Video: Rich Boy Talks About More Than a Game & His Song “Top Of The World”

Rich Boy talks about the Lebron documentary, More Than A Game, and the song he did for the soundtrack.

Previously: Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem – Forever (Video) + Music Inspired By More Than A Game Album Stream

32 Responses to “Video: Rich Boy Talks About More Than a Game & His Song “Top Of The World””

1. Wale Says:

yo with my next paycheck im gonna buy this nigga feces a personality

2. Ghost Writer Says:

Shouts to this throw some d’s on it cat….he’s aight (n)

3. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    Shoutout to Chinese people

Me Chinese, me eat rice, me shoot Cee’Lo wit 3 Dice. (no disrespect)

4. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Video: Wale Performs Live @ SPIN HQ
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that was a surprisingly decent watch…i hate wale….thought he was lyrically garbage…guess i’ll have to reevaluate that thought…maybe its the production

5. Rey aka NahRight's Corey Feldman Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    September 30th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

* Comes out of lurking *

Wale I hope your lurking.
    So you understand the disdain for your music is trans-Atlantic

Rey > Wale

* lurks*

WORD!

6. Crooked I Says:

haha b-ease is wale

7. b-ease Says:

that was a surprisingly decent watch

UCB is a crack band.

8. Wale Says:

b-ease is a dick riding faggot

#noshots

9. b-ease Says:

thought he was lyrically garbage…

No way you actually listened to dude and came to that conclusion. His accent and delivery are required tastes (ll), granted, but dude is FAR from a OJ Da Juiceman or someone of that ilk.

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

el feces loco Says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:32 pm
    Wale got all the wack rappers believing they can make it. You single handedly killing hip hop.

—–

That belief has already started..

Hammer
    Vanilla Ice
    Kool Moe Dee
    Lil Cease
    Soldier Boy
    Every rapper from Houston not named Scarface and Bun B
    ahh fuck it, there’s too many to name

11. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

For the record: Wale is still a douchebag….he got one hell of a hype man nigga got GOAT potential

12. Wale Says:

i see why u thought that that Crook/cOLD…in the last thread ease seemed like he responded under the wrong psuedonahm

but we are not one in the same

tho I am often confused for him

13. Oprah Winfrey Says:

You guys are out of control today. Maybe ya’ll need to be a guest on my show

14. el feces loco Says:

Vrooom vroooomfflllles @ Yung Buck falling off his bike.

15. b-ease Says:

I hate to put a niggas business on the streets, but did yall hear about beezy getting arrested with a tranny hooker in the car on some Eddie Pendergrass Betha shit? He said he had no idea, but come on. Who’s buying that.

16. Wale Says:

shout out communism

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

b-ease Says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:34 pm
    thought he was lyrically garbage…

—-

Speaking of OJ why the fuck did Jada have him on that “She’s Phoney, He’s fake” shit??? That nigga sounded all outta place but he did drop a hot 4 bars.. lmao… “But imma keep it 200 hundred for all the people who fake”??? HUH nigga??? “You the type of rapper I hate”

18. Wale Says:

b-ease Says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

^you take that back nigga

Beezy is a god

19. Wale Says:

shout out niggas who cant roll weed

20. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Oprah Winfrey Says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    You guys are out of control today. Maybe ya’ll need to be a guest on my show

Applaud Harpo, he beat Ms.Sophia, then Ms.Sophia kicked his ass.

21. London Bloke Says:

Oh yeah and I saw them shots @ me X-Facta

Btw I comment from work. So fuck you lol

*daps*

22. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Wale’s Hypeman energizes the dull records and manages not to grab the spotlight and turn attention to himself

23. THE-XFACTA Says:

Wale Says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    shout out niggas who cant roll weed

Wow, I thought Cold was too old for this type of thing.. smh

24. Beezy Says:

aight im out, i got bitches waiting for me at Happy Hour

shout out Bernard

25. Jersey*made*me Says:

Wale got all the wack rappers believing they can make it.

I literally died off this.Services will be this Saturday @Beulah Baptist Church.

26. Ghost Writer Says:

Oh yeah and I saw them shots @ me X-Facta

Btw I comment from work. So fuck you lol

*daps*

—-

I aint did nothin nobody (c) Flava Flav -Can’t Truss It

28. Oprah Winfrey Says:

I can not believe the stuff I am reading on this site. All the use of profanity and the “n” word.

29. el feces loco Says:

Wale smoke dust blunts.

30. Big Homie Says:

aight im out, i got bitches waiting for me at Happy Hour

^ Must be a place where they allow under age drinking

31. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Oprah Winfrey Says:
    September 30th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

^^^^^^^^
    Ho sit down

32. THE-XFACTA Says:

Oprah Winfrey Says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Eat a dick.. nigger bitch!