Snoop Dogg feat. Jay-Z – I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix)

snoop-dogg-jay-z

Viva la liberación!

Snoop Dogg feat. Jay-Z – I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix) [CDQ/Dirty]

Previously: Radio Rip

168 Responses to “Snoop Dogg feat. Jay-Z – I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix)”

1. mr. vengeance Says:

2. Sound Verite' Says:

glook

3. THE TRUTH Says:

Why would Snoop say “Fashigadale” at the start of his verse. That’s an
    E-40 word………. and they have never done a song (someone try to name one). Just like Snoop took the whole “fashizzle” thing. Can’t the WEST unite for once. I am not talking about Game, he does not count. Sorry GAME… Grow up! Snoop u OG, but cite your sources pimp! Smell me?

4. NOLAIS504(uptown) Says:

checkeemout shun.

5. Dee Phunk Says:

THE TRUTH, your comment made no sense whatsoever.

6. NOLAIS504(uptown) Says:

@ THE TRUTH

he’s like the teacher who ruined a free day with a pop quiz.

7. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

Snoop look like he’s trying to get away from that nigga.

8. Snoop Dogg feat. Jay-Z - I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix) « hidden garments Says:

[...] http://nahright.com/news/2010/01/13/snoop-dogg-feat-jay-z-i-wanna-rock-the-kings-g-mix/ [...]

9. Tray Dee Says:

All that money and they still got a 1998 TV in the damn background. BAWWWWWWLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Snoop pay me!!!!

10. A.D. Says:

Some people are obsessed with jay. They follow him post to post just to hate. Even when the thread has nothing to do with him, this particular herb finds a way to keep jay in his mouth. I swear he talks about jay more than women… that’s a problem

11. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

U Mad?

12. Blkbrothah78 Says:

Both these brothers are legends but this shit is wack.

13. Bedstuy Finest Says:

Jay-Z is trash now. Hang it up and NO you are not the KING right now.

14. rocboy88 Says:

speaking of hate, i think you guys should see this… http://www.thisisnahrapxlradar.com

15. APES IN SPACE Says:

alot of mudcakes gone to waist today RIP HAITI you will never develope as a nation just kill yourself

16. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Vado is carrying this mixtape. Flames so far

17. Chris Says:

its iight… i thought it coulda been better

18. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

=============================
    You foul.

19. C. Dufflebags Says:

your publishing should go to Ms. Wallace, honest, stealing B.I.G. shit? he made two albums, you wildin and he can’t dress dawg, who styled him? it was rocawear

20. APES IN SPACE Says:

sorry i just got off of work Haiti is an easy target specially for hurricanes and earthquakes

21. Cypher Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 1:13 am

Snoop look like he’s trying to get away from that nigga.

_______________

Nah you know snoop just saw a bitch with a fat ass walk by

22. APES IN SPACE Says:

mr. vengeance Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 12:38 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    wtf is this about & how does he get cable in his cave

23. Chris Says:

jus ran into this site from twitter LMAO look at the post on thisisrapxlradar.com what a name huh?

24. Cameo Says:

yo, the hand shake… ILLUMINATI!!!

25. Chris Says:

i meant thisisnahrapxlradar.com my bad guys…. my girl was showing me the fucking cable bill

26. Jsizzlack Says:

Snoop, “stop squeezing my hand so damn tight, nucca, don’t you know I got some brittle as hands.” He’s about to smack Jay as soon as he lets go. LOL.. and wtf is he doing with his left hand on Jay’s forearm..

27. B.Payton Says:

Ohhhhhhh SHIT

28. green pope Says:

yo, the hand shake… ILLUMINATI!!!

^whoa.

29. green pope Says:

moederate my handle b.

*presses pause*

30. Nasty Nas aka seafood lover Says:

boule ass niggas

31. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

lol mentioning Jay on here is a lose lose situation

32. seafood lover Says:

These niggas got an eternity of bad karma coming there way, for all the brainwashing of the youth and pedelling poison, the devils work. Have fun niggas

33. David blackham Says:

ain’t no Biggie, i’m just the king now

is that what Jay calls ‘bigging up his brother’? really?

34. green pope Says:

ain’t no Biggie, i’m just the king now

is that what Jay calls ‘bigging up his brother’? really?

^THIS

35. green pope Says:

Avatar is GOAT..

this is not debatable.

36. APES IN SPACE Says:

fuck you mofos jays still the man…dumb cunts

37. icandy Says:

Good song.

38. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

we cant just sit back and not help the people of Hati. This is the forgotten island, well part of a island. How do we sit back and just let these people suffer? the poorest island in the western hemisphere but surrounded by million dollar resorts in DR, Cuba, Puerto rico, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos. I remember when i use to go high school and people treated hatians like they wasnt humans. these are our brothers and sisters. i live in canarsie brooklyn, so im surrounded by hatians and i know these people. their good people not what the media try to make them out to be. i gotta find a way to help these people, but i dont trust usef and the red cross after what i saw with hurrican katrina.

39. Cashmere Cavalli Says:

THE TRUTH Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 12:48 am

Why would Snoop say “Fashigadale” at the start of his verse. That’s an

40 was blue carpet treatment……..do the knowledge

40. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

mornin nah watup.

hows that new cam?

41. KLO Says:

Pray for Haiti…..

42. KNOCKOUT Says:

JAY-Z IS A BEAST

43. APES IN SPACE Says:

haiti would make a good jurassic park,employ some people then just let the dinosaurs eat the rest of them

training day ftw.

45. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

APES IN SPACE Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 8:08 am

^^^^^^
    shut the fuck up u bitch ass nigga

46. APES IN SPACE Says:

sensitive fagg fly to haiti n help out pussy

47. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

hows that new cam?

This.

and where you been KzA

Beezy said something about you in jail on rape charges?

48. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

APES IN SPACE Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 8:33 am
    sensitive fagg fly to haiti n help out pussy

^^^^^^^^
    let me guess ur one of those real niggas. u dont cry cause ur a real man. u ho to funneral and tell relatives to man up.

49. CZ Says:

Its sad when someone dedicates time out of there day to spread negativity for absolutely no reason.

50. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 8:38 am
    hows that new cam?

This.

and where you been KzA

Beezy said something about you in jail on rape charges?

truth. and now Im gonna have to kill a bitch, I told Beezy mom what would happen if she opened her fat fucking greasy mouth

51. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

A Bangladeshi taxi driver in New York City has gone out of his way to track down the person who left thousands of dollars in cash in the back of his cab.

Mukul Asadujjaman, a medical student, drove nearly 80kms (50 miles) to an address he found with the money.

He left his phone number when he found no one at home. The money belonged to an Italian grandmother visiting the US.

Mr Asadujjaman was offered a reward, but he turned it down saying that as a devout Muslim he could not accept it.

52. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

actually.. last week I was away on travel all week.. and so far this week Ive been too busy.. work <

53. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 8:59 am

^^^^^^^^

the world would a better place with more people like this

54. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 8:18 am

training day ftw.

^like the movie?

*daps all*

or a work day?

55. Beezy Says:

Beezy said something about you in jail on rape charges?

>>I said no such thing, you watch your mouth…my mother is a saint!

56. Beezy Says:

burrrrr, no gucci

its like 10 below in the city today

57. b-ease Says:

That’s an
    E-40 word………. and they have never done a song (someone try to name one).

“Candy”, the song with the “you want em, I got em, dripping like water…” hook.

*daps all in vicinity*

58. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Beezy Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 9:21 am
    burrrrr, no gucci

its like 10 below in the city today

Crazy world:

Melbourne has suffered its hottest night since 1902 as a heat wave grips southern Australia.

While much of the northern hemisphere is suffering from unusually cold conditions, night-time temperatures in Melbourne have reached 34C (93F).
    The situation was made worse as air conditioning shut down when power cuts hit homes. Electricity companies said transformers had failed in the heat.

Many residents chose to spend the night on the beach.

Temperatures were expected to rise to 40C (104F) on Tuesday, before becoming cooler.

59. b-ease Says:

Ol Honest Abe looking ass nigga…

60. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Oh and incase you were wondering about what the Taxi driver handed in:

Mrs Lettieri, 72, left her purse behind, with more than $21,000 of the group’s travelling money, jewellery worth thousands more, and some of their passports.

61. Joey Profit$ Says:

What up Nahrighters?

*daps all*

62. Troyvul Says:

I’d return that money too, but def accept the reward. Karma’s a biatch

*Tips hat to all*

63. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 9:27 am
    Beezy Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 9:21 am
    burrrrr, no gucci

its like 10 below in the city today

Crazy world:

Many residents chose to spend the night on the beach.

Yeh I’m in Australia, global warmings a whore.

64. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

Many residents chose to spend the night on the beach.

wow… sounds.. horrible?

*rolls eyes*

65. Beezy Says:

Yeh I’m in Australia, global warmings a whore.

^you aint treatin her right…thats why she out there gettin other niggas hot

66. D_Block_4_Life Says:

He crushed this.

67. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Too many quotables.

68. Beezy Says:

Jorge get the fuck outta here…your not welcome

69. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That’s how you treat a nigga who bestowed Act II upon thee?

70. Beezy Says:

nigga I hope God bestowes AIDS upon thee

Remixznflow Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 9:14 am
    # cOLD Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 8:18 am

training day ftw.

^like the movie?

*daps all*

or a work day?

^ work day. Yo did I just see actII

72. Gravity Says:

Yo DBlizzy, That ACT ll link I got was some Dru Hill basura, can you resend it to gutchene @ gmail.. Thanx hombre..

73. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LOL…that’s foul.

frowny face

74. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Beezy, hook up Gravity. (II)

yo Beezy hook ya mans up (pause) grippedup @ gmizzy.

76. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Where do y’all rate Training Day amongst the rest of his his movies?

77. Dewill Says:

Act II???

Where at???

78. Gravity Says:

daps Cold,

yeah ACt ll is supposedly out here on the innahnets.. shit I dl’d was some b.s though..

Where do y’all rate Training Day amongst the rest of his his movies?

^ riccocheot (sp) > Training Day.

bitch raped him and gave him gonorhea, and money passed it to his wiz. foulness.

80. Dewill Says:

*high-fives around the board*

81. PsicoMagia Says:

that theophilus london video is out.. after a few listens now its …meh…”comme ci comme ca”..
    damn repn new york all we got now is the underground scene..n…nahright.

82. Gravity Says:

Where do y’all rate Training Day amongst the rest of his his movies?

Man On Fire >> Training Day.

Gravity Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 9:53 am
    daps Cold,

^ roffle, someone rick rolled the download link.

84. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

That’s how you treat a nigga who bestowed Act II upon thee?

lol I saw that someone posted a link to an “Act II”, but upon reading the various hate filled death threat type comments that followed minutes later my skepticism proved correct

Man On Fire >> Training Day

^ that’s a tough one, but I’m leaning with Man On Fire, strickly because of the sacraficial nature of the joint.

86. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Man on Fire is easily one of my fav Denzel joints.

87. NovemberEnd Says:

*dame dice roll dance into comment section*

D_Block_4_Life Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 9:57 am
    Man on Fire is easily one of my fav Denzel joints.

^ you seen the preview to the book of ELI? What type shit is that on

89. D_Block_4_Life Says:

but upon reading the various hate filled death threat type comments
    Roffle

90. Beezy Says:

Act II is not out…D_Block uploaded something from his Dru Hill collection and fucked around with the title.

Came onto Nah and posted it, tricking everyone.

