You Gotta Pardon Jay, For Selling Out The Garden In A Day Minute

jayz-msg-sold-out

Need two, FUSE.

jayz-soldout-fuse-twitter

93 Responses to “You Gotta Pardon Jay, For Selling Out The Garden In A Day Minute”

1. Beezy Says:

same here

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Ok, lunch for real.

3. Joe 88 Says:

Eskay has millions of rappers that’s willing to do what I won’t, well where are they?

I wanna hear what they got to say, lol. I wanna hear niggas sell there soul for a “twitter” post, lol

fucking nerds man I swear

4. Beezy Says:

Dre you could always get tickets in the aftermarket, although they might be too steep for the $8.50/hr eskay pays you

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

I’m sure only OLD motherfuckers are checking for Jay Z right Joe 88?

6. Ghost Writer Says:

This is lite

7. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Live hmm Does Fuse have an HD channel

8. Johnathan Osterman Says:

this Joe88 fuckry still going on?

9. Jersey*made*me Says:

Shout out to the clown ass nigga that had the nerve to question me for mentioning Hov selling out arenas on here the other day.

*daps from a borrowed wireless connection*

10. Joe 88 Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    this Joe88 fuckry still going on?

^I washed my hands with it, i’m done.

11. BabyDoll Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    This is lite

^LOL

12. b-ease Says:

Come on Joe (ll), selling ur soul?? Lol, ur being dramatic dude.

13. Johnathan Osterman Says:

how much are Jay tickets out there?

14. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Thats not bad for sitting on your ass and clicking buttons on a keyboard in your boxers

15. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:52 pm
    Johnathan Osterman Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    this Joe88 fuckry still going on?

^I washed my hands with it, i’m done.

Fo real

16. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:52 pm
    Johnathan Osterman Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    this Joe88 fuckry still going on?

^I washed my hands with it, i’m done.

Stop telling people u a rapper cause you’re not. You’re just a commenter on a popular blog site who may have comments that rhyme

17. b-ease Says:

^I washed my hands with it, i’m done.

^^ word.

18. Beezy Says:

tix to this going for $85 on stubhub…not outrageous

19. Dre Says:

I get paid more than that. I get paid more than the team leaders at my job two years ago.

20. G7 Says:

Joe88 >>>>>> Mazzi

21. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I touch down in nyc on Wednesday, hotel will be 100 East 50th Street; thats the Waldorf Astoria, meet me in the towers…Going get my stan on, wifey coming for the shopping but im coming for the concert, Eskay i got some decent tix, but im sure nahright has a couple with better seats floating around

22. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

If Jay aint performing BP1 and earlier album cuts who cares about a Jay concert

23. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Deadass i would twittered with my head held high knowing that a nigga from my bloghood dissed Wale and got a post or at least a tweet from the Blogfather.

24. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dre Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:54 pm

—-

Team leaders?? The fuck was you doing customer service for Nah Right?

25. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:52 pm

how much are Jay tickets out there?

they were all 54 since its a charity event, but on stubhub.com they are rangin from 150-3000

26. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Oh shit…

*chuckles under breath*

27. Ghost Writer Says:

Let me battle cookin’ soul

28. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

tried exactly at 12:00

got no heart, desire or dedication. Got my ticket at 12:13pm. And I’ll chiefin HEAVY

29. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Beezy Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:54 pm
    tix to this going for $85 on stubhub…not outrageous

I got 4 tickets and per ticket what i paid is way more than double that

30. b-ease Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:54 pm
    If Jay aint performing BP1 and earlier album cuts who cares about a Jay concert

he’s only supposed to be doing BP3 joints?? I can’t imagine that being the case…

31. Joe 88 Says:

@b-ease

I’m no ones punching bag, my opinion isnt no different than yours, just because I rap I gotta hold my tounge, or walk on glass? SMFH.

It’s been plenty of times niggas asked me to go at bossman (I got plenty of his beats on deck) and he live in my city, but for what? For people to listen to me? I really belive I can get noticed for something other than dissing niggas, and it feels like selling my sould cause I wouldn’t do it because I wanted to, but do it just to slightly advance in a game that isnt growing but declining. Naw G, i’ll pass.

32. nation Says:

Need a few, Live Nation.

“how you gonna ROC me, i’m half your name…”

33. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–lmfao

34. Ghost Writer Says:

*lite crickets*

35. Joe 88 Says:

^Nigga, I never fucking told you I was a rapper.

36. Big_seth Says:

# A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:54 pm

This.

Go in Joe. (II)

Or else you’ll look like Budden. Pop shit, then back down. jk

37. Johnathan Osterman Says:

shit.

Majority of the hood is boycotting the Jay show out here…not that they dont wanna go, but because he’s overcharging

Obviously he’s gonna sell the shit out ANYWAY, its just no one want to pay the same price for JAy as they did for Michael JAckson tickets. Which is understandable

38. BabyDoll Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:54 pm
    If Jay aint performing BP1 and earlier album cuts who cares about a Jay concert

^niggas keep talking about they want my old shit, go to one of my old concerts then

39. Rey Says:

# Rey Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

# FUPM618 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

Real Talk: We all know jay faked his first retirement in 04/05 bc he didn’t want to be steamrolled by the G-unit train

–Gunit did not go after Jay

^^^i know that. I meant as far as popularity

Are you fucking kidding me?? GRODT-Mania was done by the time the black album came out. The 50 backlash already happened June 2004 with the Hot 97 booing and chair throwing at SummerJam.

The Black Album came out in november of 2003, the S. Dot’s came out at the same time.. The entire world was in the middle of the Jay-Z love fest, and Dirt Off Ya Shoulders hadn’t been released as a single. Jay was so much bigger than 50 in 2004 it was ridiculous. The G-Unit album had 2 wack singles, and Buck and Banks didn’t drop ’til Summer of 2004, and were lost in the shuffle with Jadakiss and Lean Back dropping.

Get your fuckin’ facts right, you’re embarrassing yourself.

40. Jersey*made*me Says:

41. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

Basically Eskay lifted his skirt and Joe’s maxi pad dropped out

^^THIS

*HERE LIES JOE 88 RAP CAREER*

*POURS OUT A LIL NUVO*

42. BabyDoll Says:

^*DEAD*

*gets on stage and co-signs one of Joe88′s comments and then disses him later*

43. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Joe STILL talking about “Dissing” lol

SMMFH.

All eskay said is make a dubplate. A dubplate. Thats all.

44. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

^^^^^^
    i know the album been out for 2 weeks already but do people know the lyrics by heart already?…especially the white crowd that the 9/11 concert is going draw

45. Bill Hu$tle Says:

as much as i am pissed ticketmaster fucked me over (nh) this is not the last time hov is performing so im not to aggy

46. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

^Nigga, I never fucking told you I was a rapper.

The only niggaz I know that are pushing their own mixtapes are rappers and dj’s…… So unless DJ are you govt initials I will assume you are a rapper

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

And watch for the album release on STD(Scared To Death) Records,LLC

48. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Actually rey Stunt 101, “poppin them thangs” and “I wanna get to know you” were big hits. I believe the Black Album and the Gunit album came out the same friday. I remember because i was deciding which one to buy and luckily i chose correctly.

49. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

BIG UP TO LUDA..Giving away 20 cars to some moms that have dead beat babydads and to the lil homie that got shot. Giving back is what its all about.

*GIVES AWAY 20 FREE TICKETS TO JAYZ’S CONCERT*

50. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

shit.

Man r u kidding me, ninjas been over paying for sh!t they whole lives, ninjas like when sh!t over priced from jordans to rims to purses to clothes, ninjas like when they have sh1t other ninjas have, smh @ you acting like ninjas in the hood or saving money now like jews..them ninjas goin be there with new outfits, hair did, nails, shoes, cars waxed and the whole nine, man ninjas goin be spending there whole lil checks or re up money

51. Plug Says:

@Joe 88. I say make a eskay diss track. I’ll supply the underground dilla beat. I’ll start it off wit 8 bars

52. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

im still roffling at comment sthat rhyme.

53. Joe 88 Says:

Go in Joe. (II)

Or else you’ll look like Budden. Pop shit, then back down. jk

^Naw, I talk about every artist, I just said OBFCL2 > BP3, now I gotta make a album better than bp3 to prove my point? I never said Joe88 > Wale (even tho it’s the truth) just re-read the whole situation that went down friday, you’ll get a different understanding of this whole situation

If eskay don’t wanna post my w/o me going thru a gauntlet, then fuck it, it is what it is

54. Duro Says:

i wonder if they’ll recite that one verse from “thank you”

“i was gonna 9/11 them…”

55. BBW Says:

Jay is bouji, he dont give a f*ck bout his real fans, damn near impossible to get tix, f*ck you Jay.

56. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 12:54 pm
    If Jay aint performing BP1 and earlier album cuts who cares about a Jay concert

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fun Fact: I was at the Reasonable Doubt anniversary concert

57. b-ease Says:

@ Joe

it’s all gravy dude.

58. Rey Says:

J88- Don’t listen to these idiots. You know how it works here, the more you explain yourself, the more they’ll go at you. Ain’t nothin’ but bored people at work or killing time in the computer lab between classes.

59. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Jay was so much bigger than 50 in 2004 it was ridiculous.

No he wasnt.

I think people are forgetting how much 50 & G-Unit were everywhere back then…Well, I can only speak for over here…

60. Joe 88 Says:

Plug Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

^Now this is a good idea. I might just do that.

61. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I never said Joe88 > Wale

You probably have b4 tho lol

62. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BBW Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Get your paper up

63. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    the first gunit album was SICK!

64. b-ease Says:

And watch for the album release on STD(Scared To Death) Records,LLC

I’m out (c) d-block

65. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

No he wasnt.

–Gunit had them hits and Game was introduced not to shortly after too. Yea 50 and Gunit were at their peak

66. Duro Says:

Jay was so much bigger than 50 in 2004 it was ridiculous.

nigga did you see how swole 50 was ?? tthis nigga was doin upside down sit ups whilst hanging up side down

67. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jay was so much bigger than 50
    Carmen??That you??

68. How To Use NahRight: For Dummies Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Plug Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

^Now this is a good idea. I might just do that.

^^This nigga is a failure…

*Disses Joe over the “So Tired of It” beat*

69. FUPM618 Says:

Get your fuckin’ facts right, you’re embarrassing yourself.

^^^lol calm down, i was fucking with the jay-z stans. You embarrassed yourself for not liking OB4CL 2.

70. THE-XFACTA Says:

Rey Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Yo you fat Mexican you wasn’t even here when the shit began, now you trying to piggy back on some shit that you think you know about…. go back to picking fruits nigga

71. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Rey Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

So tru, bored at work

72. Geronimo P Says:

Damn Dre… It must suck to be you.

I got my tickets. I will be in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73. G7 Says:

Rey Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Yo you fat Mexican
    ^^^^^^^^^6

Cries self to death

75. rick the new intern Says:

# rick the new intern Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

# &What?! Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 11:55 am

RICK THE INTERN.

What Fashawn shit should I d/l?

————————————

one shot one kil mixtape, higher learning, or the phenom vol 1. or 2.

76. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Jay was so much bigger than 50 in 2004 it was ridiculous.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    pardon me i had to laugh at that (c) Jay Z

77. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# BBW Says:
    September 8th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

WTF are u talkin about? everyone has to go through the same way to get the tickets. what you think the fake ass fans got a secret way to buy up all the tickets or some shit? what u want him to go back to marcy and give tickets to kids who are jumpin out the window and harlem shakin and shit. GTFOH

78. THE-XFACTA Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    I never said Joe88 > Wale

I did…

*Kicks rocks with no rhyming skillz*

79. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Fam, I live in LONDON

We aint paying £50+ to see anybody that isnt MJ, Prince or James Brown lol. Only one of those dudes is alive lol

Kanye tickets wernt that much & he had Rhianna, Jeezy & others with him

80. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Get your paper up

Nah but im a tru stan, not to many people will fly from fl to see a concert, but i was going to come for labor day wkd and than he announced the concert so we just pushed the trip back one wkd…plus wifey goin tear down the stores there

81. Andrew Leo Says:

fuck ticketmaster, they putting tickets on stub hub to flip them for a profit on a fucking benefit concert

82. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Fam, I live in LONDON

Kanye tickets wernt that much & he had Rhianna, Jeezy & others with him

Oh my bad……………….My dollars was down, she left me for some Euro’s,

83. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Andrew Leo Says:

September 8th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Well its not really ticket master, its live nation and part of jay deal with live nation is a stock deal, so its real jay fcking u on the tix…

84. Rey Says:

@ X-Facta- Seriously? Fat mexican? Really? Is that what passes for Ether around here?

~~~

I dunno about all that other G-Unit stuff.. Alls I know is, from radio to MTV to the mags to the people I knew, it was all The Black Album and zip about Beg For Mercy. Jay ran shit that whole winter. In the summer it might’ve died down a bit because of the other stuff, but I stand by my assertion that Jay was just as popular as 50 was during 50′s reign.

85. elbo Says:

I thought 9/11 was Day of Service and Remembrance…even tho proceeds are for good cause… still feels like JayZ “sold out”…as he still get lots of free publictiy and sells lots of CDs anyway…

and the scalpers certainly aren’t turning their profits over to the Firefighters Widows!

86. KNFUCIOUS Says:

Fuse HD is on channel 756 for Cablevision heads in NY….

87. BBW Says:

Ur right Iceberg Slim that 50 bucks was holding me back, i need to splurge on a bathtub full of twinkies tho.

88. D Says:

tried to get tix through the citi presale at 10.30ish when they went on sale… had a 4 minute wait, and was then told they were sold out.

89. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

fuck bp3 fuck jay-z fuck livenation fuck ticketmaster…i had my browser on ticketmaster since lastnight..and at 12 on the dot they want to tell me its sold out? fuck citibank also

90. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

u can buy tix here if u got that Nahright/Complexmedia money
    neco.com/events/5204773

91. UPSET THE SETUP Says:

if you knew anything about the LIVE NATION INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX you would know that they just sold the tickets to other computerized ticket resellers…

92. cubano81 Says:

I went online at 9 am to get tickets during the presale, I had a laptop and a desktop, both made me wait 14 min and told me they had no tixs available. I went to stubhub.com at 9:30 and they had over 400 tixs for sale….this ticketing system is bullshit. Tix brokers get all the tickets and the regular fan gets shit…

93. What’s Going On – 9/8 | Hip Hop At Lunch Says:

[...] If you haven’t heard, Jay-z is having a concert at Madison Square Garden on Friday, which will be televised live on Fuse. The show sold out in 1 minute!  -> More on NahRight.com [...]