197. Nah Right » Usher feat. T.I. - Guilty Says:

[...] Previously: T.I. – I’m Back (prod. Trackslayerz) [...]

198. Nah Right » Rock of Heltah Skeltah - I’m Back Too Says:

[...] Rockness Monstah borrows Clifford’s newest instrumental for Suge White’s The King Is Back (The Best of T.I.) [...]

199. Nah Right » Diddy-Dirty Money feat. T.I. - Hello Good Morning Says: