noceilings_cover2
Official artwork by hustleGRL

Lil Wayne – No Ceilings (Mixtape) [Official Version]

The sound quality is better and some of the songs have been tweaked (like “I Gotta Feeling”), but for those who just want the 4 new songs, here you go:

Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj (Beyonce & Jim Jonsin) – Sweet Dreams

Lil Wayne ft. Birdman – No Ceilings (prod. Cool & Dre)

Lil Wayne – Oh Let’s Do It

Lil Wayne – Single

After the jump, Lil Wayne Ustreams from his Miami crib and then the studio to promote the mixtape (and show off his National Geographic magazine collection… feed stray cats… hahaha, I’m dead serious.)

Lil Wayne live from his crib on Ustream 12:00am-12:15am

Lil Wayne live from the studio on Ustream 2:15am-3am

Lil Wayne signs back on to thank fans (1min)

176 Responses to “Lil Wayne – No Ceilings (Mixtape) [The Official Version: 4 New Songs & Better Sound Quality]”

1. De_Here Says:

Lil Wayne = chest burster from Alien

2. Lelan Says:

Blu-amnesia

3. Tong Po Flo Says:

Lil Wayne = chest burster from Alien

^ LOL thinking the same damn thing, that pic in the top right corner is not a good look for the gremblin.

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

Mackmaine = homo for typing LUV!!! at the end of his tweets (ll)

5. Dehaven Says:

I see Beans is at the game. He has on a State Property Poncho

6. Lelan Says:

What are the new tracks

7. Vante Says:

they switched up I Gotta Feeling

8. Lurker 123448832 Says:

That No Ceilings Beat Is A PROBLEM!!!!

9. Captain Planet Says:

” Wayne get the vaseline ready for jail, awww don’t bring that hate here “

10. Ghost Writer Says:

Bout to check this out

11. Neo Says:

They didnt tag the file man. Not even in order, track listing out tomorrow

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

No thank you.

I’d rather go down on Keyshia Cole’s mom and swallow her squirt than listen to a tape with Baby on it.

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

liver pain>>>little wayne

14. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

November 1st, 2009 at 12:40 am
    No thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gaaaaat Damn

15. jjones Says:

this is amazing

16. CassavaLeaf Says:

adopted moms or biological mom?
    there’s a difference

17. SDP Says:

WEEZY THE LEGEND.

18. CassavaLeaf Says:

what sense did it make to upload this shit when they haven’t even finished the artwork and tracklisting?

19. Lelan Says:

NICKI MURDERED THAT sweet dreams song

20. Ghost Writer Says:

Lil Wayne ft. Birdman – No Ceilings (prod. Cool & Dre)

Dope beat

21. Tong Po Flo Says:

NICKI MURDERED THAT sweet dreams song

^ Is she using that Weezy high off codeine voice?

22. Lelan Says:

Naw

23. Blackwater Says:

i aint ’bout to listen to this right mow. but i did hear that new 50 finally. DTR is nowhere near as gangster as BISD. the beats were perfect for 50 to catch wreck over and he did just that. even the songs for the bitches was kinda gutter. he went in for the whole album.

24. Lelan Says:

Tell the doctor to step aside please/ Its dr carter lean in ya I.V.

25. SDP Says:

YOUNG WEEZY F, THE “F” IS NOT FOR “FAILING”/

SWAGGER JUST DUMB, CALL IT SARAH PALIN/

IF YOU NIGGAS FLY I MUST BE PARASAILING/

WE ARE NOT THE SAME, IM A MUTHAFUCKIN ALIEN/

BEST RAPPER ALIVE

29. jjones Says:

both minaj and shanelle crazy and that one joint single should be on the carter IV shanelle got a decent flow on thats all i have.

30. Lelan Says:

Some people may not agree weezys the best ever. But he is undoubtely the best when it comes to word play

31. timesplex Says:

smokin weed and that song single go like peanut and butter but better… im slippin yo… i think this joint makin my heart beat slow

32. Lelan Says:

WEEZY F.

