Video: KiD CuDi Brings out Drake in Toronto

Last night, Drake came out to do “Forever” at the Kool Haus where Kid Cudi was doing a third show aside from opening for Lady Gaga that night and the inevitable after partying that ensued.

“Only person I’m cool with in this business, everyone else sucks” – Cudi

Related: Pictures of Kid Cudi from a month earlier at Drake’s Birthday

True story: when they played Forever the night before, Cudi and Pat were both jamming out to that shit. Good sight to see.

Hit the jump to see him get into some shit from his new album.

Thanks to Karla/ATF for the videos.

97 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi Brings out Drake in Toronto”

1. k1ng Says:

2. Oscar Says:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic!

3. Joe Canadian Says:

Beta Male Rap: Yawn

4. KUTTA Says:

“Only person I’m cool with in this business, everyone else sucks” – Cudi

Cudi is re-defining the list of who sucks and who doesn’t?

*hops off of rotating earth*

5. PhillyD Says:

Still a dope artist tho!!!

6. mad Says:

drake best dressed in game

7. Kid Cudi Surprises Toronto With Drake « YouHeardThatNew Says:

[...] x NR Share and [...]

8. nation Says:

>> Lol @ Drake’s Jay-Z movements when hes a suprised quest walking on stage…then Kanye movements when hes performing…

it’s the Pocahontas wave

9. Mag Says:

What’s the story on 50 & jay link in the lite section nahggers?

10. PAX Says:

Til the casket drops > Whatever dropped in 09′

11. jtfl Says:

Can someone please deposit the blakroc and clipse album to umurda79@gmail.com.
    thanks in advance

12. nation Says:

>> What’s the story on 50 & jay link in the lite section nahggers?

it’s a picture of Jay with Jimmy Iovine

it doesn’t load on your phone?

13. Jomoses Says:

Everyone else sucks?….

What about his “best friend” Wale? Lol…

14. CHILE ! Says:

Lmao at cudi and lady gaga on stage, she looks like fuckin gollum playin the piano

15. thekid10705 Says:

Good call PhillyD!!

I don’t mind these two music but I’m not too sure it’s hip hop!

16. Mag Says:

nation Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 5:17 pm
    >> What’s the story on 50 & jay link in the lite section nahggers?

it’s a picture of Jay with Jimmy Iovine

it doesn’t load on your phone?
    I thought there was more to it. Audio? Video?…

17. No_neva-eva Says:

Nation= Drake’s left nut

18. KUTTA Says:

CHILE ! Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

remeniscent of em and elton.

19. catch me up on jupiter Says:

this big sean/curren$y joint is gonna bang hard for a minute

also TTCD>2009

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

curt@!n$>drake

21. kevfrescura de talco Says:

so whas the verdict on Lu’s EOTS? any good? anyone?

22. blaze22 Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

so whas the verdict on Lu’s EOTS? any good? anyone?

Very good

23. CHILE ! Says:

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

so whas the verdict on Lu’s EOTS? any good? anyone?

Very good

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet that shit was fiya i liked it a lot especially when he used that radiohead beat

24. Jz Says:

blaze22 Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 6:37 pm
    # kevfrescura de talco Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

so whas the verdict on Lu’s EOTS? any good? anyone?

Very good

——————-

ehh, it’s nothing remarkable. quite boring i thought.

25. kevfrescura de talco Says:

is it better than revenge of the nerd?

26. kevfrescura de talco Says:

actually….
    the drought 1 > ROTN

I’m serious.

27. why? Rest In Peace To Rap, No, Rest In Peace To Wackness Says:

ehh, it’s nothing remarkable. quite boring i thought.

^ You probably prefer hearing the beats over the lyrics. I hear that shit from beginning to end because it’s that good. No skipping tracks, nada. I can see Lupe is doing what Wayne did before C3, except Lupe is a more intellectual dude when it comes to his music and plus the dude samples good rock songs and raps over them (Thom Yorke and Radiohead especially). I can predict Lasers selling 500,000 if he remains consistent with his music. More brainless people helped Wayne sell a million and Lupe won’t get the same success but more respect IMO.