Karma’s a bitch you kitkat’o’saurus

91. Troyvul Says:

^ you seen the preview to the book of ELI? What type shit is that on
    dont even matter, Denzel dont waste his time with his movies..gotta be good on GP

92. D_Block_4_Life Says:

you seen the preview to the book of ELI? What type shit is that on
    I must be honest, I’m am not in the least bit intrigued by those previews. Not my type of movie but i would love to be proved wrong. (nhjic)

aight, back to training. *lurks*

94. hl Says:

real talk if jay elec and just could figure out how to make fans pay for act II they could cake up.

95. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

lol Dru Hill was a nice touch (NONE)

96. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You could tell Beezy took the bamboozling the wrong way. He really wanted him some Act II (II). Roffle.

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Beezy, i thought you wasn’t into stars and quasars rap?

98. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps*

You haven’t lived until you’ve left the free clinic with a shot and a penicillin Rx.

cureable std’s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

99. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

kitkat’o’saurus

laughs my ass off

100. The Shot Clock Says:

*daps and pounds D brow, troy, shooter, beez, cold, grav, dewill and the niggas bout to show up*

101. D_Block_4_Life Says:

daps

Did i mention that Hov crushed this? Whole thing is about how he used to chef yay…still not street enough for y’all? Oh i get it…

stars and quasars rap

^ and high tech radars.

103. The Shot Clock Says:

….Jers, london daps*

104. D_Block_4_Life Says:

and high tech radars.
    and skull piercing lasers

105. Troyvul Says:

*Daps Shot Clock*

I havent listened to Hov since 09

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 10:03 am
    *daps*

and a chicks number who was being treated for the same ish as you.

cureable std’s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^fixed. *daps*

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

@D Block

co-sign Hov.If he didn’t murk this,niggas is just flat out hating,lol.

108. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

*Daps Shot Clock*

109. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

*Daps Shot Clock*

Jersey you still on that master cleanse (nil)

111. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nah but in all seriousness. Act II drops today.

112. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

is that Jay actually worth a download??? I’m pretty wary of new Jay shit

113. v.i Says:

you lot are so gay

114. Beezy Says:

Act II drops, but D_Block blood pressure rises. Just another day in the life of a 8,000-calorie-a-day-male

115. D_Block_4_Life Says:

is that Jay actually worth a download??? I’m pretty wary of new Jay shit
    There is a stream option.

116. D_Block_4_Life Says:

holler

117. Tong Po Flo Says:

*Sees destruction in Haiti*

*Gets Wyclef Jean on the phone*

118. Jersey*made*me Says:

yo cOLD,on everything I love,I was at that joint back in the day around the corner from Arts High,this Seth Boyden bitch got me.Who walks in? This bad bitch from like 6th grade I used to dream about fucking.Why this bitch sit down and start a full out convo like we was on the bus or some shit.I’m thinking “bitch you ain’t embarassed?” or”You do this a lot,huh?”.Funny thing is she passed me the math and was like stay in touch.Bad as I wanted to fuck her there’s no way i’m fucking a bitch from the free clinic lobby.She was still bad too,damn!!

119. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Just another day in the life of a 8,000-calorie-a-day-male
    This has a nice ring to it.

120. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i believe in GOD, but i could understand if some haitians faith is shattered this morning. 4 hurrican and 1 earthquake in the past 3 yrs. them mother fucking need to go to DR and bum rush the kitchen in those million dollar resorts. i just donated $500 to unicef hopefully they use that little to help those people.

121. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

There is a stream option.

by download, I meant listen, but point taken

122. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

no way i’m fucking a bitch from the free clinic lobby

snob

123. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jersey you still on that master cleanse (nil)

Nah,wifey fried some chicken one day and I was like fuck fasting,lol.Imma get back on though(n).That shit is tough if you like to eat or live with a good cook.