33. SDP Says:

the best when it comes to word play

word to his “transform ya” verse

34. timesplex Says:

on that pink floyd shit…single > dark side of the moon… for now until i here it so much i get tired of it and everythings goin in slow mo its crazy

35. SDP Says:

seen ths young nigga w/ a girl who had bruises all ovr her face i said an who r u lil boy. he said CHRIS BROWN AN ths RHIANNA

36. Lelan Says:

Wow^

37. PHENOMENON Says:

Is DJ Drama a special needs patient??

I’m watching him on CNN right now and it’s killing me.

38. Lelan Says:

Single sounds like it was meant 4 thank me later….

39. Tony Says:

what about the wayne vlog?

40. will12 Says:

theres no feeling like it… weed music life…

41. CassavaLeaf Says:

COOL N DRE, THIS IS NO CEILINGS/

I DO THIS ALL DAY I GOT BARS, NO RAILINS/

LOOKIN FOR A BITCH FOR SOME SEXUAL HEALIN/

OPEN UP HER MOUTH N SHE CATCH IT LIKE BRAYLON/

YOUNG WEEZY F, THE “F” IS NOT FOR “FAILING”/

SWAGGER JUST DUMB, CALL IT SARAH PALIN/

IF YOU NIGGAS FLY I MUST BE PARASAILING/

WE ARE NOT THE SAME, IM A MUTHAFUCKIN ALIEN/

BEST RAPPER ALIVE

nice

42. - keka - Says:

i dont get it.
    (bout to give it a listen tho.. down loaded it the other day, but.. dudes been telling me its pretty good)
    … we’ll see :|

43. Black Brokaw Says:

Why you guys like listening to this homosexual?

44. Black Brokaw Says:

News Flash

Weezy Fuckin baby

With his fruit ass

45. Black Brokaw Says:

OPEN UP HER MOUTH N SHE CATCH IT LIKE BRAYLON

***

So she catches it similar to Braylon?

Like XM, You guys can’t be serious.

46. Voltron Says:

# Asparaghost Says:
    October 31st, 2009 at 11:26 pm

OB4CL2>>>>>DTR>>>>>

>Attention Deficit>>>>>>>BP3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MOTM>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>Bisd

The Ecstatic >>>>>>>>>

47. mr. vengeance Says:

i gotta get that attention deficit bonus track prod. by the j.u.s.t.i.c.e. league

48. Black Brokaw Says:

“I don’t even know how to rap”

49. mr. vengeance Says:

yeezy and jeezy wordplay > weezy wordplay

50. Asparaghost Says:

Black Brokaw

*in Big Pun Voice*
    Thisis50.com is thaaaat way

51. Asparaghost Says:

they better leak soon..it woudln’t make sense for the bonus tracks to leak so late..they usually leak before the albums do

52. SDP Says:

ustream.tv/channel/liltwisttv

and we are live again folks, he’ going dumb lmao

53. SDP Says:

WEEZY FEEDING A STRAY CAT

*DIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

54. Black Brokaw Says:

# Asparaghost Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 2:29 am

Black Brokaw

*in Weezy Lollipop voice*
    Thisis50.com is thaaaat way

Fixed. See how you put the Extra “A’s” in there? Like a lil homo.

55. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

hol up…. Minaj got bars.

56. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

hol up…. Minaj got bars.

with wayne and drake around – so would you.

57. GLITCH Says:

did wayne just go over a wocka flocka beat

58. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

with wayne and drake around – so would you.

yeah between this and that cypher verse, Nikki might have some splainin’ to do

59. Asparaghost Says:

# Black Brokaw Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 2:35 am

# Asparaghost Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 2:29 am

Black Brokaw

*in Weezy Lollipop voice*
    Thisis50.com is thaaaat way

Fixed. See how you put the Extra “A’s” in there? Like a lil homo.

i guess Big Pun is a homo…I never said it tho..

60. jerseyfresh Says:

yo i need sum help findin a track i herd on power 99 in philly. sum1 flipped empire state of mind into philly state of mind, i think it was neako but aint been able to find shit ne1 kno?

61. SDP Says:

*APPLAUDS DRE FOR THIS POST*

YOUR WORK ETHIC IS UNMATCHABLE

62. nation Says:

Neako isn’t from Philly, he’s from Joisy joisyfresh

63. SDP Says:

lol at how beanie sigel says masjid

64. god Says:

I’m just happy Lupe is releasing a new mixtape, then we’ll all remember who the real king of murdering other people’s beats is

Lupe the Killa!

65. Simple and Plain Says:

mr. vengeance Says:

November 1st, 2009 at 2:29 am
    yeezy and jeezy wordplay > weezy wordplay

^^^^^^^^^

easily.

66. Oscar Says:

# Dehaven Says:
    October 31st, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Jay didn’t invite me to the wedding. I sent a gift he sent it back

*dead*

67. Adam Says:

These new songs are fire, No Ceilings > BISD

68. CKfromFSHH Says:

the mp3 tags on this zip file can suck my dick haha…damn you Mack Maine…and damn you Lil Wayne for not knowing how to use a computer.

But the tape is nuts. this is up there with So Far Gone and The Warmup for mixtape of the year

69. Edstarr Says:

nicki minaj…you’re like balloon boy mama, you was never there! lol.

70. From here on call me Woodro M. Hanukkah, Woodro M. Yarmulka, Woodro M. Ramadan Muhammad Asalaamica Rasoul-Allah Supan-Wat'tala through your monitor Says:

Sorry

71. Mag Says:

Damn I hate a shy bitch
    Don’t you hate a shy bitch?
    Yeah I ate a shy bitch
    She ain’t shy no more, she changed her name to my bitch

72. Mag Says:

Adam Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 10:14 am
    These new songs are fire, No Ceilings > BISD
    who sent this nigga?

Forever king > this filth

this ain’t the Carter; nigga this is Sparta

As a fan and consumer of Joe Budden’s music, I can honestly say that he needs to replace that RedBull can… with a tall glass of STFU.

74. kash 4 kash Says:

all jay z fans u see WHEN JAY LOST TO NAS he stopped competing, this shit is common knowledge so stick all that money talk up ur ass coz in the rap game nas=goat business talk jay z is on top but i fucks with rap for music not to count another niggaz money

75. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

My business model comes from the curb so I’ma take care of my niggas a little different, cuz they my people.
    ==================================
    Difference between a standup cat & a fake ass nigga.

76. Jersey*made*me Says:

Damn!!!!! THIS. I see you lurker(nh).

77. kash 4 kash Says:

been a lurker for a while, an i always see the jay/ nas debate on this site had to drop my 2cents with the help of 50cents

78. Mag Says:

Beans should have titled it ether 2!

79. god Says:

Mag Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    Beans should have titled it ether 2!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why, the dude didn’t even call it a diss record, and in terms of actual diss records it wasn’t really very good

80. Brooklyn Strong Says:

When I came home from jail Jay sent me 2 pairs or s.carter reeboks, 4 pairs of rocawear shorts and a velour sweatsuit. When I wore the shorts everybody said they were bootleg. Jay don’t take care of his niggas. So what if Beans was strung out on prescription drugs he still could rhyme.

81. Noyd Says:

without propper mp3 tags that shit is useless as a bitch who dont give head

82. Brooklyn Strong Says:

50 sure took care of his people. I see how well Buck is doing and I heard Bang em smurf is living large. 50 is a good dude.

83. MissInfo.tv » New Music: Lil Wayne No Ceilings Mixtape (Official Release) Says:

[...] at Nahright) [...]

84. De_Here Says:

# Brooklyn Strong Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 1:56 pm

oof

85. &What?! Says:

Buck and Bang Em Smurf aren’t his people anymore..

Check Banks and Yayo.

86. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 12:36 pm

==================================
    Difference between a standup cat & a fake ass nigga.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OR the difference between somebody being your friend and a somebody being an artist on your label…. Yayo and Banks came up from the bottom with Fifth….and neither of them dudes is shooting people and fucking up his money

87. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

# &What?! Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 1:31 pm

Buck and Bang Em Smurf aren’t his people anymore..

Check Banks and Yayo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daame and Beans aren’t Jays kids anymore….check Bleek

88. "A" Chick Le Fleur - U Can Thank Me Later Says:

WTF? So 50 don’t got beef with his own artists?
    Game? Buck?
    Didn’t 50 have beef with NAS? Now he wanna big up that nigga?

Yall niggas is clowns. This post reeks of hate.

1~

89. "A" Chick Le Fleur - U Can Thank Me Later Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daame and Beans aren’t Jays kids anymore….check Bleek
    —————–
    checkmate!

90. Mag Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 1:56 pm

butthurt.

50 did more for game buck banks and yayo. Than anyone jay had on roc a fella. And you lose cud both free and beans agree so don’t bother arguing.

91. CassavaLeaf Says:

So I guess they’re never gonna fix the weezy tape
    so much for
    First thing in the morning

92. Mag Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    it’s the evolution of ether. And it not being a diss made it better.

dehaven and jaz-o wanna see you outside

93. marylandkev Says:

Why do peole feel sorry for Beans. That nigga made money and blew it point blank. All that shit talking he was doing calling Kanye a homo a while back now he comes off like a bitch crying about a not being able to speak to Jay lol.

94. rob22 Says:

50 will take good care of you, but he expects the utmost of loyalty back.

95. k1ng Says:

Saw drake last night at the strip rolling with 3 bitches in a rolls with his bodyguard in a diff car and his OVO boys in another car lol

96. Biscuit Booty Says:

Why do People give 50 a pass about buck and dont give jay one about Beans. Beans and Buck are like the same type of people. Both drank and smoked their money up. Beans went to jail NUMEROUS amount of times. But people hate the squeaky clean image of Jay and want to pin him to do something dirty. Jay always comes off clean and people hate that. Some people desperately want to see him fall. But 50 treats his employees like slaves. I mean this dude released a private phone call about buck crying. Jay would never do no shit like that and somehow people still respect 50. SMH.

Why would you want to be an employee of 50. He’ll give you money and take care of you but you’ll have to be a clown ass nigga and do everything he says. LMAO. What grown man wants to have another nigga tell him what to do all the time. A lot of you niggas is comfortable being tony yayo’s, having a nigga take care of you. what part of the game is that? Once again that is a hood mentality. Niggas wanna be taken care of. WHY? take care of yourself. Jay gives you a job, he gives you freedom. If you ask about the game he’ll give you advice and help. But he’s not going to go all out for a dude. Thats just not his personality. You have to have ambition to do something. This was the same model of Dipset and How Cam ran things. We sign you, now you do you. We not going to hold your hand. Like Fif says. Jay handles thing in traditional business. But niggas want to eat free.

97. Dehaven Says:

Jay always been grimey. We used to wear the same pair of underwears and when it was my turn they had a skidmark in them.

98. GMLLZ Says:

Budden said it so real…there are soooo many other niggaz in hip-hop to diss

99. fiasco Says:

I just read a Nahger on a different post say another man should “get a stylist”

If that ain’t the gayest…

Man hip hop done changed

100. Biscuit Booty Says:

# fiasco Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I just read a Nahger on a different post say another man should “get a stylist”

If that ain’t the gayest…

Man hip hop done changed
    ____________________________________________________________

You do realize that most rappers including the hard corest of them have stylist. Let’s face it Appearance is important in hip-hop and for J.cole to do good in mainstream, a flannel shirt and jeans is not going to cut it. Thats just bare bones fact whether you like it or not. Even Biggie had a stylist.

101. Camelot AKA okay enough Wayne, yes? Says:

Did the wayne post really need to be sticky’d? Answer: No

102. Camelot AKA okay enough Wayne, yes Says:

Did the wayne post really need to be sticky’d? Answer: No

103. Camelot Says:

Question: Did the wayne post really need to be sticky’d?

Answer: No

104. Gravity Says:

@ Fiasco

Isn’t it homo to name yourself after another man you never met? Off with that Ayo bullshit.. *Hiphop done changed*, as if you set the rules for it..Hop off.

105. Marcus Robinson Says:

Wale if your blogging…just downloaded your album & its tight!!!! To bad you had some slick shit to say like your shit don’t stink cause I was actually going to support your uppity ass, but (pause) I’d rather support my nigga 50. So fuck you and thanks again for the good music dickhead. Buurrr!!!!

106. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

SMH @ people trying to compare Beans to Buck. Young Buck was publicly disloyal. He bit the hand, something that Beans never did. Both Beans & Buck were/are fuck ups, but even after Buck got robbed for the G-Unit spinner, Fif held him down. When the IRS came knockin, Fif held Buck down. Both Fif & Jay have the bread and if you’re gonna call yourself a “Crew”, the boss has to be prepared to hold down the workers from time to time, especially when they are loyal earners, which both Buck & Sig were. What good is being a boss if your crew is full of broke niggas? The whole point of a having a team is to make sure everybody eats. Even the runner that goes to the store for Dutches & baggies. And again, Beans has made it clear that it’s not about money. It’s about being a real dude.

While neither Banks nor Yayo have displayed the same star power as Beanie, 50 gave them more push then Jay has given any single artist, including Kanye & Bleek. How is supporting your artist’s project holding their hand? You helping them to sell records is good buisness because they are signed to your label.

107. J Dela Says:

Actually listened to Blueprint 3, imagining myself Beans. That shit does hit hard. But also made me realize how big of an L i’d catch if I decided to make a record going after Jay.

108. Mag Says:

I wanna know what led to the kanye and jay fight a couple month ago.

Kanye beats > camel

109. verses Says:

yo no shots but if they was makin $1250 a show for sumthin sumthin…they lost….

Doing my own calculations, I’m more caked up than the whole of State Prop…And that is actually so sad its beyond a joke.

*goes back to listening to Black Keys*

110. J Dela Says:

How long were they performin? I get the feeling they were doing “Can’t Stop” and a crew joint before the stage manager was like “ayo, Tiara Marie is ready for her 30 minute set”

111. strangè Says:

You niggas get gassed of hoes, bitches, cars and money when it comes to this music industry. Understand Hundreds of people have to get paid. Why do people think that in the music industry you get paid a lot of money?

112. Biscuit Booty Says:

SMH at people so NAIVE to believe its ONLY about a conversation with Beans. Beans rode with Dame, the roc broke up. Jay put the dude on American Gangster two years ago. So how did Jay Leave him behind him? You actually think FIf held down buck just because? I swear dudes are so naive that talk this crew and loyalty bullshit. You Gotta sign a contract too, judo know? “Crew” is such a bullshit word and this is all entertainment. You’re an employee at the end of the day. If you don’t realize the music business is not for you. Just like the music biz is not for the faint of heart. Its not for niggas that bust guns or be on blocks, cause you’re dealing with REAL business involving papers, lawyers, managers, checking accounts, reports and etc.

Jay Held down Beans many a times. Didnt hov write the judge a letter to help Beans out? How was Buck disloyal to Fif. After Fif publicly berated him and treated him like a peasant. So you rather be treated like a bitch like Beans or be treated like a grown ass man like Beans. Hov gave Beans tools to be successful. He gave him the blueprint to fish. Which Dame (some of your idols) STOLE. All fif does is give you fish and treat you like a dog. No real blueprint.

What grown ass man needs a push? This is business. No one gave me a push in life. So I dont expect another grown ass man to give me a push. Stop with this bullshit street/hip-hop mentality. Jay helped Beans to sell records. Jay doesn’t baby sit his artist cause he’s not that type of dude. Neither is all the other record execs. This is how business works. You get hired and you’re expected to do a job, if you don’t perform up to standards, then sorry buddy we gotta let you go. This is how business works. Some of you need to get a grip. Jay handles business like any other man. He doesn’t “baby” you or hold your hand only to treat you like a piece of shit, like Dame does. Some of you niggas would love to be tony yayo. How despicable for another grown ass man to love to be taken care of.

113. verses Says:

*looks at paycheck*
    *feels disgruntled against my bosses*
    *releases diss track to the internets called average cat*
    *tells the bosses, it aint a diss record, its a real record, thought we were family etc etc*
    *asks the bosses wheres my clothing / shoe line*
    *gets fired*

114. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo jorge good loox on that fif tape holmes.

115. J Dela Says:

no ceilings > drought 3 > dedication 2

116. J Dela Says:

though wayne “upgrade” > rest of his catalog

117. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

dude are still writing essays about this jay situation, kill yourselves

118. Daily Drug Says:

All I know is Gucci wouldnt do OJ da Joo like Jay did Beans….

Bammas FTW

119. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

Question: Did the wayne post really need to be sticky’d?

Answer: No

my sentiments

120. Al Poelvordino Says:

J Dela Says:

November 1st, 2009 at 5:42 pm
    no ceilings > drought 3 > dedication 2

^^yeah each new shyt is better than

lil wayne does it better than better

come on son

C2 >>> C3

121. Lil Wayne – No Ceilings (Mixtape) « APLUS804 - Says:

[...] Lil Wayne – No Ceilings (Mixtape) [via the god blog] Filed in music Lil Wayne, No CeilingsNone [...]

122. Skilla Says:

“A” Chick Le Fleur – U Can Thank Me Later Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    Gravity Says:

November 1st, 2009 at 1:46 pm
    If J.cole is as smart as I hope he is, he’ll be pushing himself.. We don’t need to hear how you got signed for the umteenth time in all the interviews.. Instead talk about The Warm Up that every1 is co-signing, shoot another vid from your own pocket, make yourself hot.. And get a stylist for crying out loud. Cole needs to holla @ me, that dude needs gudance for real. Lol, but seriously.
    —————————
    That’s what I’m sayin…..he’s new 2 the game. He dont know how to kick it in front of the camera yet. That’s where “guidance” comes in.
    Interviewers jus ask the same dumb ass questions over and over. And he answers them. The interviews don’t know shyt about TWU!
    Another vid? Where’z the first vid? That clip he did with BBGun?

Cole also needs to perform with a team to create some excitement on stage. I think that helps in the beginning. They straight throwin this nigga to the wolves each and every time. That’s why I hate that he signed to RocNation. He woulda been better off with the slow grind to the top. RocNation ain’t really payin that nigh anyway.
    —————————

If you who’s not an artiste can figure all this out why can’t j.cole.
    Does he need jay to do that for him, he gave him he platform he should go out and make himself hot.

123. Skilla Says:

This no ceilings mixture bangs, just don’t try to make sense of the rhymes and you good.

124. Officer Duscrom Says:

Take this crap off the top post

125. Harlem World Says:

# Skilla Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 6:09 pm

I’ve been using that method for Ghost/Cam/Doom and it seems to work just fine.

126. Harlem World Says:

Next post already!

127. Harlem World Says:

Sticky posts, we off that
    dre, we off that
    nation, we off that

128. Skilla Says:

Harlem World Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 6:36 pm
    Next post already!

———————————-

Cosign.

129. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

WTF? So 50 don’t got beef with his own artists?
    Game? Buck?
    Didn’t 50 have beef with NAS? Now he wanna big up that nigga?

Yall niggas is clowns. This post reeks of hate.

dont think he was bigging up Nas, just stating an observation…

130. GC Says:

Dwayne is talking pure nonsense.

131. Al Poelvordino Says:

Dwayne is nonsense, already

132. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Didnt hov write the judge a letter to help Beans out?
    ============================
    Same Hov that Beans says wouldn’t vouch for him when the judge was gonna release Beans to his custody.

Fake niggas.

These niggas defending Jay have no real friends and are way more obsessed with Jay-Z then I imagined.

“You actually think FIf held down buck just because?”

Then why’d he do it then?

133. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Jay put the dude on American Gangster two years ago.
    =================================
    And hasn’t called him since.

There’s no way to condone what Jay did. Not for a real dude.