28. Officer Duscrom Says:

Late Pass: What’s the sample to Cam and Rawse “Hustle”?

29. landlord Says:

Minnesota Vikings > ________________

30. Lelan Says:

Im glad cudi doesnt hang with wale anymore

31. StunnaT Says:

i used to like both of these guys. but drake’s mannerisms and hand gyrations are so repulsive when he performs, it’s painful to watch. and cudi is just a straight dweeb. like, some dweebs are cool, he is one of those annoying dweebs tho.

32. BK2LV Says:

ehh, it’s nothing remarkable. quite boring i thought.

Real Talk anyone who says that mixtape is boring should clean the ear wax out their ears asap, cause there is not much better than that lyrically out right now…. maybe cause he didnt make you do the jerk…. smh…. and yeah lupe is def on his “best rapper alove” tip tho …. and i think its great for hip hop and the direction the culture needs to be going….. rid the weak and bring back the real…..

33. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Forever is a very solid track.

34. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

ftr

I’m not a Lupe fan, but that’s an amazing mixtape.

35. BK2LV Says:

glad someone said it…. its like the internet has given hip hop a great push to become bigger than it has ever been but has also made it easy for a bunch of NERDs to start rapping because the other nerds on the net swang from they nuts like the groupies they meet at the club….. and i hear cudi was a hood nigga growing up actually but who knows…..

36. BK2LV Says:

Beans been fucking up lately but his Pandora station is Crack….

37. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

I’m not a Lupe fan, but that’s an amazing mixtape.
    Amazing? Really? Lyrically that shit was on point and up to par with what you expect from Lupe, but i think the beats, deliveries and flows on that shit were pretty standard nothing too spectacular and its probably one of his weaker tapes, still decently enjoyable though

38. CHILE ! Says:

i swear man y hate lil wayne, people who close to me up in chile hate that nigga too, hes a brainless mo’fucka who speak about nothing on his songs and gets a hella hype..he’s just a stupid person, i was watchin one part of his doc when he son a interviewer cause the dude ask him if he write poetry down, i mean how stupid u could be to get offended about that? when rap’s a new form of poetry anyway..when it comes to that brainless gremlins look alike im 100% a hater cause he doesnt deserve his position on this rap shit..when people like lupe and amount of others nice mc’s wit substance are being ignored because of the radio and tv. which sucks

39. therealvee Says:

My boy shot this follow him at http://www.twitter.com/drj0k3r thats his youtube channel as well

The show was so sick though!!! Pictures will be up soon

40. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

beat selection was on point. as a single piece of art is was tight, not drawn out, everything was in its proper place. And he seemed to really stand out as an emcee, like he seemed to find a unique, interesting flow. u already know wats up with them lyrics.

but i still think he’s generally a cornball and aint that up on his work so I cud be wrong. but this was a very strong release (n)

41. wildlife Says:

“I was there for a bit it was aite…went to circa after that shit was fukin jammed!”
    funny, since it’s closed for renovations, lol.

42. baby jesus Says:

funny, since it’s closed for renovations, lol.

ether

43. House Nigga Jigga Says:

If Jesus paying Lebron, I’m paying Dwayne Wade

What does that mean exactly?

44. yeah me 2 Says:

JLP: Did Dame get into scuffles a lot?

Combat Jack: Dame was never a street cat, he went to private school, , even though he might have had it rough growing up in Harlem. The Dash family is very remarkable in their legacy of successful relatives. He had hustle, and he had that sense of entitlement. At the same time, he repped Harlem hard, so he knew a lot of street cats, older cats that saw dude for the promise that he showed. Dame loved to scrap, so he wasn’t a punk. He had this one fight with Terror Squad at a night club. The TS cats were another set that Dame hated. So during this fight, one of the TS cats grabbed hold of a champagne bottle and was steady clocking Dame in the dome as he fought back. Dude must’ve clocked Dame three, four times straight. Dame is laughing about it a couple of days later, head swollen, bandaged up about how much he respected the other side for how they kicked ass. He was laughing about how dude kept clocking him in the head, how he was just thinking how hard champagne bottles hit because it hadn’t broken against his head, and how them blows hurt to the point that he was wishing the fucking bottle would just break. He most definitely got his hands dirty
    ……………………………………………………………

I thoguht Jay caught the bottle to his head??? pause

45. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

SMH at that photo of combat jack for the interview, dudes a lame

46. b-ease Says:

If Jesus paying Lebron, I’m paying Dwayne Wade

What does that mean exactly?