124. Jersey*made*me Says:

no way i’m fucking a bitch from the free clinic lobby

snob
    Roffle House

125. Wesley Pipes @ BlackPipeLayers.com Says:

thats a freemason handshake

lol

snoop lookin real dusty nowadayz. Him and Hova got a mixtape droppin called the 40th Boyz. Not 40th as in avenue, 40th as in birthdays

126. plug Says:

————-
    DAMN! I just placed my money in the same people hand that left my people stranded

127. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

I’m thinking “bitch you ain’t embarassed?” or ”You do this a lot,huh?”

lol

128. Gravity Says:

roffle, someone rick rolled the download link.

>>I felt violated when that homo sisquo voice came shriekingly through the speakers.. eeww, fuck an ayo..

129. Tong Po Flo Says:

That shit is tough if you like to eat or live with a good cook.

^ THIS. I can see myself getting fat as hell in the future and I wouldn’t even care, muscles are overrated

130. RIGZ Says:

I bet your heart disagrees with that statement lol

131. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

plug Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 10:23 am
    ————-
    ^^^^^^

i thought about that same line while i was on the phone with the unicef rep. but if i dont send any money them the haitian will get 0. but i’ll let GOD deal with the people who steal from the poor all i can do is try my best to help and hope the money gets there.

132. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

I bet your heart disagrees with that statement lol

i bet 9/10 Bloggers agree

133. The Shot Clock Says:

thats a freemason handshake

yep

134. Beezy Says:

the heart wants what it wants

and D_Blocks wants a bacon cheeseburger

135. D_Block_4_Life Says:

winky

136. Dewill Says:

thats a freemason handshake

Snoop looks as if he didn’t really want to do the handshake thing,
    Jay is like: Nigga u in or out??[||]

137. Tong Po Flo Says:

I bet your heart disagrees with that statement lol

^ It probably do lol but I don’t give a fuck (c) that one dude from Tales from the Hood

138. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

yo Beezy you get them LSAT results?

139. Gravity Says:

>> That movie, puts Denzel in a whole’nother space with action protagonists…

SMH @ self for falling for that ACT ll b.s and still fiending for the hook up this morning..

Jay was just ok on this track btw.

140. Jersey*made*me Says:

I applaud niggas for donating to Haiti,but I think going through Wyclef and his organization would be the more plausible way of making sure those people get that assistance in a timely manner,if at all.I don’t trust those mega charities and disaster agencies.Katrina pulled their skirts up.

FTR,nodoby goes harder for their people than Wyclef Jean.

141. TheCo!!inB Says:

Hi guys
    *gives super awkward dap*

142. Beezy Says:

LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 10:38 am
    yo Beezy you get them LSAT results?

^156 – I thought I’d do better, but its still a pretty good score considering I didn’t study one bit. 70% percentile.

I still beat my co-worker and won the bet.

143. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 10:32 am

I bet your heart disagrees with that statement lol

i bet 9/10 Bloggers agree
    ^^^^^^
    my heart agree my brain tell me its a tax deductable so its a win win

makes you wonder why come, he just don’t run for government over there.

145. Tong Po Flo Says:

Jay is like: Nigga u in or out??[||]

^ LOL

146. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    January 13th, 2010 at 10:39 am

FTR,nodoby goes harder for their people than Wyclef Jean.

^^^^^^
    didnt pras and lauren say he robbed them so lets not act like hes the most honest nigga lol. nah but clef is a good dude unlike alot of haitians hes not embarresed to rep in country

147. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Wish they did the LSAT in UK and i had the spare cash

Pretty optimistic i’d get 165+ without learning

But 156 is a respectable score

148. Beezy Says:

LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 10:44 am
    Wish they did the LSAT in UK and i had the spare cash

Pretty optimistic i’d get 165+ without learning

But 156 is a respectable score

^165 is like 95th percentile, so that would be pretty amazing.

I was disappointed when I first saw the score, but in the end it was really all about the money so eff it. A win is a win.

149. Wesley Pipes @ BlackPipeLayers.com Says:

ya boy sittin down in the background look like a fat Bobby Valentino

150. jayzissatan Says:

mason handshake. wake up u imbecils.

151. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

152. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

More importantly, did you smash the drunken snowbunny on Monday

i see you were drunk on Nah and throwing shots a B-ease. lol

153. Beezy Says:

LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 10:47 am
    More importantly, did you smash the drunken snowbunny on Monday

i see you were drunk on Nah and throwing shots a B-ease. lol

^no smash…she’s like 21. Soooo young. I def would do it, but it would be a problem since she’s a coworker.

I dont even remember anything I said on here that day….ha

154. Tong Po Flo Says:

ya boy sittin down in the background look like a fat Bobby Valentino

^ Bobby V is a short azz nahgga..no shottas

155. Jersey*made*me Says:

Damn shorty throwing Shaq under the bus.Jumpoff pussy ain’t what it once was,especially when you rich,smh.This bitch trying to get homie on a conspiracy wrap,you get just as much time as the nigga that did it.

Like I been saying,dueces>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dimes

156. S.I.C.K-EL Says:

*daps all*

LOL@Jersey

You KNOW I got some free clinic follies as well.LOL

What`s up with that bitch NATALIE from Bad Girls Club?She has got to be the bastard offspring of Jay Leno.LOL Her chin resembles a crecent moon.I get urges to make salaat.Her chin is always pointing “due east”.Gotta lil fatty though.

if the world put a couple billions into the country it would help but that will never happen-Sleep

Sorry to say if you study the history of Haiti,hundreds of millions have been pouring into that country for EONS!! Haiti is like that bitch on welfare for generations with mad kids.It`s not going anywhere soon.They need to be governed by a foreign nation because obviously self rule aint poppin.A harsh reality but it`s true.Too much corruption amongst the Haitian government.

Too much corruption amongst the Haitian government.

^word. Mother Africa too.

158. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

she’s like 21. Soooo young

no-sign lol. How old you like 28. Thats not that bad considering 21+ is old enough to smash imo. even if you like 60 lol

i got a lightie on me, BBM’ing me drunk late and everything. Talking bout she wanna come to mine and “chill”. No for a fact she fucking niccas cause her ex/current b/f like 25.

She look about 24 but just found out she 17 [16 is the age of consent in UK btw]

as a 23yr old im in two-minds whether to smash

159. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

Wesley Pipes @ BlackPipeLayers.com Says:

January 13th, 2010 at 10:45 am
    ya boy sittin down in the background look like a fat Bobby Valentino

hahahahah *DEAD*

‘ooh Ahh..Tell me..how can I get to Micky Ds’

160. Gumsole Beatdowns x Snoop Dogg’s “I Wanna Rock” x “Space Dust” « Slang Rap Democracy Says:

[...] Snoop sounds like he hasn’t lost a step on the mic. With all the remixes—most recently the the Kings G-Mix featuring Jay-Z—and despite initially being released in November 2009, the song isn’t losing [...]

161. Daniel Says:

“i put the cain down. it’s no biggie UNH i’m just the king now”

only one other person on this whole post caught that?

162. Green Pope Says:

jay Kilt this shit but so what, fuck him and the 300.

163. JR Says:

Jay’s due for a wake up.
    Oh and Nas said it all before:

First, Biggie’s ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big
    Dick sucking lips, why not you let the late, great veteran live

164. Jay- Z Wanna Rock Too « Says:

[...] via Nahright! [...]

165. Nah Right » Video: Green Lantern Working On “I Wanna Rock Remix” Says:

[...] Previously: Snoop Dogg feat. Jay-Z – I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix) [...]

166. lord Says:

Jay bodied it .. as usually

167. bee22 Says:

who are the three girls in in the back round and the one girls is shakeing her butt crazy

168. Nah Right » Snoop Dogg feat. Lil Kim & Lady of Rage - I Wanna Rock (Queen Mix) Says:

[...] Previously: Snoop Dogg feat. Jay-Z – I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix) [...]