“Biscuit Booty” = lonely, bitter, fake ass nigga

Emphasis on “Fake”

Take your mask off Stanley

134. J Dela Says:

Okay… show me on the doll where Jay-Z touched you

135. Harlem World Says:

1. biscuit booty 18 up, 3 down love it hate it

A behind that is very round and soft. It looks like someone made to big biscuits and put then in the back
    hey did you see sheena. hell yeah she got that tight ass biscuit booty

136. JUlett Says:

Yea…^,… what?

My mom’s boyfriend downloaded that mixtape, I did’nt bother to listen to it, I don’t even like Wayne Like that…

137. Harlem World Says:

beans is on wshh right now
    x too

138. No_neva-eva Says:

Beans is a better rapper than Jay at the present moment.

Jay is on some Duran Duran forever young bullshit.

Beans can spit hard as fuck (n/h)

Jay can’t really get at Beans and be friends with Oprah at the same time.

Jay’s gonna go with his new rich friends and make Rod Stewart bullshit.

Hopefully Beans will develop his lane to the fullest cause he’s nice, and deserves to cake off this shit and stay out of jail.

139. what Says:

It all boils down to the fact that Beanie is a fucking home, and the reason he’s mad is cause Jay married Beyonce instead of being his boyfriend.

Beanie should sign to Gay-Unit so 50 can pay him to suck cock, and he can get ass fucked by Gayo and Lyod BangsGuysInTheAss

140. lea Says:

did he really fix his hair?

141. lea Says:

oh yeah hes also REALLY ugly and has no problem being close up on the camera

142. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Niggas still talking this Jay/Beans shit?

*yawns*

In the meantime, make sure yall check out that Blackroc feat Raekwon joint, ‘Stay Off the Fuckin’ Flowers’

That shit been on repeat for hours

on my mama

143. verses Says:

*reads comments*

y’all still on beans, jay shit?

i admit, i got caught up initally in the hooppla…but fuck it…

its Sean P!!! all day everyday (nullus)

*stans hard*

Kimbo Price, monkey barz > anything you listening to

and yes i bought those shits…

vimeo.com/7288332

144. Kufi-Smacks Says:

Another observation : Beans really looks fucked up….

He is a fuck up… but unlike Buck he never said fuck Jay z…. or the Roc…

i really think B doesn’t like Beans around and jay is on some stand offish shit… i really hope jay didn’t call Police on dude….

BISD >>>>>>

This ain’t the carter/ nigga this is sparta/ im harder….

145. Biscuit Booty Says:

To ampgeez: You’re a fucking idiot dude. There is no way a nigga would want to be Beans or take up for him? You seriously taking up for this guy meng? You must be a broke ass nigga that wants other niggas to take care of you? You identify with Beans cause you’re broke, live a fucked up life and claims people are fake when they don’t pay your $200 dollar rent. You blame others because your life is fucked up. You want men to take care of you, that’s why you identify with Beans.

What’s a real dude? EXACTLY. a term that broke street niggas like yourself use. Real dude has no verbiage in a Business world numbnuts. People like yourself only use Real dude with Mcdonald and Burger king Jobs. I don’t Take up for NO man in this situation. I’m not siding with Hov, I’m siding with logic, which obvious you don’t have once ounce of meng. You take Beans side cause You’re an emotional inbred fuck-up that hates to see others be successful. I apply this situation like a grown ass man. Grown ass man need to make moves on their own and need no push.

Buck was an artist dummy, Just another person for fif to make Money. You think Fif cared about Buck? how naive can you be? Fif stole buck form Juvenile. Thats business, you see Juvenile complaining? Wow I bet you had a low SAT score.

*ultra late pass* (finally got a comp again)

Yo… I’m listening to Exhibit C right now for the first time in my life…

Lord.
    Have.
    Mercy.

If Justin is producing his whole first album, I don’t know fam… I don’t know…

147. Nova Says:

If this shit was a jay tape or lupe tape yall wouldnt be bitchin about it bein sticky’d hatin ass niggas

148. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

*Yawn*

Talk amongst yourself.

Lonely man.