I know it sounds like “Jesus”, so honest mistake. But he’s actually saying “Jeezy”. Implying that he’s getting the coke for such a low price, that he’s actually the main distributor, as opposed to copping from the main distributor.

47. Smoke Greene Says:

SMH at that photo of combat jack for the interview, dudes a lame
    ==============================================
    SMH @ a man judging another man

Wild mo.

48. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Wild mo.

lol

49. Screwface Says:

b-ease Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 10:17 pm
    If Jesus paying Lebron, I’m paying Dwayne Wade

What does that mean exactly?

ok.. how does paying ball players connect to sellin’ coke?

50. House Nigga Jigga Says:

Makes sense

51. House Nigga Jigga Says:

Lebron (24) Dwayne Wade (23)

Per Kilo

Camels sell mad cocaine

52. rocstar Says:

i watched 50′s movie, before I self destruct, last night. that shit sucked so bad. it was corny, filmed horribly, the director should be shot.

53. rocstar Says:

54. rocstar Says:

losos way > before i self destruct

55. farsideoff Says:

# Screwface Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 10:32 pm

b-ease Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 10:17 pm
    If Jesus paying Lebron, I’m paying Dwayne Wade

What does that mean exactly?

ok.. how does paying ball players connect to sellin’ coke?

_ _ _ _
    it is in reference to the numbers on their jersey. Jeezy said he is paying 23 (Lebron) a kilo, jay is saying he is paying 3 (Wade) a kilo.

56. blaze22 Says:

# House Nigga Jigga Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Lebron (24) Dwayne Wade (23)

Per Kilo

Camels sell mad cocaine

Wade is 3.

57. baby jesus Says:

House Nigga Jigga Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    Lebron (24) Dwayne Wade (23)

Fail

58. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

SMH @ a man judging another man

Wild mo.
    ha, how soo?

sorry if I hit a soft spot (none) but if i see a 40 year old dweeb in camo and an army jacket posing like the genie from Aladdin I’m going to call them a lame

disregard it if the shoe fits you too

59. Smoke Greene Says:

Til the Casket Drops >>>>

It may not be their best album but there are some great songs on there.

60. Smoke Greene Says:

=============================================

Why were you ogling his pic?

That interview had some gems and all you could think about was what the nigga was wearing?

Stop it 5.

61. b-ease Says:

That interview had some gems

Word.

62. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Why were you ogling his pic?

haha??

clearly my opinion of the dude had already been developed, It was a single sentence observation, chill on your defensiveness

63. Black Brokaw Says:

# Smoke Greene Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

=============================================

Why were you ogling his pic?

Stop it 5.

# Shooter Mcgavin Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Why were you ogling his pic?

haha??

******
    haha…

64. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sup

65. Smoke Greene Says:

clearly my opinion of the dude had already been developed
    =====================================
    Clearly

66. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i’m glad Combat acknowledged that his website been suffering.

67. Black Brokaw Says:

clearly my opinion of the dude had already been developed
    =====================================
    Clearly
    ******
    you girls sound like women

68. Dewill Says:

*raises hand slowly*

WTF is a combat jack???

69. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

LF: why do some white boys commit random acts of homoness, like dudes that you are otherwise generally cool with. Like this dude i work with, one day last week he just decide to say gay shit all day….sometimes aimed at me.

they think its funny but its too much realness in they voice when they say shit.

no homillz

70. Sleep Says:

Dewill Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 11:27 pm

*raises hand slowly*

WTF is a combat jack???

^^^^^^

When u find out let me know

71. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The intro to the Clipse LP is manufactured A-felony narcotic. Oh and I’m drunk right now. As you were.

72. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

The Clipse never blew up cause they have no star power. Sad but true.

You either gotta have bitches loving you or niggas admiring/idolizing you or both to be really successful and unfortunately they dont really have either.

73. Smoke Greene Says:

Life is witcha kids watching Madagascar…true story.

74. Dewill Says:

Sleep Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:35 pm
    Dewill Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 11:27 pm

*raises hand slowly*

WTF is a combat jack???

^^^^^^

When u find out let me know

I thought that was a new GI Joe toy nahgers were talking about gettin their kids or something!!!
    LMAO

75. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Deeeeeeeeeeee

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Khaaaaaaaalllllllleeeeeeedddddd

76. Dewill Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:46 pm
    Deeeeeeeeeeee

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Khaaaaaaaalllllllleeeeeeedddddd

^^^^^
    when that warm cream hits ur nose….

77. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

when that warm cream hits ur nose….

lol……funniest shit of 09.
    Khaled is a fuckin clown.

78. Sleep Says:

*Applaud my nigga vince young*

*laugh at jay cutler*

*look at mike vick says nothing*

*looks at tiger woods*

*so u don’t fuck with black bitches but let a white bitch beat you*

79. k1ng Says:

this clipse album is pretty good but my expectations were a lil higher oh well this will have to do i guess.

80. k1ng Says:

“I care about one thing…and thats the motherfukin T.O!” (c) Drake

81. SoWait Says:

Has anyone ever seen Drake sing a hook live?? Billboard said he is a rapper/singer. Has he ever sang live before? Just curious… All his performances I have seen have been sub-par and Jay-Z need to save the coke raps lol… He should just start singing like drake cuz he dresses like he should be singing show tunes! lol

82. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Damn, the Nets are 0-17 to start the season, that is horrendous. They got injuries but still, wow

83. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

Smoke Greene Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    Life is witcha kids watching Madagascar…true story.
    ======================================
    Gigantic Co sign

84. Frank Says:

Fuck Chelsea!

For Christmas, all I want is Santa to bring the Raptors some defense. That’s all.

85. Mag Says:

# rocstar Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 10:43 pm

i watched 50’s movie, before I self destruct, last night. that shit sucked so bad. it was corny, filmed horribly, the director should be shot.

^^^^^^
    ROCstar

(gobacktoWSHH)

86. verses Says:

*comes out of lurking*

yo nation, the fuck is up with eskays tweets ? (none)

*goes back to lurking*

87. nation Says:

>> yo nation, the fuck is up with eskays tweets ? (none)

he probably just clicked something while he was signed in

88. Smoke Greene Says:

Nope, reason being, he’s a pretty shitty singer without Auto-Tune. That’s why the emphasis lately has been on Drake the Rapper, cause without auto-tune, he’s a shaky singer at best.

89. Smear Says:

That opening joint on Til the Casket drops is straight fire….. Definitely coppin the CD on the 8th….. EUGHCKK!

90. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

he has his moments, he’s just a studio singer, not a live one.

but some of his hooks go (see Killer, and 4 My Town)

91. Biscuit Booty Says:

Niggas is skimming through music.

Jay pays wade cause he hits up the casino a lot. Listen to the next line people. “3 dice ceelo, 3 card marley” Meaning he’s giving all his money to table games. Nothing to do with coke.

92. Dried Figs Says:

Cudi and Drake present The Douchebag Duets album… coming out summer 2010

93. Nice Says:

Dried Figs Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 2:26 am
    Cudi and Drake present The Douchebag Duets album… coming out summer 2010

that was lame…..

94. Gregory Law Says:

Drake stays lipsyncing.

95. Gregory Law Says:

And not just lipsyncing singing, lipsyncing rapping.

96. Nah Right » Video: KiD CuDi Talks “Pursuit Of Happiness” Video Says:

[...] KiD CuDi Brings out Drake in Toronto (Video) | KiD CuDi Joins Lady Gaga for “Pokerface” [...]

97. Kid Cudi Surprises Toronto With Drake Says:

[...] While out in Toronto for a live show at the Kool Haus Cudi brings out Drizzy to perform Forever. Check it out. Props to ATF & NR. [...]