149. verses Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 8:14 pm

*ultra late pass* (finally got a comp again)

If Justin is producing his whole first album, I don’t know fam… I don’t know…

co sign

150. Biscuit Booty Says:

Sure Broke man

151. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Morals, Values & Priniciples >>>>

152. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

My weed smoke is worth more then your life, Fat Boy.

Take your mask off.

153. Biscuit Booty Says:

what does morals,values, and principles have to do anything. Broke people only speak that shit, when they fucked up in life.

Beans morals= syrup drinker, in out of jail, gun buster
    Beans values= Went to Dame’s side, valued his money first, didnt feed state prop
    Beans Principles= Cries for help after realizing he fucked and blames others for his failures.

These are the principles you stand on? Ampgeez =Beans on the net, just more broke.

154. Skilla Says:

———————————————

*DEATH*

156. Troyvul Says:

Beans morals= syrup drinker, in out of jail, gun buster
    Gatttttttt

157. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

You’re really a lonely, angry guy, co-signing your own imaginary bullshit.

I pity your life and the life of your children lol.

158. Biscuit Booty Says:

Now I’m co-signing my own self? You really are pathetic, boy. Don’t feel bad because others This’d my shit, and not your moronic way of life.

159. verses Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:
    November 1st, 2009 at 8:43 pm

You’re really a lonely, angry guy, co-signing your own imaginary bullshit.

I pity your life and the life of your children lol.

gets popcorn…i mean lunch….
    hits refresh

160. Wants a grown man to push me Says:

hey whats up

161. Wants a grown man to push me Says:

moderate me please

162. official with a whistle Says:

the official tracklist is now up on weareyoungmoney.com

163. NMcG Says:

[Properly tagged using TagScanner 5.0]

164. Nah Right » Video: Lil Wayne Talks No Ceilings w/ MTV Says:

[...] Previously: Lil Wayne – No Ceilings (Mixtape) [The Official Version: 4 New Songs & Better Sound Quality] [...]

165. MUSIC MONDAY… « Fresh-N-Proper Says:

[...] BONUS: NO CEILINGS (OFFICIAL VERSION) [...]

166. XXLmag.com - » No Ceilings, Mad Punch Lines Says:

[...] jokers, all he needs is one dope mixtape to do so. For those that don’t know what I’m talking, go pick that up already you late mo’fuckers. Enjoy… —Jesse [...]

167. Lil Wayne Drops “No Ceilings” Mixtape and Gets in Legal Trouble « The Hip Hop Pizza Party Says:

[...] like this guy is everywhere. Totally unavoidable. Anyway, over the weekend Lil Wayne released his No Ceilings mixtape to the world. Although the album leaked a couple days early, Wayne insisted it [...]

168. me Says:

can we get an other link to the mixtape? the one up there isn’t working anymore.

169. Nah Right » Lil Wayne - Da Da Da (prod. Cool & Dre) Says:

[...] be honest, I thought “On Fire” was cool and No Ceilings was sounding perfect to me. Why are they still forcing this project that they kept pushing back [...]

170. Lil wayne no ceiling Says:

New link here

171. Nation Says:

need to know when the single instrumental will release its too hard to keep to yourself ahah

172. Nah Right » Smoke Weed, Talk Shit Like Lane Kiffin Says:

[...] Wayne basically attributes what he had originally said on his uStream about that line from the “Banned From TV” Freestyle to Jim Rome. Props to MTV’s [...]

173. Nah Right » Gucci Mane feat. Trae - 2 Seater Says:

[...] Lil Wayne spit some of the most disrespectful bars over this on No Ceilings, but this Waka Flocka’s Trae/Rick Ross [...]

174. Nah Right » Video: Drake Speaks on J. Cole Says:

[...] the jump, Drake talks about Lil Wayne’s “Single” (off No Ceilings; music video premieres this Sunday on MTV2) that was produced by [...]

175. Nah Right » Video: Lil Wayne - Single Says:

[...] of the highlights off No Ceilings. Produced by 40 & [...]

176. Nah Right » Video: Lil Wayne ft. Birdman – Pop Dat (No Ceilings) Says:

[...] One of the few original tracks from last year’s No Ceilings mixtape. [...]